Harvard Halloween

1 view

Tom Keske

Oct 30, 2009, 11:03:23 PM10/30/09
HARVARD HALLOWEEN AND YALE ALE

It happens every Halloween, without fail
in the hallowed, haunted halls of Harvard, and at Yale

The monsters seem so evil, in hideous costume disguise
but only because you cannot see the world
... as it really is ...
through their blood-shot, bulging bug-eyes

You cannot understand the things that they do
because they understand many things, more clearly than do you
Most of what you desperately need to know
lies hidden from you in worlds of shadow

They cut out hearts, and sever heads and fingers and such
because they have lived too long, and they know too much
In mad-scientist labs, with manic determination, they toil
They wake up from coffee-coffins, and burn the midnight oil

They might be perturbed and provoked,
to the point of sheer perversity
But they are no fools, and have a place
at prestigious universities

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/03/16/books/review/016THOMPT.html

''Drinking Coffee Elsewhere'' is a superb story, its wry and
mournful tones bound together by a complex psychological
portrait.

In the title story of ''Drinking Coffee Elsewhere,'' a class of
new Yale freshmen is engaged in ''orientation games,''

Characters are squeezed between competing assumptions and
proscriptions, both societal and familial. Tensions are
internalized or they explode into violence or both.

Old-time religion in its literal form makes frequent appearances.

''All the smells of the closet were buoyed by its heat: the
hymnbooks, musty with years of sweaty palms, the bottles of
anointing oil that had seeped through their boxes, marking the
cardboard with round, greasy stains

Other characters are still, in one way or another, closeted.

It is a world already populated by clamoring, sorrowing,
eminently knowable people, and with the promise of more to come.
6. Harvard: Lab Workers Poisoned by Tainted Coffee - ...

Oct 25, 2009 ... Poisoned Coffee Fells Harvard Lab Workers. ...
Six Harvard University medical res...
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=8911988
http://www.casualhacker.net/tom.lehrer/evening.html#go)

An Evening Wasted With Tom Lehrer

Poisoning Pigeons In The Park
Bright College Days

So though for breakfast she makes coffee that tastes like shampoo,
I come home for dinner and get peanut butter stew

We'll murder them all amid laughter and merriment.
Except for the few we take home to experiment.

We've gained notoriety,
And caused much anxiety
In the Audubon Society
With our games.
They call it impiety,
And lack of propriety

Let's drink a toast as each of us recalls
Ivy-covered professors in ivy-covered halls.
http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/entertainment/2000/07/17/
2000-07-17_tom_lehrer_is_refraining_the.html

Lehrer was a sophomore at Harvard when he wrote his first song,
the dainty "Fight Fiercely, Harvard," which is still played at
halftime at football games

He was a surprise guest for a show celebrating the 10th
anniversary of Rob Fisher and the Coffee Club Orchestra
http://pajamasmedia.com/rogerkimball/2009/08/14/villain-or-fall-
guy-yale-and-the-case-of-the-missing-cartoons/

Their two-hour cup of coffee on July 23rd was not a pleasant
occasion. Professor Klausen was told about the recommendations
of those anonymous "authorities.

More to the point, why would the Vice President and Secretary of
Yale University, one of Yale's top corporate officers, be party
to that "cup of coffee"?
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article630101.ece

Mouse droppings were found next to spoons, knives, cups and
cling film as well as boxes of biscuits and coffee that was
about to be used

When inspecting the Starbucks branch in Villiers Street, an
environmental health officer was hit by what was described as a
"strong smell of mice"
16. The Harvard Crimson :: News :: Square Starbucks De...

Something new has been brewing in Harvard Square. Starbucks
rolled out a new, high-end coffee machine...

www.thecrimson.com/article.aspx?ref=523100
http://phys4.harvard.edu/~wilson/cyclotron/Cyclotron_transcript.
html

It was built towards the end of the War, and was used by the
Navy for about three years. Mostly, I understand, to crank out
Bessel functions. There's a very excellent set of descriptions
and photographs under the computer. It's right behind where we
were having coffee. So, actually, it's a little bit older than
the Harvard Cyclotron.

Now, the machine. We had really an excellent team to maintain
and repair it. But, to get the Ph.D. we were expected to run it
alone at night. Except that, for safety reasons, we had to have
a baby sitter. So, we had undergraduate students which were
sitting there with us, so that if we collapsed of a heart attack,
because of a problem they could warn somebody. But we had to do
also our ion source repair alone. And I think that I've taken
more radiation in my Harvard years, than in all the time after.
Because changing this ion source involved pulling out the probe,
replacing the filament and the filament was pretty radioactive.

And there was a coffee can sitting in the side of the vault,
which was an ion chamber. And there was a co-ax cable running
out to an electrometer that was sitting on the console. And, my
training consisted of five minutes.

But the other anecdote also relates to things that Bernie
mentioned, associated with the CEA explosion. That during one of
my visits up here, I was given a tour by a graduate student. I
don't remember who it was, but who was showing me his apparatus
on the scattering table. And it was sitting up in the back comer.
And, he was commenting about a particularly unusual experimental
problem that he had - because one of the effects of the CEA
explosion was that screens on the very high windows, in the high-
bay area, which were always open because that was hydrogen
venting had been knocked off by the explosion. This allowed the
pigeons to come in. And so, the problem that he had was to make
corrections on his target thickness for pigeon droppings.

I wanted to congratulate the people from Harvard Cyclotron with
their work on proton therapy. And I wanted to tell you several
words about how it was done in Russia.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33484904/ns/us_news-life/#storyContinued

Iannacone said he was unaware of any threats against the school
and did not know of any controversial research that might have
made the facility or any of its researchers potential targets.
9. HIV Murder Mystery: P.S., Your Cat is Dead

Let's ask Dr. Donald Francis, a reputed hero of the AIDS
epidemic: "Dr. Francis, ... Like HIV, FeL...

www.bio.net/bionet/mm/microbio/1999-May/015502.html
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/46a.htm

Experiments performed at Harvard in the mid-1970s by Max Essex
and Donald Francis (two of the best-known AIDS experts) produced
AIDS in cats with the feline leukemia retrovirus. In addition, a
decade before the outbreak of AIDS in the U.S., Robert Gallo was
engineering cancer-causing retroviruses and studying the effects
of viral mutants and their ability to suppress the immune system.
A full description of Gallo's animal retrovirus research
activities dating back to 1967 is chronicled in Emerging Viruses,
AIDS and Ebola: Nature, Accident or Genocide? by Dr. Leonard
Horowitz
Statistical Analysis Linking U.S. AIDS Outbreak to...

In the 1970s Don Francis and Max Essex (later to become top
scientists in. AIDS) experimented exte...

www.whale.to/v/keske11.html
http://www.rense.com/general81/aidsre.htm

A classic example intimately related to this polio/HB vaccine/
AIDS hypothesis is the identification of HIV-2 by Max Essex and
colleagues at the Harvard AIDS Institute.

Following Dr. Essex's 1996 presentation at the National AIDS
Update Conference in San Francisco, I had the opportunity to
question him as to, "How, other than through contaminated
vaccines, could a monkey virus that doesn't exist in the wild,
end up infecting Senegalese female prostitutes?" Evading the
question he replied, "I can tell you how my monkeys got infected

Researchers had inoculated the monkeys with human tissues during
experiments [unrelated to HIV] prior to them coming to my lab."
(21)

Don Francis, Max Essex's protege, that "no link between AIDS and
the [HB] vaccine inoculations" had been found. Yet, a year later,
Dr. Francis sent Dr. Montagnier thirteen blood samples from GRID
patients all of whom received experimental HB vaccines.(21, 33)

Dr. Francis had expressed concern regarding the apparent
association between feline leukemia virus like illness striking
gay men in NYC, Los Angeles, and San Francisco and the
distribution of HB cases. "Combine these two diseases-feline
leukemia and hepatitis-and you have the immune deficiency," he
surmised.(34)

This was much like what a NATO scientific audience
discussed in 1971 when Gallo et al., explained combining
synthetic RNA and feline leukaemia virus (FELV) "template" with
"human type C" viruses-those associated with cancers of the
lymph nodes-to increase the rate of DNA production (and
subsequent provirus and virus reproduction) "as much as thirty
times."(35) Such hybrid viruses, these researchers reported,
caused many cancers besides leukemias and lymphomas, including
sarcomas. Other Gallo, NCI, and Litton Bionetics teams reported
modifying, at that time, SV40 by infusing it with nucleic acids
from other species including FELV, avian myeloblastosis virus
(AMV), both associated with leukemia and sarcoma development,
and mouse sarcoma RNA to make them severely immunosuppression
for primates(36)
http://www.robertburns.plus.com/mouse.htm

The mouse is interesting to him because its plight reminds him
of his own. The poem has charm and vigour,
as well as technical skill.

