Arizona Governor Calls Murder of Rancher Part of Mexican Invasion

Steve from Colorado

Mar 31, 2010, 8:30:05 PM3/31/10
Finally, the Arizona governor calls the influx of illegal aliens an
invasion and says Washington ignores her pleas for placing the
National Guard on the Border. Washington is then clearly complicit in
helping Mexico to invade the Southwest.

Interview with the governor on Fox News:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9za4Z6hZw6g

video of Mexicans invading:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUai4ebRlUw

f. barnes

Mar 31, 2010, 11:42:29 PM3/31/10

Washington has been complicit in the invasion for decades. Ninety
percent of Washington politicians are traitors.

Ramon F Herrera

Mar 31, 2010, 11:47:40 PM3/31/10

Barney,

You are insulting my adoptive country -which I chose over my native
one. Those politicians were appointed by We The People.

-Ramon
Proud Member of the US Chamber of Commerce (regular and Hispanic)
So, quit calling me commie, will ya'?

Sam Spade

Apr 1, 2010, 9:39:13 AM4/1/10
Steve from Colorado wrote:

She would have a whole lot more credibility had she simply called out
the national guard. The way she is doing it represents mostly pandering
to the politics of the situation.

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Kill Kids

Apr 1, 2010, 11:21:57 AM4/1/10
Steve from Colorado <gas...@hushmail.com> wrote in news:cd807dc7-cec6-
45fa-b6a9-c...@k13g2000yqe.googlegroups.com:

Mexico is the biggest enemy america has. Bring the troops home from iraq
and put them on the border with stk orders.

And while we're at that, lets stop this insane policy of giving taxpayer
funded benefits like free schooling to illegals!! ILLEGALS ARE PARASITES.

Sam Spade

Apr 1, 2010, 11:29:40 AM4/1/10
Speeders & Drunk Drivers Kill Kids wrote:

> Mexico is the biggest enemy america has. Bring the troops home from iraq
> and put them on the border with stk orders.
>
> And while we're at that, lets stop this insane policy of giving taxpayer
> funded benefits like free schooling to illegals!! ILLEGALS ARE PARASITES.

And, your statements, taken in context, prove how futile it would be for
us to place the military on the border at this late date. There are so
many of those parasites in this country now the troops would have them
coming at them from behind as well as in front.

Red Cloud

Apr 1, 2010, 1:30:27 PM4/1/10

Oh man.... Obviously, no Hispanic member of commerce or Hispanic
organization political body will fight the Mexican/Hispanic invasion.

Hispanic politicians are all illegal alien rooter. Their #1 policy
is bring more Mexican/Hispanic illegals. OK... Hispanic #1 political
action. Their action is getting more power and bring more illegal
aliens and give them a legal citizenship,
and their power will be grown and will bring more invaders...Then
they will have enough power to divide America. Aztlan is possible.
Reconquista is possible. That's Latinos goal in America. They can
build powerful Hispanic nation by using
White-Anglo money and resource...

Latinos have been declaring war against America! They pose more clear
threat than Muslim terrorist! They are taking over more space and
more territory and even cultural and political territory. This is NOT
a united State! This is a what dividing nation looks like in the
name of multi-race or multi-cultural society.

Steve from Colorado

Apr 1, 2010, 3:00:24 PM4/1/10
On Mar 31, 9:47 pm, Ramon F Herrera <ra...@conexus.net> wrote:
> On Mar 31, 10:42 pm, "f. barnes" <fre...@centurytel.net> wrote:
>
> > On Mar 31, 7:30 pm, Steve from Colorado <gass...@hushmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Finally, the Arizona governor calls the influx of illegal aliens an
> > > invasion and says Washington ignores her pleas for placing the
> > > National Guard on the Border.  Washington is then clearly complicit in
> > > helping Mexico to invade the Southwest.
>
> > > Interview with the governor on Fox News:
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9za4Z6hZw6g
>
> > > video of Mexicans invading:
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUai4ebRlUw
>
>  > Washington has been complicit in the invasion for decades.
>  > Ninety percent of Washington politicians are traitors.
>
> Barney,
>
> You are insulting my adoptive country -which I chose over my native
> one. Those politicians were appointed by We The People.
>
> -Ramon

I'll bet Sirhan Sirhan and the Virginia Tech gunman named "Cho" and
the Beltway Sniper said the same sort of things before venting their
anti-White anger against innocent Americans.

