Re: Dick Eastman's TRUTHBAZOOKA -- Good-bye 9-11 Cover-up!

Dick Eastman

May 4, 2004, 4:58:37 AM5/4/04
Item #1:

THE PROOF OF MOSSAD COMPLICITY IN 9-11 IS ESTABLISHED -- THE EVIDENCE
SUPPLIED -- FORGOTTEN NEWS ITEMS PRE- AND IMMEDIATELY POST- 9-11 FITTED
INTO THE COMPLETED PICTURE -- ISRAEL WAS INVOLVED -- IT IS TIME TO MOVE
ON ISRAEL AND ZIONISM WORLD WIDE.

======================

Item #2:

THE PENTAGON EVIDENCE IS THE STARTING POINT OF BOTH TRUTH AND JUSTICE:

Here is the critical information needed to derive an informed opinion of
what really happened on September 11, 2001:

Consider what citizen investigators have uncovered regarding the alleged
"attack" on the Pentagon:

1. Pentagon security camera shows
a. Too short a plane
b. Smoke trail of a missile being fired
c. White-hot flash explosion consistent with a missile warhead

2. Photos show wrong crash imprint in the wall

3. Photos show and wrong flash-powder burn darkening the wall

4. Downed lampposts and witnesses each identified a different
approach path to the Pentagon, the Boeing's and the killer jet's

5. Wrong kind of debris

6. Single piece of right kind of debris shown to have been
found on the opposite side of the approach path from
the side of the plane where that particular piece had
to have come from.

7. Witnesses also

a. heard a missile

b. heard a sonic boom prior to blast

c. smelled burning chordite after the blast

d. saw a radar blip behaving like a jet-fighter blip

8. No photos of wreckage from inside consistent with the crash

9. Evidence of only one engine and one seat , a pilots seat.

10. A distraction plane, ur engine plane making dives over D.C.
both photographed, videotaped and shown on BBC, and
reported (erroneously) by many wintesses as the actual plane
"diving at an irrecoverable angle)

11. The attack was made almost horizontally into the first-floor
level -- consistent with a countour-hugging jet-fighter attack

12. Normal rescuers were prevented from entering the building
while only certain people, including Rumsfeld himself, conducted
(screened) victims from the building

13. Rumsfeld had recently been given exclusive power to
OK air interceptions -- and yet he was in his office the whole
time the twin towers were hit, and when the Pentagon was
hit he went to oversee "rescue" instead of going to the situation
room where his interception authority could be given -- he
arrived at the situation room at about the time the Pennsylvania
plane (backup for the Pentagon) was finally shot down.

14. The various drills and practices for an air attack on the Pentagon
including some kind of simulation on 9-11-01 itself, coupled with
denials that such an attack had been considered possible.

15. Impossible stories by, for example, John Judge (regarding
his amazing stewardess friend who claims to have seen the
Boeing inside the hole, recognized the plane as the one she
always flew, recongized her stewardess friend as a victim by
a photo of her severed arm with the matching "friendship
bracelett" they both wore; that she was passing out
doughnuts and coffee to the rescue workers with the salvation
army when the salvation army was nowhere in evidence at the
scene -- John Judge who is a professional JFK conspiracy
theory debunker and discloses that this same stewardess
friend is also a JFK theory investigator, the same
John Judge who launched the phony "People's Investigation
of 9-11 with a press conference by stating that the
Pentagon attack is not something responsible investigators
should bother investigating etc. since we "know" the Boeing
hit the Pentagon and don't want to be a laughing stock etc.
-- the People's investigation that never once reviewed any
of the evidence packages I posted to them -- the same
John Judge who to this day refuses to debate Dick Eastman
on any internet forum and whom all -- dare I use the term
-- "responsible" 9-11 investigators think is a John Judge
who is working for the coverup, for obstruction of justice,
and because he does it so badly is himself become one of
the proofs of the frameup along with the known- only-to-
himself flight attendant who works one of the flights that
most definitely had to have been regularly monitored by
US intelligence operatives, probably flight attendents, and
this one just happened not to take Flight 77 that day by
happenstance etc. -- so how about it, Mr. Judge?
[John Judge is also the only 9-11 investigator (so-called --
he hasn't contributed anything by the unconfirmed statements
of his unnamed stewardess friend), the only "conspiracy
theorist" who has taken upon himself to "shield" witnesses
victim families from irresponsible inveisigators -- getting
(somehow!) the addressesof all of them and contacting them --
and deciding NOT to share any of the Pentagon evidence
described here with them and effectively blocking other
investigators not screen by him against "small-plane"
theorists like me, Jim Hoffman, Prof. Dewdney etc.
16. The deaths of only the CIA's indepdendent intelligence
revivals , the Offices of Naval Intelligence personel, and
auditors of defense spending contracts etc. alone moved
into the "newly renovated" section that was hit -- on the side
where most of the witnesses would be the Arlington Cemetery
dead or people involved with driving their cars. Naval Intelligence
would have independently investigated 9-11 had they lived --
the investigator that no official has yet conducted -- Wolfowitz
sure bin Laden had done it and ready with the solution of invading
Afganistan on the very first day -- even as they were allegedly taken
by complete suprise only a few hours before that determination.

See the evidence photos and witness testimony confirming all of the above
and further analysis in support of these conclusions by respected men of
science here:

and here

http://www.cosmicpenguin.com/911/Eastman/m18h05.html

The U.S. 9-11 Commission -- originally planned to be headed by
Henry Kissinger who once said, "It is not a matter of what is true
that counts, but a matter of what is perceived to be true." -- has
never acknowledged publically the existence of citizens with
photographic evidence they claim establishes
that 9-11 to have been frame-up.

Al Felzenberg has been the gatekeeper and triage of all information
directed to the Committee -- note the Jewish name and realize that the Bush
administration would not select one of the 45 percent of Jews who oppose the
current wars of conquest against Moslem nations -- must be held accountable
for active obstruction of justice, for assisting in a coverup of evidence
that fingers the true perpetrators.

The Commission, I conclude, and I am confident future impartial history will
bear me out, has had only two objectives from the beginning:

1. To consumate the cover-up; and

2. To provide contrived rationale for consolidation of police power into a
Stalinist "NVKD"-type police state, unanswerable to anyone, the operations
and objectives of which are unknown to anyone, and the control of which
remains in the hands of America's power-elite Oligarcy, the proven
perpetrators of 9-11.

Dick Eastman
223 S. 64th Ave.
Yakima, Washington 98908

=========================

Item #3:

FROM THE ESTABLISHED FACT OF THE 9-11 FRAME-UP EXAMINE
IMPLICATIONS (ACCOMPLICES, MOTIVE, METHODS):

THE ABOVE EXERCISES IN CRIMINOLOGY HAVE CONDITIONED
THE FOLLOWING POPULIST POLITICS:

But first, and before I leave you with that, here are some yahoogroups that
I moderate:

9-11 evidence:

Populism:

Populist Activism:

Clandestine Weather Modification --Global Weather Ops
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/weather_ops/message/22

History: Bernard Baruch controller and killer of Presidents, owner of
Winston Churchill, author of US participation in two World Wars, the Great
Depression and the Cold War and Arms Race -- Radio Interview of DE by Tom
Valentine, Radio Free America

"Eastman describes the role of financier Bernard Baruch as mastermind
operative of the big London and Wall Street banks, the man who, more than
any other hundred men, shaped the defense-industry-debt-financing warplex
that ruined the entire 20th century and still is ruining lives of the masses
of every nation today. Here is an audio link to a broadcast of Radio Free
America (Tom Valentine) from 2002 in which Eastman discusses Baruch's
handiwork, providing at the same time quoted historical references
substantiating every claim made:

Interview with Tom Valentine regarding Bernard Baruch and the reign of
for-profit evil throughout the 20th Century.
Oct. 6, 2002 - Bernard Baruch - Dick Eastman talks about this famous figure.
(Streaming) http://arc3.m2ktalk.com/val1002/6.ram

Quoted references -- all the research for the most important
history/biorgaphy of our age (would you care to write it, Joe??) :
Bernard Baruch master war-profiteer and architect of depressions, world
wars, cold war and the nuclear arms race my quoted references -- 104 pages
of research findings (adobe acrobat reader will work)
http://www.rfausa.com/Bernard_Baruch.pdf

Item #4:

And last but not least, the Israel-China-GlobalistFinancier alliance to
drain, control and destroy the US (and Western Civilization liberalism,
freedom, individualism) loosely summarized here:

Yes, but what is behind Ariel Sharon -- what power let a man who thinks
like this gain control of Israel? what power let men like Wolfowitz, Perle,
Kissinger and Rumsfeld etc. gain control of the United States foriegn policy
and military with total abdication of the exclusive constitutional
war-making-powers of the Senate?

In short, who is bringing down the US with forced suicidal wars? Look to the
creditors of our planned economic destruction -- billionaire Merchant
Bankers who trade with China and with them to the Chinese princeling
dictatorship itself.

Always aware of this fact, yet we ignore it in our political discourse
because it is too big to take into account, to crushing to mind and spirit
to consider.

The Chinese (in this case Chow En-lai (Zhou Enlai) was the mastermind) make
ware indirectly by corrupting the "princes" of the enemy state and having
them destroy their own country from withing.

But the Chinese are allied with, are part of, are inseperable from the
merchant bankers (Rothschilds etc.) who have made their money from
monopolizing trade between China and the West and from the drug trade where
the East India Company -- the first multinational corporation in the modern
sense -- conquered India exactly as Afganistan has been captured (using
corporation mercenary armies mixed with "sucker" soldiers from the country
the parasite merchants have attached to (Britain under DeIsraeli, America
under first Baruch, then Rockefeller, now Perle, Wolfowitz, Kissinger,
Brzezinski etc. -- just to suggest the influences of arrangements not well
understood) and for the same purpose, opium.

China, before Western corporations entered the scene, was ruled by a nearly
perfect government undet the Ming Dynasty. It was a state that was
self-sufficient and highly moral -- but corrupted by outsiders who wanted
its wealth and who bankrolled the Manchu who overthrew the Ming --
allowing the first intercourse with the West (Marco Polo etc.)

Today China is ruled by the Triad princelings -- Zhou Enlai, having
enlisted the Triad families networked to all overseas Chinese to save the
Chinese dictatorship after several near-fatal mistakes by the Mao regime.
The Triads helped Zhou with his plane of destroying the West through drug
invasion, social sabotage by Princes under the control of the planned
subversion. That is why the US government has done everything to destroy
the US socially and economically, sugar-coating their poisoned pills with
spin from their monopoly media.

And yes, Zionism is part and parcel of the ancient banking monopolies of
China-West trade -- it is the ideology of the great Merchant Banking houses
of Europe -- and it is the alienatable Zionist Jew that has most
consistently been the most reliable agent of this Sino-Zionist war of
cultural, economic, and psycho-chemical warfare. [I should add that "the
Jews" are as much victims of the Sino-Zionist conspiracy, as anyone -- for
it is the later that have undone the assimilation and melding of Jew and
Gentile into one civilization -- creating Hitler for that purpose -- these
being the financial powers within Germany that sent Lenin in an armed German
train and got Trotsky from Brooklyn to Moscow to ensure that no liberal
republic would arise from the ashes of the liberal Romanov Dynasty (easily
the most liberal autocrat of his age -- the liberalism of the British being
only an on-again off-again thing as liberals got the worst of it from Tories
and later always Tony-Blairish Labour.)

