Michael Gordge: Is Dr. Russell Blaylock a quack?

Jerry

Sep 19, 2010, 9:19:48 PM9/19/10
On Sep 18, 11:06 pm, Michael Gordge <mikegor...@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

> Quackery, mean anything to you?

Seems to me you have impaled yourself on the horns of a dilemma. The
question is: Is Dr. Russell Blaylock a quack?

If YES, then by your definition of 'quack' RB has rejected scientific
research and is into mysticism. If you believe that about RB, then you
know nothing about him. If you read his books and listen to his
speeches, you will quickly find that he is up to his ears in
scientific studies.

if NO, then you contradict yourself because according to you, all
doctors who are opposed to aspartame are quacks.

Which is it?

Michael Gordge

Sep 20, 2010, 5:38:27 AM9/20/10

Does he go to church?

MG

Michael Gordge

Sep 20, 2010, 6:46:47 AM9/20/10
On Sep 20, 10:19 am, Jerry <story.je...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If you read his books and listen to his
> speeches, you will quickly find that he is up to his ears in
> scientific studies.

Oh really?

http://www.quackwatch.com/11Ind/index.html

check out the 27th name down the list.

"Blaylock argues that there is a vast conspiracy to hype this year's
flu season and claims that his ideas are supported by the mainstream
literature. Even a cursory glance at the data he cites shows that his
conclusions are creative at best, mendacious at worst."

" Blaylock says, "Initial studies show H1N1 not dangerous or highly
contagious". He bases this statement on a study from Science. This
study looks at the swine flu in animal models, and finds that the new
H1N1 was in some ways nastier, in other ways, not as much---in non-
human animals. Since then we have had the experience of being able to
study the disease in actual humans. While the animal models provided
interesting early data, it turns out that H1N1 is highly contagious
with a very high attack rate in naive populations---of humans."

http://scienceblogs.com/whitecoatunderground/2009/11/what_do_we_need_most_during_a.php

Stop believing the last person you read or heard.

MG

Tim

Sep 20, 2010, 7:12:18 AM9/20/10

"Michael Gordge" <mikeg...@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message

So he shouldn't believe you then, fucking idiot.

> MG

Michael Gordge

Sep 20, 2010, 7:57:10 AM9/20/10
On Sep 20, 8:12 pm, "Tim" <t...@arc.com> wrote:

> So he shouldn't believe you then..............

Yes that's right Timmmm, he shouldn't believe me, because reality is
what it is and it is what it is regardless and independent of what I
or ewe say, and sooooo ewe leftist fucking retard, he, just like ewe
should, he should learn to do his own research and his own thinking,
because it wasn't hard to find several things written by different
people and backed up with scientific data of Blaylock's quackery.

MG

Jerry

Sep 20, 2010, 1:53:02 PM9/20/10
On Sep 20, 4:46 am, Michael Gordge <mikegor...@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

> http://www.quackwatch.com/11Ind/index.html
I prefer to judge things for myself rather than go by authority,
quackwatch or otherwise.

> http://scienceblogs.com/whitecoatunderground/2009/11/what_do_we_need_...

> Stop believing the last person you read or heard.

That would be the author of that hit piece, named PalMD.

Michael Gordge

Sep 20, 2010, 4:49:31 PM9/20/10
On Sep 21, 2:53 am, Jerry <story.je...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I prefer to judge things for myself rather than go by authority,
> quackwatch or otherwise.

For yourself you judged a moron as a saint by what he said and by no
other means.

YOU claim he uses and embraces science, but you didn't say it was only
a study of rats and mice and not human based science that he based his
claims of the deadly pig flu on.

You didn't answer, Does he go to church?

MG

Jerry

Sep 20, 2010, 6:49:24 PM9/20/10
On Sep 20, 2:49 pm, Michael Gordge <mikegor...@xtra.co.nz> wrote:
> On Sep 21, 2:53 am, Jerry <story.je...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > I prefer to judge things for myself rather than go by authority,
> > quackwatch or otherwise.
>
> For yourself you judged a moron as a saint by what he said and by no
> other means.
As I recall, what I did is I asked a question, the question in the
title of this thread: "Is Dr. Russell Blaylock a quack?" I'm guessing
that you would say he is a quack. Based on what? What books did you
read that he wrote? What lectures of his did you listen to?

