Gubment shut down due to Dims not passing a budget prior to last election so THEY would not be responsible for cuts to slave base programs

CB

Apr 6, 2011, 2:43:39 PM4/6/11
Gubment shut down due to Dims not passing a budget prior to last
election so THEY would not be responsible for cuts to slave base
programs

Phlip

Apr 6, 2011, 2:56:00 PM4/6/11

Translation: Your hate speech channels are preparing for the
teabaggers to be squarely and solely blamed for the coming gov't
shutdown. They have no elaborate or careful spin in place, so they
just go with "blame the Democrats"...

CB

Apr 6, 2011, 3:19:09 PM4/6/11

DimocRATs have no intention on reducing the size of gubment. The next
election will put you out to pasture, along with the rescession.

There will be a revived Roman Empire due to Republicans taking over,
reducing the size of gubment and all the programs its created to
enslave people to servitude.

As someone who has as little to due with gubment as possible I view
the dependant as a burden that once family and church took care of.
Obama has created an enviroment which taxes even the most generous
among us, the Christian Right.

Lee Curtis

Apr 6, 2011, 3:57:31 PM4/6/11
CB wrote:

> On Apr 6, 2:56 pm, Phlip <phlip2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Apr 6, 11:43 am, CB <Comquat...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Gubment shut down due to Dims not passing a budget prior to last
> > > election so THEY would not be responsible for cuts to slave base
> > > programs
> >
> > Translation: Your hate speech channels are preparing for the
> > teabaggers to be squarely and solely blamed for the coming gov't
> > shutdown. They have no elaborate or careful spin in place, so they
> > just go with "blame the Democrats"...
>
> DimocRATs have no intention on reducing the size of gubment.

And Republicans are?

Tell us the last time Republicans reduced the
size of government. Esp when they controlled all
three branches of it.......

"President Bush has presided over the largest overall
increase in inflation-adjusted federal spending since
Lyndon B. Johnson. Even after excluding spending on
defense and homeland security, Bush is still the
biggest-spending president in 30 years. His 2006 budget
doesn’t cut enough spending to change his place in
history, either.

Total government spending grew by 33 percent during
Bush’s first term. The federal budget as a share of
the economy grew from 18.5 percent of GDP on Clinton’s
last day in office to 20.3 percent by the end of Bush’s
first term.

The Republican Congress has enthusiastically assisted
the budget bloat. Inflation-adjusted spending on the
combined budgets of the 101 largest programs they vowed
to eliminate in 1995 has grown by 27 percent.

http://www.cato.org/pub_display.php?pub_id=3750

Eddie Haskell

Apr 6, 2011, 5:13:43 PM4/6/11

"Phlip" <phli...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Apr 6, 11:43 am, CB <Comquat...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Gubment shut down due to Dims not passing a budget prior to last
> election so THEY would not be responsible for cuts to slave base
> programs

> Translation: Your hate speech channels are preparing for the
> teabaggers

Could we have hoped for a clearer example of projection, folks?

> to be squarely and solely blamed for the coming gov't
> shutdown. They have no elaborate or careful spin in place

Unlike you and the fascist DNC / MSM cabal?

> , so they
> just go with "blame the Democrats"...

Bravo on another splendid example of abject projection.

Well done.

-Eddie Haskell

CB

Apr 6, 2011, 6:13:55 PM4/6/11
On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 11:43:39 -0700 (PDT), CB <Comqu...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Gubment shut down due to Dims not passing a budget prior to last
>election so THEY would not be responsible for cuts to slave base
>programs

America is $4 Trillion in debt but yet Dims don't seem to get it, we
can't borrow anymore. We have to cut spending to the bone.

Dims don't want to cut even down to were interest on the debt breaks
even.

What's the conservative estimate on the annual interest on the debt?
25% of GDP?

Congress should cut at least $225 Billion from our annual debt just to
break even on the principal.

The only people willing to put their careers on the line for their
contry are Republicans.

