Perry, Cruz ready to assume leadership...

Cicero_Venatio

Aug 30, 2014, 4:37:26 PM8/30/14
If Obama would simply step aside, Perry, or Cruz are ready now to assume
leadership and save the nation. A majority of Independents and
Republicans overwhelmingly think Obama has failed the nation and want
him replaced. The American public now knows they were deceived in the
last election, that Romney did not give cancer to a union worker's wife
and that he was the President they should have elected.

David1950

Aug 30, 2014, 4:46:28 PM8/30/14

"Cicero_Venatio" <jazz...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
: If Obama would simply step aside, Perry, or Cruz are ready now to assume
what color is the sky in that alternate universe for fat ass, dick suckin,poor ass
hillbillies
who are too poor to live in America???

2,559 murdered in Obama's 'Organized Communities' since he took office

Aug 30, 2014, 4:57:00 PM8/30/14
On Sat, 30 Aug 2014 16:46:28 -0400, "David1950" <Da...@eternalsep.net>
wrote:

>what color is the sky in that alternate universe for fat ass, dick suckin,poor ass
>hillbillies
>who are too poor to live in America???

Look up, doucheboi.

Cicero_Venatio

Aug 30, 2014, 7:01:20 PM8/30/14

> what color is the sky in that alternate universe for fat ass, dick suckin,poor ass
> hillbillies
> who are too poor to live in America???
>
> -------------------

Obama couldn't even manage a Burger King.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

2,559 murdered in Obama's 'Organized Communities' since he took office

Aug 30, 2014, 9:45:31 PM8/30/14
On Sat, 30 Aug 2014 19:34:10 -0600, Yoor...@Jurgis.net wrote:

>On Sat, 30 Aug 2014 13:57:00 -0700, "2,559 murdered in Obama's
>'Organized Communities' since he took office" <ItL...@whitehouse.gov>
>wrote:
>
>>Look up, doucheboi.
>
>He did

And he saw the color of the sky in delusion world.

2,559 murdered in Obama's 'Organized Communities' since he took office

Aug 30, 2014, 9:47:12 PM8/30/14
On Sat, 30 Aug 2014 19:35:14 -0600, Yoor...@Jurgis.net wrote:
>BWHAHAHAHAHA
>
>And yet HE is president--and YOU are a wingnut loser living next to a
>sewage canal

Living next to a sewage canal is pretty much indistinguishable from
having Obama as president.

RichTrasky

Aug 31, 2014, 12:27:32 AM8/31/14
Have you forgotten that little thing called an "election"?

Cicero_Venatio

Aug 31, 2014, 9:39:26 AM8/31/14

> Have you forgotten that little thing called an "election"?
> ------------

Didn't you hear, Obama said the laws don't mean anything anymore?

Message has been deleted

RichTrasky

Sep 2, 2014, 10:43:29 PM9/2/14
Really? Cite ->

Sine Qua Non

Sep 3, 2014, 12:11:51 AM9/3/14

Cicero_Venatio

Sep 3, 2014, 9:33:41 AM9/3/14
>---------------------------
https://www.committeeforjustice.org/content/25-violations-law-president-obama-and-his-administration

Even his Presidency is a violation of the Constitution as he is a
citizen of Kenya. No wonder he doesn't respect any of the laws.
Elections.....bah, who needs those. When wealthy Democrats spent $314
million to convince the voters in Ohio that Romney gave cancer to the
wife of a union worker, the whole validity of elections is in question.
Maybe I do agree with Obama on that issue.

RichTrasky

Sep 5, 2014, 10:55:42 PM9/5/14
Cicero_Venatio wrote:

> >> Didn't you hear, Obama said the laws don't mean anything anymore?
> >
> > Really? Cite ->

Still waiting...
Message has been deleted

Al Czervik

Sep 16, 2014, 11:33:43 AM9/16/14
On 9/16/2014 7:03 AM, Yoor...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Aug 2014 13:37:26 -0700, Cicero_Venatio
> <jazz...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> If Obama would simply step aside, Perry, or Cruz are ready now to assume
>> leadership and save the nation.
>
> Dumbo---that's like asking a popular, twice elected president to "step
> aside" so that Stom Thurmond could take over.

Think of it as Outcome Based Education.

NotMe

Sep 17, 2014, 12:11:46 AM9/17/14

> <jazz...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>If Obama would simply step aside, Perry, or Cruz are ready now to assume
>leadership and save the nation.

"When Rick Perry says I can do for America what I've done for Texas, pay
attention. That's no idle threat." - Jim Hightower

Shades of Blazing Saddles

http://malialitman.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/government-shutdown2.jpg

Cicero_Venatio

Sep 17, 2014, 8:18:44 AM9/17/14

> Dumbo---that's like asking a popular, twice elected president to "step
> aside" so that Stom Thurmond could take over.

If Thurmond was alive, a majority of Americans would want to return to
the those days, when they had a middle class. The only ones that like
the Obama years is the super wealthy.

