The Truth about the Bush Family

Young Kim

Aug 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/4/00

The Truth about the Bush Family

BZB & The Billy Jack BlackHawk Brigade

Aloha Allies!

Every journalist, activist and educator should have a copy of the book:

The Immaculate Deception : The Bush Crime Family Exposed by Russell S. Bowen -- A retired Brigadier General who was with the Office of Security Services (OSS) and ran drug running activities on behalf of the government. This is perhaps the most shocking book written this century about treason committed by the highest leaders within the U.S. Government. This disturbing and thought provoking expose, which few American know about, shows the truth about the drug running activities in behalf of the "secret" government". You will learn about the unsavory past of George Bush and his family, and as well as the uncrupulous activities in which he has been involved.

Why isn't this front page news?!? How brain-dead are we all expected to be? Perhaps it's a measure of how out-of-touch with reality the right-wing extremists in Amerika are, if they believe they will slide in behind us again, all lubed up with Cheney's big oil billions, as if we are all going to ignore the monstrous crimes squirming out of their closets.

These people are not just bad politicians, but CRIMINALS... guilty of crimes against humanity. How much evidence does Amerika need before they begin roasting Bush-butt over the coals of history?

Please get copies of this book and distribute among your community!

Other Publications on Busch

  • The Mafia, CIA and George Bush by Pete Brewton -- An investigative reporter exposes President Bush's business ties with the Mafia, detailing the crimes of Bush's sons, Jeb and Neil, Bush's link to the BCCI scandal, and the CIA's involvement in disguising that involvement.

    A Very Important Book , December 9, 1998 Reviewer: A reader from Sacramento, CA This is one of the two most important books published in this country this century. The other is "Dark Alliance" by Gary Webb. Brewton is a journalist par excellence. He makes the goose-steppers at the New York Times, LA Times and Washington Post look like the complacent wimps they really are. Yes, Virginia, the "crisis" was a $160 billion ripoff by the mob, the CIA and George Bush and Sons. Read it and weep, America!

  • Compromised: Clinton, Bush and the CIA : How the Presidency Was Co-opted by the CIA by Terry Reed, John Cummings. The true story of Bill Clinton`s political sellout to the CIA unfolds through the eyewitness account of Terry Reed, a former CIA asset whose patriotism transformed him into a liability when he refused to turn a blind eye to the agency`s drug trafficking.

    Texas Kids Lose Under Bush

    Study: Texas One of the Worst Places to Raise Children

    Washington, D.C. -- Under Gov. George W. Bush Texas ranks as nearly the last place in America that parents would want to raise their children, according to statistics released by a independent, nonpartisan national child advocacy organization. A 1999 study from the Children's Rights Council found that Texas ranks 48th of the 50 states in objective measures affecting children's health, including high school drop-out and teen pregnancy rates. Just four year ago -- right after Bush began his first term -- Texas ranked 29th, and has plummeted past 19 states on its way to the bottom.

    Democratic National Committee National Chair Joe Andrew cited the study as evidence that Bush's leadership and policies have been a disaster for Texas' children. "Gov. Bush's rhetoric about his accomplishments in Texas don't meet the reality. While he tries to advance his political career, many Texas children are being left far, far behind," Andrew said.

    According to the study, Texas ranked 29th in 1995 -- the year Bush first took office. By 1997, Texas had fallen to 36th. Now, only the states of Louisiana and New Mexico are considered worse for children. The rankings were based on 10 statistical areas: rate of abuse and neglect, rate of immunization before age 2, dropout rates, children in poverty, child death rate, infant mortality rate, women without prenatal care, juvenile crime, divorce rate and teen birth rate.

    "I guess George W. Bush's compassionate conservatism doesn't apply to children. Voices missing from Bush's fundraising cattle-call are those of Texas' kids," Andrew said. "I guess they don't have $1,000 to pony up yet."