Remember that in 2012

CB
Nov. 2nd's election gave Oboobuh a shellacking and a ...
http://photos.upi.com/slideshow/full/d774a00645b32f853e3113f9902e110b/Obamas-busted-lip.jpg
Gib him a bubbuh lip next time

CB

Apr 6, 2011, 6:15:20 PM4/6/11
On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 14:57:31 -0500, "Lee Curtis" <clee...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>CB wrote:

>> > Translation: Your hate speech channels are preparing for the
>> > teabaggers to be squarely and solely blamed for the coming gov't
>> > shutdown. They have no elaborate or careful spin in place, so they
>> > just go with "blame the Democrats"...
>>
>> DimocRATs have no intention on reducing the size of gubment.
>

> And Republicans are?
>
> Tell us the last time Republicans reduced the
>size of government. Esp when they controlled all
>three branches of it.......

We need a super majority because of RINOs.

What did Libs do with their super majority?

Welcome too reality

Neoconis_Ignoramus

Apr 6, 2011, 6:28:34 PM4/6/11
On Apr 6, 11:43 am, CB <Comquat...@yahoo.com> wrote:

LOL, is this the latest line of drivel that right-wing radio is
running with?

The budget for the upcoming fiscal year isn't even due until April,
and basically cannot start before January. That means, slow-witted
fool, the "Dims" couldn't have passed a budget for FY2012 before
December. See below, fucking half-wit.

Man, those radio guys will tell you anything, and you retards lap it
up like dogs. Don't you losers ever, ever stop to think for
yourselves for one second?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_budget_process#The_President.27s_budget_request

The President's budget request
Congressional consideration of the federal budget begins once the
President of the United States submits a budget request, which is
formulated over a period of months with the assistance of the Office
of Management and Budget, the largest office within the Executive
Office of the President. The budget request includes funding requests
for all federal executive departments and independent agencies.

The President submits the budget request each year to Congress for the
following fiscal year, as required by the Budget and Accounting Act of
1921. Current law (31 U.S.C. 1105(a))[4] requires the President to
submit a budget no earlier than the first Monday in January, and no
later than the first Monday in February. Typically, Presidents submit
budgets on the first Monday in February.

The President's budget request constitutes an extensive proposal of
the administration's intended spending and revenue plans for the
following fiscal year. The budget proposal includes volumes of
supporting information intended to persuade Congress of the necessity
and value of the budget provisions. In addition, each federal
executive department and independent agency provides additional detail
and supporting documentation to Congress on its own funding requests.

[edit] Budget resolutionThe next step is the drafting of a budget
resolution. The United States House Committee on the Budget and the
United States Senate Committee on the Budget are responsible for
drafting budget resolutions. Following the traditional calendar, by
early April both committees finalize their drafts and submit it to
their respective floors for consideration and adoption.

A budget resolution, which is one form of a concurrent resolution,
binds Congress, but is not a law, and so does not require the
President's signature. The budget resolution serves as a blueprint for
the actual appropriation process, and provides Congress with some
control over the appropriations process. No new spending authority,
however, is provided until appropriation bills are enacted.

Once both houses pass the resolution, selected Representatives and
Senators negotiate a conference report to reconcile differences
between the House and the Senate versions. The conference report, in
order to become binding, must be approved by both the House and
Senate.

CB

Apr 6, 2011, 6:46:25 PM4/6/11
On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 15:28:34 -0700 (PDT), Neoconis_Ignoramus
<bella...@verizon.net> wrote:

>On Apr 6, 11:43 am, CB <Comquat...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Gubment shut down due to Dims not passing a budget prior to last
>> election so THEY would not be responsible for cuts to slave base
>> programs
>
>LOL, is this the latest line of drivel that right-wing radio is
>running with?

It's the reality, dumbass. Stick your head back in the sand

>The budget for the upcoming fiscal year isn't even due until April,

Where's the budget for this year, stupid?

>and basically cannot start before January. That means, slow-witted
>fool, the "Dims" couldn't have passed a budget for FY2012 before
>December. See below, fucking half-wit.

The subject is about this years budget, nigger. The one in which Nancy
and Harry purposelly refused to propose, Constitutionally required by
law.