Wee, sleekit, cowrin, tim'rous beastie
O, what a panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty
Wi' bickering brattle!
I wad be laith to rin an' chase thee
Wi' murdering pattle!
http://www.yaledailynews.com/magazine/fiction/2009/05/01/clever-
title-third-place-wallace-prize-for-fiction/

THE MOUSE IS feisty today," y'all will have said. The sun will
have shone [adverb beginning with s] on the soapy skin of y'all's
faces. Y'all will have opened the cage and reached y'all's
hands in, having arranged the mesmerizing, [m adj.] maze. "That's
a good mouse," y'all will have said, ogling behind y'all's
laboratory goggle

So I forsook my Word Document ("excrement3.doc") and set out for
the shoddy basement of my shoddy apartment building. There was
coffee in the basement, sometimes. There was also Herblin in the
basement, most times. Herblin was, Herblin is, my notorious
roommate. His notoriety stems principally from the salacious
sci-fi sagas he's so fond of writing, which rarely fail to make
Donna cross her legs in wrath as if crushing a stubborn nut
between her kneecaps. "Utterly unprofessional and unartistic,"
she snaps. After three installments of "Adventures in the
Black Hole"

Mine was due Wednesday. It was late Tuesday night when I
descended the stairs to find coffee and Herblin and a muse. The
basement was dark and deserted. There was a light flickering
timidly in a far corner, as if fluttering its eyelashes, and the
television was on. I turned left and strolled to the coffeemaker
with the exaggerated nonchalance of a lone nocturnal basement
wanderer taking pains to assure himself that ghosts and serial
killers dwell exclusively in bad movies and cheap fiction. Or
perhaps: I turned left and strolled to the coffeemaker with the
forced indifference of a solitary basement explorer struggling
for self-assurance. Y'all will have judged which is better.

The pitcher was halfway full, the coffee ostensibly hot. I
snatched one of two remaining Styrofoam cups from the counter
and began to pour.

"Hello!"

"Holy shh?!" I shrieked, turning around savagely and spilling
coffee all over my arm, pants, and shoe. Then I shrieked again.
The coffee was hot. "What the hell, man?"

Sorry," said the perpetrator. He had been lying, silent and
still, on the couch in front of the television. Now he was
standing. His face was round and his belly bulged.

"What are you doing down here?" I asked, wiping my pants with napkins.
"My job."
"Your job?"

"Yes. Security. Didn't mean to startle you, son." He grinned.

"Yeah. Don't worry about it." I finished cleaning myself off as
he looked on with a grin that meant to be endearing. I grabbed
the last cup. "Don't you think," I started, "I mean? shouldn't
you be on the lookout somewhere? Doing your job?"

"I'm on break."
"Likely story," I muttered.

"Beg pardon?"
"Nothing." I gulped the coffee. "So what's your name?"

"Gradington," he said. "And yours?"
"Gradington?" I laughed.

"I don't see anything funny about it. What's your name?"

"I don't give my name to rotund strangers," I said. He frowned,
and I gave in. "Fine. I'll play along. My name is Jim."

"That's boring," he said.
"Well, it's the truth."

"What are you doing down here, son?" he asked, scratching his
round, stubble-decked face.

"Besides getting the living bejesus scared out of me?"
"I guess."

"Quit calling me 'son.' I came down to drink some coffee and
think about this goddamn story."

"What story?" he asked, eyebrow raised.

I glared at him. I walked over to the couch and sat down. He
followed, sat down on the other side. "All right, goddamn it. If
you're so curious, I am obliged to compose a short story by
tomorrow night. I'm in a creative writing class at Thurman, a
night class. My dumbass roommate is in the class, too," I yawned.
"Mechanics by day, Shakespeares by night."

"Mechanics, huh? That's a good trade." He sighed. "Any ideas?"
"What?"

"D'you have any ideas for your story?" Beneath his voice a quiet
hum reached us from the television set. SportsCenter was
flashing inaudibly.

"I have to start with a sentence about a mouse. 'The mouse is
feisty today,' something like that. I'm thinking I'll make it a
story about a science laboratory, and the mouse is a lab rat.
Lab mouse. You know."
http://www.yaledailynews.com/opinion/staff-columns/2003/01/15/
fair-trade-coffee-a-cause-not-just-for-the-left/

Fair-trade coffee: a cause not just for the left

When I first set foot on Old Campus, I couldn't wait to stick it
to the man and topple his evil capitalist empire

If all goes well, fair-trade coffee could be introduced to Yale
dining halls as early as next fall.
http://zippythepinhead.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&
Product_Code=18-Nov-07&Category_Code=sun2007&Product_Count=45

They say he could read BRAILLE!
Did you hear about the overdraft scandal at th' Dingburg MONORAIL?
Witchcraft at Yale?
11. Yale Medicine Winter 2003: A futurist's view

... visits colleagues at a lab at MIT where there's a coffee cup
with his name on it. ... places his...

www.med.yale.edu/external/pubs/ym_wi03/future.html

The cup also has embedded in it something called "smart dust,"
an electronic medium so small that it is barely noticeable as it
receives and transmits information.

this smart dust has implications and applications far beyond the
frivolity of getting his coffee right. [Satava came to Yale from
DARPA, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, which was
established in 1958 in response to the Soviet Union's launching
of Sputnik.]
http://www.fullbooks.com/The-Witchcraft-Delusion-In-Colonial-Connectic2.html

The Witchcraft Delusion In Colonial Connecticut

Some other passages were spoken of aboute Mris. Yale, that one time
there being some words betwixt them, wth wch Eliza: Godman was
unsatisfyed, the night following Mris. Yales things were throwne aboute
the house in a strange manner; and one time being at Goodman Thorpes,
aboute weauing some cloth, in wch something discontented her, and that
night they had a great noise in the house, wch much affrighted them,
but they know not what it was.

In October, 1655, Elizabeth "was again called before the court and told
that upon grounds formerly declared wch stand upon record, she by her
owne confession remains under suspition for witchcraft
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/cottonmather.htm

Cotton Mather (1663-1728) was the son of Increase Mather and
grandson of Richard Mather and John Cotton. He entered Harvard
with 12 and graduated B.A. in 1678 and M.A. in 1681.

Dr. Doom arrived on the scene attracted by Dark Rider's power
and the foolish Mather greeted the coming of the Avenging Angel.

During the execution Mather was assaulted by Vision and Spider-
Man, who had followed him to Salem using Doom's Time Machine

Ordained in 1685 he became a colleague of his father at North
Church, Boston and served as a pastor in his father's abscence
and after his father's death in 1723. His writings made him one
of the most celebrated New England Puritan ministers. After his
involvement in the Salem Witch Trials he helped to make New
England a cultural center. He was one of the moving spirits
involved in the founding of Yale and the first native-born
American to be a fellow of the Royal Society. He persuaded
Zabdiel Boylston to inoculate against smallpox.
"Cotton Mather, you dog, dam you! I'l inoculate you with this;
with a pox to you": smallpox inoculation, Boston, 1721
16. AIDS: A Doctor's Note on the Man-Made Theory

The smallpox vaccine allegedly awakened a "dormant" AIDS virus
infection in the ... 19. Horowitz LG....

www.biblebelievers.org.au/46a.htm
http://www2.lib.virginia.edu/exhibits/brimstone/mather.html

45. Cotton Mather. Things to Be Look'd For

Cambridge, Massachusetts: printed by Samuel Green & Barth. Green,
for Nicholas Buttolph, at Gutteridge's coffee-house
in Boston, 1691
23. Harvard: Lab workers poisoned by tainted coffee (A...

Harvard: Lab workers poisoned by tainted coffee (AP) ... At Yale,
they strangle each other and hise...

buzz.yahoo.com/article/1:y_news:b9874785d94c2e85ca8cc6258b3a...
http://www.inchem.org/documents/iarc/vol51/01-coffee.html

The mice received instant coffee in the diet for their lifetime,
including the gestation period

Many volatile aldehydes and ketones have been characterized in
coffee, including glyoxal and methylglyoxal. Occasional
contamination of green coffees with mycotoxins has been reported

In a number of studies, various known carcinogens were
administered by different routes either simultaneously or
sequentially with coffee in water as the drinking fluid or in
the diet. Several of these studies, however, suffered from
various limitations and were not considered for the evaluation.

The available evidence cannot be used to establish a significant,
independent relationship between coffee consumption and
morbidity or mortality

The question remains open, however, especially in view of the
finding that some methods of coffee preparation are associated
with an elevation in plasma levels of cholesterol and low-
density lipoproteins.
http://afilreis.blogspot.com/2008/03/william-f-buckley-is-dead.html

Buckley caught red-handed

I'm one of those people who've actually read William F. Buckley's
God and Man at Yale. Mind you, I'm not recommending it -

When I sat down to review Mr. Buckley's book, I was somewhat
concerned lest my readers refuse to believe that so violent,
unbalanced, and twisted a young man really existed.

His rejoinder removes that concern
7. Salon People Feature | William F. Buckley Jr.

Buckley soon assuaged my fears, offering me an iced coffee
(which I despise, ... and then found hi...

www.salon.com/people/feature/1999/09/03/wfb/print.html
6. William F. Buckley Jr. (Harper's Magazine)

Feb 28, 2008 ... We sipped our coffee and laughed at Norman
Mailer. ... William F. Buckley

www.harpers.org/archive/2008/02/hbc-90002523
10. Poor William F. Buckley Jr. | Slog | The Stranger ...

