Welcome to Maywood, Mexifornia

Iconoclast

Jul 5, 2010, 11:52:44 AM7/5/10
http://www.wvwnews.net/story.php?id=9070

Welcome to Maywood, Mexico

Really it's Maywood, CA, but you wouldn't be able to tell by looking
at it. This is the future of America if European Americans sit by and
do nothing.

Boasting a population that is 97% Hispanic, more than half foreign
born, and 40% illegal, the Los Angeles County, Calif., incorporated
city of Maywood has achieved the Reconquista goal. It is now as
lawless and chaotic as any place in Mexico. Maywood is a warning to
every city and town in America.

The Maywood City Council announced this week that after years of
radical policies, corruption and scandal, the city was broke and all
city employees would be laid off and essential city services
contracted out to neighboring cities or to L.A. County government.

How did this happen? Until recently, Maywood was the model for "brown
power" politics.

Iconoclast
alt.politics.immigration
http://www.globalgulag.us

Maywood was the first California city with an elected Hispanic City
Council, one of the first "sanctuary" cities for illegal aliens, the
first city to pass a resolution calling for a boycott of Arizona after
that state passed a law to enforce federal immigration laws, the first
California city to order its police department not to enforce state
laws requiring drivers to have licenses to drive, the first American
city to call on Congress to grant amnesty to all illegals.

Council meetings were conducted in Spanish. Maywood was the leader in
the peaceful, democratic achievement of the La Raza goal to take power
in the U.S.

The City of Maywood started out quite differently. Back after World
War II, Maywood was a booming blue-collar town with good jobs, a multi-
ethnic suburb of Los Angeles.

On the 25th anniversary in 1949 of Maywood's incorporation as a city,
the town celebrated with a beard-growing contest, a rodeo, and
wrestling matches in City Park. Chrysler operated an assembly plant
there until 1971.

But the early 1970s saw these industrial jobs in aerospace, auto and
furniture manufacturing, and food processing evaporate under the
pressure of higher taxes, increased local and state regulation, and
the attraction of cheaper land and cheaper labor elsewhere.

The multi-ethnic Maywood of the post-war years was transformed in the
’80s and ’90s by wave after wave of Hispanic immigrants, many of them
illegal.

In August 2006, a "Save Our State" anti-illegal immigration rally in
Maywood drew hundreds of protesters—but a larger number of defenders
of illegal immigration. The pro-illegal protesters carried signs which
read "We are Indigenous ! The ONLY owners of this Continent!" and
"Racist Pilgrims Go Home" and "All Europeans are Illegal Here."

According to newspaper reports at the time, objectors to illegal
aliens were subject to physical attacks. A 70-year-old man was
"slashed," a woman attacked, and cars vandalized. Pro-illegal
demonstrators raised the Mexican flag at the U.S. Post Office.

The illegal population and their sympathizers became increasingly
radicalized. Elections to the City Council saw "assimilationist"
incumbent Hispanic council members ousted by La Raza supporting
radical challengers.

For years, the Maywood City Council authorized police checkpoints to
stop drunk driving. Drivers without licenses had their cars impounded.
Illegals in California cannot get drivers licenses. By 2005, the
number of such impounds were in the hundreds. A community campaign was
launched forcing the City Council to suspend the checkpoints.

Cars were still being impounded whenever a police traffic-violation
stop resulted in a driver without a license. Felipe Aguirre, a
community activist with Comite Pro-Uno, an "immigration service
center," coordinated a new campaign against any impounds. He was
elected in 2005 to the City Council. He is the mayor of Maywood
today.

Aguirre and a new majority of the council dismantled the Traffic
Department. Illegals were given overnight-parking permits and impounds
stopped. You didn't need a license to drive in Maywood. The Los
Angeles Times wrote glowingly of this "progress" in a story entitled
"Welcome to Maywood, Where Roads Open Up For Immigrants".

The Maywood Police Department was restructured by the new council. A
new chief and new officers were hired. Later it turned out that many
of the new officers had previously been fired from other law
enforcement agencies for a variety of infractions. The Maywood P.D.
was known as the "Department of Second Chances."

Among those hired was a former L.A. Sheriff's deputy terminated for
abusing jail inmates; a former LAPD officer fired for intimidating a
witness; and an ex-Huntington Park officer charged with negligently
discharging a handgun and driving drunk.

Even the L.A. Times called the Maywood Police Department a "haven for
misfit cops." Their story alleged that a veteran officer was extorting
sex from relatives of a criminal fugitive; that another officer tried
to run over the president of the Maywood Police Commission; and that
another officer has impregnated a teenage police-explorer scout.

Charges of corruption and favoritism led to one recall of city council
members and threats of more recalls are heard to this day.