Never think that a few hundred billionaires could themselves hold out
against the billions of the world population -- especially the warped crop
of billionaires by inheritance that seem to be on top in the West -- the
fact is that they are on top and thriving because of the great hostile power
behind them. The US has seven percent of the world population. Perle,
Wolfowitz, and Kissinger who are the Board controlling Rumsfeld and the
unified US military and foreign policy fully intend to grind the American
military to sausage in the cities of Iraq and Afganistan and the cities of
other targeted Moslem nations still on their to-do list. And in the end
when the princelings of China are ready, there will be war with Korea --
did you forget that technically the Korean War of the early 1950's never
ended -- that the Chinese have merely been strategically waiting (and
subverting) until there is a favorable "correlation of forces" as their
Marxist-Leninist-Stalinist-Maoist warfare doctines combined with the older
and more pervasive Chinese military traditions of Sun Tzu etc demand?

How should you react to all this when someone lays out reality for you?

You should re-prioritize your life, from one of trying to hold your own in a
deteriorating economy and culture, and become a citizen conscious that his
goverment has been taken over by a ruthless enemy bent on your destruction,
bent on the destruction of us all. In practice that means

1) exposing the hostile subverters for the crime of September 11, 01 (use
the evidence from the Pentagon attack which shows that the Boeing overflew
the target as another aircraft performed the missile attack and
crashbombing;

2) defeating both subverted party leaderships and the the candidates they
have manipulated to nomination (Kerry and Bush -- as if these were the best
men in the country to run this government!!! and then throwing out the
Congressional and Court leadership by legal proceedings, and putting in
politicians who are loyal to the Constitution and to Western Civilization
itself, who will repair the structure of government (for example returning
selection of Senators to the state legislatures, freeing the Presidential
electors from the political parties so that, as the founding fathers
originally designed, we merely choose the most intelligent people from our
communities as electors who will then convene and pick us a benevolent and
competent philosopher rather than a Bush or Clinton or Eisenhower or Johnson
or Wilson -- to name some prime examples. (And there have been presidents
unaware of what was going on in their Administrations -- Reagan, partially
FDR, partially Wilson.

3) breaking up the power of the subverters by taking down the corporations,
first and foremost breaking up the media,
onopoly/oligopoly/concentration -- outlawing interstate newspaper chains
and ending the legality of the holding company -- each country being
allowed to assume ownership of all the physical assets of the eliminated
multinationals contained within their boarders

4) ending unregulated international trade and eliminating international
investment -- this must be done by international agreement among nations
that have freed themselves from the billionaire "traitor princes" --
elimination of all international debt of all nations

Hey, do I think you are going to do this?

Ha ha ha.

Although a remote hope that all things are possible impels me to telegraph
this suggestion to you. This is what I would do.

It is the only way out that I can see.
--

Item #4:

The current Presidential election in the United States will be pivotal for
the future course of political history throughout the world.

If the Oligarchy is able to elect one of its two criminal stooges, Bush or
Kerry, for another four years of war and consolidated tyranny and plunder,
and do so despite the being made public throughout the world the guilt of
the governing in perpetrating the September 11, 01 false-flag black-op
inside-job mass-murder frame-up of innocent Moslems for purposes of theft,
monopoly, heroin profits and racist murdering of innocents in the Mideast
and Central Asia, then we must conclude that the remaining vestiges of the
checks and balances originally built into our constituion to prevent the
centralization of a despotic power no longer avail in safeguarding our
freedoms and the means of life against more such intrigues of the
economically powerful who can mold any form of political machinery to their
own advantage -- and concluding that we must then proceed to tear down the
entire structure of laws and institutions that have no become mere
instrumentalities of theft, fraud, privilege and exploitation -- eliminating
this individual-repressing monstrosity that violates all laws of human
nature and well-being. The American people -- the second Kerry or Bush are
declared the winner of presiding over four more years of oligarchic crimes
against humanity -- must instantly resort to self-defense against these
morally and intellectual inferior men in high places who begger and murder
us (9-11, cocaine, heroin, war, economics, pollution, useful-to-them crime
and immorality, and now taking our sons and daughters in the prime of their
young lives to be spent in killing and being killed in foreign lands against
innocent and wholly respectable and worthy peoples in Iraq and Afganistan,
not unlike we ourselves in our victimization at the hands of global piracy.
They seek only our devt-slavery dependence and submission. It is the
desploitation of humanity by unjust and ill-gotten claims, bringing people
of infinite worth and goodness to conditions of chronic helplessness,
uselessness, worthlessness, planned ignorance, superstition and traumatized
emotion -- so that we are dead in our social relations and our capactiites
for benefiting life and giving happiness which each of us was born capable
of doing and desirous of doing -- while, meanwhile, the children of the
oligarchy live in veryt luxury and with perfect mobility and advantage for
their spoiled junior tyrant children. And with these advantages going to
their children, growing them strong and familiar with so much of the good
things in the world, which so much richer an education than the rest of us
can ever hope to scrape together for our crying children -- they take their
childrens health and vigor over ours as the sure sign of their natural
nobility, of their natural superiority over us, when it fact the deformity
of our children is most unnatural, most unjust, most indicative of their own
moral and political unfitness to rule over anyone or even to looks us
squarely in the face as anything like our equals in morality, ethics or
general regard for others and for this country. Yet, despite their abuse of
power to shower themselves with our wealth, obtained through teft, fraud,
rigging the game and all means of holding down their fellows, amazingly
engenders feelings of superiority within them! far in excess of any real
merit or earned distinction they, even with their ill-gotten advantages,
have attained -- when infact their position and status stands on nothing but
a willingness to cheat, bribe, rob blind and murder.

IF BUSH OR KERRY ENDS UP THE NEW PRESIDENT AFTER THE
NOVEMEBER ELECTIONS --DEPITE ALL THOSE WHO OPPOSE THE
WAR; DESPITE ALL THOSE WHO OPPOSE THE CORPORATIONS;
DESPITE ALL THOSE WHO OPPSE RULE BY THE OLIGARCHY;
DESPITE ALL THOSE WHO OPPOSE GLOBALIZATION THEFT;
DESPITE ALL THOSE UNEMPLOYED, UNDEREMPLOYED, RUINED,
FORECLOSED, BURIED IN DEBT BECAUSE OF POLICIES SERVING
THIS TINY ELITE THAT CONTROLS THE TWO PARTIES FROM
THE TOP; DESITE THOSE, EVEN BETTER INFORMED, WHO OPPOSE
RULE BY SECRET CRIMINAL SOCIETY; AND MOST OF ALL,
OPPOSE RULE BY LEADERSHIP THAT WOULD PERPETRATE
THE 9-11 FRAME-UP MASS-MURDER ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
SO THAT WE WOULD WILLING TURN OVER ALL OF OUR WEALTH
AND THE VERY LIVES OF OUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS FOR THEM
TO SEND ON FOOLS ERANDS, ON HIT-MEN'S ERRANDS AGAINST
INNOCENT PEOPLE EXACTLY LIKE WE OURSELVES -- IF ONE OF
THESE TWO OLIGARCH FRONT MEN IS PRESIDENT IN JANUARY
OF 2005, THEN WHAT THE DIRECTOR OF HOMELAND SECURITY
HAS PREDICED WILL INDEED BE THE CASE -- THE OLIGARCHY IS
GOING TO NEED MUCH MUCH MORE SEVERE POLICE STATE LAWS
AND POWERS AND PERSONEL TO GUARD AGAINST THE "EXTREMISM"
THAT IS WAITING IN THE WINGS -- THEY ARE GOING TO NEED A
HUNDRED TIMES MORE THAN ANYTHING EVEN DREAMED UNDER
THE PATRIOT ACT AND HOMELAND SECURITY. THEY THINK THE
NEXT STEP OF THEIR TYRANNY IS BEING HELD BACK UNTIL AFTER
THE ELECTION -- A CONTEST TO SEE WHICH PIT BULL GETS TO
CHEW UP OUR CHILDREN IN THE PLAYGROUND -- BUT LET ME
TELL THE PIT BULLS THIS -- WE TOO ARE ALSO GOING TO BE
BEHAVING DIFFERENTLY AFTER THIS ELECTION IF ANOTHER
OF YOUR KIND IS AGAIN SADDLED ON OUR BACKS. YOU HAVE
OBSTRUCTED SOCIETY'S NATURAL STRIVING FOR BETTER LIFE
IN EVERY NATION -- KEEPING US IN OUTRAGEOUS CONSTRAINTS
OF BAD LAWS AND CORRUPT GOVERNMENT AND RAW MONOPOLY
POWER -- PRETENDING ALL THE TIME TO BE "LOVING AMERICA," OF
CARING FOR OUR "DEFENSE" OR SERVING OUR "FREEDOM" AND
MOST OF ALL OF PROTECTING "PROPERTY" WHICH IN FACT YOU
NOW OWN ALMOST EXCLUSIVELY. FOR FIFTY YEARS, MAYBE A
HUNDRED YEARS, WE KNEW IT WAS HAPPENING BUT WE DIDN'T
BOTHER TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT -- BECAUSE IT WASN'T
PERSONALLY WORTH THE FIGHT TO US -- BUT NOW IT WILL BE.
NOW WE ARE GOING TO BRING DOWN YOUR ASSES BECAUSE WE
SEE IT MEANS DEATH TO EVERYONE IF WE DON'T.

YOU, OLIGARCHS AND THE BOGUS CHRISTIANITY YOU FORCE ON
THE POOR -- THE EXACT ANTITHESIS OF THE TEACHINGS OF THE
SERMON ON THE MOUNT -- AND YOUR MEDIA MONOPOLY -- ALL
OF IT WILL BE SWEPT AWAY -- YOUR HOLDINGS CONFISCATED
ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR CONTROL OVER CORPORATIONS
ENDED, YOUR CONTRACTS AND BONDS AND DERIVATIVES
INVALIDATED -- THE PHYSICAL CORPORATIONS DIVIDED AMONG
THE NATIONS WHERE THEY NOW SPRAWL AND BROKEN UP
INTO SO MANY SMALL CONCERNS IN LEGAL ENVIRONMENTS
WHERE LARGE CONCENTRATIONS OF ECONOMIC POWER WILL
NO LONGER BE POSSIBLE -- WHERE THE MONOPOLIZATION OF
THE WEALTH OF OUR EFFORTS AND THE EFFORTS OF OUR
PARTENTS AND GRANDPARENTS ALL OF WHICH YOU HAVE
ACCUMULATED TO YOURSELVES, WILL BE FREED FROM YOUR
MISERABLE ANTI-SOCIAL MURDEROUS HANDS, THE HANDS
BEHIND ALL THE WORLDS SUFFERING AND INJUSTICE.

I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR KERRY OR BUSH TO WIN -- IT WILL BE
SO MUCH EASIER THEN -- SO MUCH CLEARER WHAT WE HAVE TO DO.

YES, YOU WERE RIGHT. WE ARE EITHER FOR YOU OR AGAINST
YOU -- IT WAS YOU WHO LEFT US NO OTHER CHOICE.

DICK EASTMAN
YAKIMA, WASHINGTON

=============

Item #5:

Let's be smarter than they are for a change.
====================================

Yep, we know the Oligarchy was gunning for us as much as for Arabs when they
got us to do the fightn, cause everybody knows that when this country has
sought to overthrow any other country they have always done so by fomenting
conflicts of some kind between that country and some other country. But now
we know they are gunning for us, because instead of getting Iran to fight
Iraq or Afganistan to fight Russia or Serbia to fight Croatia this time they
pulled the 9-11 mass-murder frameup so's we middle-class folks would have to
do the killin' and payin'. ?

