The Creeping Fascism of Global Warming Hysteria

Von Frankin@but..the..socilaist..want..to..pay..more..taxes.ca Teddy Von Frankin

Feb 13, 2007, 6:43:46 PM2/13/07
The Creeping Fascism of Global Warming Hysteria

The hoax of the doctrine of man-made global warming that is being foisted
upon the world by decree, and the junk science that is manipulated to
support it, represents a creeping fascism whose agenda to stifle open debate
betrays the fact that climate change hysteria is a farce intended to crush
freedoms and further centralize global power.

The Creeping Fascism of Global Warming Hysteria
Man-made orthodoxy is a dogma of coercion, bias, and junk science
Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The hoax of the doctrine of man-made global warming that is being foisted
upon the world by decree, and the junk science that is manipulated to
support it, represents a creeping fascism whose agenda to stifle open debate
betrays the fact that climate change hysteria is a farce intended to crush
freedoms and further centralize global power.

In an interview with a Czech newspaper, Vaclav Klaus, the President of the
Czech Republic blamed the "whip of political correctness" for preventing
more scientists and statesmen from going public with their skepticism on
man-made global warming. This is precisely what we have arrived at, in a
bizarre vacuum of common sense and without any attribution, the
establishment and the controlled left have managed to squash reasoned
two-sided debate about global warming by coating their argument with the
nebulous claim that expressing disagreement is somehow bigoted, backward and
even racist.

The very fact that the man-made advocates have to introduce such a far
distant concept as race into a debate about scientific climate change makes
it self-evident that their argument is inherently weak and vulnerable.

In an article we published in November about global warming being primarily
caused by the sun, we commented somewhat tongue in cheek that people who
express doubts about global warming would soon be compared to holocaust
deniers by the media and other self-appointed cultural kingpins who demand
total adherence to orthodox religion style beliefs about climate change.

Here's what we wrote:

The assertion that global warming is man made is so oppressively enforced
upon popular opinion, especially in Europe, that expressing a scintilla of
doubt is akin to holocaust denial in some cases. Such is the insipid
brainwashing that has taken place via television, newspapers and exalted
talking heads - global warming skeptics are forced to wear the metaphoric
yellow star and only discuss their doubts in hushed tones and conciliatory
frameworks, or be cat-called, harangued and jeered by an army of do-gooders
who righteously believe they are rescuing mother earth by recycling a wine
bottle or putting their paper in a separate trash can.
It's not longer a joke.

The Boston Globe's Ellen Goodman wrote an op-ed last week denouncing anyone
who dares dissent against the God-like authoritative status of the IPCC UN
report on climate change.

I would like to say we're at a point where global warming is impossible to
deny. Let's just say that global warming deniers are now on a par with
Holocaust deniers, though one denies the past and the other denies the
present and future.
This assault betrays what's at the heart of the global warming agenda - a
cadre of control freaks who can't respond to the overwhelming evidence that
the Sun and other long term natural cycles are responsible for climate
change and thus have to resort to vile propagandistic personality attacks to
sway the court of public opinion.

During a debate on the BBC's Question Time program, a panelist's appeal for
viewers to simply look at both sides of the argument and consider other
causes besides the man-made explanation was met with boos and cat-calls from
the audience and the speaker was shouted down. It's now treated as
sacrilegious to even question the force fed dogma that leads the automatons
to endlessly repeat what has been brainwashed into them by the establishment
media like a broken record.

"We can't afford to have this debate," they scream, arguing that the end is
nigh and unbelievers need to be metaphorically burned at the stake of public
opinion in the interests of human survival.

But for those with memories and the nerve to actually think for themselves,
the climate doomsayers have been proven wrong throughout the decades. In the
late 60's and early 70's, the in-vogue hysteria about climate change and how
it spelled the end for humanity as we know it revolved around the concept of
global cooling. Again, this arose out of a misunderstanding of long term
temperature fluctuations and the fact that the earth was at the end of the
cycle of the Little Ice Age.

Writer John Bender has done an excellent job of compiling quotes from
environmental "authorities" of past decades who told us that the sky was
falling yet have been completely discredited with hindsight. Keep these dire
proclamations in mind when you hear yet another "repeater" regurgitate the
brainwashing that he or she has been indoctrinated with by the
establishment.

The continued rapid cooling of the earth since WWII is in accord with the
increase in global air pollution associated with industrialization,
mechanization, urbanization and exploding population. -- Reid Bryson,
"Global Ecology; Readings towards a rational strategy for Man", (1971)

The battle to feed humanity is over. In the 1970s, the world will undergo
famines. Hundreds of millions of people are going to starve to death in
spite of any crash programs embarked upon now. Population control is the
only answer -- Paul Ehrlich - The Population Bomb (1968)

I would take even money that England will not exist in the year 2000 --
Paul Ehrlich in (1969)

In ten years all important animal life in the sea will be extinct. Large
areas of coastline will have to be evacuated because of the stench of dead
fish. -- Paul Ehrlich, Earth Day (1970)

Before 1985, mankind will enter a genuine age of scarcity . . . in which
the accessible supplies of many key minerals will be facing depletion --
Paul Ehrlich in (1976)

This [cooling] trend will reduce agricultural productivity for the rest of
the century -- Peter Gwynne, Newsweek 1976

There are ominous signs that the earth's weather patterns have begun to
change dramatically and that these changes may portend a drastic decline in
food production - with serious political implications for just about every
nation on earth. The drop in food production could begin quite soon... The
evidence in support of these predictions has now begun to accumulate so
massively that meteorologist are hard-pressed to keep up with it. --
Newsweek, April 28, (1975)

This cooling has already killed hundreds of thousands of people. If it
continues and no strong action is taken, it will cause world famine, world
chaos and world war, and this could all come about before the year 2000. --
Lowell Ponte "The Cooling", 1976

If present trends continue, the world will be about four degrees colder
for the global mean temperature in 1990, but eleven degrees colder by the
year 2000...This is about twice what it would take to put us in an ice
age. -- Kenneth E.F. Watt on air pollution and global cooling, Earth Day
(1970)
The IPCC is a political body, not a scientific organization, therefore its
proclamation is purely intended at achieving a political agenda. The
document they released on February 2 that was devotedly afforded days of
intense coverage by the compliant establishment media was a political
manifesto based on a scientific undertaking that has not even been
completed. How empirical is a "scientific experiment" whose conclusions are
announced before tests have even been completed? The document immediately
states that the "scientific" research is being edited to conform to the
already released political summary.

“Changes (other than grammatical or minor editorial changes) made after
acceptance by the Working Group or the Panel shall be those necessary to
ensure consistency with the Summary for Policymakers or the Overview
Chapter,” states the brief.

The U.N. has confidently announced "case closed" on man-made global warming
because they are editing their own uncompleted report to mirror their
pre-conceived conclusion. Hardly "independent" is it?

The IPCC report was piggybacked onto a bandwagon of public relations stunts
that had nothing to do with the evidence behind global warming but were
enough to leave an impression in the mind of the casual viewer that the
man-made explanation was a global consensus. These included the Eiffel
Tower's lights being turned off for 5 minutes and a ludicrous incident in
which British primate expert Jane Goodall imitated the wild call of a
tropical chimpanzee.

Czech President Klaus stated, "Global warming is a false myth and every
serious person and scientist says so. It is not fair to refer to the U.N.
panel. IPCC is not a scientific institution: it's a political body, a sort
of non-government organization of green flavor. It's neither a forum of
neutral scientists nor a balanced group of scientists. These people are
politicized scientists who arrive there with a one-sided opinion and a
one-sided assignment."

Man-made advocates go to great lengths to highlight the fact that
transnational oil giants such as Exxon-Mobil offer thousands of dollars for
reports aimed at disproving the UN theory, claiming this taints any opposing
viewpoint as biased, and yet conveniently ignore the fact that it was the
U.N. itself and Ted Turner, a man-made devotee and advocate of drastic
population reduction to save the planet, who gifted the organization $1
Billion which in part funded the IPCC report. Is that not biased? Is that
not a example of scientists being lavishly bankrolled to produce evidence
that fits a pre-conceived outcome? Is the fact that a carbon tax fueled by
fear of climate change that will go directly to assorted U.N. agencies
itself a commentary on the U.N.'s role on hyping man-made global warming?

In addition, Greenpeace are recruiting "global warming field organizer's"
whose job it is to lobby members of Congress to push the agenda for man-made
global warming. So if you thought your donation was going to help save
whales or protect the rainforest you're sorely mistaken - it's partly
funding a PR assault that will eventually orbit right back to you in the
form of a draconian carbon emissions tax that will do nothing to prevent
global warming but will fill the pockets of global government and the U.N.

Not all scientists were prepared to sacrifice their impartiality to be in on
the scam. Dr. Chris Landsea resigned from the IPCC in his own words because,
“I personally cannot in good faith continue to contribute to a process that
I view as both being motivated by pre-conceived agendas and being
scientifically unsound.”

Landsea is one of many climate experts, meteorologists, geologists and
others who have braved the scorn of the flat-earthers to point out that
man-made advocates have utilized myopic and blinkered scientific trickery to
make their case.

Timothy Ball, Chairman of the Natural Resources Stewardship Project and
former climatology professor at the University of Winnipeg, recently penned
an outstanding piece in which he detailed how the illusion is being played
out and how skeptics of the farce are increasingly being made pariahs simply
for having an opposing view. Ball puts it better than I ever could so I make
no apologies for quoting his article at length.

Global Warming, as we think we know it, doesn't exist. And I am not the
only one trying to make people open up their eyes and see the truth. But few
listen, despite the fact that I was one of the first Canadian Ph.Ds. in
Climatology and I have an extensive background in climatology, especially
the reconstruction of past climates and the impact of climate change on
human history and the human condition. Few listen, even though I have a
Ph.D, (Doctor of Science) from the University of London, England and was a
climatology professor at the University of Winnipeg. For some reason
(actually for many), the World is not listening. Here is why.

Believe it or not, Global Warming is not due to human contribution of
Carbon Dioxide (CO2). This in fact is the greatest deception in the history
of science. We are wasting time, energy and trillions of dollars while
creating unnecessary fear and consternation over an issue with no scientific
justification.

No sensible person seeks conflict, especially with governments, but if we
don't pursue the truth, we are lost as individuals and as a society. That is
why I insist on saying that there is no evidence that we are, or could ever
cause global climate change. And, recently, Yuri A. Izrael, Vice President
of the United Nations sponsored Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
(IPCC) confirmed this statement. So how has the world come to believe that
something is wrong?

Maybe for the same reason we believed, 30 years ago, that global cooling
was the biggest threat: a matter of faith. "It is a cold fact: the Global
Cooling presents humankind with the most important social, political, and
adaptive challenge we have had to deal with for ten thousand years. Your
stake in the decisions we make concerning it is of ultimate importance; the
survival of ourselves, our children, our species," wrote Lowell Ponte in
1976.

I was as opposed to the threats of impending doom global cooling
engendered as I am to the threats made about Global Warming. Let me stress I
am not denying the phenomenon has occurred. The world has warmed since 1680,
the nadir of a cool period called the Little Ice Age (LIA) that has
generally continued to the present. These climate changes are well within
natural variability and explained quite easily by changes in the sun. But
there is nothing unusual going on.
Since I obtained my doctorate in climatology from the University of
London, Queen Mary College, England my career has spanned two climate
cycles. Temperatures declined from 1940 to 1980 and in the early 1970's
global cooling became the consensus. This proves that consensus is not a
scientific fact. By the 1990's temperatures appeared to have reversed and
Global Warming became the consensus. It appears I'll witness another cycle
before retiring, as the major mechanisms and the global temperature trends
now indicate a cooling.

No doubt passive acceptance yields less stress, fewer personal attacks and
makes career progress easier. What I have experienced in my personal life
during the last years makes me understand why most people choose not to
speak out; job security and fear of reprisals. Even in University, where
free speech and challenge to prevailing wisdoms are supposedly encouraged,
academics remain silent.

No one disagrees with the notion that global warming is occurring, but to
discount the fact that it has anything to do with that giant flaming ball of
fire in our sky that we can barely look at without being blinded is
ignorance unparalleled.

How do we square the fact that almost every planet in our solar system is
simultaneously undergoing temperature change and volatile weather patterns?
Does this not suggest that global warming is a natural cycle as a result of
the evolving nature of the sun and other celestial phenomena? Can Al Gore
fill me in on this one?

Mars, Pluto, Jupiter, Saturn, Triton and numerous other nooks and crannies
throughout the solar system are experiencing warming trends and volatile
weather patterns. How many SUV's are there on Jupiter?

The earth and its celestial counterparts are getting hotter because the Sun
is burning more brightly than at any time in the past 1,000 years, according
to a study undertaken by the Max Planck Institute for Solar System Research
in Gottingen, Germany.

In addition, cosmic rays from exploding stars have now been found to
contribute substantially to cloud formation and the greenhouse effect as the
London Times reported yesterday.

The simple fact is that throughout the ages the earth has swung wildly
between a warm, wet, stable climate, to a cold, dry and windy one - long
before the first fossil fuel was burned. The changes we are now witnessing
are a walk in the park compared to the battering that our rugged planet has
taken in the past.

