Who is/was Milton William Cooper?

N. Winlund

Jan 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/15/96
Greetings to all conspiracy enthusiasts,

I recently sent a document titled "Secret Government: The Story of
MJ-12" to the above newsgroups (except jfk and x-files). The author of the
papers is/was Milton William Cooper, a man who briefly summarized the secret
activities of our government in May of 1989.

Has anyone heard of this guy? From what I've read of "Secret
Government," 80 percent is reliable information. Still, it could be
disinformation. Any help is appreciated.

nick winlund-
a...@peak.org-
Sunstorm-
-the truth is out there
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

John Luebbers

Jan 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/16/96
There is a Bill Cooper who has a shortwave talk show 12am to 1am
eastern on wwcr 5.065 mgz. He purports to have seen a UFO while in the
Navy. He may havesome connection with the Danny Casalero murder. As his
book Behold the Pale Horse is the same title of a manuscript Casalero
had when he was killed. Casalero was a reporter investigating Inslaw
when he died.

Billy D

Jan 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/16/96
In article <4dfi7r$h...@PEAK.ORG> a...@PEAK.ORG (N. Winlund) writes:

>Has anyone heard of this guy? From what I've read of "Secret
>Government," 80 percent is reliable information. Still, it could be
>disinformation. Any help is appreciated.

Listen to him yourself and make up your own mind. He transmits
a shortwave broadcast nightly at midnight EST. WWCR carries it
and any of the shortwavers can tell you the frequency for your
area if you ask...

Joe Knapp

Jan 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/17/96
Joel Com <joe...@aol.com> wrote:
>Has anyone seen the video tape that Cooper shows at his conferences where
>he tells his story? I have and the JFK videotape is very convincing. Has
>anyone else out there seen this tape and have any comments?

It's bullshit, sold to credulous people.

Cooper has a radio show nightly at midnight on Nazi radio (WWCR 5.065 MHz)
called "The Hour of the Time." It opens with an interminable and
obnoxious soundtrack of dogs barking and the general din ensuing, I
guess, after the day of reckoning for the Zionists (who, in the novel
_The Turner Diaries_ are hanging from the lampposts at that point).

Cooper has a Wisconsin accent reminiscent of that of Sen. Joseph McCarthy,
although he lacks (so far) the Tailgunner's psychotic vibrato.

---
Joe Knapp

John Luebbers

Jan 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/17/96
In <4dj8s6$9...@nntpa.cb.att.com> j...@cbgbcs.cb.att.com (Joe Knapp)
writes:
Do you enjoy listening to Nazis Joe? Why isnt it commie radio?

Billy D

Jan 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/17/96
In article <4djd0a$k...@cloner3.netcom.com> cre...@ix.netcom.com(creepie ) writes:

>The JFK tape is something like a third generation b&w copy of a color
>original (the only way he could make it look like the driver did it).
>Bill Cooper, in my humble opinion, has never proven himself to be
>anything other than either a kook, a con-man, or something more
>sinister.

You mean, like, Satan or a Republican?

creepie

Jan 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/17/96
In <4dhru3$l...@newsbf02.news.aol.com> joe...@aol.com (Joel Com)
writes:

>Has anyone seen the video tape that Cooper shows at his conferences
where
>he tells his story? I have and the JFK videotape is very convincing.
Has
>anyone else out there seen this tape and have any comments?

The JFK tape is something like a third generation b&w copy of a color

an47...@anaon.penet.fi

Jan 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/18/96
joe...@aol.com (Joel Com) wrote:

>How do you explain the extraordinary piece of film which illustrates the
>driver holding the pistol?? And Jackie scrambling away because she's face
>to face with the pistol?

Obviously, you have not seen the fake, I mean film. I have. I am
sorry to say I showed up at a conference in which everyone who was
listening to the radioshow promoting it was invited to come down and
see the film for free. When I got there I was charged $5 to get in
and see the farce, I mean film. It's tottally bogus and it's so
obvious that anyone who has paid anything to see it feels ripped off.

It's a total fake.

Rick Acquistapace

Jan 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/19/96

Wrong. The video I have shows the B&W, the colorized version of the
B&W, AND a version of the Zapruder(sp?) film. The B&W version is a
little iffy. Kinda looks like a gun, kinda doesn't. The colorized
version isn't much better. BUT, the Zapruder film looks pretty
convincing to me (and the copy I have is a 3rd or 4th generation from
the tape he uses). It clearly shows a the driver turn around and point
his right hand over his left shoulder, pointing at the President. There
is a pretty bright glare that might be a gun, or it might be a
reflection off of something (only problem is, there is nothing there
that could be doing it.) At that exact same moment, he gets shot in the
head, and then the driver turns back around. Well, it could be faked
(we have all seen Terminator 2 and Jurrasic Park), but it looks real to
me.

I don't know if I necessarily believe everything that he says, but he
does make some sense. I also think it is funny that everytime someone
posts about him, people respond with really angry messages, but they
have never seen the film or read his book. They always call him a
con-man. All I know is I got the video for free, so he didn't con any
money out of me.

--

()
/ \

Joel Com

Jan 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/20/96
Ok... Does anyone know what Cooper is doing now? Is he denouncing
everything he ever spoke of in the past? Does anyone know if he's been
shot yet? Or has he been paid off like Sagan?