And now they think they got us over a barrel cause we are stuck with two
skull 'n Bones pirates, Kerry and Bush as the only candidates and they know
lack the brains or gumption to think for ourselves and not rely on our own
traditional habitual political parties to do our thinking and deciding for
us, right?

But hold on. I don't see where it is written in the Constitution that we
have to be stupid fools and fall for the same damn trick every damn time, do
you? In fact, it seems to me as we've got them over a barrel.

Think about it. Most of us don't want this killing of foreigners and
getting our sons and daughters killed, especially when there's no point to
it. Iraq never hurt America and neither did Afganistan, nor did any of the
other countries they're talking about taking over next, did they.
Especially since we now know from the those pictures taken by witnesses at
the Pentagon and by the security camera they had there that the whole stoary
of hateful Arabs taking box cutters and taking over those jetliners and
crashing them is all a hoax. Got the URLs that prove it right here:
http://www.cosmicpenguin.com/911/Eastman/m18h05.html

Like I said, we've got them over a barrel and, in fact, they've painted
themselves into a corner to boot.

Here's what I mean. Only a select few people in this country really enjoy
the idea of killing Arabs time or tossing our sons and daughers into the
furnace of war or bankrupting the country or making the criminal bosses
running this country even more rich and powerful, right? And its becoming
more and more obvious that that's what we're doing, isn't it?

Now think about it. That small group of people who love getting innocent
people killed and bankrupting the country and setting up rich-kid Emperor's
with a taste for throwing people to the lions, those people are no going to
be dividing their votes between Bonesman pirate Bush and Bonesman pirate
Kerry, right? Which means that there is going to be a minority that's
divided in its vote between equally desirable-to-them but
rotten-to-the-rest-of-us candidates, right?

So how can we loose? Only one way. If they get you to think that Bush and
Kerry, Democrat and Republican, are the only possible choices that can be
made. But that is totally untrue, unless they can hoodwink us into thinking
it is true so that we give up without even trying to take what is really
plum ripe for the taking. Did you get that?

Now, I haven't heard a peep from the Libertarians, or the Prohibitionists,
or the Socialist, or the Taxpayer Party, or the Greens, or the Reform Pary,
or any of those other parties, have you? And I haven't seen any man against
these wars and this theft and corruption even looking like he is thinking
about getting up on a white horse and asking one of these parties if he can
be their champion and go up against the plundering pirates to get them off
our throats, have you? I suspect that there is a lot of big money and
favors and politicing going on in all those parties to either keep them from
fielding an anti-war anti-plutocracy candidate or else to field one who is
such a jackass and who is so fatally flawed in so many ways that he won't
have a chance of winning, someone the party will just go through the motions
of supporting, but not really intending that the candidate would win -- not
really fighting for the candidate. Remember Pat Buchanan running on the
Reform Party Ticket?

So that is what they are counting on to keep their two bloodthirsty bonesmen
from getting any competition from a candidate and a party that will provide
the country with what the country really desperately needs.

The question is can we beat that game and are you willing to try?

I think their game can be beaten if we use the internet to get the situation
explained to enough people and then offer them the only way out that makes
any sense.

In fact it make so much sense I don't even have to spell it out for you.

But I will make this suggestion -- don't get behind a third party or a
candidate unless they and he frankly acknowledge that the odd of them living
through the reforms they will have to initiate are going to be too slim for
any regular politician to want to throw in. Harry Brown is going to look
out for number one and stay free of bullets in an unfree world. Buchanan is
going to spend his campaign in the pub talking about the little people.
Nader is actually pro-war and pro-occupation too -- in fact he probaly
declared as a independent "me-too" because he was afraid the Greens might
pick him again and force him to offer himself as a target to another
disturbed Catcher in the Rye fan. Kucinich, of course, is prohibited by
new laws from running as a third party candidate after seeking a major party
candidacy. So who does that leave for a third pary candidate?

Actually any honest intelligent candidate would do if he (or she) had the
heroic character and a simple grasp of how the oligarchy works its scams.

And since it would be a coalition of third parties, there would have to be
patronage, giving each party its own segment of the government for promote
their ideas.

Secretary of the Treasury: Libertarian nationalist (not anarcho-capitalist)
Secretary of State: Buchananite
Secretary of Defense: Kucinich Democrat
Secretary of Interior: Naderite not beholden to lawyers
Attorney General: Populist willing to apply anti-trust where as it has
never been used before
Commerce: LaRouchian
Education: eliminate
etc.

Pooling all the best minds of each third party, plus the Kucinich and Dean
democrats and the paleoconservative Republicans to play rough and for
keeps with the old corruption -- who I think everyone will desert once they
are stripped of key power.

And I am sure we all have pet reforms we would like to put in to fix the
broken republic. Mine would be returning selection of Senators to the
respective state legislatures. Returning selection of the President to
locally elected electors who run as candidates in their own right tied to no
man or party -- but who convene in session until they agree on a President
and Vice President. That is the system the Founding Fathers gave us, and it
sure makes no sense to pretend that we support there principles when we have
let the criminals do away with the most important elements of the "checks
and balances" system, don't you think?

And of course I'd like to see international trade and the monetary system
re-regulated -- ending forever the practice of overseas investing, limiting
free trade to what it should be -- the trade in goods and in raw materials
and in tourism and nothing else.

So, tell me -- are you willing to foget about your past political party
habits and to get behind the first candidate of whatever third party who is
willing to end the war, end the occupation, and impose holy hell on the
corporations and the perverse corporation and financial system that made
these crimes inevitable.

They'll call him/her a dictator, like they did Huey Long, and they will
probably kill him or her like they did Huey too -- but that is what great
people do, isn't it? and we are about due for another crop of great people
arent we.

So let's watch the third parties and see which one has what it takes to
offer what it is going to take.

Dick Eastman
Yakima, Washington
Every man is responsible to every other man.

Dick Eastman

May 11, 2004, 10:41:17 AM5/11/04
"Dick Eastman" <de1...@nwinfo.net> wrote in message news:...

> Item #1:
>
> THE PROOF OF MOSSAD COMPLICITY IN 9-11 IS ESTABLISHED -- THE EVIDENCE
> SUPPLIED -- FORGOTTEN NEWS ITEMS PRE- AND IMMEDIATELY POST- 9-11 FITTED
> INTO THE COMPLETED PICTURE -- ISRAEL WAS INVOLVED -- IT IS TIME TO MOVE
> ON ISRAEL AND ZIONISM WORLD WIDE.

1. THE TRUTH ABOUT KERRY (WHO LIKE MADELEINE ALBRIGHT AND CLARK WE LEARN
HAVE BEEN JEWSIH ALL ALONG WITHOUT LETTING ANYONE KNOW -- WHY???) AND THE
TRUTH ABOUT 9-11 FALSE-FLAG OPERATION AND THE "FRAME-UP WARS" IT INSTIGATED

2. Kerry is groomed hostile infiltration of the Democratic Party and
Democracy itself 9-11 Fales-flag frame-up revelations overwhelm the
coverup -- proof after proof can no longer be held back

=====================

The news and comment that follows is, of course, very important, but it is
not as important as the news that none of these many authors are willing to
relay to you. 9-11 has been proven by various lines of
photographic-evidence-based proof to have been a false-flag mass-murder
black-operation for the purpose of frame-up justification for racist (Jewish
supremecist) wars of aggression, plunder and genocide. Whether you want to
deal with a problem that big or not, here is the evidence establishing that
the Rumsfeld Zionist Hawks at the Pentagon were behind the 9-11 attack on
the Pentagon:
http://www.cosmicpenguin.com/911/Eastman/m18h05.html

Now you have the perspective to understand the full importance of the
following articles about 9-11, Iraq and John Kerry.

========

In 1965, John Kerry, Jewish son of a wealthy Wall Street family, the Kohns
of New York and Boston, was "tapped" (i.e. chosen) for big things. Kerry was
one of only 15 elite young men, all seniors at Yale University, initiated
into the satanic secret society, Order of Skull & Bones.

Graduating from Yale in 1966, young Kerry was promptly recruited by the
Central Intelligence Agency to be one of their chosen. His appointment to
the spy agency was kept a guarded secret. In fact, the CIA has long been
known as a harbor, or preserve, of the Bonesmen.

Kerry's Life Carefully Scheduled and Managed

Kerry's career and life path were selected for him by his Illuminati
superiors. He has had his wives (yes-wives, plural) picked by them in
arranged marriages. He was required by his superiors to enter the U.S.
military and serve on a gunboat during the Vietnam conflict. Retired Naval
officers seriously question whether Kerry really deserved the Silver Star
and other decorations he was given for his brief stint in combat service.
They believe he was given "Favorite Son" treatment.

The secret society personnel directors carefully of the groomed young John
Kerry from the start. First, they changed his family name to Kerry, from
Kohn. Kohn, of course, shows Kerry's true heritage as a Jew. His superiors
gave him a fictitious Irish name, great for political effect because
Massachusetts has a strongly Irish population.
His full name, John Forbes Kerry, was chosen for him so his initials would
be "JFK," to subconsiously implant in people's minds the Kennedy mystique.

Kerry also was instructed to join the Catholic Church, again a strong suit
in the heavily Catholic state of Massachusetts.

Building on that, the young Illuminist cult trainee was sent off to prep
schools in Europe, brought back to Yale to graduate from college, and given
a valuable "gift," of "heroic military service." In fact, Kerry was a
devout, pro-Communist anti-war protester while at Yale (before military
service) and became active in the pro-Communist anti-Vietnam War movement
immediately following his military discharge.
Kerry is a Communist

Covert CIA operative John Kerry joined with thousands of other pro-Mao
Communists in an anti-U.S.A. demonstration in Washington, D.C. in April,
1971. Today, political insiders rank left-winger Senator Kerry as the "most
liberal member" of the entire U.S. Senate. He has consistently voted for the
gay agenda, for same sex marriages, for environmental surcharge taxes on
gasoline, and for unbridled abortion. Kerry is also a promoter of a New
World Order and for surrendering U.S. sovereignty to the U.N. and other
international organizations.

The Heinz corporation, the majority of which is owned by Kerry's Jewish
wife, Teresa, has located 55 of its 67 plants overseas, resulting in tens of
thousands of Americans losing their jobs. Kerry not only supports job
outsourcing but warmly embraces illegal immigration and welfare, medical and
other benefits for illegals.
For almost two decades, John Kerry (John Kohn) has been a U.S. Senator, a
post he was "awarded" by Democratic party politicians and did not merit. As
a Senator, Kerry has never distinguished himself. Not even one significant
piece of legislation has his name on it. What has Senator Kerry accomplished
in the U.S. Senate these 19+ years?

A "Fireman" For The Illuminati Cult

Kerry's major role as a Senator has been to slavishly serve the secret
society by promoting its New World Order objectives. Often seen on TV as a
talking head for liberal causes, inside the Senate, Kerry is known as the
"Fireman." He quells and puts out the fires, suppressing controversies and
scandals that arise from time to time which involve the CIA, the Illuminati,
and its minions. When an Illuminati or CIA project is in jeopardy, or its
personnel are in the dock, it's Fireman Kerry to the rescue!