Buckley, proponent of the AIDS tattoo -- in 2005. Perhaps
rhetorical, but nonetheless excellent fodd...

slog.thestranger.com/2008/02/poor_william_f_buckley_jr
4. Scientists have been able to take cells from the t...

by William F. Buckley, Jr. Scientists have been able to take
cells from the testes of mice and tra...

findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1282/is_7_58/ai_n16372417/pg...
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=77698.40

First, it is clear that there was *extensive* interest and
research involving visna, before the AIDS epidemic. I found
dozens of published experiments, looking just at a limited time
frame in the 60's and 70's. No doubt, the total experiments
numbered at least in the hundreds- a great deal of interest, for
a infection that was rare among sheep, and had already been
eradicated in Iceland.

Second, it is clear that the detailed structure of visna was
well known, well before the AIDS epidemic. In order to realize
this, you don't need even to look at the abstract: the
convenient title alone makes the point:

Harter DH./The detailed structure of visna-maedi virus. Front
Biol. 1976;44:45-60. No abstract available.

Pautrat G, et al. [Study of the structure of Visna virus by
electron microscopy]. /C R Acad Sci Hebd Seances Acad Sci D.
1971 Aug 9;273(6):653-5. PMID: 5001143; UI: 72047938.

Visna is quite similar to HIV. If its structure was known in
detail, then why was it such a painful and prolonged effort to
identify HIV?

Third, it is clear that researchers were attempting to infect
human cells with visna, well before AIDS broke out. It could be
argued that any such experiment of this type carries a degree of
irresponsibility. Any time that you expose a virus to a new host,
there is a danger that the virus will adapt to that host, and
create a new strain of virus.

Fourth, it is interesting that researchers were experimenting
with visna and simian (monkey) tissues, also. Remember that
monkey kidney tissues are suspect in the contamination of
vaccines. Many lab monkeys were released back into the wild
intentionally, because of "no sign of disease". For AIDS-like
viruses, with long incubation periods, this is in hindsight a
major mistake

August MJ, et al./ Visna virus-induced fusion of continous
simian kidney cells. Arch Gesamte Virusforsch. 1974;44(2):92-101.
No abstract available. PMID: 4365045; UI: 74250024.

Fifth, researchers were studying visna's interaction with the
immune system:

Lab Invest 1976 Nov;35(5):444-51 Pathogenesis of visna. II.
Effect of immunosuppression upon early central nervous system
lesions./Nathanson N, Panitch H, Palsson PA, Petursson G,
Georgsson G

Lastly, it is clear that researchers were experimenting with
other cross-species transfers: sheep, goats, mice, cattle. They
were attempting also to induce tumors and cancers (references to
"oncogenic", and "sarcoma"):

Tamalet J, et al. [Morphological and biochemical analogies of
Visna virus with oncogenic RNA viruses] pp. 19-26. Monograph.
1976 Aug 23;
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_mouse_with_a_human_ear_on_its_back

Some speculate the mouse with a human ear on its back is part of
a nefarious plot by the CIA and Big Brother to spy on filthy
commie pinkos

Given up at childbirth by a lovely mother and a father who was
nothing but a dirty rat, the mouse with a human ear on its back
(or Starshine Dust, as the hippies called him) fled the
oppresive regime of his native country, Mousehole. This Exodus
was egged on by Ratigan, the World's Greatest Rat, ... er, Mouse.
http://www.quickchange.com/reagan/1984.html

Discussing US-Soviet relations with GOP leaders, President
Reagan announces, "If they want to keep their Mickey Mouse
system, that's okay." "It's a change in his view," says an
official. "It's not an evil empire. It's a Mickey Mouse system."

http://www.reelclassics.com/Actors/Reagan/reagan.htm

Ronald Reagan
Memorable Quotations:

"I don't know what there is about the pelts of dead little
animals that makes 'em so attractive to women, when one little
mouse scares 'em silly." --as Professor John Palmer in
SHE'S WORKING HER WAY THROUGH COLLEGE (1952).
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-09-26-murdered-yale-
student-funeral_N.htm?csp=34

Her drive led her to spend hours applying for college
scholarships, eventually being awarded nearly $160,000 worth.

Annie Le excelled in high school and took a special interest in
science and medicine. She graduated as valedictorian in 2003,
and classmates voted her "most likely to be the next Einstein."

Le began attending Yale as a graduate pharmacology student in
2007 and was on track to earn her doctorate in 2013. She was
working on research with enzymes that Yale said could help with
treating cancer
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/lofiversion/index.php/t10653.html

Kennedy assassination initiates will glimpse a little bit of the
story from that subtitle. Cancer and New Orleans- Wasn't David
Ferric keeping thousands of mice in his apartment- Yes, he was.
And he was, apparently, doing cancer research on the mice.

The "young cancer researcher" is Judyth Vary Baker who has
claimed for years to have been the lover of Lee Harvey Oswald.

The underground lab is "known Mafia asset" David Ferrie's mouse
research where, says Baker, they were trying to develop a rapid-
acting cancer with which to kill Fidel Castro (which is just -
within the extant parameters of the attempts to kill him, not
much crazier than some of the CIA's other wheezes). The "cover-
job" was at the Reilly Coffee Company " where Lee Harvey Oswald
also had a "cover-job".
http://www.ctka.net/haslem.html

David Ferrie had a rather curious hobby in addition to his study
of cartridge trajectories: cancer research. He filled his
apartment with white mice --- at one point he had almost 2000,
and neighbors complained --- wrote a medical treatise on the
subject and worked with a number of New Orleans doctors on means
of inducing cancer in mice.

After the assassination, one of these physicians, Dr. Mary
Sherman, was found hacked to death with a kitchen knife in her
New Orleans apartment. Her murder is listed as unsolved. Ferrie'
s experiments may have been purely theoretical and Dr. Sherman's
death completely unrelated to her association with Ferrie; but I
do find it interesting that Jack Ruby died of cancer a few weeks
after his conviction for murder had been overruled in appeals
court and he was ordered to stand trial outside of Dallas ---
thus allowing him to speak freely if he so desired.
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,26090460-
26397,00.html

Mouse man Raymond Clark charged with Yale student murder

Raymond Clark, 24, appeared in court in New Haven, Connecticut,
accused of killing Annie Le, also 24, at the laboratory where he
cared for the mice she used.

Ms Le disappeared on September 8 after swiping her ID card to
enter the lab, a mile from the Yale campus. The body of the
bride-to-be was found on Sunday, which was to have been her
wedding day. She had been strangled.

The Hartford Courant newspaper reported that he entered a room
shortly after Ms Le and later entered the area where her body
was found. He had texted her on the day she disappeared asking
for a meeting to discuss the cleanliness of the mouse cages.
23. Edward T. Haslam

... Mafia asset" David Ferrie's mouse research where, says Baker,
they ... was at the Reilly Coffee ...

www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKhaslamE.htm
http://doctormarysmonkey.com/more/tour.pdf

Louisiana Ave. Parkway - by car
3330 La. Ave. Pkwy, David Ferrie's apartment in 1963
3225 La. Ave. Pkwy, "mouse house" in 1963

500 Bourbon St., location of 500 Club
one of several clubs owned by Carlos Marcello in 1963 when
LHO took JVB there with Anna and David Lewis to meet Carlos
Marcello

try to find brick remembering Mary Sherman on the ground
current site of Mary Sherman Bone Pathology Laboratory
4 blocks west is the site of The Beverly nightclub, once
managed by Carlos Marcello, and now an Ochsner parking lot, on LaBarre Rd

640 Magazine Street, Reily Coffee Company,
where LHO and JVB worked in 1963

921 Canal, Audubon Building, location of INCA on top floor in rear
INCA was Dr. Ochsner's anti-Communist crusade run by Ed Butler
see map for Lakefront Airport, return by Leon C. Simon to Robert E. Lee.
Loyola University, where Col. Jose Rivera, MD, PhD, taught intro biology
Tulane University - where ETH and Barbara went to school in 1972
6900 Saint Charles Ave., Tulane President's , built by
United Fruit Co.'s, Sam Zemurray
20. Interesting Comments from Mind Control S...

Du Pont's United Fruit invented the death squad and schemed the
deaths of ...

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread136714/pg1
http://sonic.net/~doretk/Issues/96-08%20AUG/jerrypolitical.html

The coup d'etat of Eisenhower in 1954 against the Arbenz
government, which was elected by the people of Guatemala, was
fomented by the United Fruit Company.

We've got investigators, special independent prosecutors, FBI
agents' testimony, juries, grand juries. It reminds me of the
Latin phrase: "The mountain is in labor and has brought forth a
mouse."

There has been a gross and continuing mass murder with the
approval of the presidents of the United States
Programs / The Corcoran Gallery of Art
... Holocaust narrative Maus? which portrayed Jews as mice and
Nazis as cat...

www.corcoran.org/programs/dudley_lecture_more.asp
NG BBS ? coffee for maus

your admiring fans at NG. ... ( Wel...

www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/324603
Apartment Therapy Los Angeles | Good Que...

I think they're cages for little gay mice to go-go dance in at
circuit part...

www.apartmenttherapy.com/la/good-questions/good-questions-he.
http://www.metacrawler.com/metacrawler/ws/results/Web/
Maus%20Nazis%20cats/1/417/TopNavigation/Relevance/iq=true/zoom=
off/_iceUrlFlag=7?_IceUrl=true

A rat infected with Taxoplasma will lose its natural fear of
cats and is instead attracted to them. Like the mouse I saw, the
infected rat will purposefully place its life in danger in ways
that make it more likely to be eaten by a cat. The Taxoplasma
parasite is surprisingly precise in its manipulation of the
rodent mind. The only attribute it modifies is the fear of cats,
in all other ways the rat appears normal.

