Nationwide Media Blackout on Amazon’s Ban of ‘Nobody Died at Sandy Hook’

Joe Cooper

Nov 29, 2015, 3:53:56 PM11/29/15
On November 21 a press release reproduced below announcing Amazon.com’s
censorship of Nobody Died at Sandy Hook was sent to almost 23,000 news
media outlets by Sherwood Ross Associates, a Miami Florida-based public
relations firm.

Thus far almost without exception the press release has been ignored,
representing a wall-to-wall media blackout of the retail powerhouse’s
incredible act of prior restraint-style suppression.

Further, journalists at those very media now have an opportunity to
download the book for free and judge the validity of the research for
themselves.

In mid-November, just days before Amazon and Create Space suppressed
Nobody Died, co-editor Jim Fetzer was contacted by the television news
magazine Inside Edition for an interview on the book’s findings. He
claims that the subsequent hour long session conducted via FaceTime with
an unidentified man was much less like an interview with a journalistic
team than an interrogation–perhaps involving personnel from civilian or
military intelligence seeking to determine whether the book should in
fact be suppressed.

“It was odd because several times [the interviewer] just got up out of
his chair and walked out of the visual screen to consult with someone
else,” Fetzer explained to talk show host Joyce Riley on November 23. “I
think this was his handler, who was going to determine whether they had
done enough or not to assess the book, or to attempt to discredit me.”

Here is the breakdown of media receiving the press release from Sherwood
Ross’ firm:

Black Weeklies – 183
TV Networks – 11
Local TV Stations – 1428
AM Radio – 7560
FM Radio – 6766
Dailies – 1404
Weeklies – 5586

Total: 22,838

This is the complete press release these news media are in receipt of:

Amazon.com has banned the book “Nobody Died at Sandy Hook: It Was a FEMA
Drill” from its list without giving the co-authors any specific reasons.

The book—-which presents hundreds of proofs that the shootings at
Newtown, Connecticut’s Sandy Hook Elementary School (SHES) on Dec. 14,
2012, were a staged, elaborate hoax—-had enjoyed a brisk sale of around
500 copies since Amazon initially offered it on Oct. 22, of this year.

The book was removed by Amazon Nov. 19, after less than a month and
despite nearly 80 reviews, where those who had actually read it gave it
5-stars and those who had not only 1.

“The whole Sandy Hook operation was a sloppily staged fraud perpetrated
by FEMA in collusion with local and state authorities,” said the book’s
editor, Professor Emeritus James Fetzer of the University of Minnesota,
Duluth, a former U.S. Marine Corps officer.

“None of those allegedly 20 slain children were killed,” Fetzer said.
“This looms as a far bigger scandal for the Obama administration than the
simple burglary at Watergate ever was for President Nixon.” He termed
Amazon’s action, an “egregious act of censorship.”

“suppression,” Fetzer and the series editor, newsman Mike Palecek,
decided to offer the book free of charge on the Internet at
http://rense.com/general96/nobodydied.html

The 425-page book presents 12 chapters exposing the complicity of local
and federal authorities, and includes as a 19-page appendix titled “The
FEMA Manual for Sandy Hook” (subtitled “Site Activation Call-down Drill
Exercise Plan”), which outlines the event as a two-day drill operation.

The FEMA Manual states, “The preparation for Mass Casualty is a drill
designed to establish a learning environment for players to exercise
emergency response plans, policies, and procedures as they pertain to a
mass casualty incident involving children.”

Fetzer says that local conspirators in Newtown, such as the alleged
parents of the murdered children, have made out very well financially
soliciting contributions from a gullible public and that Newtown has been
showered with aid, including $50 million to build a new school. This
compares with the $7 million typical construction budget for an
elementary school.

Among the scores of proofs of the hoax at Sandy Hook offered by the co-
authors include:

* Local individuals, as well as the United Way, went on line soliciting
funds in the name of the slain children BEFORE the December 14th
shootings. How could they have known?
Fetzer notes his book contains photos of some of the Internet donation
pages soliciting funds before the alleged massacre!

