Be cool to the pizza dude

son of stiffmenot

May 20, 2005, 1:54:58 PM5/20/05
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4651531

This essay has a message for everyone to think about. It was written
by Sara Adams, who is an English professor. It appeared on NPR's
"All Things Considered" on May 16, 2005.

--
It's appalling that people want pizza delivery and don't respect the
driver.

Tip the pizza guy
http://tipthepizzaguy.com

ru...@rbwaters.com

May 21, 2005, 6:19:03 PM5/21/05

"son of stiffmenot" <stiff...@pizzadrivers.deserve.tips.com> wrote in
message news:Xns965C8D8C3C3BCst...@63.223.7.253...

> http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4651531
>
> This essay has a message for everyone to think about. It was written
> by Sara Adams, who is an English professor. It appeared on NPR's
> "All Things Considered" on May 16, 2005.

That was wonderfully written, thanks for sharing it Stiffmenot.

--
Rusty
www.rbwaters.com

ru...@rbwaters.com

May 21, 2005, 6:30:18 PM5/21/05

<ru...@rbwaters.com> wrote in message news:428fb...@x-privat.org...

I sent the following to the contacts page at This I Believe, I hope you
appreciate it:

Howdy,
I am a pizza delivery dude, and I loved your article in "This I Believe"
titled "Be Cool To The Pizza Delivery Dude".
I have great respect for someone who does any job, from picking vegetables,
to scrubbing toilets, to (with some exceptions) CEOs of corporations.
In my journeys I have witnessed and been party to the best of humanity and
the very worst.
I have seen abused wives and kids, drug deals, bar fights, abused animals, a
multitude of vehicle accidents; but I have also seen the true depth of human
kindness, love, respect and responsibility.
The people who show me respect and decency, without knowing anything about
me except what I do for a living, are following the principles set forth by
Jesus where he says [paraphrased] "what you do for the least of my brethren,
ye also do for me."
I used to get aggravated and curse and think poorly of the customers who did
not tip, but now I do not.
I have made an evolution of sorts in maturity and the ability to handle the
negative aspects of life.
Pizza delivery has helped to teach me this, to be humble and to let things
be as they are.
It's amazing the impact a job in pizza delivery can have on a person.
The little things come to mind, a child's smile as they run towards me
shouting "pizza man! it's the pizza man!", a kind word from a harried
stranger who just wants their food so they can eat....but they still take
the time to say "thanks, drive safely" and give me a smile.
A happy and friendly dog or cat that I get to pet before I leave.
All these things make the job worth it, and it really is the best job on
earth.
Thanks again for your article, which was shared with me by a fellow driver.
Russell B. Waters
ru...@rbwaters.com

--
Rusty
www.rbwaters.com

Citizen_Cain

May 24, 2005, 1:36:41 PM5/24/05

"son of stiffmenot" <stiff...@pizzadrivers.deserve.tips.com> wrote in
message news:Xns965C8D8C3C3BCst...@63.223.7.253...
> http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4651531
>
> This essay has a message for everyone to think about. It was written
> by Sara Adams, who is an English professor. It appeared on NPR's
> "All Things Considered" on May 16, 2005.

Go to Hell and take your pizza boy propaganda with you, Stiffy.

Citizen_Cain

May 24, 2005, 9:19:30 PM5/24/05

<ru...@rbwaters.com> wrote in message news:428fb5f0$1...@x-privat.org...

