Surrrrre The Clinton Campaign Didn't Pay Any Goons To Show Up At Trump Rallies and Start Shit

AlleyCat

Oct 23, 2016, 10:36:44 PM10/23/16

If it's ABC, it's got to be 100% correct, right?

http://abcnews.com.co/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/trump-protester-paid.png

Protester Speaks Out: "I Was Paid $3,500 To Protest Trump's Rally"
By Jimmy Rustling, ABC News -
October 23, 2016

Donald Trump protester paid $3,500

PHOENIX A.Z. (AP) - For months now, rumors have circulated the Internet
that individuals were being paid to protest at rallies held by
presidential hopeful Donald Trump. Today a man from Trump's rally in
Fountain Hills, Arizona back in March has come forward to say that he was
paid to protest the event.

"I was given $3,500 to protest Donald Trump's rally in Fountain Hills,"
said 37-year-old Paul Horner. "I answered a Craigslist ad about a group
needing actors for a political event. I interviewed with them and got the
part."

Trump supporters have been claiming that protesters are being paid by the
Bernie Sanders' campaign, but Horner disagrees.

"As for who these people were affiliated with that interviewed me, my
guess would be Hillary Clinton's campaign," Horner said. "The actual check
I received after I was done with the job was from a group called 'Women
Are The Future'. After I was hired, they told me if anyone asked any
questions about who I was with or communicated with me in any way, I
should start talking about how great Bernie Sanders is." Horner continued,
"It was mostly women in their 60's at the interview that I went to. Plus,
all the people that I communicated with had an AOL email address. No one
still has an AOL email address except people that would vote for Hillary
Clinton."
Craigslist ad for Donald Trump protesters
A screenshot of the Craigslist ad that Horner says he responded to. The
actual ad has since been removed. (Dennis System, File) / ABC News

"I knew those weren't real protesters, they were too organized and
smart," said 59-year-old Tom Downey, a Trump supporter who attended the
rally in Fountain Hills. "I knew there was something up when they started
shouting all these facts and nonsense like that. The best we could do was
just yell and punch em' and stuff." Downey continued, "I think we did a
good job though. I was shouting at them the whole time, calling them
losers, telling them to get a job or go back home to mommy's house; I got
a bunch of high-fives from my fellow Trump supporters. It was a great
time."

--

A "teabagger" is a male Liberal Democrat who performs fellatio on another
male Liberal Democrat... either sucking his balls or laying his genitals

Alan Baker

Oct 24, 2016, 4:39:27 AM10/24/16
On 2016-10-23 7:36 PM, AlleyCat wrote:

> If it's ABC, it's got to be 100% correct, right?
>
> http://abcnews.com.co/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/trump-protester-paid.png
>
> Protester Speaks Out: "I Was Paid $3,500 To Protest Trump's Rally"
> By Jimmy Rustling, ABC News -
> October 23, 2016
>
> Donald Trump protester paid $3,500

Weird that your link is not the article...

...but just an image.

> PHOENIX A.Z. (AP) - For months now, rumors have circulated the Internet
> that individuals were being paid to protest at rallies held by
> presidential hopeful Donald Trump. Today a man from Trump's rally in
> Fountain Hills, Arizona back in March has come forward to say that he was
> paid to protest the event.

Wait!

I see it now.

abcnews.com.CO is NOT an ABC news site!

It's actually a domain owned by...

(Wait for it!)

...PAUL HORNER!

