Do Immigrants Assimilate?

Steve Austin

May 27, 2004, 6:30:20 AM5/27/04
Do immigrants assimilate? A news article says that they shouldn't
because it could endanger their health. Will their kids assimilate?

Sandy Myers

May 27, 2004, 7:20:47 AM5/27/04
Steve, the immigrants of old did assimilate. The new ones from Mexico
do not. Why? There are so many of them that they are colonizing
instead and they have no desire to. Is it bad for an immigrant's health
to assimilate? Don't care! Any immigrant that comes here should adapt
to our society and culture not the other way around. If it can't be
done, then don't come here. My Polish grandparents came here and kept
some of their culture alive at home but in mainstream America they
WANTED to be American in every way. Not so with the wave of hispanics
coming into this country today.

Robert not Roberto

May 27, 2004, 9:58:33 AM5/27/04
"Steve Austin" <john...@qwest.net> wrote in message

> Do immigrants assimilate? A news article says that they shouldn't
> because it could endanger their health. Will their kids assimilate?

In California, assimilation means that native Californians like me will have
to learn Spanish.

ALEJA32313440

May 27, 2004, 3:31:40 PM5/27/04

All that garbage above has been repeated by ignorant hatemongers like the one
writing the above, for centuries and all immigrants groups have been acussed of
the same, each at their own time.

Ale

Message has been deleted

H. Reader

May 27, 2004, 5:56:36 PM5/27/04

"ALEJA32313440" <aleja3...@aol.com> wrote in message

So says the Argentine expert on all things American. Return
to your beloved homeland, you ignorant parasite.

Sandy Myers

May 27, 2004, 9:12:05 PM5/27/04
Robert, I too live in Calif. and I do all I can to fight this dilution
of our language. At work I am starting to see other non-hispanics
fighting for our rights too. The shit is going to hit the fan at work
soon and it ain't going to be pretty for these arrogant assholes.

Steve Austin

May 27, 2004, 9:33:36 PM5/27/04
I think he told me all the facts.
"H. Reader" <history...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Cotton Eyed Joe

May 28, 2004, 2:24:58 AM5/28/04
aleja3...@aol.com (ALEJA32313440) wrote in message news:<20040527153140...@mb-m17.aol.com>...

> All that garbage above has been repeated by ignorant hatemongers like the one
> writing the above, for centuries and all immigrants groups have been acussed of
> the same, each at their own time.

What does it even mean to "assimilate" in the US? We are a nation of
imported culture. Our very culture is a mish-mash of cultures from
around the globe. What these bigots mean by assimilateing is that
immigrants should think, act and look like them. They fear anything
that is "different' because then they would have to use a brain cell
or two to understand someone.

Sandy Myers

May 28, 2004, 9:17:35 AM5/28/04
Steve, don't pay any attention to this Ale creature. She is married
to an immigration lawyer and doesn't care about the invasion as long as
it's her own ethnic kind and it butters her bread. This is where I
stand on immigration. 1. I don't have anything against legal
immigrants that assimilate into our society rather than colonize. 2.
I am totally against illegal immigration for the obvious reasons,
firstly because it is against the law. 3. I am for immigration
reform. Which means we need to close our borders, deport illegals and
before we absorb anymore legal immigrants, take a look at what this
nation needs as far as any new immigrants. 4. If and when our
government decides we still need new immigrants, have a fair ratio from
several countries. Not just one. (Mexico or Latin America). Now if
you see me as a hate monger for the above point of view, please
enlighten me as to how this is so.

H. Reader

May 28, 2004, 2:29:08 PM5/28/04

"Cotton Eyed Joe" <mdg...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> aleja3...@aol.com (ALEJA32313440) wrote in message
>

> > All that garbage above has been repeated by ignorant hatemongers like
the one
> > writing the above, for centuries and all immigrants groups have been
acussed of
> > the same, each at their own time.
>
> What does it even mean to "assimilate" in the US? We are a nation of
> imported culture.

Really? From where did we import our values, attitudes, and
behavior? Are you claiming that the American Enlightenment
of the late 18th Century was "imported?" As to expressions
of culture, from where did we import jazz or baseball?
American culture is part orginal and part the refinement
of various influences. To claim that it's imported is
a simpleton's claim.

> Our very culture is a mish-mash of cultures from
> around the globe.

Refined into distinctly American culture.

> What these bigots mean by assimilateing is that
> immigrants should think, act and look like them.

Certainly they should assimilate to the values, attitudes,
and behaviors of Americans, as all immigrants in the history
of this country have done.

> They fear anything
> that is "different' because then they would have to use a brain cell
> or two to understand someone.

You really have no grasp of the issue, do you.

Cotton Eyed Joe

Jun 3, 2004, 2:13:20 AM6/3/04
sk...@webtv.net (Sandy Myers) wrote in message news:<8087-40B...@storefull-3117.bay.webtv.net>...

How does someone else speaking spanish dilute your language?

Sandy Myers

Jun 3, 2004, 9:00:49 AM6/3/04
Cotton, the massive influx of Mexicans into this country will dilute
our language because they refuse to speak English and pass onto their
siblings the Spanish language and encourage them to use it as their
primary language in mainstream America.

Cotton Eyed Joe

Jun 3, 2004, 1:50:40 PM6/3/04
sk...@webtv.net (Sandy Myers) wrote in message news:<25671-40B...@storefull-3115.bay.webtv.net>...

It can only dilute your language if you refuse to speak it. In this
country we all have the right to speak whatever language we want to
speak.

Sandy Myers

Jun 3, 2004, 9:00:29 PM6/3/04
Cotton, yeah and we all have the right to spit on the sidewalk if we
want to also. But it doesn't make it right or respectful of the people
living on that street though. We all have choices to make. If I were
to move to another country I would learn and use the language of that
country out of respect for it's citizens but then again I am not a
Mexican! Whole different mentality. All arrogance and no respect.

Cotton Eyed Joe

Jun 5, 2004, 4:08:21 PM6/5/04
sk...@webtv.net (Sandy Myers) wrote in message news:<29066-40B...@storefull-3113.bay.webtv.net>...

Congratulations to Ms. Sandy Myers for saying that she is omnipotent.
That decidedly wins the prize for being the most nugatory and nutty
thing I've ever heard. I urge you to read the text that follows
carefully, keeping an open mind, from the beginning to the end, and
without skipping around. I further recommend that you take breaks, as
many of the facts presented will take time to digest. As I noted at
the beginning of this letter, in asserting that mediocrity and
normalcy are ideal virtues, she demonstrates an astounding narrowness
of vision. I would like to close by saying that Ms. Sandy Myers's
stratagems are a quick-fix detour, a placebo aimed at surface
symptoms, and an excuse to create problems that our grandchildren will
have to live with.

Message has been deleted

Sandy Myers

Jun 5, 2004, 8:34:53 PM6/5/04
Cotton, the problems our children will have to live with will be the
end result of all the PC crap and multicultural BS that's been shoved
down our throats today. The rest of your post I couldn't make heads or
tails of. Quit trying to play the intellectual that you are not.
Talking in riddles just makes you look more ridiculous than the real
swine that you are.

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 6, 2004, 1:06:40 AM6/6/04
Aleha says:
<<and all immigrants groups have been acussed of the same, each at their own
time.>>

can you cite me previous immigrant groups to the USA that refused to accept
English as our language as you Hispanicks do?
Can you cite me previous immigrant groups to the USA that refused to give their
kids American names as Hispanicks do?
Can you cite me previous immigrant groups to the USA thatboo USA international
sports teams as Hispanicks do?
faitau Tusi Pa'ia

Green Shampoo

Jun 6, 2004, 3:34:00 PM6/6/04
sam...@aol.com (Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana) wrote in message news:<20040606010640...@mb-m22.aol.com>...

> Aleha says:
> <<and all immigrants groups have been acussed of the same, each at their own
> time.>>
>
> can you cite me previous immigrant groups to the USA that refused to accept
> English as our language as you Hispanicks do?

All immigrants accept English as our language. They hear us speaking
our language, English, everyday.

> Can you cite me previous immigrant groups to the USA that refused to give their
> kids American names as Hispanicks do?

According to http://www.thenamereport.com/yearReport.do?type=1&year=2002&gender=2
the most popular boys name in the US in 2002 was Jacob. According to
http://www.behindthename.com/nm/j.html Jacob was derived from the
Latin name Jacobus. Please define what an "American name" is, and I
may be able to answer this nonsensical question.

> Can you cite me previous immigrant groups to the USA thatboo USA international
> sports teams as Hispanicks do?

How many current NBA players will play for another country's olympic
basketball team? Team pride has nothing to do with where one is from.
Does anyone in my home state of North Carolina care that my favorite
NFL team is San Francisco instead of the NFC Champion Carolina
Panthers? Do I care which teams anyone cheers for? No, sports are
entertainment. I've read in several magazines that a majority of women
feel attracted to the "bad guys" in movies. Should we deport all
females because they feel that way for someone other than the hero? Do
you care what type of music I listen to? Do you care what type of TV
shows I watch? Then why should you, I, or anyone else care what teams
someone else roots for?
> faitau Tusi Pa'ia

Cotton Eyed Joe

Jun 6, 2004, 8:53:33 PM6/6/04
sk...@webtv.net (Sandy Myers) wrote in message news:<7874-40C...@storefull-3114.bay.webtv.net>...

I am sorry if my posts are over your head. Next time, just dismiss
them like most racists do.

Message has been deleted

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 6, 2004, 10:18:24 PM6/6/04
Green Shampoo says:
<<Please define what an "American name" is>>

American names are those accepted and used by the people who created the USA.
Filipino-Americans have their unique American female names found in no other
country of the world: Davalynn, Johnalynn, Marvalynn, Revelyn, Ranalynn.....
Black Americans have unique American names like Theron, Jevon, Vonette, Montel,
Stevonne......
White Americans have unique names like Kayla, Raynette and Raylene found
nowhere else in the world.

Subj: Re: Giving the lie to
Date: 05/27/2002 10:21:05 PM Pacific Daylight Time
From: Phi...@anywhere.demon.co.uk (Robert Henderson)
To: Sam...@aol.com

In message <5b.285a5a7...@aol.com>, Sam...@aol.com writes
>Hey Robert, I want to ask an Englishman a question. In the USA there are many
>females with names of Davalynn, Johnalynn, Ranalynn, Raylene and Raynette.
>Have you seen any of those names in England? or are they American names?

Purely American linguistic horrors. RH

Subj: Re: English names
Date: 02/25/2001 4:25:48 PM Pacific Standard Time
From: col...@andrea1.demon.co.uk (Andrea Collins)
To: Sam...@aol.com

In message <b9.bc0dc6...@aol.com>, Sam...@aol.com writes
>Hi, it's me again. I need you to settle a debate. Have you ever noticed the
>girls' names Raynette and Raylene in the UK? Or are they American names?

Absolutely not!
They are American names and sound (to our ears) like cheap synthetic fabric.

Subj: Re: Re: Immigration Explosion Destroying England & the Western World?
Date: 03/02/2002 5:23:39 AM Pacific Standard Time
From: mid...@v21.co.uk (midnyt)
To: Sam...@aol.com

>By the way, have you ever seen the girls names "Raylene" and "Raynette" in
>the UK? What about "Kayla"?

I have to say No,, but out of those three,,' Kayla' sounds great,
though it's not really what your name is, but the person you are.

Midnyt

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 6, 2004, 10:22:17 PM6/6/04
Green Shampoo says:
<<All immigrants accept English as our language. They hear us speaking
our language, English, everyday.>>

Not Hispanicks. Hearing is not acknowledging English is the language of the
USA.

Subject: Re: OPEN BORDER -- was Re: ARIZONA is in violation of Treaty
From: aleja3...@cs.com (ALEJA32313440)
Date: 02/16/2001 4:31 AM Pacific Standard Time

English is the language of England. Not USA.
Most US people speak English but it is not the official language. No such a
thing.
Don't like it?...Keep it in mind when you vote. We 'll see what happens.

by Christy Haubegger, editor of the magazine "Latina":
Face it: this is going to be a bilingual country. Back in 1849, the California
Constitution was written in both Spanish and English, and we're headed that way
again. If our children speak two languages instead of just one, how can that
not be a benefit to us all? The re-Latinization of this country will pay

Subject: Re: Welfare recipients show gratitude, fly Puerto Rican flag
From: gabri...@aol.com (Gabriel519)
Date: Mon, 22 November 1999 05:41 PM EST

No.It is only the language of the dominant culture.
No such a thing as "the Language of the US, the US language or the American
language.
English is the language of England.

Subject: Re: RECALLING GRAY DAVIS OVER PROP. 187
Date: Thu, 16 December 1999 06:04 PM EST
From: Pancho Pantera50

<< From: Samoa27

It won't be long till the US becomes bilingual.

Subject: Re: Population from Immigrant Births Overwhelming California
From: "torresD" torr...@hotmail.com
Date: 04/10/2004 4:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time

Pero Bushito se lo gozo todo.
Gracias a Bush, estamos aqui y para quedarnos.
Aprende hablar Español si quieres vivir en los EE.UU.

Subject: Re: dear god please send all the illegals back to mexico
Date: 08/21/2002 2:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time
From: Xi82

we create the first 7 states stupid.Oficial Language ESPANOL.

Subject: Re: Gigante - insulting, discriminatory policy
Date: 08/21/2002 10:20 PM Pacific Daylight Time
From: Mclatinasensual

YOU BETTER STAR TAKING SPANISH CLASSES SOON,,, OR ELSE YOU WILL BE LEFT OUT IN
THE COLD AND GO TO GERMANY AND SEE IF THEY WILL GIVE YOU ANY REFUGE
THERE....SO START ESTUDIANDO AMIGO....

Subject: The Spanish Reconquista
Date: Fri, 24 September 1999 04:06 PM EDT
From: Candi8952I

Let's talk about preserving our Spanish bloodlines and heritage by making sure
that Spanish becomes the official second language of the USA.