* A swat team was photographed at SHES in front of a classroom whose
windows, later shot out, were still intact. Crime scene tape is already
in place for a crime not yet committed.

* By what miraculous process did the Newtown Bee newspaper get an
interview with SHES Principal Dawn Hochsprung hours after she was
allegedly killed by shooter Adam Lanza? (The paper later apologized to
its readers.)

* The book presents evidence that SHES was closed BY 2008; that there
were no students to evacuate; and that Lanza appears to be “a work of
fiction.”

* The only death certificate available for any of the 20 dead children is
a fabrication and the annual FBI crime report for 2012 lists no murders
at Newtown.

Fetzer writes, “The teachers, the parents, the Newtown School Board, the
State Police, the Medical Examiner, and Governor Dan Malloy apparently
were all in on the hoax.”

The Fetzer-Palecek book, after presenting dozens and dozens of examples
of fraud, concludes that the Newtown “massacre” was, in fact, “an
elaborate psy-op to promote gun control, which was supported by then
Attorney General Eric Holder and the President of the United States.”

Nevertheless, a variety of alternative media have provided generous
coverage addressing Amazon’s ban.

American Free Press [VIDEO]

“Joyce Riley on ‘The Power Hour’
http://www.thepowerhour.com/schedule.htm

Mike Adams on the banning of the book
http://www.naturalnews.com/052081
_Amazon_censorship_online_book_burning_Nobody_Died_at_Sandy_Hook.htmlhttp
://www.naturalnews.com/052081
_Amazon_censorship_online_book_burning_Nobody_Died_at_Sandy_Hook.html

“Mike Adams interview and commentary”
http://www.naturalnews.com/052096
_Sandy_Hook_banned_book_Amazon_Ministry_of_Truth.html

Government Rag
http://www.thegovernmentrag.com/amazon-bans-and-suppresses-nobody-died-
at-sandy-hook.html

“Windows on the World” (UK)

[VIDEO]

“Nationwide Media Blackout on Amazon’s ban of NOBODY DIED AT SANDY HOOK”
http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/2015/11/nationwide-media-blackout-on-
amazons.html

Courtesy of Dr. James F. Tracy @ MHB.

[IMAGE: "Everyone must check in"]

Source: http://bit.ly/1Iijj0M

--
Obama Nine Hours Before Paris Terror Attack: "We've Contained ISIS"

"Never underestimate the willingness of white progressives to be offended
on behalf of people who aren’t and to impose their will on those who
didn’t ask for it." (Derek Hunter)

"Liberals never argue with one another over substance; their only dispute
is how to prevent the public from figuring out what they really
believe." (Ann Coulter)

Siri Cruz

Nov 29, 2015, 6:37:07 PM11/29/15
In article <XnsA5618332DCC...@213.239.209.88>,
Joe Cooper <drag...@removeunseen.is> wrote:

> On November 21 a press release reproduced below announcing Amazon.com’s
> censorship of Nobody Died at Sandy Hook was sent to almost 23,000 news

Amazon is a privately owned business. They don't have to sell anything they
don't want to. What's wrong? You don't respect business owners's perogative to
run their business without government interference?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
God exists since mathematics is consistent, and the devil exists since we
cannot prove the consistency. ~~ Morris Kline

Beam Me Up Scotty

Nov 29, 2015, 11:00:46 PM11/29/15
On 11/29/2015 06:37 PM, Siri Cruz wrote:
> In article <XnsA5618332DCC...@213.239.209.88>,
> Joe Cooper <drag...@removeunseen.is> wrote:
>
>> On November 21 a press release reproduced below announcing Amazon.com’s
>> censorship of Nobody Died at Sandy Hook was sent to almost 23,000 news
>
> Amazon is a privately owned business. They don't have to sell anything they
> don't want to. What's wrong? You don't respect business owners's perogative to
> run their business without government interference?

In that case they don't have to sell any wedding cakes to gays...

The ideology of Liberalism is a never ending stream of contradictions.

--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
#3.0.1 - Democrats seem to think the only gun owners with any rights are
the criminals.....