NOTE:
My use of the word 'nigger' is of a character description. In no way
do I use the word to disparage Black people. When I use "nigger" to
describe low down and ugly people I refer to Webster's Dictionary
before the age of Political Correctness, around 1978. Nigger described
low down and ugly people and that's how I use it with people who post
'vulgarity'. Look up that word.

>Man, those radio guys will tell you anything, and you retards lap it
>up like dogs. Don't you losers ever, ever stop to think for
>yourselves for one second?

Where's the spending budget that Dim majority, House and Senate was to
pay last year, moron?

Neoconis_Ignoramus

Apr 6, 2011, 6:49:48 PM4/6/11
On Apr 6, 3:46 pm, CB <C...@PrayForMe.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 15:28:34 -0700 (PDT), Neoconis_Ignoramus

Um, stupid dope, the federal fiscal year is 10/1 to 9/30. The budget
for FY2011, which started 9/1/2010, was passed in early 2010. Can't
you fucking read, you half-wit? This fight is about the upcoming 2012
budget and forestalling the process for that budget.

Eddie Haskell

Apr 6, 2011, 6:50:48 PM4/6/11

"Phlip" <phli...@gmail.com> wrote in message

What do you plan on cutting? Name it. Your side throws a number out there
like 30 billion without even telling us what they will cut. That's because
they are lying and don't intend to cut a fucking thing even "cowboy poetry"
in the face of a 1.6 trillion dollar deficit. Where do you plan on living
after you bankrupt the country, lying dumbfuck?

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

Apr 6, 2011, 7:04:42 PM4/6/11

"Eddie Haskell" <jj...@mkkg.com> wrote in message

> "Phlip" <phli...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Apr 6, 11:43 am, CB <Comquat...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Gubment shut down due to Dims not passing a budget prior to last
>> election so THEY would not be responsible for cuts to slave base
>> programs
>
>> Translation: Your hate speech channels are preparing for the
>> teabaggers to be squarely and solely blamed for the coming gov't
>> shutdown. They have no elaborate or careful spin in place, so they
>> just go with "blame the Democrats"...
>
> What do you plan on cutting? Name it. Your side throws a number out there
> like 30 billion without even telling us what they will cut. That's because
> they are lying and don't intend to cut a fucking thing even "cowboy
> poetry" in the face of a 1.6 trillion dollar deficit.

And that's because they WANT a government shut down.

-Eddie Haskell

CB

Apr 6, 2011, 7:13:15 PM4/6/11

You're a fool

Dems Won't Pass Budget in 2010
House Democrats will not pass a budget blueprint in 2010, Majority
Leader Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) said Tuesday.
http://www.drudge.com/archive/134038/dems-wont-pass-budget-2010

Dims didn't pass a budget because they would be exposed as not being
responsible for the ongoing spending, never cutting, never, ever
thinking of the future of the country.

You Libs never think beyond your crack addiction to spending other
peoples money

Now go in shame

CB

Apr 6, 2011, 7:14:45 PM4/6/11
On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 18:04:42 -0500, "Eddie Haskell" <jj...@mkkg.com>
wrote:

I'd like it to shut down to. It may just convince America we don't
need gubment

Neoconis_Ignoramus

Apr 6, 2011, 7:18:02 PM4/6/11
On Apr 6, 4:13 pm, CB <C...@PrayForMe.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 15:49:48 -0700 (PDT), Neoconis_Ignoramus
>

> ...http://www.drudge.com/archive/134038/dems-wont-pass-budget-2010

> Dims didn't pass a budget because they would be exposed as not being
> responsible for the ongoing spending, never cutting, never, ever
> thinking of the future of the country.
>
> You Libs never think beyond your crack addiction to spending other
> peoples money
>
> Now go in shame- Hide quoted text -

A budget "blueprint" is NOT a budget, you fucking RETARD.

Oh wait, you know more about the U.S. budget process than Congress
does!

LMFAO - this idiot just keeps digging himself a deeper grave with each
and every woefully inaccurate post.