Half the human population is infected with Toxoplasma.
18. Skull and Bones death cult

And much more involvement in the financial affairs of Germany
and the Nazis...

www.oilempire.us/skullbones.html

Fleshing Out Skull and Bones breaks new ground about the Order
and its members' involvement in the financing of Hitler and the
Nazis.

Patriarchs, as Bones alumni are called, literally barred the
doors to the Tomb. Led by conservative William F. Buckley Jr.,
they obtained a court order temporarily blocking non-male
members. In the society-wide vote that followed, however, the
conservative blue bloods were defeated and a few women were
admitted to the rolls.
Buckley responded with, "listen you queer ['quee-ah'], stop
calling me a crypto-Nazi or I'll pop you in the goddamn face and
you'll stay plastered."
http://thegiantnapkin.com/investigation_exposes_numerous.htm

Investigation exposes numerous CIA coffee leaks

WASHINGTON, D.C. - FBI investigators released a report this week
that provides evidence of "rampant and reckless" coffee leaks by
more than 30 CIA agents over the course of 10 months,
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/mockingbird.htm

The Origins of the Overclass

By Steve Kangas

The wealthy have always used many methods to accumulate wealth,
but it was not until the mid-1970s that these methods coalesced
into a superbly organized, cohesive and efficient machine. After
1975, it became greater than the sum of its parts, a smooth
flowing organization of advocacy groups, lobbyists, think tanks,
conservative foundations, and PR firms that hurtled the richest
1 percent into the stratosphere. The origins of this machine,
interestingly enough, can be traced back to the CIA. This is not
to say the machine is a formal CIA operation, complete with code
name and signed documents. (Although such evidence may yet
surface and previously unthinkable domestic operations such as
MK-ULTRA, CHAOS and MOCKINGBIRD show this to be a distinct
possibility.) But what we do know already indicts the CIA
strongly enough. Its principle creators were Irving Kristol,
Paul Weyrich, William Simon, Richard Mellon Scaife, Frank
Shakespeare, William F. Buckley, Jr., the Rockefeller family,
and more. Almost all the machine's creators had CIA backgrounds.

During the 1970s, these men would take the propaganda and
operational techniques they had learned in the Cold War and
apply them to the Class War. Therefore it is no surprise that
the American version of the machine bears an uncanny resemblance
to the foreign versions designed to fight communism. The CIA's
expert and comprehensive organization of the business class
would succeed beyond their wildest dreams. In 1975, the richest
1 percent owned 22 percent of America's wealth. By 1992, they
would nearly double that, to 42 percent, the highest level of
inequality in the 20th century.

How did this alliance start? The CIA has always recruited the
nation's elite: millionaire businessmen, Wall Street brokers,
members of the national news media, and Ivy League scholars.

Academia

By the early 50s, CIA Director Allen Dulles had staffed the CIA
almost exclusively with Ivy League graduates, especially from
Yale. (A disproportionate number of CIA figures, like George
Bush, come from Yale's "Skull and Crossbones" Society.) CIA
recruiters also approached thousands of other professors to work
in place at their universities on a part-time, contract basis.
http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-bin/blogs/voices.php/2007/01/
15/rotterdammerung_a_death_knell_for_the_de

One of the earliest liberal voices of any consequence was Steve
Kangas, who ran "Liberalism Resurgent." Kangas died under
extremely mysterious circumstances in a bathroom on the fifth
floor of Richard Mellon Scaife's office late on a weekend night.
Nobody knows why he was there or the exact circumstances of his
death (the documents of his autopsy were destroyed and one of
Scaife's operatives showed up at Kangas' home with permission
from his parent to format his hard drive). Steve's death
galvanized those of us who knew him (he inspired me to start
writing commentaries on a regular basis).

Forget the cute cartoon mouse and the princesses and funny
movies; Disney, when it comes to politics, stops just this side
of hobnailed boots and reeducation camps.
Richard Mellon Scaife - Wikipedia, the f...

He was expelled from Yale University in the aftermath of a
drunken party, ....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Mellon_Scaife
William F. Buckley's 'God and Man at Yal...

Nov 12, 2005 ... When Buckley spoke of God at Yale, he meant the
God of Yal...

www.lewrockwell.com/north/north413.html

BUCKLEY'S ECONOMIC THEORY IN 1951

In a note on one Keynesian textbook calling for government
spending, he made this observation.

"All I know about the long run," Keynes once quipped, "is that
we are all dead."

The universities imitated the churches.

When Massachusetts' Horace Mann in the 1830s began to proclaim
the concept of the public school as an agency of personal virtue
and social redemption, his timing was perfect. The state of
Massachusetts had abandoned tax support of Congregational
churches in 1833. The public school soon became America's only
established church.

Buckley established his conservative bona fides with
"God and Man at Yale"

Buckley in 1977 quoted Dwight Macdonald: Yale's authorities
"reacted with all the grace of an elephant cornered by a mouse."

But things at Yale are worse.

Gary North [send him mail] is the author of Mises on Money.
Visit http://www.garynorth.com. He is also the author of a free
17-volume series, An Economic Commentary on the Bible

Invest in Gold: Learn How
Gold Delivered to Your Door. Free Investor Kit. Since 1960
alt.politics.org.nsa

For your edification:

William F. Buckley, the former CIA operative, who died,
should not be confused with the other William F. Buckley,
who was the other, former CIA operative, who died.

Two completely different people

Tom Keske
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/lofiversion/index.php/t10653.html

Ms. Baker and Oswald were both working with Dr. Mary Sherman and
David Ferrie in the underground medical laboratory that is the
primary focal point of Ed's research. In that capacity, all of
them were working for Dr. Alton Ochsner, one of the most
prominent and influential figures in American medicine. The
focal point of their efforts was the mutation [by irradiation]
of SV-40 and other monkey viruses for the purpose of developing
a biological warfare weapon. Undertaken with intent to kill
Fidel Castro, the development of this weapon may have led to the
creation of AIDS. Remember that the milieu involved in
developing this device was extremely reactionary
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/alliance.pdf

"The key ticket with the guy was that he defected to the Soviet
Union, he's been trained as a KGB agent. How could these people [
the plotters] possibly figure out that this scenario would scare
the shit out of the people in Washington? What backfired on the
plotters was painting this picture that it was a Castro hit. It
scared the shit out of some high-ranking people, and they
covered it up. Jesus Christ, the best laid plans of mice and men.

They did it too good. They painted too clear of a picture that
burned its way right back to Fidel Castro.

"...?Who Struck John"

James Jesus Angleton, CIA counterintelligence spymaster: "A
mansion has many rooms and there were many things going on
during the period of the bombings. I'm not privy to who struck
John." [The New York Times, March 1975]

Ironically, CIA stonewalling of the Warren Commission was almost
certainly conducted to prevent its relationship with the Mafia
from being exposed, as well as its surveillance operation in
Mexico City. Thus, the assassination cover-up was thus joined by
high officials in the CIA, who may not themselves have
participated in the assassination.
http://www.namebase.org/books48.html

By the 1980s the backlash was completed with the emergence of a
reactionary religious right that intended to help Reagan target
the evil empire. There had always been a religious right, but
now they had large numbers and official sanction.

G.J. Krupey, "AIDS: Act of God or the Pentagon?", pp. 241-255.
Reviews the historical background behind the theory that AIDS
originated in a biological-warfare lab. Includes 27 footnotes.
http://www.skepticfiles.org/liarclub/lc19.htm

20:25] Alcuin (king...@remote4-line10.cis.yale.edu)
joined #apologetics.

[19:55] the office of prophet still exists, certainly
- in the NT way
[19:55] is ...
[19:55] re Milhous
[19:55] uh huh..
[19:55] what is the NT way?
[19:55] Action: ProfG will brb

[19:56] HI, deanr
[19:56] "where the heck are all the prof
[19:56] er..prophets now-a-days?
[19:56] the prof is here
[19:56] oh
[19:57] yeah, yeah yeah i know...ya smart alec
[19:57] Hey, the ATF blew up the last one... :-I
[19:57] LOL

[20:29] Milhous: Have you ever actually *seen*
an "observable natural law" ?
[20:29] oh well
[20:29] The fact is, if tomorrow it turns out
that nature is uniform with what we've learned in the
past - THAT'S A MIRACLE!!!
[20:29] I drop my mouse. It falls.
[20:29] You can't *expect* it - there's no predictability,
so if it happens to work out that way, "WOW! What an
astonishing thing!"
[20:29] I try it again, and again.
[20:29] Milhous: How many possible instances
of mouse-dropping are there in space/time?
[20:30] which is what a miracle IS
[20:30] Eventually, I will expect that it will always fall.