> <ru...@rbwaters.com> wrote in message news:428fb...@x-privat.org...
> >

> > "son of stiffmenot" <stiff...@pizzadrivers.deserve.tips.com> wrote in
> > message news:Xns965C8D8C3C3BCst...@63.223.7.253...
> >> http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4651531
> >>
> >> This essay has a message for everyone to think about. It was written
> >> by Sara Adams, who is an English professor. It appeared on NPR's
> >> "All Things Considered" on May 16, 2005.
> >>

> > That was wonderfully written, thanks for sharing it Stiffmenot.
> >
> > --
> > Rusty
> > www.rbwaters.com
> >
> >> --
> >> It's appalling that people want pizza delivery and don't respect the
> >> driver.
> >>
> >> Tip the pizza guy
> >> http://tipthepizzaguy.com
> >

> I sent the following to the contacts page at This I Believe, I hope you
> appreciate it:
>
> Howdy,
> I am a pizza delivery dude,

You spelled "pizza boy" wrong, Rusty.

>and I loved your article in "This I Believe"
> titled "Be Cool To The Pizza Delivery Dude".
> I have great respect for someone who does any job,

. . . so long as they aren't a minority . . .

>from picking vegetables,
> to scrubbing toilets, to (with some exceptions) CEOs of corporations.

"With some exceptions?"

> In my journeys I have witnessed and been party to the best of humanity and
> the very worst.

I imagine getting up in the morning and looking into the mirror seeing a
racist fuckhead staring back at you will do that to a person.

> I have seen abused wives and kids, drug deals, bar fights, abused animals,
> multitude of vehicle accidents;

Maybe you need to move out of the neighborhood, clueless pizza twit?

> but I have also seen the true depth of human
> kindness, love, respect and responsibility.

Uh-huh. Watching "Dateline NBC: doesn't really count, Rusty.

> The people who show me respect and decency, without knowing anything about
> me except what I do for a living,

You're a pizza boy. A racist bank-robbing one, no less.

>are following the principles set forth by
> Jesus where he says [paraphrased] "what you do for the least of my
brethren,
> ye also do for me."

Are you going to go dance at the airport while waving your tamborine around,
Rusty?

> I used to get aggravated and curse and think poorly of the customers who
did
> not tip, but now I do not.

Liar.

> I have made an evolution of sorts in maturity and the ability to handle
the
> negative aspects of life.

Liar.

> Pizza delivery has helped to teach me this, to be humble and to let things
> be as they are.

Quit lying, liar.

> It's amazing the impact a job in pizza delivery can have on a person.

Yea, it is. The pizza boys in here such as StiffMeNot quickly flip out and
reach dangerously hilarious levels in their self-absorbed kookery.

> The little things come to mind, a child's smile as they run towards me
> shouting "pizza man! it's the pizza man!", a kind word from a harried
> stranger who just wants their food so they can eat...

Are you on drugs again Rusty?

>.but they still take
> the time to say "thanks, drive safely" and give me a smile.

In what alternate Spock-with-a-beard universe is this, Rusty?

> A happy and friendly dog or cat that I get to pet before I leave.

Your pal StiffMeNot has openly admitted to letting the pets flee out the
front door then standing there on the porch giggling as the poor children
inside cry while Fido runs away. Do you condone this sort of behavior,
Rusty?

> All these things make the job worth it, and it really is the best job on
> earth.

You ARE high.

> Thanks again for your article, which was shared with me by a fellow
driver.
> Russell B. Waters

Do you really think anyone buys this happy horseshit, Rusty?

ru...@rbwaters.com

May 25, 2005, 7:53:55 AM5/25/05

"Citizen_Cain" <noe...@askplease.invalid> who recently admitted to being
both gay and a pizzaboi wrote in message

> <ru...@rbwaters.com> wrote in message news:428fb5f0$1...@x-privat.org...
>>

>> <ru...@rbwaters.com> wrote in message news:428fb...@x-privat.org...
>> >

>> > "son of stiffmenot" <stiff...@pizzadrivers.deserve.tips.com> wrote in
>> > message news:Xns965C8D8C3C3BCst...@63.223.7.253...

>> > That was wonderfully written, thanks for sharing it Stiffmenot.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Rusty
>> > www.rbwaters.com

>> I sent the following to the contacts page at This I Believe, I hope you
>> appreciate it:
>>
>> Howdy,
>> I am a pizza delivery dude,
>
> You spelled "pizza boy" wrong, Rusty.