Siri Cruz

Nov 30, 2015, 12:02:16 AM11/30/15
In article <NRP6y.204004$sK.1...@fx14.iad>,
Beam Me Up Scotty <Obamas.Bra...@blackhole.nebulax.com> wrote:

> On 11/29/2015 06:37 PM, Siri Cruz wrote:
> > In article <XnsA5618332DCC...@213.239.209.88>,
> > Joe Cooper <drag...@removeunseen.is> wrote:
> >
> >> On November 21 a press release reproduced below announcing Amazon.com零
> >> censorship of Nobody Died at Sandy Hook was sent to almost 23,000 news
> >
> > Amazon is a privately owned business. They don't have to sell anything they
> > don't want to. What's wrong? You don't respect business owners's perogative
> > run their business without government interference?
> >

> In that case they don't have to sell any wedding cakes to gays...

No, it means a bakery doesn't have to sell wedding cakes.

But if they do, they can't discriminate against costumers based on race, creed,
national origin, previous state of servitude, and depending on state law, sex,
and sexual orientation.

> The ideology of Liberalism is a never ending stream of contradictions.

Only if you equate products to costumers.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Nov 30, 2015, 12:10:39 AM11/30/15
On 11/30/2015 12:02 AM, Siri Cruz wrote:
> In article <NRP6y.204004$sK.1...@fx14.iad>,
> Beam Me Up Scotty <Obamas.Bra...@blackhole.nebulax.com> wrote:
>
>> On 11/29/2015 06:37 PM, Siri Cruz wrote:

>>> Amazon is a privately owned business. They don't have to sell anything they
>>> don't want to. What's wrong? You don't respect business owners's perogative
>>> run their business without government interference?
>>>

>> In that case they don't have to sell any wedding cakes to gays...
>
> No, it means a bakery doesn't have to sell wedding cakes.
>
> But if they do, they can't discriminate against costumers based on race, creed,
> national origin, previous state of servitude, and depending on state law, sex,
> and sexual orientation.

You mean the Jim Crow laws that have been passed are still constitutional?

Your Affirmative Action laws are just Jim Crow laws, they're all the
same, just different sides of the same coin. You discriminate against
the store owner or the other party that didn't get Affirmative Action
preference from government laws.

It's NOT equality of the law...

--
That's Karma

Open Government

Nov 30, 2015, 12:39:37 AM11/30/15
In article <XnsA5618332DCC...@213.239.209.88>
Sandy Hook was constructed to set a financial hook into an
economically depressed state, and to push Obama's gun control.

Except, the vast majority of people with any brains (That
excludes the left wing) know that it was all a lie.

Amazon and CostCo are both known to censor books that do not fit
the global agenda.

Siri Cruz

Nov 30, 2015, 1:08:08 AM11/30/15
In article <iTQ6y.260433$eP.6...@fx13.iad>,
Beam Me Up Scotty <Obamas.Bra...@blackhole.nebulax.com> wrote:

> On 11/30/2015 12:02 AM, Siri Cruz wrote:
> > In article <NRP6y.204004$sK.1...@fx14.iad>,
> > Beam Me Up Scotty <Obamas.Bra...@blackhole.nebulax.com> wrote:

> >> In that case they don't have to sell any wedding cakes to gays...
> >
> > No, it means a bakery doesn't have to sell wedding cakes.
> >
> > But if they do, they can't discriminate against costumers based on race,
> > creed,
> > national origin, previous state of servitude, and depending on state law,
> > sex,
> > and sexual orientation.
>
> You mean the Jim Crow laws that have been passed are still constitutional?
>
> Your Affirmative Action laws are just Jim Crow laws, they're all the
> same, just different sides of the same coin. You discriminate against
> the store owner or the other party that didn't get Affirmative Action
> preference from government laws.
>
> It's NOT equality of the law...