Unlike you, I did read some of his books and I listened to some of his
lectures. And I don't judge him to be a saint. He likes to advocate
supplements. I am not a fan of supplements, especially those that
don't taste good. But he did give some valuable information about B12
supplements. If you must take B12, methylcobalamin is better than
cyanocobalamin.

> YOU claim he uses and embraces science, but you didn't say it was only
> a study of rats and mice and not human based science that he based his
> claims of the deadly pig flu on.

Why are you talking about H1N1?

Anyway, your information is not correct.

If you are interested, which I doubt.
click on this link:
http://www.russellblaylockmd.com/
And then click on:
"Swine Flu Data"
You might need to do the ctrl + to make the text larger.

> You didn't answer, Does he go to church?

I don't know and I don't care.
-----------------

I don't give a rat's ass about H1N1. I am not afraid of it. But for
the benefit of MG who probably has a problem clicking on the link,
here is the information.

---[ Blaylock on H1N1, from his website ]---
The Truth about the Flu Shot!

"By 1853, Parliament began passing laws to make the untested vaccine
compulsory
throughout the British Empire. Other countries of Europe followed
suit. Once the
economic implications of compulsory vaccinations were realized, few
dared to
disagree. Then, as now, the media were controlled by the vaccine
manufacturers
and the government, who stood to make huge money from the sale of
these spurious
vaccines."... Tim O'Shea, D.C.

1. What’s in the regular flu shot?
•Egg proteins: including avian contaminant viruses
•Gelatin: known to cause allergic reactions and anaphylaxis are
usually
•associated with sensitivity to egg or gelatin
•Polysorbate 80 (Tween80™): can cause severe allergic reactions,
•including anaphylaxis
•Formaldehyde: known carcinogen
•Triton X100: a strong detergent
•Sucrose: table sugar
•Resin: known to cause allergic reactions
•Gentamycin: an antibiotic
•Thimerosal: mercury is still in multidose vials

2. Do flu shots work?
Not in babies: In a review of more than 51 studies involving more
than
294,000 children it was found there was “no evidence that injecting
children 6-24 months of age with a flu shot was any more effective
than
placebo. In children over 2 yrs, it was only effective 33% of the time
in
preventing the flu. Reference: Vaccines for preventing influenza in
healthy
children." The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2 (2008).

Not in children with asthma: A study 800 children with asthma,
where one half were vaccinated and the other half did not receive the
influenza vaccine. The two groups were compared with respect to
clinic visits, emergency department (ED) visits, and
hospitalizations
for asthma. CONCLUSION: This study failed to provide evidence that
the influenza vaccine prevents pediatric asthma exacerbations.
Reference: “Effectiveness of influenza vaccine for the prevention of
asthma
exacerbations.” Christly, C. et al. Arch Dis Child. 2004 Aug;89(8):
734-5.

Not in children with asthma (2): “The inactivated flu vaccine,
Flumist, does not prevent influenza-related hospitalizations in
children, especially the ones with asthma…In fact, children who get
the flu vaccine are more at risk for hospitalization than children
who
do not get the vaccine.” Reference: The American Thoracic Society’s
105th
International Conference, May 15-20, 2009, San Diego.

Not in adults: In a review of 48 reports including more than 66,000
adults, “Vaccination of healthy adults only reduced risk of
influenza
by 6% and reduced the number of missed work days by less than one
day (0.16) days. It did not change the number of people needing to go
to hospital or take time off work.” Reference: “Vaccines for
preventing
influenza in healthy adults." The Cochrane Database of Systematic
Reviews.
1(2006).