Nope, but I spelled "pizza delivery dude" correctly.
Do try to keep up, midget.

>>and I loved your article in "This I Believe"
>> titled "Be Cool To The Pizza Delivery Dude".
>> I have great respect for someone who does any job,
>

> . . . so long as they aren't a minority . . .

Wrong.

>>from picking vegetables,
>> to scrubbing toilets, to (with some exceptions) CEOs of corporations.
>

> "With some exceptions?"

Yeah, the CEO of Enron springs to mind.

>> In my journeys I have witnessed and been party to the best of humanity
>> and
>> the very worst.
>

> I imagine getting up in the morning and looking into the mirror seeing a
> racist fuckhead staring back at you will do that to a person.

I have no idea, I am not a midget who is reduced (no pun intended) to living
in Milledgeville, Georgia.

>> I have seen abused wives and kids, drug deals, bar fights, abused
>> animals,
>> multitude of vehicle accidents;
>

> Maybe you need to move out of the neighborhood, clueless pizza twit?

My neighborhood is very quiet and safe, much nicer than yours, midget.

>> but I have also seen the true depth of human
>> kindness, love, respect and responsibility.
>

> Uh-huh. Watching "Dateline NBC: doesn't really count, Rusty.

That's one show I don't catch.

>> The people who show me respect and decency, without knowing anything
>> about
>> me except what I do for a living,
>

> You're a pizza boy. A racist bank-robbing one, no less.

Do post proof that I rob banks and am a racist.

>>are following the principles set forth by
>> Jesus where he says [paraphrased] "what you do for the least of my
> brethren,
>> ye also do for me."
>

> Are you going to go dance at the airport while waving your tamborine
> around,
> Rusty?

I'm not a Moonie.

>> I used to get aggravated and curse and think poorly of the customers who
> did
>> not tip, but now I do not.
>

> Liar.

Truth, not a lie.

>> I have made an evolution of sorts in maturity and the ability to handle
> the
>> negative aspects of life.
>

> Liar.

Wrong again, oh diminutive one.

>> Pizza delivery has helped to teach me this, to be humble and to let
>> things
>> be as they are.
>

> Quit lying, liar.

I speak and post the truth, dwarf.

>> It's amazing the impact a job in pizza delivery can have on a person.
>

> Yea, it is. The pizza boys in here such as StiffMeNot quickly flip out
> and
> reach dangerously hilarious levels in their self-absorbed kookery.

I speak and post only for myself, shorty.

>> The little things come to mind, a child's smile as they run towards me
>> shouting "pizza man! it's the pizza man!", a kind word from a harried
>> stranger who just wants their food so they can eat...
>

> Are you on drugs again Rusty?

I do not, nor have I ever, do drugs.

>>.but they still take
>> the time to say "thanks, drive safely" and give me a smile.
>

> In what alternate Spock-with-a-beard universe is this, Rusty?

I have no idea. Do you live in a divergent reality constructed to flee
certain painful realities that actually do exist in the "real" reality?

>> A happy and friendly dog or cat that I get to pet before I leave.
>

> Your pal StiffMeNot has openly admitted to letting the pets flee out the
> front door then standing there on the porch giggling as the poor children
> inside cry while Fido runs away. Do you condone this sort of behavior,
> Rusty?

I am going to have to see you post proof that Stiffmenot feels that way, but
no, I wouldn't condone such behavior (unless you're misinterpreting
something, which is quite possible).

>> All these things make the job worth it, and it really is the best job on
>> earth.
>

> You ARE high.

Wrong again, small one.

>> Thanks again for your article, which was shared with me by a fellow
> driver.
>> Russell B. Waters
>

> Do you really think anyone buys this happy horseshit, Rusty?

I really don't care, I don't post what I think folks will "buy"....I only
post the truth.