This is not a defense of the oil cartels or the Neo-Con wreckers, who would
have every motivation to ignore global warming whether it is man-made or
not.

Nor is it a blanket denial of the fact that the earth is getting very
gradually hotter, but how do we reconcile global warming taking place at the
farthest reaches of the solar system with the contention that it is caused
by human activity? Have our exhaust fumes left earth's atmosphere and
slipped through a black hole to Triton?

Countless other heroes of science have put their reputation and careers on
the line in the name of truth to expose the man-made fraud and challenge the
creeping fascism being engendered by means of using political correctness to
hijack the debate. They have bucked the orthodoxy and risked being stripped
of their credentials, as the Weather Channel’s most prominent climatologist
would have it. Here are several insightful statements from these brave
individuals.

I have been in operational meteorology since 1978, and I know dozens and
dozens of broadcast meteorologists all over the country. Our big job: look
at a large volume of raw data and come up with a public weather forecast for
the next seven days. I do not know of a single TV meteorologist who buys
into the man-made global warming hype. I know there must be a few out there,
but I can’t find them. Billions of dollars of grant money is flowing into
the pockets of those on the man-made global warming bandwagon. No man-made
global warming, the money dries up. This is big money, make no mistake about
it. Always follow the money trail and it tells a story. Even the lady at
“The Weather Channel” probably gets paid good money for a prime time show on
climate change. No man-made global warming, no show, and no salary. Nothing
wrong with making money at all, but when money becomes the motivation for a
scientific conclusion, then we have a problem. For many, global warming is a
big cash grab. The climate of this planet has been changing since God put
the planet here. It will always change, and the warming in the last 10 years
is not much difference than the warming we saw in the 1930s and other
decades. And, lets not forget we are at the end of the ice age in which ice
covered most of North America and Northern Europe.
ABC-TV Meteorologist James Spann.

"It's not 2,500 people offering their consensus, I participated in that.
Each person who is an author writes one or two pages in conjunction with
someone else. They travel around the world several times a year for several
years to write it and the summary for policymakers has the input of about 13
of the scientists, but ultimately, it is written by representatives of
governments, of environmental organizations like the Union of Concerned
Scientists, and industrial organizations, each seeking their own benefit."
MIT's Professor of Atmospheric Science Dr. Richard Lindzen on the IPCC
report.

"Climate keeps changing all the time. The fact that climate changes is not
in itself a threat."
Dr. S. Fred Singer, Atmospheric Physicist at George Mason University.
Man-made global warming feeds into humanity's arrogant self-importance in
thinking that it has become the master and therefore the decider of the
earth's destiny. On an individual level, it also helps a person stroke their
ego and feel good about themselves for recycling a few beer cans or wine
bottles in the belief that they're saving the planet, and also gives them
the excuse to exercise their judgment against anyone who doesn't do
likewise.

Fearmongering about an imminent climate doomsday also hogs news coverage and
important environmental issues like GM food, mad scientist chimera cloning
and the usurpation and abuse of corporations like Monsanto flies under the
radar.

Global warming is cited as an excuse to meter out further control and
surveillance over our daily lives, RFID chips on our trash cans, GPS
satellite tracking and taxation by the mile, as well as a global tax at the
gas pump.

The extremist wing of the environmentalist movement, characterized by people
like Dr. Erik Pianka, advocate the mass culling of humanity via plagues and
state sanctioned bio-terrorism, in order to "save" the earth from the
disease of humanity. Nazi-like genocidal population control measures and the
environmental establishment have always held a close alliance.

The world is laboring under enforced adherence to a program of mass
deception while scientists who attempt to blow the whistle on the fraud are
silenced, tarred, ridiculed and fired. The biased control freaks at the
United Nations and their intellectually spayed cheerleaders, whose goal it
is to use the hysteria of climate change to impose draconian control
measures on society and centralize world power, have declared "case closed"
on the man-made origins of global warming. However, their foolish attempts
to zealously mute mere expression of an opposing view betray the inherent
flaws of their own mantra and will ultimately lead to its downfall.

Heinrich Von Hansel

Feb 13, 2007, 7:54:17 PM2/13/07
"Teddy Von Frankin" <Teddy Von
Frankin@but..the..socilaist..want..to..pay..more..taxes.ca> said:
> The Creeping Fascism of Global Warming Hysteria
>
> The hoax of the doctrine of man-made global warming that is being foisted
> upon the world by decree, and the junk science that is manipulated to
> support it, represents a creeping fascism whose agenda to stifle open debate
> betrays the fact that climate change hysteria is a farce intended to crush
> freedoms and further centralize global power.

I agree with you, and so does President Bush, The Neocons and the Globalist oil
conglomerates; who maintain that Global Warming is a big conspiracy by the
Socialists to take over the world.

Von Frankin@but..the..socilaist..want..to..pay..more..taxes.ca Teddy Von Frankin

Feb 13, 2007, 10:20:50 PM2/13/07

"Heinrich Von Hansel" <heinrich...@talus.net> wrote in message > >

> I agree with you, and so does President Bush, The Neocons and the
Globalist oil
> conglomerates; who maintain that Global Warming is a big conspiracy by the
> Socialists to take over the world.

You can't see past your stupidity, asshole.................. Man-made global

warming feeds into humanity's arrogant self-importance in thinking that it

has become the master and therefore the decider of the earth's destiny,
..Man-Made Global Warming Is Politics, Not Science .........So Pay up ... or
the planet gets it, buster......The more thoughtful among us will consider
the source of the hysterical claims along with their record and their
radical agenda and not join the gullible in believing the sky is falling.
you just bend over, as we all know you want to pay more taxes while the
governments force you to keep on paying and paying....

[...]

John Bender
Etherzone
Tuesday, February 13, 2007

On Friday, February 2, 2007 the U.N.'s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate
Change released a document titled: Climate Change 2007: The Physical Science
Basis, Summary for Policymakers. This is a political document. It is not the
supposedly scientific document which is titled: IPCC Working Group I
Contribution to the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change Fourth
Assessment Report: Climate Change 2007: The Physical Science Basis.

The "scientific" document is still being edited and will not be issued for
several months. Yet the buggy whip media is using the political document to
gin up hysteria among the gullible masses.

None of the fear mongers in the buggy whip press are bothering to mention
the fact that the political document says right in the beginning that the
"scientific" document is being edited to conform to the already released
summary. That's right. The U.N. politicians and bureaucrats wrote and
released a summary of a report that isn't written yet and is being edited to
conform to their political summary.

The political summary itself says: "Changes (other than grammatical or minor

editorial changes) made after acceptance by the Working Group or the Panel
shall be those necessary to ensure consistency with the Summary for

Policymakers or the Overview Chapter." There is no outcry about this among
the fear mongers. Contrast the total lack of reportage on this with the huge
outcry in the buggy whip press when some language (no data) was allegedly
altered in some US government climate reports.

Nor are the purveyors of panic giving much notice to the scientists like Dr.
Chris Landsea who in his own words, resigned from the IPCC because:

"I personally cannot in good faith continue to contribute to a process that
I view as both being motivated by pre-conceived agendas and being
scientifically unsound."

That's right. One of their own scientists who worked on the project for
years wrote for it previously and was asked to write part of this report
quit because the product is driven by pre-conceived agendas and is
scientifically unsound.

It's not part of the politically correct agenda so the buggy whip media
relays only the apocalyptic view touted by media darlings like Al Gore
rather than give a balanced report including all sides of the debate.

Dr. Timothy Ball's excellent debunking of the IOOP political statement,
Global Warming: The Cold, Hard Facts? was almost totally ignored by the
environmentally correct old media. Dr. Ball's excellent piece starts with
his credentials: "Global Warming, as we think we know it, doesn't exist. And

I am not the only one trying to make people open up their eyes and see the
truth. But few listen, despite the fact that I was one of the first Canadian

PhDs. in Climatology and I have an extensive background in climatology,

especially the reconstruction of past climates and the impact of climate
change on human history and the human condition. Few listen, even though I

have a PhD, (Doctor of Science) from the University of London, England and

was a climatology professor at the University of Winnipeg. For some reason
(actually for many), the World is not listening. Here is why."

Other prominent scientists ignored by the hysteria merchants include Edward
Wegman. Dr. Wegman is a professor at the Center for Computational Statistics
at George Mason University, chair of the National Academy of Sciences'
Committee on Applied and Theoretical Statistics, and board member of the
American Statistical Association. Dr. Wegman's basic conclusion on the
scientific basis for the hypothesis of man-made global warming boils down
to; "junk in, junk out".
Another prominent scientist ignored by the old media is Dr. Richard S.J. Tol
who was an IPCC author, is Editor of "Energy Economics", and board member of
the Centre for Marine and Climate Research at Hamburg University. Dr. Tol
believes global warming is real but believes it benefits mankind, especially
in the short term.
Duncan Wingham, professor of climate physics at University College London
and principal scientist of the European Space Agency's CryoSat Mission,
which is designed to measure changes in the Earth's ice masses. Dr. Wigman's
findings show that the scientific evidence to date "is not favorable to the
notion we are seeing the results of global warming."

Dr. Henrik Svensmark of the Danish National Space Center, believes that
changes in the sun's magnetic field, is the reason for global warming, not
anything man has done. Dr. Nigel Weiss, past president of the Royal
Astronomical Society and a mathematical aerophysicist at the University of
Cambridge, also believes the Sun, not man is responsible for changes in the
Earth's climate. Adding weight to this view of global warming is the
findings of Dr. Habibullo Abdussamatov, head of the space research
laboratory at Pulkovo Astronomical Observatoryin Russia, and others, that
Mars is also undergoing global warming. Even Al Gore should know that Mars
has no greenhouse conditions and there is no activity by Martians to blame
the warming on. Dr. Abdussamatov believes this shows it is solar irradiance,
not carbon dioxide, which accounts for the recent rise in temperature.

Nor has the rapidly disintegrating buggy whip media bothered to mention that
the U.N. and Ted Turner's $1 Billion gift to that organization fund the IPCC
scientists. Yet, they went ballistic when it was reported that Exxon was
offering small stipends to scientists who are not caught up in proving the
preconceived agenda of the U.N. and the far left.
Of course, yellow journalism like that is the reason the buggy whip press
and the old broadcast media are losing readership, and viewers. They've lost
credibility with all but the most radical leftists and the Oprah watchers.
Still, much of the new media has been slow in getting out the real facts.
Giving the fear mongers a bigger edge in the debate than they deserve. One
exception in broadcast media has been Rush Limbaugh. Mr. Limbaugh has done
yeoman's work exposing the junk science and the political nature of the
hysteria.

None of this will matter to the radical left, the environmental wackos, or
to the perpetually scared. The gullible masses who believed the junk science
from the same sources now spewing tainted conclusions about global warming
when they said the Earth was cooling.

Here are just a few quotes the press used to excite the gullible in the 1970
's:

Nor will it matter to the perpetually scared that many of the scientists
contributing to the tainted reports are radical leftists. Many of them
belong to the radical Union of Concerned Scientists, a far left-wing
activist group. David Martosko, executive director of ActivistCash.com - a
division of the Center for Consumer Freedom last month told Cybercast News
Service the UCS would be "more aptly named the Union of Pro-Regulation,
Anti-Business Scientists."

University of Virginia environmental scientist, Dr. Fred Singer, told
Cybercast News Service that the union had "zero credibility as a scientific
organization" and was more akin to "pressure groups like Greenpeace."

One example of the political agenda of the "scientists at the UCS is this
quote from Helen Caldicott; "Free Enterprise really means rich people get
richer. They have the freedom to exploit and psychologically rape their
fellow human beings in the process . . . Capitalism is destroying the
earth." -- Helen Caldicott, Union of Concerned Scientists.

This is the same Helen Caldicott who in 1982 made the ridicules claim that
the Hershey Foods Corporation was producing chocolate carrying strontium 90
because of the proximity of the Three Mile Island incident to Hershey's
factory. Her assertion was easily debunked and discredited but the fear
mongers in the old media never gave the debunking the same coverage they
gave the unfounded assertion. One can still find the claim on some
environmentalists' web sites along with the silliness about man-made global
warming.

There is plenty of evidence that man-made global warming is no more real
than man-made global cooling was. The people who believe professional
wrestling is real will dismiss that evidence preferring to believe the
tainted junk science put out by the U.N. and the radical left.

The more thoughtful among us will consider the source of the hysterical
claims along with their record and their radical agenda and not join the
gullible in believing the sky is falling.

Pay up ... or the planet gets it

GEORGE PASCOE-WATSON / UK Sun | October 30 2006
HARD-WORKING families face crippling new bills as the Government fights
global warming with a raft of stinging taxes. But critics accused ministers
of forcing the public to pay for their failure to react earlier to the
crisis. Shadow Environment Secretary Peter Ainsworth said last night: "We
don't need a programme of green taxes: We need a green programme, full stop.

"This is just a list of taxes when what we need is a system of mutually
reinforcing carrots and sticks." He was speaking after it was revealed that
Environment Secretary David Miliband had already drawn up sweeping green tax
plans which he has put to Gordon Brown. He wrote to the Chancellor: "As our
understanding of climate change increases, it is clear more needs to be
done."