Subject: EL PODER DE LOS LATINOS.
Date: 06/27/2002 11:07 AM Pacific Daylight Time
From: JYM00NJ

PARA LOS QUE NOS ODIAN.
Se tienen que joder con nosotros, ESTAMOS AQUI Y NO NOS VAMOS, VINIMOS PARA
QUEDARNOS.
Esta tierra es tambien nuestra y dentro de 30 años ó menos seremos en igualdad
que los Anglos, pues chingamos mas y el ESPAÑOL SERA UNA LANGUA EN IGUALDAD QUE
EL INGLES.
Que Dios les vendiga, VIVA LA RAZA LATINA.

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 6, 2004, 10:23:41 PM6/6/04
Green Shampoo says:
<<Does anyone in my home state of North Carolina care that my favorite
NFL team is San Francisco instead of the NFC Champion Carolina Panthers?>>

if you go to games specifically to be able to boo the Carolina Panthers after
you had paifd your life savings to be sneaked into N Carolina, taking jobs from
real Carolininans, then yes, they would care.
faitau Tusi Pa'ia

Cotton Eyed Joe

Jun 7, 2004, 12:01:32 AM6/7/04
sam...@aol.com (Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana) wrote in message news:<20040606010640...@mb-m22.aol.com>...
> Aleha says:
> <<and all immigrants groups have been acussed of the same, each at their own
> time.>>
>
> can you cite me previous immigrant groups to the USA that refused to accept
> English as our language as you Hispanicks do?

here again is an example of the way these ignorant racists think.
This idiot actually believes that Hispanics as a whole do not accept
or speak English. Personally, I have several degrees in English and
English Literature and Education. Over half of my English teachers in
college and high school were Hispanics born in other countries who all
learned english in this country.

> Can you cite me previous immigrant groups to the USA that refused to give their
> kids American names as Hispanicks do?

What, for God's sake, is an "American Name"?

> Can you cite me previous immigrant groups to the USA thatboo USA international
> sports teams as Hispanicks do?

Sweetheart, Hispanics are among the most fervent fans of teams such as
The Yankees. Come to Miami and try to bad mouth the Yankees or The
Marlins in Little Havana and try not to get your ass kicked. What a
moron.

> faitau Tusi Pa'ia

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 7, 2004, 1:30:20 AM6/7/04
Cotton Eyed Joe says:
<<What, for God's sake, is an "American Name"?>>

names accepted and used by the people who created the USA or unique names found
only in the USA.
Like Filipinos-Americans who have their own unique female names: Johnalynn,
Revelyn, Ranalynn, Davalynn, Marvalynn....
Or Black Americans with names like Jevon, Devin, Jermell, Shevin, Montel,
Vonette, Charisse.....
Or white Americans with names like Kayla, Raynette and Raylene.

Subj: Re: Giving the lie to the "we must have more immigrants" mantra

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 7, 2004, 1:31:51 AM6/7/04
Cotton Eyed Joe says:
<<Sweetheart, Hispanicks are among the most fervent fans of teams such as

The Yankees. Come to Miami and try to bad mouth the Yankees or The
Marlins in Little Havana and try not to get your ass kicked.>>

But Hispanicks have no problem booing US international sports teams and then
defending it.

In World Cup, Why U.S. Immigrants Don't Cheer for the USA
Gustavo Arellano, Pacific News Service, May 28, 2002

Though some Americans may not know it, World Cup fever will sweep through the
immigrant communities of the United States for the next month. And in barrios
and Chinatowns across America, they aren't rooting for the U.S. squad. PNS
contributor Gustavo Arellano explains why.

You wouldn't know it from watching network television, but millions of U.S.
residents will go into virtual suspended animation during this month's World
Cup. Dramatic stories and images from the tournament will cover the front pages
of Chinese, Vietnamese and Irish community newspapers for the next 30 days.
Spanish-language broadcasts will fill the air of Latino neighborhoods with the
fever of "futbol."

Few of these immigrants will be cheering for the United States -- a fact that
many non-immigrant Americans see as tantamount to treason.

In 1998, for example, in a Gold Cup game in Pasadena, Calif., the U.S. team
lost 1-0 to Mexico before nearly 100,000 screaming fans -- nearly all whom
cheered for the Tricolores, the nickname for the Mexican team.

After the game, bitter American fullback Alexi Lalas said, "Tomorrow morning
they are going to get up and work in the United States and live in the United
States and have all the benefits of living in the United States."

Two years later, in a speech calling for drastic limits on immigration, Pat
Buchanan referred to the same game as proof that anti-American sentiment was
"taking root in the barrios."

Buchanan and Lalas should relax. Soccer, for many immigrants like 25-year-old
Salvadoran Javier Sagastizado of Santa Ana, Calif., is enjoyed not only as a
game but also as a kind of proxy for sociopolitical anxieties. That is, by
rooting for their home countries -- or rooting against the U.S. -- immigrants
have an outlet to express both frustration with their new home and pride in
their old country.

Sagastizado may be a busboy, but his attitude is one found among immigrants
from Wall Street to Iowa construction sites. He vows to view as many matches as
possible -- despite the fact that most games, played around the world in South
Korea and Japan, will be broadcast between midnight and 5 a.m.

"I don't even know how I'm going to be able to stay awake at work," Sagastizado
says with a laugh.

Though not from Mexico, Sagastizado is well aware of the Mexican team's
strengths, and of Mexico's troubled history with the United States. From the
1848 Mexican-American War to today's border battles over water, Mexico is often
on the losing side of U.S.-Mexican conflicts. The Tricolores can offer a
much-needed national victory over the Northern giant. The Mexican team has not
disappointed, leading the overall series 28-9-9.

Mexico and the United States are in different groups this year, and each would
have to advance to the playoffs to face each other. But for Sagastizado, other
countries could do the job.

"If not Mexico," he says typically, "then at least Costa Rica or another South
American country. It'd be nice for a Latin American country to beat the U.S. It
would be like payback."

Two other countries with histories of problems with the United States -- Iran
and South Korea -- have also sent large immigrant communities to America,
communities that are watching the Cup closely.

Iran's 2-1 upset victory over the American squad during the 1998 World Cup was
considered by many in the Iranian expatriate community -- with memories of the
U.S.-backed Shah's brutal regime still fresh in their minds -- as one of their
country's grandest moments. It sparked jubilant celebrations both here and in
Tehran.

Iran did not qualify for this year's World Cup, but South Koreans are counting
the days until their country's June 10 match-up against the United States. This
past winter, South Koreans watched as speed skater Kim Dong-Sung's lost his
gold medal in the Salt Lake City Winter Olympics on a dubious technicality.
Comedian Jay Leno's insensitive joke about the incident afterwards, when he
said that Dong-Sung "went home and kicked (his) dog, and then ate him," riled
many.

For South Korean immigrants, a victory against the United States in their home
country, with a possible playoff berth on the line, would be sweet indeed.

These desires to see the United States lose do not signify immigrant hatred
toward America. Far from it. Immigrants say they are appreciative of the
opportunities that exist here. Soccer remains one of the few tangible
connections that exist to their homelands, and the expertise of their country's
players are a source of pride.

"Just because I want the United States to lose doesn't mean I want the country
itself to suffer," Sagastizado says. I just want the soccer team to be beat."

At its essence, rooting against the American soccer team symbolizes resistance
to being absorbed into a country whose populace and government do not always do
the right thing -- especially against the immigrants and their home countries.
And when the booing is over, soccer-loving immigrants -- relieved of any
anti-American sentiments and proud that the motherland has won -- return to
bettering this nation.

"Lot of Americans don't even like soccer and probably won't pay attention to
the Cup," Sagastizado says. "But for me, it'll be life."

Arellano (gust...@ucla.edu) is a graduate student in Latin American Studies at
the University of California, Los Angeles.

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 7, 2004, 1:56:08 AM6/7/04
Cotton Eyed Joe says:
<<This idiot actually believes that Hispanicks as a whole do not accept
or speak English.>>

You might want to read these posts from Hispanicks, Senyor. In fact, I dare you
to do so.

From: "torresD" torr...@hotmail.com
Date: 04/10/2004 4:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time

Subject: Re: Re: Jay Leno on immigration
From: Graphic Queen idon'tthi...@NOSPAM.hotmail.com
Date: 12/03/2002 10:34 AM Pacific Standard Time

I live in Las Cruces and these down
here won't speak English no matter what.

Date: 08/21/2002 2:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time
From: Xi82

we create the first 7 states stupid.Oficial Language ESPANOL.

Date: 08/21/2002 10:20 PM Pacific Daylight Time
From: Mclatinasensual

Date: Fri, 24 September 1999 04:06 PM EDT
From: Candi8952I

Subject: Re: Separating the grain from the chaff
Date: Fri, 05 November 1999 10:01 AM EST
From: CaribQT4U2

This country has always been Balkanized: Blacks and Whites, Jews and
Christians, etc. Now, if we are indeed living in a free country, then I think
that any state could and should make Spanish or any other language it's
official one. For example, it would not bother me if the Southwest made Spanish
a co-official language, or even as the sole official one.

Date: Thu, 16 December 1999 06:04 PM EST
From: Pancho Pantera50

It won't be long till the US becomes bilingual.

by Christy Haubegger, editor of the magazine "Latina":

Message has been deleted

Cotton Eyed Joe

Jun 7, 2004, 10:48:18 AM6/7/04
sam...@aol.com (Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana) wrote in message news:<20040607015608...@mb-m01.aol.com>...

> Cotton Eyed Joe says:
> <<This idiot actually believes that Hispanicks as a whole do not accept
> or speak English.>>
>
> You might want to read these posts from Hispanicks, Senyor. In fact, I dare you
> to do so.

<nonesense snipped>

What was it in those posts that I was supposed to be looking for?

Cotton Eyed Joe

Jun 7, 2004, 10:50:55 AM6/7/04
sam...@aol.com (Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana) wrote in message news:<20040607013151...@mb-m02.aol.com>...

> Cotton Eyed Joe says:
> <<Sweetheart, Hispanicks are among the most fervent fans of teams such as
> The Yankees. Come to Miami and try to bad mouth the Yankees or The
> Marlins in Little Havana and try not to get your ass kicked.>>
>
> But Hispanicks have no problem booing US international sports teams and then
> defending it.

What kind of a moron are you? I was born in the USA and I boo USA
teams all the time - here and abroad and so do millions of other
Americans of all ethnicities. You base your hatred on the thinnest
strands of reality I have ever seen. Booing USA teams? YOu are a
complete idiot, my friend.

Cotton Eyed Joe

Jun 7, 2004, 10:53:10 AM6/7/04
sam...@aol.com (Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana) wrote in message news:<20040607013020...@mb-m02.aol.com>...

> Cotton Eyed Joe says:
> <<What, for God's sake, is an "American Name"?>>
>
> names accepted and used by the people who created the USA or unique names found
> only in the USA.
> Like Filipinos-Americans who have their own unique female names: Johnalynn,
> Revelyn, Ranalynn, Davalynn, Marvalynn....
> Or Black Americans with names like Jevon, Devin, Jermell, Shevin, Montel,
> Vonette, Charisse.....
> Or white Americans with names like Kayla, Raynette and Raylene.

Jesus Christ on a tricyle! Now you have arrogated yourself to the
position of deciding what we are allowed to name our children??

Cotton Eyed Joe

Jun 7, 2004, 10:55:18 AM6/7/04
sam...@aol.com (Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana) wrote in message news:<20040606222341...@mb-m03.aol.com>...

Ya know, you are more than just an ignorant, stupid, racist. I truly
believe you have something wrong with you. Good luck, my friend.

Cotton Eyed Joe

Jun 7, 2004, 10:55:18 AM6/7/04
sam...@aol.com (Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana) wrote in message news:<20040606222341...@mb-m03.aol.com>...

Ya know, you are more than just an ignorant, stupid, racist. I truly

Message has been deleted

ChiCowboy

Jun 7, 2004, 1:53:31 PM6/7/04
> here again is an example of the way these ignorant racists think.
> This idiot actually believes that Hispanics as a whole do not accept
> or speak English. Personally, I have several degrees in English and
> English Literature and Education. Over half of my English teachers in
> college and high school were Hispanics born in other countries who all
> learned english in this country.

Well, there you have it folks. This guy's foreign born teachers all
learned English in this country. And they were English teachers. Go
figure. Hell, if even the English teachers are learning English the
dishwashers and ditch diggers must CERTAINLY be learning it! This guy
must know, he has SEVERAL degrees! I'm impressed.

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 7, 2004, 9:56:35 PM6/7/04
Cotton Eyed Joe says:
<<Ya know, you are more than just an ignorant, stupid, racist. .>>

Could you please give me specific examples of my "stupidity" and "racism",
Senyor?
faitau Tusi Pa'ia

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 7, 2004, 10:10:57 PM6/7/04
Cotton Eyed Joe says:
<<What was it in those posts that I was supposed to be looking for?>>

Where those Hispanicks defianlty refused to recognize English as the language
of the USA.
faitau Tusi Pa'ia

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 7, 2004, 10:12:47 PM6/7/04
Cotton Eyed Joe says:
<<I was born in the USA and I boo USA
teams all the time - here and abroad and so do millions of other
Americans of all ethnicities.>>

We may boo bad play, but we do not boo USA international sports teams and hope
they lose as Hispanicks hope for.
What other ethnicity hopes the USA loses international sports competitions?
faitau Tusi Pa'ia

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 7, 2004, 10:14:53 PM6/7/04
Cotton Eyed Joe says:
<<Now you have arrogated yourself to the
position of deciding what we are allowed to name our children??>>

I find it curious you would say that because Argentina has such a law that kids
must ge given Spanish names.