omain Name: ABCNEWS.COM.CO
Domain ID: D70484208-CO
Sponsoring Registrar: EURODNS SA
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1052
Registrar URL (registration services): whois.eurodns.com
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registrant ID: EDS_R15004636
Registrant Name: Horner Paul
Registrant Address1: 402 North 10th Street
Registrant Address2: APT#10
Registrant City: Phoenix
Registrant Postal Code: 85006
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Country Code: US
Registrant Phone Number: +48.07750365
Registrant Email: netskril...@gmail.com
Administrative Contact ID: EDS_A15004636
Administrative Contact Name: Horner Paul
Administrative Contact Address1: 402 North 10th Street
Administrative Contact Address2: APT#10
Administrative Contact City: Phoenix
Administrative Contact Postal Code: 85006
Administrative Contact Country: United States
Administrative Contact Country Code: US
Administrative Contact Phone Number: +48.07750365
Administrative Contact Email: netskril...@gmail.com
Billing Contact ID: EDS_BILLING
Billing Contact Name: Julien Franck
Billing Contact Organization: EuroDNS S.A.
Billing Contact Address1: 2, rue Leon Laval
Billing Contact City: Leudelange
Billing Contact State/Province: -
Billing Contact Postal Code: L-3372
Billing Contact Country: Luxembourg
Billing Contact Country Code: LU
Billing Contact Phone Number: +352.2637252
Billing Contact Facsimile Number: +352.26372537
Billing Contact Email: fin...@eurodns.com
Technical Contact ID: EDS_T15004636
Technical Contact Name: Horner Paul
Technical Contact Address1: 402 North 10th Street
Technical Contact Address2: APT#10
Technical Contact City: Phoenix
Technical Contact Postal Code: 85006
Technical Contact Country: United States
Technical Contact Country Code: US
Technical Contact Phone Number: +48.07750365
Technical Contact Email: netskril...@gmail.com
Name Server: NS1.SUPEROFFICIALNEWS.COM
Name Server: NS2.SUPEROFFICIALNEWS.COM
Created by Registrar: 101DOMAIN GRS LIMITED
Last Updated by Registrar: EURODNS SA
Last Transferred Date: Tue Oct 04 06:07:19 GMT 2016
Domain Registration Date: Mon Oct 26 21:56:34 GMT 2015
Domain Expiration Date: Wed Oct 25 23:59:59 GMT 2017
Domain Last Updated Date: Tue Oct 04 06:26:19 GMT 2016
DNSSEC: false

Silver Slimer

Oct 24, 2016, 8:21:58 AM10/24/16
On 2016-10-23 10:36 PM, AlleyCat wrote:

> If it's ABC, it's got to be 100% correct, right?
>
> http://abcnews.com.co/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/trump-protester-paid.png

+1. ABC is the bastion of honesty. Liberal retards told me so repeatedly.

--
Silver Slimer
Islam is a disease

M.I.Wakefield

Oct 24, 2016, 9:40:56 AM10/24/16
"Silver Slimer" wrote in message news:nukucf$eft$2...@dont-email.me...

> On 2016-10-23 10:36 PM, AlleyCat wrote:
> >
> > If it's ABC, it's got to be 100% correct, right?
> >
> > http://abcnews.com.co/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/trump-protester-paid.png
>
> +1. ABC is the bastion of honesty. Liberal retards told me so repeatedly.

That's not ABC News, their pages start with "abcnews.go.com", not
"abcnews.com.co".

Silver Slimer

Oct 24, 2016, 10:19:48 AM10/24/16
My comment still stands; ABC is not honest by any stretch of the
imagination. They're as good at creating fiction as their owners Disney.

First-Post

Oct 24, 2016, 11:37:04 AM10/24/16
If you go to the home page of http://abcnews.com.co and check out the
accompanying article, you will see that it is all referenced
originally from articles at CNN, The Washington Post, The weekly
Standard, Snopes and others.

So at worst, you just need to adjust your ordinal statement to "If
it's CNN or The Washington Post, it's got to be 100% correct, right?"

Alan Baker

Oct 24, 2016, 1:15:21 PM10/24/16
On 2016-10-24 5:22 AM, Silver Slimer wrote:
> On 2016-10-23 10:36 PM, AlleyCat wrote:
>>
>> If it's ABC, it's got to be 100% correct, right?
>>
>> http://abcnews.com.co/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/trump-protester-paid.png
>
> +1. ABC is the bastion of honesty. Liberal retards told me so repeatedly.

You idiot:

That site is not ABC the broadcasting company.

It is a KNOWN satirical website.

abcnews.com vs abcnews.com.co

Silver Slimer

Oct 24, 2016, 2:06:04 PM10/24/16
I made a general statement; I didn't even bother to look at the link.
The general statement stands.

Alan Baker

Oct 24, 2016, 2:24:59 PM10/24/16
You're not very bright.

That statement stands as well.

:-)

AlleyCat

Oct 24, 2016, 4:42:19 PM10/24/16

On Mon, 24 Oct 2016 10:26:24 -0700 (PDT), Brent Hasselback says...

> Don't be bringing facts into the discussion...it confuses and frightens them.

LOL... truth is a liberals' Kryptonite. Why else would Hillary Clinton and
Obama lie so fucking much?

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#newwindow=1
&q=list+of+hillary+clinton+lies

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#newwindow=1&q=list+of+obama+lies

AlleyCat

Oct 24, 2016, 4:55:39 PM10/24/16

On Mon, 24 Oct 2016 01:39:20 -0700, Alan Baker says...

