if you don't drive them out, they will drive us out, and thats whats been going on since 1994, so if we cannot drive them out, they are purging us out right now: clintonites are now purging bernies supporters

nickname unavailable

Oct 19, 2017, 8:50:27 PM10/19/17
if you don't drive them out, they will drive us out, and thats whats been going on since 1994, so if we cannot drive them out, they are purging us out right now: clintonites are now purging bernies supporters

"The fact that Democrats lost the House in a landslide two years after Clinton's election for the first time in 40 years, and held on to it for 12 years after that does not square at all with notion that Clinton “saved the Democratic Party,” or that DLC politics constructed “a working majority with progressive ideas at the heart of it.

The fact that the same pattern of record-breaking Congressional losses (and state legislative ones as well) repeated itself with Barack Obama.

http://www.salon.com/2016/04/30/clintonism_screwed_the_democrats_how_bill_hillary_and_the_democratic_leadership_council_gutted_progressivism/"

"bill clinton cut the democrat parties support almost in half. so keep the party pure, the clintonites are counting on you.

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2017/09/07/democrats-need-strategy-and-viable-candidate-not-more-excuses"

"There is every reason to think that a populist platform can both pay electoral dividends and go a long way to reduce racist oppression. After the abject failure of Clintonism, it's at least worth a shot."

"Democrats just ran a compromising, centrist, big-donor candidate with a 3-2 money advantage and lost to the biggest buffoon in the history of presidential politics. Overall, the party is in its worst shape since 1928. If anybody is calling for a "purity test," it's people continuing to cling to such a world-historical failure."

thanks bill clinton,
"The share of voters identifying as Democrats fell from 50 percent of declared voters in the 1960’s to less than 29 percent today. Republicans have hovered around 25 percent for most of that time."

If the Party’s failed leaders aren’t deposed, the revolution will have failed: Change cannot occur if the displaced ruling class is left intact after a revolution against them: This is a large part of why the worst political party in 100 years — the Republican Party, if you’re wondering — holds so much power. The other resistance is against Democratic Party policies like these. Democrats will have a very hard time winning until they change."

"the Democrats have been reduced to their lowest level of state power since the latter days of antebellum America, when they were in fact the party of reaction. This is even more unforgivable when you consider that today’s GOP remains deeply unpopular. And yet, they can still win and they can still govern. It’s a testament not to Republican strength but to the opposition’s incredible weakness."

"By trotting out Gore, however, Clinton is reinforcing the perception that our politics are rigged.
And that they're rigged specifically by people with the names like Clinton and Gore.

One reason so many liberal millennials voted for Bernie Sanders in the Democratic primary is they didn't want to see another Clinton in the White House. They want change -- less inequality, better health care, smarter climate policies, a fix to the student debt crisis -- not more of the same."

"so bill clinton drove us out, and destroyed our middle class, so we should do ourselves a favor, and drive them out now,

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/shakeup-democratic-national-committee-longtime-officials-ousted-n812126

Shake-Up at Democratic National Committee, Longtime Officials Ousted
by Alex Seitz-Wald

WASHINGTON — A shake-up is underway at the Democratic National Committee as several key longtime officials have lost their posts, exposing a still-raw rift in the party and igniting anger among those in its progressive wing who see retaliation for their opposition to DNC Chairman Tom Perez.

The ousters come ahead of the DNC's first meeting, in Las Vegas, Nevada, since Perez took over as chairman with a pledge this year to unite a party that had become badly divided during the brutal Bernie Sanders-Hillary Clinton 2016 primary race.

Complaints began immediately after party officials saw a list of Perez's appointments to DNC committees and his roster of 75 "at-large" members, who are chosen by the chair.

Democratic Voters Unhappy Over Party's Direction 4:15

The removal and demotion of a handful of veteran operatives stood out, as did what critics charge is the over-representation of Clinton-backed members on the Rules and Bylaws Committee, which helps set the terms for the party's presidential primary, though other Sanders and Ellison backers remain represented.

Those who have been pushed out include:

Ray Buckley, the New Hampshire Democratic chairman and longtime DNC official who ran against Perez for chair before backing Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minn. Buckley lost his spots on the Executive Committee and DNC Rules Committee.
James Zogby, the president of the Arab American Institute and prominent Sanders backer, is no longer co-chair of the Resolutions Committee and is off the Executive Committee, a spot he has held since 2001.
Alice Germond, the party’s longtime former secretary and a vocal Ellison backer, who was removed from her at-large appointment to the DNC.
Barbra Casbar Siperstein, who supported Ellison and Buckley, was tossed from the Executive Committee.