Typical families with two children could have to pay up to £1,300 more every
year, according to estimates. The move came on the eve of today's
publication of a major study on climate change - which some experts blame on
harmful man-made emissions.

Tony Blair describes the report - drawn up by former world bank chief Sir
Nicholas Stern - as the "most important" he has seen since becoming Prime
Minister. It is set to fuel the row over the introduction of green taxes. Mr
Ainsworth said: "We want to know whether tax increases on activities which
pollute will be offset by tax cuts on activities which don't. Our aim is not
to increase the tax burden on hard-working families."

And Prof Julian Morris, environmental economist at Buckingham University and
director of the International Policy Network, said: "I'm afraid it will be
Sun readers who will be most affected by these changes. "The price of their
cheap flights will rise, making a short break abroad more costly. "The cost
of visiting their family will rise, because of increased petrol duty.

"And people will effectively be forced to buy energy-saving televisions and
long-life lightbulbs by a nannying Government. Their whole way of life will
alter forever." The green proposals are revealed as leaked documents show
people living in crime-free areas are to be penalised with a giant hike in
council tax. The Stern Report will warn that nearly half of the world's
species face extinction if there is a two per cent increase in global
temperatures.

The rise in temperature would wipe out 40 per cent of all life and turn 200
million people into refugees. And a similar rise would treble the cost to
Britain of dealing with annual river floods, the doom-laden report warns.
Sir Nicholas will urge countries to spend one per cent of the world's
economy - around £184billion - now to avert disaster in the coming years.

He forecasts it will cost 20 times that to deal with the failure to tackle
the huge problems facing the globe. And that will damage global economies -
sparking a depression not seen since the US Wall Street crash of 1929.

The 700-page document warns countries will be crippled trying to deal with
the costs of environmental catastrophes. The 200 million people would be
made homeless by rising river and sea levels. The dossier also warns that it
is not enough for just one or a handful of countries to take action now.

The report was commissioned by Chancellor Gordon Brown and has taken a year
to compile. It is the first compiled by an economist rather than a scientist
and carries huge weight. Mr Brown has recruited ex-US vice-president Al Gore
as his green guru. He will advise the Chancellor on international
environmental issues. Tory leader David Cameron vowed yesterday to erect an
energy-generating wind turbine on No 10 Downing Street if he wins the next
general election.

jingji...@lycos.com

Feb 14, 2007, 3:31:29 AM2/14/07
You are misled, Global Warming is confirmed by 1000 leading scientific
papers based on objective data, not George Bush's ass. You however are
correct that solar flares and electromagnetic interference is in part
affecting the magnetic field of the earth, and radiation that has been
given little debate. Yes, However, the levels of CO2 in the atmosphere
also increase the acidity of the oceans and lakes. I was reading a
paper confirming: atmospheric +2.3C will destroy all coral reefs in
the oceans, which fish rely on for shelter and food like algae. An
increase in atmospheric temperature of +4.5C will be mass extinction
of aquatic life, and likely land species that depend on aquatic food
chain. A possible +6.3C increase might spell the end of human life on
earth, at least most known species that do not live in the zoo. Mr. Al
Gore's dvd " inconvenient truth" is largely based on sound,
reasonable, rational atmospheric and meteorlogical physics, which I am
also quite familiar with. But climate change is a serious problem, and
major flooding around the world will cause mass migrations in the
order 1 billion people, as Mr. Gore's computer flood models allege.

Given this, there may be some degree that environmentalists exaggerate
the "extinction" argument because they want Mr. Bush and his oil
barons out of washington D.C. and Iraq. I think acidity and extinction
are exaggerations. The main focus should be the ppm concentration of
carbon dioxide, sustainable manufacturing, and power generation
technologies, that will ultimately spell the end of life on earth if
we do not change our ways in the next 100 years. Our fate may be the
same as the global killer asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs 100
million years ago in a global cloud of dust.

Message has been deleted

Chief

Feb 14, 2007, 8:11:23 AM2/14/07

"Teddy Von Frankin" wrote

> The Creeping Fascism of Global Warming Hysteria

Was written by Paul Joseph Watson of Prison Planet.com.

You didn't include that information because you know it impeaches the
credibility of your spew.

Why do you always religiously accept what the paranoid conspiracy whackos from
Prison Planet.com say without question and as if it was the Gospel? You're even
ashamed to attach their names to the cut/pastes you post because you know that
you will be laughed at.

Harry J. Dowling

Feb 14, 2007, 8:26:56 AM2/14/07

"dangdangdoodle" <notea_...@islandnet.com> wrote in message
> In article <S2sAh.58731$Fd.14614@edtnps90>,

> "Teddy Von Frankin" <Teddy Von
> Frankin@but..the..socilaist..want..to..pay..more..taxes.ca> wrote:
>
>> The Creeping Fascism of Global Warming Hysteria
>>
>> The hoax of the doctrine of man-made global warming that is being foisted
>> upon the world by decree,
>

> Careful you don't fall off the edge of the earth OK?

Like all gullible Alex Jones / Paul Joseph Watson disciples, Von Hansel believes
everything that they say at www.prisionplanet.com. His posts are proof that he
has a very low IQ combined with extremely high gullibility. He's like
cyberdrunk, the only time anyone pays attention to his screeds are when they
want a good chuckle. Isn't it funny how he has a temper tantrum full of
swearing every time anyone challenges him.

It's proof that he can't think on his own and is incapable of arguing without
cut / pasting someone else's opinion.

You might as well plonk him along with the rest. Foaming at the mouth mentally
ill lunatics like Mark Hansel are so common these days that no one pays
attention to their specious and transparent claims any more.

That's why he keeps modifying his nyms. I've discovered a way to permanently
killfile him no matter what he does, keeping the babbling imbecile off my screen
for good.

Harry J. Dowling

Feb 14, 2007, 8:50:53 AM2/14/07

<jingji...@lycos.com> wrote in message

It seems that he trusts the words of unqualified paranoid conspiracy nutcases
from www.prisonplanet.com (the source of his article, which he seems ashamed of
revealing) over science and scientists who specialize in the field of climate
and climate change.

http://www.davidsuzuki.org/print/Climate_Change/Science/Skeptics.asp

The debate is over about whether or not climate change is real. Irrefutable
evidence from around the world - including extreme weather events, record
temperatures, retreating glaciers, and rising sea levels - all point to the fact
climate change is happening now and at rates much faster than previously
thought.

The overwhelming majority of scientists that study climate change agree that
human activity is responsible for changing the climate. The United Nations
Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) is one of the largest bodies of
international scientists ever assembled to study a scientific issue, comprised
of more than 2,000 scientists from 100 countries. The IPCC has concluded that
most of the warming observed during the past 50 years is attributable to human
activities. Its findings have been publicly endorsed by the national academies
of science of all G-8 countries, as well as those of China, India and Brazil.
The Royal Society of Canada - together with the national academies of fifteen
other nations - also issued a joint statement on climate change that stated, in
part: "The work of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
represents the consensus of the international scientific community on climate
change science. We recognize IPCC as the world's most reliable source of
information on climate change."

Who are the climate change skeptics?

Despite the international scientific community's consensus on climate change, a
very small band of critics continues to deny that climate change exists or that
humans are causing it. Widely known as climate change "skeptics" or "deniers",
these individuals are generally not climate scientists and do not debate the
science with the climate scientists directly - for example, by publishing in
peer-reviewed scientific journals or participating in international conferences
on climate science. Instead, they focus their attention on the media, the
general public, and policy makers with the goal of delaying action on climate
change.

Not surprisingly, the skeptics have received significant funding from coal and
oil companies, including ExxonMobil. They also have well-documented connections
with public relations firms that have set up industry-funded lobby groups to -
in the words of one leaked memo - "reposition global warming as theory (not
fact)."

Over the years, the skeptics have employed a wide range of arguments against
taking action on climate change - some of which actually contradict each other.
For example, they have claimed that:

a.. Climate change is not occurring
b.. The global climate is actually getting colder
c.. The global climate is getting warmer, but not because of human activities
d.. The global climate is getting warmer, in part because of human activities,
but this will create greater benefits than costs
e.. The global climate is getting warmer, in part because of human activities,
but the impacts are not sufficient to require any policy response

After 15 years of increasingly definitive scientific studies attesting to the
reality and significance of global climate change, there has been a noticeable
shift in the skeptics' tactics. Many skeptics no longer deny that climate change
is happening, but instead argue that the cost of taking action is too high - or
even worse, that it is too late to take action. All of these arguments are false
and are rejected by the scientific community at large.

To gain an understanding of the level of scientific consensus on climate change,
a recent study examined every article on climate change published in
peer-reviewed scientific journals over a 10-year period. Of the 928 articles on
climate change the authors found, not one of them disagreed with the consensus
position that climate change is happening or is human-induced.

These findings contrast dramatically with the popular media's reporting on
climate change. One recent study analyzed coverage of climate change in four
influential American newspapers (New York Times, Washington Post, LA Times, and
Wall Street Journal) over a 14-year period. It found that more than half of the
articles discussing climate change gave equal weight to the scientifically
discredited views of the skeptics.

This discrepancy is largely due to the media's drive for balance in reporting.
Journalists are trained to identify one position on any issue, and then seek out
a conflicting position, providing both sides with roughly equal attention.
Unfortunately, the "balance" of the different views within the media does not
always correspond with the actual prevalence of each view within society, and
can result in unintended bias. This has been the case with reporting on climate
change, and as a result, many people believe that climate change is still being
debated by scientists when in fact it is not.

While some level of debate is of course useful when looking at major social
problems, eventually society needs to move on and actually address the issue. To
do nothing about the problem of climate change is akin to letting a fire burn
down a building because the precise temperature of the flames is unknown, or to
not address the problem of smoking because one or two doctors still claim that
it does not cause lung cancer. As the United Nations Framework Convention on
Climate Change (UNFCCC) acknowledges, a lack of full scientific certainty about
some aspects of climate change is not a reason for delaying an immediate
response that will, at a reasonable cost, prevent dangerous consequences in the
climate system.

Learn More:

Who are the skeptics

ExxonMobil uses Big Tobacco's tactics to manufacture uncertainty on climate
science

'Some Like It Hot' - Mother Jones article on climate change skeptics

The Global Warming Denial Lobby

'Mr. Cool & friends' - Globe and Mail article on climate change skeptics

Responding to Global Warming Skeptics - Prominent Skeptics Organizations

'The Smoke Behind the Deniers' Fire' - by George Monbiot

'The Denial Machine' - CBC's the fifth estate program (downloadable video)

Who funds the skeptics

What Exxon doesn't want you to know

ExxonSecrets: How ExxonMobil funds the climate change skeptics

'Put a Tiger In Your Think Tank' - Mother Jones article on ExxonMobil funding

'Clash of the Titans' - An excerpt from the book 'Boiling Point'

Exxpose Exxon

'Coal-fired cooperative coughs up cash to climate crank'

Royal Society tells Exxon: stop funding climate change denial

Statements by scientists & scientific academies on climate change

Joint science academies' statement: Global response to climate change

Joint science academies' statement: The Science Of Climate Change

An Open Letter to the Prime Minister of Canada on Climate Change Science

RealClimate: Real Science from Climate Scientists

The Science of Climate Change

The Scientific Consensus on Climate Change

Myths vs. facts on global warming

Fact vs. fiction on global warming

Frequently Asked Questions about Global Warming

The Science of Global Warming

More information

'How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic' - Responses to the most common skeptic
arguments

DeSmogBlog.com - Excellent blog on the skeptics

Journalistic Balance as Global Warming Bias

'Snowed' - Mother Jones article about the media's reporting on climate change

'The Fossil Fools' by George Monbiot

'While Washington Slept' - Vanity Fair

A review of the distorted science in Michael Crichton's State of Fear

'Hostile Climate' - On Bjorn Lomborg and climate change

Recent news stories on skeptics

'It Would Seem I Was Wrong About Big Business' By George Monbiot

Al Smith

Feb 14, 2007, 1:01:51 PM2/14/07
> The debate is over about whether or not climate change is real. Irrefutable
> evidence from around the world - including extreme weather events, record
> temperatures, retreating glaciers, and rising sea levels - all point to the fact
> climate change is happening now and at rates much faster than previously
> thought.

Sure, it *may* be getting slightly warmer. So what? Most
scientists who can think for themselves say it is a natural
warming cycle, not caused by human activity. If so, what the hell
can we do about it? Nothing. Should we get hysterical about it?
No. Should we dump billions of dollars at it? Hell no. It's
fucking weather, for Christ's sake. In a few years it will be
getting cooler, and all the headless chickens will be screaming
about the threat of global cooling, as they were in the 1970s.

Agamemnon

Feb 14, 2007, 1:05:55 PM2/14/07

ShellStockTrader

Feb 14, 2007, 1:09:51 PM2/14/07

"Al Smith" <inv...@address.com> wrote in message

Take a look at the chart moron:

http://blogs.salon.com/0002007/images/warming.gif

See a pattern here?

