Why are homosexuals and atheists so ugly?

Homer

Nov 8, 2007, 11:22:06 AM11/8/07

Chris Johnson

Nov 8, 2007, 11:46:35 AM11/8/07
On Nov 8, 10:22 am, "Homer" <h...@xskigmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

Because you only see what you're looking for.

John Baker

Nov 8, 2007, 11:52:18 AM11/8/07

Probably the same reason why trolls are so stupid.

Robibnikoff

Nov 8, 2007, 12:36:45 PM11/8/07

"Homer" <h...@xskigmail.com> wrote

Why are you such a fucking dipshit?
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo

Mark K. Bilbo

Nov 8, 2007, 12:48:42 PM11/8/07
On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 11:22:06 -0500, Homer wrote:

<snip>

You mean like Ellen Johnson, President of American Atheists?

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/us/0705/gallery.falwell.reaction/
content.1.3.html

Or gay like Reichen Lehmkuhl?

http://www.mostbeautifulman.com/misc/reichenlehmkuhl/bio.shtml

Or Bob Paris?

http://www.classicbodybuilders.com/classicbodybuilderbobparis.html

Or IFBB hall of famer Chris Dickerson?

http://www.chrisdickerson.net/

Or Alex Kostich?

http://www.usms.org/swimgold/tt/aa/kch70al.htm

Oh hell, go through the list of athletes yourself:

http://www.outsports.com/outathletes/

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

http://www.sequentialpictures.com/moviestarwarsepisode3.html

Homer

Nov 8, 2007, 1:02:22 PM11/8/07

"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

> On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 11:22:06 -0500, Homer wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> You mean like Ellen Johnson, President of American Atheists?
>
> http://www.cnn.com/interactive/us/0705/gallery.falwell.reaction/
> content.1.3.html

LOL!! You consider this leather- faced lizard woman with
bleached hair attractive???? No amount of makeup helps,
yuck.

All I see with the rest of your list are bronzed and greased
queers in their underdrawers. How bout posting a pic
of YOU for laughs! Thanks for proving my point.

Geoff

Nov 8, 2007, 1:08:30 PM11/8/07
Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
> On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 11:22:06 -0500, Homer wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> You mean like Ellen Johnson, President of American Atheists?
>
> http://www.cnn.com/interactive/us/0705/gallery.falwell.reaction/content.1.3.html

Shazam!

Or how about gay/bis like Jennifer Beals, Lucy Liu, and Hilary Swank?

Or how about an atheist like Jodie Foster.

Robibnikoff

Nov 8, 2007, 1:25:11 PM11/8/07

"Homer" <h...@xskigmail.com> wrote in message

> "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 11:22:06 -0500, Homer wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>> You mean like Ellen Johnson, President of American Atheists?
>>
>> http://www.cnn.com/interactive/us/0705/gallery.falwell.reaction/
>> content.1.3.html
>
> LOL!! You consider this leather- faced lizard woman with
> bleached hair attractive???? No amount of makeup helps,
> yuck.

You sir, are an asshole and the only time you can get close to a woman is
when you pay for it. And I suspect you have to pay a lot.

Oh, and PLONK.

Robibnikoff

Nov 8, 2007, 1:26:15 PM11/8/07

"Geoff" <geb...@yahoo.nospam.com> wrote in message

> Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
>> On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 11:22:06 -0500, Homer wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>> You mean like Ellen Johnson, President of American Atheists?
>>
>> http://www.cnn.com/interactive/us/0705/gallery.falwell.reaction/content.1.3.html
>
> Shazam!

And she lives the next town over from me. I've probably passed by her and
never even noticed ;)

Cary Kittrell

Nov 8, 2007, 1:26:58 PM11/8/07
In article <HaIYi.52278$8G5....@bignews4.bellsouth.net> "Homer" <h...@xskigmail.com> writes:

> "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message
> > On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 11:22:06 -0500, Homer wrote:
> >
> > <snip>
> >
> > You mean like Ellen Johnson, President of American Atheists?
> >
> > http://www.cnn.com/interactive/us/0705/gallery.falwell.reaction/
> > content.1.3.html
>
> LOL!! You consider this leather- faced lizard woman with

"Leather-faced"?

Unless your taste runs exclusively to nine year-old girls,
I can't imagine how you could see Ellen Johnson as "leather-faced".

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Nov 8, 2007, 1:33:51 PM11/8/07
In article <pMWdndfUIYI-za7a...@giganews.com> "Geoff" <geb...@yahoo.nospam.com> writes:
> Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
> > On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 11:22:06 -0500, Homer wrote:
> >
> > <snip>
> >
> > You mean like Ellen Johnson, President of American Atheists?
> >
> > http://www.cnn.com/interactive/us/0705/gallery.falwell.reaction/content.1.3.html
>
> Shazam!
>
> Or how about gay/bis like Jennifer Beals, Lucy Liu, and Hilary Swank?

Heh. As long as we're bring bi-sexuals into it, I'm submitting
Nina Hartley.

But only as an excuse to slip in the factoid, recently learned,
that Nina was once arrested for "felony lesbianism"

No, I am not making that up. And it was in LAS VEGAS, of
all places.

> Or how about an atheist like Jodie Foster.

Angelina Jolie?

Julianne Moore?

Hepburn?

-- cary

bobandcarole®

Nov 8, 2007, 1:41:37 PM11/8/07

jcon

Nov 8, 2007, 2:30:14 PM11/8/07

pba...@worldonline.nl

Nov 8, 2007, 2:51:04 PM11/8/07

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
So I guess you have a hang-up over one or the other.
The prettiest girl in my school (she was 16/17) was the only atheist
in the class.
and I personal think Freddy Mercury had good looks.
If you want to see a really pretty homosexual
Go to Thailand, where they dress as women,
and often have boobs implanted.
Many a Western guy has mistaken them for pretty girls.

But I suppose you have no eye for that :-)
You probably think Rock Hudson looked like shit:-)

Peter van Velzen
November 2007
Amstelveen
The Netherlands

John Baker

Nov 8, 2007, 3:11:45 PM11/8/07

If he's looking for a partner who's his intellectual equal, I'd say
his taste runs more toward three year old girls.

Not to mention that he's probably 12.

>-- cary

duke

Nov 8, 2007, 4:17:39 PM11/8/07
On Thu, 8 Nov 2007 12:36:45 -0500, "Robibnikoff" <witc...@broomstick.com>
wrote:

>"Homer" <h...@xskigmail.com> wrote
>
>Why are you such a fucking dipshit?

I sense he hit a nerve on a personal problem with you.

duke, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

duke

Nov 8, 2007, 4:19:11 PM11/8/07
On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 11:51:04 -0800, "pba...@worldonline.nl"
<pba...@worldonline.nl> wrote:

>If you want to see a really pretty homosexual
>Go to Thailand, where they dress as women,
>and often have boobs implanted.
>Many a Western guy has mistaken them for pretty girls.