Not in the Elderly: In a review of 64 studies in 98 flu seasons, for
elderly living in nursing homes, flu shots were non-significant for
preventing the flu. For elderly living in the community, vaccines
were
not (significantly) effective against influenza, ILI or pneumonia.
Reference: “Vaccines for preventing influenza in the elderly.” The
Cochrane
Database of Systematic Reviews. 3(2006).

3. What about the new Swine Flu shot?
•A new report from a WHO advisory group predicts that global
production of vaccine for the novel H1N1 influenza virus could be as
much as 4.9 billon doses a year, far higher than previous estimates.
•The report says that vaccine makers are expected to produce
about 780 million doses of seasonal flu vaccine for the northern
hemisphere's 2008-09 flu season for the
June 12 Announcement:
•The new H1N1 (swine flu) vaccine is going to be made by
Novartis. It will probably be made in PER.C6 cells (human
retina cells) and contain MF59, a potentially debilitating
adjuvant.

MF-59 is an oil-based adjuvant primarily composed of
squalene, Tween 80 and Span85.

•All oil adjuvants injected into rats were found toxic. All rats
developed an MS-like disease that left them crippled, dragging
their paralyzed hindquarters across their cages.
•Squalene caused severe arthritis (3 on scale of 4). Squalene in
humans at 10-20 ppb (parts per billion) lead to severe immune

Reference: Kenney, RT. Edleman, R. "Survey of human-use adjuvants."
Expert Review of Vaccines. 2 (2003) p171.

Reference: Matsumoto, Gary. Vaccine A: The Covert Government
Experiment That’s Killing Our Soldiers and Why GI’s Are Only the
First
Victims of this Vaccine. New York: Basic Books. p54.

Federal health officials will probably recommend that most
Americans get three flu shots this fall: one regular flu shot and
two doses of any vaccine made against the new swine flu strain.
Reference: Washington Post, Wednesday, May 6, 2009

HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius is talking to school
superintendents around the country, urging them to spend the
summer planning what to do if the government decides it needs
their buildings for mass vaccinations and vaccinating kids first.

Reference: CBS News, June 12, 2009.

4. Is Mandatory Vaccination Possible?
•1946: US Public Health Service was established and EO 9708
(Executive
Order) was signed, listing the communicable diseases where
quarantines
could be used. 1946 and 2003, cholera, diphtheria, TB, typhoid,
smallpox, yellow fever, & viral hemorrhagic fevers were added.
•April 4, 2003: EO 13295 added SARS to the list.
April 1, 2005: EO 13295 added “Influenza caused by novel or re-
emergent
influenza viruses that are causing, or have the potential to cause, a
pandemic.”
EO 13295 also:
•The president gave the Sec. of HHS the power to quarantine, his or
her discretion.
•Sec of HHS has the power to arrange for the “apprehension and
examination of persons reasonably thought to be infected.” A cough
or a fever could put a person at risk for being quarantined for an
extended period of time without recourse.
•January 28, 2003: Project BioShield was introduced during Bush’s
State of the
Union Address. This created permanent and indefinite funding authority
develop “medical countermeasures.”
•The NIH was given authority to speed approval of drugs and vaccines.
Emergency approval of a “fast tracked” drug and vaccine can be
given without the regular course of safety testing.
•December 17, 2006: Division E: The Public Readiness and Emergency
Preparedness Act was added as an addendum to Defense Appropriations
Bill
HR 2863 at 11:20p on Saturday night, long after House Committee
members
had signed off on the bill and gone home for the holidays. Section (b)
(1)
states:
•The Sec of HHS can make a determination that a “disease, health
condition or threat” constitutes a public health emergency. He or she
may then recommend “the manufacture, testing, development,
administration, or use of one or more covered counter measures…”
A covered countermeasure defined as a “pandemic product, vaccine
or drug.”
•Division E also provides complete liability protection for all
drugs,
vaccines or biological products deemed a “covered countermeasure”
and used for an outbreak of any kind.
•Complete liability protection has been given to drug companies for
any product used for any public health emergency declared by Sec of
HHS.
•Pharma is now protected from all accountability, unless “criminal
intent to do harm” can be proven by the injured party. They are
protected from liability even if they know the drug will be harmful.