Covering Up The BCCI Banking Scandal

The tall, liberal Democrat, U.S. Senator from Massachusetts, is considered a
"publicity hound" by his Senate colleagues. However, having a penchant for
getting one's face frequently on television does not a hero make. Although a
junior Senator at the time, Kerry was "surprisingly" given the delicate job
by his Senate colleagues in 1989 of looking into a slew of allegations that
an international bank owned by the Illuminati named "BCCI" was heavily
involved in racketeering, money laundering, bribery, terrorism, and a
variety of other crimes.
When his Skull & Bones elders and their pals in the Senate, including Utah
Republican Senator Orrin Hatch, told him to quietly put the lid on these
unsavory allegations and to meekly absolve the bank of wrongdoing, Kerry,
always quick to please, complied without a murmur.

Two years later, the lid blew off the BCCI case when the bank went under,
filed bankruptcy, and left the taxpayers and unwitting investors holding the
bag for some $500 million in losses.

The big boys of the Brotherhood, of course, had already cleared out their
accounts, having received a few years advance notice from their front man
and good buddy, Senator John Kerry. Then, in 1991, in a weird and
surrealistic public relations ploy, the bonesman from New England suddenly
announced that his Senate committee would reopen its hearings on the failed
bank. Sorry, John, but the horses were already out of the barn. Indeed,
shortly afterward, Kerry quietly closed shop on his committee's renewed
"investigation."

The Tragic Case of the Missing POW/MIAs

The BCCI scandal is not the only shady deal in which John Kerry's tap
dancing and coverup talents have come in handy for the Skull & Bones and
other Illuminati hierarchy. When U.S. Senator Jesse Helms (R-NC) and a few
others in Congress came out with revelations that some POW/MIAs may still be
alive somewhere in Vietnam, the Bush, Sr. administration, embarrassed over
accusations that its officials had sat on their hands and done little to
resolve the POW/MIA issue, quickly called on fellow bonesman John Kerry. To
the rescue he came, "boldly" announcing in front of the news cameras that
his committee would launch a "full-scale investigation."
Kerry's assigned role, obviously, was to take the heat off the President and
the Pentagon and to help the Illuminist Brotherhood in the process. Seems
that the Brotherhood had a fond desire and longing to open up the oil and
mineral-rich lands of Communist Vietnam and its neighbors, Cambodia and
Laos, to commercial exploitation.

Senator Kerry and his committee quickly went into operation, actively
debunking confirmed POW sightings in Vietnam and downplaying the POW/MIA
issue. Then came the clincher: In late 1991 Senator Kerry personally flew to
Vietnam on a "fact-finding" tour.

The upshot: the photogenic Kerry assured us (on television naturally!) that
there were no more POWs being held and that there were no reliable accounts
as to what had happened to the missing POW/MIAs. This, even though a Soviet
KGB General had openly admitted that during the Vietnam war years, the KGB
had callously shipped many of the American servicemen in bondage in Vietnam
off to Soviet KGB prisons to be interrogated about their high-tech
intelligence and military know-how.
At his news conference, once he had shunted aside the issue of missing
POW/MIAs, John Kerry went right to the heart of this real purpose in
volunteering his committee's time and energy to "resolve" the Vietnam
POW/MIA issue. The bonesman Senator recommended that trade links, then
prohibited, be immediately opened between the U.S. and Vietnam and that the
U.S. diplomatically recognize the communist Saigon government as legitimate.
That recognition, and acceptance by the U.S. of Vietnam as a trading
partner, had been held up pending resolution of the case of the missing
POW/MIAs.

Covering Up the Iran Contra Scandal

It was also Senator John Kerry, the Illuminati's Fireman, whose committee
conducted hearings on the Iran Contra scandal. Kerry and company handled the
matter with kid gloves and it was left to a special prosecutor, Lawrence
Walsh, to try to get to the bottom of things and smoke out Oliver North,
Caspar Weinberger, John Poindexter, Ronald Reagan, Richard Secord, and a
host of other "buddies" involved in perpetrating and/or covering up the
bribe paid to the treacherous and bloody Iranian ayatollahs as well as the
treacherous Israeli government shenanigans.

John Kerry, unquestionably, has faithfully served the elite in tragically
shafting our POWs/MIAs. He has covered up the Illuminati's financial crimes
and helped the Israelis to hide their role in the Iran Contra affair. In
doing so, he has repeatedly had to sell his soul to these Mafia bosses.

A Moral Reprobate

The morally reprobate nature of Kerry was recently well-documented. Shortly
after winning the Primary elections and being named the Democratic Party's
de facto nominee for the White House, Kerry flew to Idaho for a weekend of
snow skiing at a fancy resort. While skiing he was overheard berating a
secret service agent assigned to protect him, calling him a "son of a bitch"
simply because the agent accidentally got too close to him on the slopes.

At one of Kerry's campaign rallies, in Tampa, Florida, on March 16, 2004,
Senator Kerry confronted a polite demonstrator, a Christian woman holding up
a sign opposing abortion. The young woman, Rebecca Porter, had an abortion
before she accepted Jesus as Saviour. Her sign read, "My Abortion Hurt Me."
So angry did this statement make Kerry, that the Senator immediately went
over to several burly men, campaign aides (thugs?). They furiously went up
to Rebecca and yanked the sign out of her hands. Then, they tore it to
pieces as she and others looked on.

So much for free speech amongst the elite. Illuminati minions like Kerry do
not give a flip whether abortion hurts a young woman like Rebecca Porter.
They don't care a bit if millions of American families are hurt and must go
hungry because parents can't find a job-because good U.S. jobs are being
transferred to Red China, India, Pakistan, and Mexico.

Their God is Money

All these men care about is money and power. And, of course, serving their
master, their god. His name: Lucifer, damned prince of darkness and king of
the Illuminati elite.

(Postnote: In 2003, The Boston Globe ran a lengthy article detailing the
newspaper's "discovery" that Senator John Kerry was not of Irish heritage,
but, instead, was Jewish. In fact, insiders believe that Kerry's camp
actually "planted" the story, it having been decided by the Illuminati that
"it was time" for Kerry and a select, few other "Jews-in-hiding" to come out
of the closet-Texe Marrs)

Melbourne, Australia City Council is collapsing under pressure from Jewish
groups, promising that its arts funding policies will be "reviewed" after
Jews objected to a dramatic triptych-style display highlighting Israel's
war crimes.
http://www.theage.com.au/

''I'm an internationalist," Kerry told the Harvard Crimson during an
ill-fated campaign for U.S. Congress in 1970. "I'd like to see our troops
dispersed through the world only at the directive of the United Nations."

"In contrast to the dangerous mix of isolationism and unilateralism that
characterizes the Republicans, [I support] speaking from a position of
strength on international issues - the multilateral cooperative tradition of
democratic internationalism forged in the course of two world wars and the
cold war. It acknowledges that multilateral organizations are vehicles for
the promotion of our ideals and interests around the world.... America has
taken a rare step in human history in arguing that its interests and the
world's are one." -- Kerry's most recent book, A Call to Service (2003),

The Crime of Thinking Things Jewish Supremracists Don't Like
H. R. 4230
To authorize the establishment within the Department of State
of an Office to Monitor and Combat Anti -Semitism , to require
inclusion in annual Department of State reports of information
concerning acts of anti -Semitism around the world, and for
other purposes.

=================

from Thomas Buyea (thank you , Tom):

http://www.newsday.com/news/politics/wire/sns-ap-sept-11-controllers,0,6336834,print.story?coll=sns-ap-politics-headlines

May 6, 2004

Tape of 9/11 Controllers Was Destroyed
By LESLIE MILLER

----

Air traffic controllers who handled two of the hijacked flights on Sept. 11,
2001, recorded their experiences shortly after the planes crashed into the
World Trade Center but a supervisor destroyed the tape, government
investigators said Thursday.

A report by Transportation Department Inspector General Kenneth Mead said
the manager for the New York-area air traffic control center asked the
controllers to make the recordings a few hours after the crashes in belief
they would be important for law enforcement.

Investigators never heard it. Sometime between December 2001 and February
2002, an unidentified Federal Aviation

Administration quality assurance manager crushed the cassette case in his
hand, cut the tape into small pieces and threw them away in multiple trash
cans, the report said.

"We were told that nobody ever listened to, transcribed or duplicated the
tape," Mead said in the report sent to Sen. John McCain. The Arizona
Republican asked the inspector general to look into how well the agency was
cooperating with the independent panel investigating the attacks.

Neither manager told anyone outside the center -- including their superiors
and law enforcement officials -- about the tape's existence, the report
said. The Sept. 11 commission learned of the tape during interviews with New
York air traffic control center personnel between September and October.

The destruction occurred even though the FAA sent a directive three days
after the hijackings: "Retain and secure until further notice ALL
Administrative/Operational data and records. ... If a question arises
whether or not you should retain the data, RETAIN IT." The quality
assurance manager said he destroyed the tape because he felt it violated FAA
policy calling for written statements from controllers who have handled a
plane involved in an accident or other serious incident. He also said he
felt the controllers were not in the right frame of mind to have consented
to the taping, the report said.

The manager said he waited several months to destroy the tape because he
promised the local controllers' union vice president that he would get rid
of it once the control center's formal accident package was complete, the
report said. That package was sent to FAA headquarters in November 2001.

The report did not characterize the tape's destruction as an attempted
cover-up. But it said the recording could have helped provide a fuller
explanation of what happened on Sept. 11.

"What those six controllers recounted in a group setting on Sept. 11, in
their own voices, about what transpired that morning, are no longer
available to assist any investigation or inform the public," the report
said.

Mead said his office referred the case to federal prosecutors in New York,
but they declined to prosecute because of lack of criminal intent. FAA
spokesman Greg Martin said the quality control manager was disciplined for
violating the directive to keep everything relating to the hijackings and to
turn them over to investigators. He said privacy considerations prevented
him from disclosing how the manager was
disciplined. Martin said the FAA believes the tape is consistent with
written
statements and other materials provided to investigators. It "would not have
added in any significant way to the information already provided to
investigators and members of the 9-11 commission," Martin said. The report
said the controllers who made the tape had either talked to the hijacked
planes that crashed into the World Trade Center or were working radar
positions that intersected with the jetliners' flight paths.

The report concluded that there was "some measure of consistency" between
witness statements later taken from the controllers and what was recorded on
the tape. That conclusion was based on interviews with the six controllers
and all 10 witnesses to the taping, and on sketchy notes taken during the
tape recording. Also retained were radar data and recordings of radio
transmissions from the cockpit. John Carr, president of the air traffic
controllers' union, said he did not know whether the manager did the right
thing by destroying the tape. "It was a traumatic time for him," he said.
"He was the custodian for the darkest moment in our nation's history."

Copyright © 2004, The Associated Press

May 5 2004

NBC "TODAY" SHOW ON 9-11-01: New York Fire Dept Chief of Safety Reported
Bombs Both Within the Towers and on the Planes!

by Paul Joseph Watson/Dan Perez

----

What you will hear is a clip from NBC reporter Pat Dawson on the morning of
9/11. In it he discusses the comments of Albert Turi, the Chief of Safety
for the New York City Fire Department.

Turi reported not only that there were numerous secondary explosions within
the towers but that there was also a bomb on one or both of the planes that
crashed into the towers. This would explain why video footage shows both
planes emitting strange flashes before they hit the towers, as well as the
'pod' on the underbelly of Flight 175.