>But I suppose you have no eye for that :-)
>You probably think Rock Hudson looked like shit:-)

I have a gut feeling we just figured out what you are.

William Wingstedt

Nov 8, 2007, 4:19:39 PM11/8/07

Beauty is skin deep. Your ugliness is through and through.

Mark K. Bilbo

Nov 8, 2007, 6:47:33 PM11/8/07
On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 13:02:22 -0500, Homer wrote:

> "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 11:22:06 -0500, Homer wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>> You mean like Ellen Johnson, President of American Atheists?
>>
>> http://www.cnn.com/interactive/us/0705/gallery.falwell.reaction/
>> content.1.3.html
>
> LOL!! You consider this leather- faced lizard woman with bleached hair
> attractive???? No amount of makeup helps, yuck.

I guess if you prefer Tammy Fay Baker.

> All I see with the rest of your list are bronzed and greased queers in
> their underdrawers. How bout posting a pic of YOU for laughs! Thanks
> for proving my point.

I notice you ignored all the rest...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

“There's really no point to voting. If it made any
difference, it would probably be illegal”

- H. L. Mencken

Mark K. Bilbo

Nov 8, 2007, 6:50:04 PM11/8/07

I couldn't even get to the women before I decided I'd be typing all day.

I know I've personally met a number of stunningly attractive lesbians.

And a *hell* of a lot of butt ugly straight people in churches...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

“...The only really respectable Protestants are the
Fundamentalists. Unfortunately, they are also palpable idiots...”

- H. L. Mencken

Rev. Karl E. Taylor

Nov 8, 2007, 7:24:40 PM11/8/07
Homer wrote:
<Nothing at all>

Oh look, yet another in a long line of bigoted jerks.

What's the matter Homer, no altar boys for you to play with?

--
There are none more ignorant and useless,
than they that seek answers on their knees,

A.A #1143 PLONKED by Bob

Apostle of Dr. Lao EAC: Virgin Conversion Unit Director

Uncle Vic

Nov 8, 2007, 8:01:04 PM11/8/07
One fine day in alt.atheism, "Homer" <h...@xskigmail.com> bloodied us up
with this:

>> You mean like Ellen Johnson, President of American Atheists?
>>
>> http://www.cnn.com/interactive/us/0705/gallery.falwell.reaction/
>> content.1.3.html
>
> LOL!! You consider this leather- faced lizard woman with
> bleached hair attractive???? No amount of makeup helps,
> yuck.

You do see what you want to see. Your opinion is not objective. You see
people you hate, people who don't agree with you, as ugly no matter what
they look like. In this case, you are influenced by those you see in
authority, your church. Can't you think for yourself and formulate your
own opinions?

--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011

Uncle Vic

Nov 8, 2007, 8:03:21 PM11/8/07
One fine day in alt.atheism, "Geoff" <geb...@yahoo.nospam.com> bloodied
us up with this:

> Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

...or Anjelina Jolie.

Uncle Vic

Nov 8, 2007, 8:05:41 PM11/8/07
One fine day in alt.atheism, duke <duckg...@cox.net> bloodied us up with
this:

> On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 11:51:04 -0800, "pba...@worldonline.nl"

> <pba...@worldonline.nl> wrote:
>
>>If you want to see a really pretty homosexual
>>Go to Thailand, where they dress as women,
>>and often have boobs implanted.
>>Many a Western guy has mistaken them for pretty girls.
>
>>But I suppose you have no eye for that :-)
>>You probably think Rock Hudson looked like shit:-)
>
> I have a gut feeling we just figured out what you are.

As if anyone has a choice.

Douglas Berry

Nov 8, 2007, 8:19:52 PM11/8/07
On Thu, 8 Nov 2007 11:22:06 -0500 "Homer" <h...@xskigmail.com> carved
the following into the hard stone of alt.atheism

>http://www.jaunted.com/files/3/ellen_degeneres_delta.jpg

Not a supermodel, but not bad looking.

>http://themoderatevoice.com/wordpress-engine/files/rosie05.jpg
>
>http://backseatcuddler.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/rosie.jpg

Not attractive.

>http://www.frontrowking.com/comedians/george%20carlin/george-carlin.jpg

The dude is like 300 years old. You should look so good at that age.

Now, how about this kisser?

http://www.eagleforum.org/gif/phyllis/ps-books2.jpg

woof.

Anyway, as trolls go, this was really pathetic.
--

Douglas Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail
Atheist #2147, Atheist Vet #5

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a
stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as
good as dead: his eyes are closed." - Albert Einstein

Douglas Berry

Nov 8, 2007, 8:21:50 PM11/8/07
On Thu, 8 Nov 2007 13:02:22 -0500 "Homer" <h...@xskigmail.com> carved

the following into the hard stone of alt.atheism

>All I see with the rest of your list are bronzed and greased

>queers in their underdrawers. How bout posting a pic
>of YOU for laughs! Thanks for proving my point.

http://pics.livejournal.com/gridlore/pic/00018c14/g7

Now you. Let's see your picture, with a way to confirm it's you.

Douglas Berry

Nov 8, 2007, 8:28:20 PM11/8/07
On Thu, 8 Nov 2007 13:02:22 -0500 "Homer" <h...@xskigmail.com> carved
the following into the hard stone of alt.atheism

>All I see with the rest of your list are bronzed and greased

>queers in their underdrawers. How bout posting a pic
>of YOU for laughs! Thanks for proving my point.

Oh, and this one.

http://pics.livejournal.com/gridlore/pic/00019bcx/g7

Mark K. Bilbo

Nov 8, 2007, 8:45:54 PM11/8/07
On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 17:21:50 -0800, Douglas Berry wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Nov 2007 13:02:22 -0500 "Homer" <h...@xskigmail.com> carved
> the following into the hard stone of alt.atheism
>
>>All I see with the rest of your list are bronzed and greased queers in
>>their underdrawers. How bout posting a pic of YOU for laughs! Thanks
>>for proving my point.
>
> http://pics.livejournal.com/gridlore/pic/00018c14/g7
>
> Now you. Let's see your picture, with a way to confirm it's you.

This is mine by the way...

http://www.blu.org/meetings/1999/10/mckusick.jpg

(Dinja always suspect?)

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

"How come God gets credit whenever something good happens? Where was he
when her heart stopped?"