5950 Dead, 1093 since 1/20/09

Apr 6, 2011, 8:56:16 PM4/6/11
On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 19:14:45 -0400, CB wrote:

> On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 18:04:42 -0500, "Eddie Haskell" <jj...@mkkg.com>
> wrote:
>

>>"Eddie Haskell" <jj...@mkkg.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Phlip" <phli...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> news:b88f3fe3-e8df-4289-b29f-
a5776f...@l18g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...

>>> What do you plan on cutting? Name it. Your side throws a number out
>>> there like 30 billion without even telling us what they will cut.
>>> That's because they are lying and don't intend to cut a fucking thing
>>> even "cowboy poetry" in the face of a 1.6 trillion dollar deficit.
>>
>>And that's because they WANT a government shut down.
>>
>>-Eddie Haskell
>>

> I'd like it to shut down to. It may just convince America we don't need
> gubment

Yeah, 'cause that worked out so well for you whack jobs back in '95...
--
Information has never been so free. Even in authoritarian countries
information networks are helping people discover new facts and making

5950 Dead, 1093 since 1/20/09

Apr 6, 2011, 8:58:12 PM4/6/11

The link led to something called the "Drudge RETORT" which had all of two
lines snipped from an article from "The Hill".

Worthless, in other words.

Lamont Cranston

Apr 6, 2011, 9:03:08 PM4/6/11
On 4/6/2011 2:13 PM, Eddie Haskell wrote:
> "Phlip"<phli...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Apr 6, 11:43 am, CB<Comquat...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Gubment shut down due to Dims not passing a budget prior to last
>> election so THEY would not be responsible for cuts to slave base
>> programs
>
>> Translation: Your hate speech channels are preparing for the
>> teabaggers
>
> Could we have hoped for a clearer example of projection, folks?
>
>> to be squarely and solely blamed for the coming gov't
>> shutdown. They have no elaborate or careful spin in place
>
> Unlike you and the fascist DNC / MSM cabal?

http://www.publiceye.org/eyes/whatfasc.html

Fascism is a form of extreme right-wing ideology that celebrates the
nation or the race as an organic community transcending all other
loyalties. It emphasizes a myth of national or racial rebirth after a
period of decline or destruction. To this end, fascism calls for a
"spiritual revolution" against signs of moral decay such as
individualism and materialism, and seeks to purge "alien" forces and
groups that threaten the organic community. Fascism tends to celebrate
masculinity, youth, mystical unity, and the regenerative power of
violence. Often, but not always, it promotes racial superiority
doctrines, ethnic persecution, imperialist expansion, and genocide. At
the same time, fascists may embrace a form of internationalism based on
either racial or ideological solidarity across national boundaries.
Usually fascism espouses open male supremacy, though sometimes it may
also promote female solidarity and new opportunities for women of the
privileged nation or race.

Fascism's approach to politics is both populist--in that it seeks to
activate "the people" as a whole against perceived oppressors or
enemies--and elitist--in that it treats the people's will as embodied in
a select group, or often one supreme leader, from whom authority
proceeds downward. Fascism seeks to organize a cadre-led mass movement
in a drive to seize state power. It seeks to forcibly subordinate all
spheres of society to its ideological vision of organic community,
usually through a totalitarian state. Both as a movement and a regime,
fascism uses mass organizations as a system of integration and control,
and uses organized violence to suppress opposition, although the scale
of violence varies widely.

Fascism is hostile to Marxism, liberalism, and conservatism, yet it
borrows concepts and practices from all three. Fascism rejects the
principles of class struggle and workers' internationalism as threats to
national or racial unity, yet it often exploits real grievances against
capitalists and landowners through ethnic scapegoating or
radical-sounding conspiracy theories. Fascism rejects the liberal
doctrines of individual autonomy and rights, political pluralism, and
representative government, yet it advocates broad popular participation
in politics and may use parliamentary channels in its drive to power.
Its vision of a "new order" clashes with the conservative attachment to
tradition-based institutions and hierarchies, yet fascism often
romanticizes the past as inspiration for national rebirth.

Fascism has a complex relationship with established elites and the
non-fascist right. It is never a mere puppet of the ruling class, but an
autonomous movement with its own social base. In practice, fascism
defends capitalism against instability and the left, but also pursues an
agenda that sometimes clashes with capitalist interests in significant
ways. There has been much cooperation, competition, and interaction
between fascism and other sections of the right, producing various
hybrid movements and regimes.

