Poda's Meltdown Trojan in Duke Nukem launcher called Meltdown!

Replica

Oct 17, 2014, 8:45:27 AM10/17/14
*** Warning ***
It has been confirmed that the suspect Duke Nukem 3D Online program
"Meltdown"
(http://duke3donline.com/) has an inbuilt backdoor Trojan.
This is malicious software that has the primary function of enabling a
remote attacker to have
access to or send commands to a compromised computer. Meltdown opens a
covert channel through which a remote attacker can access and control a
computer. The Trojan allows almost any action to be carried out, thus
allowing the remote attacker to almost completely take over control of a
computer. Beware and do not utilise this website or program!
The culprit Matthew Porter is being investigated.

Safer Duke Nukem 3D play is available. Visit www.dukematches.net

Replica

Auric__

Oct 17, 2014, 10:20:07 AM10/17/14
Replica wrote:

> *** Warning ***
> It has been confirmed that the suspect Duke Nukem 3D Online program
> "Meltdown"
> (http://duke3donline.com/) has an inbuilt backdoor Trojan.
> This is malicious software that has the primary function of enabling a
> remote attacker to have
> access to or send commands to a compromised computer. Meltdown opens a
> covert channel through which a remote attacker can access and control a
> computer. The Trojan allows almost any action to be carried out, thus
> allowing the remote attacker to almost completely take over control of a
> computer. Beware and do not utilise this website or program!
> The culprit Matthew Porter is being investigated.

As usual, no proof, or links to proof, provided.

> Safer Duke Nukem 3D play is available. Visit www.dukematches.net

Now with added spam.

--
- Did you see my underwear?
- No, Patrick.

Big Bad Bob

Oct 17, 2014, 12:03:52 PM10/17/14
<facepalm>

Replica

Oct 25, 2014, 12:48:46 AM10/25/14

"Auric__" <not.m...@email.address> wrote in message
Proof's in your downloading and installing of Meltdown.
Just Google "Poda's Trojan in Meltdown" for all the facts.
And stopping spamming my posts Troll.

Replica

Oct 25, 2014, 12:49:18 AM10/25/14

"Big Bad Bob" <BigBadBob-at...@testing.local> wrote in message
> <facepalm>

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Auric__

Oct 25, 2014, 6:06:42 AM10/25/14
Replica wrote:

> "Auric__" <not.m...@email.address> wrote in message
[snip]
>> As usual, no proof, or links to proof, provided.
[snip]
> Proof's in your downloading and installing of Meltdown.

So, you want me to install an unofficial add-on to an 18-year-old game...
one that you claim is infected with a trojan. That's not how this works.

> Just Google "Poda's Trojan in Meltdown" for all the facts.
> And stopping spamming my posts Troll.

I did. *Every result on the first page* (which is all that people look at
99% of the time) is your spam. That is *STILL* not proof.

So, just for giggles, I had VirusTotal scan Meltdown's Setup.zip and the
site in general. The site is clean, and out of 54 (***FIFTY-FOUR***) virus
scanners, only 2 think it *might* not be kosher: ESET NOD32 and TrendMicro
HouseCall. *EVERY* *OTHER* *SCANNER* says it's clean.

Here's the link to the scan results:

http://tinyurl.com/nwue6e3

...which redirects to this URL (watch the word wrap):

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/46a343fbc1b8d1a910d905b9c7bd2bd25315420cc
3429588ab465ad2ae653c2b/analysis/1414230981/

Here's the site's scan:

http://tinyurl.com/pmpvmk9

...which redirects to (again, watch the word wrap):

https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/187b7e811e267ba58b6b403a4ebdf0cfa6804e97e6
6f47e1975213f8146ad27b/analysis/1414230970/

Now ***PLEASE*** SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

--
The best defense is a good offense. Or failing that,
high ground the enemy can't reach and a superior ranged weapon.

Big Bad Bob

Oct 25, 2014, 1:42:45 PM10/25/14
On 10/24/14 21:48, Replica so wittily quipped:
> "Auric__" <not.m...@email.address> wrote in message

>> As usual, no proof, or links to proof, provided.
>>
>>> Safer Duke Nukem 3D play is available. Visit www.dukematches.net
>>
>> Now with added spam.
>>
>> --
>> - Did you see my underwear?
>> - No, Patrick.
>> - Do you want to?
>>

> Proof's in your downloading and installing of Meltdown.
> Just Google "Poda's Trojan in Meltdown" for all the facts.
> And stopping spamming my posts Troll.

Poda: please double-check the meaning of 'spam' (not that you *WOULD*
but still...)

Replica

Nov 21, 2014, 10:15:41 AM11/21/14

"Auric__" <not.m...@email.address> wrote in message
ROFL. You truly are a turkey.