Agamemnon

Feb 14, 2007, 1:18:46 PM2/14/07
On Feb 14, 1:01 pm, Al Smith <inva...@address.com> wrote:
> > The debate is over about whether or not climate change is real. Irrefutable
> > evidence from around the world - including extreme weather events, record
> > temperatures, retreating glaciers, and rising sea levels - all point to the fact
> > climate change is happening now and at rates much faster than previously
> > thought.

> Sure, it *may* be getting slightly warmer. So what? Most
> scientists who can think for themselves say it is a natural
> warming cycle, not caused by human activity.

That's ridiculous. Why not prove it. Show me a single one of these
"scientists who think for themselves (an obvious euphemism for "the
tiny minority who are flat earth kooks with no credentials in the area
of question, like Al Smith") who support your claim and have the
proper credentials, and do not have ties to the fossil fuel industry
and their funding.

You're clearly just another brainless, babbling onion head parroting
the same tiresome old bullshit.

> In a few years it will be
> getting cooler, and all the headless chickens will be screaming
> about the threat of global cooling, as they were in the 1970s.

Yeah, as if the technology and scientific progress of the 1970's
exceeds that of the 21st century. Besides, if you check, you will see
that the much heralded threat of global cooling was almost instantly
rejected. Its only use these days is as a strawman argument for flat
earthers and nut jobs like you.

Why is it that you never have any decent rebuttals save for the usual
debunked, clownish looney ramblings and sad, strawman arguments
written by right wing imbeciles?

Al Smith

Feb 14, 2007, 2:43:18 PM2/14/07
> You're clearly just another brainless, babbling onion head parroting
> the same tiresome old bullshit.

And you sound so reasoned and informative.

Peter White

Feb 14, 2007, 2:48:44 PM2/14/07
Al Smith wrote:

>> The debate is over about whether or not climate change is real.
>> Irrefutable
>> evidence from around the world - including extreme weather events, record
>> temperatures, retreating glaciers, and rising sea levels - all point
>> to the fact
>> climate change is happening now and at rates much faster than previously
>> thought.
>

> Sure, it *may* be getting slightly warmer. So what? Most scientists who
> can think for themselves

??? you are a fool

Von Frankin@but..the..socilaist..want..to..pay..more..taxes.ca Teddy Von Frankin

Feb 14, 2007, 5:22:08 PM2/14/07

"Chief" <chi...@excite.com> wrote in message

> "Teddy Von Frankin" wrote
> > The Creeping Fascism of Global Warming Hysteria
>
> Was written by Paul Joseph Watson of Prison Planet.com.
>
> You didn't include that information because you know it impeaches the
> credibility of your spew.

Are you just fucking retarded, or just plain stupid..."I think you are
both..."

> Why do you always religiously accept what the paranoid conspiracy whackos
from
> Prison Planet.com say without question and as if it was the Gospel?

You really are retarded, I check everything that is said, to verify the
information moron, and where the information comes from, but I do notice you
socilaist retards, always lap up and roll over for government conspiracy
theories as your shrills, without checking anything they say to see if it
really is true......It's all about paying more and more taxes....

I really believe you and others like you, want to be dumbed-down for the
cause, because you want to be the government chimp and loony wearing your
tin foil chimpy suits, so they can toss you your banana tax, that you
willfully ignorant morons love to pay........you are fucking stupid...
Get a life retard!

You're even
> ashamed to attach their names to the cut/pastes you post because you know
that
> you will be laughed at.

Not at all idiot, but if your retardation makes you like being stupid by all
means shoot yourself in the foot, idiot!
Now go play retard in alt.bin.fucking stupid, it what you do best...

Von Frankin@but..the..socilaist..want..to..pay..more..taxes.ca Teddy Von Frankin

Feb 14, 2007, 5:29:37 PM2/14/07

"dangdangdoodle" <notea_...@islandnet.com> wrote in message
> In article <S2sAh.58731$Fd.14614@edtnps90>,
> "Teddy Von Frankin" <Teddy Von
> Frankin@but..the..socilaist..want..to..pay..more..taxes.ca> wrote:
>
> > The Creeping Fascism of Global Warming Hysteria
> >
> > The hoax of the doctrine of man-made global warming that is being
foisted
> > upon the world by decree,
>

> Careful you don't fall off the edge of the earth OK?

You already did, as you socialist clowns will buy the governments conspiracy
theories over and over and will willfully as their ignorant moron's, will
always love to pay the government higher taxes, for their BS cause,
including the carbon tax and terrorist tax........just wait till you can't
afford to pay those taxes, you'll be put in one of their torture camps, you
dumb fuck!

You don't like the facts, so what, you think people with common sense are
going to bow down to your kind of socilaist retardation, with government
shouting, "the sky is falling for global cooling or global warming
stupidity",,,,,...Not likely moron....We know better!!!! but your welcome to
the BS they peddle to you, for paying more taxes and screwing up this
country....keep on dumbing yourself down, it looks good on you also

Von Frankin@but..the..socilaist..want..to..pay..more..taxes.ca Teddy Von Frankin

Feb 14, 2007, 5:36:58 PM2/14/07

"Harry J. Dowling" <harryjd...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Like all gullible Alex Jones / Paul Joseph Watson disciples, Von Hansel
believes
> everything that they say at www.prisionplanet.com. His posts are proof
that he
> has a very low IQ combined with extremely high gullibility. He's like
> cyberdrunk, the only time anyone pays attention to his screeds are when
they
> want a good chuckle. Isn't it funny how he has a temper tantrum full of
> swearing every time anyone challenges him.
>
> It's proof that he can't think on his own and is incapable of arguing
without
> cut / pasting someone else's opinion.
>
> You might as well plonk him along with the rest. Foaming at the mouth
mentally
> ill lunatics like Mark Hansel are so common these days that no one pays
> attention to their specious and transparent claims any more.
>
> That's why he keeps modifying his nyms. I've discovered a way to
permanently
> killfile him no matter what he does, keeping the babbling imbecile off my
screen
> for good.

Another socialist retardation rant, that doesn't like the facts in it's
face, good.....You ignorant socialist global warming and global cooling
retards just love dumbing themselves down...It's just too bloody
funny.....It truly makes it easier proving just how fucking stupid you
socialist moron's and socialist ignorant fucks really are, when you all love
believing in government conspiracy theory nonsense, you just keep on
shouting the sky is falling ...you'll love paying those government forced
taxes, as you can't even think for yourself anymore, without the idiot
government criminals telling you how to live your own lives, oh ignorant
fool.......Let's hear you shout it....

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!

Von Frankin@but..the..socilaist..want..to..pay..more..taxes.ca Teddy Von Frankin

Feb 14, 2007, 5:54:57 PM2/14/07

"Teddy Von Frankin" <Teddy Von
Frankin@but..the..socilaist..want..to..pay..more..taxes.ca> wrote in message

In facts don't change..... only the lie gets bigger. In 1975 it was global
cooling, which we were not responsible for either... The earth is getting
slightly warmer, and our CO2 production is an insignificant factor as the
facts reveal. However if you want to promote a big government solution, you
have to change those facts to something that states the opposite.

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually
come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the
State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military
consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to
use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy
of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the
State." - Joseph Goebbels

Some in the media are already trying to paint human cause deniers in the
same camp as holocaust deniers..... That suggests a weak position of their
facts.

Who is really funding the propaganda?

"Environment Canada brags about spending $3.7 billion in the last five years
dealing with climate change almost all on propaganda trying to defend an
indefensible scientific position"

Global Warming: The Cold, Hard Facts?

Global Warming is not due to human contribution of Carbon Dioxide

Timothy Ball
Canada Free Press
Monday, February 5, 2007

Global Warming, as we think we know it, doesn't exist. And I am not the only
one trying to make people open up their eyes and see the truth. But few

listen, despite the fact that I was the first Canadian Ph.D. in Climatology

and I have an extensive background in climatology, especially the
reconstruction of past climates and the impact of climate change on human
history and the human condition."Few listen, even though I have a Ph.D,
(Doctor of Science) from the University of London, England and was a

climatology professor at the University of Winnipeg." . For some reason

(actually for many), the World is not listening. Here is why.

What would happen if tomorrow we were told that, after all, the Earth is
flat? It would probably be the most important piece of news in the media and
would generate a lot of debate. So why is it that when scientists who have
studied the Global Warming phenomenon for years say that humans are not the
cause nobody listens? Why does no one acknowledge that the Emperor has no
clothes on?

Believe it or not, Global Warming is not due to human contribution of Carbon
Dioxide (CO2). This in fact is the greatest deception in the history of
science. We are wasting time, energy and trillions of dollars while creating
unnecessary fear and consternation over an issue with no scientific

justification. For example, Environment Canada brags about spending $3.7
billion in the last five years dealing with climate change almost all on
propaganda trying to defend an indefensible scientific position while at the
same time closing weather stations and failing to meet legislated pollution
targets.

I once received a three page letter that my lawyer defined as libellous,
from an academic colleague, saying I had no right to say what I was saying,
especially in public lectures. Sadly, my experience is that universities are
the most dogmatic and oppressive places in our society. This becomes
progressively worse as they receive more and more funding from governments
that demand a particular viewpoint.

In another instance, I was accused by Canadian environmentalist David Suzuki
of being paid by oil companies. That is a lie. Apparently he thinks if the
fossil fuel companies pay you have an agenda. So if Greenpeace, Sierra Club
or governments pay there is no agenda and only truth and enlightenment?

Personal attacks are difficult and shouldn't occur in a debate in a
civilized society. I can only consider them from what they imply. They
usually indicate a person or group is losing the debate. In this case, they
also indicate how political the entire Global Warming debate has become.
Both underline the lack of or even contradictory nature of the evidence.

I am not alone in this journey against the prevalent myth. Several
well-known names have also raised their voices. Michael Crichton, the
scientist, writer and filmmaker is one of them. In his latest book, "State
of Fear" he takes time to explain, often in surprising detail, the flawed
science behind Global Warming and other imagined environmental crises.

Another cry in the wildenerness is Richard Lindzen's. He is an atmospheric
physicist and a professor of meteorology at MIT, renowned for his research
in dynamic meteorology - especially atmospheric waves. He is also a member
of the National Academy of Sciences and has held positions at the University
of Chicago, Harvard University and MIT. Linzen frequently speaks out against
the notion that significant Global Warming is caused by humans. Yet nobody
seems to listen.

I think it may be because most people don't understand the scientific method
which Thomas Kuhn so skilfully and briefly set out in his book "The
Structure of Scientific Revolutions." A scientist makes certain assumptions
and then produces a theory which is only as valid as the assumptions. The
theory of Global Warming assumes that CO2 is an atmospheric greenhouse gas
and as it increases temperatures rise. It was then theorized that since
humans were producing more CO2 than before, the temperature would inevitably
rise. The theory was accepted before testing had started, and effectively
became a law.

As Lindzen said many years ago: "the consensus was reached before the
research had even begun." Now, any scientist who dares to question the
prevailing wisdom is marginalized and called a sceptic, when in fact they
are simply being good scientists. This has reached frightening levels with
these scientists now being called climate change denier with all the
holocaust connotations of that word. The normal scientific method is
effectively being thwarted.

Meanwhile, politicians are being listened to, even though most of them have
no knowledge or understanding of science, especially the science of climate
and climate change. Hence, they are in no position to question a policy on
climate change when it threatens the entire planet. Moreover, using fear and
creating hysteria makes it very difficult to make calm rational decisions
about issues needing attention.

Until you have challenged the prevailing wisdom you have no idea how nasty
people can be. Until you have re-examined any issue in an attempt to find
out all the information, you cannot know how much misinformation exists in
the supposed age of information.

I was greatly influenced several years ago by Aaron Wildavsky's book "Yes,
but is it true?" The author taught political science at a New York
University and realized how science was being influenced by and apparently
misused by politics. He gave his graduate students an assignment to pursue
the science behind a policy generated by a highly publicised environmental
concern. To his and their surprise they found there was little scientific
evidence, consensus and justification for the policy. You only realize the
extent to which Wildavsky's findings occur when you ask the question he
posed. Wildavsky's students did it in the safety of academia and with the
excuse that it was an assignment. I have learned it is a difficult question
to ask in the real world, however I firmly believe it is the most important
question to ask if we are to advance in the right direction.

Dr. Tim Ball, Chairman of the Natural Resources Stewardship Project
(www.nrsp.com), is a Victoria-based environmental consultant and former
climatology professor at the University of Winnipeg. He can be reached at
let...@canadafreepress.com

http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/global-warming020507.htm

Freddy

Feb 14, 2007, 7:01:33 PM2/14/07
You accept the word of a crazy ass conspiracy kook named Paul Joseph Watson of
www.prisonplanet.com, the author of the article. He's nothing more than a loon
who makes his living off of the paranoid. He as no qualifications whatsoever
in politics, science or anything else for that matter. He's a charlatan.

That speaks volumes about the level of your intelligence and gullibility.

Message has been deleted

Von Frankin@but..the..socilaist..want..to..pay..more..taxes.ca Teddy Von Frankin

Feb 14, 2007, 8:29:53 PM2/14/07

> In article <l3MAh.86739$Oa.8162@edtnps82>,
> Apparently the strength of your beliefs is inversely proportional to their
> veracity.