> abcnews.com.CO is NOT an ABC news site!

You are correct. I retract the article. "That" man appears to be a hoax,
but THIS man is not: "Inciting Trump supporters was easy." - Robert
Creamer

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/18/undercover-video-shows-
democrats-saying-they-hire-/

Democrat Heads Roll After Video Shows Agitators Planted At Trump Rallies

Why would ANYONE be fired, if they DIDN'T pay people to be agitators at
Trump rallies?

(Associated Press)
People were hired by Democratic strategists to stir up trouble at rallies
for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump. Officials with
Democracy Advocates and Americans United for Change stepped down after a
video by Project Veritas Action confirmed their political chicanery.

By Valerie Richardson - The Washington Times - Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Two top Democratic strategists have exited the presidential campaign after
explosive undercover videos showed them discussing voter fraud and their
roles in planting paid agitators at campaign events for Republican
candidate Donald Trump.

Robert Creamer, founder of Democracy Advocates and the husband of Rep.
Janice D. Schakowsky, Illinois Democrat, stepped down from the campaign
Tuesday, a day after Scott Foval was fired from his post as national field
director of Americans United for Change.

Mr. Trump, who has long complained of a "rigged" election system, said at
a Tuesday rally in Colorado that the video released by the conservative
group Project Veritas Action confirmed his suspicions of Democrat-
sponsored political chicanery.

"The protesters are paid a lot of money by the [Democratic National
Committee], and they kept saying, 'I wonder why those people are here,
because they never seem to have much on their mind other than stand up and
protest,'" Mr. Trump told a crowd in Colorado Springs. "And yesterday it
came out, but it was barely covered by the media. But it's all over the
Internet. They were busted."

Brad Woodhouse, Americans United for Change president, said in a late-
Monday statement that Mr. Foval "is no longer associated with Americans
United for Change."

He insisted that the Democratic political consulting firm has "always
operated according to the highest ethical and legal standards."

Mr. Creamer, a four-decade Democratic strategist who pleaded guilty in
2005 to charges of bank fraud and tax violations, said in a statement that
he was "unwilling to become a distraction to the important task of
electing Hillary Clinton."

"We regret the unprofessional and careless hypothetical conversations that
were captured on hidden cameras of a temporary regional contractor for our
firm, and he is no longer with us," said Mr. Creamer, who is also featured
in the videos.

The two 16-minute videos were released Monday and Tuesday after a yearlong
undercover investigation headed by Project Veritas' James O'Keefe, known
for his hidden-camera probes into Planned Parenthood, ACORN and voter
fraud.

Mr. O'Keefe said the investigation reveals "compelling evidence of a dark-
money conspiracy" and that he would continue to release videos as part of
a series titled "Rigging the Election" until voters go to the polls on
Nov. 8.

The first video shows Democratic strategists discussing how they hire
agitators - including union members, homeless people and the mentally ill
- to incite violence by provoking Trump supporters on camera at campaign
stops.

Project Veritas released a second video Tuesday showing Mr. Foval
brainstorming over ways to commit voter fraud, such as by busing people
from one state to another, while appearing to indicate that it had already
been done in Iowa.

"It's a pretty easy thing for Republicans to say, 'Well, they're busing
people in,'" Mr. Foval said. "Well, you know what? We've been busing
people in to deal with you fucking assholes for 50 years, and we're not
going to stop now. We're just going to find a different way to do it. So,
I mean I grew up with that idea. They used to bus people out to Iowa. If
they needed people, there we'd bus people out to Iowa."

The same video shows Mr. Creamer discussing a proposal by a Project
Veritas investigator to register people to vote illegally by setting up a
shell corporation.

"I'm going to write down these options," Mr. Creamer said. "Let me see if
I can chat with the people who are most involved in Hispanic voter
registration."

Mr. Foval, who has worked for the George Soros-funded People for the
American Way, said his paid agitators fueled a Chicago protest in March
that forced the Trump campaign to cancel its event.

"They're starting confrontations in the line, right?" said Mr. Foval.
"They're not starting confrontations in the rally. Because once they're
inside the rally, they're under Secret Service's control. When they're
outside the rally, the media will cover it no matter where it happens. The
key is initiating the conflict by having leading conversations with people
who are naturally psychotic."

Inciting Trump supporters was easy, he said.