    Another glaring example of Bush's failed leadership for Texas' children is the failure of Bush's charter schools. A state audit released yesterday reveals that three more charter schools are having serious financial problems and may have violated state and federal law. Weeks ago, State Board of Education voted to close a Waco charter school, and officials have also recommended closing a San Antonio charter school. Bush said this month that he is still committed to the schools despite recent problems. [Dallas Morning News, 7/28/99]

    Bush Inaction On Environment Threatens Health Of Texas Children

    Houston High School Students Suffer Coughing Fits During Practice

    Washington, D.C. -- Since Houston became the nation's smog capital, attention has turned to Texas Governor George W. Bush's environmental record. Today's New York Timesreports, "In any assessment of Bush's environmental record, the unmistakable subtext is the governor's relationship with business and industrial leaders." Democratic National Committee (DNC) National Chair Joe Andrew and General Chair Mayor Edward G. Rendell today criticized Bush for failing to address the health concerns of Texas citizens.

    "When kids in Texas can't go outside for soccer practice, there's a problem that needs to be addressed," said Andrew. "Instead of asking polluters to draft environmental legislation, Bush should show leadership and protect the health of Texas kids. It may cost Governor Bush some quick campaign cash, but the health of Texas children should be more important than raising money."

    The Harris County, Texas school system has announced its plan to implement a system which will notify school administrators when smog levels reach unhealthy levels -- allowing them to cancel outdoor activities. The new system follows reports that students at Deer Park High School experienced respiratory problems -- including coughing fits -- during athletic practices on October 7 when ozone levels in Houston were twice the national standard. [Houston Chronicle, 11/9/99]

    Despite the fact that over nine million Texans -- almost half of the state's population -- reside in areas that do not meet federal standards for ozone levels, Bush has consistently failed to take on Texas polluters. Confronted with increasing pollution in Texas, Governor Bush two years ago asked the worst polluters in the state to draft proposals to clean up the environment. These industry leaders responded in kind, donating almost $1 million to Bush's presidential campaign so far. At least nine members of Bush's "Pioneer" program -- those donors pledged to raise $100,000 for Bush's campaign -- are affiliated with polluting companies. [New York Times, 11/9/99]

    In 1997, state regulators held a series of meeting with industry executives who are also Bush campaign contributors. After one meeting, a representative of one chemical company assured chemical industry executives via e-mail, "Clearly, the 'insiders' from oil and gas believe that the governor's office will 'persuade' the TNRCC [Texas Natural Resources Conservation Commission] to accept whatever program is developed between the industry group and the governor's office.... the concept paper has no 'meat' with respect to actual emissions reductions. One of the leaders actually stated that emissions reductions was not a primary driver for this program." [New York Times, 11/9/99]

    "George W. Bush's decision to allow the worst polluters in Texas to draft environmental legislation has had serious consequences on the health and safety of Texans, and represents a real failure of leadership," said Rendell.

    WHAT KIND OF REPUBLICAN?

    Bob Herbert New York Times News Service

    George W. Bush is telling all who will listen that he is a "different kind of Republican." He insists that while he remains a conservative, he nevertheless is willing to address the concerns of ethnic minorities and others who, to one degree or another, have perceived the Republican Party to be hostile to their interests.

    To accept this claim of heightened consciousness andincreased tolerance, one has to overlook certain things about Bush. In June, for example, he spoke at a dinner given by the eccentric Congress of Racial Equality, where he shared the dais with - of all people Bob Grant, one of the vilest, most racially inflammatory personalities ever to be heard on New York radio.

    For years, Grant, who is white, would get behind the microphone and spew the worst kinds of invective at black people. "I can't take these screaming savages," he would say, "whether they're in that African Methodist church, the AME church, or whether they're in the streets, burning, robbing, looting."

    He would wonder aloud "if they've ever figured out how they multiply like that. It's like maggots on a hot day. You look one minute and there are so many there, and you look again and, wow, they've tripled!"

    Grant toned down his act only after he was fired from WABC radio for disgusting comments he made about the death of Commerce Secretary Ron Brown in a plane crash in 1996.

    To see Bush as a different kind of Republican, as a politician serious about reaching out to blacks and other minorities, one would have to overlook his decision to share the dais with such a man. Just as one would have to overlook the flap over Charles Williams, who was appointed by Governor Bush to lead a commission that oversees law enforcement training in Texas. The appointment came a year after Williams testified that he did not consider certain grotesque, racially charged terms to be ethnic slurs. The terms included "porch monkey" and "black bastard."

