FINALLY... A Fucking Democrat ADMITS That there Is NO Proof That Trump "Colluded" With Russia in 2016 Presidential Election

AlleyCat

May 7, 2017, 2:33:36 AM5/7/17

Feinstein: We Have Zero Evidence Of Russian Collusion With Trump Campaign

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), the ranking member of the House Intelligence
Committee, said that there is no proof of collusion between the Trump
campaign and Russian intelligence.

Democrats on the Senate Intelligence Committee have also said they don't
expect to find any evidence of collusion. Now, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-
CA), a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee, ventured over to CIA
headquarters at Langley, Virginia for a briefing concerning their probe
into the allegations.

https://youtu.be/dAxaalddaqI

"You don't have to provides us with any classified information, Senator,
but do you believe-do you have evidence that there was in fact collusion
between Trump associates and Russia during the campaign?" asked CNN's Wolf
Blizter.

"Not at this time," replied Feinstein.

So, I think it's becoming increasingly clear that we're probably not
going to find any evidence. Every development with this story has gone
nowhere. We have an unsubstantiated dossier compiled by a former MI6
operative, Christopher Steele, who has admitted that portions of it are
unverified. The only thing that CNN can corroborate is that Russian
officials spoke to other Russians, but we don't know what they talked
about. The New York Times reported that Trump officials had contact with
Russian intelligence officials a year prior to the election, but that was
due to business interests. The Times added that doing business in Russia
involves interacting with its intelligence apparatus, so nothing new,
nothing illegal, and no evidence of collusion.

Still, we're going to keep chasing phantoms because Democrats can't
get over the fact that Clinton lost in the election.

--

STILL can't understand why liberal Democrats are so in love with Mexicans.
Mexicans are against abortion, contraception, pre-marital sex, mainly

Riiiiight... they're potential Democrap voters.

http://i.imgur.com/VsWANkz.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/5oeqnDw.jpg

Siri Cruise

May 7, 2017, 5:00:26 AM5/7/17
In article <MPG.33787bbd7...@news.eternal-september.org>,
AlleyCat <a...@aohell.com> wrote:

> Feinstein: We Have Zero Evidence Of Russian Collusion With Trump Campaign

> "Not at this time," replied Feinstein.

Wasn't a year enough time to spend on Watergate?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
Free the Amos Yee one.
Yeah, too bad about your so-called life. Ha-ha.

AlleyCat

May 7, 2017, 9:30:49 PM5/7/17

On Sun, 07 May 2017 02:00:22 -0700, Siri Cruise says...

> In article <MPG.33787bbd7...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> AlleyCat <a...@aohell.com> wrote:
>
> > Feinstein: We Have Zero Evidence Of Russian Collusion With Trump Campaign
>
> > "Not at this time," replied Feinstein.
>
> Wasn't a year enough time to spend on Watergate?

Hmmm... good point, but do YOU believe Trump, and/or associates of Trump,
colluded with Russia during the campaign? THAT is the real point here, not
whether they've had enough time to investigate it more thoroughly.

Hmmm... actually, now that I've watched the video again, Woof Blintze's
question is too vague.

Paraphrasing... Was there "collusion between Trump associates and Russia
during the campaign".

Uhhh... what if there WAS but it had nothing to do WITH the campaign? You
see, Blintze's question opens a up a broad range of what is considered
relevant or not.

What if an associate of Trump's called a Russian and asked for a recipe
for Borscht? Is THAT considered "collusion" because they called during the
campaign?

Since there probably WERE calls to Russia DURING THE CAMPAIGN, it's simply
a matter of going back and screening ALL of the calls. THAT would NOT take
a year.

I guess you losers HAVE to have something to hold onto, now that you've
lost just about everything. They'll drag this out and waste millions of
dollars on there being no there, there.

You libertards are the FIRST ones pissing and moaning about investigations
going no where and costing taxpayers billions, when DEMOCRATS are the
subject of YOUR so-called witch hunts... why keep beating THIS particular
dead horse?

I say, if you want to keep investigating Trump or his associates for
"collusion", then we keep open ALL investigations on Clinton and Obama.

--

STILL can't understand why liberal Democrats are so in love with Muslims.
Muslims are against abortion, contraception, pre-marital sex, they kill

Siri Cruise

May 7, 2017, 11:29:05 PM5/7/17
In article <MPG.3379863e9...@news.eternal-september.org>,
AlleyCat <a...@aohell.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 07 May 2017 02:00:22 -0700, Siri Cruise says...
>

> > In article <MPG.33787bbd7...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> > AlleyCat <a...@aohell.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Feinstein: We Have Zero Evidence Of Russian Collusion With Trump Campaign
> >
> > > "Not at this time," replied Feinstein.
> >
> > Wasn't a year enough time to spend on Watergate?
>
> Hmmm... good point, but do YOU believe Trump, and/or associates of Trump,

I don't believe anything about. If Congress and/or DoJ want to investigate it,
let them do so. After all aren't we due for another Benghazi committee?

> colluded with Russia during the campaign? THAT is the real point here, not
> whether they've had enough time to investigate it more thoroughly.

The real point is there should be no conclusions until investigations, well,
conclude. Feinstein pointed out there are no conclusions yet.

> Hmmm... actually, now that I've watched the video again, Woof Blintze's

I still don't watch CNN.

> I guess you losers HAVE to have something to hold onto, now that you've

Actually I'm trying to figure out why my compiler is screwing up the flow of
control.

> subject of YOUR so-called witch hunts... why keep beating THIS particular
> dead horse?

So you have conclusion before any investigation has concluded.

bookoflife.org

May 8, 2017, 1:00:24 AM5/8/17
Islamicrats = #washingtondc