--
Rusty
www.rbwaters.com

Citizen_Cain

May 25, 2005, 2:23:46 PM5/25/05

<ru...@rbwaters.com> who recently proved he's a fucking dumbass pizza boy
wrote in message news:42946748$1...@x-privat.org...

Yes you did, pizza boi.

>but I spelled "pizza delivery dude" correctly.

You spelled it wrong. It should have been "pizza boi".

> Do try to keep up, midget.
>
> >>and I loved your article in "This I Believe"
> >> titled "Be Cool To The Pizza Delivery Dude".
> >> I have great respect for someone who does any job,
> >

> > . . . so long as they aren't a minority . . .
> >

> Wrong.

Liar. You're a racist, Rusty, and you've proven it in APDD already.

> >>from picking vegetables,
> >> to scrubbing toilets, to (with some exceptions) CEOs of corporations.
> >

> > "With some exceptions?"
> >

> Yeah, the CEO of Enron springs to mind.

What the fuck would you know about Enron, Rusty?

> >> In my journeys I have witnessed and been party to the best of humanity
> >> and
> >> the very worst.
> >

> > I imagine getting up in the morning and looking into the mirror seeing a
> > racist fuckhead staring back at you will do that to a person.
> >

> I have no idea, I am not a midget who is reduced (no pun intended) to
living
> in Milledgeville, Georgia.

I'm not a midget, Rusty. Stop avoiding the point, bigot.

> >> I have seen abused wives and kids, drug deals, bar fights, abused
> >> animals,
> >> multitude of vehicle accidents;
> >

> > Maybe you need to move out of the neighborhood, clueless pizza twit?
> >

> My neighborhood is very quiet and safe, much nicer than yours, midget.

Then why the fuck did you write what you wrote above, Rusty? You also
don't know a damn thing about the neighborhood in which I live.

> >> but I have also seen the true depth of human
> >> kindness, love, respect and responsibility.
> >

> > Uh-huh. Watching "Dateline NBC: doesn't really count, Rusty.
> >

> That's one show I don't catch.

Much like the point or a clue.

> >> The people who show me respect and decency, without knowing anything
> >> about
> >> me except what I do for a living,
> >

> > You're a pizza boy. A racist bank-robbing one, no less.
> >

> Do post proof that I rob banks and am a racist.

You posted racist jokes, and you have robbed a bank.

> >>are following the principles set forth by
> >> Jesus where he says [paraphrased] "what you do for the least of my
> > brethren,
> >> ye also do for me."
> >

> > Are you going to go dance at the airport while waving your tamborine
> > around,
> > Rusty?
> >

> I'm not a Moonie.

You're just a fuckhead bigot pizza boi.

> >> I used to get aggravated and curse and think poorly of the customers
who
> > did
> >> not tip, but now I do not.
> >

> > Liar.
> >

> Truth, not a lie.

Liar.

> >> I have made an evolution of sorts in maturity and the ability to handle
> > the
> >> negative aspects of life.
> >

> > Liar.
> >

> Wrong again, oh diminutive one.

Stop lying, Rusty.

> >> Pizza delivery has helped to teach me this, to be humble and to let
> >> things
> >> be as they are.
> >

> > Quit lying, liar.
> >

> I speak and post the truth, dwarf.

Another lie.

> >> It's amazing the impact a job in pizza delivery can have on a person.
> >

> > Yea, it is. The pizza boys in here such as StiffMeNot quickly flip out
> > and
> > reach dangerously hilarious levels in their self-absorbed kookery.
> >

> I speak and post only for myself, shorty.

So even the scum known as StiffMeNot doesn't want anything to do with you?
Ouch. How sad.

> >> The little things come to mind, a child's smile as they run towards me
> >> shouting "pizza man! it's the pizza man!", a kind word from a harried
> >> stranger who just wants their food so they can eat...
> >

> > Are you on drugs again Rusty?
> >

> I do not, nor have I ever, do drugs.

