Make a difference

Feb 25, 2011, 10:33:20 PM2/25/11
This is the foundation of my social beliefs

https://secure4.afo.net/ada/donate.php

--
J Young
Jvis...@live.com

W.T.S.

Feb 26, 2011, 12:17:42 AM2/26/11
In article <4g6hqu....@news.alt.net>, jl...@lie.com says...

> This is the foundation of my social beliefs:

> http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481

Excellent foundation!

Ray Fischer

Feb 26, 2011, 2:38:46 AM2/26/11
J <jvis...@live.com> wrote:
>This is the foundation of my social beliefs

Nazism.

--
Ray Fischer | Mendacracy (n.) government by lying
rfis...@sonic.net | The new GOP ideal

Feb 26, 2011, 4:20:01 PM2/26/11

"W.T.S." <m1...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> In article <4g6hqu....@news.alt.net>, jl...@lie.com says...
>>
>> This is the foundation of my social beliefs:
>
>> https://secure4.afo.net/ada/donate.php
>
> Excellent foundation!

Agreed. Now you have to put it into practice.

--
J Young
Jvis...@live.com

Kadaitcha Man

Feb 26, 2011, 7:26:17 PM2/26/11
Ray Fischer <rfis...@sonic.net> fudged together:

> J<jvis...@live.com> wrote:

>> This is the foundation of my social beliefs
>
> Nazism.

Godwinned!

Godwin's Law says he wins, you lose.

--
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.atheism.
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in 24hoursupport.helpdesk.

Ray Fischer

Feb 27, 2011, 3:22:27 AM2/27/11
Kadaitcha Man <narrow.ha...@alt.sports.hookers> wrote:
>Ray Fischer <rfis...@sonic.net> fudged together:
>
>> J<jvis...@live.com> wrote:
>
>>> This is the foundation of my social beliefs
>>
>> Nazism.
>
>Godwinned!
>
>Godwin's Law says he wins, you lose.

Grow up, dumbass. And try not to be so stupid.

Kadaitcha Man

Feb 27, 2011, 3:25:57 AM2/27/11
Ray Fischer <rfis...@sonic.net> bitched:

> Kadaitcha Man<narrow.ha...@alt.sports.hookers> wrote:
>> Ray Fischer<rfis...@sonic.net> fudged together:

>>> Nazism.
>>
>> Godwinned!
>>
>> Godwin's Law says he wins, you lose.
>
> Grow up, dumbass. And try not to be so stupid.

Raw nerve, huh?

You Godwinned him, bozo. You lose by forfeit.

Message has been deleted

Scott

Feb 27, 2011, 8:25:16 AM2/27/11
On Feb 27, 8:16 am, The Doc <thedoc1545...@yepoo.com> wrote:
> On 27 Feb 2011 08:22:27 GMT, rfisc...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>
> >Kadaitcha Man  <narrow.ham.sandw...@alt.sports.hookers> wrote:
> >>Ray Fischer <rfisc...@sonic.net> fudged together:

> >>Godwinned!
>
> >>Godwin's Law says he wins, you lose.
>
> >Grow up, dumbass.  And try not to be so stupid.
>
> Kadaitcha is an asshole,

Yes.

> but what he said just now is the truth.

Yes.

> Godwinning is practically equivalent to ad homming

It's worse. It signals the end of the argument.

> and you do it all
> the time.
>
> "God does not play poker" -- Albert Einstein
>
> "Science Geek for Christ"
> Nucular Physicist and published member of ICR
> (I know how to spell Nuclear, but I prefer to spell it the way it's supposed to be pronounced.)

W.T.S.

Feb 27, 2011, 10:18:40 AM2/27/11
In article <4gjkm69mg1g3dj3bv...@4ax.com>, thedoc1545649
@yepoo.com says...

> On 27 Feb 2011 08:22:27 GMT, rfis...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>
> >Kadaitcha Man <narrow.ha...@alt.sports.hookers> wrote:
> >>Ray Fischer <rfis...@sonic.net> fudged together:

Satisfied?
--
http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481

Ray Fischer

Feb 27, 2011, 3:53:22 PM2/27/11
Kadaitcha Man <large....@rec.collecting.sheep.baaa.baaa.baaa.moo> wrote:
>Ray Fischer <rfis...@sonic.net> bitched:
>
>> Kadaitcha Man<narrow.ha...@alt.sports.hookers> wrote:
>>> Ray Fischer<rfis...@sonic.net> fudged together:

>>> Godwinned!
>>>
>>> Godwin's Law says he wins, you lose.
>>
>> Grow up, dumbass. And try not to be so stupid.
>
>Raw nerve, huh?