What the hell does affirmative action have to do with what business sells?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 30, 2015, 7:38:22 AM11/30/15
On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 06:33:18 +0100 (CET), "Open Government"
<o...@youregonnadie.com> wrote:

>In article <XnsA5618332DCC...@213.239.209.88>
>Joe Cooper <drag...@removeunseen.is> wrote:
>>
>> On November 21 a press release reproduced below announcing Amazon.com’s
>> censorship of Nobody Died at Sandy Hook was sent to almost 23,000 news
>> media outlets by Sherwood Ross Associates, a Miami Florida-based public
>> relations firm.
>>
>> Thus far almost without exception the press release has been ignored,
>> representing a wall-to-wall media blackout of the retail powerhouse’s
>> incredible act of prior restraint-style suppression.
>>
>> Further, journalists at those very media now have an opportunity to
>> download the book for free and judge the validity of the research for
>> themselves.

>Amazon and CostCo are both known to censor books that do not fit
>the global agenda.

================================
"Yes, that's right," said Richard L. Dalzell, Senior Vice President
and Chief Information Officer for Amazon.

"I got a call in the middle of the night from The Cabal, telling me to
yank that book. So, I put on my robe and bunnny slippers and drove
down to the office and handled it personally."

"When The Cabal calls, you only get once chance to do it right,"
Dalzell said.

He confirmed that he stopped taking the author's calls. "When the
author of 'Looking For Bigfoot' and 'Camp America' tried calling me to
see why we weren't selling his free book, I knew there was no sense
trying to hide the truth from him. He's just too good. He already
found out that Man did not go to the Moon, that Paul McCartney was
replaced after his death in 1966 and that the Holocaust was fake, so
there was no use in lying to him."

We just told him point blank. "Your book is fucking stupid and you
suck."

"That seems to have worked," said Dalzell.

¡Jones

Nov 30, 2015, 9:27:03 AM11/30/15
On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 06:33:18 +0100 (CET), in talk.politics.guns "Open
Government" <o...@youregonnadie.com> wrote:

>Except, the vast majority of people with any brains (That
>excludes the left wing) know that it was all a lie.

This *has* to be a joke!

Open Government

Governor Swill

Dec 2, 2015, 12:21:46 PM12/2/15
<o...@youregonnadie.com> wrote:

>Sandy Hook was constructed to set a financial hook into an
>economically depressed state, and to push Obama's gun control.
>
>Except, the vast majority of people with any brains (That
>excludes the left wing) know that it was all a lie.
>
>Amazon and CostCo are both known to censor books that do not fit
>the global agenda.

Welcome to plonksville! Say hello to Brother John Birch for me!

*flush*

Swill
--
"The security of the Nation is not at the ramparts alone.
Security also lies in the value of our free institutions.

Governor Swill

Dec 2, 2015, 12:24:57 PM12/2/15
On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 08:27:02 -0600, ĄJones wrote:
>On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 "Open Government"wrote:
>>Except, the vast majority of people with any brains (That
>>excludes the left wing) know that it was all a lie.
>
>This *has* to be a joke!

Ordinarily, I'd agree that something so profoundly stupid would be a
joke, but it reads far too much like actual belief and isn't that
dissimilar to most conspiracy theorist writings I've run into over the
years. From "Bobby Kennedy murdered Marilyn Monroe" to "George Bush
collapsed the towers with controlled demolition", they all sound the
same.

Governor Swill

Dec 2, 2015, 12:27:20 PM12/2/15
On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 23:00:43 -0500, Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:
>On 11/29/2015 06:37 PM, Siri Cruz wrote:
>> Joe Cooper <drag...@removeunseen.is> wrote:
>>> On November 21 a press release reproduced below announcing Amazon.com’s
>>> censorship of Nobody Died at Sandy Hook was sent to almost 23,000 news
>>
>> Amazon is a privately owned business. They don't have to sell anything they
>> don't want to. What's wrong? You don't respect business owners's perogative to
>> run their business without government interference?
>>

>In that case they don't have to sell any wedding cakes to gays...

Wrong again, Scotty. It means they don't have to sell wedding cakes
at all. But if they DO sell wedding cakes, they have to sell to
anybody who wants one.

>The ideology of Liberalism is a never ending stream of contradictions.

While your ideology is a never ending stream of ignorance, stupidity
and non comprehension.