    "If it's in a general statement, no, I don't consider it a racial slur," said Williams, who is white and the police chief of Marshall, Texas. He also said that when he was growing up, black people didn't mind being called "nigger."

    "I was born and raised with blacks," he said. "And back then we had Nigger Charlie and Nigger Sam, Nigger Joe. And we regarded those people with all the respect in the world. That was their name." He added: "They didn't mind. It wasn't any big deal then."

    Bush said he had not been aware of Williams' comments when he appointed him chairman of the Texas Commission on Law Enforcement Officer Standards and Education. The governor said: "I don't accept racism in any shape or form. At the very minimum, he ought to apologise."

    The chief apologised and quietly stepped down as chairman, although he remains on the commission and is still the chief in Marshall.

    Bush's appointee as state health commissioner, Dr. William R. Archer III, got into similar trouble. He made offensive comments about Hispanics back in April, and during the controversy over those remarks it came out that he had made offensive remarks about blacks a couple of years earlier.

    And it was George W. Bush himself who in February made that now notorious visit to Bob Jones University in South Carolina to tout what he called "our ideas, Republican ideas, conservative ideas."

    There certainly is a need for a different kind of Republican. Sen. Robert Bennett, R-Utah, drolly expressed his assessment of Bush's orientation when he declared several months ago that Bush was virtually certain to be the Republican Party's presidential nominee, unless "some black woman comes forward with an illegitimate child that he fathered."

    Nader describes convention as 'Political Orgy'

    By Stephen Dinan THE WASHINGTON TIMES

    PHILADELPHIA -- Unlike Vice President Gore, Green Party presidential candidate Ralph Nader has been watching the Republican National Convention, and has a lot to say about it.

    "George W. Bush is really a conglomerate corporation running for president, disguised as a person," Mr. Nader told a handful of reporters at the National Youth Convention yesterday. "The Republican National Convention is a political orgy that has reached new depths of cravenness," he added.

    In addition to speaking to the youth convention, Mr. Nader also stopped by the Shadow Convention, which touted itself as addressing issues the main conventions wouldn't.

    Mr. Nader, the consumer advocate turned outsider political hero to those who believe both major political parties are controlled by business interests, didn't just stop at the conventions, though.

    "Both [parties] are hijacking our democracy and selling it to the highest bidder and turning our government against its own people. And I hope the people in this country who watch this spectacle will see it for what it is -- a charade that is going to resound to the disadvantage of the majority these people and enrich the few at the top," Mr. Nader said.

    As for the kinder, gentler George W. Bush, Mr. Nader wasn't buying it.

    "He hasn't yet made his speech, but it's pretty predictable. It's going to be full of sweet talk, and not backed by the reality of his own performance in Texas as governor," Mr. Nader said.

    Mr. Nader was impressed with retired Army Gen. Colin Powell, whom he said "delivered the greatest rebuke this year to the Republican Party when he stood up in front of the nation and said 'we know you say you're for children, but you should be for children every day, not every four years.' He refused to be used."

    But the other keynote speaker, Sen. John McCain, left him disappointed.

    "I think the real John McCain has come forward -- the John McCain of his Senate record, which is overwhelmingly pro-corporate. He had a nice fling in the primaries, where we thought he was a new John McCain, coming off his criticism of tobacco and his support of campaign finance reform. But the way he marched along behind George W. Bush, who he despises for everything he stands for, is one of the great disappointments of this convention," Mr. Nader said.

    Mr. Nader said he has spent only about $1 million on a campaign that, in some polls, shows him with 8 percent support.

    Next week he'll spend $500,000 to roll out ads arguing for his inclusion in fall debates. The ads will air in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Portland, Ore., and possibly other markets where he being received well.

    Become a BILLIONAIRE for BUSH or GORE!!!!