Subject: Re: Nashville: Officials, immigrants talk about license requirements
From: aleja3...@cs.com (ALEJA32313440)
Date: 07/25/2001 3:03 AM Pacific Daylight Time

Partially correct. It was not allowed any "foreign"(non-Spanish) name.
The feeling was stronger against English names for about 12/15 years after the
Malvinas war.

faitau Tusi Pa'ia

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 7, 2004, 10:19:07 PM6/7/04
Cotton Eyed Joe says:
<<Now you have arrogated yourself to the
position of deciding what we are allowed to name our children??>>

Funny, because Anglo-Americnas who wound up in Mexican-California by pure
chance were themselves given Spanish names by Mexicans, but when Hispanicks
make an all-out desperate assault to sneak into Anglo society they feel no such
duty to likewise give their kids American names, much less themselves. Read
this, Senyor:

From "America's Frontier Story", by Martin Ridge and Ray Billington, copyright
1969
Page 463
A number of trappers and hunters came into Southern California and settled down
in various towns. There was a party of Kentuckians, beaver-trappers, who went
along the Gila and Colorado rivers about 1827, and then south into Baja
California to the Mission of Santa Catalina. They all had Spanish names given
them besides their own.
On Christmas night, 1828, a ship was wrecked near Los Angeles, and 28 men
escaped. One of them who stayed was a German, John Gronigen, and he was named
"Juan Domingo" or, because he was lame, "Juan Cojo."

From "California, An Intimate History", by Gertrude Atherton, copyright 1914.
During the second quarter of the century, a handful of newcomers, who by
accident or choice had landed in California, were gradually taking over control
of commerce and industry. These newcomers, mostly Americans, gave their oath of
loyalty to Mexico, joined the Catholic church, married into leading Mexican
families and in many cases, even took Spanish names and assumed the title of
"don".
In 1827, another son of Massachusetts, John Temple, arrived to become "Don
Juan", and within the next four years came Jesse Ferguson and Nathaniel Pryor,
"Don Abel" Stearns and Jonathan (Don Juan Jose) Warner.

Cotton Eyed Joe

Jun 8, 2004, 4:15:21 AM6/8/04
sam...@aol.com (Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana) wrote in message news:<20040607221057...@mb-m22.aol.com>...

I see. And that is your "proof"? You look at a few posts from some
stupid people and decide that it is indicitive of an entire culture??
Sure you did, because that is how a moron racist thinks. I won't even
comment any further on this stupidity except to say that instead of
releasing you into society after you interrment at the mental
facility, they should of released you into the wilderness. If you
were put out in a field you would graze - providing you landed mouth
down, of course.

Cotton Eyed Joe

Jun 8, 2004, 6:56:35 AM6/8/04
sam...@aol.com (Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana) wrote in message news:<20040607221907...@mb-m22.aol.com>...

> Cotton Eyed Joe says:
> <<Now you have arrogated yourself to the
> position of deciding what we are allowed to name our children??>>
>
> Funny, because Anglo-Americnas who wound up in Mexican-California by pure
> chance were themselves given Spanish names by Mexicans, but when Hispanicks
> make an all-out desperate assault to sneak into Anglo society they feel no such
> duty to likewise give their kids American names, much less themselves.

Again, you moron: how do you define an "American" name?

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 8, 2004, 9:53:39 AM6/8/04
Cotton Eyed Joe says:
<<Again, you moron: how do you define an "American" name?>>

I already told you, names used and accepted by the people who created the USA.
They decide what American names are, not people who sneaked into their society
200 years later, desperate to join their society.
If it is native Inuit society in the Arctic you HIspanicks are desperate to
sneak into, then you give your kids native Inuit names and speak Inuit. You
HIspanicks think you can force your loser language and culture on any society
you invite yourselves into.
faitau Tusi Pa'ia

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 8, 2004, 9:55:39 AM6/8/04
Cotton Eyed Joe says:
<<And that is your "proof"? You look at a few posts from some
stupid people and decide that it is indicitive of an entire culture?>>

One voice always represents multitudes more.

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 8, 2004, 10:10:42 AM6/8/04
Cotton Eyed Joe says:
<<Again, you moron: how do you define an "American" name?>>

Can you name me just 1 group other than HIspanicks who can't bear to give their
kids American names or to speak Englsih here?
Do German-Americans give their kids names like Reinhard and Helga?
Do Polish-Americans give their kids names like Brosig, Janusz and Wojciech?
Do Italian-Americans give their kids names like Luigi and Guisseppi?

faitau Tusi Pa'ia

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 8, 2004, 10:13:02 AM6/8/04
Cotton Eyed Joe says:
<<Again, you moron: how do you define an "American" name?>>

Tell me something, Senyor, why can't Filipinos and Native Americans have their
own names? What gves you Hispanicks the right to invite yourselves into their
societies and give them full Spanish names?! Why can't Filipinos have their
own real last names like Saramosing, Macadangdang, Gocong, Macapagal,
Magsaysay, Tabangcora, Cabunoc, Macaraig, Cabatic, Malapitan, Pagaduan,
Tagalicod, Padayao, Malabay, Lumauag, Barayuga, Daysog, Cabansag, Tantog,
Cadiente, Macapagal, Dacuycuy, Bondoc and Maglalang?

faitau Tusi Pa'ia

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 8, 2004, 12:07:53 PM6/8/04
<<why can't Filipinos and Native Americans have their
own names? What gves you Hispanicks the right to invite yourselves into their
societies and give them full Spanish names?!>>

Because it gives Hispanicks a sense of importance. It makes them feel important
to see their names and language used all over the world. And that is very
important to satisfy macho Hispanick pride. They can pretend that the world
"chose" Spanish names and "chose" to speakie Spanish.
Likewise, I feel very proud when I see people worldwide play sports invented by
Anglos, when I see people want to learn English, when kids worldwide listen and
dance to American music and watch American movies, when kids worldwide wear
sports jerseys of USA sports teams.... The difference in regards to Hispanicks
is that those people CHOSE to foloow the lead of the Angloss, it wasn't forced
on them by the USA. But Hispanicks, not to be outdone, desperately want for the
world to follow their lead and to speakie their language. But they have never
been able to create a powerful country that the rest of the world wants to
emulate and then follow thie lead. Hispanicks haven't contributed jack shit to
modern society and have rendered unlivable every successful society they ever
invited themselves into (Aztecs, Incas, USA) and the world sees them as losers
and obvioulsy will not folow their lead. So in the Hispanick quest to not be
outdoe by the "Anglos" what they do is then try to do is FORCE their loser
language and culture on the world. They try do do it by hijacking the USA and
to use the power of the country created by the Anglos to force the world to
adopt Hispanick language and culture. That's why they defianlty will not give
thier kids American names, why they try to force the USA to adopt Spanish as
our language, why they demand we give full Spanish names to our cities and
streets under the pretext of "wanting to preserve the heritage of the area",
why they demand we create USA national holidays that honor Hispanicks....
faitau Tusi Pa'ia

Cotton Eyed Joe

Jun 8, 2004, 9:20:05 PM6/8/04
sam...@aol.com (Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana) wrote in message news:<20040608101302...@mb-m27.aol.com>...

> Cotton Eyed Joe says:
> <<Again, you moron: how do you define an "American" name?>>
>
> Tell me something, Senyor, why can't Filipinos and Native Americans have their
> own names? What gves you Hispanicks the right to invite yourselves into their
> societies and give them full Spanish names?!

What makes you think I am Hispanic?

Why can't Filipinos have their
> own real last names like Saramosing, Macadangdang, Gocong, Macapagal,
> Magsaysay, Tabangcora, Cabunoc, Macaraig, Cabatic, Malapitan, Pagaduan,
> Tagalicod, Padayao, Malabay, Lumauag, Barayuga, Daysog, Cabansag, Tantog,
> Cadiente, Macapagal, Dacuycuy, Bondoc and Maglalang?

Why not? I never said they couldn't.

> faitau Tusi Pa'ia

Cotton Eyed Joe

Jun 8, 2004, 9:20:06 PM6/8/04
sam...@aol.com (Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana) wrote in message news:<20040608101302...@mb-m27.aol.com>...
> Cotton Eyed Joe says:
> <<Again, you moron: how do you define an "American" name?>>
>
> Tell me something, Senyor, why can't Filipinos and Native Americans have their
> own names? What gves you Hispanicks the right to invite yourselves into their
> societies and give them full Spanish names?!

What makes you think I am Hispanic?

Why can't Filipinos have their
> own real last names like Saramosing, Macadangdang, Gocong, Macapagal,
> Magsaysay, Tabangcora, Cabunoc, Macaraig, Cabatic, Malapitan, Pagaduan,
> Tagalicod, Padayao, Malabay, Lumauag, Barayuga, Daysog, Cabansag, Tantog,
> Cadiente, Macapagal, Dacuycuy, Bondoc and Maglalang?

Why not? I never said they couldn't.

> faitau Tusi Pa'ia

Cotton Eyed Joe

Jun 8, 2004, 9:24:24 PM6/8/04
sam...@aol.com (Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana) wrote in message news:<20040608101042...@mb-m27.aol.com>...

> Cotton Eyed Joe says:
> <<Again, you moron: how do you define an "American" name?>>
>
> Can you name me just 1 group other than HIspanicks who can't bear to give their
> kids American names or to speak Englsih here?

yes.

> Do German-Americans give their kids names like Reinhard and Helga?

Of course, you moron.

> Do Polish-Americans give their kids names like Brosig, Janusz and Wojciech?

I have heard all of those names in the US.

> Do Italian-Americans give their kids names like Luigi and Guisseppi?

I lived in New Jersey and have had friends named as above as well as
Cosmo, Bruno, Gianni, Paulo, etc.

I have seen Asians give thjeir kids American names, but that is
usually because Americans who speak only English are unable to
pronounce their Asian names. This sometimes results in funny names
like my friends Louie Bui (Louie Boo-ee) and Sonny Boi (Sonny Boi). I
did have a friend in high school named Fuk Yu, though.

> faitau Tusi Pa'ia

Cotton Eyed Joe

Jun 8, 2004, 9:25:40 PM6/8/04
sam...@aol.com (Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana) wrote in message news:<20040608095539...@mb-m27.aol.com>...

> Cotton Eyed Joe says:
> <<And that is your "proof"? You look at a few posts from some
> stupid people and decide that it is indicitive of an entire culture?>>
>
> One voice always represents multitudes more.

So if i come up with 100 post from stupid Angloes that proves to you
that all Angloes are stupid?

Cotton Eyed Joe

Jun 8, 2004, 9:28:09 PM6/8/04
sam...@aol.com (Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana) wrote in message news:<20040608095339...@mb-m27.aol.com>...

The problem is that you are basing your attitude on the mistaken
belief that America was founded solely by and for Angloes. Therefore,
being at this intellectual disadvantage you are unable to seriously
argue this issue. I will leave you alone on it from now on.

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 8, 2004, 9:39:04 PM6/8/04
Cotton Eyed Joe says:
<<So if i come up with 100 post from stupid Anglos that proves to you
that all Anglos are stupid?>>

I want you to come up with just 5 posts from Chinese-Americans,
Filipino-Americans and German-Americans that show contempt and hatred of the
USA and where they refuse to accept English as our language.
faitau Tusi Pa'ia

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 8, 2004, 9:41:42 PM6/8/04
Cotton Eyed Joe says:
<<What makes you think I am Hispanick?>>

You once said "I was born here" , something ONLY HIspanicks ay and you once
used "sweetheart", something only Hispanick women say.

<<Why not? I never said they couldn't.>>

then why the fuck did the Spaniards go to what is now the Philippines and force
them to take names like Garcia and de la Cruz?
faitau Tusi Pa'ia

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 8, 2004, 9:45:40 PM6/8/04
Cotton Eyed Joe says:
<<> Do Polish-Americans give their kids names like Brosig, Janusz and Wojciech?

I have heard all of those names in the US.>>

Do Polish-Argentines give their kids names like that? Do German-Argentines give

their kids names like Reinhard and Helga?

faitau Tusi Pa'ia

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 8, 2004, 9:44:58 PM6/8/04
Cotton Eyed Joe says:
<<> Do Polish-Americans give their kids names like Brosig, Janusz and Wojciech?