[20:33] Milhous: God is in the fact that your
mouse didn't fly off into space, since nothing in your
experience could possibly ground the expectation that
you admit you hold to (religiously)....
[20:33] Is there any reason to believe that
dropping a mouse in another point in space time will
not result in it falling?
[20:33] back later...food beckons.
[20:33] Cheers, Milhous...
[20:36] profg: Um. No. First tenet of science
is that nothing is provable, beyond a doubt.
[20:36] Milhous: prove it
[20:36] profg: You can't prove anything correct.
[20:36] Milhous: prove that statement
[20:36] profg: Only incorrect.
[20:36] Milhous: prove that statement
http://kingdomofstyle.typepad.co.uk/my_weblog/2009/03/theres-a-
maus-in-the-house.html

There's A Maus In The House
There is a lady who goes by the name of Vanessa

She is a very mysterious lady indeed. I don't know what she does
or what she looks like and I suspect Vanessa is a fake name. I
think Vanessa is some kind of Secret Fashion Agent, feeding me
covert information. I also supect she wears a black trench coat,
sheer stockings, big sunglasses and great shoes.

I don't ask questions - if she answered them she might have to
kill me afterwards, so I just stay shtum.

He has stuck with a palette of black, oatmeal, grey and white
and let all the silhouettes do the talking.
http://www.umass.edu/defa/films/geliebteweissemaus.shtml

Geliebte Weisse Maus (Dear White Mouse)

Every morning, Helene rides her motor scooter past Fritz, the
police officer who controls traffic at the intersection. He
shows his affection by favorably switching the green light for
her. However, for their relationship to gain momentum, she has
to break some traffic laws. An invitation to Fritz's traffic
course is the desired consequence. Frau Messmer, whose traffic
offences resulted in surcharges, and who felt discriminated
against, has a jealousy that brings Fritz trouble
http://www.epinions.com/review/Of_Mice_and_Men_by_John_Steinbeck_
and_narrated_by_Gary_Sinise/content_12474027652

Steinbeck foreshadows their troubles throughout the book from
the death of a small mouse in the first portion of the book.
This is a theme that is repeated often. Death of youth, death of
innocence, death of dreams etc.

Lennie is a big hulk of a man, the strength of a mythological
giant and the brain of an innocent child.

The title of the book actually stems from the Scottish poet
Robert Burns. It is from the poem written To a Mouse in 1785. I
quote here:

The best-laid schemes 'o mice and men
Gang aft a-gley
An' lea'e us nought but grief an' pain,
For promised joy.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/08/books/review/Benfey.html?_r=1

In "New England White," Stephen Carter casts a cold eye on some
of the secrets - big historical ones and others more intimate -
that have contributed to the greatness of the "darker nation."
As another master of New England gothic, Robert Frost, wrote in
his own little fantasy of insidious whiteness: "What but design
of darkness to appall? ? / If design govern in a thing so small."
http://www.vintagememorabilia.com/index.cfm/page/president-
richard-nixon-signed-resignation-letter

The resignation of President Richard Milhous Nixon (1913-1994)
remains one of the darkest moments in American History.

As the Watergate story continued to dominate headlines, Nixon
tried to reassure a suspicious public by continuing to deflect
himself from any wrong doing. On November 17, 1973, at a
televised question and answer session with the press, Nixon said,
"People have got to know whether or not their President is a
crook. Well, I'm not a crook. I've earned everything I've got."
http://www.answers.com/topic/of-mice-and-men-novel-1#

Crooks the stableman, being black, is not allowed to live in the
bunk house with the white workers; he has a bunk in the harness
room of the stable. The night that the men are at the brothel
Lennie wanders into Crooks' room. They talk a while: Crooks
tells Lennie that he is in fact not from the South but rather a
native of California.
12. military chief says gay sex is "immoral"...

Would they be willing to share a bunk with an openly gay person,
ESPECIALLY...

www.city-data.com/forum/religion-philosophy/165128-military-...
http://www.pinkmonkey.com/booknotes/monkeynotes/pmOfMiceMen09.asp#

George notices Lennie reaching into his pocket and asks him to
hand over whatever he is hiding there. Lennie hands him a dead
mouse that he has found along the road and put in his pocket to
pet. George throws it away in disgust. He then reminds Lennie
that whenever he pets things, it seems to get both of them in
trouble, as it did on their last job. Lennie has already
forgotten what has happened there.

George sends Lennie to look for some sticks so they can build a
fire and prepare dinner. When he returns, George sees that he is
wet and carrying only one stick. He immediately knows that
Lennie has retrieved the dead mouse from where he has hurled it.
George asks for the mouse, and Lennie resists giving it to him.
George explains that a dead mouse is not a fit pet and demands
that Lennie hand it over, which he does reluctantly.
http://www.outtheretv.com/past_shows2008.cfm

Better than any fictional murder mystery ever written, Edward
Haslam's forty years of research has culminated in a tale of
intrique in which the horrific death of a respected physician
and cancer researcher in New Orleans leads along a trail of
polio vaccines, cancer-causing monkey viruses and the JFK
assassination.

Learn how a young researcher was invited to New Orleans in 1963
by the former President of the American Cancer Society and how
she and Lee Harvey Oswald worked side-by-side to develop a
biological weapon under the supervision of Dr. Mary Sherman and
the direction of Dr. Alton Ochsner, Sr. Could their work have
actually led to today's global episodemics of cancer and AIDS?
This Mickey Mouse Trivia Quiz - What Do You Know A...
When Disney lost the rights for Oswald, he started his own
company and made ... Have your coffee and...

www.associatedcontent.com/article/340848/this_mickey_mouse_t...
Pattern of microbiologist deaths? Thomas Keske tkeske at mediaone.
net. Wed Dec 26 21:26:25 EST 2001 ... Almost as clueless as the
Pentagon's lack of plans to deal with aerial assault, ...

www.bio.net/bionet/mm/microbio/2001.../021066.html
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/deadbiologists.html

The mysterious deaths of top microbiologists
It all began with Don Wiley.

On November 15th, Harvard Professor Don Wiley left a gathering
of friends and colleagues some time after 10:30 PM. The next
morning, Memphis police found his rental car stopped on a bridge,
with a full tank of gas and keys still in the ignition. There
was no financial or family trouble. Indeed Wiley was supposed to
meet his family at the Memphis airport to continue on to an
Icelandic vacation. Neither was there any history of depression
or mental illness.

Especially in light of the events of 9/11, the vanishing of a
scientist with Professor Wiley's expertise in virology and
immunology should have been expected to be an issue of critical
national importance, yet the official tone of the government was
that this is nothing to worry about. Move along citizen, nothing
to see.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2009-09-13/the-
wedding-that-wasnt/

This leaves me wondering if Annie Le was studying microbiology.
There have been quite a few suspicious deaths of microbiologists
over last few years, including: David Kelly; two French
biochemical students, Laurent Bonomo and Gabriel Ferez; Caroline
Coffey; Benito Que; Don Wiley; Valdimir Pasechnik; Robert
Schwartz; Nguyen Van Set; Victor Korshunov; Ian Langford; Tanya
Holzmayer; David Wynn-Williams; Steven Mostow; there are more.

bbbman
A lab attack parallel at a Canadian university?
http://www.britannica.com/bps/additionalcontent/18/27584264/
University-lab-halts-Ebola-research

The article reports that University of Wisconsin in Madison has
transferred its research on the Ebola virus to a secure
laboratory in Canada.

The move was made after the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
informed them that the laboratory they used for the research was
not properly secured to handle the virus
http://valis.gnn.tv/B16098

May 7, 1996: Tsunao Saitoh PhD, 46

- Expertise: He was professor of neurosciences at the University
of California, San Diego. was an internationally respected
researcher into the reasons for diseases such as Alzheimer's and
had been doing ground-breaking research on the deformation of
the amyloid brain protein (found in CJD and Alzheimer's).
Circumstance of Death: He and his 13 year-old daughter were
killed in La Jolla, California, in what a Reuters report
described as a "very professionally done" shooting. He was dead
behind the wheel of the car, the side window had been shot out,
and the door was open. His daughter appeared to have tried to
run away and she was shot dead, also.

March 2001: Dr. Trudy L. Bush, 52
- Expertise: Professor of epidemiology and preventive medicine
at the University of Maryland School of Medicine whose work in
the field of women's health brought her international acclaim.

- Circumstance of Death: Died of undetermined causes at her home.

November 2001: Yaacov Matzner, 54

- Expertise: Dean of the Hebrew University-Hadassah Medical
School in Jerusalem and chairman of the Israel Society of
Hematology and Blood Transfusions, was the son of Holocaust
survivors. One of the world's experts on blood diseases
He was working on cloning the gene connected to FMF and
investigating the normal physiological function of amyloid A, a
protein often found in high levels in people with blood cancer.

- Circumstance of Death: Professors Yaacov Matzner and Amiram
Eldor were on their way back to Israel via Switzerland when
their plane came down in dense forest three kilometres short of
the landing field.

November 6, 2001: Jeffrey Paris Wall, 41
- Expertise: He was a biomedical expert

- Circumstance of Death: Mr. Walls body was found sprawled next
to a three-story parking structure near his office. He had
studied at the University of California, Los Angeles.

Nov. 16, 2001: Don C. Wiley, 57

- Expertise: One of the foremost microbiologists in the United
States. Dr. Wiley, of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute at
Harvard University, was an expert on how the immune system
responds to viral attacks such as the classic doomsday plagues
of HIV, ebola and influenza.

- Circumstance of Death: Police found his rental car on a bridge

May 5, 2004: William T. McGuire, 39

- Expertise: NJ University Professor analyst and adjunct
professor at the New Jersey Institute of Technology in Newark.