Al Czervik

Sep 17, 2014, 9:36:46 AM9/17/14
The super stupid/poor like Gary like the food stamps.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Cicero_Venatio

Sep 17, 2014, 2:53:54 PM9/17/14

The reasone why the middle class rose to it's highest
level----Collective bargaining and ability to negotiate with
businesses.

--------------

All that collective bargaining led to a humongous Chinese middle class,
and to an all but disappeared American middle class. You know Gar', the
Chinese are not stupid people, they tried all that you support, and they
ended up all in poverty. They implemented Reaganomics (the real
version) and now China is richer than the USA. Now it's America's turn
to be poor, thanks to the Democrat Party.

Cicero_Venatio

Sep 17, 2014, 2:55:28 PM9/17/14

> CEO salaries are food stamps by another name for the wealthy. They
> don't work---they influence legislation and policy and take home 80%
> of ALL yearly income.
>
> They pay very little taxes (compared to compensation) and some pay
> none at all due to the tax codes THEY paid to have modified.
>
> IDIOT
>-------------

And the majority are members in good standing to the Democrat Party.
Without them, they could have never got away with it.

Sid9

Sep 17, 2014, 3:02:02 PM9/17/14

"Cicero_Venatio" <jazz...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Republicans have effective control of congress, why haven't they introduced
bills to change things?

Ans: Because you are full of shit

Cicero_Venatio

Sep 17, 2014, 5:06:22 PM9/17/14

> Republicans have effective control of congress, why haven't they
> introduced bills to change things?
>
> Ans: Because you are full of shit
---------------\

real answer:
http://inthecapital.streetwise.co/2014/03/31/how-the-1-votes-the-richest-congressional-districts-prefer-democrats/

Message has been deleted

Al Czervik

Sep 19, 2014, 10:19:35 AM9/19/14
On 9/17/2014 11:22 AM, Yoor...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> CEO salaries are food stamps by another name for the wealthy. They
> don't work---they influence legislation and policy and take home 80%
> of ALL yearly income.

If you don't like the way Warren Buffett is gaming the system then you
don't like Obama who allows him to.

> They pay very little taxes (compared to compensation) and some pay
> none at all due to the tax codes THEY paid to have modified.

For instance, Buffett is making billion$ while Obama delays the Keystone
pipeline.

> IDIOT

Al

Al Czervik

Sep 19, 2014, 10:22:27 AM9/19/14
"Dems cry �obstructionists� while House passed over 350 bills that sit
on Harry Reid�s desk"
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/08/02/dems-cry-obstructionists-while-house-passed-over-350-bills-that-sit-on-harry-reids-desk-136037

> Ans: Because you are full of shit

And you're eating by the buttload.
Message has been deleted

2,595 murdered in Obama's organized communities

Sep 23, 2014, 1:41:52 AM9/23/14
On Mon, 22 Sep 2014 08:28:43 -0600, Yoor...@Jurgis.net wrote:

>Raygun

You lose, sucker:

http://www.lockheedmartin.com/us/news/press-releases/2014/september/0915-ss-laser.html

Make sure you keep keep the shiny side out on your tin foil hat.

Sn...@smack.com

Jan 14, 2015, 4:41:06 PM1/14/15
<jazz...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>If Obama would simply step aside, Perry, or Cruz are ready now to assume
>leadership and save the nation.

Why would ANYONE be stupid enough to put the same idiots who created
our mess---back in charge to do the same things that they did before?

You get more stupid by the week, FILEDUD

Just when You thought Cicero McAsswipius couldn't get more stupid:

On Sat, 05 Jun 2010 12:07:45 -0700, Cicero Venatio
<jazz...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Paul McCartney, was a neighbor of mine many years ago, and I can tell
>you right now that Paul is a total horses ass, and not very bright.

Sn...@smack.com

Sep 10, 2015, 1:02:38 PM9/10/15
<jazz...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>If Obama would simply step aside, Perry, or Cruz are ready now to assume
>leadership and save the nation.

"These gentlemen are the moral equivalents of America’s
founding fathers.

Ronald Regan introducing the Mujahideen leaders, 1985).

Kerry

Sep 10, 2015, 7:13:15 PM9/10/15
In article <dsd3vapam66b04oi9...@4ax.com>
Sn...@smack.com wrote:

> On Sat, 30 Aug 2014 13:37:26 -0700, Cicero_Venatio
> <jazz...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >If Obama would simply step aside, Perry, or Cruz are ready now to assume
> >leadership and save the nation.
> >==========================================================

Founded in 1866, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost
every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white
southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era
policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality
for blacks. Its members waged an underground campaign of
intimidation and violence directed at white and black Republican
leaders. Though Congress passed legislation designed to curb
Klan terrorism, the organization saw its primary goal–the
reestablishment of white supremacy–fulfilled through Democratic
victories in state legislatures across the South in the 1870s.
After a period of decline, white Protestant nativist groups
revived the Klan in the early 20th century, burning crosses and
staging rallies, parades and marches denouncing immigrants,
Catholics, Jews, blacks and organized labor. The civil rights
movement of the 1960s also saw a surge of Ku Klux Klan activity,
including bombings of black schools and churches and violence
against black and white activists in the South.