- Dr. House

Frank Mayhar

Nov 8, 2007, 10:54:02 PM11/8/07
On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 19:45:54 -0600, Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

> On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 17:21:50 -0800, Douglas Berry wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 8 Nov 2007 13:02:22 -0500 "Homer" <h...@xskigmail.com> carved
>> the following into the hard stone of alt.atheism
>>
>>>All I see with the rest of your list are bronzed and greased queers in
>>>their underdrawers. How bout posting a pic of YOU for laughs!
>>>Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>> http://pics.livejournal.com/gridlore/pic/00018c14/g7
>>
>> Now you. Let's see your picture, with a way to confirm it's you.
>
> This is mine by the way...
>
> http://www.blu.org/meetings/1999/10/mckusick.jpg

Mark, you _really_ need to stay in out of the sun! That sunburn is
something else!

> (Dinja always suspect?)

You little devil!
--
Frank Mayhar fr...@exit.com http://www.exit.com/
Exit Consulting http://www.gpsclock.com/

The Chief Instigator

Nov 8, 2007, 11:52:13 PM11/8/07

http://chiefinstigator.us.tt/SAT.php (even if it's five years old).

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2007-08 Houston Aeros) AA#2273

Martin

Nov 9, 2007, 5:15:17 AM11/9/07
Douglas Berry wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Nov 2007 13:02:22 -0500 "Homer" <h...@xskigmail.com> carved
> the following into the hard stone of alt.atheism
>
>> All I see with the rest of your list are bronzed and greased
>> queers in their underdrawers. How bout posting a pic
>> of YOU for laughs! Thanks for proving my point.
>
> http://pics.livejournal.com/gridlore/pic/00018c14/g7

ok now, fess up. How much beer had you been drinking there ;)

Nosterill

Nov 9, 2007, 7:23:38 AM11/9/07
On Nov 8, 10:19 pm, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 11:51:04 -0800, "pba...@worldonline.nl"
>
> <pba...@worldonline.nl> wrote:
> >If you want to see a really pretty homosexual
> >Go to Thailand, where they dress as women,
> >and often have boobs implanted.
> >Many a Western guy has mistaken them for pretty girls.
> >But I suppose you have no eye for that :-)
> >You probably think Rock Hudson looked like shit:-)
>
> I have a gut feeling we just figured out what you are.

And we all know what you are since you deliberately deleted his line
about the prettiest girl in his class.

Mark K. Bilbo

Nov 9, 2007, 7:59:48 AM11/9/07
On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 19:54:02 -0800, Frank Mayhar wrote:

> On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 19:45:54 -0600, Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 17:21:50 -0800, Douglas Berry wrote:
>>
>>> On Thu, 8 Nov 2007 13:02:22 -0500 "Homer" <h...@xskigmail.com> carved
>>> the following into the hard stone of alt.atheism

>>> http://pics.livejournal.com/gridlore/pic/00018c14/g7
>>>
>>> Now you. Let's see your picture, with a way to confirm it's you.
>>
>> This is mine by the way...
>>
>> http://www.blu.org/meetings/1999/10/mckusick.jpg
>
> Mark, you _really_ need to stay in out of the sun! That sunburn is
> something else!

I know. But it's so hard finding SPF 1,000,000

>> (Dinja always suspect?)
>
> You little devil!

Heh.

BTW, what the hell is it with the new logo? It gives me the creeps...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

"Warned you we tried! Listen you did not! Now screwed
we will all be!"

http://www.sequentialpictures.com/moviestarwarsepisode3.html

Mark K. Bilbo

Nov 9, 2007, 8:44:13 AM11/9/07
On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 17:19:52 -0800, Douglas Berry wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Nov 2007 11:22:06 -0500 "Homer" <h...@xskigmail.com> carved
> the following into the hard stone of alt.atheism
>
>>http://www.jaunted.com/files/3/ellen_degeneres_delta.jpg
>
> Not a supermodel, but not bad looking.
>
>>http://themoderatevoice.com/wordpress-engine/files/rosie05.jpg
>>
>>http://backseatcuddler.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/rosie.jpg
>
> Not attractive.
>
>>http://www.frontrowking.com/comedians/george%20carlin/george-carlin.jpg
>
> The dude is like 300 years old. You should look so good at that age.
>
> Now, how about this kisser?
>
> http://www.eagleforum.org/gif/phyllis/ps-books2.jpg
>
> woof.

Yeah, theists are so attractive. Like Tammy Fae Baker, Jerry Falwell, Ted
Haggard...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

“The most dangerous man to any government is the
man who is able to think things out... without regard
to the prevailing superstitions and taboos.
Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the
government he lives under is dishonest, insane, intolerable.”

- H. L. Mencken

Douglas Berry

Nov 9, 2007, 8:47:51 AM11/9/07
On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 10:15:17 +0000 Martin <use...@etiqa.co.uk>

carved the following into the hard stone of alt.atheism
>Douglas Berry wrote:
>> On Thu, 8 Nov 2007 13:02:22 -0500 "Homer" <h...@xskigmail.com> carved
>> the following into the hard stone of alt.atheism
>>
>>> All I see with the rest of your list are bronzed and greased
>>> queers in their underdrawers. How bout posting a pic
>>> of YOU for laughs! Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>> http://pics.livejournal.com/gridlore/pic/00018c14/g7
>
>ok now, fess up. How much beer had you been drinking there ;)

That was my second of the night. But I was at a SF convention after a
rather hellish week at work.

bobandcarole®

Nov 9, 2007, 8:53:52 AM11/9/07

Geoff

Nov 9, 2007, 10:02:47 AM11/9/07
Homer wrote:

> LOL!! You consider this leather- faced lizard woman with
> bleached hair attractive???? No amount of makeup helps,
> yuck.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But if you were to ask 100 people if
she was attractive, I have *no* doubt you would get 95+ yeas.

It's funny, I hear neocons say how much prettier Laura Bush is than Hillary
Clinton. Laura Bush? LOL I want to slap that surgically-fixed smile off her
fucking lying face every time I see her.

bobandcarole®

Nov 9, 2007, 10:06:07 AM11/9/07

So you're a woman beater.
I'll bet you're divorced too.

Geoff

Nov 9, 2007, 10:11:15 AM11/9/07
pba...@worldonline.nl wrote:

> and I personal think Freddy Mercury had good looks.

Aside from the buck teeth.

> If you want to see a really pretty homosexual
> Go to Thailand, where they dress as women,
> and often have boobs implanted.
> Many a Western guy has mistaken them for pretty girls.

No need to go that far (well, for those of us here in the States). There
used to be a bar in San Francisco called the Mother Lode. My brother owns an
engineering consulting firm near where it used to be and when I was working
for him, we used to go there for happy hour on Friday.

There was a tiered stage in the corner and all the little Filipino (or Thai,
etc.) "girls" would be dancing on the stage and there would be these big
blokes with ten-gallon hats and handlebar moustaches at the bar sizing them
up to see which one they could take home.

Merely a curious and somewhat comical diversion with a few cold beers for
us. The girls didn't mind and they would flirt with us until we would buy
them a glass of wine to make them go away. LOL

The Mother Lode is gone, but I'm sure the girls have found a new roost.
Seriously, there was *no* way you would know they were boys....well, very
small effeminate men.