We have dozens of reports from firefighters and others on the scene who
witnessed bombs going off before and during the towers' collapse. Larry
Silverstein, the owner of the World Trade Center complex, admitted in a PBS
documentary that they decided to demolish Building 7 on the day of 9/11,
despite the official story of it accidentally collapsing which has remained
in place to this day.

TRANSCRIPT (1 minute 27 seconds in)
"....The Chief of Safety of the Fire Department of New York told me
that...er...shortly after 9 o'clock here had roughly 200 men in the building
trying to effect rescues of some of those civilians who were in
there...er... and that basically he received word of the possibility of a
secondary device, another bomb going off. He tried to get his men out as
quickly as he could but he said that there was another explosion which took
place and then an hour after the first hit here, the first crash that took
place, he said there was another explosion which took place in one of the
towers here.

So obviously he, according to his theory, he thinks that there were actually
devices that were planted in the building. One of the secondary devices he
thinks that took place after the initial impact was, he thinks, may have
been on the plane that crashed into one of the towers. The second device,
he thinks, he speculates, was probably planted in the building...er... so
that's what we have been told by...erm...Albert Turi who is the Chief of
Safety for the New York City Fire

Department, he told me that just moments ago."

The reporter then goes on to describe continuing explosions which are blamed
on faulty gas lines.

...."the bottom line is, that according to the Chief of Safety of the New
York Fire Department, he says that he lost a great many men in those
secondary explosions and he said that there were literally hundreds if not
thousands of people in those towers when the explosions took place. He said
everything above the 60th floor was extremely difficult to get to as you can
imagine."

BTW... The Murrah Building in OKC is said by many experts in demolition to
have had bombs (plural) in it too!

--------------

Despite Bush's increasing unpopularity, Kerry is still less popular,
although pro-war pro-occupation pro-war-on-terror
not-suspicious-about-9-11 bonesman Kerry remains "not Bush" and as such
remains the only possible choice for Democrats -- although pro-war
pro-occupation pro-war-one-terror not-suspicious-about-9-11 consumer
advocate Ralph Nader does offer a third choice for those who insist upon
having a third choice. {This is the kind of Democracy we are trying to bring
to Iraq, right?] Funny how Kerry and Nader draw all and hope energy from
those interested overthrowing the war-profiteering oligarchy -- even as
Soros buys up all the activist campaign management talent for his own
run-into-a-blind-ally effort to, as the story goes, beat Bush.

------

========
Here is another mystery solved. Where did all the small pieces of debris
come from
what were scattered all over the helipad northwest of the Pentagon crash?
Remember
the wind was blowing from the northwest that day? (Here is a hint: a hugh
C-130
transport plane flew right after the Boeing over the Pentagon just 30
seconds after
the moment of the (killer jet) crash. Clearly the C-130 dropped the small
shards
-- that is, those shards that were not pieces of the missile casing that was
blown
to smithereens ahead of the killer jet crash.

"All over the highway were small pieces of aircraft skin, none bigger than a
half-dollar" Mark Faram These metal 'confetti' have been blown up high in
the sky

"looked like white confetti raining down everywhere. The 'confetti' was
little bits
of airplane, falling down after being flung high into the bright, blue sky"
Clyde
Ragland

"The sky was darker than normal, but still I didn't think much of it. Then I
saw
little bits of silver falling from the sky" Will Jarvis "There was an
enormous
fireball, followed about two seconds later by debris raining down" Donald R.
Bouchoux www.911-strike.com/missing-confetti.htm

I immediately saw that the bin Laden video was fake -- but the most
important
implication escaped me:

"evidently with no fear that the real person would denounce it."

Bin Laden had to have been dead. He was the perfect target, the perfect
frame-up
prop, since no one else knew he had died -- they could chase him forever
at no
expense of hiding him.

"Death of Bin Laden The funeral of Osama Bin Laden took place on 16th
December 2001
in Pakistan as reported in Pakistani and Egyptian newspapers
www.welfarestate.com/binladen/funeral/ with his last months spent in US
hospitals on
kidney dialysis (see my earlier account for his stay in Dubai hospital in
June
2001). His genuine pronouncements repudiated the idea of attacking civilian
targets.
The Pentagon put out its fake bin-Laden video in November 2001, with a main
character who did not even resemble him, evidently with no fear that the
real person
would denounce it."

===============================

The Bush administration asks Congress for $25 billion fix that will just
carry the war occupation efforts in Afganistan and Iraq until after the
election, when a much larger bite than this stopgap will be required to
really fund the operations intended in the continuing Bush-promised
Kerry-promised War on Terror.
http://feeds.bignewsnetwork.com/?sid=f0613c1608f4324d

The war in Iraq shares parallels with both the Vietnam War a generation ago
and the Spanish-American War a century earlier - massive civilian deaths and
torture are characteristics of all three imperial interventions. The U.S.
adventure in the Philippines during the Spanish-American War resulted in the
creation of The Anti-Imperialist League (the "antis"), in which a number of
noted Americans, including former General/Senator Carl Schurz and Mark
Twain, sought to draw attention to what the U.S. Army was doing in the
Islands.
http://www.iviews.com/Articles/articles.asp?ref=IV0405-2297

U.S. soldiers who detained an elderly Iraqi woman last year placed a harness
on her, made her crawl on all fours and rode her like a donkey Prime
Minister Tony Blair's personal human rights envoy to Iraq said Wednesday.
http://tinyurl.com/yqttx

Lawyers for the families of 12 Iraqis alleged to have been shot or beaten to
death by British soldiers accused the Ministry of Defence yesterday of
tampering with evidence that could support compensation claims against the
Government.
http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/legal/story.jsp?story=518615

"So was it blackmail when we said we'd attack Iraq and kill innocent people
unless they told us where all their weapons were?"
http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/04/22/1082616260498.html

U.S. officials have for months publicly promoted the notion that foreign
fighters and terrorists are playing a major role in the anti-American
insurgency in Fallujah and the rest of Iraq. By blaming foreigners, U.S.
authorities hope to quash the idea that Iraqis are rising up against
military occupation and frame the conflict as part of the wider war on
terror. However, foreigners play a tiny role in Iraq's insurgency, many
military experts say. In Fallujah, U.S. military leaders say around 90
percent of the 1,000 or more fighters battling the Marines are Iraqis. To
date, there have been no confirmed U.S. captures of foreign fighters in
Fallujah - although a handful of suspects have been arrested.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0%2C1280%2C-4047925%2C00.html

====

Draw the line between Zionists and Jews as you choose -- the news of the
day makes it undeniable that all of the first group and a considerable
subset of the second are conspiring to achieve racist world totalitarian
dictatorship
by Dick Eastman

----

I know Zionists are conspiring racist world totalitarian dictatorship
because Jewish financiers and their hired talent plotted both World Wars
and the Great Depression as my researches* on the life of Jewish financier
and Rothschild agent Bernard Baruch prove

I know Zionists are conspiring racist world totalitarian dictatorship
because the photographic and other evidence** provide multiple lines of
conclusive proof that the Pentagon controlled by Zionist Jews Rumsfeld,
Wolfowitz, Perle, Kissinger, Myers had to have been intimately involved in
the faked jetliner crash at the Pentagon (a jet fighter conducted the attack
while the Boeing overflew the Pentagon and landed one mile away) all so the
United States would bankrupt itself and exhaust the last of its national
life and energy in a Jew-led extermination and enslavement of all of Islam

I know Zionists are conspiring racist world totalitarian dictatorship
because Israel has secretly allied itself with the criminal Triad
princelings of China (whom they themselves set up at the time Lin Piao, the
last true communist, was shot down attempting to flee to the Soviet Union),
Israel giving China all US military secrets, including the neutron bomb and
all commercial secrets, including, under Clinton, the entire set of all US
patents and trade secrets;

I know Zionists are conspiring racist world totalitarian dictatorship
because Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Perle and Kissinger were all in China with Bill
Clinton when that conspiratorial president took his Jewish Secretary of
Defense and his Jewish Secretary of State (Note: significantly Madeleine
Albright claimed not to have known she was Jewish or that her father was one
of Stalin's ruthless comissars until after she had been questioned and
approved by the Sente for the Secretary of State position, and, furthermore,
she claimed to be politically helpful "Catholic" (just like Jewish Kerry)
even though she attended a ruling-elite Episcopalian church under her
gentile identity) on that extended visit to China that lasted an entire
month and had no visible purpose or publicly visible outcome, but where, I
am now certain, the 9-11 Frame-up Conspiracy was actually hatched -- safe
from any possibility of detection by any remaining non-traitor U.S.
investigative law-enforcement

I know Zionists are conspiring racist world totalitarian dictatorship
because just as the phony rigged Florida election dispute in the 2000
presidential election was underway Congress quietly deregulated the entire
derivatives industry in legislation that was never discussed in the Jewish
controlled business and financial news media -- legislation that was
simply waiting for the "cover" provided by the unheard-of nightmare crises
of Presidential election that did not produce a winner (and yes -- all
other states election processes had to be corrupted too in order for Florida
to be the "tie-breaker" state as well as the state where the election would
be determined -- the state of Governor Jeb Bush and Janet Reno and the
Jewish-Cuban-Chinese-Mafia druglords.

Kerry, like Clinton, has been groomed young John Kerry for his political
role as Jewish conspiracy agent.. First, they changed his family name to
Kerry, from Kohn, gaving him a fictitious Irish name, great for political
effect because Massachusetts has a strongly Irish population. The name John
Forbes Kerry, was chosen for him so his initials would be "JFK," to
subconsiously implant in people's minds the Kennedy mystique. And he was not
raised in Boston, but in a private school in Switzerland. And who but the
Jewish controlled media could bill this pro-war, pro-occupation,
pro-more-wars, Zionist bonesman whose wife owns (Heinze) a multinational
corporation that has removed most of its production from the US etc. ****

footnotes:

* Bernard Baruch was the mastermind operative of the big London and Wall
Street banks who, more than any other hundred men, shaped the
defense-industry-debt-financing warplex that ruined the entire 20th century.
Here is the audio link to a broadcast of Radio Free America (Tom Valentine)
discussing that topic and the in-depth quoted references substantiating
every claim made:
Interview with Tom Valentine regarding Bernard Baruch (the key to
understanding the reign of evil throughout the 20th Century )

Oct. 6, 2002 - Bernard Baruch - Dick Eastman talks about this famous figure.
(Streaming)

http://arc3.m2ktalk.com/val1002/6.ram

Bernard Baruch master war-profiteer and architect of depressions, world
wars, cold war and the nuclear arms race my quoted references -- 104 pages
of research findings (adobe acrobat reader will work)
http://www.rfausa.com/Bernard_Baruch.pdf

** Neo-cons of the Pentagon the proven perpetrators in the attack on the
Pentagon

**** Kerry is Jewish, not Irish, not Catholic, and not a Democrat (unless
declared and never repudiated Maoism is OK credentials for a Democratic
Party presidential candiate these days.) Why the lie -- how can he and
Albright both not have known they were Jewish --why this deception and what
does this deception tell us aobut Kerry and the danger we put ourselves in
when we vote for him or for Bush?

General Reference for this message:

Funny, isn't it, that no one, absolutly no one talks of impeachment or
resignation under pressure for George W. Bush -- criticism stops only at
Rumsfeld, but that man and Wolfowitz are Bush's foreign policies and his
war policies -- they are his Presidency, his world view, the architects of
his administration -- and more than this torture issue -- the perpetrators
of the 9-11 false-flag inside-job war-instigating mass-murderings in New
York and Arlington on 9-11-01.