4. What can I do? These are just a few suggestions; please come up
with more of your own! Add to this list and spread the word.

•Give this information to everyone you know and love.
•Contact local first responders (EMTs, Paramedics, Fireman, etc).
Tell
them what is will be in the flu shots and that “they” will be the
first
ones to get it.
•Contact local police and discuss concerns about mandatory
vaccination. You go to church and to the grocery store with these
folks and their kids play with your kids. They are not "scary"
people.
Take them coffee and a treat to get in the door... !
•Contact local city council members about your liberties. You need
their support to maintain your right to refuse.
•Write a small article for LOCAL, community newspapers. Watch for
samples on www.DrTenpenny.com
•Have at least 3 weeks of food and water at your house and be
prepared to voluntarily self-quarantine of given no other options.
Stock up on Vitamin D3 (3000IU per person), Mixed carotenoids,
Vitamin
C (buffered), etc and beta-1,3/1,6-glucan (an immune stimulant that
targets cellular immunity, the most effective against flu virus)
•See attached as to what to do if you are vaccinated
•Check out www.oath-keepers.org . A pdf of their oath for easy
printing will be on www.DrTenpenny.com I am sharing this with
local military recruitment office, reservists and retired military
people
we know.
•Connect with other activist organizations – those who support 2nd
amendment issues, the environmental and animal rights. Help spread
the word about their passion and get them involved with yours.

For more information go to
www.SayingNoToVaccines.com or www.DrTenpenny.com

The above information was prepared by Dr. Sherri Tenpenny and revised
by Dr. Russell Blaylock

Analysis of material by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
by Dr. Russell Blaylock. (September 5, 2009)

Critical Observations:

•Doctor visits for flu are down from the level in April
•Total flu hospitalizations are similar or lower than for seasonal flu
(yearly flu)
•The number of death secondary to flu and pneumonia is unchanged from
yearly rate
•Only two states are reporting widespread infections—Georgia and
Alaska. Other states report only regional or sporadic activity,
meaning it’s not very contagious.
•There is no evidence that the virus has mutated at all anywhere in
the world
•The virus remains susceptible to the drugs Tamiflu and Relenza.
•Only 43,771 cases have been reported in the United States. Because of
poor reporting the CDC estimates that true numbers indicate that one
million have been infected. Many people did not get sick enough to go
to a doctor. Likewise, not all people are tested who go to a doctor.
•Of these 5,011 have been hospitalized and 302 have died.

Death Rates From the H1N1 Flu

•If we use the 43,771 figure and 302 deaths that means the death rate
is 0.6%, an extremely low death rate for any flu.
•The percentage of hospitalized patients who died was 6%, again a very
low incidence of death.
•Since the CDC estimates that one million have been infected, we must
recalculate death rates. Using this more accurate figure, the death
rate is in truth 0.03%, which means 99.97% will not die from this flu.
Your chances of dying are incredibly low.

Age and Death Rates

We hear a lot about the unusual age distribution with this
virus, especially as regards death rates, with the young being more
affected than, as with seasonal flu, the elderly (90% of deaths are
usually among those greater than 65 years old). The risks of becoming
infected are as follows:

•Ages 5 to 24 y/o--------26.7 per 100,000 (0.027%)
•Ages 0 to 4 y/o ---------22.9 per 100,000 (0.023%)
•Ages 25 to 49-----------6.97 per 100,000 (0.0069%)
•Ages 50 to 64 y/o------3.9 per 100,000 (0.0039)
•Over 65 y/o-------------1.3 per 1000,000 (0.00013%)

And the risk of needing to be hospitalized are:

•Ages 0 to 4 y/o---------0.0045%
•Ages 5 to 24 y/o--------0.0021%
•Ages 25 to 45 y/o------0.0011%
•Over 65 y/o-------------0.0017%

This indicates that for all age groups, the risk of being
hospitalized are far less than 1% and well over 99% of people will not
need hospitalization. This explains why this infection is being
downplayed by the virologists themselves, the ones who know most about
the dangers of viruses.
The distributions of death also vary considerably by age. Below is the
distribution of deaths according to age.