Rick Acquistapace

Jan 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/21/96
to creepie
creepie wrote:

> In <4dkngt$1...@newsbf02.news.aol.com> joe...@aol.com (Joel Com)

> writes:
> >
> >How do you explain the extraordinary piece of film which illustrates
> the
> >driver holding the pistol?? And Jackie scrambling away because she's
> face
> >to face with the pistol?
>
> I'll tell you how Cooper explains it: on the intentionally-grainy,
> third- or fourth-generation black & white copy of the Zapruder film
> Cooper uses, it appears as though the limo driver pulls out a gun and
> points it at the President. In the true color first-generation version
> of the Zapruder film, the "gun" is clearly the shine off the driver's
> hair. P.T. Barnum was right.First off, the video that I have IS NOT a B&W version of the Zapruder
film. There is a B&W video on there, but it is from a different camara
(I forget the mans name who shot the B&W video). There is the Zapruder
film on there that shows the gun and the glare. BUT, in both the B&W
(again, differet camara and slightly different angle) and the COLOR
Zapruder film there is a glare, but that glare is not coming from
somebodies hair (hair glares?).

I don't know what video you are talking about, but it is not the one
that I have. Before you spout off about something, be sure that you
know the video in question.

Bill Oliver

Jan 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/21/96

Cooper continues to wake up the knuckleheads of the world. He can be
heard most nights on WWCR shortwave radio. Of course he doesn't denounce
everything he spoke of in the past, just the crap he was fed in the early
years thanks to Lear, Moore, Shandera, etc. Years ago Cooper had various
run ins with government thugs while in California. I have no idea about
the payola scams but I wouldn't put Cooper and Sagan in the same ballpark.

Eric S. Smith: Left-Field Marshal

Jan 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/22/96
In article <4ds9jm$9...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>,

Joel Com <joe...@aol.com> wrote:
>Ok... Does anyone know what Cooper is doing now? Is he denouncing
>everything he ever spoke of in the past? Does anyone know if he's been
>shot yet? Or has he been paid off like Sagan?

I heard that the aliens came to his house and roughed him up. I saw it
on an episode of X-Files. Sagan was there, smoking.

--Eric Smith

Eric the .5b

Jan 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/22/96

Whether or not someone filming from the grassy knoll got a picture of
Jackie-O wasting JFK and wounding Gov. Connelly, please don't waste
bandwidth in alt.tv.x-files, 'K? Thanks.

Dillinger did it,
Eric the .5b

Evan R Mook

Jan 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/22/96

There you buffs go again, dropping the name Danny Casolaro while
ignoring Dorothy Kilgallen.

The fact that Kilgallen died thirty years ago doesn't matter when you
consider the 15-minute "videocassette resume" of her that someone can
assemble. Hey, you magazine editors and TV producers, she's sitting
next to William Shatner, Woody Allen and Candice Bergen on "What's My
Line?"

Danny Casolaro already has run the gamut of media outlets. A segment
of TV's "Unsolved Mysteries" repeats his story on the Lifetime
channel. As you all know, this show lost credibility after getting
busted on one of the stories. Yet it never has touched Dorothy
Kilgallen. She's not tainted yet.

You buffs who believe you should dig into all angles of the
conspiracy are foolish. Only dig into the mass media-friendly angles,
because mass media attention creates the highest likelihood that
witnesses frightened for 30 years will break their silence.

Steve18765

Jan 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/22/96
Subject: Re: Who is/was Milton William Cooper?
From: Rick Acquistapace <ba...@value.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 1996 08:08:26 -0800

--

I have the color version and it is clear that Greer{the driver}also shot
JFK

Dr. Richard Frager

Jan 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/23/96
Kathy writes--
*** I thought Cooper was dead; now you tell me he has his own
radio show. Why?

I'll tell you why - to promote your favorite institution, the National
Institute of Health!!!

Gene Huff

Jan 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/24/96
In <4dkc0q$1c...@saba.info.ucla.edu> kathy kasten
<kka...@pathology.medsch.ucla.edu> writes:

>Good God! I thought Cooper was dead; now you tell me he has his own
>radio show. Why?

-YOU had a thought? He has a radio show for the same reason you have a
net account. Don't think some of us aren't equally as shocked and
repulsed by that.-

Jim Bowery

Jan 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/25/96
Joe Knapp (j...@cbgbcs.cb.att.com) wrote:
: Cooper has a Wisconsin accent reminiscent of that of Sen. Joseph McCarthy,

: although he lacks (so far) the Tailgunner's psychotic vibrato.

Cooper is the spitting image of Sen. Joseph McCarthy.
--
The promotion of politics exterminates apolitical genes in the population.
The promotion of frontiers gives apolitical genes a route to survival.

Jim Bowery

Jan 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/25/96
Gene Huff (gu...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
: -YOU had a thought? He has a radio show for the same reason you have a

: net account. Don't think some of us aren't equally as shocked and
: repulsed by that.-

Yes, it is obvious that the only people who should have net accounts are
those who are within 2-sigma of the norm on virtually all conceivable
measures.

phoenix

Jan 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/26/96
Milton William Cooper wrote a book called "Behold a Pale Horse". I found it by
chance at a nearby bookstore under the New Age category. This book is haAge.
He is a great believer in conspiracy theory. Believes government is
controlling the people. Int
[I
[G?

Sorry, I'm new to this. Interesting book. I'm not sure yet how much is
believeable. I was interested in you're comment that 80% is reliable info
relative to Secrect Government.
phoenix

Aardtk

Jan 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/29/96
Okay, I'll bite. Now just who is or was Dorothy Kilgallen? I'm new at
this conspiracy thing and I guess I have a lot of catching up to do before
I start calling the radio stations. Danny Casolero, by the way, I knew,
and you wouldn't believe what he told me.