- Circumstance of Death: His dismembered body was found floating
in three suitcases in the Chesapeake Bay.

January 7, 2005: Jeong H. Im, 72
- Expertise: A retired research assistant professor at the
University of Missouri-Columbia. Primarily a protein chemist.

- Circumstance of Death: He was stabbed several times and his
body was found in the trunk of his burning white, 1995 Honda

February 8, 2005: Geetha Angara, 43
- Expertise: She was a senior chemist with a doctorate from New
York University.

- Circumstance of Death: Divers found her body in a 35-foot-deep
water treatment tank

Aril 18, 2005: Douglas Passaro, 43

- Expertise: He was an associate professor of epidemiology at
the University of Illinois at Chicago School of Public Health
and had been an outbreak investigator with the Epidemic
Intelligence Service for the Centers for Disease Control and
Prevention before completing an Infectious Diseases Fellowship
at Stanford University in 2001.

- Circumstance of Death: Died suddenly at his Oak Park home.

May 20, 2005: Robert J. Lull, 64

- Expertise: A prominent physician at San Francisco General
Hospital who once headed the San Francisco Medical Society.
Last year, Lull lectured in San Francisco about the threat of
nuclear terrorism.

- Circumstance of Death: He was found stabbed to death inside
the doorway of his Diamond Heights home.
http://www.microbiologybytes.com/virology/Retroviruses.html

1908: Ellerman and Bang, searching for an infectious cause
(bacterium) for leukaemia, studied leukaemia in chickens and
succeed in transferring the disease from one to another by cell-
free tissue filtrates

1909: Paul Ehrlich proposed his theory of 'immune surveillance'
Ehrlich, P. Uber den jetzigen stand der karzinomforschung.

1970s: Richard Nixon's 'war on cancer' (post Kennedy space
programme - the race to the moon) - failed to find any
retroviral agents which cause human cancer (many false alarms -
but did pump a lot of money into biomedical research).

1981: Human T-cell leukaemia virus discovered, the first
pathogenic human retrovirus.

1983: Human immunodeficiency virus discovered.

Murine retroviruses (MLVs) are sub-divided on the basis of
receptor-determined host species specificity:

Ecotropic: Infect only mouse cells.
Xenotropic: Infect only non-mouse cells (e.g. rat, hamster).
Amphotropic: Infect both mouse and non-mouse cells.
16. The Secret Origin of AIDS

A hybrid virus a mixture of a mouse sarcoma and a cat (feline)
leukemia vir...

www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20Government/AIDS%20and%2...

'Gay Cancer' & The Man-Made Origin Of AI...
... Nixon permanently joined the Army's biowarfare research laboratory
at F...
www.rense.com/general71/gaycancer.htm
12. Extrathymic differentiation of resident ...

Murine collagen-induced arthritis (CIA) is known as a T cell-
mediated autoi...

www.aegis.com/aidsline/1997/mar/M9731284.html
18. Hunt's Deathbed Confession Reveals JFK K...

US government/CIA team murdered JFK. By Larry Chin. Online
Journal Associat...

www.rense.com/general76/hunt.htm
26. JFK ASSASSINATION

... his campaign, then Vice-President Nixon asked the CIA to
create Operati...

www.geocities.com/patriotsrevolution/Kennedy
18. Immunotherapy of experimental arthritis....

CIA mice administered 1 X 10(5) T101N hybridoma cells
intravenously were ...

ajp.amjpathol.org/cgi/content/abstract/129/2/257
http://www.hudson.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=publication_details&
id=3340

At that point, President Reagan, who had not uttered a word,
brightened. He said, with all seriousness, "Pete, we've solved
that problem." I was amazed at that response, but listened
attentively.

The president went on to note that he requested the FDA to
assist with this matter. Apparently the Food and Drug
Administration has laboratories where it conducts experiments
with mice. President Reagan then said with a twinkle in his eye,
"I've suggested to the director that instead of mice, he use
lawyers. There are many more lawyers in Washington than mice.
And two, we have found that in the past scientists often develop
a strange affection for the mice. We are confident that will
never happen with the lawyers."
Scientists Join Forces To Delve Mysterie...

Another focus of the arthritis and autoimmunity program is Lyme
disease and...

www.yale.edu/opa/arc-ybc/ybc_cab/story103.html
http://cryptogon.com/?p=10972

Scholar Picture

I am a senior at the University of Rochester majoring in cell
and developmental biology with a minor in medical anthropology
and a concentration "cluster" in ancient philosophy.

As a UGSP Scholar, I am conducting a summer project at the NIH
on bone tissue engineering using multipotent mesenchymal cells.
I am training under the direction of Dr. Rocky Tuan, head of the
Cartilage Biology and Orthopaedics Branch of the National
Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases.

Eileen Says:
September 16th, 2009 at 4:06 am
Kevin, Yuh.and Duh.

If I were a detective I'd sure be checking into the whereabouts
of Dr. Rocky Tuan, head of the Cartilage Biology and
Orthopaedics Branch of the National Institute of Arthritis and
Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases; as well as Dr. Michael Zuscik
at University of Rochester during the days of interest in this
case. But that's just me thinkin and being witness to some
major weirdnesses I witnessed re PHD candidate researchers while
attaining my Masters degree at an accredited institution, as
well as the other example I cited previously.

Something really smells here. Fraud in the hallowed halls of
academia? I am not shocked.
http://www.shmoop.com/of-mice-and-men/chapter-2-summary.html

George and Lennie arrive at the new ranch. They go into the
bunkhouse where they will stay and meet an old guy named Candy.
His name seems especially inappropriate since he is missing a
hand, has bristly white whiskers, and an ancient dog that stinks.

The boss's son implies that George and Lennie are gay for
hanging out together which, for him, is meant to be an insult.
He leaves after firing this parting shot.

Candy explains that the boss's son (named Curley because he has
curly hair) used to be a lightweight fighter and now picks
fights with every big guy he meets. Candy claims that Curley
has gotten even worse since he married a "tart," who has "the
eye" for every guy on the ranch. Curley has taken to wearing a
glove full of Vaseline to "keep his hand soft for his wife."

Candy leaves.

George gives Lennie yet another lecture. He tells Lennie to
avoid Curley like the plague. Still, if Curley actually hits
Lennie, Lennie should "let him have it." George also reminds
Lennie of where he is to go if something bad happens
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/08/books/review/Benfey.html?_r=1

Herman Melville praised Hawthorne's gothic New England tales,
with their gloomy ministers and doom-ridden families
for what he called their "power of blackness," but in "Moby-Dick"
he showed that whiteness could be just as terrifying.

The whiteness that appalls in Stephen L. Carter's stylishly
written new novel, "New England White," is only partly the snow,
which sifts through the "Gothic sprawl" of the university campus
in "grimy, dilapidated" Elm Harbor in the late fall of 2003. In
a coy author's note we are assured that Elm Harbor is "not a
thinly disguised New Haven," so the unnamed university is
presumably not a thinly disguised Yale

In the Landing, as it is called, Lemaster and his wife, Julia, a
deputy dean of the divinity school, live in an ostentatious
house with their two daughters, Vanessa ("16 going on 50") and
Jeannie, and "a smelly feline mutt" named Rainbow Coalition.
. Ablation of interleukin-12 exacerbates L...

Ablation of interleukin-12 exacerbates Lyme arthritis in SCID
mice. J Angui...

www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=175621
4. Activation of Natural Killer Cells in Ar...

Activation of Natural Killer Cells in Arthritis-Susceptible but
Not Arthrit...

iai.asm.org/cgi/content/full/66/11/5208
http://hookelabs.com/protocols/pdf/CIA%20Induction%20in%20DBA1%20Mice.pdf

CIA Induction in DBA/1 Mice

DBA/1 mice develop collagen induced arthritis (CIA) after
immunization with collagen emulsified in Complete Freund's
Adjuvant (CFA), followed by a booster dose of collagen
emulsified in Incomplete Freund's Adjuvant (IFA)

Mice should be 7-10 weeks old, acclimated at
your facility for at least 7 days before
immunization.
1. Immunize mice with collagen/CFA
emulsion

2. Administer booster dose of collagen/IFA emulsion 3 weeks
after the initial immunization:

Immobilize the mouse using a restrainer.

Clean the tail with 70% ethanol, wipe the area dry with sterile
gauze.

Note - Blood vessels in the tail will be dilated as a result of
the initial immunization. Take care to avoid injecting the
booster dose close to a blood vessel, as this may lead to
embolism and result in death of the mouse.
http://www.visandvals.org/Of_Mice_and_Gay_Men.php?view_all=1

ADVANCING FREEDOM WITH CHRISTIAN SCHOLARSHIP

Welcome to:
The Center for Vision & Values
at Grove City College

Of Mice and Gay Men
By Dr. Warren Throckmorton

Dr. Warren Throckmorton

Recently, Reuters and other news services reported a research
study demonstrating that the brains of male mice are different
than the brains of female mice. Amazingly, the news service
turned this study into support for the theory that homosexuality
is genetically determined.

Here is one frequent headline allegedly about this study:
"Sexual identity hard-wired by genetics." Well, this isn't
exactly right because the study was reporting about the brains
of mice and dealt with differences based on gender not identity.
Identity is a subjective sense of oneself. Do you suppose male
mice give much thought to their masculinity?