Geoff

Nov 9, 2007, 10:14:05 AM11/9/07
Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

> Yeah, theists are so attractive. Like Tammy Fae Baker, Jerry Falwell,
> Ted Haggard...

LOL...Haggard...that guy *looks* gayer than all get out...he's like the guy
in the Kids In The Hall movie Brain Candy who was the only person that
didn't know he was gay.

Robibnikoff

Nov 9, 2007, 10:46:51 AM11/9/07

"Douglas Berry" <pengu...@mindOBVIOUSspring.com> wrote in message

> On Thu, 8 Nov 2007 11:22:06 -0500 "Homer" <h...@xskigmail.com> carved
> the following into the hard stone of alt.atheism
>
>>http://www.jaunted.com/files/3/ellen_degeneres_delta.jpg
>
> Not a supermodel, but not bad looking.
>
>>http://themoderatevoice.com/wordpress-engine/files/rosie05.jpg
>>
>>http://backseatcuddler.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/rosie.jpg
>
> Not attractive.
>
>>http://www.frontrowking.com/comedians/george%20carlin/george-carlin.jpg
>
> The dude is like 300 years old. You should look so good at that age.
>
> Now, how about this kisser?
>
> http://www.eagleforum.org/gif/phyllis/ps-books2.jpg
>
> woof.

Ohmigod, that HAIRDO!!! Eeeeeek!
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo

Robibnikoff

Nov 9, 2007, 10:47:27 AM11/9/07

> On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 17:21:50 -0800, Douglas Berry wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 8 Nov 2007 13:02:22 -0500 "Homer" <h...@xskigmail.com> carved
>> the following into the hard stone of alt.atheism
>>
>>>All I see with the rest of your list are bronzed and greased queers in
>>>their underdrawers. How bout posting a pic of YOU for laughs! Thanks
>>>for proving my point.
>>
>> http://pics.livejournal.com/gridlore/pic/00018c14/g7
>>
>> Now you. Let's see your picture, with a way to confirm it's you.
>
> This is mine by the way...
>
> http://www.blu.org/meetings/1999/10/mckusick.jpg

You cheeky little devil!

> (Dinja always suspect?)

You betcha! :)

Robibnikoff

Nov 9, 2007, 10:49:09 AM11/9/07

"Geoff" <geb...@yahoo.nospam.com> wrote in message

She's so botoxed, she can't help but look perpetually surprised :P

Frank Mayhar

Nov 9, 2007, 12:04:54 PM11/9/07
On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 06:59:48 -0600, Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
> On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 19:54:02 -0800, Frank Mayhar wrote:
>> On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 19:45:54 -0600, Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
>>> (Dinja always suspect?)
>>
>> You little devil!
>
> Heh.
>
> BTW, what the hell is it with the new logo? It gives me the creeps...

*shrug* I think they wanted something that wasn't encumbered, really.
Considering the artistic talents of people like me, I think they did
pretty well.

Geoff

Nov 9, 2007, 4:30:58 PM11/9/07

So you don't understand sarcasm.

pba...@worldonline.nl

Nov 9, 2007, 4:57:16 PM11/9/07
On 8 nov, 22:19, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 11:51:04 -0800, "pba...@worldonline.nl"
>
> <pba...@worldonline.nl> wrote:
> >If you want to see a really pretty homosexual
> >Go to Thailand, where they dress as women,
> >and often have boobs implanted.
> >Many a Western guy has mistaken them for pretty girls.
> >But I suppose you have no eye for that :-)
> >You probably think Rock Hudson looked like shit:-)
>
> I have a gut feeling we just figured out what you are.

We? meaning you and someone else.
Gut feelings are often misleading especially when you have to much gas
inside:-)
But tell me Duke, what does this sentence mean.
Who is "we" in this sentence and who is "you" (homer or Peter van
Velzen?)

It's one thing making silly one-liners,
it's another thing making them make sense:-)

Hoping to hear from you ladiesman:-)

Peter van Velzen
November 2007
Amstelveen
The Netherlands

pba...@worldonline.nl

Nov 9, 2007, 5:01:24 PM11/9/07

How do you know that was deliberatly?
Knowing Duke, it might be simple stupidity
Or do you think he doesn't know snipping can be checked?
The Girl by the way looked like a mix between Barbara Eden (Jeany in I
dream of Jeany) and Agneta Faeltskog (The Blond in Abba).
She had the smallest nose I ever saw until I met my wife.

Peter van Velzen Daengprasert

pba...@worldonline.nl

Nov 9, 2007, 5:08:59 PM11/9/07

Homer would have loved them no doubt,
especially the philipino's who are all Roman Catholiic:-)

To my surprise it was a lot easier to tell the ladyboys apart, when in
Thailand,
then it was in Amsterdam. In Amsterdam a 6 foot girl is not abnormal,
in Thailand a 5 foot girl looks rather big!

Also the oriental girls tend to be much more timid and modest than
there western counterparts, which can't be said for the ladyboys.

In Thai they are called "Katooy" which also means homosexual.
It is a cultural phenomena that homosexuals over there behave and
dress like women, (well very untimid and unmodest women)
Transsexuality is very common in Thailand. Even a professional boxer
who had beaten men had an operation. It worked quite well "She" is now
boxing (and losing!) against girls!

Peter van Velzen

Dysperdis

Nov 9, 2007, 7:10:54 PM11/9/07
It is rather scary, isn't it? Even I know it looks horrible, and I
usually wouldn't know a bad hairdo if it bit me in the ass.

--
My current project: http://binderreviews.googlepages.com/

Mark K. Bilbo

Nov 9, 2007, 8:56:58 PM11/9/07

Is that botox or has she had enough face lifts her eyebrows are immobile?

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys
on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING
like Shakespeare!" - Blair Houghton

Bill Shroyer

Nov 10, 2007, 12:46:21 AM11/10/07
On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 07:44:13 -0600, "Mark K. Bilbo"
<gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote:

<snip>

> Yeah, theists are so attractive. Like Tammy Fae Baker, Jerry Falwell, Ted
> Haggard...

Actually, Ted Haggard kind of... "does it" for me. Maybe it's just my
masochistic side. ;-)

Syd M.

Nov 10, 2007, 3:25:04 AM11/10/07
On Nov 9, 4:30 pm, "Geoff" <geb...@yahoo.nospam.com> wrote:

He doesn't understand, period.

PDW

Nosterill

Nov 10, 2007, 3:37:33 AM11/10/07
On Nov 9, 10:01 pm, "pba...@worldonline.nl" <pba...@worldonline.nl>
wrote:

That is true - Duke's stupidity is legendary - but the snip seemed to
make the text fit his thesis, so I'm still guessing dishonesty. We''ll
see if he replies to your post and your wife gets deleted.