The moves exposed a rift in the partnership between Perez and his deputy chair, Ellison, who have publicly broadcast their "bromance" since Perez tapped Ellison for the post in a show of unity after their hard-fought race this year for the party's chairmanship.

"I’m concerned about the optics, and I’m concerned about the impact," Zogby said of the changes. "I want to heal the wound of 2016."

Buckley said that while he understands Perez, as chairman, can do as he pleases, "it's all just very disappointing."

Germond has been on the DNC since the 1980s and was a vocal backer of Ellison for DNC chairman.

"It is quite unusual for a former party officer who has been serving on the DNC for forever to just be left out in the cold without even a call from the chairman," Germond said. "So I assumed it had something to do with myself support for Keith."

"I understand that I fought very hard for Keith Ellison. And I understand that to the winners go the spoils," she added.

The DNC denied any retaliation, saying that the changes were an effort to diversify and freshen the party’s leadership and that all the party’s officers had a chance to offer input. They touted new additions like Marisa Richmond, a millennial black transgender activist, and the first Dreamer member, Ellie Perez, to point to the DNC's efforts at diversity.

"This year's slate of at-large DNC member nominees reflects the unprecedented diversity of our party’s coalition," said DNC spokesperson Michael Tyler.

"This slate doubles millennial and Native American at-large representation, provides unprecedented representation for our allies in the labor community, and increases the presence of Puerto Rican at-large members at a time when the Trump administration refuses to take responsibility for the millions of Americans who are still suffering through a major humanitarian crisis."

The DNC has been under intense scrutiny from party activists since the 2016 presidential primary between Clinton and Sanders, and some had feared this week's appointments could reignite those tensions.

Others worried about replacing people with years of institutional memory with inexperienced newcomers in the effort to bring in new blood.

"Keith suggested names for DNC at-large membership and committees. Some were selected and some were not. In the end, the selections are the perogative of the chair," Ellison spokesperson Karthik Ganapathy said in a terse statement.

Siperstein, the DNC's first transgender member, said, "I can’t speak for Tom, but you talk about diversity — I’m extremely diverse: Jewish, veteran, transgender, lesbian, grandparent, small-business owner."

Despite the shake-up, Zogby, still the co-chair of the party’s Unity and Reform Commission, said: "This is a family. We’ve always operated that way."

Bret Cahill

Dec 14, 2017, 11:17:08 PM12/14/17
> if you don't drive them out

Driving people out is per se fascism.

It's like fighting unrestricted induhvidualist ownership of guns by buying a Bushmaster.

Bret Cahill

Dec 14, 2017, 11:28:20 PM12/14/17
> https://www.commondreams.org/views/2017/09/07/democrats-need-strategy-and-viable-candidate-not-more-excuses"

Dems have a strategy: Let tRUMP turn ruby red states like 'Bama Clintonite blue.

Hey, ain't that what happened a couple nights ago?

<CIA>

> "There is every reason to think that a populist platform can both pay electoral dividends and go a long way to reduce racist oppression.

Hear here! Support referenda on Art. I, Sec. 8 issues. The enormous progress will take long before any amendment is ever passed.

In fact an amend. is not even necessary. Just have the Bern rear up on his hind legs and vow to support any economic policy the American people want by polling, massive tax hikes on the rich, etc.

The proof that this will draw blood from the oligarchy will be audible. Maureen Dowd and other clerics at the New York Times will be hissing and issuing fatwas like there's no tomorrow.

The only problem here is smallparty doesn't believe in majority rule. Smallparty believes in minority right to rules _if they are the minority doing the ruling_.

Sorry bubs. No amount of sanctimony will fool voters into thinking the new minority will be any better than the old minority now in power.

That's why leftists keep losing.

Bret Cahill

Dec 14, 2017, 11:43:13 PM12/14/17
> https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/shakeup-democratic-national-committee-longtime-officials-ousted-n812126
>
> Shake-Up at Democratic National Committee, Longtime Officials Ousted
> by Alex Seitz-Wald

. . .

> Despite the shake-up, Zogby, still the co-chair of the party’s Unity and Reform Commission, said: "This is a family. We’ve always operated that way."

Where's the fascist talk about driving people out? Where's the whining about getting purged?

<CIA>

<CIA>

<CIA>

<CIA>