Meet Trump's New 'Impeachment' Lawyer - Guess Which Nation He's in Bed With?

1 view

Jonathan

May 25, 2017, 7:37:28 PM5/25/17

I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING."

~Donald Trump

Who Is Marc Kasowitz?

President Trump’s lawyer for the Russia investigation
doesn’t have much criminal-defense experience.
But he does provide something even more valuable
to his client: loyalty.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/05/marc-kasowitz-trump-russia/528147/

One of President Donald Trump’s personal attorneys was just
named a lead attorney to defend Russia’s largest state-run bank
against claims that it helped a granite-mining company raid
and kill off its main competitor in the Russian market.

Marc E. Kasowitz is representing OJSC Sberbank of Russia,
which is accused in US federal court of conspiring with
granite company executives — including Russia’s former
minister of economy and trade — in what the plaintiffs
say amounts to a “textbook case of Russian corporate
raiding.”
https://www.buzzfeed.com/anthonycormier/trumps-longtime-lawyer-is-defending-russias-biggest-bank?utm_term=.ctYnr4kEG#.lxQzLlg1R

The majority shareholder of Sberbank is the Central Bank
of the Russian Federation, owning 50% +1 voting share
of Sberbank's voting shares.

The President and Chief Executive Officer is Herman Gref,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sberbank_of_Russia

The last time Donald Trump made an appearance in Moscow was
November 2013 for the Miss Universe contest he famously owned.

Then another, more private, invitation arrived: Come to Nobu
to meet more than a dozen of Russia’s top businessmen, including
Herman Gref, the chief executive officer of state-controlled
Sberbank PJSC, Russia’s biggest bank.

Gref, who was President Vladimir Putin’s economy minister
from 2000 to 2007, organized the meeting together with
Aras Agalarov, the founder of Crocus Group, one of the
country’s largest real-estate companies, which was hosting
the beauty pageant at one of its concert halls.

“There was a good feeling from the meeting,” Gref said in
an interview. “He’s a sensible person, very lively in his
toward Russia.”

Trump’s two-hour gathering at Nobu, a 15-minute walk from
the Kremlin, suggests that the president-elect’s circle
of contacts in Russia is wider than previously reported
and includes a close confidant of Putin’s.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-21/the-day-trump-came-to-moscow-oligarchs-miss-universe-and-nobu

Jared Kushner had a previously undisclosed meeting with the
CEO of 'the bank that financed Vladimir Putin’s grandest
ambitions'

President Donald Trump's son-in-law and top adviser,
Jared Kushner, met with the CEO of Russia's state-owned
Vnesheconombank in December 2016, The New York Times
reported on Monday.

The meeting — which had not previously been disclosed
and came on the heels of Kushner's meeting with Russia's
ambassador to the US, Sergey Kislyak, at Trump Tower —
recently caught the eye of the Senate Intelligence Committee,
which is investigating Russia's interference in the 2016
election and whether any members of Trump's campaign were
complicit.

Kislyak reportedly orchestrated the meeting between
Kushner and Vnesheconombank CEO Sergey N. Gorkov, who was
appointed by Russian President Vladimir Putin in January 2016
as part of a restructuring of the bank's management team,
Bloomberg reported last year.

Gorkov, who graduated from the Federal Security Service (FSB)
Academy of Russia in 1994, was the vice-president of
Russia's state-controlled Sberbank before joining
Vnesheconombank.

Gorkov's former boss at Sberbank was Herman Gref, who
recommended Gorkov for the Vnesheconombank position in a
meeting with Putin in early 2016. "Gref preferred just
to send one of his 'troops' to VEB for a rescue operation,"
a Russian official told Reuters at the time.
http://www.businessinsider.com/jared-kushner-russia-vnesheconombank-ceo-putin-2017-3

EXCLUSIVE NEWS MAY 25 2017, 6:36 PM ET

Jared Kushner Now Under FBI Scrutiny in Russia Probe,
Say Officials

Jared Kushner, the president's son-in-law and one of his
senior advisers, has come under FBI scrutiny in the
Russia investigation, multiple U.S. officials told
NBC News.