Mark K. Bilbo

Nov 10, 2007, 9:04:22 AM11/10/07
On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 09:04:54 -0800, Frank Mayhar wrote:

> On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 06:59:48 -0600, Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
>>>
>>> You little devil!
>>
>> Heh.
>>
>> BTW, what the hell is it with the new logo? It gives me the creeps...
>
> *shrug* I think they wanted something that wasn't encumbered, really.
> Considering the artistic talents of people like me, I think they did
> pretty well.

I dunno... gives me the creeps for some reason. <g>

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

“A metaphysician is one who, when you remark
that twice two makes four, demands to know what
you mean by twice, what by two, what by makes,
and what by four. For asking such questions
metaphysicians are supported in oriental luxury
in the universities, and respected as educated
and intelligent men. ”

- H. L. Mencken

Frank Mayhar

Nov 10, 2007, 4:56:48 PM11/10/07
On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 08:04:22 -0600, Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

> On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 09:04:54 -0800, Frank Mayhar wrote:

>>> Heh.
>>>
>>> BTW, what the hell is it with the new logo? It gives me the creeps...
>>
>> *shrug* I think they wanted something that wasn't encumbered, really.
>> Considering the artistic talents of people like me, I think they did
>> pretty well.
>
> I dunno... gives me the creeps for some reason. <g>

Could be worse.

http://www.linux.gr/logos/penguins_high-quality_pngs/tux.big.png

And then there's

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/6447/beastie0cm.jpg

:-P

Robibnikoff

Nov 10, 2007, 6:35:24 PM11/10/07

"Frank Mayhar" <fr...@exit.com> wrote in message

> On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 08:04:22 -0600, Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

>>> *shrug* I think they wanted something that wasn't encumbered, really.
>>> Considering the artistic talents of people like me, I think they did
>>> pretty well.
>>
>> I dunno... gives me the creeps for some reason. <g>
>
> Could be worse.
>
> http://www.linux.gr/logos/penguins_high-quality_pngs/tux.big.png
>

> And then there's
>
> http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/6447/beastie0cm.jpg

Jesus christ, I pulled that up with my kid standing next to me!
--
Robibnikoff

Frank Mayhar

Nov 10, 2007, 6:45:12 PM11/10/07

...and...?

(Could have been worse...and I'm not going to link to it, this time. :-)

Mark K. Bilbo

Nov 10, 2007, 9:28:20 PM11/10/07
On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 18:35:24 -0500, Robibnikoff wrote:

You've been in this ng *how* long now?

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

“We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and
glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach
their heart's desire at last, and the White House will
be adorned by a downright moron.”

- H. L. Mencken

Message has been deleted

Robibnikoff

Nov 11, 2007, 5:39:16 AM11/11/07

> On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 18:35:24 -0500, Robibnikoff wrote:
>
>> "Frank Mayhar" <fr...@exit.com> wrote in message

>>> Could be worse.
>>>
>>> http://www.linux.gr/logos/penguins_high-quality_pngs/tux.big.png
>>>

>>> And then there's
>>>
>>> http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/6447/beastie0cm.jpg
>>
>> Jesus christ, I pulled that up with my kid standing next to me!
>
> You've been in this ng *how* long now?

Well, shoot, if it had come from Stony, I wouldn't have clicked on it, but
you were talking about logos!

Lesson learned! Sheesh!

bobandcarole®

Nov 11, 2007, 6:01:50 AM11/11/07
It's in their genes. If they were normal, they
wouldn't be faggots and unGodly heathens.

Mark K. Bilbo

Nov 11, 2007, 8:39:04 AM11/11/07
On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 13:56:48 -0800, Frank Mayhar wrote:

> On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 08:04:22 -0600, Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

>>> *shrug* I think they wanted something that wasn't encumbered, really.
>>> Considering the artistic talents of people like me, I think they did
>>> pretty well.
>>
>> I dunno... gives me the creeps for some reason. <g>
>
> Could be worse.
>
> http://www.linux.gr/logos/penguins_high-quality_pngs/tux.big.png

Hey! Tux is cute! So's the old BSD logo.

Erm... satanic cartoon animal porn?

I don't know what the hell it is but the kids in the Nix world, while
often being creative and talented, tend to lapse into a few odd
categories:

- 27 shades of black. To the point not only can I not understand how they
see anything on screen but can't fathom how they even know their monitors
are on.

- Truly spooky Anime teenage girls with dinner plate sized eyes and
skirts measured in millimeters (you are assured they are wearing panties
because you can't miss seeing them). I do not know what this is about. I
do not want to know.

- Angelina Jolie.

- Floating glassy globy shiny things. Now, this looked interesting six or
so years ago but we don't seem to have moved on. Seems everything--BSD's
logo included--has inhaled helium and floated away over a sea of
reflections.

And speaking of Tux, I have nightmares of somebody coming out with a
version that's 42 shades of shiny globy glass with saucer sized eyes,
flashing a thong, and reflecting Angelina Jolie...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

“I believe that it is better to tell the truth than a lie.
I believe it is better to be free than to be a slave.
And I believe it is better to know than to be ignorant.”

- H. L. Mencken

Mark K. Bilbo

Nov 11, 2007, 8:40:35 AM11/11/07

Heh.

On the other hand, considering your kid, I'd be willing to bet all that
happened was she wrinkled her nose and said, "gross."

(And went away shaking her head over mom's choice of friends <G>)

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace
alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing
it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."

- H. L. Mencken

Robibnikoff

Nov 11, 2007, 9:53:56 AM11/11/07

"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

LOL, no, it was more along the lines of "What the heck is going on there?!?"

Free Lunch

Nov 11, 2007, 9:57:24 AM11/11/07
On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 09:53:56 -0500, in alt.atheism
"Robibnikoff" <witc...@broomstick.com> wrote in
<5pojbdF...@mid.individual.net>:

It breaks with the tradition of birds and bees.

bobandcarole®

Nov 11, 2007, 12:06:11 PM11/11/07
On Nov 9, 7:10?pm, Dysperdis <dysper...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Robibnikoff wrote:
> > "Douglas Berry" <penguin_...@mindOBVIOUSspring.com> wrote in message

> >> On Thu, 8 Nov 2007 11:22:06 -0500 "Homer" <h...@xskigmail.com> carved
> >> the following into the hard stone of alt.atheism

> >> Not a supermodel, but not bad looking.

> >> Not attractive.

> >> The dude is like 300 years old. You should look so good at that age.
>
> >> Now, how about this kisser?
>
> >>http://www.eagleforum.org/gif/phyllis/ps-books2.jpg
>
> >> woof.
>
> > Ohmigod, that HAIRDO!!! Eeeeeek!
>
> It is rather scary, isn't it? Even I know it looks horrible, and I
> usually wouldn't know a bad hairdo if it bit me in the ass.