Governor Swill

Dec 2, 2015, 12:28:28 PM12/2/15
On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 00:10:36 -0500, Beam Me Up Scotty
<Obamas.Bra...@blackhole.nebulax.com> wrote:

>On 11/30/2015 12:02 AM, Siri Cruz wrote:
>> In article <NRP6y.204004$sK.1...@fx14.iad>,
>> Beam Me Up Scotty <Obamas.Bra...@blackhole.nebulax.com> wrote:

>>> In that case they don't have to sell any wedding cakes to gays...
>>
>> No, it means a bakery doesn't have to sell wedding cakes.
>>
>> But if they do, they can't discriminate against costumers based on race, creed,
>> national origin, previous state of servitude, and depending on state law, sex,
>> and sexual orientation.
>
>You mean the Jim Crow laws that have been passed are still constitutional?
>
>Your Affirmative Action laws are just Jim Crow laws, they're all the
>same, just different sides of the same coin. You discriminate against
>the store owner or the other party that didn't get Affirmative Action
>preference from government laws.
>
>It's NOT equality of the law...

Correct. It's redress of grievances. Iow, payback time!

Governor Swill

Dec 2, 2015, 12:33:46 PM12/2/15
On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 22:08:06 -0800, Siri Cruz <chine...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
He's lumping all Civil Rights enforcement legislation under the
heading "Affirmative Action" because he's to ignorant to state the
specific policies he wants to comment on.

With that in mind, his comment has to do, not with what they sell, but
with who they sell to.

In other words, businesses should be free to pick and choose their
customers. Fwiw, I agree with him. If a business declines to do
business with blacks, homos, Jews, the disabled, pagans, etc., fine.
Their competitors will be more than happy to service those customers.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Dec 2, 2015, 2:56:50 PM12/2/15
On 12/02/2015 12:28 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 00:10:36 -0500, Beam Me Up Scotty
> <Obamas.Bra...@blackhole.nebulax.com> wrote:
>
>> On 11/30/2015 12:02 AM, Siri Cruz wrote:

>>> No, it means a bakery doesn't have to sell wedding cakes.
>>>
>>> But if they do, they can't discriminate against costumers based on race, creed,
>>> national origin, previous state of servitude, and depending on state law, sex,
>>> and sexual orientation.
>>
>> You mean the Jim Crow laws that have been passed are still constitutional?
>>
>> Your Affirmative Action laws are just Jim Crow laws, they're all the
>> same, just different sides of the same coin. You discriminate against
>> the store owner or the other party that didn't get Affirmative Action
>> preference from government laws.
>>
>> It's NOT equality of the law...
>
> Correct. It's redress of grievances. Iow, payback time!
>
> Swill

Which is unconstitutional and besides I never owned a slave or denied
anyone service or considered them second class citizens for being any
particular race. The constitution doesn't allow for the sins of the
father being placed on their sons.

That's what Democrats do and they want me to pay for their
indiscretions? Democrats use race and any other difference to drive a
wedge between Americans so that Democrats can exploit those differences.
Democrats consider a human life inside a uterus to be second class human
life and it has no rights under the constitution, according to Democrats.

SO who is the true racist that's still using racism to create laws to
segregate human life into groups that they can then discriminate against?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Dec 2, 2015, 3:07:46 PM12/2/15
On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 15:49:40 +0100 (CET), "Open Government"
<o...@youregonnadie.com> wrote:

>Sandy Hook was constructed to set a financial hook into an
>economically depressed state, and to push Obama's gun control.

Are you sure it wasn't the trilateral Commission?

>Except, the vast majority of people with any brains (That
>excludes the left wing) know that it was all a lie.

Paul McCartney found out what was going on and they killed him!

[chuckle]

>Amazon and CostCo are both known to censor books that do not fit
>the global agenda.

They DO have a global agenda. To sell as much shit as possible. That's
about it.

"Laugh laugh laugh laugh."
-Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP

Siri Cruz

Dec 2, 2015, 3:10:07 PM12/2/15
In article <mlau5bdu8qmrm80lt...@4ax.com>,
Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In other words, businesses should be free to pick and choose their
> customers. Fwiw, I agree with him. If a business declines to do
> business with blacks, homos, Jews, the disabled, pagans, etc., fine.
> Their competitors will be more than happy to service those customers.