Never mind that the study did not study human or mouse
homosexuals; never mind that the article reporting the study did
not contain the word homosexual, the press and apparently even
the scientists involved made this leap for the public with no
evidence.

Aug 07 The Right to Divide

Aug 07 Ex-Gay Leader's Fall Proves Counseling is Ineffective,
Right? Wrong!
http://www.nytimes.com/1991/08/04/news/chess-071091.html

It was strange that Maus did not play the routine 9 . . . a6 to
keep a white knight out of b5; and after 9 . . . Na6 10 Be2, he
could still have defended the b5 square by 10 . . . Nc7.

Maybe he thought that, after 10 . . . Rb8 11 Nc4 Ne8,
White's slow development would not permit pawn-hunting with 12 Nb5!?
http://www.ontopmag.com/article.aspx?id=3791&MediaType=1&Category=26#

Last June, Moscow's Gay Pride event resembled more a game of cat
and mouse as gay activists eluded police and anti-gay foes in
two gay demonstrations.
22. Panzerkampfwagen VIII Maus Porsche Typ 2...

Maus I was applied with camouflage paint and marked with red
star and hamme...

www.achtungpanzer.com/panzerkampfwagen-viii-maus-porsche-typ...
http://hsc.usf.edu/NR/rdonlyres/43B8E495-4920-4FBE-A293-
A70B2C1BADDB/0/CVMilhousUSF2008.pdf

Curriculum Vitae, Wil Milhous

Personal Information:
Married: Virginia Graves Milhous
Children: Elizabeth E. Milhous and Allyson Milhous Best

Global Health Infectious Disease Research (GHIDR) Program,
Interdisciplinary Research Building

Professional Certification
Fellow, American Academy of Microbiology, 1992-

Medical & Public Health Microbiology: Diplomate, American Board
of Medical Microbiology (ABMM), 1995. Certificate No. 872 with
Re-Certification through December 2010 Public Health: Specialist
in Public Health & Medical Laboratory Microbiology, National
Registry of Microbiologist, NRM Certificate No.1250 with Re-
Certification through December 2010 Clinical Pathology

Clinical Laboratory Officer, and Chief, Microbiology and
Immunology, Department of Pathology, US Army Hospital
http://facweb.bhc.edu/eastcampus/leeb/aids/biow8.html

Studies in the avian sub-paradigm increased as a result of
President Richard Nixon's declaration of "war on cancer" in 1970.
Structure of the RNA tumor viruses was examined [1] leading to
the recognition of the presence of DNA in Rous sarcoma virus

1970-1971: THE MOUSE/RAT SUB-PARADIGM

Fleissner (1970) investigated the virus-specific antigen-hamster
cells that had been transformed by RSV [14] and Coffin and Temin
examined RSV reverse transcriptase in rat ceIls

On the heels of Mitsutani and Temin in the avian sub-paradigm,
Green et al. (1970), in the mouse/rat sub-paradigm, examined
reverse transcriptase present in murine sarcoma virus [20].
Other studies of murine sarcoma included Abelson and Rabstein's
(1970) report of a viral-caused Iymphosarcoma [21] later known
as Abelson mouse leukemia virus, Pollock's et al. (1970)
induction of sarcoma virus from x-irradiation of BALB/3TC strain
mice [22], and Decleve's et al. (1970) study of the interaction
of a radiation-induced leukemia and its Moloney virus-created
sarcoma virus pseudotype in mouse embryo cells [23]. The Abelson
mouse leukemia virus will be seen again in future chapters.

Other studies [26] included examination of "competent," i.e.,
not requiring a helper leukemia, mouse sarcomas. Bassin et al.
(1970) isoIated a mouse sarcoma from transformed mouse ceIIs
which were "negative for leukemia virus" [27] and Aaronson et al.
(1970) were abIe to transform BALB/3TC mouse ceIIs using murine
sarcoma that was independent of a mouse leukemia virus helper [
28]. Levy and Rowe (1971) reported that infection of mouse
embryo cells by mouse sarcoma virus did not require a leukemia
virus co-infection [29]. Competent and infectious sarcoma virus
independent of a leukemia co-infection had obviously been
developed.

Still other investigations of mouse sarcoma included study of
cell surface antigens and sarcoma virus release in Moloney
lymphoma hybrid cells [30] and the retention of antigen
specificity of sarcoma viruses that were grown in hamster cells
[31]. Segments of RNA rich in aldenylic acid were detected in
mouse sarcoma cells [32] and a rat-tropic helper virus from
Moloney sarcoma virus was isolated [33].
http://www.amazon.com/review/R2EM42UXT69AJQ

The story is about two gays that are looking for any job. All
that time while they are looking for a place also to stay, they
pass trough lots of bad and good things. They always help and
got each other,"I got you, you got me"said George, one of the
principal characters
25. Maus I & II

Maus is a gripping Holocaust work for mature readers of all ages.
It is a s...

www.bbchs.k12.il.us/Teacher_Pages/Wadley/docs/Holocaust/Maus...
17. Maus Maus Roller Skate T-shirt White XS ...

Our shop retails Maus Maus Roller Skate T-shirt White XS
(Anime Toy) Cospa ...

www.1999.co.jp/eng/10081950
http://cryptogon.com/?p=10972

This is a woeful story. Sheesh. Anyone who picks on a 4'11 chick
has a definite motive.

Small stature envy or what? Makes me wonder, in my humble
opinion,just what pharma topic was Ms. Annie Lee studying?

Long ago (1987?) I worked with a woman whose husband, who by
studying mice during his PhD thesis work, learned how to create
a valve for the meese's heart so that it would keep beating.

I'm sure he didn't make millions off of his research but someone
did. My antennae are up on the pharma angle of this story.

ronjondoe Says:

HAHA, this guy must be some kind of lab-rat/computer nerd where
everything happens in 'World of War Craft' reality?"My awareness
of danger has definitely increased?." Who talks like that?!?
Sorry, just struck my funny bone, although this obviously had to
be some kind of Skull&Bones ritualistic offering?. poor little
girl never had a chance against these matriculating dollar-
devils who must soak their gold bars in the blood of virgins in
order to multiply their wealth by gajillion and receive the
coveted "Murdered Virgin" medal, you know, to go with their
"Tortured Cat" medal and "Shot 'Friend' in Eye with B-B Gun"
medal- then they get to graduate, have real fun, get "Started
Coup" medal, or "Started Multi-National Company
http://www.nytimes.com/1991/08/04/news/chess-071091.html

On 38 Rf1, it was useless for Maus to defend by 38 . . . Kg7
because 39 Rf5 wins a pawn without allowing any resistance.
http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/06/21/secret-societies-
yale-and-disneyland/

Secret Societies: Yale and Disneyland

The secret Club 33 Mickey Mouse ears, only available to 487
members. And whomever they decide to bring as guests.
(Tim Rue/Bloomberg News)

Dr. Klein, it seems that we both agree that Club 33 runs the CIA!

As far as the connection between skull and bones and Disney, I
could argue that given that Dubya is a member that Disney and
Skull and bones both have Mickey Mouse in them.

No coincidence here. Mickey Mouse rules, and naked guys in a
coffin are not a turn-on where I live.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/08/books/review/Benfey.html?_r=1

When Zant's corpse turns up on a back road, half-buried in the
snow with two bullets in its head, at precisely the place where
Carlyle, driving Julia home from an alumni fund-raising party,
happens to lose control of his black Cadillac Escalade

Carter's affection for traditional African-American social and
religious institutions is evident at every turn. He invents an
elite and shadowy secret fraternity named the Empyreals (a black
Skull and Bones
http://www.startribune.com/nation/59608412.html?elr=
KArks7PYDiaK7DUdcOy_nc:DKUiacyKUnciaec8O7EyU

Le's work involved experiments on mice that were part of
research into enzymes that could have implications for treatment
of cancer, diabetes and muscular dystrophy, while Clark's
technician job involved cleaning floors and mouse cages
http://www.online-literature.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27067&page=20

Cotton Mather died when I was a boy.
He read, all day, all night and all the nights,
Had got him nowhere. There was always the doubt,
That made him preach the louder, long for a church
In which his voice would roll its cadences,
After the sermon, to quiet that mouse in the wall.

Over wooden Boston, the sparkling Byzantine
Was everything that Cotton Mather was
And more. Yet the eminent thunder from the mouse,
The grinding in the arches of the church,
The plaster dropping, even dripping, down,
The mouse, the moss, the woman on the shore.
http://thedailybite.wordpress.com/2009/09/16/missing-yale-
researcher-body-found-stuffed-in-animal-building-wall/

Le worked for a Yale laboratory that conducted experiments on
mice, and investigators found her body stuffed in the basement
wall
http://www.truecrimereport.com/2009/09/raymond_clark_arrested_for_the.php

Clark is said to have used a green pen for everything he signed.
And this being a university, there was more stuff to sign than
at the White House, which made his habit conspicuous.
51. Jolly Jack-o'-Lantern

A tabletop decoration that stares back at you. ...
Witch hat. Lime green paint pen. Thick white craf...

www.bhg.com/holidays/halloween/pumpkin-carving/jolly-jack-o-...
http://quoteflections.blogspot.com/2009/05/green-pen-society-its-
our-gps.html

Green Pen Society: It's Our GPS
By words the mind is winged. ~ Aristophanes

I am quite excited about the formation of a Green Pen Society, a
community of writers who come together with 'wings on words.'