That's obvious, dyke
http://www.frappr.com/dysperdis

They don't teach you much at the University of Frasier Valley, huh?

Frank Mayhar

Nov 11, 2007, 1:17:14 PM11/11/07

And your response was . . . ?

(I can't _wait_ to hear _this_! ;-)

Robibnikoff

Nov 11, 2007, 4:46:25 PM11/11/07

NOTHING! DON'T LOOK!

Yeah, that was pretty much it ;)

Dysperdis

Nov 11, 2007, 6:01:14 PM11/11/07

Just a wee bit obsessed, aren't you?

bobandcarole®

Nov 11, 2007, 6:41:24 PM11/11/07
On Nov 11, 6:01?pm, Dysperdis <dysper...@gmail.com> wrote:

Nope, I like pointing out how ugly
you carpet munching dykes are!!

See below:
http://www.frappr.com/dysperdis

Douglas Berry

Nov 11, 2007, 7:50:54 PM11/11/07
On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 11:39:28 -0600 " Death" <De...@yourdoor.net>

carved the following into the hard stone of alt.atheism

>begin 666 dyingfag2.gif

Too stupid to understand "text medium"?
--

Douglas Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail
Atheist #2147, Atheist Vet #5
Jason Gastrich is praying for me on 8 January 2011

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a
stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as
good as dead: his eyes are closed." - Albert Einstein

Frank Mayhar

Nov 11, 2007, 9:48:27 PM11/11/07

Coward! :-P

Lars Eighner

Nov 12, 2007, 12:15:38 AM11/12/07
So as to make the experience as unpleasant as possible when we kick your
candy ass.

--
Lars Eighner <http://larseighner.com/> <http://myspace.com/larseighner>
Countdown: 435 days to go.

Robibnikoff

Nov 12, 2007, 4:57:45 AM11/12/07

"Dysperdis" <dysp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

What's this nonsense about the Unversity of Frasier Valley?

Robibnikoff

Nov 12, 2007, 4:58:25 AM11/12/07

Whatevah! :)

bo_da...@mactan.org

Nov 13, 2007, 12:07:32 AM11/13/07
On 12 Nov 2007 05:15:38 GMT,

Lars Eighner <use...@larseighner.com> wrote:

>So as to make the experience as unpleasant as possible when we kick your
>candy ass.

"Candy ass." What a strange turn of words but coming from a homosexual
such as you, I suppose it's common speak.

Virgil

Nov 13, 2007, 12:21:49 AM11/13/07
Ugliness, like beauty, lies in the eye of the beholder.

So such ugliness as you observe is within you,
and not in those whom you are observing.

To those without that infection of ugliness within themselves, neither
homosexuals nor atheists look ugly.

Douglas Berry

Nov 13, 2007, 10:49:18 AM11/13/07
On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 05:07:32 GMT bo_da...@mactan.org carved the

following into the hard stone of alt.atheism

I'm not gay, but I think you're a candy ass piece of shit.

Oh, and why didn't you post your picture? What are you afraid of,
little one?

Brian E. Clark

Nov 14, 2007, 6:09:34 PM11/14/07
In article <5pjdjkF...@mid.individual.net>,
Robibnikoff said...

> > http://www.eagleforum.org/gif/phyllis/ps-books2.jpg
> >
> > woof.
>
> Ohmigod, that HAIRDO!!! Eeeeeek!

It's amazing what results a woman can get using those
little pink rollers with the foam inserts.

--
-----------
Brian E. Clark

Robibnikoff

Nov 15, 2007, 12:36:32 PM11/15/07

"Brian E. Clark" <re...@newsgroup.only.please> wrote in message

And a spray can of shellac! ;)
--
Robyn

bo_da...@mactan.org

Nov 13, 2007, 11:56:10 PM11/13/07
On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 07:49:18 -0800, Douglas Berry
<pengu...@mindOBVIOUSspring.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 05:07:32 GMT bo_da...@mactan.org carved the
>following into the hard stone of alt.atheism
>>On 12 Nov 2007 05:15:38 GMT,
>>

>>Lars Eighner <use...@larseighner.com> wrote:
>>
>>>So as to make the experience as unpleasant as possible when we kick your
>>>candy ass.
>>
>>"Candy ass." What a strange turn of words but coming from a homosexual
>>such as you, I suppose it's common speak.
>
>I'm not gay, but I think you're a candy ass piece of shit.
>
>Oh, and why didn't you post your picture? What are you afraid of,
>little one?

You want to see my picture! Are you thinking of asking me for a date?
Sorry, sweet cakes, I only do women. Have you considered the men's
restroom at your local airport or bus station for date cruising --
sure you have. <SNIGGER>

Douglas Berry

Nov 17, 2007, 9:57:55 PM11/17/07
On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 04:56:10 +0000 bo_da...@mactan.org carved the

following into the hard stone of alt.atheism

Having been married for 17 years, I really don't need dating tips. And
living in the San Francisco area with several gay or bi friends, if I
wanted to date a guy, I'd just go with my wife to her weekly karaoke
and hook up with one of her friends there. But I'd be more likely to
hook up with the women there. We're poly, you see.

Honestly, I think you only "do" women who come with puncture repair
kits.

You demanded photos of other people. Why not lead by example and post
yours? Are you really that big a hypocrite? Or are you that ashamed of
your looks? Here, another few pictures of me and my family...

http://pics.livejournal.com/gridlore/gallery/0000151z

http://pics.livejournal.com/gridlore/pic/00019bcx/g7

I may not be the best-looking guy in the world, but I'm proud of how I
look and am not ashamed to share.

How about you? You got the cojones to show us poor atheists your ugly
mug?

bo_da...@mactan.org

Nov 18, 2007, 1:26:42 AM11/18/07
On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 18:57:55 -0800, Douglas Berry
<pengu...@mindOBVIOUSspring.com> wrote:

>You demanded photos of other people.

No, I don't. You're phishing.

>Why not lead by example and post yours? Are you really that big a hypocrite?
> Or are you that ashamed of your looks? Here, another few pictures of me and my family...
>
>http://pics.livejournal.com/gridlore/gallery/0000151z

Some advice from one who has designed a number of experimental
aircraft. Don't take that baby boy out in a wind higher than 20 knots
His ears are like airfoils and you may damn well find him getting
airborne and out of reach before you know it.

>http://pics.livejournal.com/gridlore/pic/00019bcx/g7

"Firing the MP-5" WooooooooooooooEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! But why are you
wear blue fingernail polish?

>I may not be the best-looking guy in the world

"May not be!" If I had a dog that looked like you I'd shave his ass
and make him walk backwards.

>but I'm proud of how I look and am not ashamed to share.

I'll take the water-board.