I have heard all of those names in the US.>>

Let's look at Polish-American and German-American dead from the USS Arizona in
WWII.

http://www.nps.gov/usar/AZCas.html
Polish-American (26)
ALBEROVSKY, Francis Severin BMKR1c USN California
BERKANSKI, Albert Charles COX USN Pennsylvania
CYBULSKI, Harold Bernard S1c USN
CYCHOSZ, Francis Anton S1c USN Michigan
CZARNECKI, Stanley F1c USN Michigan
CZEKAJSKI, Theophil SM3c USNR Michigan
DVORAK, Alvin Albert BM2c USN Minnesota
JANZ, Clifford Thurston LT USN
California
JASTRZEMSKI, Edwin Charles S1c USN Michigan
GAZECKI, Philip Robert ENS USNR Wisconsin
KALINOWSKI, Henry PVT USMCR Texas
KOLAJAJCK, Brosig S1c USN Texas
MENZENSKI, Stanley Paul COX USN
NOWOSACKI, Theodore Lucian ENS USNR New York
MALECKI, Frank Edward CYP USN California
MALINOWSKI, John Stanley SM3c USNR Michigan
OCHOSKI, Henry Francis GM2c USN Washington
PAWLOWSKI, Raymond Paul S1c USN New
York
PIASECKI, Alexander Louis CPL USMC
ROMBALSKI, Donald Roger S2c USN
Washington
RUTKOWSKI, John Peter S1c USN New York
SAVINSKI, Michael S1c USN Pennsylvania
SCHDOWSKI, Joseph S1c USN
WOJTKIEWICZ, Frank Peter CMMP USN California
ZIEMBRICKE, Steve A. S1c USN New York
VOJTA, Walter Arnold S1c USN Minnesota

German-American (72)
BAUER, Harold Walter RM3c USN Kansas
BECK, George Richard S1c USN California
BECKER, Marvin Otto GM3c USN Kansas
BECKER, Wesley Paulson S1c USN Kansas
BLIEFFERT, Richmond Frederick S1c USN Washington
BLOCK, Ivan Lee PHM2c USN New
Mexico
BOHLENDER, Sam GM2c USN Colorado
BOLLING, Gerald Revese S1c USN Arkansas
BOLLING, Walter Karr F3c USN Kentucky
BUHR, Clarence Edward S1c USN New Mexico
KELLER, Paul Daniel MLDR2c USN Michigan
DAHLHEIMER, Richard Norbert S1c USN Minnesota
DREESBACH, Herbert Allen PFC USMC IllinoisHESS,
Darrel Miller FC1c USN Utah
EBERHART, Vincent Henry COX USN
Minnesota
ECHTERNKAMP, Henry Clarence S1c USN Michigan
EHLERT, Casper SM3c USN Wisconsin
EHRMANTRAUT, Frank Jr. S1c USN Indiana
HESSDORFER, Anthony Joseph MM2c USN Washington
JOHANN, Paul Frederick GM3c USN Iowa
GEBHARDT, Kenneth Edward S1c USN North Dakota
GEER, Kenneth Floyd S2c USN California
GEISE, Marvin Frederick S1c USN
Wisconsin
GEMIENHARDT, Samuel Henry Jr. MM2c USN Ohio
HECKENDORN, Warren Guy S1c USN
HEIDT, Edward Joseph F1c USN California
HEIDT, Wesley John MM2c USN California
HOELSCHER, Lester John HA1c USN Nebraska
HOLLENBACH, Paul Zepp S1c USN New York
KAISER, Robert Oscar F1c USN Missouri
KIRCHHOFF, Wilbur Albert S1c USN Missouri
KIEHN, Ronald William MM2c USN California
KIESELBACH, Charles Ermin CM1c USN California
KLOPP, Francis Lawrence GM3c USN Ohio
FISCHER, Leslie Henry S1c USN Washington
GRISSINGER, Robert Beryle S2c USN Illinois
GROSNICKLE, Warren Wilbert EM2c USN Iowa
GROSS, Milton Henry CSKA USN California
HAAS, Curtis Junior MUS2c USN Missouri
HANZEL, Edward Joseph WT1c USN Michigan
KNUBEL, William Jr. S1c USN Missouri
KOCH, Walter Ernest S1c USN Minnesota
KOENEKAMP, Clarence D. F1c USN Washington
KOEPPE, Herman Oliver SC3c USN Illinois
KRAUSE, Fred Joseph S1c USN Minnesota
KRISSMAN, Max Sam S2c USN California
LESMEISTER, Steve Louie EM3c USN North
Dakota
LIPKE, Clarence William F2c USN
Michigan
MYERS, James Gernie SK1c USN Missouri
OTT, Peter Dean S1c USN Ohio
ROEHM, Harry Turner MM2c USN Illinois
RICHTER, Albert Wallace COX USN
RUNCKEL, Robert Gleason BUG1c USN
RUNIAK, Nicholas S1c USN New Jersey
SCHEUERLEIN, George Albert GM3c USN Pennsylvania
SCHILLER, Ernest S2c USN Texas
SCHLUND, Elmer Pershing MM1c USN
Nebraska
SCHMIDT Vernon Joseph S1c USN Minnesota
SCHNEIDER, William Jacob PFC USMC
SCHRANK, Harold Arthur BKR1c USN Texas
SCHROEDER, Henry BM1c USN New Jersey
SCHUMAN, Herman Lincoln SK1c USN
California
SCHURR, John
SOENS, Harold Mathias SC1c USN California
REINHOLD, Rudolph Herbert PVT USMC Utah
STEIGLEDER, Lester Leroy COX USN Ohio
STEINHOFF, Lloyd Delroy S1c USN
California
STODDARD, William Edison S1c USN Louisiana
WITTENBERG, Russell Duane PVT USMC
ZIMMERMAN, Fred Cox USN North Dakota
ZEILER, John Virgel S1c USN Colorado
UHRENHOLDT, Andrew Curtis ENS USNR Wisconsin
ZIMMERMAN,Lloyd McDonald S2c USN Missouri

faitau Tusi Pa'ia

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 8, 2004, 9:48:30 PM6/8/04
Cotton Eyed Joe says:
<<The problem is that you are basing your attitude on the mistaken
belief that America was founded solely by and for Anglos.>>

The USA was founded 95% by Anglos. The founding fathers were 100% Anglo. Check
these Civil War and War of 1812 rosters to verify the USA was 95% Anglo.
http://www.altonweb.com/history/civilwar/confed/index.html a civil war
prison, record of inmates
http://www.rootsweb.com/~usgenweb/ne/state/stamilit.htm#1895rost Roster of
Soldiers, Sailors and Marines of the War of 1812, the Mexican War, and the War
of the Rebellion, residing in Nebraska June 1, 1891
http://users.aol.com/EvanSlaug/aville.html Civil War rosters
http://www.tngenweb.org/civilwar/crosters/cavb.html confederate military
rosters online
http://www.usgennet.org/usa/ny/county/franklin/1812/ franklin, NY, war of
1812 veterans
http://www.rootsweb.com/~kyharris/1812vets.htm War of 1812 veterans
http://www.lkwdpl.org/history/wwtwo.html WWII dead from Lakewood, Ohio

faitau Tusi Pa'ia

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 8, 2004, 9:49:57 PM6/8/04
Cotton Eyed Joe says:
<<The problem is that you are basing your attitude on the mistaken
belief that America was founded solely by and for Anglos.>>

The USA was founded 95% by Anglos. The founding fathers were 100% Anglo. Check

these names of the Austin 300.
Stephen F Austin led these 300 people in their settlement of a grant of land
on the Brazos River (Teaxs) in 1824. They are referred to as the "Austin 300".

Andrews, John
Alsbery, Thomas
Allcorn, Elijah
Andrews, William
Allen, Martin
Austin, John
Alley, Thomas and William
Alley, Rawson
Anderson, Simon Asa
Angier, Samuel
Austin, Santiago
Austin, Stephen F
Bailey, James
Bradley, John
Brigham, Francis
Burnett, Thomas
Bright, David
Byrd, Micah
Bridges, William
Bucknor, Aylett
Bostick, Caleb
Brotherton, Robert
Burnett, Pumphrey
Boatwright, Thomas
Brown, William
Beason, Benjamin
Bunson, Enoch
Bell, Josiah
Bloodgood, William
Berry, Manders
Bradley, Edward
Beard, James
Brooks, Bluford
Bell, Thomas
Burnham, Jesse
Best, Isaac
Betts, Jacob
Brown, John
Bowman, John
Belknap, Charles
Brown, George
Breen, Charles
Buttle, Mills
Barrett, William
Bradley, Thomas
Cummins, James
Castleman, Sylvanus
Carter, Samuel
Chrisman, Horatio
Clarke, John
Coats, Merit
Cummins, John
Cummins, Rebecca
Callahan, Morris
Curtis, James Sr
Crownover, John
Calvit, Alexander
Curtis, Hinton
Cooke, John
Cartwright, Thomas
Cooper, William
Cummins, James
Curtis, James
Coles, John
Clarke, Anthony
Carson, William
Crier, John
Cartwright, Jesse
Cooke, James
Carpenter, David
Duty, Joseph
Duty, George
Davidson, Samuel
Duke, Thomas
Demos, Peter
Demos, Charles
Dewees, Bluford
Dyer, Clement
Dillard, Nicholas
Dickenson, John
Earle, Thomas
Elam, John
Edwards, Pastorus
Elder, Robert
Fitzgerald, David
Foster, John
Fulchear, Churchill
Foster, Randolph
Flannakin, Isaiah
Flowers, Elisha
Fisher, James
Fenton, David
Foster, Isaac
Falmash, Charles
Fields, John
George, Freeman
Gates, Samuel
Garrett, Charles
Gates, William
Guthrie, Robert
Gorbet, Chester
Groce, Jared
Gilliland, Daniel
Grey, Thomas
Moore, J
Gouldrich Michael
Gilbert, Sarah
Hall, John
Harris, William
Hall, William
Huff, John
Hope, James
Harvey, William
Harris, William
Hunter, Eli
Hudson, Charles
Hadden, John
Hensley, James
Holland, William
Holland, Francis
Holliman, Kurchen
Hunter, Johnson
Harris, William
Harrison, George
Harris, John
Haynes, Thomas
Hady, Samuel
Harris, David
Huff, George
Hamilton, David
Hodge, Alexander
Hill, George
Harris, Abner
Hughes, Isaac
Jones, Henry
Isaacs, Samuel
Jones, Randall
Irons, John
Jackson, Alexander
Johnson, HW Walker
Ingram, Seth
Irams, John
Isaac, Jackson
Jones, Oliver
Jones, James
Jackson, Humphrey
Ingram, Ira
Kennedy, Samuel
Kuykendall, Robert
Kuykendall, Abner
Kuykendall, Joseph
Kinchelve, William
Kelley, John
Kennon, Alfred
Keep, Ilma
Kuykendall, Brazilla
Kew, Peter
Kerr, James
Kingston, William
Powell, Peter
Keller, John
Little, William
Lynch, James
Lynch, Nathaniel
Linsey, Benjamin
Long, Jane
Leayne, Hosea
Lakey, Joel
Little, John
Mitchell, Asa
Marsh, Shubart
McFarlane, Achilles
Morton, William
Millican, Robert
Millican, James
Millican, William
McWilliams, William
Mathis, William
McNutt, Elizabeth
McCormick, David
McCoy, Thomas
Deckro, Daniel
Morrison, Moses
Cooper, William
McLain, AW
McNair, James
Milburn, David
David, Thomas
Martin, Wylie
McNeil, John
Moore, Luke
McNeil, Daniel
McNeil, Pleasant
Miller, Simon
McCormick, Arthur
McNeil, John
McNeil, George
McFarlan, John
Monks, John
McCloskey, John
McKenney, Thomas
McNeil, Sterling
Morser, David
Miller, Samuel
Mims, Joseph
Nuckels, MB
Nelson, James
Newman, Joseph
Orrick, James
Parker, William
Pettus, William
Prator, William
Phillips, Zeno
Picket, Pamelia
Parker, Joshua
Park, William
Print, Pleasant
Chance, Samuel
Pettus, Freeman
Petty, John
Phelps, James
Polley, Joseph
Penticost, George
Pryor, William
Phillips, Isham
Peyton, Jonathan
Rankin, Frederick
Rubb, John
Robinson, George
Roberts, William
Robinson, Andrew
Richardson, Stephen
Rourk, Elijah
Roberts, Noel
Ross, James
Robbins, Early
Robbins, William
Rabb, William
Rawls, Amos
Rawls, Daniel
Rabb, Thomas
Rawls, Benjamin
Stout, Owen
Randon, David
Perrington, Isaac
Rabb, Andrew
Raleigh, William
Randon, John
Reels, Patrick
Trobough, John
Roberts, Andrew
Ramey, Lawrence
Robertson, Edward
Smithers, William
Smith, Christian
Shipman, Moses
Shelly, David
Frazier, James
McCormick, John
Smith, John
McKensie, Hugh
Scobey, Robert
Strawsnider, Gabriel
Scott, James
Stevens, Thomas
Sims, Bartlett
Smith, Cornelius
Selkirk, William
Sutherland, Walter
Stafford, William
Singleton, Philip
Spencer, Nancy
Scott, William
Stafford, Adam
San Pierre, Joseph
Strange, James
Singleton, Geroge
Shipman, Daniel
Sojourner, A.L.
Tone, Thomas
Teel, George
Thompson, Jesse
Taylor, John
Talley, David
Tumlinson, Elizabeth
Tong, James
Thomas, Ezekiel
Tumlinson, James
Thomas, Jacob
Toy, Samuel
Varner, Martin
Vince, William
Vince, Richard
Vince, Robert
Van Dorn, Isaac
Bayless, Daniel
Vince, Allen
White, Walter
Knight, James
Whitesides, James
Whitesides, William
Westall, Thomas
Wells, Francis
Walker, James
Whiting, Nathaniel
Osborn, Nathan
Williams, John
Williams, Solomon
Williams, Samuel
Whitesides, Henry
White, Joseph
Williams, Thomas
Whitlock, William
White, Amy
White, Reuben
Williams, George
Williams, Robert
Williams, John
Williams, Henry
White, William
Woods, Zeddock
Wightman, Elias
Wilkins, Jane
Wallace, Caleb

faitau Tusi Pa'ia

Cotton Eyed Joe

Jun 9, 2004, 3:28:21 AM6/9/04
sam...@aol.com (Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana) wrote in message news:<20040608214540...@mb-m02.aol.com>...

Of course, they do, you moron.

Cotton Eyed Joe

Jun 9, 2004, 3:29:45 AM6/9/04
sam...@aol.com (Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana) wrote in message news:<20040608214142...@mb-m02.aol.com>...

> Cotton Eyed Joe says:
> <<What makes you think I am Hispanick?>>
>
> You once said "I was born here" , something ONLY HIspanicks ay and you once
> used "sweetheart", something only Hispanick women say.

YOu have GOT to be kidding me! No, no, you aren't. You really
believe this shit, don't you?

> <<Why not? I never said they couldn't.>>
>
> then why the fuck did the Spaniards go to what is now the Philippines and force
> them to take names like Garcia and de la Cruz?

I dunno, because they were pricks?

Cotton Eyed Joe

Jun 9, 2004, 3:30:28 AM6/9/04
sam...@aol.com (Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana) wrote in message news:<20040608213904...@mb-m02.aol.com>...

And if I do, will you quit posting forever?

