Comments on HAF's Report - 'Hinduism: Not Cast in Caste' - Aditi Banerjee

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Dec 19, 2010, 7:53:46 PM12/19/10
Forwarded message from S. Kalyanaraman

Fwd: Comments on HAF's Report: "Hinduism: Not Cast in Caste" - Aditi
Banerjee

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dec 19, 2010, 8:36:43 PM12/19/10
Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

Forwarded message from V.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

It is a bit surprising how HAF missed this. Do they read these
message boards? Misunderstandings and misgivings are fine, but not
such conceptual blunders.

Keep doing what you can to first settle this with HAF and any others
who are still unable to understand, which is a prerequisite to
convincing the school boards and fighting the MMMs.

By the way, to convince the respectable and non-partisan western
intellectuals (yes there are a few) the correct approach should be to
first study Peter F Drucker's books 'New Realities' and
'Postcapitalist Society'. In New Realities, Drucker uses the term
tribalism to explain the jati concept, in fact gives it
respectability. Drucker dismisses all the administrative concepts of
world polity and expects a more responsible leadership emerging, and
tribalism would be one of the most important components.

I am not suggesting Drucker is right, and I will be attacking his
defective arguments in my forthcoming book. But reading him is
important, because that is where opportunities for real leadership
exist; not in the reactive mode fighting the MMMs.

Hint: Drucker uses the sarcastic term 'Secular religion' to reject
western secularism. (Hmm... a bit more advanced idea than RSS/BJP
which think secularism is appropriate as practiced by west). But
Drucker does support churches and their non-profit activities, though
he doesnt actively support their religious mission. He says Salvation
through God died a couple of centuries ago, and the secular religion
was behind Salvation by Society aka socialism. Read his books for
better idea of what I am talking about Available on Amazon for less
than a couple of dollars).

End of forwarded message from V.