Liar.

> >>.but they still take
> >> the time to say "thanks, drive safely" and give me a smile.
> >

> > In what alternate Spock-with-a-beard universe is this, Rusty?
> >

> I have no idea.

That much is obvious, Rusty.

> >> A happy and friendly dog or cat that I get to pet before I leave.
> >

> > Your pal StiffMeNot has openly admitted to letting the pets flee out the
> > front door then standing there on the porch giggling as the poor
children
> > inside cry while Fido runs away. Do you condone this sort of behavior,
> > Rusty?
> >

> I am going to have to see you post proof that Stiffmenot feels that way,

Look it up in the archives, bigot.

> but
> no, I wouldn't condone such behavior (unless you're misinterpreting
> something, which is quite possible).

Nothing is being misinterpreted, Rusty. You're a clueless pizza boi bigot
who has had his ass handed to him by Gary Burnore.

> >> All these things make the job worth it, and it really is the best job
on
> >> earth.
> >

> > You ARE high.
> >

> Wrong again, small one.

Don't lie to me, liar.

> >> Thanks again for your article, which was shared with me by a fellow
> > driver.
> >> Russell B. Waters
> >

> > Do you really think anyone buys this happy horseshit, Rusty?
> >

> I really don't care,

Then why post all those lies, liar?

> I don't post what I think folks will "buy"....I only
> post the truth.

Bullshit.

son of stiffmenot

May 27, 2005, 4:43:55 AM5/27/05
"Citizen_Cain" <noe...@askplease.invalid> wrote in

Welcome to hell, Cainboi. This group is full of discussions
submitted by pizza delivery drivers for pizza delivery drivers.
You chose to read from alt-pizza-delivery-drivers.

--
It's appalling that people want pizza delivery and don't respect

the service.

Citizen_Cain

May 27, 2005, 1:16:35 PM5/27/05

"son of stiffmenot" <stiff...@pizzadrivers.deserve.tips.com> wrote in
message news:Xns9663302144A62st...@63.223.7.253...

> "Citizen_Cain" <noe...@askplease.invalid> wrote in
>

> > "son of stiffmenot" <stiff...@pizzadrivers.deserve.tips.com>
> > wrote in message
> >> http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4651531
> >>
> >> This essay has a message for everyone to think about. It was
> >> written by Sara Adams, who is an English professor. It
> >> appeared on NPR's "All Things Considered" on May 16, 2005.
> >

> > Go to Hell and take your pizza boy propaganda with you, Stiffy.
>
> Welcome to hell, Cainboi. This group is full of discussions
> submitted by pizza delivery drivers for pizza delivery drivers.

No it isn't. You couldn't even accomplish that with a time machine,
Stiffy.

> You chose to read from alt-pizza-delivery-drivers.

Don't you meant alt.pizza.delivery.drivers?

> --
> It's appalling that people want pizza delivery and don't respect
> the service.

It's appalling that Stiffy expects large tips but acts like a greedy bastard
when not given them.

Pope Emperor FrogMaN

May 29, 2005, 5:41:40 AM5/29/05
[AMC added to the list, because no one posts there anymore, and I'm getting
bit lonely.]

"Citizen_Cain" <noe...@askplease.invalid> wrote in message

> It's appalling that Stiffy expects large tips but acts like a greedy
bastard
> when not given them.

It's kind of ironic that Stiffy uses the moniker that he does, considering
that he couldn't get it up even if ate a whole bottle of Viagra, if no pizza
or pizza by-products are involved.

Citizen_Cain

May 29, 2005, 4:22:56 PM5/29/05

"Pope Emperor FrogMaN" <uncle...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

A Viagra pizza? Does it come with "special toppings?"

Pope Emperor FrogMaN

Jun 5, 2005, 12:06:20 AM6/5/05

"Citizen_Cain" <noe...@askplease.invalid> wrote in message

And a Creamy Sauce.