Wrong again, rightard. Not only have you no idea what "Godwin's Law"
says, you're obviously just looking for an excuse to protect a nazi.

Ray Fischer

Feb 27, 2011, 3:53:54 PM2/27/11
The Doc <thedoc...@yepoo.com> wrote:
>On 27 Feb 2011 08:22:27 GMT, rfis...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>
>>Kadaitcha Man <narrow.ha...@alt.sports.hookers> wrote:
>>>Ray Fischer <rfis...@sonic.net> fudged together:

>>>Godwinned!
>>>
>>>Godwin's Law says he wins, you lose.
>>
>>Grow up, dumbass. And try not to be so stupid.
>
>Kadaitcha is an asshole, but what he said just now is the truth.

No it isn't.

>Godwinning is practically equivalent to ad homming and you do it all
>the time.

So, according to you, it's bad to call a nazi a nazi.

W.T.S.

Feb 27, 2011, 4:31:43 PM2/27/11
In article <4d6ab9e2$0$10530$742e...@news.sonic.net>,
rfis...@sonic.net says...

> The Doc <thedoc...@yepoo.com> wrote:

> >>Grow up, dumbass. And try not to be so stupid.
> >
> >Kadaitcha is an asshole, but what he said just now is the truth.
>
> No it isn't.
>
> >Godwinning is practically equivalent to ad homming and you do it all
> >the time.
>
> So, according to you, it's bad to call a nazi a nazi.

Perhaps it's only redundant. Perhaps something more "general" is called
for, such as, "cockroach", or "stool", or some equally, and generally
recognized, description of a person of low moral standards.
--
http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481

Scott

Feb 27, 2011, 4:41:16 PM2/27/11
On Feb 27, 4:31 pm, "W.T.S." <m...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> In article <4d6ab9e2$0$10530$742ec...@news.sonic.net>,
> rfisc...@sonic.net says...

> > The Doc  <thedoc1545...@yepoo.com> wrote:

> > >Kadaitcha is an asshole, but what he said just now is the truth.
>
> > No it isn't.
>
> > >Godwinning is practically equivalent to ad homming and you do it all
> > >the time.
>
> > So, according to you, it's bad to call a nazi a nazi.
>
> Perhaps it's only redundant.  Perhaps something more "general" is called
> for, such as, "cockroach", or "stool", or some equally, and generally
> recognized, description of a person of low moral standards.

Exactly.

But your insistence on this makes you a Nazi.

:o)

Feb 27, 2011, 11:24:19 PM2/27/11

"W.T.S." <m1...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

That is what we call a 'radical social liberal'.

--
J Young
Jvis...@live.com

Kadaitcha Man

Feb 28, 2011, 1:12:59 AM2/28/11
Ray Fischer <rfis...@sonic.net> fulminated:

> Kadaitcha Man<large....@rec.collecting.sheep.baaa.baaa.baaa.moo> wrote:
>> Ray Fischer<rfis...@sonic.net> bitched:

>>> Grow up, dumbass. And try not to be so stupid.
>>
>> Raw nerve, huh?
>
> Wrong again, rightard.

What on earth is a rightard?

> Not only have you no idea what "Godwin's Law"
> says, you're obviously just looking for an excuse to protect a nazi.

That's not exactly true. I do know what Godwin's Law says. I figured I
could make you spew foam if I merely tacked a bit on the end. As you can
see, I was right.

Ray Fischer

Feb 28, 2011, 11:27:11 PM2/28/11
Kadaitcha Man <whiskerl...@alt.movies.rigid-honk-the-magic-goose> wrote:
>Ray Fischer <rfis...@sonic.net> fulminated:
>> Kadaitcha Man<large....@rec.collecting.sheep.baaa.baaa.baaa.moo> wrote:
>>> Ray Fischer<rfis...@sonic.net> bitched:

>>> Raw nerve, huh?
>>
>> Wrong again, rightard.
>
>What on earth is a rightard?
>
> > Not only have you no idea what "Godwin's Law"
>> says, you're obviously just looking for an excuse to protect a nazi.
>
>That's not exactly true. I do know what Godwin's Law says.

