Mentally-Ill Atheists believe in gayys and Global Warming.

Beam Me Up Scotty

May 8, 2016, 8:50:04 PM5/8/16
On 05/08/2016 08:03 PM, Clave wrote:

> "Beam Me Up Scotty"
> <All-Liberal-Policies...@cyberspace.nebulax.com> wrote
> in message news:rYPXy.31557$x82....@fx11.iad...
>> On 05/08/2016 04:55 PM, Clave wrote:
>>>
>>> "continental drift" <chan...@wob.ble> wrote in message

>>> Show me atheists who deny the existence of believers.
>>
>> Show me...
>
> You can't. Case closed, you lose again.

Tell us again how you admit that Atheists believe in Christian souls....
that was pretty funny. Believers have a soul and you now say you
believe in that soul, if NOT then you deny there are believers, you
actually think they are mentally ill. They would be delusional if they
don't have a soul as they believe they aren't believers without their
soul that's as much a part of them as a gay believes in his delusions.

You don't deny that Christians have souls? That is what you think about
gayys, you say gayys have a gayy sexual identity as well. The problem
is that Atheists don't believe in Christians because they can't believe
in their souls. They think they are crazy, NOT that they are believers.

And I don't think you really believe that Christians have souls. You're
admitting God exists if you admit a Christian exists. Christians have
souls and you can't separate the soul from the person. You have to
believe in it all just like I would have to believe in gayys if they
were a religion or believe in gays if they are mentally ill.

Because like a God, a soul isn't proven to exist by science and we *ALL*
know that Atheists require scientific proof for them to agree that
something exists like a God.

--
If Atheists demand scientific proof that GOD exists, why don't those
same Atheists demand scientific proof that gayys and Global Warming exist?

That's Karma

Beam Me Up Scotty

May 8, 2016, 8:51:57 PM5/8/16
On 05/08/2016 02:52 AM, Clave wrote:

> "Beam Me Up Scotty"
> <All-Liberal-Policies...@cyberspace.nebulax.com> wrote
> in message news:c0BXy.44843$_t7....@fx09.iad...
>> On 05/08/2016 01:46 AM, Clave wrote:
>>>
>>> "Beam Me Up Scotty"
>>> <All-Liberal-Policies...@cyberspace.nebulax.com> wrote
>>> in message news:pkAXy.44841$_t7....@fx09.iad...
>>>
>>> <...>

>>> They don't.
>>
>> Why do they say there is NO God?
>
> Because they don't believe there are any, idiot. But they don't deny
> the existence of people who do believe.
>
> You really suck at all of this.

Sure they do, the Atheists deny Christians their ability to publicly
express their belief on public/government property. If they do that to
gays then it would then be equal wouldn't it?

You are really sucking at this.