    First of all, please remember that Billionaires for Bush (or Gore) is an EXCLUSIVE club. After all these years of tightly controlling the presidency, we have serious concerns about our decision to recruit more billionaires to join our ranks. However our natural instinct for preservation of the species (more and more wealth is being concentrated in the hands of fewer and fewer people!) won out over our cultural elitism, and we have decided that as long as you stand for what we stand for (see our Platform and Chants & Slogans) then we welcome you to form your own chapter of Billionaires for Bush (or Gore.)

    After you get yourself an executive office suite and a secretary, we suggest you choose a name for yourself. Already among our ranks are Earl Magnet, Phil T. Rich, Philip Mepockitz, Howe Rich Aryieux, Iva Gottalot, N.V. Mee, Sue Ann Winn, Ima Richman, Ione Yughnow, Erna Bigcheque, and many, many more. You may also want to name your chapter.

    POLITICAL MESSAGE:

    You will need to decide what issues you care most deeply about. Traditionally the Billionaires for Bush (or Gore) are most interested in buying political power. Remember, We're Bipartisan--We Buy Republicans AND Democrats.

    PUBLIC APPEARANCES:

    It can be difficult for many of us to admit publicly that we are extremely wealthy. It can make us feel vulnerable -- worried that people will approach us to ask for money, or scorn us because we have more than they do, or merely subject us to undue scrutiny. Nonetheless, the Billionaires for Bush (or Gore) must make public appearances if we want to maintain the status quo!

    Remember, image is everything! We want to be taken seriously by the media, by the candidates we are supporting, and by other wealthy people. We recommend that you make a tasteful and elegant banner or sign with your message on it. Black or red on white in clear block letters is the easiest to read from the greatest distance. Of course, a little gold embossment around the edges provides a tasteful je ne sais quoi.

    Visual unity is important. Remember, we make a bigger and more powerful impression (and we ARE about power!) when we appear unified and dignified! For tips on what to wear, please see the section on suit-able attire. We suggest several kinds of public appearances or actions that your chapter might make.

    Support rally. Show up to an Bush or Gore campaign event to show your support. Try to make contact with the candidate, try to lure him into a photo op with you and one of your signs. If you actually have the opportunity to interact with him, remember you and he are peers -- speak to him as one wealthy, powerful citizen would speak to another (and remember, don't blink!)

    A particular kind of support rally might be a Big Money United Victory Party. Billionaires for Bush (or Gore) have been celebrating since the New Hampshire primaries. We celebrate because we already bought both the candidates -- we already won!

    Counter-protest. Organize a counter-protest at an event for a progressive candidate or cause. This type of action is fun, provides good practice, and is very amusing for the folks at the event. The counter-protest can take a number of forms: a few protesters on the edge of a rally, a "planned" takeover of the stage and mic, the odd man out on a panel discussion...etc.

    Other. You could actually try to convince gullible media people that this is a real organization (stationary, business cards, etc. would help with this.) Or try staging a Rally for the Really Rich or a Tax Loophole Protection Day. You could give out Silver Spoon Awards to local companies who receive corporate welfare. And of course, there are always leaflets, posters, letters to the editor, press releases, press conferences, etc. all under the name and in the voice of Billionaires for Bush (or Gore.)

    Million Billionaire March. Your chapter is cordially invited to join us at the Republican and Democratic National Conventions this summer!
    Sunday, July 30. Philadelphia
    Monday, August 14, Los Angeles

    MEDIA:

    Just because we own the press doesn't mean that we can take them for granted. (They need to at least give the appearance of impartiality!) We recommend that you invite the media to your events, and that you document your own public appearances as well. You can refer to the sample press releases when writing your own.

    Assign or hire someone in advance to shoot still photography for your events. You and your descendants will derive years of pleasure from sitting around the mansion and reminiscing about the days when you dressed in your finery and bought the presidency. When your grandchildren ask you, in the year 2020, what it was like to be a billionaire at the turn of the century, you'll want to pull out the photo albums and show them, with pride, how you made your money talk!

    STAY IN TOUCH:

    When you form a new chapter of Billionaires for Bush (or Gore) -- please let us know! Its not that we don't trust you to go out and wield undue power and influence ... it's just that we want the right hand to know what the other right hand is doing. Contact us.