Kushner met at least once in December with the Russian
ambassador, Sergey Kislyak, and he also met last year
with a Russian banker, Sergey Gorkov.

Gorkov is chairman of VneshEconomBank, a Russian
government-owned institution that has been under
U.S. sanctions since July 2014. Gorkov studied at the
training school for the FSB, one of Russia's
intelligence services.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jared-kushner-now-under-fbi-scrutiny-russia-probe-say-officials-n764826

Jan. 11, 2017

I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING."

~Donald Trump

Jan. 16, 2017

“I have nothing to do with Russia. To the best of my knowledge, no
person that I deal with does.”

~Donald Trump

Feb. 7, 2017

"I don't know Putin, have no deals in Russia, and the haters
are going crazy"

~Donald Trump

Feb. 16, 2017

"Russia is a ruse. I have nothing to do with Russia. Haven't
made a phone call to Russia in years. Don't speak to people
from Russia."

~Donald Trump

~ chanting....

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

Jonathan

Fred J. McCall

May 25, 2017, 8:47:45 PM5/25/17
Jonathan <Wr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING."
>
> ~Donald Trump
>

>Who Is Marc Kasowitz?
>
>President Trump’s lawyer for the Russia investigation
>doesn’t have much criminal-defense experience.
>But he does provide something even more valuable
>to his client: loyalty.
>https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/05/marc-kasowitz-trump-russia/528147/

Note that Joe Lieberman (D) is a member of this law firm.

>One of President Donald Trump’s personal attorneys was just
>named a lead attorney to defend Russia’s largest state-run bank
>against claims that it helped a granite-mining company raid
>and kill off its main competitor in the Russian market.
>
>Marc E. Kasowitz is representing OJSC Sberbank of Russia,
>which is accused in US federal court of conspiring with
>granite company executives — including Russia’s former
>minister of economy and trade — in what the plaintiffs
>say amounts to a “textbook case of Russian corporate
>raiding.”
>https://www.buzzfeed.com/anthonycormier/trumps-longtime-lawyer-is-defending-russias-biggest-bank?utm_term=.ctYnr4kEG#.lxQzLlg1R

Gee, big corporate law firms have big corporate clients. How ... not
odd.

<snip JonthySpew>

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine

None of the Above

May 26, 2017, 5:59:43 AM5/26/17
On Thu, 25 May 2017 19:36:49 -0400, Jonathan <Wr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>"I am the poster boy for 'butthurt'"

Jonathan

May 26, 2017, 9:57:15 PM5/26/17
What a naive or biased person you are. One doesn't
get to be the lead lawyer for Putin's private bank
unless you're in with the in-crowd. Unless you're
part of a small circle of trusted Putin cronies.

And Trump surrounds himself with just such inner
circle cronies over and over and over and again.
It's hard to find a close Trump confidant that
IS NOT tied to the hip to Putin's inner circle.

These are the times when we find out who is a
loyal American and who is not.

I know which side of history I'm going to be on.

> <snip JonthySpew>

Fred J. McCall

May 27, 2017, 3:19:10 AM5/27/17
Jonathan <Wr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>These are the times when we find out who is a
>loyal American and who is not.
>
>I know which side of history I'm going to be on.

So do I. You're going to be on the lying traitor side.

Jonathan

May 27, 2017, 7:26:18 AM5/27/17
On 5/27/2017 3:19 AM, Fred J. McCall wrote:
> Jonathan <Wr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> These are the times when we find out who is a
>> loyal American and who is not.
>>
>> I know which side of history I'm going to be on.
>>

> So do I. You're going to be on the lying traitor side.

You have absolutely no sense of how fast and
how damaging this scandal is taking hold.
Two weeks ago Trump wasn't in any legal trouble
to speak of, just some of his campaign staff were.

Now Trump is bordering on not only
obstruction charges, but colluding
or even worse with yesterday's
Kushner revelations.

It took two years for Watergate to
progress as much as this scandal has
in two weeks.

And none of the principles have even
been so much as questioned yet, the
investigations are only now starting.

That's incredible, your boy Trump is
sinking faster than the Titanic.