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 9, 2004, 9:16:29 AM6/9/04
Cotton Eyed Joe says:
<<And if I do, will you quit posting forever?>>

I will concede I am on an unjust crusade againbst Hispanicks.
faitau Tusi Pa'ia

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 9, 2004, 9:19:41 AM6/9/04
Cotton Eyed Joe says:
<<Of course, they do, you moron.>>

BULLSHIT!

Argentina
MOHR ADALBERTO J C
J Daract 1880 San Luis
(02652) 43-5798

MOHR ADELA
Caffarena 270 Urdinarrain
(03446) 48-0738

MOHR ADELA S DE M
General Arias 5117 PB CASA Monte Chingolo
(011) 4260-5012

MOHR ADELIA M
Córdoba 377 0007 Mendoza
(0261) 425-2438

MOHR ADOLFO
J J De Urquiza 1200 Federal
(03454) 42-1580

MOHR ADOLFO
Antártida Arg 427 Concepción del Uruguay
(03442) 42-4043

MOHR ADOLFO R
B Mitre 290 Merlo
(0220) 482-4102

MOHR ADOLFO R
B Mitre 1459 Moreno
(0237) 462-6948

MOHR ADRIAN J
J J De Urquiza 591 Ramírez
(0343) 490-1928

MOHR ALBERTO
C Portinari 1348 Del Viso
(02320) 47-1737

MOHR ALBERTO
C Portinari 1350 Del Viso
(02320) 47-5934

MOHR ALBERTO O
Juncal 2356 PB Temperley
(011) 4264-1689

MOHR ALEJANDRA
Güemes S/n Río Tala
(03329) 49-8212

MOHR ALEJANDRO E
Alberdi 1054 General Rodríguez
(0237) 484-0617

MOHR ALEJANDRO F
R L Falcón 4463 02 D Capital Federal
(011) 4672-9320

MOHR ALEJANDRO H H
Parera 36 03 A Capital Federal
(011) 4811-3175

MOHR ALFREDO
L Inmigrantes 805 Aldea San Antonio
(03446) 49-7122

MOHR ALICIA
Pte Castillo PB E MTE SANTIAGO Y AVILA FINOCCHIETO DX14 Longchamps
(011) 4233-0633

MOHR ALICIA C G DE
Gral J J Arias 2245 PB Rafael Calzada
(011) 4219-0246

MOHR ALICIA E
Ascasubi F MEDIA LUNA F LUGONE F INCA General Rodríguez
(0237) 486-1293
MOHR ANA L A
Pumacahua 41 08 Capital Federal
(011) 4632-9118

MOHR ANA M
G Galarza 658 Concepción del Uruguay
(03442) 42-5358

MOHR ANGELA
H Quiroga S/n Capioví
(03743) 49-3065

MOHR ARNOLDO O
París 2114 Pablo Podestá
(011) 4841-0520

MOHR ARNOLDO S
Campo De Mayo 7866 Martín Coronado
(011) 4842-4323

MOHR ARTURO E
L Castro S/n San Salvador
(0345) 491-0512

MOHR ARTURO E
Carabelli 176 Urdinarrain
(03446) 48-0998

MOHR ARTURO V
Las Delicias 2563 San Miguel
(011) 4664-4440

MOHR BELL FLORA M W DE
Costanera Y BENTOS San Rafael
(02627) 42-2262

MOHR BELL MIGUEL R
J N Lencinas 261 San Rafael
(02627) 42-6969

MOHR CARLOS
Güemes S/n Río Tala
(03329) 49-8133

MOHR CARLOS
Santa Rosa S/n Federal
(03454) 42-1875

MOHR CARLOS
Sobogal 1353 Del Viso
(02320) 47-0695

MOHR CARLOS A
Pje Pietrenera 35 Chacabuco
(02352) 45-0533

MOHR CARLOS A
Chacabuco 856 Concepción del Uruguay
(03442) 43-1502

MOHR CARLOS A
Juramento 3092 Capital Federal
(011) 4781-2306

MOHR CARLOS L
Cura Alvarez 90 Paraná
(0343) 421-8856

MOHR CARLOS L H
N Y Romero 6048 El Palomar
(011) 4751-2916

MOHR CARLOS R
16 Del Oeste 278 Concepción del Uruguay
(03442) 44-1214

MOHR CARLOS T
B Sur Mer 621 José León Suárez
(011) 4729-2552
MOHR CARMEN
Don Bosco 3600 05 C Capital Federal
(011) 4861-5065

MOHR CARMEN L P
Fdez Moreno 961 Ituzaingó
(011) 4450-5719

MOHR CATALINA E
8 De Junio 1752 Concepción del Uruguay
(03442) 44-0827

MOHR CLAUDIA ISABEL
Libertador 52 Ramírez
(0343) 490-1968

MOHR CLEMENTE
Ruta Nac 12 S/n Capioví
(03743) 49-3191

MOHR CONSUELO C A DE
El Resero 785 Villa Adelina
(011) 4765-6528

MOHR CRISTIAN J
J W Burton 15 PB CASA Lomas de Zamora
(011) 4245-8835

MOHR CRISTINA M
Avellaneda 636 Trenque Lauquen
(02392) 42-6139

MOHR CURT L
Av Santa Fe 3996 Capital Federal
(011) 4831-1779

MOHR DANIEL A
Av O Duggan 590 Tres Arroyos
(02983) 42-3842

MOHR DANIEL A
D Vazques 780 Tres Arroyos
(02983) 42-0006

MOHR DANIEL G
M D Plata C162 4664 Villa Loma Hermosa
(011) 4769-8599

MOHR DAVID J
O Sagemüller 1435 Crespo
(0343) 495-1539

MOHR DE DAUBERT ANA M
B Hirch S/n Clara
(03455) 49-1206

MOHR DE HEIN MARTA
Hernandarias 440 3 23 San Bernardo
(02257) 46-3512

MOHR DE KRAUSE NORA R
Salta 1275 Posadas
(03752) 43-7592

MOHR DE TORRES AUGUSTA M G
J Aguirre 135 PB Glew
(011) 4233-2366

MOHR DONALDO E R
R Sáenz Peña 2724 San Miguel
(011) 4451-6308

MOHR DORA C N G DE
Pte Ibáñez 774 Morón
(011) 4696-9826

MOHR EDGARDO
Sarmiento 268 Trelew
(02965) 42-5544
MOHR EDITH E
Lavalle 2841 Capital Federal
(011) 4962-3592

MOHR EDITH E
J Jaurés 383 05 0022 Capital Federal
(011) 4862-6096

MOHR EDUARDO
Arenales 269 PB El JagÜEl
(011) 4281-0786

MOHR EDUARDO J
Av Independenc 970 Crespo
(0343) 495-2628

MOHR ELBA E
Calle 146 273 Concordia
(0345) 425-1661

MOHR ELENA
Sta Teresita 1153 Concepción del Uruguay
(03442) 42-9822

MOHR ELSA E
12 De Octubre 545 PB CASA Monte Grande
(011) 4296-2909

MOHR ELVIO A
B Encalada 2308 José C Paz
(02320) 46-6148

MOHR ELVIO R
10 De Mayo 337 Aldea San Antonio
(03446) 49-7128

MOHR EMA
El Chajá 1326 PB Temperley
(011) 4260-4545

MOHR ENRIQUE C
Calle S/nomb S/n Santa Anita
(03445) 49-7031

MOHR ERNESTINA
A Bell 4071 Ezpeleta
(011) 4278-8142

MOHR EVA F W DE
J Hernández 651 San Salvador de Jujuy
(0388) 422-3510

MOHR FEDERICO
Sarratea 228 Oberá
(03755) 42-4350

MOHR FEDERICO G
Prof Montes 84 Salto
(02474) 42-2672

MOHR FEDERICO G
Prof Montes 84 PB TP Salto
(02474) 43-0414

MOHR FEDERICO G
Vte López 2284 Capital Federal
(011) 4803-4802

MOHR FERNANDO F
C Hernani 885 Federal
(03454) 42-1818

MOHR FERNANDO J
E Mitre 226 07 FTE Capital Federal
(011) 4432-5956

MOHR FRANCISCO A
Av Lacarra 69 01 0007 Capital Federal
(011) 4636-2537

MOHR GERARDO
Pichincha 2267 Villa Adelina
(011) 4763-3509

MOHR GERARDO L
Ucrania 534 Villa Adelina
(011) 4766-3762

MOHR GUILLERMINA
Pje Mñor López 396 Río Primero
(03574) 42-0895

MOHR GUILLERMO A
A Bottaro 2625 San Pedro
(03329) 42-0366

MOHR GUILLERMO A
Echeverría S/N Open Door
(02323) 49-6822

MOHR GUILLERMO E
Santos 2145 Don Torcuato
(011) 4741-3582

MOHR HECTOR J
Larrea 1076 Capital Federal
(011) 4826-9103

MOHR HILDA M DE
Matheu 3870 José C Paz
(02320) 43-8033

MOHR HILDEGARD M
Famatina S/n Villa General Belgrano
(03546) 46-1711

MOHR HORACIO
Gutiérrez C53 1922 Villa Maipú
(011) 4713-2822

MOHR HORACIO
Mitre S/n Río Tala
(03329) 49-8118

MOHR HORACIO A
Caseros 1141 Salta
(0387) 431-3587

MOHR HORACIO N
Manantial G LINDOR L QUIROGA HUARPES CANTANTAL El Chorrillo
(02652) 45-9753

MOHR HUGO A
Los Paraísos 420 Ituzaingó
(011) 4450-5198

MOHR HUGO F
C Basavilbaso 1996 Paraná
(0343) 436-4111

MOHR HUGO R
Santa Rita 8657 Villa Loma Hermosa
(011) 4769-3923

MOHR HUGO R
Japón 334 Rafael Castillo
(011) 4466-3302

MOHR ILDA F
Calle S/nomb S/n Parera
(03446) 49-1703

MOHR INGE
Vidal 2362 Capital Federal
(011) 4781-5277

MOHR IRMA A
C C Vigil 2221 San Miguel
(011) 4455-1566
MOHR ISABEL
B Parera 396 Paraná
(0343) 424-0567

MOHR ISABINA
L Palma 1654 Gualeguaychú
(03446) 43-1639

MOHR JORGE A
V Casares 31 Cañuelas
(02226) 43-0162

MOHR JORGE C
F Ameghino 1657 PB Moreno
(0237) 463-0238

MOHR JORGE D
Calle 42 5477 Posadas
(03752) 46-7107

MOHR JORGE FELIPE
H Quintana 558 Urdinarrain
(03446) 48-0893

MOHR JORGE J A
La Delfina 14 San José de Feliciano
(03458) 42-0535

MOHR JORGE O
25 De Mayo 1455 Tres Arroyos
(02983) 42-0933

MOHR JOSE CALIXTO
PTE QUINTANA 169 E TRINIDAD Y BS AS Tortuguitas
(02320) 49-3986

MOHR JUAN A
B Parera 165 Paraná
(0343) 424-0437

MOHR JUAN A
A De Figueroa 1073 02 H Capital Federal
(011) 4864-9569

MOHR JUAN A
Don Bosco 3880 04 B Capital Federal
(011) 4981-7739

MOHR JUAN C
Saavedra 1867 Zárate
(03487) 43-2221

MOHR JUAN C
J A Cabrera 1322 Paraná
(0343) 434-8101

MOHR JUAN C J
L N Alem 405 01 Quilmes
(011) 4254-4268

MOHR JUAN C J
Bv L Italianos 915 PB Villa Domínico
(011) 4207-4378

MOHR JUAN E
Feliciano 1421 Concordia
(0345) 422-1514

MOHR JUAN F
V Crespín 37 San Salvador
(0345) 491-0477

MOHR JUAN J
French 529 Tres Arroyos
(02983) 42-9767

MOHR JUANA A P DE
Salto Uruguayo 134 Concordia
(0345) 422-3986
MOHR JULIA E M DE
B Hirch S/n Domínguez
(03455) 49-2107

MOHR KARINA N
Rivadavia 290 Garín
(03488) 47-0344

MOHR KATARINA E
Jujuy 1940 Gualeguaychú
(03446) 43-5144

MOHR KURT L
Tte Ibáñez 270 Cipolletti
(0299) 478-1518

MOHR LAUDELINO
Ayacucho 1208 Paraná
(0343) 424-4141

MOHR LAURA A
Mu Iz Francisco 1278 Ingeniero Maschwitz
(03488) 44-5311

MOHR LAURA A
Bariloche 1954 Ingeniero Maschwitz
(03488) 44-5503

MOHR LAURA A
Av San Isidro 4325 Capital Federal
(011) 4703-5341

MOHR LAURA V
San Luis 1359 Zárate
(03487) 43-9381

MOHR LEOPOLDO O
B Rivadavia 1070 Crespo
(0343) 495-2075

MOHR LIDIA E
M Güemes 600 Ingeniero Maschwitz
(03488) 44-3681

MOHR LILIA G D
Bolivia 861 A 0007 Tres Arroyos
(02983) 42-2466

MOHR LILIA H
Av Maipú 3493 Olivos
(011) 4794-9602

MOHR LILLI B DE
J M Estrada 2847 Olivos
(011) 4790-3091

MOHR LUCIA V DE
Calle 33 5474 Posadas
(03752) 42-4304

MOHR LUIS
Mitre S/n Río Tala
(03329) 49-8221

MOHR LUIS A
Av Moreno 529 San Nicolás
(03461) 43-7009

MOHR LUIS ALBERTO
Maipú 715 Crespo
(0343) 495-3694

MOHR LUIS G
S Bolívar 2752 Lomas Del Mirador
(011) 4484-2234
MOHR LUIS M M T De Alvear 860 José C Paz (02320) 43-3718