>How about you? You got the cojones to show us poor atheists.

No, I haven't the need to post pictures of my sex organs. Why you are
interested in seeing my balls anyway...Hmmmmmmmmm.?

Douglas Berry

Nov 18, 2007, 11:17:17 AM11/18/07
On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 06:26:42 GMT bo_da...@mactan.org carved the

following into the hard stone of alt.atheism
>On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 18:57:55 -0800, Douglas Berry
><pengu...@mindOBVIOUSspring.com> wrote:
>
>>You demanded photos of other people.
>
>No, I don't. You're phishing.
>
>>Why not lead by example and post yours? Are you really that big a hypocrite?
>> Or are you that ashamed of your looks? Here, another few pictures of me and my family...
>>
>>http://pics.livejournal.com/gridlore/gallery/0000151z
>
>Some advice from one who has designed a number of experimental
>aircraft. Don't take that baby boy out in a wind higher than 20 knots
>His ears are like airfoils and you may damn well find him getting
>airborne and out of reach before you know it.

That's a girl, doofus.

>>http://pics.livejournal.com/gridlore/pic/00019bcx/g7
>
>"Firing the MP-5" WooooooooooooooEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! But why are you
>wear blue fingernail polish?

OK, you really need to share your drugs.

>>I may not be the best-looking guy in the world
>
>"May not be!" If I had a dog that looked like you I'd shave his ass
>and make him walk backwards.

*yawn*

>>but I'm proud of how I look and am not ashamed to share.
>
>I'll take the water-board.

Guessyou must be really ugly.

>>How about you? You got the cojones to show us poor atheists.
>
>No, I haven't the need to post pictures of my sex organs. Why you are
>interested in seeing my balls anyway...Hmmmmmmmmm.?

I collect tiny objects.

bo_da...@mactan.org

Nov 18, 2007, 11:43:40 AM11/18/07
On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 08:17:17 -0800, Douglas Berry
<pengu...@mindOBVIOUSspring.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 06:26:42 GMT bo_da...@mactan.org carved the
>following into the hard stone of alt.atheism
>>On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 18:57:55 -0800, Douglas Berry
>><pengu...@mindOBVIOUSspring.com> wrote:
>>
>>>You demanded photos of other people.
>>
>>No, I don't. You're phishing.
>>
>>>Why not lead by example and post yours? Are you really that big a hypocrite?
>>> Or are you that ashamed of your looks? Here, another few pictures of me and my family...
>>>
>>>http://pics.livejournal.com/gridlore/gallery/0000151z
>>
>>Some advice from one who has designed a number of experimental
>>aircraft. Don't take that baby boy out in a wind higher than 20 knots
>>His ears are like airfoils and you may damn well find him getting
>>airborne and out of reach before you know it.
>
>That's a girl, doofus.

None the less - The airfoils are huge. She looks a lot like you. I
suspect that you'll have to put together a rather large dowry when it
comes time to try to marry her off.

>>>http://pics.livejournal.com/gridlore/pic/00019bcx/g7
>>
>>"Firing the MP-5" WooooooooooooooEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! But why are you
>>wear blue fingernail polish?
>
>OK, you really need to share your drugs.

You're the one wearing blue nail polish, sweet cake.

>>>I may not be the best-looking guy in the world
>>
>>"May not be!" If I had a dog that looked like you I'd shave his ass
>>and make him walk backwards.

>*yawn*

So, you been told that many times before. After viewing your family
photos one can easily understand why.

>>>but I'm proud of how I look and am not ashamed to share.
>>
>>I'll take the water-board.
>
>Guessyou must be really ugly.

You are concerned about other men looks. That seems queer for one who
so loudly proclaims is heterosexuality.

>>>How about you? You got the cojones to show us poor atheists.
>>
>>No, I haven't the need to post pictures of my sex organs. Why you are
>>interested in seeing my balls anyway...Hmmmmmmmmm.?
>
>I collect tiny objects.

Of course. You have to match what you're born with.

Douglas Berry

Nov 18, 2007, 10:13:22 PM11/18/07
On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 16:43:40 GMT bo_da...@mactan.org carved the

following into the hard stone of alt.atheism
>On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 08:17:17 -0800, Douglas Berry
><pengu...@mindOBVIOUSspring.com> wrote:

>>>Some advice from one who has designed a number of experimental
>>>aircraft. Don't take that baby boy out in a wind higher than 20 knots
>>>His ears are like airfoils and you may damn well find him getting
>>>airborne and out of reach before you know it.
>>
>>That's a girl, doofus.
>
>None the less - The airfoils are huge. She looks a lot like you. I
>suspect that you'll have to put together a rather large dowry when it
>comes time to try to marry her off.

Runs in the family. None of us had trouble finding stable, loving
mates. 3 kids, 3 marriages, two of which are at or approaching twenty
years. How long you been married?

Dowries? What century are you posting from?

>>>"Firing the MP-5" WooooooooooooooEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! But why are you
>>>wear blue fingernail polish?
>>
>>OK, you really need to share your drugs.
>
>You're the one wearing blue nail polish, sweet cake.

I really wish I knew where you were seeing that. This was taken on a
very chilly day, so my fingers might have been a bit blue.

bo_da...@mactan.org

Dec 3, 2007, 7:33:47 PM12/3/07
Douglas Berry <pengu...@mindOBVIOUSspring.com> wrote:

>Having been married for 17 years, I really don't need dating tips. And
>living in the San Francisco area with several gay or bi friends, if I
>wanted to date a guy, I'd just go with my wife to her weekly karaoke
>and hook up with one of her friends there. But I'd be more likely to
>hook up with the women there. We're poly, you see.

Yeah, sure -- The boy is just barely able to conceal himself in the
small hall closet and the more he proclaimed his heterosexuality the
tighter all the heterosexual men present pulled up the zipper on the
fly of their pants.

Douglas paints his fingernail before he goes to the shooting range
<SNIGGER>

Douglas Berry

Dec 3, 2007, 9:55:30 PM12/3/07
On Tue, 04 Dec 2007 00:33:47 +0000 bo_da...@mactan.org carved the

following into the hard stone of alt.atheism
>Douglas Berry <pengu...@mindOBVIOUSspring.com> wrote:
>
>>Having been married for 17 years, I really don't need dating tips. And
>>living in the San Francisco area with several gay or bi friends, if I
>>wanted to date a guy, I'd just go with my wife to her weekly karaoke
>>and hook up with one of her friends there. But I'd be more likely to
>>hook up with the women there. We're poly, you see.
>
>Yeah, sure -- The boy is just barely able to conceal himself in the
>small hall closet and the more he proclaimed his heterosexuality the
>tighter all the heterosexual men present pulled up the zipper on the
>fly of their pants.

It took you nearly two weeks to come up with that?

