Microsoft Europe: No H1B worries in Europe

Jen Craven

Jun 4, 2008, 7:53:27 AM6/4/08
Software Development Engineer or Lead and Test Managers.

Waiting for your results for your H1B application for a job in the US?
No need to worry about H1B applications here in Microsoft Europe. We
are targeting first class talent interested in relocating to Ireland
where you will not be subject to the same work restrictions. We will
provide a full relocation package. We will also make all arrangements
for working visa. There are no problems obtaining Green Cards in
Ireland and your spouse will also be able to obtain a Spousal Visa.
You can read more about these visas at the following link: <http://
www.entemp.ie/publications/labour/2007/guidegreencards.pdf>

It's innovative. It's fun. It's challenging. It's core product
development for Microsoft in Europe. Check us out at
www.joinmicrosofteurope.com/?c=v-jecra to see a complete list of our
job openings for developers, test/QA developers, leads, and program
managers.
Microsoft is looking for highly motivated software developers and
leads (managers) who are creative, inquisitive, and passionate about
shipping quality software. We are seeking all levels of candidates
with strong skills and experience in C++, C#, ASP.NET, JavaScript,
mobile devices, and web services.

We develop core products for a range of Microsoft businesses. Our
Experimentation Platform team is building a set of tools to let web
site owners run experiments on end-users and see the experimental
results through novel visualizations.. Our Edge Computing Network
(ECN) team is building a framework of services for managing a new
"elastic computing" platform for Microsoft's online businesses. Our
Mobile Applications team is building key features for social
networking, communications, commercialization, and other areas for
Windows Mobile 7.

We use agile programming and test-driven development to deliver high-
quality software at a rapid pace. This is a unique opportunity to work
in a dynamic and technically challenging start-up environment in
Europe, while making a significant impact in an area with huge
business value for Microsoft.

Key requirements:

* Outstanding programming skills in C++, C#, or Java
* 3+ years experience designing, implementing, and shipping
complex applications
* Lead engineers must have 2+ years experience managing a
software development team
* Great blend of technology background, passion to learn, and
customer focus
* Energy and desire to deliver high-quality software on
aggressive schedules (minor releases every 3-6 months, major releases
within 12-18 months)
* Proven record of shipping on time and at a very high quality
level.
* Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
* A university computer science degree or equivalent (master's
or PhD degree would be a plus)
* Experience with agile development methodologies would be a
plus.

Interested? Send your CV to euro...@microsoft.com.

Read more about working in Europe and other positions on our team at:
www.joinmicrosofteurope.com/?c=v-jecra

witek

Jun 4, 2008, 8:39:32 AM6/4/08
Jen Craven wrote:
> Software Development Engineer or Lead and Test Managers.

to juz nawet Mictosoft spamuje. co za czasy.