Re: Obama Most Admired fag - 10th straight year In a row

Obama Blows Goats

Jan 23, 2018, 12:30:22 AM1/23/18
In article <e004d69b-98e3-4ceb-9a2f-
deeac6...@googlegroups.com>
johnny...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Friday, January 19, 2018 at 12:38:48 PM UTC-7, walter_...@post.com wrote:
> > Barack Obama Is 'Most Admired Man' For 10th Year In A Row
> > Huffington Post - Dec 27, 2017
> >
> > -- https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/barack-obama-most-admired-man-gal
> lup_us_5a43b77fe4b0b0e5a7a4120b
>
> It just shows the power of widespread corruption having engulfed our institutions. Obama shouldn't even have become President. In fact, I recall very specifically his run for the nomination against Clinton. He impressed people at first, then his momentum began to sputter, as if people were saying, "Wait a sec, who IS this guy?" One guy on Usenet, who absolutely loathes Hillary, took up the cudgel and helped to push opinion in his favor and him over the top. That persuasive asshole had decided not to support another politician after being personally disappointed by other pols (W and the Terminator) that he had supported through online posts, personal letters, contributions, and routine radio talkshow calls. That guy was yours truly. I voted for that smug moron (Obama) twice because the opposition was so lacking in basic smarts. I mean McCain and Palen? Uh, no thanks. Or Romney? Huh? The dope who strapped his dog to the roof of his car before embarking on an interstate road trip? Gee, I don't think
> so. I probably should not have voted at all and I certainly shouldn't have helped Obama in the least. Once out of office, he publicly admitted more than once that he'd been born in Kenya, not Hawaii. Look for that online, not opinion, not political slander, but Obama admitting to a group of his own admirers that it had all been a lie. The birthers had been right all along! Who'd a thunk? As far as I could tell, it didn't matter since if one of your parents is an American, you are born an American no matter where you are born physically. But Obama IS a liar, that's the important thing, and he harmed our society with that and other similar lies, smoothly spewed from his sneaky Harvard educated yap, just like Bill Clinton from Oxford and his sickening consigliere, Lanny Davis. Look at the mess we have today, women on the warpath to take over our complex society as if they understand the first thing about it, and Blacks taking over sports to such a degree that it is appalling. Obama is largely to blame, a
> nd that he is "admired" by so many people (in another questionable poll?) just shows how bad off we've become and how dangerous and untenable our current situation really is.

We're in the process of fixing the mess left by the obama left.

It may take another four years of Trump or somebody like him but
it will be done.

Trump has stamped his foot on just about every one of obama's
"accomplishments" and rolled them back or cancelled them in one
year.

Go Trump!

Governor Swill

Feb 3, 2018, 1:13:38 AM2/3/18
What mess? You mean the healthy economy, the shrinking deficits?

>It may take another four years of Trump or somebody like him but
>it will be done.

What will be done is the creation of a hideous mess.

>Trump has stamped his foot on just about every one of obama's
>"accomplishments"

Trump has stamped his foot on everybody and everything except Vladimir
Putin and Russia.

>and rolled them back or cancelled them in one
>year.
>
>Go Trump!

Yes, please, and the sooner the better.

Swill
--
How do you propose we pay for Trumps trillion
dollar border wall and Trumps trillion dollar

With a trillion dollar tax cut? - Swill