"I mean, honestly, it's not hard to get some of these assholes to pop
off," Mr. Foval said. "It's a matter of showing up, to want to get into
the rally, in a Planned Parenthood T-shirt. Or, 'Trump is a Nazi,' you
know. You can message to draw them out and draw them to punch you."

Another operative, Aaron Black, who identified himself as "deputy rapid
response director for the DNC for all things Trump on the ground," said he
was with Mr. Creamer's group Democracy Partners but that his work was
supposed to be a secret.

"Nobody's really supposed to know about me," Mr. Black said. "So the
Chicago protest, when they shut all that, that was us. It was more [Mr.
Creamer] than me, but none of this is supposed to come back to us because
we want it coming from people. We don't want it to come from the party."

He said the idea is for the protests to appear spontaneous, not
orchestrated by the DNC.

"So if we do a protest and if it's branded a DNC protest, right away the
press is going to say, 'partisan,'" said Mr. Black, also known as "Aaron
Minter," according to the video.

"But if I'm in there coordinating with all the groups on the ground and
sort of playing field general but they are the ones talking to the
cameras, then it's actually people, but if we send out press advisories
with DNC on them and Clinton campaign, it just doesn't have the same
effect," he said.

The same day the video was released, Mr. Black posted a photo on Twitter
showing protesters outside Trump Tower holding signs with messages such
as, "Trump Demeans Women."

Keeping the protesters' connection to the DNC hidden from the press was a
priority, Mr. Foval said.

"We have to be really careful because what we don't need is for it to show
up on CNN that the DNC paid for X people to - that's not going to
happen," he said.

Mr. O'Keefe said the first video raises questions about whether the
Clinton campaign is coordinating with super PACs and independent
expenditure committees in violation of campaign finance rules.

The Clinton campaign, DNC, Americans United for Change and Democracy
Partners did not return requests for comment Tuesday.

The only public criticism of the videos has come from foes of Mr.
O'Keefe's past work such as Salon's Brendan Gauthier, who said Project
Veritas has been criticized for "strategically editing footage to make
false accusations."

In the video, Mr. Foval made clear his connections to the DNC and the
Clinton campaign.

"We are contracted directly with the DNC and the campaign both. I am
contracted to [Mr. Creamer]. But I answer to the head of special events
for the DNC and the head of special events and political for the
campaign," said Mr. Foval.

He goes on to say, "The campaign pays DNC, DNC pays Democracy Partners,
Democracy Partners pays the Foval Group, the Foval Group goes and executes
the sh- on the ground."

Mr. Creamer indicated that he was in close contact with the Clinton
campaign, saying, "We have a call with the campaign every day to go over
the focuses that need to be undertaken."

"Wherever Trump and Pence are going to be, we have events," Mr. Creamer
said. "And we have a whole team across the country that does that. Both
consultants and people from the Democratic Party and the Democratic Party
apparatus and people from the campaign, the Clinton campaign. And my role
in the campaign is to manage all that."

Another activist, Zulema Rodriguez, told the Project Veritas
investigators, "I just had a call today with the campaign and the DNC.
Every day at 1 o'clock."

She also took credit for being involved with two anti-Trump events in
March: the Chicago rally and another in Arizona in which anti-Trump
protesters blocked a highway.

Federal Election Commission records unearthed by Project Veritas show that
Ms. Rodriguez was paid nearly $2,000 on Feb. 29 by the Hillary for America
campaign.

In conversations with Project Veritas reporters, Mr. Foval described his
operation as "bird dogging," meaning that he places hired protesters in
key positions at Republican campaign events, often in front of rallies or
lines.

He said he has training centers in New York, Washington, Las Vegas,
Colorado and Minneapolis, and that trainees include the mentally ill and
homeless people.

"I'm saying we have mentally ill people that we pay to do sh-, make no
mistake," Mr. Foval said. "Over the last 20 years. I've paid off a few
homeless guys to do some crazy stuff, and I've also taken them for dinner
and I've also made sure they had a hotel and a shower and I've put them in
a program. I've done that."

He also has contacts with unions such as the AFL-CIO. "But the reality is,
a lot of people, especially our union guys, a lot of union guys, they'll
do whatever you want," Mr. Foval said. "They're rock 'n' roll."

Mr. Foval also made it clear that he viewed Mr. Creamer as a mentor.

"I work for Bob Creamer one to one," Mr. Foval said in the video. "I'm the
white hat. Democracy Partners is kind of dark hat. Bob Creamer is
diabolical, and I love him for it."