Maywood is represented in the state Senate by Democrat "One Bill" Gil
Cedillo. He earned the nickname by introducing every year in the state
legislature a bill to grant drivers licenses to illegals. Maywood is
represented in Congress by Democrat Lucille Roybal-Allard, a staunch
advocate of amnesty for illegals.

Today, Maywood is broke. Its police department dismantled along with
all other city departments and personnel. Only the city council
remains and a city manager to manage the contracts with other agencies
for city services in Maywood.

Maywood is the warning of what happens when illegal immigrants,
resisting assimilation as Americans, bring with their growing numbers
the corruption and the radical politics of their home countries. Add
the radical home-grown anti-Americanism of Hispanic "leaders" and
groups like La Raza and you get schools where learning is replaced
with indoctrination, business and jobs replaced by welfare and gangs,
and a poisonous stew of entitlement politics.

In too many American communities, this sad tale is all too familiar.

Ramon F Herrera

Jul 5, 2010, 12:35:30 PM7/5/10
On Jul 5, 10:52 am, Iconoclast <goldst...@nym.hush.com> wrote:
> http://www.wvwnews.net/story.php?id=9070
>
> Welcome to Maywood, Mexico
>
> Really it's Maywood, CA, but you wouldn't be able to tell by looking
> at it. This is the future of America if European Americans sit by and
> do nothing.
>
> Boasting a population that is 97% Hispanic, more than half foreign
> born, and 40% illegal, the Los Angeles County, Calif., incorporated
> city of Maywood has achieved the Reconquista goal. It is now as
> lawless and chaotic as any place in Mexico. Maywood is a warning to
> every city and town in America.
>
> The Maywood City Council announced this week that after years of
> radical policies, corruption and scandal, the city was broke and all
> city employees would be laid off and essential city services
> contracted out to neighboring cities or to L.A. County government.
>
> How did this happen? Until recently, Maywood was the model for "brown
> power" politics.
>
> Iconoclast
> alt.politics.immigrationhttp://www.globalgulag.us

Hey, Steve-o, you are doing a great job!! Keep up the good work... For
the Mexican consulados, that is.

For every link to White Supremacist sites you post, you lose a vote in
Congress, Corporate America, the churches, media or the American
public.

Post another one!! Go for it!

-Ramon

ps: "European-American"? You just lost a lot of Republican votes!

Großführer

Jul 5, 2010, 12:50:47 PM7/5/10

"Iconoclast" <gold...@nym.hush.com> wrote in message
http://www.wvwnews.net/story.php?id=9070

Welcome to Maywood, Mexico
=====================

Tell me Einstein, when wasn't California mainly Mexifornia?

If Pete Wilson and Duncan Donut and Meg Nitwitman had their ways, California
would be 3 wealthy white guys in a turkish bath.
The wealthy are not 'entitled to anything.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5252 (20100705) __________

http://www.eset.com

Iconoclast

Jul 5, 2010, 1:00:22 PM7/5/10
> For every link to White Supremacist (sic) sites you post, you lose a vote in

> Congress, Corporate America, the churches, media or the American
> public.

You mean those supporters of the National Council of La Raza (The
Race) and other Brown Supremacist organizations like LULAC, MEChA, and
the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce? Are you referring to the Congress
which gave a standing ovation to Mexican dictator Felipe Calderon when
he blasted Arizona for passing SB 1070? Are you suggesting that
anything in the article I posted about Maywood, California is
untrue?

> Post another one!! Go for it!
>
> -Ramon
>

> ps: "European-American"? You just lost a lot of Republican votes!-

I'm not running for political office and don't care much for the party
of Juan McCain, Alberto Gonzales, Orin Hatch, Chris Cannon, and George
W. Bush. I do know that the majority of Americans support Arizona's
governor and Sheriff Arpaio.

Spike

Jul 5, 2010, 1:02:06 PM7/5/10
> �80s and �90s by wave after wave of Hispanic immigrants, many of them

> illegal.
>
> In August 2006, a "Save Our State" anti-illegal immigration rally in
> Maywood drew hundreds of protesters�but a larger number of defenders

finish the fence.

Gro�f�hrer

Jul 5, 2010, 1:46:42 PM7/5/10

"Spike" <sp...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> finish the fence.

"Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall".- Saint Reagan

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5253 (20100705) __________

Iconoclast

Jul 5, 2010, 2:25:51 PM7/5/10
On Jul 5, 10:50 am, "Großführer" <g...@shrub.net> wrote:
> "Iconoclast" <goldst...@nym.hush.com> wrote in message

> Welcome to Maywood, Mexico
> =====================
>
> Tell me Einstein, when wasn't California mainly Mexifornia?

I'm a 4th generation Californian (living in Colorado) and it was never
part of Mexico during the time my ancestors lived there. My great-
great-grandfather was a mining engineer living in Berkeley in the
1800's. During the 20th century California was over 90 percent
American. The Mexifornication of California went into Turbo mode
under Gray Davis's surrender to La Raza.