No, I am not foolish enough to believe government conspiracy theorys like
you do when they shout the sky is falling, while using fear-mongering
propaganda to get people like you, to pay more taxes....Global Warming - re:
was global cooling is the biggest fruad to hit the world! You just buy it
hook, line, and sinker....

Message has been deleted

Von Frankin@but..the..socilaist..want..to..pay..more..taxes.ca Teddy Von Frankin

Feb 14, 2007, 10:12:53 PM2/14/07

> In article <lIOAh.86784$Oa.56238@edtnps82>,
> Quit lumping things together.

I don't need to lump things together, you do it for everyone!

> I may believe that humans are negatively impacting
> their environment,

Gee... that doesn't surprise anyone, you seem to be fooled big time on
believing a socialist conspiracy theory that only kooks believe through mass
brain-washing by the meadia and government political potatoheads who want
more of your tax money

but that doesn't mean I agree with the solutions politicians
> come up with.

So far you seem to buy it all......by what you post and say....I know of 5
new taxes based on global warming coming to you soon, in legislation and the
laws to force everyone to pay and pay

> Hell, just think about it. We are taking all the fossil fuel out of the
ground
> and burning it, putting tons of carbon into the air which is helping to
capture
> more heat coming from the sun. It's not that difficult to grasp.

what is there to grasp, what you didn't say was the part where the plants
will grow better and the food supply will grow for the planet not that you
socialists care or that governments will see the need to feed the people
with abundant crops.....
you are very funny indeed!

> If I go out to the ocean near my house, I can watch the fishermen sit for
hours
> without catching anything. Seems normal, until you realize that not that
long
> ago these waters were teeming with all kinds of fish and the fishing boats
> didn't have to leave the harbour to get their fill.

And what your not saying is when the planet heats up the plants do better
and plantain becomes more and more and fish and other sea creatures become
more and more for food supply...

The point I'm trying to make
> is that things can drastically change and if people don't speak up and get
> something done, like the fish, it will be all gone.

Wow you really are brain-washed, by socialist junk science!

> Where will you be then? What kind of fuckin nonsense will be coming out of
your
> ignorant yap then?

The Truth, about how socialists' have been brainwashed, while they all
shouting the sky is falling.......I hope you have no kids, as they might be
really retarded to function in the real world, where global warming is the
biggest fraud to hoodwink the public...It's all about controlling you and
everyone who gullible in buying pure junk science that amounts to
zero!!!!!!!

You really should be ashamed of yourself...

> --
> the dang
>
> The rightwing are engaging in a war against truth,
> Cause that's what good little wannabe fascist's do.
> http://www.oldamericancentury.org/14pts.htm

fyf...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2007, 10:14:46 PM2/14/07

Despite your emotion-loaded John Wayne/ Bob Hope/patriotic counter-
argument to what is otherwise one of a scientific nature, your
prediction may still be right at the end. But to ignore a series of
scientific reasoning by way of emotion is a dangerous exercise.

fyf...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2007, 10:19:07 PM2/14/07
On 2月15日, 上午2时09分, "ShellStockTrader" <spamh...@nospam.com> wrote:
> "Al Smith" <inva...@address.com> wrote in message

Morons don't read or are incapable of reading charts. They react with
emotion.

> http://blogs.salon.com/0002007/images/warming.gif
>
> See a pattern here?- 隐藏被引用文字 -
>
> - 显示引用的文字 -

Roedy Green

Feb 15, 2007, 12:11:57 AM2/15/07
On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 23:43:46 GMT, "Teddy Von Frankin" <Teddy Von
Frankin@but..the..socilaist..want..to..pay..more..taxes.ca> wrote,

>The hoax of the doctrine of man-made global warming that is being foisted
>upon the world by decree, and the junk science that is manipulated to
>support it, represents a creeping fascism whose agenda to stifle open debate
>betrays the fact that climate change hysteria is a farce intended to crush
>freedoms and further centralize global power.

and your credentials to judge this so that we should believe you
against the findings of nearly all the world's scientists are?

--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green, http://mindprod.com
Priorities: Prevent global climate destabilisation. End both wars. Prepare for oil shortages.

Message has been deleted

Von Frankin@but..the..socilaist..want..to..pay..more..taxes.ca Teddy Von Frankin

Feb 15, 2007, 11:10:56 AM2/15/07

> In article <VcQAh.76210$Y6.22002@edtnps89>,

> "Teddy Von Frankin" <Teddy Von
> Frankin@but..the..socilaist..want..to..pay..more..taxes.ca> wrote:
>

> > Wow you really are brain-washed, by socialist junk science!
> >
> You know what?

> > I hope you have no kids, as they might be
> > really retarded to function in the real world, where global warming is
the
> > biggest fraud to hoodwink the public...It's all about controlling you
and
> > everyone who gullible in buying pure junk science that amounts to
> > zero!!!!!!!
> >

> I'm not the one making any laws.

Look "dangdangdoodle", you seem a very nice fellow, but.... when people buy
this BS global warming crap, you and other socialists are being hoodwinked,
and allow these political assholes pass more laws, to shove more taxes on
you and everyone else...so ask yourself, just how high a price will your
children pay when they will not be able to have a good life........

You wanna be trying to convince Harper and the
> Conservatives with your eloquaint remarks.

I already have, in fact Stockwell Day was good enough to shout his nonsese,
that I slammed him for... also...

Von Frankin@but..the..socilaist..want..to..pay..more..taxes.ca Teddy Von Frankin

Feb 15, 2007, 11:10:56 AM2/15/07

"Roedy Green" <see_w...@mindprod.com.invalid> wrote in message

> On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 23:43:46 GMT, "Teddy Von Frankin" <Teddy Von
> Frankin@but..the..socilaist..want..to..pay..more..taxes.ca> wrote,
>

> >The hoax of the doctrine of man-made global warming that is being foisted
> >upon the world by decree, and the junk science that is manipulated to
> >support it, represents a creeping fascism whose agenda to stifle open
debate
> >betrays the fact that climate change hysteria is a farce intended to
crush
> >freedoms and further centralize global power.
>
> and your credentials to judge this so that we should believe you
> against the findings of nearly all the world's scientists are?

What is your credentials, that your gay and that makes you the all seeing
and knowing socialist, who can't dispute what I have posted, other then say
it's all nonsense....you see ruddy, you and the other socialists' clowns
never debunk anything, other then you'll buy the government nonsense and
keep on believing it all true........The difference is when it's coming from
the government you always have to really see what do they gain....and it's
higher taxes for you and everyone else!

Message has been deleted

Al Buckingham

Feb 15, 2007, 6:27:20 PM2/15/07
dangdangdoodle notea_...@islandnet.com said:
> It sounds like you have been afflicted with a strain of the "communists are
> coming" fear disease. What are socialists according to you? Are they people that
> think the CBC is a good thing and believe that the weakest people in our society
> need more support than the elite which you seem to be defending. I could be
> wrong, but I suspect that you are in a tax group that would not be bothered by a
> raise in taxes anyway.

You mean welfare dependent, mentally dysfunctional raving loons living in one
big paranoid delusion who do nothing all day but sit at the computer and latch
on to the latest conspiracy from prisonplanet and tell everyone they know about
it? Yep, they're not affected by tax increases at all.

Von Frankin@but..the..socilaist..want..to..pay..more..taxes.ca Teddy Von Frankin

Feb 15, 2007, 7:56:03 PM2/15/07

> In article <kC%Ah.83853$Fd.28086@edtnps90>,
> It sounds like you have been afflicted with a strain of the "communists
are
> coming" fear disease.

Isn't that what your own government is doing, idiot..promoting
fear-mongering propaganda, THE SKY IS FALLING..
Why do you think right now, their bringing out all this fake tax crap that
you love to pay for global Bullshit...

You just keep on numbing yourself down for the government cause....it's a
lie their feeding you....., so wake up from your dream state
malfunction....I take you'll love paying five dollars for a loaves' of
bread, or 3 dollars liter of gas and don't forget your road tax per mile, as
it will be pay as you drive asshole..after all, it all for human global
warming...you better get yourself a new tricycle, and don't forget to wear
your government socialist tin foil hat they'll supply for your stupidity
showing how dense you really are...in buying all this human global warming
bullshit...

Message has been deleted

Semper Libèr

Feb 16, 2007, 1:11:57 AM2/16/07

"Harry J. Dowling" <harryjd...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "dangdangdoodle" <notea_...@islandnet.com> wrote in message
> > In article <S2sAh.58731$Fd.14614@edtnps90>,

> > "Teddy Von Frankin" <Teddy Von
> > Frankin@but..the..socilaist..want..to..pay..more..taxes.ca> wrote:
> >
> >> The Creeping Fascism of Global Warming Hysteria
> >>
> >> The hoax of the doctrine of man-made global warming that is being
foisted
> >> upon the world by decree,
> >

> > Careful you don't fall off the edge of the earth OK?
>
> Like all gullible Alex Jones / Paul Joseph Watson disciples, Von Hansel
believes
> everything that they say at www.prisionplanet.com.

Of all the info i've seen on his site, all of it checked out. If you know of
some example that proves otherwise, i'd be interested in seeing it, and
whether or not he'll correct it.

Thanks

Von Frankin@but..the..socilaist..want..to..pay..more..taxes.ca Teddy Von Frankin

Feb 16, 2007, 5:16:42 AM2/16/07

"Semper Libèr" <nopolic...@freedom4all.org> wrote in message

Do you really believe these useless tits can show anything to debunk the
news posted, yaw right, they all are too fucking retarded to show anything
but how they rub their two brain cells togeter they got left....

Agamemnon

Feb 16, 2007, 10:12:38 AM2/16/07
On Feb 16, 1:11 am, "Semper Libèr" <nopolicesta...@freedom4all.org>
wrote:
> "Harry J. Dowling" <harryjdowlin...@yahoo.com> wrote in messagenews:53gh13F...@mid.individual.net...
>

> > "dangdangdoodle" <notea_tha...@islandnet.com> wrote in message

> > > In article <S2sAh.58731$Fd.14614@edtnps90>,

> foisted
>
> > > Careful you don't fall off the edge of the earth OK?
>
> > Like all gullible Alex Jones / Paul Joseph Watson disciples, Von Hansel
> believes
> > everything that they say atwww.prisionplanet.com.
>
> Of all the info i've seen on his site, all of it checked out. If you know of
> some example that proves otherwise, i'd be interested in seeing it, and
> whether or not he'll correct it.

Checked out? Of course you're including the massive paranoid bias,
selective reporting of facts and rampant speculation included with
almost every single report on the website!

Admit it, anyone who reads your posts knows that you're another
paranoid conspiracy kook. And for that reasson, you don't possess the
credibility to comment on the neutrality of www.prisonplanet.com

If you want a cite, why not read the load of crap called "The Creeping
Fascism of Global Warming Hysteria"? Several posts in this thread
have throughly debunked its contents represented as fact, and the
remainder is just another paranoid conspiracy screed by Paul Joseph
Watson, a renowed loon who has no cred. whatsoever.

Semper Libèr

Feb 16, 2007, 6:48:04 PM2/16/07

wrote:
> "Harry J. Dowling" <harryjdowlin...@yahoo.com> wrote in
messagenews:53gh13F...@mid.individual.net...

> > "dangdangdoodle" <notea_tha...@islandnet.com> wrote in message
> > > In article <S2sAh.58731$Fd.14614@edtnps90>,

> foisted
>
> > > Careful you don't fall off the edge of the earth OK?
>
> > Like all gullible Alex Jones / Paul Joseph Watson disciples, Von Hansel
> believes
> > everything that they say atwww.prisionplanet.com.
>
> Of all the info i've seen on his site, all of it checked out. If you know
of
> some example that proves otherwise, i'd be interested in seeing it, and
> whether or not he'll correct it.

>Checked out? Of course you're including the massive paranoid bias,
>selective reporting of facts and rampant speculation included with
>almost every single report on the website!

Did you miss the part in my post where i asked YOU for an example? Why so
defensive? If your statement was in any way based in fact, you should be
able to produce a half dozen examples with your eyes closed.

>Admit it, anyone who reads your posts knows that you're another
>paranoid conspiracy kook. And for that reasson, you don't possess the
>credibility to comment on the neutrality of www.prisonplanet.com

>If you want a cite, why not read the load of crap called "The Creeping
>Fascism of Global Warming Hysteria"? Several posts in this thread
>have throughly debunked its contents represented as fact, and the
>remainder is just another paranoid conspiracy screed by Paul Joseph
>Watson, a renowed loon who has no cred. whatsoever.

Ok, great, so you provided us ONE example in support of your claim.... So is
it that you don't agree that it is oppressive to blot out opposing points of
view with outlandish comparisons of "holocaust deniers", or oil company
lackeys, rather than examine the merit of the evidence, or you simply don't
believe this is happening?

Could it not also be considered a legitimate [though subjective] point of
view he has, and by your reference to this and ALL other material on his
site as "kooky", are you not doing the very thing he suggests in his
article, hmmm?

Semper Libèr

Feb 16, 2007, 6:52:28 PM2/16/07

"Teddy Von Frankin" <Teddy Von
Frankin@but..the..socilaist..want..to..pay..more..taxes.ca> wrote in message

Whether i believe it or not at this point is moot; it is still good to treat
others as we would have others treat ourselves don't you think? How else is
anyone going to show leadership in a dark world without still having some
light to shine in it?