I am sending out seven green pens requested by readers last week.
Indeed, anyone who still wants a symbolic reminder of our
fledgling first steps I will be happy to send you one.
Martha Stewart Glittered Skull and Bones Set - Green,Small

Glitter makes this Martha Stewart Glittered Skull and Bones Set
come to life. Use these glittering Halloween decorations to
create a particularly spine-chilling centerpiece, macabre party
favor, or just scatter them about. Made from durable blow-molded...
www.bizrate.com/party-supplies/oid1462559607.html
http://www.infowars.com/articles/us/jfk_hunt_last_confessions_
rolling_stone.htm

Not that it was all bad back then, in Potomac, at Witches Island.
E. Howard played the trumpet

Being a former CIA man, he had no problem contemplating the use
of firebombs and once thought about slathering LSD on the
steering wheel of an unfriendly newspaperman's car, hoping it
would leach into his skin and cause a fatal accident.

They drank coffee together. And watched lots of Fox News

He disappeared into the darkness. Saint changed out of his
pajamas. Upstairs, he found his father in the master bedroom,
laboring over a big green suitcase jumble-filled with
microphones, walkie-talkies, cameras, tripods, cords, wires,
lots of weird stuff.

That time in miami, with saint by his bed and disease eating
away at him and him thinking he's six months away from death,
E. Howard finally put pen to paper and started writing
http://www.smokershistory.com/theorder.htm

The Health Establishment and the Order of Skull & Bones

Dr. Stanhope Bayne-Jones, Skull & Bones 1910, overseer of the
1965 Surgeon General Report

New England Institute for Medical Research & Prescott S. Bush,
S&B 1917 - the Bones Link to the Microbiological Associates
Mouse Inhalation Study

Bones Controlled the Surgeon General Reports of 1977-81
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v445/n7129/full/nature05479.html

Section of Immunobiology, Yale University School of Medicine,
300 Cedar Street, and Howard Hughes Medical Institute, New Haven,
Connecticut 06520, USA

Regulatory T-cell functions are subverted and converted owing to
attenuated Foxp3 expression

a lack of which results in loss of Tr cells and massive multi-
organ autoimmunity in scurfy mice and IPEX (immune dysregulation,
polyendocrinopathy, enteropathy, X-linked) patients3

These cells instructed Th2 differentiation of conventional
T cells, which contributed to the immune diseases observed in
these mice.

Using a similar approach, we have previously generated a knock-
in mouse model where Foxp3-expressing cells are marked by the co-
expression of a monomeric red fluorescent protein

FILIG mice were born at a mendelian ratio. Heterozygous FILIG
female mice (FILIG/+) were fertile and phenotypically normal;
however, hemizygous FILIG male mice (FILIG/Y) were barren and
runted (Fig. 1b). Over 50% of FILIG/Y mice developed scaly skin
(data not shown) and nearly all of them developed eyelid defects
resembling blepharitis

-cell-elicited weight loss (Fig. 3c) or the immune pathologies
in the intestines and stomach (Fig. 3d) of Rag1?/? recipient mice
http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/operatio.htm

For instance, a sound proofed burial casket makes a great
sensory depravation chamber similar to one being used now at a
Kentucky (CIA) conditioning camp". There, Delta, Alpha, and Beta
victims of this conspiracy are regularly taken by their owners
for " reconditioning " a n d reprogramming for drug muling runs
or "assignments".

THE FORMULA

The formula for Beta programming is the exact same as for Alpha,
the only difference is that through a series of specific
tortures and commands the Beta victim retreats deeper into her
primitive mind

The present day Beta victims are allegedly "recruited" a little
younger than 19... BIRTH.

fathers were more or less then blackmailed by alleged CIA agents to
dedicate their child to the program in exchange for money,
business favors, and protection against prosecution...these

The father's were then educated at government expense on how to
precondition their little girl/boy with tortures of the mind and
body and with sex - which would give this child a "gift that
keeps on giving" Multiple Personality Disorder - a super child.

THE FUTURE?

PROJECT MONARCH ALPHA, BETA PROGRAMMED VICTIM/ SURVIVOR
IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION

Older victims were frequently tattooed for easy identification
with a "so-called" Blue or other colored MONARCH butterfly. This
practice became more or less obsolete in the early 1970's and
was replaced by the victim wearing butterfly hair barrettes,
large butterfly ear rings, pins, necklaces, bracelets, or
embroidered insignias to "advertise" their art of expertise to
knowledgeable abusers.

This rule applies to 100% of the victims interviewed
41. Mothers Acting Up: Portland, OR MAUs and...

President Bush urges Congress to pass AIDS funding... Portland,
OR MAUs and...

mothers-acting-up.blogspot.com/2008/05/portland-or-maus-and-...
33. Boeing: Integrated Defense Systems - Glo...

Several scanner designs are available with the MAUS V system. ...
Operator ...

www.boeing.com/defense-space/support/maintenance/commercial/...
33. Maus in the Classroom - Unit 2 Student E...

http://www.class.uidaho.edu/thomas/Holocaust/thomas/maus.html ...
Art Spieg...

www.buckslib.org/OneBook/Maus/unit2student.htm [F
http://www.cchrint.org/tag/biological-warfare/

the CIA funded TOP SECRET research at many leading universities
including Harvard, Yale, Cornell, Johns Hopkins and Stanford.
There was a series of CIA mind control programs including
BLUEBIRD, ARTICHOKE, MKULTRA, MKSEARCH and MKNAOMI.

In other experiments, conducted by Dr. Jose Delgado at Yale and
Drs. Vernon Mark, Frank Ervin and William Sweet at Harvard,
brain electrodes were implanted in people and their mental state
and behavior was controlled from a remote radio transmitter box.
These experiments were conducted with funding from the Office of
Naval Research. In experiments at Tulane funded by the CIA and
the Army, implantation of brain electrodes was combined with
injecting mescaline and other substances directly into the
experimental subjects' brains.

None of these experiments or operational programs would be
possible without the participation of doctors, psychiatrists and
psychologists.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread501320/pg1

I don't know if I consider it a good thing or bad thing, but I
was surprised that I did not see any discussion on a possible
Skull and Bones conspiracy related to the now declared homicide
of Yale student Annie Le.

Considering this tragedy occurred at the home of Skull and Bones,
and all the threads on that group which can be found here, in
conjunction with the portrayal of that secret organization in
the movie The Skulls, I am surprised that no one has come out
suggesting or inquiring about a possible connection.

I have been thinking about the whole thing. I was wondering why
this particular murder is special. I mean all murders matter and
are never good but why did this warrant breaking news on the MSM?
So it might be connected with the SAB because possibly she knew
something she wasn't supposed to or something like that.

reply posted on 14-9-2009 @ 06:26 PM by Scorched_Ohio

If the killer is completely unaware of the parallel occult
symbolism in his deed, then he/she just hit the Billion dollar
jackpot by accident and he/she didn't even know he/she bought a
lotto ticket! Ridiculous. Now let's look in the other direction
at the facts:

1. Child-like victim (Anne is under 5 ft and weighed ~90 lbs.)
2. Female victim
3. Early reports indicate her body was possibly prepared/dressed
in clothes not hers

4. 9/9/9 date numerology
5. Murdered on the most infamous notorious university known for
occult secret society activity, Yale.

reply posted on 15-9-2009 @ 08:11 AM by dgtempe

I get a very strange feeling about this one.

Maybe she was working on a controversial experiment?
Maybe she knew something?????

Thomas Keske

Nov 1, 2009, 11:50:19 AM11/1/09
EVER-INCREASING COFFEE INTERCONNECTIONS

http://vs03.tvsecure.com/~vs030f1/monew.htm

This fellow subsequently connected with and became friendly with
Nichols in New York, and they have since determined that Coffee
was involved with some sub-project of the Montauk Project.
Nichols, along with myself and others who have had personal
contact with this man, feel he is rational, coherent and
credible, and that his information dovetails well with that from
other sources.

About a month ago Mr. Coffee was on a L.I. cable talk show in
which he totally spilled major beans about his past--as to
involvement in and victimization by government mind control
programming since early on in his life. The next day he says
agents tried to kill him.

Not long after this Mr. Coffee was arrested at his home in NJ by
local cops

SOMETHING FISHY AT "FISHERMAN'S LOT"

Back to the events of my first visit. After being apparently
surveilled by the red pickup while at the "senior center", I
then drove up towards the lighthouse, turning right (south &
west) off the paved road onto the dirt road which enters the
"fisherman's gate" and the unrestricted portion of Camp Hero

Bielek informed me that these negative agencies have numerous
other locations in the U.S. and elsewhere worldwide, some very
close to the Montauk base itself; in fact some within a few
miles (one directly north of the village of Montauk beneath an
old Navy submarine base on Fort Pond Bay). So, it's not as
though they've packed up and gone home

http://www.enquirer.com/editions/2001/10/14/tem_ballet_crew_
finds.html

Ballet fans will miss Russians

KIESEWETTER: We love 'Lucy' 50 years later
'I Love Lucy' trivia
Film world struggles to find its role
Movies affected by Sept. 11 attacks
Ballet crew finds kindness in Russia Sept. 11