Eddie Haskell

Apr 6, 2011, 10:32:27 PM4/6/11

"5950 Dead, 1093 since 1/20/09" <de...@gone.com> wrote in message

Thanks to the left-wing fascist MSM you are so proud of.

Where's the golden goose??

Explain it.

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

Apr 6, 2011, 10:36:44 PM4/6/11

"CB" <C...@PrayForMe.com> wrote in message

Damn right. Most of us including me and you, but ignoramus and brain-dead
are scared shitless of standing on their own two feet. They are wards of the
state. Mindless slaves to democrats so they keep picking their cotton.

Disgusting to watch..

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

Apr 6, 2011, 10:46:55 PM4/6/11

"Neoconis_Ignoramus" <bella...@verizon.net> wrote in message

The democrats did not pass a budget for fiscal year 2010 because it was an
election year and they did not want to be on record as having cut spending,
or increased spending. They are irresponsible COWARDS and you know it.

Post here for all the world to see the budget the democrats agreed to for
2010 even though they controlled the government. IT does not exist,
ignoramus, now does it, you toady boot licker? Huh? Where the hell is even a
proposal? You don't get to say a proposal that they were too much off a
bunch of cowards to pass wasn't a failure because they didn't pass it,
IGNORAMUS.

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

Apr 6, 2011, 10:50:03 PM4/6/11

"5950 Dead, 1093 since 1/20/09" <de...@gone.com> wrote in message

You people are too stupid and shameless to be embarrassed by your cowardice
and stupidity.

Utterly fucking amazing.

You have nothing.

You lose again.

-Eddie Haskell

5950 Dead, 1093 since 1/20/09

Apr 6, 2011, 10:59:19 PM4/6/11

Wow. You're just kitchen-sinking it now. "Left-wing fascist MSM"?

Tell us what you think the MSM comprises of. That might be a fun place
to start.

> Where's the golden goose??
>
> Explain it.

Explain what, exactly? You're getting pretty hysterical there, Eddy.
Are you worried about the shutdown? Hmmmm?

> -Eddie Haskell

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Phlip

Apr 7, 2011, 12:15:29 AM4/7/11
On Apr 6, 10:59 pm, ByeStander <ByeStan...@home.com> wrote:

> Here is a further hypothetical.  Obama might "cave in" at the end.  In
> that way it will look like he fought hard for his side.  That is, he
> will try to "save face".  With this scenario, he is trying to regain
> the political currency, and respect from his constituency, that was
> lost from the Nov "shellacking".

Are you projecting how badly this worked out for Newt in the 90s on
Obama?

The freshman zealots in Congress believe FNC's disinformation - that
Newt won that one. But their pimps the Koch Bros know better.

Your teaparty is being thrown under the bus. According to the Koch
Bros, unions CAN'T go on strike, but THEIR hoes CAN!

Message has been deleted

Eddie Haskell

Apr 7, 2011, 11:10:49 AM4/7/11

"5950 Dead, 1093 since 1/20/09" <de...@gone.com> wrote in message

Zogby Poll

512 Obama Voters 11/13/08-11/15/08 MOE +/- 4.4 points

97.1% High School Graduate or higher, 55% College Graduates

Results to 12 simple Multiple Choice Questions

57.4% could NOT correctly say which party controls congress (50/50 shot just
by guessing)

McCain voters knew which party controls congress by a 63-27 margin.

Obama voters got the "congressional control" question wrong by 43-41.

Those that got "congressional control" correct voted 56-43 for McCain.

Those that got "congressional control" wrong voted 65-35 for Obama.

The poll also asked voters to name all the media sources from which they got
information.