Fred J. McCall

May 27, 2017, 10:59:40 AM5/27/17
Jonathan <Wr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>You have absolutely no sense of how fast and
>how damaging this scandal is taking hold.
>Two weeks ago Trump wasn't in any legal trouble
>to speak of, just some of his campaign staff were.

And he's still not.

>Now Trump is bordering on not only
>obstruction charges, but colluding
>or even worse with yesterday's
>Kushner revelations.

And while they admit to 'targeting' Kushner, even they are saying
there is no evidence that any laws were broken.

Jonathan

May 27, 2017, 11:11:31 AM5/27/17
On 5/27/2017 10:59 AM, Fred J. McCall wrote:
> Jonathan <Wr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> You have absolutely no sense of how fast and
>> how damaging this scandal is taking hold.
>> Two weeks ago Trump wasn't in any legal trouble
>> to speak of, just some of his campaign staff were.
>>

> And he's still not.
>

>> Now Trump is bordering on not only
>> obstruction charges, but colluding
>> or even worse with yesterday's
>> Kushner revelations.
>>

> And while they admit to 'targeting' Kushner, even they are saying
> there is no evidence that any laws were broken.

...yet, the investigations haven't even started
in any meaningful way.

Fred J. McCall

May 27, 2017, 12:33:46 PM5/27/17
So why don't you wait until there is actual evidence before you rave?

Jonathan

May 27, 2017, 3:04:45 PM5/27/17
On 5/27/2017 12:33 PM, Fred J. McCall wrote:
> Jonathan <Wr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> And he's still not.

>>> And while they admit to 'targeting' Kushner, even they are saying
>>> there is no evidence that any laws were broken.
>>>

>> ...yet, the investigations haven't even started
>> in any meaningful way.
>>

> So why don't you wait until there is actual evidence before you rave?

The latest revelation that Trump via Kurshner wanted
a secret line to the Kremlin using Russian communication
lines is clear evidence Trump is trying to hide
something significant from the American people.

As well as all his other attempts to stifle
the investigations and numerous 'oversights'
of all the various Russian contacts.

Let's see, what is it he could want to hide?
His next Miss Universe Pageant?

Don't be a fool Fred.

#BeamMeUpScotty

May 27, 2017, 3:23:49 PM5/27/17
On 05/27/2017 03:04 PM, Jonathan wrote:
> On 5/27/2017 12:33 PM, Fred J. McCall wrote:
>> Jonathan <Wr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> ...yet, the investigations haven't even started
>>> in any meaningful way.
>>>

>> So why don't you wait until there is actual evidence before you rave?
>>

> The latest revelation that Trump via Kurshner wanted
> a secret line to the Kremlin using Russian communication
> lines is clear evidence Trump is trying to hide
> something significant from the American people.

Then you agree that Obama meeting Merkel in person just before TRUMP was
to arrive was to avoid any monitoring by the NSA or CIA and was
obviously for nefarious purposes...?
--
That's Karma

Fred J. McCall

May 27, 2017, 6:40:14 PM5/27/17
Jonathan <Wr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 5/27/2017 12:33 PM, Fred J. McCall wrote:
>> Jonathan <Wr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> ...yet, the investigations haven't even started
>>> in any meaningful way.
>>>

>> So why don't you wait until there is actual evidence before you rave?
>>

>The latest revelation that Trump via Kurshner wanted
>a secret line to the Kremlin using Russian communication
>lines is clear evidence Trump is trying to hide
>something significant from the American people.

Jonthy, if your ass itched you would claim it as proof of a Trump
plot.

Jonathan

May 27, 2017, 7:23:16 PM5/27/17
Nothing secret about that meeting, it was
announced 6 weeks ago and they spoke
in front of thousands of onlookers.

There's a huge difference between two
allies meeting publicly, and Trump
secretly talking to an ENEMY of America.

One is diplomacy, the other treason.

Barack Obama to visit Angela Merkel in Berlin on
same day Donald Trump meets Nato leaders in Brussels
Wednesday 12 April 2017 00:57 BST

Former President and the German Chancellor -
his one-time 'closest ally' - to discuss
democracy at historic monument

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/barack-obama-visit-angela-merkel-berlin-same-day-donald-trump-visits-brussels-nato-a7679026.html

#BeamMeUpScotty

May 27, 2017, 7:37:34 PM5/27/17
On 05/27/2017 07:22 PM, Jonathan wrote:

> Nothing secret about that meeting, it was
> announced 6 weeks ago and they spoke
> in front of thousands of onlookers.