Von Hansel

Feb 16, 2007, 7:35:15 PM2/16/07
Semper Libèr nopolic...@freedom4all.org said:
> Could it not also be considered a legitimate [though subjective] point of
> view he has, and by your reference to this and ALL other material on his
> site as "kooky", are you not doing the very thing he suggests in his
> article, hmmm?

Alex Jones is the Messiah! Everything's a big conspiracy!

Von Frankin@but..the..socilaist..want..to..pay..more..taxes.ca Teddy Von Frankin

Feb 16, 2007, 8:50:24 PM2/16/07

"Semper Libèr" <nopolic...@freedom4all.org> wrote in message

Not when useful idiots spout their BS as truth and peddle junk science as
the god that will save us all....

How else is
> anyone going to show leadership in a dark world without still having some
> light to shine in it?

The light is too dark to shine on those who willfully shove darkness on kids
and peddle it as the true truth...

Von Frankin@but..the..socilaist..want..to..pay..more..taxes.ca Teddy Von Frankin

Feb 16, 2007, 8:54:04 PM2/16/07

"Semper Libèr" <nopolic...@freedom4all.org> wrote in message

his truth is based on living in the darkness, while spreading evil into this
world...What did you exspect that he was going to praise you for showing him
the light......

If your statement was in any way based in fact, you should be
> able to produce a half dozen examples with your eyes closed.
>
> >Admit it, anyone who reads your posts knows that you're another
> >paranoid conspiracy kook. And for that reasson, you don't possess the
> >credibility to comment on the neutrality of www.prisonplanet.com
>
> >If you want a cite, why not read the load of crap called "The Creeping
> >Fascism of Global Warming Hysteria"? Several posts in this thread
> >have throughly debunked its contents represented as fact, and the
> >remainder is just another paranoid conspiracy screed by Paul Joseph
> >Watson, a renowed loon who has no cred. whatsoever.
>
> Ok, great, so you provided us ONE example in support of your claim.... So
is
> it that you don't agree that it is oppressive to blot out opposing points
of
> view with outlandish comparisons of "holocaust deniers", or oil company
> lackeys, rather than examine the merit of the evidence, or you simply
don't
> believe this is happening?
>
> Could it not also be considered a legitimate [though subjective] point of
> view he has, and by your reference to this and ALL other material on his
> site as "kooky", are you not doing the very thing he suggests in his
> article, hmmm?

They view themselves as dark angles, floating on shit....

Semper Libèr

Feb 17, 2007, 9:32:10 PM2/17/07

"Teddy Von Frankin" <Teddy Von
Frankin@but..the..socilaist..want..to..pay..more..taxes.ca> wrote in message

On the contrary... all the more reason to do good when the world and their
"leaders" are determined to do harm. How else is God supposed to distinguish
the "sheep" from the "goats", the saved from unsaved?

Actually we know how, don't we....

Eph 4:17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that you should not
walk from now on as other nations walk, in the vanity of their mind,

Eph 4:18 having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of
God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their
heart.

Eph 4:19 For they, being past feeling, have given themselves up to lust, to
work all uncleanness with greediness.

Eph 4:20 But you have not so learned Christ,

Eph 4:21 if indeed you have heard Him and were taught by Him, as the truth
is in Jesus.

Eph 4:22 For you ought to put off the old man (according to your way of
living before) who is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts,

Eph 4:23 and be renewed in the spirit of your mind.

Eph 4:24 And you should put on the new man, who according to God was created
in righteousness and true holiness.

Eph 4:25 Therefore putting away lying, let each man speak truth with his
neighbor, for we are members of one another.

Eph 4:26 Be angry, and do not sin. Do not let the sun go down upon your
wrath,

Eph 4:27 neither give place to the Devil.

Eph 4:28 Let him who stole steal no more, but rather let him labor, working
with his hands the thing which is good, so that he may have something to
give to him who needs.

Eph 4:29 Let not any filthy word go out of your mouth, but if any is good to
building up in respect of need, that it may give grace to the ones hearing.

Eph 4:30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you are sealed
until the day of redemption.

Eph 4:31 Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and tumult and evil speaking
be put away from you, with all malice.

Eph 4:32 And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another,
even as God for Christ's sake has forgiven you.

So those that do these things are belonging to Christ, and those that don't
are none of his..... even though many have convinced themselves otherwise,
the words of Jesus are very clear.

Luk 6:46 And why do you call Me Lord, Lord, and do not do what I say?

Luk 6:47 Whoever comes to Me and hears My Words, and does them, I will show
you to whom he is like.

Luk 6:48 He is like a man who built a house and dug deep and laid the
foundation on a rock; and a flood occurring, the stream burst against that
house and could not shake it; for it was founded on a rock.

Luk 6:49 But he who hears and does not perform, is like a man who built a
house on the earth without a foundation, on which the stream burst, and
immediately it fell. And the ruin of that house was great.

Jas 1:22 But become doers of the Word, and not hearers only, deceiving your
own selves.

Jas 1:23 For if anyone is a hearer of the Word and not a doer, he is like a
man studying his natural face in a mirror.

Jas 1:24 For he studied himself and went his way, and immediately he forgot
what he was like.

Jas 1:25 But whoever looks into the perfect Law of liberty and continues in
it, he is not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work. This one shall be
blessed in his doing.

Jas 1:26 If anyone thinks to be religious among you, yet does not bridle his
tongue, but deceives his own heart, this one's religion is vain.

> How else is
> > anyone going to show leadership in a dark world without still having
some
> > light to shine in it?
>
> The light is too dark to shine on those who willfully shove darkness on
kids
> and peddle it as the true truth...

Actually, the darker a place is the more easily it is to see the light. The
choice then becomes - which do people prefer to reflect - more darkness, or
more light.

Semper Libèr

Feb 17, 2007, 9:36:11 PM2/17/07

"Teddy Von Frankin" <Teddy Von
Frankin@but..the..socilaist..want..to..pay..more..taxes.ca> wrote in message

What do i care about *his* judgement, when it is God's judgement i must face
as HIS servant?

1Co 4:1 So let a man think of us as ministers of Christ and stewards of the
mysteries of God.

1Co 4:2 And the rest, it is sought among stewards that one be found
faithful.

1Co 4:3 But to me it is a very small thing that I should be judged by you,
or by a man's day; but I do not judge my own self,

1Co 4:4 for I know nothing by myself. Yet I have not been justified by this,
but He who judges me is the Lord.

kwag...@hotmail.com

Feb 18, 2007, 11:52:00 PM2/18/07
On Feb 14, 8:50 am, "Harry J. Dowling" <harryjdowlin...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> <jingjing2...@lycos.com> wrote in message

> > You are misled, Global Warming is confirmed by 1000 leading scientific
> > papers based on objective data, not George Bush's ass. You however are
> > correct that solar flares and electromagnetic interference is in part
> > affecting the magnetic field of the earth, and radiation that has been
> > given little debate. Yes, However, the levels of CO2 in the atmosphere
> > also increase the acidity of the oceans and lakes. I was reading a
> > paper confirming: atmospheric +2.3C will destroy all coral reefs in
> > the oceans, which fish rely on for shelter and food like algae. An
> > increase in atmospheric temperature of +4.5C will be mass extinction
> > of aquatic life, and likely land species that depend on aquatic food
> > chain. A possible +6.3C increase might spell the end of human life on
> > earth, at least most known species that do not live in the zoo. Mr. Al
> > Gore's dvd " inconvenient truth" is largely based on sound,
> > reasonable, rational atmospheric and meteorlogical physics, which I am
> > also quite familiar with. But climate change is a serious problem, and
> > major flooding around the world will cause mass migrations in the
> > order 1 billion people, as Mr. Gore's computer flood models allege.
>
> > Given this, there may be some degree that environmentalists exaggerate
> > the "extinction" argument because they want Mr. Bush and his oil
> > barons out of washington D.C. and Iraq. I think acidity and extinction
> > are exaggerations. The main focus should be the ppm concentration of
> > carbon dioxide, sustainable manufacturing, and power generation
> > technologies, that will ultimately spell the end of life on earth if
> > we do not change our ways in the next 100 years. Our fate may be the
> > same as the global killer asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs 100
> > million years ago in a global cloud of dust.
>
> It seems that he trusts the words of unqualified paranoid conspiracy nutcases
> fromwww.prisonplanet.com(the source of his article, which he seems ashamed of
> revealing) over science and scientists who specialize in the field of climate
> and climate change.
>
> http://www.davidsuzuki.org/print/Climate_Change/Science/Skeptics.asp

Excellent critique of non-climatologists commenting on global warming
from David Suzuki, zoologist. The irony is so thick it might just
cause some global warming.

SaPeIsMa

Mar 2, 2007, 5:59:08 PM3/2/07

> The debate is over about whether or not climate change is real.
> Irrefutable
> evidence from around the world - including extreme weather events, record
> temperatures, retreating glaciers, and rising sea levels - all point to
> the fact
> climate change is happening now and at rates much faster than previously
> thought.

When people try to silence those that ask the tough and embarrassing
questions, it's a sign that the "king has no clothes" is a true thing

Most people don't question global warming
After all it has been happening since the last ice age.
The real issue is about:
1) Has the global warming rate been increasing markedly in the recent
past
2) Is human activity at the root of the alleged increase

Too bad that the data supports neither of those claims
Which is why the idiots are ranting about wether global warming has been
happening or not.
Because it's the ONLY thing that is true and uncontested
So naturally they have to divert attention from the real issues that
they are trying to hide
Namely:
1) Has the global warming rate been increasing markedly in the recent
past
2) Is human activity at the root of the alleged increase

SaPeIsMa

Mar 2, 2007, 6:01:42 PM3/2/07

> On Feb 14, 1:01 pm, Al Smith <inva...@address.com> wrote:
>> > The debate is over about whether or not climate change is real.
>> > Irrefutable
>> > evidence from around the world - including extreme weather events,
>> > record
>> > temperatures, retreating glaciers, and rising sea levels - all point to
>> > the fact
>> > climate change is happening now and at rates much faster than
>> > previously
>> > thought.
>
>> Sure, it *may* be getting slightly warmer. So what? Most
>> scientists who can think for themselves say it is a natural
>> warming cycle, not caused by human activity.
>
> That's ridiculous. Why not prove it. Show me a single one of these
> "scientists who think for themselves (an obvious euphemism for "the
> tiny minority who are flat earth kooks with no credentials in the area
> of question, like Al Smith") who support your claim and have the
> proper credentials, and do not have ties to the fossil fuel industry
> and their funding.
>
> You're clearly just another brainless, babbling onion head parroting
> the same tiresome old bullshit.

Can't attacke the message, then attack the messenger
Definitely a loser's strategy, you loser

>> In a few years it will be
>> getting cooler, and all the headless chickens will be screaming
>> about the threat of global cooling, as they were in the 1970s.
>

> Yeah, as if the technology and scientific progress of the 1970's
> exceeds that of the 21st century. Besides, if you check, you will see
> that the much heralded threat of global cooling was almost instantly
> rejected. Its only use these days is as a strawman argument for flat
> earthers and nut jobs like you.
>
> Why is it that you never have any decent rebuttals save for the usual
> debunked, clownish looney ramblings and sad, strawman arguments
> written by right wing imbeciles?

Why rebut something that does NOT even stand up to basic scrutiny
Why don't you first PROVE that humans are the cause of the alleged global
warming"
Gobal warming which has been happening since the last Ice Age
A minor detail that you idiots seem to try to ignore at all cost

Brice Jones

Mar 2, 2007, 8:47:17 PM3/2/07
SaPeIsMa SaPe...@hotmail.com said:
> 1) Has the global warming rate been increasing markedly in the recent
> past
> 2) Is human activity at the root of the alleged increase

And only unqualified, mostly conservative, mostly uneducated and gullible clods
like you deny the science stating that humans are the cause.

Why don't you prove the IPCC wrong? So far, all the people like you have done
is launch smear campaigns full of lies.

You're no different than a Holocaust denier.

Phil Gordon

Mar 2, 2007, 10:25:33 PM3/2/07
SaPeIsMa SaPe...@hotmail.com said:
> Most people don't question global warming
> After all it has been happening since the last ice age.
> The real issue is about:
> 1) Has the global warming rate been increasing markedly in the recent
> past
> 2) Is human activity at the root of the alleged increase
>
> Too bad that the data supports neither of those claims

Another deliberate lie.

Read on, Bozo.

Subject: Findings of the IPCC Fourth Assessment Report

Citizens and Scientists for Environmental Solutions

http://www.ucsusa.org/global_warming/science/ipcc-highlights1.html?print=t

Findings of the IPCC Fourth Assessment Report: Climate Change Science
After assessing decades of climate data recorded everywhere from the depths of
the oceans to tens of miles above Earth's surface, leading scientists from
around the world have reported major advances in our understanding of climate
change. Released in February 2007-six years after the prior assessment by the
Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)-the IPCC Fourth Assessment
Report's Working Group I Summary for Policymakers synthesizes current
scientific understanding of global warming and projects future climate change
using the most comprehensive set of well-established global climate models.[1]

The Working Group I contribution is the first of three that comprise the full
IPCC Fourth Assessment Report, which includes the input of more than 1,200
authors and 2,500 scientific expert reviewers from more than 130 countries. In
subsequent reports, Working Group II evaluates "Impacts, Adaptation and
Vulnerability" and Working Group III evaluates "Mitigation of Climate
Change."[2]

What the IPCC Means by "Likely"
When the IPCC ascribes a likelihood to a scientific finding, the term used
reflects a specific range of certainty as defined by the chart below.

