Niggas n' guns - 10 injured in Indiana Black Expo Concert shootings

1 view

Major Debacle

Jul 18, 2010, 6:54:01 AM7/18/10
http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/07/17/indiana.shooting/index.html?iref=NS1

Hundreds of police officers patrolled the streets of downtown
Indianapolis, Indiana, early Sunday after three shootings within blocks
of each other left 10 people injured.

The shootings occurred as crowds were leaving the annual Indiana Black
Expo concert, said Lt. Jeff Duhamell, spokesman for the Indianapolis
Metropolitan Police Department. The victims ranged between ages 10 to
18.

None of the injuries are believed to be life-threatening.

Almost 400 police officers were patrolling downtown streets after the
shootings, Duhamell said.

More than 55 people were detained for curfew violations, but no arrests
have been made in connection with the shootings, police said.

Authorities said they confiscated a car near the scene that had an
assault rifle and a handgun inside.

The car's occupants are cooperating with the investigation, authorities
said, adding that the weapons are registered and are not believed to be
involved in the shootings.

Indiana Black Expo is an annual 10-day celebration with events held
throughout downtown Indianapolis.

Events will continue as scheduled Sunday, police said.

Alfred Stomacker

Jul 18, 2010, 12:14:12 PM7/18/10

They should be issued free guns and ammo and no laws enforced for them
shooting each other . That would thin out the chimp population

xy...@waterboard.net

Jul 18, 2010, 11:39:09 PM7/18/10
On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 10:35:12 -0700 (PDT), walt tonne
<tonnew...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jul 18, 6:54 am, Major Debacle <anonym...@not-for-mail.invalid>
>wrote:

>I would put buckets of crack and guns and ammo on every "hood"
>street corner. Here the boys:
>
>http://www.newnation.org/

If you are going to post this stuff, for future reference, it is
Nigger. Think of Obama, then think of Jesse Jackson, Reverand Wright,
and finally Al Sharpton. All three of them may be black, but in their
case, these guys truly are niggers.

RickyBobby

Jul 19, 2010, 6:23:05 PM7/19/10

<xy...@waterboard.net> wrote in message

I always think it is funny when some nigger brings up slavery. That shit
was bad but it ended about 140 years ago. There is nobody left alive who
knows the first thing about slavery or can say that their grandparents told
them about slavery. Those folks have had 140 years to learn how to act
right. But all they ever do is to act in the most evil and senseless and
violent way possible.

I really have nothing against niggers. Once in a while you come across some
Michael Jordan or Oprah Winfrey who are perfectly proud of being black but
yet still know how to act right. The rest of them should take a lesson and
not act like the whole world goes around guns and drugs and crime and
prostitution.

Look at that Lawrence Taylor nigger. He had the gifts to be one of the best
players ever in football. But all he has ever done is violence and drugs
and now prostitution of some child for which he is going to prison.

Either niggers do not know the difference between right and wrong or they do
not care when their emotions take hold of them. Either way they are evil
and dangerous and best avoided by decent people.

Let them bbq their fatty foods and smoke their ganja and drink their forties
up on away from everyone else. The quicker they kill themselves the better.

And if we, as a nation, owe niggers anything because of slavery then we owe
the entire nation back to the Native Americans first.

So do not be bringing me any of the slavery guilt trip.

Benj

Jul 19, 2010, 10:20:09 PM7/19/10
On Jul 19, 6:23 pm, "RickyBobby" <nasca...@cox.net> wrote:
> <x...@waterboard.net> wrote in message

> And if we, as a nation, owe niggers anything because of slavery then we owe
> the entire nation back to the Native Americans first.

I'll go along with that one, kemosabe!

> So do not be bringing me any of the slavery guilt trip.

Well, you DO deserve to go on a guilt trip! Because you, like all the
democrats of the age ( the party of slavery) somehow got sold on the
ignorant stupidity that a person's value is linked to the amount of
coloration in their skin. You, as some ignorant, sister-humping,
trailer white trash, toothless goober, stand as living proof that this
theory is totally wrong. As you yourself note, there are many black
people who prove you wrong too. You hand us proof that you are a
moron, and then expect us to believe your ideas? Give us a break! You
don't even know what a nigger is! You think a "nigger" is just
someone with skin darker than yours. Wrongo Bongo! There are VERY few
people with skin darker than yours who are dumber than you!

A "nigger" is a particularly worthless and ignorant black person. As
already pointed out, the likes of Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton make
excellent examples. And they are racist and anti-semites as well (more
reasons they are worthless). A lot of black gang members fit the word
"nigger" as well, which is why they even call themselves "niggas"!
Even THEY know they are worthless!

Black people have been sold a story of "African culture" and "single
moms" and "whites are racist" for the simple purpose of making sure
that as Americans (who being born here, they all are) they don't form
political alliances with other groups such as conservative whites. The
purpose is to destroy any potential for political power before it even
begins.

And YOU in your total ignorance (or because you are clever and not
what you appear) play right into this game. You come in here trying to
drive a wedge between conservative whites and blacks. Perhaps we need
to take a look at just who are the "worthless" people who are
sponsoring you... I'm starting to think maybe you are a member of
Jackson's or Sharpton's churches... And probably a card carrying
member of the "party of slavery" as well.

tripletask@gmail..com

Jul 21, 2010, 10:56:28 AM7/21/10
Multiculturalism is a failure worldwide. Tribalism, "racism", is
inherent.

When you speak of conservative Blacks I recall reading John Birch
literature from the 1960's. They were convinced that Blacks would
soon become conservatives!

Google;"The Color of Crime", facts from government sources.