>Douglas paints his fingernail before he goes to the shooting range
><SNIGGER>

Fingernail? Singular? Been years since I wore nail polish, but I knew
enough to do all ten.

bo_da...@mactan.org

Dec 3, 2007, 11:54:21 PM12/3/07
On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 18:55:30 -0800, Douglas Berry
<pengu...@mindOBVIOUSspring.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 04 Dec 2007 00:33:47 +0000 bo_da...@mactan.org carved the
>following into the hard stone of alt.atheism
>>Douglas Berry <pengu...@mindOBVIOUSspring.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Having been married for 17 years, I really don't need dating tips. And
>>>living in the San Francisco area with several gay or bi friends, if I
>>>wanted to date a guy, I'd just go with my wife to her weekly karaoke
>>>and hook up with one of her friends there. But I'd be more likely to
>>>hook up with the women there. We're poly, you see.
>>
>>Yeah, sure -- The boy is just barely able to conceal himself in the
>>small hall closet and the more he proclaimed his heterosexuality the
>>tighter all the heterosexual men present pulled up the zipper on the
>>fly of their pants.
>
>It took you nearly two weeks to come up with that?

I often prioritize my responses -- that you are so insignificant you
are way, way down the list most times.

Douglas Berry

Dec 4, 2007, 10:17:06 PM12/4/07
On Tue, 04 Dec 2007 04:54:21 +0000 bo_da...@mactan.org carved the

following into the hard stone of alt.atheism
>On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 18:55:30 -0800, Douglas Berry
><pengu...@mindOBVIOUSspring.com> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 04 Dec 2007 00:33:47 +0000 bo_da...@mactan.org carved the
>>following into the hard stone of alt.atheism

>>>Yeah, sure -- The boy is just barely able to conceal himself in the
>>>small hall closet and the more he proclaimed his heterosexuality the
>>>tighter all the heterosexual men present pulled up the zipper on the
>>>fly of their pants.
>>
>>It took you nearly two weeks to come up with that?
>
>I often prioritize my responses -- that you are so insignificant you
>are way, way down the list most times.

So the times you replied to me almost immediately, which happened much
of the time in our early exchanges, you had nothing in your sad, empty
life but me?

Pathetic.

bo_da...@mactan.org

Dec 5, 2007, 12:34:42 AM12/5/07
On Tue, 04 Dec 2007 19:17:06 -0800, Douglas Berry
<pengu...@mindOBVIOUSspring.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 04 Dec 2007 04:54:21 +0000 bo_da...@mactan.org carved the
>following into the hard stone of alt.atheism
>>On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 18:55:30 -0800, Douglas Berry
>><pengu...@mindOBVIOUSspring.com> wrote:
>>
>>>On Tue, 04 Dec 2007 00:33:47 +0000 bo_da...@mactan.org carved the
>>>following into the hard stone of alt.atheism

>>>It took you nearly two weeks to come up with that?
>>
>>I often prioritize my responses -- that you are so insignificant you
>>are way, way down the list most times.
>
>So the times you replied to me almost immediately, which happened much
>of the time in our early exchanges, you had nothing in your sad, empty
>life but me?

I'm confident that you wife would admit that having nothing in her
life but you has burdened her with a sad and empty existence. Even the
nature of your post points up your dominate feminine side. Perhaps
that the reason you paint your nails.

>Pathetic.

Douglas Berry

Dec 5, 2007, 8:37:29 PM12/5/07
On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 05:34:42 GMT bo_da...@mactan.org carved the

following into the hard stone of alt.atheism

So, nothing going for you tonight?

You really are bad at this, you know. We're laughing at you. Oh, I
painted my nails years ago while I was still a teenager. It was cool
then.

So, how many years you been married?

bo_da...@mactan.org

Dec 5, 2007, 11:53:57 PM12/5/07
On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 17:37:29 -0800, Douglas Berry
<pengu...@mindOBVIOUSspring.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 05:34:42 GMT bo_da...@mactan.org carved the
>following into the hard stone of alt.atheism

>>>So the times you replied to me almost immediately, which happened much
>>>of the time in our early exchanges, you had nothing in your sad, empty
>>>life but me?
>>
>>I'm confident that you wife would admit that having nothing in her
>>life but you has burdened her with a sad and empty existence. Even the
>>nature of your post points up your dominate feminine side. Perhaps
>>that the reason you paint your nails.
>
>So, nothing going for you tonight?

I'll bet your wife said the same thing to you, but not as a question.

>You really are bad at this, you know. We're laughing at you. Oh, I
>painted my nails years ago while I was still a teenager. It was cool
>then.

Sure you did <SNIGGER>

>So, how many years you been married?

I didn't ask you if you were married. You volunteered the information
as a smoke screen. In Vietnam we often called down smoke when were in
a tight spot. But we never forgot that the problem was likely still
going to be there after the smoke cleared so we better use the time to
prepare. Unfortunately your problem doesn't allow you to prepare,,
huh, boy?

ScottyFLL

Dec 6, 2007, 4:50:37 PM12/6/07

> http://tinyurl.com/39qg2s

In March of 2000, Blobtardia and his fat, slimy wife Carole put up a
personals ad on alt.personals.BIG-FOLKS.

The ad has been preserved in a screenshot for all to see:

http://bp1.blogger.com/_MtJuVnsW_9s/R02uIU7lqhI/AAAAAAAAAAM/CANHKv12nCI/s1600-h/BC+Full+personal+ad+screenshot.jpg

In this ad, Blobtardia says that he was 6'1" and 225 pounds. We KNOW
that Blobtardia is the biggest (and fattest) liar on the internet
(meaning he's probably under 6'1" and probably over 225 pounds), but
let's take him at his word just this once.

Blobtardia's body mass index (BMI) back in 2000 was at least 29.7.
Here's a BMI calculator: http://nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

29.7 is SEVERELY overweight, OBESE being the next designation at just
0.2 additional points.

Now, we know that Blobtardia spends ALL day getting NO exercise: His
fat ass sits at his computer all day long, looking up gay porn,
spamming and cross-posting, forging, etc. But probably his most
disturbing behavior is his shifting nyms, and then RESPONDING to his
own posts with ANOTHER nym!

We can easily see that Blobtardia's BMI, nearly 8 years later, is
WELL
over the benchmark for obesity.

This is why he posts vile bisexual extra-marital fuckfest ads to such
elite groups as alt.personals.BIG-FOLKS.

bobandcarole

Dec 7, 2007, 8:52:54 AM12/7/07

Speaking of shit, have you slopped Sharon Scharf the pig today?

Here piggy piggy,,,SOOOWIE!! LOL

Here she comes now, heel bitch, heel..

Oink..Oink...

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/304/0006phototy4.jpg
/}
@###{ ]::::::bobandcarole::::::>
\}
Cutting faggot Scott Salberg to pieces daily