MOHR LUISA S DE B Mateo 52 Chacabuco (02352) 45-0689

MOHR LUITGARDIS ANA Av Melián 2253 Capital Federal (011) 4542-5703

MOHR MAGDALENA J Sgto Cabral 1270 PB 0039 Ramos Mejía (011) 4656-4464

MOHR MANUEL Colón 383 General Campos (0345) 490-1394

MOHR MANUEL M Colón 315 General Campos (0345) 490-1347

MOHR MARGARITA Salvigny 1821 06 D Capital Federal (011) 4918-9883

MOHR MARGARITA S M DE A Rojas 925 PB Monte Grande (011) 4296-0394

MOHR MARIA C S Lorenzo C130 137 Villa Ballester (011) 4738-2849

MOHR MARIA DEL V 95 4 5 La Plata (0221) 486-0378

MOHR MARIA E Gral O'Higgins 4220 Ezpeleta (011) 4210-3427

MOHR MARIA E M La Paz 949 Concordia (0345) 422-0986

MOHR MARIA I R S Peña 16 Basavilbaso (03445) 48-1533

MOHR MARIA I B DE Pasaje Posadas 1368 Trelew (02965) 43-3904

MOHR MARIA P DE Castelli 1816 PB Lomas de Zamora (011) 4282-4493

MOHR MARIA T J Jaures 3042 Don Torcuato (011) 4741-5316

MOHR MARIA T Delgado 826 Capital Federal (011) 4551-0983

MOHR MARIA V B Blanca 3325 Capital Federal (011) 4503-7514

MOHR MARIA V J DE R Güiraldes 2331 San Martín (011) 4752-3957

MOHR MARIANA M L DE Montañeses 2145 Capital Federal (011) 4783-9066

MOHR MARIANO A Charlone 5286 Villa Ballester (011) 4849-0933

MOHR MARIO A 27 De Abril 1797 Córdoba (0351) 487-2338

MOHR MARTA A Del Kaiser 1525 Martín Coronado (011) 4842-5205

MOHR MIGUEL R Ch D L Patria 2274 Salta (0387) 422-3286

MOHR MIRIAM B° INTEVU XIV 00062 Ushuaia (02901) 43-0669

MOHR MONICA Independencia 1043 Villa Constitución (03400) 47-3240

MOHR MONICA B C140 J A Maza 3202 Posadas (03752) 45-2507

MOHR NELIDA A De L Naciones 3526 Pontevedra (0220) 492-1738

MOHR NELIDA A De L Naciones 3526 PB LC Pontevedra (0220) 492-2188

MOHR NESTOR A Pbro M Suárez S/n General Campos (0345) 490-1443

MOHR NESTOR O J R Estomba 2262 Polvorines (011) 4663-9513

MOHR NORA R San Martín S/n San Cosme (03783) 49-6112

MOHR NORMA A B° ARQUITECTURA 66 José C Paz (02320) 43-2733

MOHR NORMA G DE 3 D Caballería 1262 Gualeguaychú (03446) 43-2720

MOHR NORMA O S DE A Lamas 500 José León Suárez (011) 4720-6548

MOHR OBIN Avellaneda 145 Eldorado (03751) 42-2889

MOHR OFELIA L R DE Av S Entrerria 298 Ramírez (0343) 490-1439

MOHR OLGA E C DE French 375 Tres Arroyos (02983) 42-9506

MOHR ORLANDO H O V Andrade 2035 Gualeguaychú (03446) 43-3457

MOHR OSCAR E V Sársfield 932 Concordia (0345) 421-3798

MOHR OTILIA H DE A J Carranza 1771 Capital Federal (011) 4771-0200

MOHR PEDRO Castelli 6143 Carapachay (011) 4765-5205

MOHR PEDRO E J B Alberdi 1358 Olivos (011) 4790-6541

MOHR PEDRO R Bo 40 Viviend S/n Urdinarrain (03446) 48-1058

MOHR RAQUEL I 14 De Julio 628 Concepción del Uruguay (03442) 43-2199

MOHR RAUL JULARO - GLISINA E FRESN Y JACAR Parada Robles (02323) 47-8186

MOHR RAUL C R Koch 45 Carlos Spagazzini (02274) 45-0304

MOHR RICARDO Grl M Belgrano S/n San Salvador (0345) 491-0441

MOHR RICARDO Caffarena S/n Urdinarrain (03446) 48-0271

MOHR RICARDO Sgto Cabral 465 Neuquén (0299) 448-6882

MOHR RICARDO M C J F Kennedy 975 El Talar (011) 4740-1046

MOHR ROBERTO G Marconi 529 Diamante (0343) 498-1217

MOHR ROBERTO A H Yrigoyen 2112 02 0008 Capital Federal (011) 4951-9382

MOHR ROBERTO A Uruguay 979 07 Capital Federal (011) 4813-4434

MOHR ROSA A Calle S/nomb S/n Basavilbaso (03445) 48-2019

MOHR ROSA H DE D F Sarmiento 238 Gualeguaychú (03446) 42-4645

MOHR ROSA M Libertad S/n Rosario del Tala (03445) 42-2653

MOHR ROSANA F Canning 2319 PB CASA José C Paz (02320) 46-7188

MOHR RUBEN Chacra 107 S/n Posadas (03752) 46-2541

ARGENTINA
SCHMIDT ABELINO A
A Cavero 845 Santa Rosa
(02954) 43-9758
SCHMIDT ABELINO A
Río Bermejo 518 Santa Rosa
(02954) 42-7321
SCHMIDT ADAN
Pte J D Perón 413 Puán
(02923) 49-9142
SCHMIDT ADAN A
Dr J A Godoy S/n Paraná
(0343) 424-8238
SCHMIDT ADAN O
Beltrán 1984 Bahía Blanca
(0291) 456-5705
SCHMIDT ADAN R
Cabildo 677 Avellaneda
(011) 4218-2567
SCHMIDT ADELA
Sgo Del Estero 545 Oberá

SCHMIDT ADELA
Sgo Del Estero 559 Oberá
(03755) 42-3512

SCHMIDT ADELA M G DE
Colón 664 Godoy Cruz
(0261) 422-7074

SCHMIDT ADELIA
Saavedra 794 Guatrache
(02924) 49-2363

SCHMIDT ADELIA
M M De Güemes 577 Leandro N Alem
(03754) 42-2664

SCHMIDT ADELMA B
Calle Pública 200 MTS OESTE S DEL CASTILO 8870 -CALLEJO Rodeo de la Cruz
(0261) 482-0919

SCHMIDT ADOLFO E
Ayacucho 4639 Mar del Plata
(0223) 473-9535

SCHMIDT ADOLFO G
Nazca 4479 Capital Federal
(011) 4572-5941

SCHMIDT ADOLFO G
Av Nazca 371 03 0013 Capital Federal
(011) 4612-4690

SCHMIDT ADRIAN C
Ruta Prov 1 S/n Santa Rosa de Calchines
(0342) 490-8061
SCHMIDT ADRIANA
J M Gelves 575 Escobar
(03488) 43-0672
SCHMIDT ADRIANA
J M Gelves 575 Escobar
(03488) 43-2974

BAUER ALFREDO A
Medrano 421 04 0009 Capital Federal
(011) 4864-4143

BAUER ALFREDO A
Superí 1428 Capital Federal
(011) 4552-6246

BAUER ANA
Humahuaca 3411 07 0036 Capital Federal
(011) 4864-5842

BAUER ANA M
La Pampa 5900 Capital Federal
(011) 4523-5674

BAUER ARIEL
3 De Febrero 1179 Capital Federal
(011) 4772-2909

BAUER AXEL
Correa 3570 Capital Federal
(011) 4541-8317

BAUER BLANCA
Sarmiento 1586 06 G Capital Federal
(011) 4382-5984

BAUER BLANCA A
Sarmiento 1586 PB D Capital Federal
(011) 4382-0477

BAUER CARLOS
Virrey Loreto 1799 Capital Federal
(011) 4781-3470

BAUER CARLOS
Av Cabildo 1623 Capital Federal
(011) 4783-6810

BAUER CARLOS
Amenábar 2038 Capital Federal
(011) 4784-7571

BAUER CLARA M K DE
Quesada 2701 Capital Federal
(011) 4544-5983

BAUER CLAUDIA O DE
Castex 3448 Capital Federal
(011) 4802-4760

BAUER CONRADO E
Balcarce 226 01 OF Capital Federal
(011) 4331-8705

BAUER CONRADO E
Balcarce 226 01 0005 Capital Federal
(011) 4342-4472

BAUER CONRADO E
Balcarce 226 03 FDO Capital Federal
(011) 4342-7208

BAUER CONRADO E
Balcarce 226 03 0009 Capital Federal
(011) 4331-7392

BAUER ELENA
Av Pueyrredón 225 08 0061 Capital Federal
(011) 4864-4706

BAUER ELENA A
Arenales 1242 07 F Capital Federal
(011) 4811-2195
BAUER EMMERICH
Defensa 1045 PB 0005 Capital Federal
(011) 4361-9968

BAUER ENRIQUE F
O'higgins 2243 Capital Federal
(011) 4787-3467

BAUER ERNESTO
M Pedraza 2566 Capital Federal
(011) 4541-8718

BAUER ERNESTO P
D Colodrero 3519 Capital Federal
(011) 4541-1515

BAUER ERNESTO P
Superí 1435 Capital Federal
(011) 4552-5147

BAUER ESTEBAN
Iberá 1560 Capital Federal
(011) 4786-1572

BAUER ESTEBAN A
Murguiondo 1185 Capital Federal
(011) 4687-6321

BAUER FRANCISCO
Av Libertador 3590 Capital Federal
(011) 4773-8752

BAUER GABRIELA U
Cuba 2363 Capital Federal
(011) 4781-4167

BAUER GRACIELA S
V López 1609 05 T-P Capital Federal
(011) 4811-6146

BAUER GUSTAVO A R
Cdad D La Paz 1948 Capital Federal
(011) 4781-7548

BAUER HECTOR O
Malabia 2353 Capital Federal
(011) 4833-2021

BAUER HELGA M R
Gurruchaga 2345 Capital Federal
(011) 4831-8192

BAUER HERIBERTO O C
Moldes 3348 Capital Federal
(011) 4702-9093

BAUER HERNAN E
Arce 215 Capital Federal
(011) 4775-7470

BAUER HERNAN E
Uriarte 1553 Capital Federal
(011) 4832-9840

BAUER HORACIO W
Uruguay 618 05 J Capital Federal
(011) 4371-7345

BAUER JORGE C
Billinghurst 2385 Capital Federal
(011) 4806-7322

BAUER LIESLOTTE M H
Bonpland 2281 Capital Federal
(011) 4772-0357

BAUER LILIAN E
Ayacucho 1360 Capital Federal
(011) 4806-1500
BAUER LUIS A
Balcarce 1225 PB 0010 Capital Federal
(011) 4362-6534

BAUER MAGDALENA A
Zabala 2473 Capital Federal
(011) 4784-8372

BAUER MARTIN
J Alvarez 310 Capital Federal
(011) 4856-4551

BAUER MARTIN O
Honduras 6031 Capital Federal
(011) 4772-1381

BAUER MATIAS
Austria 2662 Capital Federal
(011) 4807-2872

BAUER PAULA T DE
Av Cnel Díaz 2130 Capital Federal
(011) 4825-1518

BAUER PEDRO
Solís 637 01 U Capital Federal
(011) 4381-9975

BAUER RINALDO
Charcas 2861 Capital Federal
(011) 4821-8196

BAUER ROBERTO F
Av Quintana 226 06 D Capital Federal
(011) 4811-9726

BAUER ROBERTO O
Arcos 1941 Capital Federal
(011) 4784-5742

BAUER RODOLFO C
Mcal A Sucre 2557 Capital Federal
(011) 4786-1802

BAUER ROMAN R
San Luis 2836 Capital Federal
(011) 4963-6569

BAUER SABINA
S D L Independ 977 Capital Federal
(011) 4775-7490

BAUER SCHULTZ MARIA L
M T De Alvear 2074 Capital Federal
(011) 4962-9586

BAUER SEBASTIAN A
Loyola 1431 Capital Federal
(011) 4855-7033

BAUER SERGIO F
J F Aranguren 578 01 F Capital Federal
(011) 4904-0276

BAUER SILVINA N S DE
Chagas 2715 CASA Capital Federal
(011) 4568-0912

BAUER SUSANA N
Virrey D Pino 2639 Capital Federal
(011) 4782-7626

BAUER TERESA
Av Belgrano 3251 16 D Capital Federal
(011) 4866-4174

BAUER TERESA
Iberá 1560 Capital Federal
(011) 4786-2336
BAUER TERESA F DE
S Ortiz 2353 Capital Federal
(011) 4832-7852

BAUER TRISTAN
Darwin 1154 Capital Federal
(011) 4857-5435

BAUER YOLANDA L
Av J M Moreno 326 06 C Capital Federal
(011) 4901-3844

BAUER ZULMA G C DE
Uriarte 2130 Capital Federal
(011) 4774-5853

BAUERBERG CLAUDIO H
Fgta Sarmiento 1984 Capital Federal
(011) 4582-7359

BAUERBERG JORGE M
Nazca 1145 Capital Federal
(011) 4585-1900

BAUERBERG SUSANA
Uruguay 556 PB LCL Capital Federal
(011) 4372-1424

BAUERBERG SUSANA A S
La Pampa 2772 Capital Federal
(011) 4785-8340

BAUERBERG SUSANA S DE
La Pampa 2780 Capital Federal
(011) 4786-7090

BAUERKAMPER MARIA E
Casco 119 PA Capital Federal
(011) 4641-8172
faitau Tusi Pa'ia

Cotton Eyed Joe

Jun 9, 2004, 2:12:03 PM6/9/04
sam...@aol.com (Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana) wrote in message news:<20040609091941...@mb-m21.aol.com>...

> Cotton Eyed Joe says:
> <<Of course, they do, you moron.>>
>
> BULLSHIT!

Jesus Christ, get a hobby, man.

Cotton Eyed Joe

Jun 9, 2004, 2:12:40 PM6/9/04
sam...@aol.com (Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana) wrote in message news:<20040609091629...@mb-m21.aol.com>...