The US and British governments have received Red Cross reports "month after
month" since the declared end of the Iraq war a year ago, detailing the
abuse and torture of Iraqi prisoners. Yet, with report after report piling
up on their desks, President George W Bush and Prime Minister Tony Blair
chose to say nothing in public to condemn what they knew in private.
http://www.sundayherald.com/41906

The British government was told in February of allegations
coalition troops had abused Iraqi prisoners, Prime Minister Tony Blair's
office said Saturday.
http://makeashorterlink.com/?S13154048

Tories demand Hoon explains when he was told about prisoner abuse. --
Whitehall alarmed over report that detainees were hidden from Red Cross --
British military intelligence officers were interrogating prisoners in the
notorious Abu Ghraib jail in Iraq even as the first reports of abuses at the
prison came to light ...
http://observer.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,6903,1212769,00.html

The antiwarcom@yahoogroups moderator began blocking my posts exactly
as a series of attacks on the small-plane thesis were posted to that group,
although at first I could receive mail, my posts were being "disapproved"
individually. However other subscribers to antiwarcom were willing to post
my rebuttal -- which essentially pointed out that I never said any of the
ridicululous and contemptible things that were being attributed to me by
anonymous poster "fromredbird" and "TheGod12345" and which stated the 16
photo-evidence supported proofs of the Boeing overfly and actual attack by
a smaller aircraft equipped with missile. I challenged both of these
posters and another, named "Bob" to answer even one of these points that
have been endorsed by Professor Dewdney, Jim Hoffman. Longspaugh and others
associated with Physics 911 who have also concluded the validity of the
:small- plane"
finding.

Now, still denying I have been banned -- and still banning me -- many
posts have appeared on the group, forwarded to me by subscribers, showing
that, now that I am safely gone and cannot rebutt, they are posting messages
suggesting that I need psychiatric treatment and mentioning that my wife
has insisted that I seek help.

I find it significant that the moderator has no problem with this turn in
the discussion of the small-plane evidence, in that not once offering a
concret objection or counter evidence to any of the 16 lines of proof each
from hard evidence and witness testimony -- the attacks have gone from
fabricated misrepresentations, attributing totally false and ludicrous and
defaming representations of what I claim to be true, to now, in my absense,
attacking my mental stablility while I am blocked from defending myself.

I am not telling you this for my good health, rather I want to point out to
those feeble minded enough to fall for this dirty "number" being worked on
me -- that their very tactic shows their involvment in the coverup -- it
exposes them, despite the occasional post from them saying things they know
we like to hear -- that the moderator of antiwarcom and the operatives who
cooperated in this coordinated attack on the best-case evidence are
working to assist the coverup of the 9-11 mass-murders, are, in effect,
accomplices through willful obstruction of justice, the attempted
suppression of evidence in the greatest treason and mass-murder in our (US)
history.

I ask that every person of good will who is now subscribed to antiwarcom,
immediately unsubscribe by sending in this notice on a blank page:

antiwarcom-...@yahoogroups.com

And I recommend that you same persons of good will reconnect with each
other at the following yahoogroup list"

standforpea...@yahoogroups.com

This group may not be where you choose to stay -- but it will be a good
holding place for everyone until a new home for TRUE anti-war activists can
be found or started.

I do not see how any person can wish to associate himself with a group like
that.

I hope to see your posts at standforpeace.

Remember, being part of a list that is moderated by false disinfo
opposition -- no matter how they know to occassionally keep you hooked by
feeding you some posts with what they know you want to hear -- is exactly
like remaining capitve to a two-party system, where your own party runs the
9-11-perpetrator Oligarchy's stooge with a bundle of "issues"
scientifically formulated by opinion sampling research to keep the majority
bound to the corrupt leadership etc. -- and if you cannot break with the
people who would blind you, who would systematically keep the most vital
information -- the information that could actually bring down the murderous
and enslaving corruption, but insist giving them the gavel in your own
forums -- what
chance is there.

Do you call me OTT? You bet your sweet ass I'm over the top. The term
comes from trench warfare, and it originally ment "on the attack" -- while
those in the trench were blind and inert with rats and lice. World War One
was another profitmaking banker-corporation contrived war, and of course
the only intelligent course of action would have been to rise up out of the
trench and walk home even if shot by the elite officers behind the lines
"holding you to duty." But my over the top attack is not aimed at equally
exploited soldiers of the Kaiser, or at "Moslem Fundamentalist Terrorists"
who do not exist and never have existed -- rather my attack is against the
authors and the perverse incentive system behind all such wars -- against
the financiers and CEOs who perpetrated the 9-11 frame-upusing their Bush,
their Cheney, their
Rumsfeld-Wolfowitz-Perle-Sharon-Blair-Straw-Aschroft-Tenet agents etc.

So whole follow me "overthetop" and boycott the betrayers and usupers of
our cause at antiwar come? WHo the is with me?

Dick Eastman

Yakima, Washington

Every man is responsible to ever other man.

http://www.cosmicpenguin.com/911/Eastman/m18h05.html

9-11 Frame-up: The Pentagon Evidence

Here is the critical information needed to derive an

informed understanding of what really happened on
September 11, 2001:

Consider what citizen investigators have uncovered

regarding the alleged "terrorist attack" on the Pentagon:

1. Pentagon security camera shows
a. Too short a plane
b. Smoke trail of a missile being fired
c. White-hot flash explosion consistent with a missile warhead

2. Photos show wrong crash imprint in the wall

3. Photos show and wrong flash-powder burn darkening the wall

4. Downed lampposts and witnesses each identified a different
approach path to the Pentagon, the Boeing's and the

killer jet's -- also: the witnesses, seeing the
Boeing over the Sheraton Hotel, the Naval Annex, the Citgo gas station,
and the
small section of Arlington Cemetery between the gas station and the
Annex means
it would have been impossible for the aircraft to have hit the
Pentagon west wall
at the oblique 55-60 degree angle determined by the ASCE structural
engineering
team as the angle of entry of the actual killer jet.

5. Wrong kind of debris

6. Single piece of right kind of debris shown to have been
found on the opposite side of the approach path from
the side of the plane where that particular piece had
to have come from.

7. Witnesses also

a. heard a missile

b. heard a sonic boom prior to blast

c. smelled burning chordite after the blast

d. saw a radar blip behaving like a jet-fighter blip

8. No photos of wreckage from inside consistent with the crash

9. Evidence of only one engine and one seat , a pilots seat.

10. A distraction plane, a large four-engine plane was making
dives over D.C. at exactly the time of the attack; both

photographed, videotaped and shown on BBC, and reported

(erroneously) by many witnesses as the actual plane

[...]

internationally respected American men of science here:

and here

http://www.cosmicpenguin.com/911/Eastman/m18h05.html

THE PENTAGON EVIDENCE IS THE ACHILLES HEEL BY WHICH
WE BRING DOWN A CRIMINAL OLIGARCHY THAT HAS MADE NO
OTHER FATAL MISTAKE -- WE HAVE TO PRESS HOME OUR
ONLY ADVANTAGE -- THE PENTAGON EVIDENCE ALONE CAN
RALLY HUMANITY TO TAKING A UNIFIED MASS STAND FOR
JUSTICE AND PEACE AND FREEDOM FROM THE ELITES WHO
HAVE RUINED THE LAST TWO CENTURIES OF HUMAN
EXISTENCE.

Dick Eastman
Yakima, Washington
Every man is responsible to every other man.

The growing instability in Afghanistan -- a country under virtual military
occupation by U.S. and other western forces -- has been overshadowed by news
of the escalating violence, torture and killings in U.S.-administered Iraq.
As in Iraq, insurgents in Afghanistan have not only been attacking the
multinational military force but also local police and foreign aid
orkers. -- But analysts who closely monitor the region say security in
Afghanistan
remains ''tenuous'' and ''has shown no signs of improvement''. And they
predict the explosive situation there might soon turn out to be as bad as
Iraq -- but on a smaller scale. -- The similarities are striking. As in
Iraq, insurgents in Afghanistan have not only been attacking the
multinational military force but also local police and foreign aid workers.
http://ipsnews.net/interna.asp?idnews=23618

The pilot reports: "Wait. Someone wounded by the truck.'' An officer
replies: "Hit him. Hit the truck and him.'' Robert Fisk: As a wounded
Iraqi crawls from beneath a burning truck, an American helicopter pilot
tells his commander that one of three men has survived his night air attack.
"Someone wounded,'' the pilot cries. Then he received the reply: "Hit him,
hit the truck and him.'' As the helicopter's gun camera captures the scene
on video, the pilot fires a 30mm gun at the wounded man, vaporising him in a
second.
http://news.independent.co.uk/world/fisk/story.jsp

Bush moves to crush militia movement in Iraq -- At one point, an Iraqi man
crawled from a bunker waving a white flag, followed by several others. An
Apache helicopter then launched 30-millimeter rounds at the bunker, and an
Abrams tank incinerated it with a shot from its main cannon. "Hopefully we
can put enough pressure on them to break their will to stay in
Karbala," said Brig. Gen. Mark P. Hertling, who flew down from Baghdad to
observe the battle. -- For weeks, as fighting raged in the Sunni city of
Falluja, more than 2,500 American soldiers surrounded Najaf, just 40 miles
south of here, where Mr. Sadr is based. But the soldiers were held outside
the city for fear of inflaming Shiites in Iraq and around the world and
alienating the senior clerics of Najaf. -- But now the military has moved
on Karbala, though commanders say they are trying to make precise attacks.
http://tinyurl.com/33c9q

Piss on them and you get respect -- Army National Guard Lt. Michael Drayton
commanded the 124-person 870th Military Police Company from November to
March at the prison, which is the subject of intense focus after pictures of
Iraqi prisoners being abused appeared last week. "You got to understand,
although it seems harsh, the Iraqis they only understand force. If you try
to talk to them one on one as a normal person, they won't respect you, they
won't do what you want, prisoner or just normal person on the street."
http://tinyurl.com/yre56

Ted Rall: American troops occupying Iraq have become virtually
indistinguishable from the SS. Like the Germans during World War II, they
cordon off and bomb civilian villages to retaliate for guerilla attacks on
their convoys. Like the blackshirts who terrorized Europe, America's victims
disappear into hellish prisons ruled by sadists and murderers. The U.S.
military is short just one item to achieve moral parity with the Nazis: gas
chambers.
http://tinyurl.com/3ewjh

WORRIED about allowing inspectors to visit state prisons and jailed terror
suspects, the United States tried, but failed, to block a UN vote on a plan
to enforce a treaty on torture.The protocol to the 1989 treaty was passed on
Wednesday by a vote of 35-8 with 10 abstentions in the UN Economic and
Social Council. The US abstained.
http://archives.tcm.ie/irishexaminer/2002/07/26/story359022326.asp

Guantanamo is "legitimate" because the base is on Cuban soil, but not an
Embassy, and not recognizing Castro's Cuba it becomes for the American
government a playpen where the Constitution does not apply -- the
Guantanamo torture camps ( where the CIA also can run drug operations "not
illegally") enjoys "lawless" status in American legal eyes, a place where
habeas corpus does not apply. However if Cuba's governemnt and laws were
recognized, Guantanamo would be impossible. -- Dick Eastman

Charley Reese: If you step back a moment and think about it, you will
realize that you are constantly being propagandized to approve of war - not
just the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, but war generically. We should
resist. War is killing, maiming and disfiguring human beings. It is so
disgusting and horrible in reality that even the most "realistic" Hollywood
movie sanitizes it. The news media sanitize it. The government sanitizes war
because it doesn't want you to see the coffins. Most of all, it doesn't want
you to see the bodies before they are put in the coffins. The Bush
administration's real beef with the Arab television station Al-Jazeera is
really nothing more than the fact that Al-Jazeera shows the bodies.
[comment: I was very suspicious of the hero-glorifying
lets-all-sacrifice--because-we've-been-attacked movie Peal Harbor, which
came to video stores a month before 9-11 -- DE]
http://reese.king-online.com/Reese_20040505/index.php

If the media made even a fraction of the fuss over Blair's dodgy dossier as
they are making over the pictures of British soldiers mistreating Iraqi
hostages, then we wouldn't be in Iraq today. If the pictures showed Arab
troops humiliating British prisoners, there would be howls of indignation
and no one would be rushing to make excuses about their authenticity. In any
case, the behaviour of our US "allies" was plain. Muslims in this country
are now the targets of police raids which are given wide coverage. Yet no
apology is given by the media establishment, which continues to portray them
as terrorists, when the same people are later released without charge.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,1209672,00.html

Dick Eastman

May 12, 2004, 3:36:33 AM5/12/04
Mark Robinowitz wrote this in response to my "Best Proof" post.