Human Responsibility for Climate Change
The report finds that it is "very likely" that emissions of heat-trapping gases
from human activities have caused "most of the observed increase in globally
averaged temperatures since the mid-20th century." Evidence that human
activities are the major cause of recent climate change is even stronger than
in prior assessments.[3]

Warming Is Unequivocal
The report concludes that it is "unequivocal" that Earth's climate is warming,
"as is now evident from observations of increases in global average air and
ocean temperatures, widespread melting of snow and ice, and rising global mean
sea level." The report also confirms that the current atmospheric concentration
of carbon dioxide and methane, two important heat-trapping gases, "exceeds by
far the natural range over the last 650,000 years." Since the dawn of the
industrial era, concentrations of both gases have increased at a rate that is
"very likely to have been unprecedented in more than 10,000 years."

Additional IPCC Findings on Recent Climate Change
Rising Temperatures
o Eleven of the last 12 years rank among the 12 hottest years on record (since
1850, when sufficient worldwide temperature measurements began).
o Over the last 50 years, "cold days, cold nights, and frost have become less
frequent, while hot days, hot nights, and heat waves have become more
frequent."

Global and Continental Temperature Change
Increasingly Severe Weather
(storms, precipitation, drought)
o The intensity of tropical cyclones (hurricanes) in the North Atlantic has
increased over the past 30 years, which correlates with increases in tropical
sea surface temperatures.
o Storms with heavy precipitation have increased in frequency over most land
areas. Between 1900 and 2005, long-term trends show significantly increased
precipitation in eastern parts of North and South America, northern Europe, and
northern and central Asia.
o Between 1900 and 2005, the Sahel (the boundary zone between the Sahara desert
and more fertile regions of Africa to the south), the Mediterranean, southern
Africa, and parts of southern Asia have become drier, adding stress to water
resources in these regions.
o Droughts have become longer and more intense, and have affected larger areas
since the 1970s, especially in the tropics and subtropics.

Melting and Thawing
o Since 1900 the Northern Hemisphere has lost seven percent of the maximum area
covered by seasonally frozen ground.
o Mountain glaciers and snow cover have declined worldwide.
o Satellite data since 1978 show that the extent of Arctic sea ice during the
summer has shrunk by more than 20 percent.

Rising Sea Levels
o Since 1961, the world's oceans have been absorbing more than 80 percent of
the heat added to the climate, causing ocean water to expand and contributing
to rising sea levels. Between 1993 and 2003 ocean expansion was the largest
contributor to sealevel rise.
o Melting glaciers and losses from the Greenland and Antarctic ice sheets have
also contributed to recent sealevel rise.

Refined Projections of Climate Change
Projected climate change for the second half of this century depends on the
level of future heat-trapping emissions. The IPCC based its projections on six
emission scenarios, running each one through sophisticated climate simulation
programs.

The lowest temperatures currently projected for the end of this century
represent the lowest scenario the IPCC chose to evaluate-the "B1" scenario (see
table below), which assumes a midcentury peak in global population, a rapid
change toward a service and information economy, and a shift toward clean and
resource-efficient technologies. The highest temperatures projected for the end
of this century represent the highest scenario the IPCC chose to evaluate-the
"A1FI" scenario, which assumes a mid-century peak in global population, rapid
economic growth, and "fossil intensive" energy production and consumption.

The IPCC's prior assessment in 2001 used many more emission scenarios, so
projections of temperature changes, sea level
rise, etc. in that report are not directly comparable with those in the new
assessment. Nevertheless, both assessments
have shown that the degree of climate change in the decades ahead strongly
depends on the emission scenario. The IPCC's findings are therefore crucial to
informing climate policy.

Even if we act today to reduce our emissions from cars, power plants, land use,
and other sources, we will see some degree of continued warming because past
emissions will stay in the atmosphere for decades or more. If we take no action
to reduce emissions, the IPCC concludes that there will be twice as much
warming over the next two decades than if we had stabilized heat-trapping gases
and other climate relevant pollutants in the atmosphere at their year 2000
levels.

Additional IPCC Findings on Future Climate Change
Rising Temperatures[4]
o The full range of projected temperature increase is 2 to 11.5 degrees
Fahrenheit (1.1 to 6.4 degrees Celsius) by the end of the century. Note that
the upper end of the range is higher than the prior IPCC assessment, mainly
because of increased understanding that "warming tends to reduce land and ocean
uptake of atmospheric carbon dioxide, increasing the fraction of [carbon
dioxide] emissions that remains in the atmosphere."
o The best estimate range of projected temperature increase, which extends from
the midpoint of the lowest emission scenario to the midpoint of the highest, is
3.1 to 7.2 degrees Fahrenheit (1.8 to 4.0 degrees Celsius) by the end of the
century.
o "Warming is expected to be greatest over land and at most high northern
latitudes, and least over the Southern [formerly Antarctic] Ocean and parts of
the North Atlantic Ocean."

Increasingly Severe Weather
(storms, precipitation, drought)
o Tropical cyclones (hurricanes and typhoons) are likely to become more
intense, with higher peak wind speeds and heavier precipitation associated with
warmer tropical seas.
o Increases in the amount of high latitude precipitation are very likely, while
decreases are likely in most subtropical land regions (e.g., Egypt).
o Extreme heat, heat waves, and heavy precipitation are very likely to continue
becoming more frequent.

Melting Ice
o Sea ice is projected to shrink in both the Arctic and Antarctic under all
model simulations. Some projections show that by the latter part of the
century, late-summer Arctic sea ice will disappear almost entirely.

Changes in the Ocean
o The IPCC uses the term meridional overturning circulation (MOC), which is
also known as thermohaline circulation, to refer to ocean circulation driven by
differences in water density due to heat (thermo) and salt (haline) content.
The MOC is an important mechanism for bringing heat to polar regions. If it
slows down this heat transfer would slow down. The IPCC states that it is very
likely that the Atlantic Ocean MOC will be 25 percent slower on average by 2100
(with a range from 0 to 50 percent). Nevertheless, Atlantic regional
temperatures are projected to rise overall due to more significant warming from
increases in heat-trapping emissions.
o "Increasing atmospheric carbon dioxide concentrations will lead to increasing
acidification of the ocean," with negative repercussions for all shell-forming
species and their ecosystems.[5]

Sea-level Rise
Compared with its prior assessment, the IPCC has used improved statistical
methods for calculating several factors that contribute to global sea-level
rise. These factors include:
o ocean expansion resulting from increased water temperatures;
o meltwater runoff from mountain glaciers around the world; and
o meltwater runoff and calving (breaking off ) of ice from the Greenland and
Antarctic ice sheets.

The models used by the IPCC project that by the end of this century, the global
average sea-level will rise between 7 and 23 inches (0.18 and 0.59 meters)
above the 1980-1999 average. As with temperatures described above, this range
is not directly comparable to the prior IPCC assessment because of the smaller
number of emission scenarios evaluated and improved statistical methods. That
being said, the midpoint of the scenarios used in both assessments differed by
only 10 percent between the prior assessment and the current one.

Also, if the observed contributions from the Greenland and Antarctic ice sheets
between 1992 and 2003, the IPCC states, "were to grow linearly with global
average temperature change," the upper ranges of sea-level rise would increase
by 3.9 to 7.9 inches (0.1 to 0.2 meters). In other words, in this example, the
upper range for sea-level rise would be 31 inches (0.79 meters).

Due to ongoing scientific uncertainty, the IPCC notes that the following
factors are not fully reflected in its current sealevel rise models:
o Carbon dioxide uptake. Evidence suggests that warming tends to reduce land
and ocean uptake of atmospheric carbon dioxide, increasing the portion of
carbon dioxide emissions that remain in the atmosphere. This would result in
further warming and cause
additional sea-level rise.
o Ice sheet instability. Recent observations show that meltwater can run down
cracks in the ice and lubricate the bottom of ice sheets, resulting in faster
ice flow and increased movement of large ice chunks into the ocean. This
process, and others related to ice flow dynamics, directly contributes to sea-
level rise.

While calling attention to these processes, which could result in a
significantly higher global sea-level than that projected in its new report,
the IPCC is careful to alert policy makers to the limits of our current ability
to quantify these mechanisms: "Larger values cannot be excluded, but
understanding of these effects is too limited to assess their likelihood or
provide a best estimate or an upper bound for sea-level rise."

Some models do suggest that sustained warming between 2 and 7 degrees
Fahrenheit above today's global average temperature would initiate irreversible
melting of the Greenland ice sheet- which could ultimately contribute about 23
feet to sea-level rise. This threshold is similar to the IPCC's best estimate
range for temperature increase by the end of this century. The risk for
crossing this threshold could occur within our generation, while the
consequences would be felt by future generations.

Endnotes
1. Whenever practical, the exact language from the Summary for Policymakers is
used throughout this document. To enhance clarity, slight modifications were
made that maintain the intended meaning of the report. The Summary for
Policymakers, released February 2, 2007, was the first contribution of Working
Group I to the Fourth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on
Climate Change (the Working Group I technical report is titled Climate Change
2007: The Physical Science Basis). Available at www.ipcc.ch.

2. For more background on IPCC history and process, visit
www.ucsusa.org/global_warming/science/the-ipcc.html.

3. The Third Assessment Report (TAR 2001) concluded that "most of the observed
warming over the last 50 years is likely to have been due to the increase in
greenhouse gas concentration."

4. The IPCC now displays greater confidence in the so-called equilibrium
climate sensitivity test, which estimates the global average surface warming
following a sustained doubling of carbon dioxide concentrations. Under this
test it is likely that temperatures would increase between 3.6 and 8.1 degrees
Fahrenheit (2.0 to 4.5 degrees Celsius) by the end of the century, with a best
estimate of about 5.4 degrees Fahrenheit (3.0 degrees Celsius).

5. Projected "reductions in average global surface ocean pH are between 0.14
and 0.35 units over the 21st century, adding to the present decrease of 0.1
units since pre-industrial times."

This summary, drafted by B. Ekwurzel of the (UCS) benefited from helpful
reviews by T.Stocker (University of Bern), R.C.J. Somerville (Scripps
Institution of Oceanography), S.J. Hassol (Climate Science Communicator), and
P.C. Frumhoff (UCS).

Von Frankin@but..the..socilaist..want..to..pay..more..taxes.ca Teddy Von Frankin

Mar 3, 2007, 2:16:10 PM3/3/07

"Phil Gordon" <gordo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> SaPeIsMa SaPe...@hotmail.com said:
> > Most people don't question global warming
> > After all it has been happening since the last ice age.
> > The real issue is about:
> > 1) Has the global warming rate been increasing markedly in the
recent
> > past
> > 2) Is human activity at the root of the alleged increase
> >
> > Too bad that the data supports neither of those claims
>
> Another deliberate lie.
>
> Read on, Bozo.
>
> Subject: Findings of the IPCC Fourth Assessment Report
>

> Citizens and Scientists for Environmental Solutions

Another socialist think tank

Buster Kincaid

Mar 3, 2007, 3:20:42 PM3/3/07
"Teddy Von Frankin" <Teddy Von
Frankin@but..the..socilaist..want..to..pay..more..taxes.ca> said:
> Another socialist think tank

Indeed. And it's been proven! The Hansel Instute has released the following
statement which explains Global Warming and the socialist junk science behind
it:

Al Gore wins an Oscar For his "research" on Global Warming

Does his documentary provide intelligent information?

Or is it another attempt to manipulate us?

Learn from the 9/11 attack!

On the day of the September 11 attack, the news reporters and government
officials lied to us about what happened in order to trick us into hating the
Arabs.

We were never encouraged to discuss or research the September 11 attack, nor
were we encouraged to discuss what our response to the attack should be.

Quite the contrary! The media and government will not tolerate a discussion.

All suggestions to investigate or discuss the September 11 attack are
suppressed with insults that we are unpatriotic, terrorist sympathizers, or
anti-Semites.

Why trust liars about Global Warming?

Some of the news reporters and government officials who lied about 9/11 are now
telling us that global warming is a problem, and they are telling us what the
solution should be. As with 9/11, they are not encouraging any discussion.

On 25 February 2007, the mysterious group of people who give Oscar awards
decided to promote Al Gore's documentary on global warming.

The evidence suggests that Al Gore, Hillary Clinton, Barak Obama, and virtually
every other government official who is given publicity and funding are puppets
of the Zionist crime network that is often referred to as the New World Order
or the Illuminati.

We would be fools if we did not consider the possibility that this same
criminal network helped create Al Gore's documentary, and that they are now
promoting it because it proposes solutions that benefit their crime network.

Who in the British government is trying to push Al Gore's documentary on
British schoolchildren? Take a look at this report, or this.