Not good enough. Ya gotta disappear from usenet and never come back.

Message has been deleted

David Eduardo

Jun 9, 2004, 3:20:37 PM6/9/04

"Maniack" <mani...@SPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
> On 9 Jun 2004 11:12:03 -0700, mdg...@bellsouth.net (Cotton Eyed Joe)
> Like yours you mean...lying for a living all over the internet about
> how Mexicans assimilate when anyone with a brain knows they don't.

In your opinion. There is the small matter of reputable statistics that
shows differently and the bigger matter of your definition of assimilation
which seems to mean the total denial of any cultural heritage.

Message has been deleted

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 9, 2004, 9:33:43 PM6/9/04
Manaick says:
<<lying for a living all over the internet about how Mexicans assimilate when
anyone with a brain knows they don't.>>

Damn right everyone knows they don't. They don't come to join USA society, they
come to compete with mainstream USA society and to show the world that Anglos
ain't shit. Hispanicks are very, very upset that the USA/"Anglos" have outdone
them on the world stage and they come here (sneak in) with chips on their
shoulders fully intending to prove to the world that they are way better than
the "Anglos". They way they "prove" it is not to opne their own businesses
that develop cutting edge technology for the USA, no, their way of showing how
"great" they are is to use the vote to force politicians to pass laws that
require Whites and Asians hire Hispanicks in top positions over more qualified
Whites and Asians. To Hispanicks, that is "proof" that they have whipped the
"Anglos" at their own game. And it won't end there, Hispanick will then demand
compensation from the USA for working our top jobs (so we don't have to) and
compensation for making us rich and prosperous when they could have sent their
"talent" anywhere else in the world. Compensation like making Spanish our
official language and renaming all our cities and streets to full Spanish
names. And to replace all USA national holidays with those that recognize and
honor Hispanicks.
faitau Tusi Pa'ia

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 9, 2004, 9:38:29 PM6/9/04
Davo Glisson says:
<<the bigger matter of your definition of assimilation which seems to mean the
total denial of any cultural heritage.>>

I find that to be curious, because Mexicans have no clue to what tribe of
Indian they are, not do they care.
Secondly, cultural indentity is associated with a last and middle names. First
names signify what society you live in, not yor heritage.
Thirdly, if "cultural heritage" mean so much to Hispanicks, why do they make an
all-out asault to sneak into a society that does not practice their culture or
speakie their language? Japanese in Puru don't give their kids names like
Hiroshi and Keiko and speak only Japanese among themselves and don;t refuse to
accept Quechua as the language of Puru.
. Germans in Chili don;t give their kids names like Reinhard and speakie only
German amongst themselves. They don;t boo Chili international sports teams and
wave German flags all over Chili. And don't refuse to accpet Spanish as the
langauge of Chili.
faitau Tusi Pa'ia

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 9, 2004, 9:40:54 PM6/9/04
Cotton Eyed Joe says:
<<Not good enough. Ya gotta disappear from usenet and never come back.>>

deal.
faitau Tusi Pa'ia

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 9, 2004, 9:40:19 PM6/9/04
Maniack says:
<<t is only Mexican lovers such as yourself who have reasons to
lie>>

"David Eduardo" used to post under his real name of "David Gleason", which I
Spanicized to "Davo Glison". Apparently he grew up in Porto Rico and fell for
their repugnant and repulsive ways.
faitau Tusi Pa'ia

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 9, 2004, 9:45:22 PM6/9/04
Manaick says:
<<lying for a living all over the internet about how Mexicans assimilate when
anyone with a brain knows they don't.>>

Damn right everyone knows they don't. Read this from an Asian.

Subject: Re: Mexico owns you
From: "Ken Leung" kenl...@home.com
Date: 06/02/2001 10:40 AM Pacific Daylight Time

Anyways, fuck that Spanish shit. I'm not against students to learn Spanish
to study the culture but NOT USING IT IN THE US. You guys learn English to
fit into the society, not us learning Spanish to try to get you fit into it.

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 9, 2004, 9:50:23 PM6/9/04
Manaick says:
<<lying for a living all over the internet about how Mexicans assimilate when
anyone with a brain knows they don't.>>

Check this bullshit out from the editor of Latina magazine wich was in Newsweek
magazine a few years ago, it will make your blood boil:

By Christy Haubegger

About 20 years ago, some mainstream observers declared the 1980s the "decade of
the Hispanic." The Latino population was nearing 15 million! (It's since
doubled.) However, our decade was postponed—a managerial oversight, no
doubt—and eventually rescheduled for the '90s. What happens to a decade
deferred? It earns compounded interest and becomes the next hundred years. The
United States of the 21st century will be undeniably ours. Again.
It's Manifest Destino. After all, Latinos are true Americans, some of the
original residents of the Américas. Spanish was the first European language
spoken on this continent. Which is why we live in places like Los Angeles,
Colorado and Florida rather than The Angels, Colored and Flowered. Now my
generation is about to put a Latin stamp on the rest of the culture—and that
will ultimately be the Ñ legacy.

We are not only numerous, we are also growing at a rate seven times that of the
general population. Conservative political ads notwithstanding, this growth is
driven by natural increase (births over deaths) rather than immigration. At 30,
I may be the oldest childless Latina in the United States. More important,
however, while our preceding generation felt pressure to assimilate, America
has now generously agreed to meet us in the middle. Just as we become more
American, America is simultaneously becoming more Latino.

This quiet revolución can perhaps be traced back to the bloodless coup of
1992, when salsa outsold ketchup for the first time. Having toppled the
leadership in the condiment category, we set our sights even higher. Fairly
soon, there was a congresswoman named Sanchez representing Orange County, a
taco-shilling Chihuahua became a national icon and now everyone is loca for
Ricky Martin.

We are just getting started. Our geographic concentration and reputation for
family values are making us every politician's dream constituency. How long can
New Hampshire, with just four Electoral College votes—and probably an equal
number of Hispanic residents—continue to get so much attention from
presidential candidates? Advertisers will also soon be begging for our
attention. With a median age of 26 (eight years younger than the general
market), Latinos hardly exist outside their coveted 18-34 demographic.
Remember, we may only be 11 percent of the country, but we buy 16 percent of
the lipliner.
The media will change as well, especially television, where we now appear to be
rapidly approaching extinction. Of the 26 new comedies and dramas appearing
this fall on the four major networks, not one has a Latino in a leading role.
The Screen Actors Guild released employment statistics for 1998 showing that
the percentage of roles going to Hispanic actors actually declined from the
previous year. But, pretty soon, the cast of "Friends'' will need to find some
amigos. Seeing as they live in New York City, and there's almost 2 million of
us in the metropolitan area, this shouldn't prove too difficult.

Face it: this is going to be a bilingual country. Back in 1849, the California
Constitution was written in both Spanish and English, and we're headed that way
again. If our children speak two languages instead of just one, how can that
not be a benefit to us all? The re-Latinization of this country will pay off in
other ways as well. I, for one, look forward to that pivotal moment in our
history when all American men finally know how to dance. Latin music will no
longer be found in record stores under foreign and romance will bloom again.
Our children will ask us what it was like to dance without a partner.

"American food" will mean low-fat enchiladas and hamburgers served with rice
and beans. As a result, the American standard of beauty will necessarily expand
to include a female size 12, and anorexia will be found only in medical-history
books. Finally, just in time for the baby boomers' senescence, living with
extended family will become hip again. "Simpsons" fans of the next decade will
see Grandpa moving back home. We'll all go back to church together.

At the dawn of a new millennium, America knows Latinos as entertainers and
athletes. But, someday very soon, all American children can dream of growing up
to be writers like Sandra Cisneros, astronauts like Ellen Ochoa, or judges like
Jose Cabranes of the Second Circuit Court of Appeals. To put a Latin spin on a
famous Anglo phrase: It is truly mañana in America. For those of you who don't
know it (yet), that word doesn't just mean tomorrow; mañana also means
morning.

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 9, 2004, 10:01:57 PM6/9/04
Manaick says:
<<lying for a living all over the internet about how Mexicans assimilate when
anyone with a brain knows they don't.>>

HIspanicks will never assimilate to US society. That would be like admitting
defeat to the Anglos, something Hispanicks won't ever admit to, not for a
million years. They are too proud to admit that the hsitoric rivals and eternal
enemies of their beloved Spaniards whipped them in every conceivable way to the
point that they want out of their societies and into Anglolandia. So by playing
their defiant games, they try to fool people that they have been here for 500
years and not a single one of them sneaked into the USA, that they were here
"first". That "the border came to them". Hispanicks are rotten-to-the-core
scumbags with no inherent sense of right vs wrong. They are descended from
criminals. It doesn't matter to them that we have so many modern conveniences
in the world today courtesy of the Anglos. They are pissed off that it wasn;t
them that invented them. They will allow nobody to outdo Hispanicks on the
world stage, and if you do, watch out. They will come and get you.
faitau Tusi Pa'ia

David Eduardo

Jun 9, 2004, 10:09:43 PM6/9/04

"Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana" <sam...@aol.com> wrote in message

David Eduardo _is_ my real name.

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 9, 2004, 11:31:57 PM6/9/04
???? says:
<<David Eduardo _is_ my real name.>>

Then who the fuck is "David Gleason"?
faitau Tusi Pa'ia

Cotton Eyed Joe

Jun 10, 2004, 3:46:37 AM6/10/04
sam...@aol.com (Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana) wrote in message news:<20040609220157...@mb-m24.aol.com>...

I don't know about all Hispanics, but here in Miami Cubans are the
most ardent American supporters and patriots. We even have a highway
and a street named after Ronald Reagan down here. I recall an
incident at the airport about 10 years ago where some guy started to
distribute anti-American leaflets near a gate with a flight to NEw
Jersey. The guy had to be rescued by security guards because a number
of Cubans were chasing him down the hall.

Miami has a quite a few Cubans in Iraq fighting terrorists at this
very moment. And the parks on July 4th are mainly filled with
Hispanics down here - albiet they also have several empanada and arepa
stands at the events.

Cotton Eyed Joe

Jun 10, 2004, 3:48:17 AM6/10/04
sam...@aol.com (Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana) wrote in message news:<20040609214054...@mb-m24.aol.com>...

And you have to fly to New York and wear a chicken suit in the middle
of Time Square and sing Ave Maria. The Today show has to air it for
proof.

Cotton Eyed Joe

Jun 10, 2004, 3:51:42 AM6/10/04
sam...@aol.com (Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana) wrote in message news:<20040609213829...@mb-m24.aol.com>...

And it don't rain in Minneapolis in the summertime. What does any of
this have to do with anything? How can you hate so much that you give
two shits what anyone names their children? I have known angloes that
have given their kids weird non-anglo names. Who the fuck cares?

Illegal immigration is a problem in this country, but to worry about
what anyone names their kids is ludicrous.

Cotton Eyed Joe

Jun 10, 2004, 3:58:42 AM6/10/04
"David Eduardo" <amd...@pacbell.com> wrote in message news:<9qJxc.68769$Ju5....@newssvr29.news.prodigy.com>...

It is also a promblem of logic. This is understandable becasue
racists operate on emotion. If the premises are wrong then the
conclusions will be incorrect. The premise here is that American =
Anglo. Therefore anything that is not anglo they will conclude to be
un-American. The other fault in their logic is a lack of information.
If you see three birds that are all blue you may conclude that all
birds are blue. This is not logically sound because there is a lack
of information. Racists will only look at information that will
support their bigotted views and ignore that which doesn't fit.

I guess the above is overly simplistic, but basically is what is going
on.

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 10, 2004, 8:45:24 AM6/10/04
Cotton Eyed Joe says:
<<How can you hate so much that you give two shits what anyone names their
children? >>

Because you people are trying to plagiarize the good work of the Anglos.
faitau Tusi Pa'ia

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 10, 2004, 8:46:29 AM6/10/04
Cotton Eyed Joe says:
<<How can you hate so much that you give two shits what anyone names their
children? >>

hen why does Argentia have such a law that kids be given Spanish names?

From: aleja3...@cs.com (ALEJA32313440)
Date: 07/25/2001 3:03 AM Pacific Daylight Time

Partially correct. It was not allowed any "foreign"(non-Spanish) name.
The feeling was stronger against English names for about 12/15 years after the
Malvinas war.