Steve from Colorado

Apr 1, 2010, 3:03:46 PM4/1/10

Yep. A lot of good a hundred national guard clerk-typists are going
to do on a 350 mile long border. They need citizen vigilantes with a
bounty of $500.00 for the scalp of each illegal alien caught crossing
the border. They would get to keep any drugs they capture from
Mexican drug smugglers. A higher bounty would be paid for Chinese
communist infiltrators and Muslim terrorists.

Steve from Colorado

Apr 1, 2010, 3:05:46 PM4/1/10

As Jay Leno said, if Mexico can send them here, America can send them
back. It's not as if they blend in to the general American population
the way the Viet Cong and Khmer Rouge did in their respective Asian
homelands.

Steve from Colorado

Apr 1, 2010, 3:07:18 PM4/1/10

Outstanding commentary. Well said.

Mr.Sandman

Apr 1, 2010, 4:47:38 PM4/1/10

Your stupid, racist,unworkable scenario is not the answer. You should
try to educate yourself on this subject before you post your usual
racist diatribe against Hispanics and Mexicans.
North American free trade (NAFTA) seems to have devastated the lives of
many ordinary Mexicans, especially in the borders towns. The wages paid
to the workers by many of the American-own factories are said to be
below subsistence level. Most of the young men in those parts are not
in school and unemployed. Therefore the drug trade offers a lucrative
alternative. They become the suppliers and their customers are on the
other side of the border: In the good old U.S.A.
Next month President Obama and President Calderon of Mexico will be
meeting at the White House for a state dinner. What they should really
be working on is to find ways to end this phony so-called war on drugs.
A generous labor mobility clause should be added to NAFTA so that if
that trade deal is displacing workers there, they could be able to try
other parts of North America to find jobs. This is what needs to happen.
If they can come in through the front door to find work, I doubt that
they would choose the desert.
Soon or later, this is bound to happen anyway.

johnny@.

Apr 1, 2010, 6:20:27 PM4/1/10

Not in your lifetime!

Not Sure

Apr 1, 2010, 6:43:17 PM4/1/10
On Apr 1, 1:47 pm, "Mr.Sandman" <somewh...@overtherainbow.com> wrote:
> Steve from Colorado wrote:
> >> She would have a whole lot more credibility had she simply called out
> >> the national guard.  The way she is doing it represents mostly pandering
> >> to the politics of the situation.
>
> > Yep.  A lot of good a hundred national guard clerk-typists are going
> > to do on a 350 mile long border.  They need citizen vigilantes with a
> > bounty of $500.00 for the scalp of each illegal alien caught crossing
> > the border.  They would get to keep any drugs they capture from
> > Mexican drug smugglers.  A higher bounty would be paid for Chinese
> > communist infiltrators and Muslim terrorists.
>
> Your stupid, racist,unworkable scenario is not the answer.

Sorry, Ramon, but no one's buying it. Continue failing :)

Mr.Sandman

Apr 1, 2010, 6:51:49 PM4/1/10

Getting permission from the government to go shoot Mexicans at the
border is not going to happen in your lifetime either.

Steve from Colorado

Apr 1, 2010, 10:23:23 PM4/1/10

Unlike the permission Mexicans have to kill Americans with the
narcotics they bring across the border on a daily basis. Unlike the
permission Mexicans have to shoot Border Patrol agents and ranchers.
It would seem that Mexicans have an unfair advantage from Washington.

Alfred Stomacker

Apr 1, 2010, 11:48:23 PM4/1/10
NM governor already ordered his national guard to the corner of NM and Az.

Alfred Stomacker

Apr 1, 2010, 11:50:58 PM4/1/10
You might want to drop the affiliation with the foreign American hating
chamber of commerce. nothing American about that place.

the politicians may have been elected by us but that does not make them
good Americans. Corruption is rampant among the traitors. that is
exactly what they are for selling out America .

Alfred Stomacker

Apr 1, 2010, 11:55:19 PM4/1/10
I listened to some latino congressman the other day on gretta . He said
that there was no reason to put the criminals in prison . He was seaking
of the ones in prison for felony crimes. He said it made no sense to pay
for them to stay in prison . We should just deport them . This guy
should be thrown from congress and executed . He thinks it is fine for
an illegal to murder or whatever else . Just deport them. Do not spend
money making them pay for their crime.