    Judging the Shrub by its Fruit

    Women and Children

  • Texas ranked 50th worst in the nation in percentage of women without health insurance, with 21.9 percent of Texas women without health insurance, according to a 1998 report. [Institute for Women's Policy Research, "The Status of Women in the States, 1998".

  • According to a 1998 report, Texas ranked near the bottom (43rd) in percent of women in poverty, at 16.7 percent. [Institute for Women's Policy Research, The Status of Women in the States, 1998.

  • In 1999, Texas ranked 48th worst in the nation in a study of the best places to raise children. The Children's Rights Council's study looked at child immunizations, death and birth rates, high school dropout rates and percentage of teen pregnancy. Under Bush, Texas steadily dropped from previous rankings of 29th in 1995 and 36th in 1997. ["Top Ten States to Raise a Child Study", 1999, Children's Rights Council]

  • Texas ranked second to last in providing children with health insurance from 1995-1997; 1.4 million Texas children are uninsured. ["1999 Children in the States," Children's Defense Fund]

  • In 1999, 24 percent of Texas children live below the poverty line, well above the national rate of 20 percent. [San Antonio Express-News, 4/4/99] Education

  • In 1998, Bush admitted, "Higher education is not my priority." In 1998 Texas ranked 48th in the nation in the percentage of high school students who enrolled in and graduated from college. [San Antonio Express-News, 3/22/98; Fort Worth Star-telegram, 12/13/98]

  • Texas students ranked 45th lowest in average combined Scholastic Aptitude Test scores in 1998. [College Board, "SAT Averages by State for 1988 and 1995-1998," 9/1/98]

  • In 1998, Texas Hispanic and African American students were twice as likely as white students to drop out of school. [1998-1999 Texas State AEIS Report

    Hunger

  • Texas has the second highest percentage of hungry households in the country -- almost 1 million Texans go hungry each day. In all, 12.9 percent of Texas households are considered "food insecure" -- either hungry or threatened with hunger.[San Antonio Express-News, 10/15/99; "Prevalence of Food Insecurity and Hunger, by State, 1996-98," USDA]

    Health Insurance

  • Texas has been last from 1995-1998 in percentage of citizens with health insurance, with almost 25 percent of Texans uninsured. [Fort Worth Star-Telegram, 9/29/98; U.S. Census Bureau, "Health Insurance Coverage: 1998 - State Uninsured Rates," 1999, "Health Insurance Coverage: 1997 - State Uninsured Rates," 1998]

  • Texas was ranked 50th in the nation for women without health insurance in a 1998 study by the Institute for Women's Policy Research. There were 21.9 percent of women in Texas without health insurance, far higher than the national average of 13.8 percent. This means 1.7 million Texas women don't have health insurance. [Institute for Women's Policy Research, "The Status of Women in the States, 1998" and Associated Press, 3/3/00]

  • Texas ranked 47th in state spending on public health, according to the most recent data from the state comptroller's office. [Washington Post, 10/24/99]

    Environment

  • Texas ranked worst in the nation for: confirmed carcinogens in the air, suspected carcinogens in the air, and cancer risk. [Environmental Defense Fund Scorecards]

  • Texas has led the country in air pollution since 1995, according to data released in 1999. [EPA, "Toxic Release Inventory Report, 4/99]. 741,009 tons (or 75 percent) of the air pollution in Texas was produced by companies which donated $500 or more to Bush and were "grandfathered" out of the Clean Air Act in Texas. [Texas Ethics Commission, Campaign Finance Reports, 1994-1998; "Dirty Air, Dirty Money," June 1998 report by Texans for Public Justice]

  • Air pollution can be blamed for 2,617 premature deaths across Texas each year. [Houston Chronicle, 6/29/98]

  • Almost 230,000 Texas children in only seven counties are exposed to as much as 295,000 tons of air pollution each year because of the location of their school. ["A is for Air Pollution: How the Grandfather Loophole Threatens Texas Schoolchildren," Sustainable Energy and Economic Development Commission, Texas Campaign for the Environment and the Lone Star Chapter of the Sierra Club, 1/99]

  • I Know What You Did in Texas ::: The Horror"