Those "exposed" to Fox News got "congressional control" correct 64-25 (+39)

Those "exposed" to CNN got "congressional control" correct 48-38 (+10)

Those "exposed" to Network news got "congressional control" correct 48-39
(+9)

Those "exposed" to print media got "congressional control" correct 52-37
(+15)

Those "exposed" to MSNBC got "congressional control" correct 55-35 (+20)

Those "exposed" to talk radio got "congressional control" correct 61-29
(+32)

Voters in the "South" had the best response rate on "congressional control"
(+22)

Voters in the "Northeast" had the worst response rate on "congressional
control" (+9)

Those "exposed" to Fox News voted 70-29 for McCain.

Those "exposed" to CNN voted 63-37 for Obama.

Those "exposed" to MSNBC voted 73-26 for Obama.

Those "exposed" to network newscasts voted 62-37 for Obama.

Those "exposed" to national newspapers voted 64-36 for Obama.

Those "exposed" to talk radio voted 61-38 for McCain.

Women under 55 did worse than they might have by guessing on four of the
thirteen questions, and yet 95% of them knew that Palin was the candidate
with a pregnant teenage daughter. Even 95% of those in this demographic
group who didn't know "congressional control" got this question correct.

Those "exposed" to MSNBC "scored" 90% correct on the three Palin questions
(including an incredible 98% on the "pregnant teenage daughter" question),
while those not "exposed" to MSNBC averaged 84% correct on those three
questions.

http://www.howobamagotelected.com/

-Eddie Haskell

Lee Curtis

Apr 7, 2011, 11:20:12 AM4/7/11
CB wrote:

> On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 14:57:31 -0500, "Lee Curtis" <clee...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > CB wrote:

> last >> > > election so THEY would not be responsible for cuts to
> slave base >> > > programs

> they >> > just go with "blame the Democrats"...
> >>
> >> DimocRATs have no intention on reducing the size of gubment.
> >

> > And Republicans are?
> >
> > Tell us the last time Republicans reduced the
> > size of government. Esp when they controlled all
> > three branches of it.......
>
> We need a super majority because of RINOs.

How about a Republican president that doesn't
request and sign massive deficit spending bills?

> What did Libs do with their super majority?

With or without the DINOs?

Lee Curtis

Apr 7, 2011, 11:22:00 AM4/7/11
ByeStander wrote:

> On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 14:57:31 -0500, "Lee Curtis" <clee...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > CB wrote:

> last >> > > election so THEY would not be responsible for cuts to
> slave base >> > > programs

> they >> > just go with "blame the Democrats"...
> >>
> >> DimocRATs have no intention on reducing the size of gubment.
> >

> > And Republicans are?
> >
> > Tell us the last time Republicans reduced the
> > size of government. Esp when they controlled all
> > three branches of it.......
> >

> > "President Bush has presided over the largest overall
> > increase in inflation-adjusted federal spending since
> > Lyndon B. Johnson. Even after excluding spending on
> > defense and homeland security, Bush is still the
> > biggest-spending president in 30 years. His 2006 budget
> > doesn’t cut enough spending to change his place in
> > history, either.
> >
> > Total government spending grew by 33 percent during
> > Bush’s first term. The federal budget as a share of
> > the economy grew from 18.5 percent of GDP on Clinton’s
> > last day in office to 20.3 percent by the end of Bush’s
> > first term.
> >
> > The Republican Congress has enthusiastically assisted
> > the budget bloat. Inflation-adjusted spending on the
> > combined budgets of the 101 largest programs they vowed
> > to eliminate in 1995 has grown by 27 percent.
> >
> > http://www.cato.org/pub_display.php?pub_id=3750
>

> Does this surprise you:
>
> Issues change based on changing conditions.
>
> Or, do you think, do one set of issues hold for all time?

Consistency is not a Republican "family value"...

Lamont Cranston

Apr 7, 2011, 8:15:28 PM4/7/11

A 2008 poll, Iddie? Really? ROTFL! You're pitiful, little Iddie.

