Bill Baki's TALL WOMEN TAPES... FAQ's

Bill Baki

Jan 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/17/97

1. What is on these tapes?
Our personal collection of the TALLEST WOMEN in the WORLD.

2. How many tapes are there?
There are six volumes to the series. Each tape is filled with rare TALL
WOMEN from the past and some really hot and sexy Amazons from today.

3. This newsgroup is filled with SPAMMERS & SCAMMERS, what makes you
different from all the rest?
We're selling a product that is directly related to the interests of those
reading this newsgroup.
We have a reputation for providing excellent service to our customers
since August 1995.
We care deeply about our product and are constantly striving to make our
tapes better. We encourage feedback from our customers, we are constantly
lowering our prices to make our tapes more afforable and we offer our
customers EXACTLY what they want to see...EXTREMELY TALL WOMEN
Best of all, our tapes are guaranteed !

Bill & Lynn Baki's Tall Women Tapes

We make your dreams come true!

"Serious Tall Women Tapes for Serious Tall Women Lovers" ...Since 1995

Email us at BILL...@AOL.COM for an online catalogue