•Ages 25-49 y/o---------41%
•Ages 50 to 64 y/o-----24%
•Ages 5 to 24 y/o------16%
•Over age 65 y/o------- 9%
•Ages 0 to 4 y/o-------- 2%

So, we see that the greatest death rates in the extremely small
fraction that die are between ages 25 to 49 and 65% are between ages
25 to 64. The least likely to die are babies up to age 4 years, yet
they are targeted for vaccination and as we see from the above data,
children below age 2 years get absolutely no protection from the flu
vaccines.

Analysis of the New Government Projections to the Media

If we analyzed it according to the worst case scenario released by the
government we see far lower figures than being projected:

They say 150 million Americans will be infected. That is 150 X as many
now infected and represents a much larger figure than now estimated
with a 6 to 6.5 % of a localized population. For the United States
itself with a population slightly over 300 million, their figures
indicate a 50% infection rate. There is nothing to indicate such a
high infectivity rate from the past 7 months of analysis. It should
also be appreciated that the infections will not occur all at once,
but will slowly evolve, as we have seen thus far, meaning that at any
one time a much smaller Americans will be infected—which also reduces
the numbers who will require hospitalizations at any one time and who
will need ICU care.

As far as the number that will need hospitalization, the Government
now says there will be 1.8 million people hospitalized, of which
300,000 may need ICU treatment. If we use the existing data we see
that the numbers are quite different. At the time the data was taken,
303 people out of one million infected died and 5,011 needed
hospitalization. This means a projected hospitalization incidence of
750,000 and a death rate of 45,000 deaths. Remember, this is using
their data applied to the outrageously high figure of 50% of the
population being infected—that is, 150 million people.

If the infection rate is 6%, as all the studies have shown thus far,
we see much smaller numbers. Instead of 150 million infected we see 18
million infected. Using these more realistic figures we can estimate a
hospitalization rate of 90,000 and a projected death incidence of
5436.

Again, it is important to keep in mind that the infections will be
evolving and not all at once as both sets of figures seem to imply. If
we spread this over several months and waves of the infection, we see
that at any one time the hospitalizations will be a much smaller
number, as will the deaths. Thus far, there have been nationwide 2000
hospitalizations a months and 99 deaths a month. Certainly the
hospitals in the United States can handle the increase. In the United
States we have 5,759 hospitals containing 955,000 beds and 70,000 ICU
beds. Most hospitalized people will not require intensive care. Most
are suffering from dehydration and only require IV fluid infusion.

It should also be appreciated that most pediatric deaths and elderly
deaths will occur early in the epidemic because the chronically ill
and immune suppressed will become infected early. Therefore one would
expect the deaths to rise initially and then fall as the infection
spreads as we see from this graph:

---[ end Blaylock on H1N1 ]---

Michael Gordge

Sep 21, 2010, 4:05:13 AM9/21/10
On Sep 21, 7:49 am, Jerry <story.je...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > You didn't answer, Does he go to church?
>
> I don't know and I don't care.

You should, it helps sort the scientists from the quacks, quacks go to
church.

Look Jerry, I am not your enemy and I do not doubt that Blaylock has
honorable intentions and some worthy stuff to read, and I do accept
that we are what we eat, and I know that extra minerals and vitamins
have a role in life, (I used to advise farmers on soil, plant and
animal health and trace minerals were and still are an important part
of soil, plant and animal care, so I do speak knowing something about
that field of science) but I also accept that if he was right, then
the average age or length of time that human beings are living would
be on a serious decline, but its not, not to even mention the massive
population growth due to the fact of science making such things
possible, and I accept the fact that GE and GM, through science, are
responsbile for feeding and saving the lives of billions of humans.

Where there is smoke there is fire, and given the US laws protecting
Drs who have false accusations of quackery made against them, then it
can be safely said, that he is not on "quackwatch" for no reason.