Only a fool would trust Al Gore, Hollywood, or other media officials on the
issue of global warming after they lied to us -- and continue to lie! -- about
the 9/11 attack and other crimes.

What are scientists saying about global warming?

Unfortunately, we cannot trust the scientists. They are also lying about 9/11,
or they are silent about the truth, which is the same as lying.

Some of the possible reasons the scientists are lying:

o Emotional Weakness

Some scientists may not have the emotional strength to deal with unpleasant
issues, such as 9/11.

o Member of the Crime Network

Some scientists may be accepted members of the Zionist crime network, and
some scientists may be working with the crime network simply for money, sex, or
some other reward.

o Victim of the Crime Network

Some scientists may be blackmailed or threatened by the Zionist crime
network into remaining silent or supporting the official story.

o Disillusioned with the Human Race

Some scientists may have become so disillusioned with the human race that
they ignore the world around them.

Some of them may not have bothered to take a close look at 9/11, and others
may have decided that the human race is so hopelessly corrupt and stupid that
there is no point in trying to expose it.

o Stupidity, Greed, or Mental Illness

A scientist is just a person who passed whatever school tests were set up
to get a "Ph.D".

Timothy Leary is a scientist, and so is Unabomber, Ted Kaczynski.

If you were to put all of the scientists on their own planet, it would
definitely be a more intelligent planet, but there would be mental illness,
crime, fights, and other problems.

Scientists are just ordinary people with intelligence

Scientists are just humans with an education; monkeys with a PhD.

"9/11? I don't see anything strange about 9/11"

Have you noticed that the scientists who work for chemical companies
"discover" that their pesticides and other poisons are perfectly safe?

And that the scientists who do medical research discover that those same
chemicals are dangerous?

Scientists may be slightly more honest and intelligent than "ordinary" people,
but that is nothing to boast about. Smelling slightly better than a dead fish
is still stinking very badly.

It doesn't matter why they lie!

It doesn't matter why a scientist is lying about 9/11. The important concept is
that we are fools to trust anybody who lies.

The issue of global warming has a tremendous effect on corporate profits,
government policies, and the future of the world.

Since scientists are willing to lie about 9/11, why wouldn't they also lie
about global warming and other issues of major significance?

The only issues scientists seem to be 100% honest about are the issues of no
financial or political importance, such as the boiling point of water.

Von Frankin@but..the..socilaist..want..to..pay..more..taxes.ca Teddy Von Frankin

Mar 3, 2007, 3:55:24 PM3/3/07

"Local Shrill Buster Kincaid" <TeddyVon...@telus.ca> wrote in message

> "Teddy Von Frankin" <Teddy Von
> Frankin@but..the..socilaist..want..to..pay..more..taxes.ca> said:
> > Another socialist think tank
> >

> Indeed. And it's been proven! The Hansel Instute has released the
following
> statement which explains Global Warming and the socialist junk science
behind
> it:

LOL's....Can you show a link or URL to the Hansel Instute, somehow I don't
think you can or could, because you seem to bent on continuing the socialist
madness disease, that has effected you idiots so bad.... You shrills want so
bad to believe in the global warming scam that your socialist think tans
nuttier's and government political potato heads put forth for higher taxes,
land grabs, and police state stupidity, while hoping you can be slaves to
your global elite masters, or wait, wasn't it the global cooling back in the
seventies..Oh ya, you idiots couldn't make up your minds.....The thing is,
you need your socialist utopia world, so you can keep your heads buried in
the sand, while you believe you are dumbing down the public........Not
happening man......just back away from the computer key board and go
out-side and inhale that fresh air........

Buster Kincaid

Mar 3, 2007, 4:03:53 PM3/3/07
"Teddy Von Frankin" <Teddy Von
Frankin@but..the..socilaist..want..to..pay..more..taxes.ca> said:
> LOL's....Can you show a link or URL to the Hansel Instute,

Sure. There are two.

www.fathers.ca www.bcrevolution.ca

Von Frankin@but..the..socilaist..want..to..pay..more..taxes.ca Teddy Von Frankin

Mar 3, 2007, 4:32:16 PM3/3/07

"The Cult like Shrill "Buster Kincaid" <TeddyVon...@telus.ca> wrote in
message news:MPG.2053acc3...@nntp.aioe.org...

Very good websites, very informative about real news stories effecting us
all on many politcal issues, but you didn't answer the question, shrill,
Can you show a link or URL to the Hansel Institute as you claimed, those
websites are not what you are claiming or being something called The Hansel
Institute

"Local Shrill Buster Kincaid" <TeddyVon...@telus.ca> wrote in message

> "Teddy Von Frankin" <Teddy Von
> Frankin@but..the..socilaist..want..to..pay..more..taxes.ca> said:

> > Another socialist think tank on Global Warming

> Indeed. And it's been proven! The Hansel Instute has released the
following
> statement which explains Global Warming and the socialist junk science
behind
> it:

LOL's....Can you show a link or URL to the Hansel Institute, somehow I don't

Buster Kincaid

Mar 3, 2007, 4:41:51 PM3/3/07
"Teddy Von Frankin" <Teddy Von
Frankin@but..the..socilaist..want..to..pay..more..taxes.ca> said:
> "The Cult like Shrill "Buster Kincaid" <TeddyVon...@telus.ca> wrote in
> message news:MPG.2053acc3...@nntp.aioe.org...

> > > LOL's....Can you show a link or URL to the Hansel Instute,
> > >
> > Sure. There are two.
> >
> > www.fathers.ca www.bcrevolution.ca
>
> Very good websites, very informative about real news stories effecting us
> all on many politcal issues, but you didn't answer the question, shrill,
> Can you show a link or URL to the Hansel Institute as you claimed, those
> websites are not what you are claiming or being something called The Hansel
> Institute

So! You admit that you cannot prove that there isn't such a thing as "The
Hansel Institute".

That says a lot about your complicity in the great cover up.

Von Frankin@but..the..socilaist..want..to..pay..more..taxes.ca Teddy Von Frankin

Mar 3, 2007, 5:02:46 PM3/3/07

"The satanic shrill speaks "Buster Kincaid" <TeddyVon...@telus.ca>
wrote in message news:MPG.2053b5a53...@nntp.aioe.org...

You are a fucking nut, and posting as hansel like you are doing and have
been doing, pretending you are him only shows you are a real life shrill and
stpuid fuck, now crawl back into your hole in the ground you idiot.....

> That says a lot about your complicity in the great cover up.

You need some professional help you socialist loser! Take your Global
warming retardation and stop wasting your two brain-cells, you got
left....as you can't spark up any common sense or intelligence....

> "The Cult like Shrill "Buster Kincaid" <TeddyVon...@telus.ca> wrote
in
> message news:MPG.2053acc3...@nntp.aioe.org...
> > "Teddy Von Frankin" <Teddy Von
> > Frankin@but..the..socilaist..want..to..pay..more..taxes.ca> said:
> > > LOL's....Can you show a link or URL to the Hansel Instute,
> > >
> > Sure. There are two.
> >
> > www.fathers.ca www.bcrevolution.ca
>
> Very good websites, very informative about real news stories effecting us
> all on many politcal issues, but you didn't answer the question, shrill,
> Can you show a link or URL to the Hansel Institute as you claimed, those
> websites are not what you are claiming or being something called The
Hansel
> Institute
>

> "Local Shrill Buster Kincaid" <TeddyVon...@telus.ca> wrote in
message

> > "Teddy Von Frankin" <Teddy Von

Buster Kincaid

Mar 3, 2007, 5:18:59 PM3/3/07
"Teddy Von Frankin"

> You are a fucking nut, and posting as hansel like you are doing and have
> been doing, pretending you are him only shows you are a real life shrill and
> stpuid fuck, now crawl back into your hole in the ground you idiot.....
>
> > That says a lot about your complicity in the great cover up.
>
> You need some professional help you socialist loser! Take your Global
> warming retardation and stop wasting your two brain-cells, you got
> left....as you can't spark up any common sense or intelligence....

Get a life asshole. I'm merely parodying your own posts, your method of
debating and their hysterical natures. You have a lot of guts to accuse others
of what you do all day.

I don't like making fun of mental cases, but this is an exception.

Peter White

Mar 3, 2007, 6:08:11 PM3/3/07
Buster Kincaid wrote:

Can you prove that Hansel is not in an institution?

Von Frankin@but..the..socilaist..want..to..pay..more..taxes.ca Teddy Von Frankin

Mar 4, 2007, 1:31:58 AM3/4/07

> "Teddy Von Frankin"
> > You are a fucking nut, and posting as hansel like you are doing and have
> > been doing, pretending you are him only shows you are a real life shrill
and
> > stpuid fuck, now crawl back into your hole in the ground you idiot.....
> >
> > > That says a lot about your complicity in the great cover up.
> >
> > You need some professional help you socialist loser! Take your Global
> > warming retardation and stop wasting your two brain-cells, you got
> > left....as you can't spark up any common sense or intelligence....
>
> Get a life asshole.

you are an idiot with no life moron.....

I'm merely parodying your own posts, your method of
> debating and their hysterical natures. You have a lot of guts to accuse
others
> of what you do all day.

sure you are, you are an idiot who thinks this socialist utopia world you
bleive in is going to save your stupidity.......

> I don't like making fun of mental cases, but this is an exception.

you just proved you are retarded, but nothing new there, you idiot.....
Now go play in the street and pretend you are a government safety officer
who need his med's adjusted again...

Von Frankin@but..the..socilaist..want..to..pay..more..taxes.ca Teddy Von Frankin

Mar 4, 2007, 1:47:53 AM3/4/07

"Buster Kincaid" <The useful idiot Shrill> wrote in message

> "Teddy Von Frankin"
> > You are a fucking nut, and posting as hansel like you are doing and have
> > been doing, pretending you are him only shows you are a real life shrill
and
> > stpuid fuck, now crawl back into your hole in the ground you idiot.....
> >
> > > That says a lot about your complicity in the great cover up.
> >
> > You need some professional help you socialist loser! Take your Global
> > warming retardation and stop wasting your two brain-cells, you got
> > left....as you can't spark up any common sense or intelligence....
>
> Get a life asshole.

you are an nut and idiot with no life moron.....

I'm merely parodying your own posts, your method of
> debating and their hysterical natures. You have a lot of guts to accuse
others
> of what you do all day.

You are an idiot and nutcase!!!!!!... by parodying your hysterical and
emotional retardation in news group, that has nothing to do with the
political issues effecting people's lives like this crap you state about
global warming nonsense....
Do you really believe and think this socialist utopia world of your is going
to save your stupidity..I think not asshole.....
Just get off your lazy ass, stop being an willfully ignorant tool and shrill
for other assholes in government who think global warming is their god given
right to tax people to death...now fuck off you goofy shit!

> I don't like making fun of mental cases, but this is an exception.

LOL's.....you just proved, you are retarded, but nothing new there, as you
are an idiot.....
Now go play in the street and pretend you are some kind of a government

> "The satanic shrill speaks "Buster Kincaid" <TeddyVon...@telus.ca>
> wrote in message news:MPG.2053b5a53...@nntp.aioe.org...
> > "Teddy Von Frankin" <Teddy Von
> > Frankin@but..the..socilaist..want..to..pay..more..taxes.ca> said:
> > > "The Cult like Shrill "Buster Kincaid" <TeddyVon...@telus.ca>
> wrote in
> > > message news:MPG.2053acc3...@nntp.aioe.org...

> > > Very good websites, very informative about real news stories effecting
> us
> > > all on many politcal issues, but you didn't answer the question,
shrill,
> > > Can you show a link or URL to the Hansel Institute as you claimed,
those
> > > websites are not what you are claiming or being something called The
> Hansel
> > > Institute
> > >

> > So! You admit that you cannot prove that there isn't such a thing as
"The
> > Hansel Institute".
>

> You are a fucking nut, and posting as hansel like you are doing and have
> been doing, pretending you are him only shows you are a real life shrill
and
> stpuid fuck, now crawl back into your hole in the ground you idiot.....
>
> > That says a lot about your complicity in the great cover up.
>
> You need some professional help you socialist loser! Take your Global
> warming retardation and stop wasting your two brain-cells, you got
> left....as you can't spark up any common sense or intelligence....

Lone Ranger

Mar 20, 2007, 6:51:51 PM3/20/07
On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 18:01:51 GMT, Al Smith <inv...@address.com>
wrote:

>Most scientists who can think for themselves say it is a natural
>warming cycle, not caused by human activity.

If that's the case, then why can't they provide a lot of peer reviewed
research to back this up?

--
Hi-Yo, Silver! Away!
--

The Curse of Tecumseh
http://www.snopes.com/history/american/curse.htm

Jed Yahoo

Mar 20, 2007, 6:57:12 PM3/20/07
Lone Ranger snowba...@bigfoot.com.spamalamadingdong said:
> >Most scientists who can think for themselves say it is a natural
> >warming cycle, not caused by human activity.
>
> If that's the case, then why can't they provide a lot of peer reviewed
> research to back this up?

Most scientists "who can think for themselves" (aka "Real Scientists" in AGW
denier speak) don't hold university degrees and live paycheck to paycheck from
the fossil fuel industry's payroll.