Go feed those dogs that live under your porch, Iddie.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

CB

Apr 8, 2011, 5:24:59 AM4/8/11
On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 21:36:44 -0500, "Eddie Haskell" <jj...@mkkg.com>
wrote:

DimocRATs: "Better not make me shut down, you won't get the bling if
you shut me down"

CB

Apr 8, 2011, 5:39:21 AM4/8/11
On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 21:15:29 -0700 (PDT), Phlip <phli...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Apr 6, 10:59 pm, ByeStander <ByeStan...@home.com> wrote:
>
>> Here is a further hypothetical.  Obama might "cave in" at the end.  In
>> that way it will look like he fought hard for his side.  That is, he
>> will try to "save face".  With this scenario, he is trying to regain
>> the political currency, and respect from his constituency, that was
>> lost from the Nov "shellacking".
>
>Are you projecting how badly this worked out for Newt in the 90s on
>Obama?

News doesn't travel through Catie Kouric anymore, Caveman

>The freshman zealots in Congress believe FNC's disinformation

They belief to save the country deep and painful cuts are needed where
you think life can go on without so much as cutting back on cigs or
Mad Dog

Oh how you'll wail, "no fay'uh" when you can't afford Walmart frozen
pizza because the dollar as fallen so low.

Greedy DimocRATs offer to hold back a messily crumb from the monster
when stomach stapling be duh only cure foe gluttony

RichTravsky

Apr 8, 2011, 11:46:08 PM4/8/11
CB wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 18:04:42 -0500, "Eddie Haskell" <jj...@mkkg.com>
> >"Eddie Haskell" <jj...@mkkg.com> wrote in message

> >> What do you plan on cutting? Name it. Your side throws a number out there
> >> like 30 billion without even telling us what they will cut. That's because
> >> they are lying and don't intend to cut a fucking thing even "cowboy
> >> poetry" in the face of a 1.6 trillion dollar deficit.
> >
> >And that's because they WANT a government shut down.
> >
> >-Eddie Haskell
> >

> I'd like it to shut down to. It may just convince America we don't
> need gubment

Where will you get your generators then?

RT

CB

Apr 9, 2011, 7:43:42 AM4/9/11

I was at a garage sale yesterday in which the lady has a Coleman 6250
generator for sale for $250. It never been ran.

The one I have is a Honda 8000 which cost over a grand.

I should have bought her Coleman and put it on Craig's List for $400.
She said new it was $600.

RichTravsky

Apr 13, 2011, 12:18:46 AM4/13/11
CB wrote:
> On Fri, 08 Apr 2011 21:46:08 -0600, RichTravsky
> <traR...@hotmMOVEail.com> wrote:
> >CB wrote:
> >> On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 18:04:42 -0500, "Eddie Haskell" <jj...@mkkg.com>

> >> I'd like it to shut down to. It may just convince America we don't
> >> need gubment
> >
> >Where will you get your generators then?
>
> I was at a garage sale yesterday in which the lady has a Coleman 6250
> generator for sale for $250. It never been ran.
>
> The one I have is a Honda 8000 which cost over a grand.
>
> I should have bought her Coleman and put it on Craig's List for $400.
> She said new it was $600.

Did you run the government dry? Tsk.

RT

CB

Apr 13, 2011, 5:19:08 AM4/13/11
On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 22:18:46 -0600, RichTravsky
<traR...@hotmMOVEail.com> wrote:

It wouldn't take much after what Oboobuh and company has done to her
since 2007

Tim Crowley

Apr 13, 2011, 10:16:32 AM4/13/11
On Apr 13, 2:19 am, CB <C...@PrayForMe.com> wrote:

> It wouldn't take much after what Oboobuh and company has done to her
> since 2007

Who is Oboobuh?

Why are you an insane fucking racist kkkunt?

hint, hide bitch. poor widdle cb - the coward has to hide in his
little hidey hole.

buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sage2

Apr 13, 2011, 11:13:30 AM4/13/11

Crowley! You sound annoyed or perhaps need professional help.
Playing the race card are we ? Typical DEMagogue / Saul Alinsky play
by liberal leeches. The fact is that Oboobuh is neither black nor
white, he is mulatto and I'd like to see you argue that; you biased
liberal bigot liar.

RichTravsky

Apr 16, 2011, 1:58:19 AM4/16/11
> It wouldn't take much after what Oboobuh and company has done to her
> since 2007

What, record oil production, market soaring, employment up, record
company profits, auto sales soaring...?