Businesses open to the public fall in the category of public accomodation which
means the government can override some business decisions about access. The
business gets some additional protections and restrictions because on these
cases the public good overrides the private will.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Dec 2, 2015, 3:17:28 PM12/2/15
On 12/02/2015 03:09 PM, Siri Cruz wrote:
> In article <mlau5bdu8qmrm80lt...@4ax.com>,
> Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> In other words, businesses should be free to pick and choose their
>> customers. Fwiw, I agree with him. If a business declines to do
>> business with blacks, homos, Jews, the disabled, pagans, etc., fine.
>> Their competitors will be more than happy to service those customers.
>
> Businesses open to the public fall in the category of public accomodation which
> means the government can override some business decisions about access. The
> business gets some additional protections and restrictions because on these
> cases the public good overrides the private will.

Bull shit.

--
That's Karma

Beam Me Up Scotty

Dec 2, 2015, 3:28:31 PM12/2/15

> On 12/02/2015 03:09 PM, Siri Cruz wrote:
>> In article <mlau5bdu8qmrm80lt...@4ax.com>,
>> Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> In other words, businesses should be free to pick and choose their
>>> customers. Fwiw, I agree with him. If a business declines to do
>>> business with blacks, homos, Jews, the disabled, pagans, etc., fine.
>>> Their competitors will be more than happy to service those customers.
>>
>> Businesses open to the public fall in the category of public accomodation which
>> means the government can override some business decisions about access.

The 14th amendment says you have a right to life, liberty and property
under due process and government can't take it away without due process...

If the government is in charge of your property then they have to use
"eminent domain" which is due process to get it and
*the constitution says so* right in the constitution and the government
has to pay you for your property.

>> The
>> business gets some additional protections and restrictions because on these
>> cases the public good overrides the private will.

Where is that in the constitution? Government has no powers except those
listed in the constitution so point that one out.

--
That's Karma

Governor Swill

Dec 5, 2015, 12:03:01 AM12/5/15
On Wed, 2 Dec 2015 15:28:28 -0500, Beam Me Up Scotty
<Obamas.Bra...@blackhole.nebulax.com> wrote:

>> On 12/02/2015 03:09 PM, Siri Cruz wrote:

>>> Businesses open to the public fall in the category of public accomodation which
>>> means the government can override some business decisions about access.
>
>The 14th amendment says you have a right to life, liberty and property
>under due process and government can't take it away without due process...
>
>If the government is in charge of your property then they have to use
>"eminent domain" which is due process to get it and
>*the constitution says so* right in the constitution and the government
>has to pay you for your property.

Once again, you have no idea what you're talking about.

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to
the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the
State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law
which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life,
liberty, or property, without due process of law;

***emphasis***
nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of
the laws."
***/emphasis***

>>> The
>>> business gets some additional protections and restrictions because on these
>>> cases the public good overrides the private will.
>
>Where is that in the constitution? Government has no powers except those
>listed in the constitution so point that one out.

Wrong again. The government has any power not forbidden to it by the
Constitution.

So, if the C doesn't specifically forbid the govt from doing it, they
can do it.

Swill
--
The Democratic Party makes me ashamed to be an American.
The Republican Party makes me ashamed to be a human being. - Clave

Siri Cruz

Dec 5, 2015, 12:51:48 AM12/5/15
In article <ahr46btcrsdqs2m42...@4ax.com>,
Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to

> >Where is that in the constitution? Government has no powers except those
> >listed in the constitution so point that one out.
>
> Wrong again. The government has any power not forbidden to it by the
> Constitution.
>
> So, if the C doesn't specifically forbid the govt from doing it, they
> can do it.

Businesses and lands aren't people. Going back to our Common Law days in Merrie
Olde Englande sometimes for the best interest of a commnunity the general public
is given rights over businesses and property owners such common carriers, public
accomodations, and easements. Usually they also give protections to the
businesses and owners. For example common carriers aren't liable for what they
carry: your phone company can't be charged or sued because it carries terrorist
threats made with its equipment.