MG

jts

Sep 21, 2010, 5:20:09 AM9/21/10
On Sep 21, 2:05 am, Michael Gordge <mikegor...@xtra.co.nz> wrote:
> On Sep 21, 7:49 am, Jerry <story.je...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > You didn't answer, Does he go to church?
>
> > I don't know and I don't care.
>
> You should, it helps sort the scientists from the quacks, quacks go to
> church.
That's silly. A statement is true or false according to whether it is
true or false, not according to whether the speaker of the statement
goes to church. Evidence is valid or invalid according to whether it
is valid or invalid, not according to whether someone goes to church.
BTW, Isaac Newton probably went to church, he was heavy into religion.
Was he a quack?

People are not always consist in their psychoepistemology. This is a
point Ayn Rand herself made.

> Look Jerry, I am not your enemy and I do not doubt that Blaylock has
> honorable intentions and some worthy stuff to read, and I do accept
> that we are what we eat, and I know that extra minerals and vitamins
> have a role in life, (I used to advise farmers on soil, plant and
> animal health and trace minerals were and still are an important part
> of soil, plant and animal care, so I do speak knowing something about
> that field of science) but I also accept that if he was right, then
> the average age or length of time that human beings are living would
> be on a serious decline, but its not, not to even mention the massive
> population growth due to the fact of science making such things
> possible, and I accept the fact that GE and GM, through science, are
> responsbile for feeding and saving the lives of billions of humans.

I do not believe you read any of Russell Blaylock's books or listened
to any of his lectures. You don't speak with knowledge of what he is
about.

About GM. Check out Jeffrey M. Smith. Do not unthinkingly accept the
hype. Lab animals refuse to eat it, and when they are forced to eat
it, bad things happen to them. When people eat it, they develop
allergies and stuff. I suppose you will ask whether Jeffery M. Smith
goes to church. That's intellectual laziness. Getting the facts
requires effort and time and is not always easy, you are looking for a
shortcut.

> Where there is smoke there is fire, and given the US laws protecting
> Drs who have false accusations of quackery made against them, then it
> can be safely said, that he is not on "quackwatch" for no reason.

So? There is always a reason. Is the reason is valid? I would be
surprised if he was not on the list, considering that the multi-
billion dollar MSG industry does not take kindly to being exposed.
Judge the evidence he presents for yourself instead of letting someone
else judge it for you. Let him speak for himself instead of listening
to what someone said he said. There is a lot of vicious dishonesty in
the world, some of it in places you probably would never suspect.

Michael Gordge

Sep 21, 2010, 7:04:29 AM9/21/10
On Sep 21, 6:20 pm, jts <story.je...@gmail.com> wrote:

> About GM.  Check out Jeffrey M. Smith.

Obviously another envy ridden fucking hysterical anti-human church
going commie moron who implies and accuses that those engageed in GM
and GE are utterly evil and are serving no other purpose than to
destroy humanity and the planet, for fuck's sake, give me a break.

Working up a crowd to the point of hysteria by condeming any and all
aspects of a process that CAN be used and HAS been used to better
mankind is disgusting beyond belief, it IS the antics of a fucking
preacher.

You mention Rand as if you know her or understood her, clearly you
dont, Rand warned those fighting for liberty need eyes in the back of
their head.

MG

jts

Sep 21, 2010, 8:02:27 AM9/21/10

The usual language and accusations.

For those who are interested, check out this video and judge for
yourself whether MG's evaluation of Jeffrey Smith is correct.

http://www.seedsofdeception.com/Public/MediaCenter/Videos/index.cfm

Tim

Sep 21, 2010, 4:23:36 PM9/21/10

"Michael Gordge" <mikeg...@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message

What the fuck do you know about independent thinking, randroid? You've never
had a thought in your life, shagger.

Michael Gordge

Sep 21, 2010, 4:35:51 PM9/21/10
On Sep 21, 9:02 pm, jts <story.je...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The usual language and accusations.