CB

Apr 17, 2011, 2:38:36 PM4/17/11
On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 23:58:19 -0600, RichTravsky
<traR...@hotmMOVEail.com> wrote:

I judge the economy according to my own situation, as does the rest of
Main Street. I suspect even you has had to make lifestyle adustment
because of Dimo-Oboobuhnomics

RichTravsky

Apr 20, 2011, 12:21:42 AM4/20/11

Your situation is that of a loser. You cannot project your own sad case on
the rest of the country.

RT

CB

Apr 20, 2011, 5:46:17 AM4/20/11
On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 22:21:42 -0600, RichTravsky
<traR...@hotmMOVEail.com> wrote:

My story isn't unique

CB

Apr 20, 2011, 7:18:27 PM4/20/11

I'm no loser when I still have faith that God won't test me beyond
what I can endure. Others unfortunately feel the 'birthing pains'
getting closer, soon too be full blown Tribulation.

>My story isn't unique

We all feel the effects of Oboobuhnomics but yet Obama keeps on
spending.

How soon do you think it will be before America's thriple A credit
rating will be downgraded to F (Obama lobbied to have media blackout)

Obama administration officials tried to keep S&P rating at 'stable'
The Obama administration privately urged Standard & Poor's in recent
weeks not to lower its outlook on the United States a suggestion the
ratings agency ignored Monday, two people familiar with the matter
said. Loading... Read Full Article »
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/obama_administration_officials_tried_to_keep_sandp_rating_at_stable/2011/04/19/AFfAeO8D_story.html

RichTravsky

Apr 23, 2011, 1:54:53 AM4/23/11

What would CONservative principles say.... Oh yeah. RETOOL. Get a better job.

RT

CB

Apr 23, 2011, 12:26:30 PM4/23/11
On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 23:54:53 -0600, RichTravsky
<traR...@hotmMOVEail.com> wrote:

Oboobuh just won't retool, he's doubling down on his Keynesian
economic stupidity of class war. He'll never understand cutting
spending because it takes away from the Beast.

CB
Keynesian economics 'is' at work by Oboobuh duh Marxist in sheep's
clothing.
Fabian/Kensyan coat of arms, a wolf in sheeps clothing
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4091/5061156284_476ecafd07_m.jpg

The whole Fabian stain window
http://www.canadafreepress.com/images/uploads/FabianWindow-1.jpg

RichTravsky

Apr 26, 2011, 11:38:16 PM4/26/11

The subject is YOU retooling. heh heh

Loser.

CB

Apr 29, 2011, 9:21:35 PM4/29/11
On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 21:38:16 -0600, RichTravsky
<traR...@hotmMOVEail.com> wrote:

I can retool as much as I can but Oboobuh is right there to take what
I've accomplished.

Anyone whose made it in life, who do not depend on Oboobuh's social
plans, who pay taxes is to uppity for his liking. Everyone owes
Oboobuh Reparations for what they've done in life, except the 47% who
pay NO taxes.

>Loser.

Heh...heh...no dat be funny

>> economic stupidity of class war. He'll never understand cutting
>> spending because it takes away from the Beast.

Oboobuh is all about the Kensyan wolf

RichTravsky

Apr 30, 2011, 1:49:33 AM4/30/11

Lie.

> Anyone whose made it in life, who do not depend on Oboobuh's social
> plans, who pay taxes is to uppity for his liking. Everyone owes
> Oboobuh Reparations for what they've done in life, except the 47% who
> pay NO taxes.

How's that government subsidized generator working out?

> >Loser.
>
> Heh...heh...no dat be funny

Enjoy your steak

> >> economic stupidity of class war. He'll never understand cutting
> >> spending because it takes away from the Beast.
>
> Oboobuh is all about the Kensyan wolf

That explains the turnaround...

CB

May 4, 2011, 9:20:30 PM5/4/11
On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 23:49:33 -0600, RichTravsky
<traR...@hotmMOVEail.com> wrote:

A Freudian Slip if there ever was one

RichTravsky

May 6, 2011, 11:42:15 PM5/6/11

Oh? Been taking English lessons? HAHAHAHAH