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 10, 2004, 8:48:24 AM6/10/04
Cotton Eyed Joe says:
<<The premise here is that American =
Anglo.>>

damn right.
The character of the United States of America - its language, literature,
laws, constitution, political structure and economic system - is British to
the core.
The English language is the most obvious, and in many ways the most
important, British feature. It is both a means - a medium of communication -
and an end - the articulation of a specific Anglo- American culture. For
American culture, its literature, laws, and values, is British culture
adapted to the American experience and is not only inseparable, but
virtually inconceivable apart from its British roots.
From the 1607 founding of Jamestown in the New World, to the 1969 landing of
Apollo 11 on the Moon, from the King James Bible to Bunyan's The Pilgrim's
Progress and Milton's Paradise Lost, from the plays of Shakespeare and
poetry of Dryden, to the novels of Hawthorne, Melville and Faulkner to the
poetry of T. S. Eliot, from Blackstones' Commentaries on the Laws of England
to Jefferson's Notes on the State of Virginia, from Amherst to William and
Mary, from the speeches in the Continental Congress, to the Declaration of
Independence and The Articles of Confederation and Perpetual Union, from the
speeches in the Constitutional Convention, to the Federalist Papers and the
Anti-Federalist papers, from the ratification debates in the State
conventions, to the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights - for Americans,
until the rise of the 'bilingual' lobby, the language of religion and
education, of social and political discourse, of values and identity, was
the English language.
Less self-evident is the fact that the economic system of the United States
is, in its origin and theory, British. The beginning of American
industrialization was in imitation of and in reaction to the Industrial
Revolution in the United Kingdom. It was encouraged as a means for ensuring
both the political independence and economic well-being of the United
States. American capitalism is founded and justified, if not always
practiced, on the British theories of capitalism, free trade, and free
markets as expounded by Adam Smith in The Wealth of Nations and David
Ricardo in Principles of Political Economy and Taxation. The British
influence on American economics is not limited to the ''Right.'' The
official American version of ''socialism'' involving deficit spending and
its various corollaries - programs pursued aggressively by the
administrations of Franklin Roosevelt and Lyndon Johnson - is based on the
theories British economist John Maynard Keynes presented in The General
Theory of Employment, Interest, and Money.
The British character of the United States, and its importance to the
success of the Republic, is deeper and more profound than simply economics,
as John Jay emphasized in The Federalist Papers. Jay wrote that Americans
are ''a people descended from the same ancestors, speaking the same
language, professing the same religion, attached to the same principles of
government, very similar in their manners and customs.'' The ancestors
Americans honored and the language, religion, government, and customs that
Americans treasured were British.
Non-British European immigrants to the United States adopted this language,
and these folkways and mores. As Professor David Hackett Fischer wrote in
his 1989 book Albion's Seed Four British Folkways in America, ''Today less
than twenty percent of the American population have any British ancestors at
all.But in a cultural sense most Americans are Albion's seed, no matter who
their own forebears may have been. Strong echoes of four British folkways
[Puritan, Cavalier, Quaker, and Borderland] still may be heard in the major
dialects of American speech, in the regional pattern of American life, and
in the continuing conflict between four different ideas of freedom in the
United States.''
The birth of the United States was based on a defense of these British
mores. When American Revolutionaries demanded independence, it was for the
stated reason that London had repeatedly violated their rights as
Englishmen. In 1765, the Stamp Act Congress declared that ''That His
Majesty's liege subjects in these colonies are entitled to all the inherent
rights and liberties of his natural born subjects within the kingdom of
Great Britain.'' In 1772, the Committee of Correspondence compiled ''A list
of Infringements and Violations of Rights'' which asserted that the colonies
possessed ''all the rights of British subjects.'' In 1774, the Declaration
and Resolves of the First Continental Congress affirmed the colonies' rights
''under the principles of the English constitution.'' Speaking before the
Continental Congress in 1774, James Duane of New York and president of that
body, spoke of ''grounding our Rights on the Laws and Constitution of the
Country from which we sprung [the United Kingdom].'' John Jay declared the
purpose of independence was ''in defense of old [English] liberties, not in
search of new''. In the Declaration of Independence, King George III is
denounced for ''abolishing the free System of English Laws in a neighboring
Province.so as to render it at once an Example and fit Instrument for
introducing the same absolute Rule into these colonies.''
The very names of the signers of the Declaration of Independence are
British - Adams, Bartlett, Franklin, Hancock, Jefferson, Livingston, Lee,
Lynch, Nelson, Paine, Read, Ross, Stockton, Williams, etc. All the
signatories except eight were born in the 13 British colonies. And those
eight were born in the United Kingdom - two in England (Button Gwinnett and
Robert Morris), three in Ireland (James Smith, George Taylor and Matthew
Thornton), two in Scotland (James Wilson and John Witherspoon), and one in
Wales (Francis Lewis).
The inherent British political nature of the United States is its
establishment as a confederation. In creating an historically unique union,
the Founding Fathers relied not on the lessons of Greek leagues, the Roman
Republic, Holland, Venice, Genoa, Switzerland or the Iroquois for guidance,
but on familiar British models in the United Kingdom and in North America.
There was the example of the confederation between Scotland and England in
the United Kingdom - the Union of Crowns in 1603, the Commonwealth and
Protectorate 1649-1659 and finally the Union of Parliaments in 1707. British
North America had the experience of the New England Confederation,
1643-1684, an alliance of four colonies - Connecticut, Massachusetts, New
Haven, and Plymouth - and the Dominion of New England, 1686-1689, which
united all the British colonies from Maine to New York and New Jersey.
Shortly after independence was achieved, a debate arose in the United States
over whether or not to abandon the original constitution, The Articles of
Confederation and Perpetual Union, and adopt a new one. In 1787, a
Constitutional Convention convened and drafted a new political document,
which was submitted to the States for ratification. The new constitution
preserved the confederation, but proposed changes on how it should function.
While Federalists supported the new document and Anti-Federalists opposed
it, both sides based their respective positions on whether or not the
proposed constitution preserved the British character of the United States.
In the Virginia debates on ratification, Patrick Henry, for the
Anti-Federalists, condemned the proposed constitution because ''there is not
an English feature in it.'' But George Nicholas, for the Federalists, urged
ratification, arguing that the constitution not only preserved their rights
and liberties under the English constitution but strengthened them. To win
ratification by the required nine States in order that the constitution
could be adopted, the fears of Anti-Federalists had to be allayed. To do
this, ten amendments were added to the constitution between 1789 and 1791.
Collectively known as the Bill of Rights, these amendments were derived from
the Magna Carta, the British Petition of Right of 1628, the English Act of
1679 and the British Bill of Rights of 1689. Even the definition of treason
adopted by the U.S. Constitution is British. It was taken from the English
Statute of Treason of 1352.
The political structure adopted for this Second Republic was the triplex
model of the United Kingdom - King, Lords, and Commons. The presidency was
patterned after King George III with only those powers that Americans
thought he was granted under the English constitution. The Senate is the
American version of the British House of Lords but as an elective, not
hereditary body. The powers of the House of Representatives set forth in
Article 1 of the U.S. Constitution, especially section 7 which confers on it
alone the power of the purse, correspond to those of the British House of
Commons.
After reading the U.S. Constitution, Edmund Burke, British political
philosopher, parliamentarian and friend of the 13 colonies, found it to be
the British constitution ''well adapted to its circumstances.'' According to
American historian Forrest McDonald, that was the intent of the
Constitutional Convention. The legal system of the United States, as an
emanation of the U.S. Constitution, reflects the desire of the Founding
Fathers to preserve their historic rights as Englishmen. The laws of the
United States, therefore, are rooted in English Common Law. The right to
private property, trial by jury, a presumption of innocence, against
self-incrimination, against double jeopardy and against retroactive
liability are part of America's British inheritance.

faitau Tusi Pa'ia

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 10, 2004, 8:50:38 AM6/10/04
Cotton Eyed Joe says:
<<I don't know about all Hispanicks, but here in Miami Cubans are the

most ardent American supporters and patriots.>>

Then why did this Cuban woman post this?

Subject: take it or leave it
Date: Sun, 24 October 1999 07:01 AM EDT
From: Miamian 31

I have been appalled by the continued anti-American and hate filled speech
against people who are not Mexican or Mixed Race or proud of their Spanish
Origin on these boards!!
There is an underlying current of hate. There is contempt and anger at anglos
and a general vindictive atmosphere. This is not productive.
People have to get over this anti-american , anti-anglo mentality. It does
nobody any good. This country is not about US vs THEM. Its very understandable
for Anglos to be apprehensive when you have folks saying stuff like "WE are
going to be taking over California". Regardless of the BS and nonsence that
staement entails, it is extremely divisive!! Unfortunalty this seems to be a
common feeling among US educated , first generation or immigrant
Hispanics, especialy Mexicans. I dont think its a common thing outside
california or the Southwest though.

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 10, 2004, 8:58:16 AM6/10/04
Cotton Eyed Joe says:
<<How can you hate so much that you give two shits what anyone names their
children? >>

Because it's one of the many subtle, sly ways in which you HIspanicks try to
plagiarize the good work of the Anglos. If you people can succeed in making us
give full Spanish names to more than 50% of our streets, succeed in making
Spanish or official language, succeed in making us create USA national holidays
that honor Hispanicks, and succeed in making damn sure than 50% of the USA
population has Spanish names, the world will beging to think it must have been
Hispanicks who created the USA. Whih is what you people want. You HIspanicks
are proud, you want your own successful country you can be proud of. Ojnly
problem is yo are genetically unable to create such a country, so you go all
out to hijack a successful country created by others and slowly change it into
a Hispanick country. Thus creating your successful HIspanick, speakie Spanish
country. You people are all about plagizarizing the good work of others. And I
am adamant that you people stop it. Which is why I demand you people start
respecting the socities you sneak into. If it is Inuit society in the Arctic
you people want inot, then goddamn it, you speak Inuit and give your kids names
like Nanook. YOU PEOPLE DO YOUR OWN GOOD WORK AND QUIT TRYING TO PLAGIARIZE THE
GOOD WORK OF SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE.
faitau Tusi Pa'ia

Message has been deleted

David Eduardo

Jun 10, 2004, 11:33:16 AM6/10/04

> ???? says:
> <<David Eduardo _is_ my real name.>>
>
> Then who the fuck is "David Gleason"?

Ya' always gotta' swear, huh?

Cotton Eyed Joe

Jun 10, 2004, 11:38:06 AM6/10/04
sam...@aol.com (Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana) wrote in message news:<20040609233157...@mb-m28.aol.com>...

And awaaaaaaaay we go!

Sandy Myers

Jun 10, 2004, 7:33:31 PM6/10/04
Nope David, we don't mean to be assimilated you have to be in total
denial of ones heritage. I am not in denial of my Polish heritage,
however I speak English in public and am an American culturally. I
would practice my Polish heritage at home if I chose too. But thats
not good enough for hispanics though. They really don't want to
assimilate in the REAL way.

Cotton Eyed Joe

Jun 10, 2004, 9:20:34 PM6/10/04
sam...@aol.com (Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana) wrote in message news:<20040610085816...@mb-m02.aol.com>...

> Cotton Eyed Joe says:
> <<How can you hate so much that you give two shits what anyone names their
> children? >>
>
> Because it's one of the many subtle, sly ways in which you HIspanicks try to
> plagiarize the good work of the Anglos. If you people can succeed in making us
> give full Spanish names to more than 50% of our streets, succeed in making
> Spanish or official language, succeed in making us create USA national holidays
> that honor Hispanicks, and succeed in making damn sure than 50% of the USA
> population has Spanish names, the world will beging to think it must have been
> Hispanicks who created the USA. Whih is what you people want. You HIspanicks
> are proud, you want your own successful country you can be proud of. Ojnly
> problem is yo are genetically unable to create such a country, so you go all
> out to hijack a successful country created by others and slowly change it into
> a Hispanick country.

Why are you so worried about an inferior race. If they are so
inferior then how can they take away this country from you Anglo
racists?

Thus creating your successful HIspanick, speakie Spanish
> country. You people are all about plagizarizing the good work of others. And I
> am adamant that you people stop it. Which is why I demand you people start
> respecting the socities you sneak into. If it is Inuit society in the Arctic
> you people want inot, then goddamn it, you speak Inuit and give your kids names
> like Nanook. YOU PEOPLE DO YOUR OWN GOOD WORK AND QUIT TRYING TO PLAGIARIZE THE
> GOOD WORK OF SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE.
> faitau Tusi Pa'ia

So if an Anglo gives their kids a Hispanic, Chinese, or African name
they are also trying to plagarize something?

Cotton Eyed Joe

Jun 10, 2004, 9:23:00 PM6/10/04
sam...@aol.com (Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana) wrote in message news:<20040610085038...@mb-m02.aol.com>...

Doesn't this person's post (if she is Cuban) prove my point? She is
complaining about those that are anti-American not praising them. But
really Bubba, if you base your hatrred of a group of people on what
some people post on usenet you are beyond stupid.

Cotton Eyed Joe

Jun 10, 2004, 9:23:51 PM6/10/04
sam...@aol.com (Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana) wrote in message news:<20040610084629...@mb-m02.aol.com>...

> Cotton Eyed Joe says:
> <<How can you hate so much that you give two shits what anyone names their
> children? >>
>
> hen why does Argentia have such a law that kids be given Spanish names?

I dunno. Maybe they're pricks - like you are?

Cotton Eyed Joe

Jun 10, 2004, 9:24:30 PM6/10/04
sam...@aol.com (Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana) wrote in message news:<20040610084524...@mb-m02.aol.com>...

Which "you people"?

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 10, 2004, 9:29:11 PM6/10/04
Sandy Myers says:
<<I would practice my Polish heritage at home if I chose too. But thats
not good enough for hispanicks though.>>

Hispanicks want theor own speakie Spanish country that is a force on the world
stage. Hispanick macho pride demands no less. BUt because Hispanicks are
genetically unable to create such a successful country, they conspire to hijack
the USA and change us into a speakie Spanish country, thus fulfilling the
obsession by HIspanicks to be major players on the world stage.
faitau Tusi Pa'ia

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 10, 2004, 9:40:20 PM6/10/04
Manaick says:
<<I do not say that assimilation means total denial of cultural heritage>>

take for instance, Japanese-Americans. They know they are of Japanese heritage,
they take off their shoes before entering the house as in Japan, many have
Japanese garders in their back yard, many go to Bon dances, they eat
sushi.....yet no Americans are offended by it in any way. As long as you
display USA pride, you can do pretty much what you want to here. If you show
contempt and hatred of the USA (as Hispanicks do) then any show of cultural
heriatge will be looked upon with suspicion.
faitau Tusi Pa'ia

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 10, 2004, 9:43:00 PM6/10/04
<<Why are you so worried about an inferior race. If they are so
inferior then how can they take away this country from you Anglo
racists?>>

I never worried about Blacks and Hispanicks until politicians passed
Affirmative Action laws that forced us to hire Hispanicks and to give them a
place in our universities regardless of their test scores.
faitau Tusi Pa'ia

Leusogafofomaaitulagi Fonoimoana

Jun 10, 2004, 9:45:13 PM6/10/04
Cotton Eyed Joe says:
<<I dunno. Maybe they're pricks - like you are?>>

Did Anglos go around the world to their colonies and force the natives to take
full English names and to convert to Christianity as the Spaniards did?
faitau Tusi Pa'ia

It is loading more messages.