qte here

steve robinson

Nov 9, 2013, 12:37:32 PM11/9/13

Quite here not seen a post for months, looks like this group is defunct

Gernot Fink

Nov 9, 2013, 2:15:01 PM11/9/13
In article <xn0ipd22...@reader80.eternal-september.org>,
"steve robinson" <st...@colevalleyinteriors.co.uk> writes:

> Quite here not seen a post for months, looks like this group is defunct

I think the users are sleeping

--
MFG Gernot

Bill Leary

Nov 10, 2013, 6:03:07 AM11/10/13
"steve robinson" wrote in message
> Quite here not seen a post for months, looks like this group is defunct

Quite quiet.

Most people have moved to web based forums.

On the other hand, I submitted an entry here, subject "Cats grooming
ferrets," on October 31, ten days ago.

- Bill

steve robinson

Nov 10, 2013, 7:12:51 AM11/10/13
That hasnt shown up on my server but we have been having computer issues

Bill Leary

Nov 11, 2013, 3:18:10 PM11/11/13
"steve robinson" wrote in message
Just a short video:

http://www.wimp.com/groomsferrets/

- Bill

Gernot Fink

Nov 12, 2013, 11:10:01 AM11/12/13
In article <eOudnbc0FYYVphzP...@giganews.com>,
"Bill Leary" <Bill_...@msn.com> writes:
> "steve robinson" wrote in message
> Just a short video:
>
> http://www.wimp.com/groomsferrets/
>
> - Bill

Very nice video.

--
MFG Gernot

FerretDad

Nov 28, 2013, 7:30:42 AM11/28/13
steve robinson wrote:

> Quite here not seen a post for months, looks like this group is defunct

Not if we'll keep writing occasionally. :-\

I still check this group every day.

Sadly, I lost little Jackie about 3-4 weeks ago. She was about a month
short of age 6. No warning signs this time. She seemed out of breath
one day when I played with her. I put her back into the cage for about
10 minutes then came back to give her a ride in a pillowcase...she
loved that. But just in those 10 minutes, she had died in the cage.

http://i42.tinypic.com/24kyvpe.jpg
I took this pic last Christmas.
That's Jackie sleeping on the left and Mia, my only ferret now on the
right.
Mia seems to be doing fine alone with me. We both still miss Jackie
though. :(

On a lighter note, here's a funny cartoon that I came across a few
months ago.
http://i42.tinypic.com/24kyvpe.jpg

Gary

FerretDad

Nov 28, 2013, 7:36:29 AM11/28/13
FerretDad wrote:

> http://i42.tinypic.com/24kyvpe.jpg
> I took this pic last Christmas.
> That's Jackie sleeping on the left and Mia, my only ferret now on the
> right.
> Mia seems to be doing fine alone with me. We both still miss Jackie
> though. :(

Oops...wrong pic there for the ferrets.
Here's the correct one:
http://i44.tinypic.com/25urus2.jpg

G.

Gernot Fink

Nov 29, 2013, 5:00:01 AM11/29/13
In article <52973772...@ferret.org>,
FerretDad <Ferr...@ferret.org> writes:

It is sad to read this.

I got this week two nice girls for my five year old benito. Today it was the
first time i found the three snuggled together.

Nice comic strip.

Grenot
--
MFG Gernot

steve robinson

Nov 29, 2013, 3:08:04 PM11/29/13
Sorry to here that, nice way to go though