Samoa

Jul 5, 2010, 4:09:52 PM7/5/10
Iconoclast <goldst...@nym.hush.com> wrote:
> I'm a 4th generation Californian (living in Colorado) and it was never
> part of Mexico during the time my ancestors lived there.

Spain and then Mexico barely bothered to settle our present day
Southwest once they realized there was no gold to steal. It was
native American Indian land.

Mr.Sandman

Jul 5, 2010, 5:19:03 PM7/5/10
Iconoclast wrote:
> On Jul 5, 10:50 am, "Großführer" <g...@shrub.net> wrote:
>> "Iconoclast" <goldst...@nym.hush.com> wrote in message

>> Welcome to Maywood, Mexico
>> =====================
>>
>> Tell me Einstein, when wasn't California mainly Mexifornia?
>
> I'm a 4th generation Californian (living in Colorado) and it was never
> part of Mexico during the time my ancestors lived there. My great-
> great-grandfather was a mining engineer living in Berkeley in the
> 1800's. During the 20th century California was over 90 percent
> American. The Mexifornication of California went into Turbo mode
> under Gray Davis's surrender to La Raza.

Politically it wasn't, but culturally the Southwest has always been
heavily influenced by Mexico. All border regions are like that.
Why do you waste so much time advocating for an apartheid system that
would shut out Mexicans? No such thing is going to happen.
The southern border regions will become even more Mexican in the future.
Most of the Mexican people already have strong connections to the region.
When I visited downtown L.A I was shocked and surprised to see how
Hispanic it was - lots of Asians faces too. I was expecting to see
people who looked like those on the TV series Baywatch. No such luck.
The Southern California of the movies is pure fantasy and maybe has
always been.

f. barnes

Jul 5, 2010, 5:19:29 PM7/5/10
On Jul 5, 12:46 pm, "Großführer" <g...@shrub.net> wrote:
> "Spike" <sp...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

> > finish the fence.
>
> "Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall".- Saint Reagan

The two walls are as different as is "in" and "out".

Samoa

Jul 5, 2010, 5:49:21 PM7/5/10
"Mr.Sandman" <somewh...@overtherainbow.com> wrote:
> Politically it wasn't, but culturally the Southwest has always been
> heavily influenced by Mexico. All border regions are like that.

bullshit. The Mexcian border towns came about as a result of the
affluence of the USA.

Red Cloud

Jul 6, 2010, 3:25:51 AM7/6/10

The meaning of strong connection mean --> migration to the White Anglo
territory

Mexican can invade it and claim it part of Mexico. That's just called
"invader".
What else is there to call itself Mexico unless Mexicans are illegally
coming over
their border because White Anglo created far better nation than
Mexico. It has been like that since 1492. There is no Mexican. There
is no Spanish. Only Indians
were the original inhabitant. Some Indians actually signed up under
Spanish name
so they became Mexican under Spanish colonialism. There was no
nation called "Mexico" existed 1492. That's all we have to remember
just as there is no Canada or USA either... Mexico is the nation
created after European invasion so were Canada and USA.... Why some
people believe Mexico existed before 1492?

Mr.Sandman

Jul 6, 2010, 7:09:04 AM7/6/10
OK. So those Indians from Mexico are reclaiming their North American
continent. Still have a problem with that?

Not Sure

Jul 6, 2010, 12:49:20 PM7/6/10
On Jul 5, 2:19 pm, "Mr.Sandman" <somewh...@overtherainbow.com> wrote:
> Iconoclast wrote:
> > On Jul 5, 10:50 am, "Großführer" <g...@shrub.net> wrote:
> >> "Iconoclast" <goldst...@nym.hush.com> wrote in message

> >> Welcome to Maywood, Mexico
> >> =====================
>
> >> Tell me Einstein, when wasn't California mainly Mexifornia?
>
> > I'm a 4th generation Californian (living in Colorado) and it was never
> > part of Mexico during the time my ancestors lived there.  My great-
> > great-grandfather was a mining engineer living in Berkeley in the
> > 1800's.  During the 20th century California was over 90 percent
> > American.  The Mexifornication of California went into Turbo mode
> > under Gray Davis's surrender to La Raza.
>
> Politically it wasn't, but culturally the Southwest has always been
> heavily influenced by Mexico.

Why didn't you post this as Ramon? :)

Red Cloud

Jul 6, 2010, 2:36:35 PM7/6/10

There are a plenty of land to claim from Mexico down to Argentina. Why
don't they
claim those? Why USA? USA was created under White Anglo flag. Go
claim Mexico down to Argentina and those oppresser to put Spanish in
their tongue... They have their own enemy waiting for them.

DCI

Jul 6, 2010, 9:52:50 PM7/6/10
> their tongue...  They have their own enemy waiting for them.- Hide quoted text -

Every sovereign South American country would Mexico's ass comin' south
and retreatin' north.

DCI