If they would just start giving 10 years to any illegal caught this shit
would slow to a trickle

Ramon F Herrera

Apr 1, 2010, 11:50:07 PM4/1/10
On Apr 1, 10:55 pm, Alfred Stomacker <alfredstomac...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> to put the criminals in prison . He was seeking

> of the ones in prison for felony crimes. He said
> it made no sense to pay for them to stay in prison .
> We should just deport them .

A similar idea -minus the get home free part- was being pitched by The
Governator.

California would save a billion dollars a year, building jails in
Mexico. That would create jobs there, and every job created in Mexico
is one less potential undocumented worker in the US.

http://articles.sfgate.com/2010-01-26/news/17835689_1_state-prisons-prison-guards-prison-system

http://tinyurl.com/yb8ekp2

http://tinyurl.com/ya9kj93

-Ramon

Red Cloud

Apr 2, 2010, 12:46:50 AM4/2/10
> http://articles.sfgate.com/2010-01-26/news/17835689_1_state-prisons-p...

How about USA asks Mexican gov't to deliver 1,000 gallons of
gasoline per
each illegal stay in one years or we all use military force to
deport of all
Mexican/Hispanic national to South? If Mexican gov't refuses, we
declare war against Mexican gov't. Do you want to be deported it?
It's gonna come. I'm not a white but I'm sure Mexican/Hispanic will
be an #1 enemy in the future.
This is not a United State. This is a divided state.

Sid9

Apr 2, 2010, 1:04:28 AM4/2/10

"Red Cloud" <mmdi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

.,
.
What if we win the war?

Do we own Mexico?

Red Cloud

Apr 2, 2010, 1:34:24 AM4/2/10
On Apr 1, 9:04 pm, "Sid9" <s...@belsouth.net> wrote:
> "Red Cloud" <mmdir2...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

If Mexico wants war and lose it, they will lose all the condition.
USA can do the
favor by arresting and deporting all Hispanic and Mexican nation back
to where they belong. Close the border. Send tank facing south and
military unit patrolling the border. Any illegal sneaking into USA
territory will consider as enemy-invader will be shot. Let Hispanics
take care their own nations...

Sam Spade

Apr 2, 2010, 5:35:27 AM4/2/10

Now, that is interesting. Bill Richardson is a Democrat although not
particularly liberal. He is also Hispanic. But, he is smart, even very
clever. Since he did it, the Arizona Governor is playing it all wrong.

Red Cloud

Apr 2, 2010, 2:07:47 PM4/2/10

I'm not a white nor born in USA but the selling out this nation began
from Reagan
who gave the amnesty to Mexican invaders. Clinton signed NAFTA which
caused mass invasion of Mexicans. Bush and Obama refused to secure
the border.... What we have is irreversible situation of mass
invasion of Mexicans
and Hispanics. They can change the whole social and cultural
structure and
the political landscape. It will no longer United State...

Alfred Stomacker

Apr 2, 2010, 6:51:33 PM4/2/10
Mexico can not keep anyone in jail. the criminals rule that country. A
prison there is just a weekend getaway

Alfred Stomacker

Apr 2, 2010, 6:54:21 PM4/2/10
god i hope not. We will look bad if we refuse our spoils . How about
winner gets a trophy .

Alfred Stomacker

Apr 2, 2010, 6:57:12 PM4/2/10
national guard is already being deployed by NM and AZ is on the way. But
the thing is they will have no authority to shoot the criminals . Just
like the police and border patrol they will mostly watch and maybe
arrest a few now and then . Any shooting will only result in prison for
the person who shot the wetback. The wetbacks know this so they simply
ignore any law enforcement . They get arrested , so what. A free meal
and a stay in a nice jail for a few days , medical treatment then back
home.

Sam Spade

Apr 2, 2010, 9:12:27 PM4/2/10
Alfred Stomacker wrote:

That's why we need some angry, disciplined "civilian troops" to go to
the border and blast away at night with high tech gear.

Alfred Stomacker

Apr 3, 2010, 3:27:03 PM4/3/10
I have no idea why people are not out there every day killing them .
They should be poisoning all the water supplies out there. Leaving them
poison food. Shooting them .
there is no law against setting jugs of poison water out on your
property. If thieves steal it and drink it too bad for them.

Alfred Stomacker

Apr 3, 2010, 3:28:51 PM4/3/10
the problem they have is the paying . The states are bankrupt already .
the feds are responsible under law to protect the border and therefor
should be paying for all national guard troops to be there. They are
fighting this of coarse .