Hello?

FerretDad

Aug 4, 2012, 10:17:01 AM8/4/12
Just trying to keep this group alive, somewhat.

Hi to Tom! You and I seem to be the only ones that write anymore. I hope
YOU are doing well and I hope your biting ferrets are all well too. Let me
know.

My two are doing fine too. Too much time (for them) confined to cage due to
the annual summer flea epidemic here, but other than that they are ok. They
will get to run the house soon today....collect fleas....then get a flea
shampoo tomorrow. sigh@ ;)

Gary, dad of Jackie and Mia

steve robinson

Aug 4, 2012, 1:36:35 PM8/4/12
My two are fine we dont have a flea problem in the UK with ferrets.

Dont you mean you get the flea shampoo and they share it :)

Gernot Fink

Aug 5, 2012, 3:48:02 AM8/5/12
In article <501D2EDD...@ferret.org>,
FerretDad <Ferr...@ferret.org> writes:

> You and I seem to be the only ones that write anymore.

Hi Gary,

i'm also reading here. At the moment my three ferrets are slowing down a bit
becaue its to warm here.

--
MFG Gernot

FerretDad

Aug 19, 2012, 7:29:33 AM8/19/12
steve robinson wrote:

> My two are fine we dont have a flea problem in the UK with ferrets.

You're lucky. Or your ferrets are. heheh
Hope all is well with you and your furry kids.

Gary