So far it is the only response I have received. Ruppert, Jared Israel,
Rivero, Judge, Harvey, and Sarah Roberts so far have not responded.

Mark is not an investigator known to me, but I am grateful for the chance to
engage with someone in a discussion of the small-plane evidence and the
frame-up it exposes.

> Mark Robinowitz posts:
>
> At 9:48 PM -0700 2004-05-10, sf911trut...@riseup.net wrote:
>>Dick Eastman posts:
>>
>>Subject: INDEX OF BEST EVIDENCE 9-11 Pentagon

DE:
>> Please note that this is not a formal write-up, but merely a memorandum
> to alert you to the existence of this body of "best-evidence"
> information. Include several links to many formal write ups, such as
> those at
>>Physics911.

MR:
>Physics 9/11 is a website that asserts that a missile caused a plane
> like imprint on the WTC north tower. There are numerous photos of the
> north tower that clearly show the impact caused by large wings. This is
> so easy to debunk that it raises serious questions about the intent (or
> sanity) of the "missile attacked the WTC" advocates.

DE:
Well, Mark, then we agree that the WTC towers where hit by airliners.
This to me is obvious. I am glad it is to you too. I speak of Physics911
merely as the place where Jim Hoffman and A.K.Dewdney have posted
on the Pentagon, two "small-plane" theorists. I am not even familiar
with the arguments that are made at that site about the WTC.

MR:
> Muddying the waters is an old tactic to confuse people from looking
> at the most credible material.

DE:
Another point on which we are in strong agreement.

MR:
>>You have each denigrated the finding that the Boeing 757 overflew the
> Pentagon as a smaller aircraft, armed with missiles, was crashing
> directly below. I am convinced that in light of the following
> compilation of independent lines of proof from a variety of evidence and
> testimony, that your possition is not longer tenable.
>

> I seriously doubt that Mr. Eastman has ever been to this area.

DE:
Now you can be certain. I never have had the honor of visiting our
nation's capitol.

MR:
> If he
> had, he might realize that thousands of people would have seen the
> overflight of this plane, since there are large highways full of
> commuters, rapid rail line, and numerous large office buildings full of
> military officials and contractors --

DE:
Thousands did not see the crash, so why should that number have
seen the flyover? Many photos from different angles -- all of which
I supply readers -- show the topography of the crime scene. And I
have the account of three witnesses, each of whose observations
figure in my conclusions (Lagasse, Faram, Riskus)

MR:
> many of them would have noticed the hitherto unprecedented flight
> of a jet coming from the direction of the Pentagon in a place that
> planes do not normally fly.

DE:
I have given the witnesses statements of those who noticed the
plane coming in outside of the normal path of incoming airliners
at Reagan National. You are right. Several did notice.

And many saw the Boeing come in over the Sheraton Hotel, over
the Naval Annex, over the Citgo gas station, over the head of
the gardener cutting the grass along the southmost piece of
Alrington Cemetery between the Annex and the gas station,
There reported observation of the path of the Boeing as it
approached the Pentagon rendevous is just one line of proof
that the Boeing was not the killer jet. You see, if the plane
came in over those locations then a) it could not have hit the
first lamppost that was knocked down (which had been standing
at the southest corner of the bridge in the center of the Pentagon
parking access cloverleaf; and 2) it could not have come in at
the 55-degree angle that civil engineers have identified as the
angle at which the true killer jet made its first-floor entry.

So these many witnesses where there, and their testimony
supports the "small-plane" finding.

There is one point where I beg to differ. Very few saw the
actual crash because

1) Washington Blvd. rises to allow the underpass to the
parking area -- so that those who noticed the Boeing from
the Columbia Pike and highway 395 could not see the
first-floor level where the killer jet hit;

2) Most of the area west of the west wall is Arlington Cemetery,
i.e., dead people;

3) Many were distracted by the act of driving -- and minds not
expecting things often miss them, especially in a frame of
just a few seconds.

MR:
> It is near National Airport, but planes landing there don't pass that
> direction. Also, they need more time to lower their landing gear -
> planes need more than a mile to accomplish this.

DE: This is true and it would be noticed by those who think about
those things -- the cars headed East towards the 14th-street bridge
would be used to landing jetliners at the bridge -- not everyone would
have the presence of mind to think about a plane out of place in
so short a time span, although some did. You are not saying anything
that has not been taken into account and that has not been discussed
hundreds of times.

DE:
>>It would be most helpful to the world situation if you each would make
> public retractions of your former misguided criticisms of these
>>now-established findings.

DE:
Yes, they really should. I hope they do.

DE:
>>I am sure you realize how much misery in the world is being prolonged
> because of resistance to these facts, owing to your earlier resistance.

DE:
Also true. Why do they hold back?

MR:
> No doubt it is all the fault of 9/11 skeptics who don't accept Mr.
> Eastman's assertions based on questionable inference and in some
> cases easily disproven material as gospel truth.

DE:
Actually, Mark, I was the sceptic -- the man sceptical about the official
9-11 story, and I then examined the evidence and confirmed by scepiticism
and made my findings available to everyone. I debunked the
fiction of the crashing Boeing.

You characterize my data-derived conclusions as "assertions." An
assertion is a statement one makes about something that is
in question. Far from "asserting," I am demonstrating something
merely by pointing to the photographic evidence which tells
exactly what happened simply by direct inspection. You know the
drill: "Too-short a plane, visible missile smoke trail, inappropriate
white flash and all the other impossible inconsistencies that
disprove the official story.

Also, when one "asserts" something to be true -- it means they
state it to be true emphatically but without evidence. That most
certainly is not the case here.

MR:
> Self-righteousness directed at one's ostensible allies is a poor
> strategy for building alliances.

Are you familiar with the history of the exchanges between Ron Harvey,
Sarah Roberts, Mike Rivero, Jared Israel, Joe Vialls and myself?

Harvey was calling me a whacko long before I even heard of him.

Sarah Roberts likewise put up her site, not totally discredited,
characteristically withdrawing for a period every time I pointed out
an error -- such as having the Boeing make ten degrees of
turn all while over the highway cloverleaf.

Mike Rivero and I were cooperating together, exchanging views,
when suddenly he accussed me of being an agent working
against him, and cut off all communication -- refusing to look
at the information I showed him -- and posting totally bogus
and easily refutable brush-off arguements, which when I
did expose them he would not own up to.

And none of them ever engaged the key arguments presented
point by point.

DE:

>>1. Pentagon security camera shows
>> a. Too short a plane
>> b. Smoke trail of a missile being fired
>> c. White-hot flash explosion consistent with a missile warhead

MR:
> This is from one of the participants in the 9/11 inquiry in SF ...

DE:
And E=MC2 is from the writer of you high-school science book, right?

The fact is that I am the first to have noted the missile trail on the
internet.
I am one of the first to remark on the white-hot initial explosion being
inappropriate for an aluminum plane with kerosene hitting a brick, concrete,
limestone office building.
I was the first with both arguments for the too-short plane:

1) The "Stegosaurus proof" of the parking pass machine in the forground
only covering a length of not quite five tail fins in a row, when a Boeing
757
is longer than six tail fins would be aligned along its back; and

2) the fact that the plane in the security cam picture #1 is obviously
shorter
than the height of the Pentagon (71'ft.) like the F-16, whereas the Boeing
757 is a tad over twice as long as the building is high (155 ft.)

That should settle everying, right there. But people pretended not
to get it, and so I looked for and found more than a half dozen other
proofs that the Boeing did not crash.

> I am aware that the five photos from the Pentagon
> security camera are faked, but there are way more than
> five photos. The earlier photos (and videos) that
> appeared on television right after the hit are the ones
> that clearly prove (to me) that no 757 hit the Pentagon.

Your "awareness" is not good enough for me. I believe the Pentagon
spokesman was not lying when he said that the pictures show substantially
what was in the originals. I believe that what they did was to select only
sequence shots that do not show the killer jet, being careful to pick
exactly a shot where the plane is concealed behind the parking-pass machine
(except for the tail fin). The dates and times were modified to conceal the
fact that the selection of shots are not the complete sequence.

People have made a lot of "discoloration" in the second shot -- but this
is the result of the bright "flash powder" effect of the white hot
explosion -- it brightens the entire landscape, which reflects it in all
directions -- doubtless to blind the observers for the two seconds
necessary for the Boeing to "dissappear" behind the subsequent red and
orange flames and the black smoke from the crash and jet fuel.

All of this has been gone over again and again for the last since March of
2002, when the video shots were released.

MR:
> My feeling has been all along that the faked photos were
> released purposely to muddy the waters.

DE:
That's your feeling? Well, there is one thing, Dick Eastman cannot disprove
and which forces me to admit defeat : Disproving Mark Robinowitz's feeling.
What can I say? "All along," eh? And with that feeling did you ever
experience curiosity about why Mssrs. Rumsfeld, Wolfowtiz, and Myers might
wish to "muddy the waters?" Or don't feelings ever yield analytical next
steps?

MR:
> The Pentagon
> knew these photos would be picked up by skeptics as
> "proof" and that they would also be easily dismissed by
> others as fake (they even changed the date to September
> 12th).

DE:
Gee. You seem to get right into their minds. But again, why would they
take these evasive "muddying" measures? And why would they risk detection
in changing something critical -- where they would be liable. Don't you
think they have lawyers (like Ted Olsen) advising them on how to proceed?
The released the true frame that happened not to show the small plane that
they did not want people seeing. REMEMBER -- THEY DID NOT RELEASE THESE
PICTURES AT ALL, UNTIL THE FRENCH APPEARED TALKING ABOUT THE SMALL HOLE AND
STATING THAT THERE WAS "NO PLANE" -- they released these pictures under
pressure -- showing us the only shot they could provide that showed that
there was a plane, but that did not show enough to determine what kind of
plane (or so they thought).

MR:
> But again, I am not basing my belief on these faked
> photos, but rather on the earlier photos.

DE:
So Mark is a man with a belief!

Are "beliefs" better than "assertions," Mark?

At any rate, there are no earlier photos. Unless you mean,
the photos that were made available to the public earlier,
i.e., the photos taken by witnesses who had cameras in
their cars or , like Faram, brought them down before the
wall collapsed.