We have a President and his NAME IS NOT OBAMA....

Obama has no business interfering with the United States government.

Or at least that's what Democrats and the media said when they suggested
that the TRUMP team were in contact with the Russian Ambassador, This
must means we need a Special Prosecutor to investigate Obama. Like it
required when Flynn was talking to a Russian.

--
That's Karma

Andrew Swallow

May 27, 2017, 7:57:48 PM5/27/17
Lets stop assuming he result and instruct the special prosecutor to find
out what the Russians actually did.

Russians for Trump and against Trump.
Russians for Hillary and against Hillary.
Russians for and against Congress and the civil service.
Russians for and against the media.
Anything else the Russians did.

NoBody

May 28, 2017, 9:36:08 AM5/28/17
On Sat, 27 May 2017 07:25:39 -0400, Jonathan <Wr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 5/27/2017 3:19 AM, Fred J. McCall wrote:
>> Jonathan <Wr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> These are the times when we find out who is a
>>> loyal American and who is not.
>>>
>>> I know which side of history I'm going to be on.
>>>

>> So do I. You're going to be on the lying traitor side.
>>

>You have absolutely no sense of how fast and
>how damaging this scandal is taking hold.
>Two weeks ago Trump wasn't in any legal trouble
>to speak of, just some of his campaign staff were.
>
>Now Trump is bordering on not only
>obstruction charges, but colluding
>or even worse with yesterday's
>Kushner revelations.

And then you woke up from your dream. There has been no evidence of
any wrong doings except for "sources say" which means it's made up.

NoBody

May 28, 2017, 9:38:50 AM5/28/17
On Sat, 27 May 2017 15:04:07 -0400, Jonathan <Wr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 5/27/2017 12:33 PM, Fred J. McCall wrote:
>> Jonathan <Wr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> ...yet, the investigations haven't even started
>>> in any meaningful way.
>>>

>> So why don't you wait until there is actual evidence before you rave?
>>

>The latest revelation that Trump via Kurshner wanted
>a secret line to the Kremlin using Russian communication
>lines is clear evidence Trump is trying to hide
>something significant from the American people.

So say "sources"...

>As well as all his other attempts to stifle
>the investigations and numerous 'oversights'
>of all the various Russian contacts.

So say "sources"...

george152

May 28, 2017, 4:52:14 PM5/28/17
On 5/29/2017 1:36 AM, NoBody wrote:

> And then you woke up from your dream. There has been no evidence of
> any wrong doings except for "sources say" which means it's made up.

They're still butt hurt that Hillary failed.
Looks like they want the US as a democracy that agrees with them and not
the dictatorship they're working toward

---

Jonathan

May 28, 2017, 6:45:11 PM5/28/17
On 5/28/2017 4:52 PM, george152 wrote:
> On 5/29/2017 1:36 AM, NoBody wrote:
>
>> And then you woke up from your dream. There has been no evidence of
>> any wrong doings except for "sources say" which means it's made up.
>>

> They're still butt hurt that Hillary failed.
> Looks like they want the US as a democracy that agrees with them and not
> the dictatorship they're working toward

Trump. the defender of freedom, democracy
and the working man.

Best joke I've heard in years, rubes.

Fred J. McCall

May 28, 2017, 8:30:43 PM5/28/17
Jonathan <Wr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 5/28/2017 4:52 PM, george152 wrote:
>> On 5/29/2017 1:36 AM, NoBody wrote:
>>
>>> And then you woke up from your dream. There has been no evidence of
>>> any wrong doings except for "sources say" which means it's made up.
>>>

>> They're still butt hurt that Hillary failed.
>> Looks like they want the US as a democracy that agrees with them and not
>> the dictatorship they're working toward
>>

>Trump. the defender of freedom, democracy
>and the working man.
>
>Best joke I've heard in years, rubes.

Thanks for admitting that they're right, Jonthy. So much for that
love of democracy of yours...

--
You are
What you do