Big Bad Bob

Nov 21, 2014, 2:12:37 PM11/21/14
On 11/21/14 07:15, Replica so wittily quipped:
you obviously didn't comprehend what had just been publically posted.
And all you can say is 'you truly are a turkey' ?

You truly are a JIVE TURKEY, FOOL! Now STFU about this boring
irrelevant spew.

Auric__

Nov 21, 2014, 10:50:00 PM11/21/14
Replica wrote:

> ROFL. You truly are a turkey.

It took you 4 weeks to come up with that?

--
When I was 10, my pa told me never to talk to strangers.
We haven't spoken since.

Replica

Nov 21, 2014, 11:24:41 PM11/21/14

"Auric__" <not.m...@email.address> wrote in message
It took you 3 yrs to scan your system?
Gobble gobble Mr Turkey...

Replica

Nov 21, 2014, 11:25:12 PM11/21/14

"Big Bad Bob" <BigBadBob-at...@testing.local> wrote in message
Um, no.

Auric__

Nov 22, 2014, 8:38:37 AM11/22/14
Replica wrote:

> "Auric__" <not.m...@email.address> wrote in message
>> Replica wrote:
>>
>>> ROFL. You truly are a turkey.
>>
>> It took you 4 weeks to come up with that?
>
> It took you 3 yrs to scan your system?

My system gets scanned daily, with all new downloads scanned immediately. I
scanned Meltdown using VirusTotal because I wanted results from more than
just the antivirus I use.

What I *don't* do is play your game, nor does anyone else here, I believe.
Your spam isn't just off-topic, it's also mis-aimed.

--
Mercy is a shield used by the weak.

Big Bad Bob

Nov 24, 2014, 1:58:29 PM11/24/14
On 11/22/14 05:38, Auric__ so wittily quipped:
> Replica wrote:
>
>> "Auric__" <not.m...@email.address> wrote in message

>>> It took you 4 weeks to come up with that?
>>
>> It took you 3 yrs to scan your system?

<facepalm>

> My system gets scanned daily, with all new downloads scanned immediately. I
> scanned Meltdown using VirusTotal because I wanted results from more than
> just the antivirus I use.
>
> What I *don't* do is play your game, nor does anyone else here, I believe.
> Your spam isn't just off-topic, it's also mis-aimed.

ack

feed the trolls, tuppence a bag [heh]

if Poda doesn't get it, he never will. he'll permanently be jumping for
the 'precious thing' dangled in front of him, wait WEEKS or MONTHS
before responding, etc. etc.

he probably goes to one newsgroup, spews with crossposting, trolls, then
leaves everything dangling and moves onto another.

/me wonders what a scan of all of his posts would reveal... [if I
bothered to do one, I got better things to do]

Replica

Nov 28, 2014, 8:15:46 AM11/28/14

"Auric__" <not.m...@email.address> wrote in message
Please stop spamming my posts with the above trash.
Troll be gone!

Replica

Nov 28, 2014, 8:17:31 AM11/28/14

"Big Bad Bob" <BigBadBob-at...@testing.local> wrote in message
Thanks for your "religious" following of me Bobby, but your interest in me
is NOT reciprocated.
Be gone troll spammer.

Big Bad Bob

Nov 28, 2014, 1:48:35 PM11/28/14
On 11/28/14 05:15, Replica so wittily quipped:
that means YOU, by the way

Replica

Dec 9, 2014, 5:08:23 AM12/9/14

"Big Bad Bob" <BigBadBob-at...@testing.local> wrote in message
"Yes Bob, sure Bob. Whatever you think Bob", said the shrink as he
considered how he'd deal with this case.

Big Bad Bob

Dec 9, 2014, 2:40:33 PM12/9/14
On 12/09/14 02:09, Replica so wittily quipped:
> "Yes Bob, sure Bob. Whatever you think Bob", said the shrink as he
> considered how he'd deal with this case.

duplicate (replica?) post detected. Do you have an extra "GOTO 10" line
or something?

/me observes Replica is *COMPELLED* to have "the last word", even if
it's a - heh - 'REPLICA'

Replica

Dec 18, 2014, 3:37:47 AM12/18/14

"Big Bad Bob" <BigBadBob-at...@testing.local> wrote in message
Stop trolling my posts troll.

pmike...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2015, 10:29:35 AM3/29/15
There is a website where Meltdown is being scanned with ~30 antiviruses, all clean. Meltdown is great.

Replica

May 16, 2015, 4:32:34 AM5/16/15

<pmike...@gmail.com> wrote in message
No, google it, Meltdown is causing problems!

Zillas for Duke

Jun 9, 2015, 9:07:42 AM6/9/15

"Replica" <rep...@yang-online.com> wrote in message
This is true, I was infected!!
Hello from Zillas of Duke, join game now
www.dukematches.net/dm