Rand did warn freedom fighters to always watch their backs.

> For those who are interested, check out this video and judge for
> yourself whether MG's evaluation of Jeffrey Smith is correct.
>

> http://www.seedsofdeception..............

Especially listen for the hysteria, the gullible shouting screeming
crowds usually found listening to Billy Graham, and especially count
the number of times Smith uses "may "could" "might" in his anti-
progress therefore anti-human diatribe, identical in many respects to
the rantings of the Al Gore Warming crap (AGW).

MG

Michael Gordge

Sep 21, 2010, 4:48:33 PM9/21/10
On Sep 22, 5:23 am, "Tim" <t...@arc.com> wrote:

> What the fuck do you know about independent thinking, randroid?

Everything, what would ewe like to learn about it?

MG

Tim

Sep 21, 2010, 4:52:13 PM9/21/10

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaa haa, learn, from you, haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa
haaaaaaaa haa. Good one sheep fucker, you sure are funny.

Michael Gordge

Sep 21, 2010, 5:39:11 PM9/21/10

Who told ewe to say that? because it wasn't funny, proving yet again
ewe know nothing about independent thinking.

MG

Tim

Sep 21, 2010, 6:26:44 PM9/21/10

"Michael Gordge" <mikeg...@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message

You did, in a way, through the (sheep) sheer audacity of assuming that you
are in any position to teach anything other than how to regurgitate randroid
mantras. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa, you sure are one funny
sheep-shagger-- (w/ whiny nasal NZ accent "Who told ewe to say that" =
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaa.)

Michael Gordge

Sep 21, 2010, 6:52:35 PM9/21/10
On Sep 22, 7:26 am, "Tim" <t...@arc.com> wrote:
> "Michael Gordge" <mikegor...@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message

> >> Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaa haa, learn, from you, haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa
> >> haaaaaaaa haa. Good one sheep fucker, you sure are funny.
>
> > Who told ewe to say that? because it wasn't funny, proving yet again
> > ewe know nothing about independent thinking.
>
> > MG
>
> You did,.......... mind dependent trash snipped

No I didn't, try dealing with reality, it will be your first step to
independent thinking.

MG

Tim

Sep 21, 2010, 8:04:09 PM9/21/10

>> You did,.......... mind dependent trash snipped

Mind dependent, that's right, sheep fucker. How could your sorry ass
possibly have a none mind dependent independent thought, you brain dead
randroidian twat?

> No I didn't, try dealing with reality, it will be your first step to
> independent thinking.

Haaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Oh yes you did, you useless
pickle. See, if you look back you'll see that you posed a question to which
I responded; I responded truthfully. There is nothing you can say or do to
change it, you silly silly no brained randroid!

> MG

silverp...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2016, 7:54:38 PM11/3/16
Guys I don't know this Doctor at all but the stuff he talks about re our food intake etc and where the toxins, pesticides etc are negatively impacting our health are right on. He is 100% correct about doctors in North America, basically puppets of the big pharma scam..."DRUGS ARE SAFE AND HEALTHY" in what planet? There is a company affiliated with McGill University which has produced a natural supplement which can and has been medically proven to raise glutathione levels in humans and animals. He is 100% correct as to how powerful glutathione is as an antioxidant but his methods that he state\s are readily available to raise GSH or glutathione are not accurate or up to date.
These folks who do not want to hear that something safe and natural can have far reaching positive results on our health are either with big pharma or just suckered into the belief that doctors lknow everything about health when if fact they know lots about sickness and injury but sadly nothing for the most part of natural products that do have tons of research more than most pharmaceutical drugs. The product is called Immunocal with 45 years of clinical research, lots of double blind studies etc etc that does and can raise glutathione levels in every cell of our body...it is irrefutable but go ahead and try!!!! My name Jamie Hawley, very very proud distributor of this wonderful discovering that can and does raise glutathione levels. Dr. Baylock should be made aware of this. www.discoveryourwealth.net.......nothing to do with business everything to do with protecting your health