So then you're a childish liar?

Kadaitcha Man

Feb 28, 2011, 11:43:58 PM2/28/11
Ray Fischer <rfis...@sonic.net> exuded:

You're a cowardly snipper.

Ray Fischer

Mar 1, 2011, 3:20:29 AM3/1/11
Kadaitcha Man <massive.v...@sci.physics.demented.females> wrote:
>Ray Fischer <rfis...@sonic.net> exuded:
>> Kadaitcha Man<whiskerl...@alt.movies.rigid-honk-the-magic-goose> wrote:
>>> Ray Fischer<rfis...@sonic.net> fulminated:

>>> What on earth is a rightard?

>>> That's not exactly true. I do know what Godwin's Law says.
>>
>> So then you're a childish liar?
>
>You're a cowardly snipper.

Whines the coward who just got caught lying.

Kadaitcha Man

Mar 1, 2011, 4:13:12 AM3/1/11
Ray Fischer <rfis...@sonic.net> stage-whispered:

It's not like usenet is real life hey.

Yap

Mar 1, 2011, 4:17:28 AM3/1/11
On Feb 27, 7:26 am, Kadaitcha Man

<narrow.ham.sandw...@alt.sports.hookers> wrote:
> Ray Fischer <rfisc...@sonic.net> fudged together:
>
> > J<jvisi...@live.com>  wrote:

> >> This is the foundation of my social beliefs
>
> > Nazism.
>
> Godwinned!
You are lying without shame....it should be pixiewinned.

> Godwin's Law says he wins, you lose.
And since you worship pixiewin law....you lose.

Yap

Mar 1, 2011, 4:19:09 AM3/1/11
On Feb 26, 10:33 am, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> This is the foundation of my social beliefs
>
> https://secure4.afo.net/ada/donate.php
>
> --
> J Young
> Jvisi...@live.com

What is the charter of the foundation?
Is it related to religion....my guess is anything you agree would be
loony.

Kadaitcha Man

Mar 1, 2011, 4:22:54 AM3/1/11
Yap <hhya...@gmail.com> wept:

More mess from Yaptard.

Yap

Mar 1, 2011, 4:25:11 AM3/1/11
On Feb 26, 12:17 pm, "W.T.S." <m...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> In article <4g6hqu.vrg.1...@news.alt.net>, jl...@lie.com says...

> > This is the foundation of my social beliefs:
> >http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481
>
> Excellent foundation!

Yes, only for the bigots....religious indecent organizations tend to
solicit easy money to spend on luxuries such as limousines, villa,
expensive travels, young sexy woman, etc.
After all, it is the public money and it would be foolish to be
apologetic to not enjoy life now.....they aren't going to have any
joyful afterlife since they have to face with a tyrant sky pixie for
eternity.

Yap

Mar 1, 2011, 4:26:29 AM3/1/11
On Feb 27, 4:20 am, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> "W.T.S." <m...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> > In article <4g6hqu.vrg.1...@news.alt.net>, jl...@lie.com says...

> >> This is the foundation of my social beliefs:
>
> >>https://secure4.afo.net/ada/donate.php
>
> > Excellent foundation!
>
> Agreed. Now you have to put it into practice.
He is telling you that is the great indecent foundation for your
donation....not for the atheists !

> --
> J Young
> Jvisi...@live.com

John Baker

Mar 6, 2011, 2:30:40 PM3/6/11
On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 08:16:36 -0500, The Doc <thedoc...@yepoo.com>
wrote:

>On 27 Feb 2011 08:22:27 GMT, rfis...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>

>>Kadaitcha Man <narrow.ha...@alt.sports.hookers> wrote:
>>>Ray Fischer <rfis...@sonic.net> fudged together:

>>>Godwinned!
>>>
>>>Godwin's Law says he wins, you lose.
>>
>>Grow up, dumbass. And try not to be so stupid.
>

>Kadaitcha is an asshole, but what he said just now is the truth.

>Godwinning is practically equivalent to ad homming and you do it all
>the time.

To Hell with Godwin. If the shoe fits...

And in J's case, it fits perfectly.

John Baker

Mar 6, 2011, 6:52:01 PM3/6/11
On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 22:33:20 -0500, "J" <jvis...@live.com> wrote:

Believe me, IBen, if your Usenet provider wasn't one of those sleazy
outfits that routinely ignore abuse complaints, I'd have made a
difference already.