In the real world absolute legalities can be unfair, so some adjustments are
made. Businesses open to the public have to be open to any protected class of
customers, but they can choose not to offer a product to all customers.
Utilities on the other hand are given monopolies but in exchange they have to
offer products at regulated prices, even forced to operate at a loss for some
customers.

Because liberarians think they can model every interaction as between two
individuals rather than a collective, libertarians can't cope with this kind of
issue any better than the tragedy of the unfenceable commons. Instead
libertarianism falls flat on its face and then pummels the back of its head with
any convenient rocks.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Dec 5, 2015, 11:07:57 AM12/5/15
On 12/05/2015 12:03 AM, Governor Swill wrote:
> Wrong again. The government has any power not forbidden to it by the
> Constitution.
>
> So, if the C doesn't specifically forbid the govt from doing it, they
> can do it.
>
> Swill

You have a descriptive sig, it explains your posts well.

WOW, are you all wrong....

I can debunk that swill easily.

["""Article X
The *powers not delegated* to the United States by the Constitution, nor
prohibited by it to the States, *are reserved to the States*
respectively, *or to the people* ."""]

The Feds have only what is delegated to them in the constitution.

The States get Powers that the people allow in that STATE.

The people have all the powers to begin with and no government has any
powers until the people delegate those powers to that government.

States also have a Constitution or didn't you know that either?

What's more is that amendment 10 is telling you that the STATES and the
PEOPLE are not "THE UNITED STATES" the United States is an entity
separate from the the PEOPLE or the STATES. It even has a separate
jurisdiction.

THEY ARE SEPARATE ENTITIES WITH SEPARATE POWERS DELEGATED TO THEM
SPECIFICALLY and called separate jurisdictions and *if* "the United
States" included the separate States then Arizona would be allowed to
make and enforce immigration laws. And the Federal Legislature could
write State laws.

Governor Swill

Dec 6, 2015, 12:53:32 AM12/6/15
On Sat, 5 Dec 2015 11:07:54 -0500, Beam Me Up Scotty
<Obamas.Bra...@blackhole.nebulax.com> wrote:

>On 12/05/2015 12:03 AM, Governor Swill wrote:
>> Wrong again. The government has any power not forbidden to it by the
>> Constitution.
>>
>> So, if the C doesn't specifically forbid the govt from doing it, they
>> can do it.
>>
>> Swill
>
>You have a descriptive sig, it explains your posts well.
>

>WOW, are you all wrong....
>

>I can debunk that swill easily.
>
>["""Article X
>The *powers not delegated* to the United States by the Constitution, nor
>prohibited by it to the States, *are reserved to the States*
>respectively, *or to the people* ."""]
>
>The Feds have only what is delegated to them in the constitution.

Too bad you're wrong again. In order for the federal govt, or a state
govt for that matter, to be prevented from violating the C, they must
be sued by someone with standing who can show they've been damaged by
the relevant law. In effect, govt can and does routinely pass laws
that some might regard as unconstitutional. But until and unless they
are sued in federal court and the case goes to the SCOTUS, they can
continue that behavior.

>The States get Powers that the people allow in that STATE.
>
>The people have all the powers to begin with and no government has any
>powers until the people delegate those powers to that government.
>
>States also have a Constitution or didn't you know that either?
>
>What's more is that amendment 10 is telling you that the STATES and the
>PEOPLE are not "THE UNITED STATES" the United States is an entity
>separate from the the PEOPLE or the STATES. It even has a separate
>jurisdiction.

The US is a union of the states for common purposes.

>THEY ARE SEPARATE ENTITIES WITH SEPARATE POWERS DELEGATED TO THEM
>SPECIFICALLY and called separate jurisdictions and *if* "the United
>States" included the separate States then Arizona would be allowed to
>make and enforce immigration laws. And the Federal Legislature could
>write State laws.

The Federal Legislature can and does write state laws.

Again, as with humans themselves, the govt can do anything it can get
away with. That includes doing things that don't agree with YOUR
interpretation of the C. You might realize, if you think about it for
a bit, that your opinion is not the only one that matters.

It might matter more if you actually understood what you're saying
more than 10% of the time.