MR:
> Either way, though, they have certainly succeeded in
> muddying the waters so much that you are probably right
> it is better to focus on WHERE the Pentagon was hit.

DE:
I have seen and provided you all with all of the best photos,
and from that evidence, arranged for the most informing juxtapositions,
THE FACT IS THAT ALL OF THE EVIDENCE AND TESTIMONY
TELLS A CONSISTENT STORY -- EACH PIECE OF EVIDENCE,
EACH PROOF DERIVED FROM THAT EVIDENCE SUPPORTS,
CORROBORATES, IS CONSISTENT WITH, CONFIRMS ALL
THE OTHER PARTS.

DE:
Look at each of the numbered items 1 through 16 and you
will see what I mean -- that is unless you let your "feelings"
get in the way.

DE:
>> witnesses reporting the Boeing
>> coming over the Sheraton Hotel, the
>> Naval Annex, the Citgo gas station, and the southernmost
>> extremity of Arlington National Cemetery -- an angle much
>> closer to perpendicular to the wall)

DE:
Damn! Am I good or what?

MR:
> I haven't heard of any witnesses who report a plane LEAVING from the
> direction of the Pentagon, which is what the "two plane" theory
> requires for it to be true.

DE:
Then you must be of the philosophic school which "asserts" that
the tree does not make sound if it falls in a forest where no ears
are there to hear it.

Not me.

If the audience of hundreds, does not see the flowers disappear into
the hidden pocket sewn into the cape, that is not proof that the hidden
pocket does not exist.

And how much better the magicians of the CIA/MI6/Mossad when
planning a black op as important as this one?

However, you are wrong. It so happens that one witness did say that
he thought the plane went over the building.

And the very first report on Washington D.C. radio stations was that
a jetliner had crashed on the 14th street bridge.

And the very first call to the airport firemen was that a jetliner
had crashed on a runway at the north end airport.

^
< E + W >

AIRPORT

============ * lamppost #1
BRIDGE PENTAGON [] Citgo N. Annex
Sheraton

ARLINGTON CEMETERY

DE:

>>7. Witnesses also
>>
>> a. heard a missile
>>
>> b. heard a sonic boom prior to blast
>>
>> c. smelled burning chordite after the blast

MR:
> Some also smelled jet fuel, for what that is worth. Perhaps the
> zionists ran around and poured jet fuel to confuse people.

DE: Ah! I see the game. No point in discussing further is there.
Got some Zionists in the family, do you, Mark? Thinking that
it might be uncomfortable for them if the link to Rumsfeld-Wolfowitz
were made too clear? Don't you trust the truth as the
best anti-sceptic for human problems?

Tell me true, Mark -- do you think it would be bad for
Jewish people if it was proved that Rumsfled-Wolfowitz-Perle-Sharon
were proven to be the perpetrators of 9-11?

Would you even allow yourself to entertain that possibility?

Jared Israel has made his choice? He will not engage the
evidence honestly. Now what about you?

MR:
> A much more sensible and accurate commenator, Fletcher Prouty, wrote in

DE:
I thought Prouty died before 9-11 happened?

You are accusing me of being "less accurate" than someone here, Mark.
Name my inaccuracy. Name one case where I have not corrected position
the second new data has come to hand (like about the existence of downed
lampposts or the angle of the hole in "c"-ring what that first became
known on the internet?

You need to state an innacuracy in any of my Pentagon presentation -
or I will have to consider this a deliberate misrepresentation.

MR:
> [Fletcher Prouty, wrote in]
> "the Secret Team" that covert operations that are successful are kept
> small and relatively simple.

DE:
He was right. The 9-11 frame-up caper was a fiasco all the way.
Only you and Jared Israel disagree. They got too cock-sure of
their technology. Same mistake they made in Iraq. Not too swift.

Buy the way, why did you start this group if you won't accpt the
best evidence of a frame-op?

> The more elaborate theories of 9/11 tend
> to be those with less evidence and are more difficult to show how they
> could have been what happened.

You mean Webfairy's Holograms at the WTC , based on the blurry fireman
video.

Are you really trying to say that detectives concluding the "small-plane"
attack
use less evidence than other people? Are your serious -- or are you hoping
that just saying it will make people believe it, regardless of the fact that
it is
very well known to be the exact opposite of the fact.

DE:
Would you consider yourself a Zionist, Mark?

Would a Zionist, allow himself agree with the small-pane thesis, even
if he suspect that it was probably true? even if he were convinced
rationally based on conclusive evidence that it was true?

MR:
> Mr. Eastman does not seem interested in mentioning what is 100%
> provable and undisputed -- the fact the Pentagon was hit in the
> nearly empty part, preferring to focus on the unprovable and disputed
> claims of what did or did not hit the Pentagon (but without any
> primary evidence to back up his theories).

DE:
Aren't my posts long enough without mentioning what is undisputed?
And have your really read my 300,000 posts on the newsgroups and
e-lists to say that I don't mention that the "wedge" that was hit was
rennovated???

And of course what you say is not true. I have often written about
the renovation. I have suggested that the rennovation made it
easier for Mr. Rumsfeld , Mr. Wolfowitz, Gen Myers, Mr. Perle,
Mr. Kissinger, Mr. Gingrich and other masterminds at the Pentagon
just prior to 9-11, to plan exactly who they wanted in the new
section and who they did not. They just gave orders for the
people they wanted dead to be moved to the targeted area.

NOW IF YOU REPLY TO THIS LETTER AT ALL I INSIST THAT
YOU EXPLAIN TO EVERYONE HOW YOU CAME BY YOUR
CONCLUSION THAT I DON'T MENTION THE FACT OF THE
RENOVATION -- WHEN I DID SO ONLY A FEW DAYS AGO,
AND WHEN I HAVE REPORTED IT AND DISCUSSED IT
WITH OTHER INVESTIGATORS AGAIN AND AGAIN
SINCE EVEN BEFORE THE SECURITY VIDEO PICS
WERE RELEASED (I.E. BEFORE MARCH 2002)

SO HOW DID YOU SAMPLE MY WRITINGS TO JUSTIFY
THIS ACCUSATION THAT I DON'T MENTION THIS ITEM?

The fact that the wedge was under rennovation suggests many
possibilities and is suspicious circumstantial evidence --
but it is not the conclusive evidence that a grand jury
would be impressed with. It doesn't directly point to anyone
and it doesn't establish method or motive -- except insofar
as IF THEY WERE TARGETING ONLY ONE PART OF
THE BUILDING -- A BUILDING IN WHICH RUMSFELD
WAS GOING TO BE WHEN THE ATTACK OCCURED,
THEN THEY WOULD WANT A MORE PRECISION MEANS
OF ATTACK -- THE F-16 AND THE MISSILES IT FIRED --
RATHER THAN CRASHING A CLUMSY BOEING 757
WHICH MIGHT SEND AN ENGINE FLYING OVER UNTO
RUMSFELD'S LAP.

But that is just speculation. I like to stick with the incontestable
hard evidence that does not require much deduduction, just
simple inspection of the data to reach the obvious conclusion.

MR:
> I wouldn't hire him to be a professional investigator for a lawsuit.

DE:
I agree. You wouldn't.

I'll have to remember that argument. When someone is arguing
something, make it known that people like him are not going to
be hired because of what they argue. I admit this intimidation
can be very effective with certain types of people.

Where did you learn that trick?

DE:

>>11. The attack was made almost horizontally into the first-floor
>> level -- consistent with a countour-hugging jet-fighter attack

RM:
> or a 757 being operated by remote control flight systems

DE:
No. The Boeing is just not responsive enough. The Boeing could
get down to flying level at two or three feet above the ground
after coming down from the seventeen-floorhotel, the five-floor
Annex, and the rise in Washington Blvd. It would be impossible
for that plane to skim that close -- in perfect horizontal flight
across the lawn -- -- no one would risk hitting the lawn
and skidding in -- the remote control could not add to the
existing performance capabilites of the aircraft .

SO HERE IS A SECOND POINT ON WHICH I WANT A CLEAR
ACCOUNTING FROM YOU -- WHAT WAS IN YOUR HEAD,
WHAT INFORMATION WHERE YOU APPEALING TO, WHEN
YOU "ASSERTED" THAT THE 757 COULD PERFORM THIS
AMAZING FEAT OF COMING DOWN OFF THOSE BUILDINGS
ON THE HILL AND OVER THAT RISE IN THE HIGHWAY
AND THEN DIP DOWN SO THAT THE ENGINES ARE
THE HEIGHT OF A DOG'S BACK IN PERFECT HORIZONTAL
FLIGHT BEFORE THE PLANE HAS TRAVERSED HALF
WAY ACROSS THE LAWN (AS SHOWN BY THE VIDEO
CAMERA).

IN OTHER WORDS, WHAT WAS THE BASIS OF YOUR LAST
STATEMENT? WHAT INFORMATION DID YOU HAVE TO
JUSTIFY THAT STATEMENT -- WHICH I SAY IS FALSE
AND WHICH RALPH OMHOLT WHO FLEW THE 757
SAYS IS FALSE.

By the way, where are your responses to my points, 2, 3, 5, 6,
8, 9, 10, 12, 13, and 15???? Am I to assume that you agree
with those proofs?

DE:

>>14. The various drills and practices for an air attack on the Pentagon
>> including some kind of simulation on 9-11-01 itself, coupled with
>> denials that such an attack had been considered possible.

MR:
> That doesn't prove Eastman's theories on the "two planes" theory.

DE: You misunderstand the purpose of the 16 proofs. They prove that
the Pentagon top leadership had to have been complicit in 9-11. The
lies about not having considered such an attack as possible and
the scenario practices that took place proving otherwise, demonstrate
top leadership complicity. The "small-plane" finding (killer jet, plus
Boeing overfly), established in the first three points (actually there
are four proofs of the small plane thesis in the very first point,
above, which is then used to prove Rumsfeld complicity.

I should have made that clearer.

DE:

>>"responsible" 9-11 investigators
>>think is a John Judge who is working for the coverup, for

MR:
> This is reminiscent of cointelpro type tactics, and it either a sign of
> extreme obnoxiousness (mere disagreement on a detail does not
> constitute corruption) or deliberate effort to sow dissension.

DE:
This is reminiscent of cointelpro type tactics, a deliberate effort to
sow dissension.

I know you are aware that John Judge kicked off the "People's Investigation
of 9-11" with the declaration that the P.I.of911 would not waste time
with obvious wastes of time, like the thesis that the Boeign did not crash,
wherein he wrote me and Bosankoe and Fescado and all the rest of us
out of the investigaton and refused to allow the subject to be opened.
When I called them on it, Carol Brouillet assured me that she would
see to it personally that the Pentagon attack would be brought up --
I sent two packets of evidence (most of what you have before you
in my latest package to this forum) -- and sure enough Brouillet
and Judge never did open the discussion of the Pentagon evidence,
of the Bosankoe evidence, as I was calling it calling it at the time.

Judge was calling me irresponsible and putting pressure on
other investigators to dissaccociate themselves from me -- and
that before I even had any contact with him or knew who he was.

And when I answered a statement of his in every particular,
exposing the utter impossibility and ludicrousness of his story
about his flight attendant friend and challenged him to respond --
here merely withdrew from the field -- writing only in forums that
I do not post in, that are denied to me. etc.

Even now, you will notice that Judge has not answered my call
to repudiate his position or defend it.

The only one to come out and engage any of my points, man to man,
has been you, Mark, for which I thank you.

OK, what happens next?

Dick Eastman
Yakima, Washington