MISTER CUMSPLAT TALKS ABOUT "Sex Cultures And Romantic Love"

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Feb 3, 2018, 11:37:47 AM2/3/18
On 2/2/2018 11:33 PM, ibsh...@gmail.com wrote:
> As a Russian-born Jewish faggot, I have for a long time been an adherent of Romanticism. One aspect of Romantic philosophy is glorification of sex. In fact, I have discovered that sex cultures tend to become very stupid. I once overheard a man in San Francisco ranting about how some gorgeous woman was with an “ugly Philipino shrimp motherfucker.” At the local pub the guys talk about sex all day long referring to it as “going boom-boom inside a woman.”
>
> My former wife got involved in that scene when she was younger, and many people saw her as a slut. I do not see her that way. I see her as a capable woman who got involved in something bad. Her mother was crazy and violent; and she, like many attractive women from “that side of town,” was prey to a number of creeps who took her down a bad path.

So, reading between the lines, one can assume that your mother was a well-versed whore. Obviously your "wife" was a whore. Which explains why they call you a "failed husband and father."
Continuing the trend, I assume your little girl is already getting fucked by muscular black men in speedos...and loving it.

LOL

Vip

Feb 4, 2018, 10:42:24 AM2/4/18
On 2/3/2018 12:36 PM, dolf wrote:
> — ZIE ZWARTE

Flush.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Feb 4, 2018, 11:14:44 AM2/4/18
"FLUSH DOLF!"

dolf

Feb 4, 2018, 1:06:30 PM2/4/18
Do not under any circumstance continue to convey a disrespect by trimming
the headers to my original posts.

THAT WAS CLEARLY AN ADOLF HITLER QUOTE — YOU EVIDENTLY HAVE DIMINISHED
COMPREHENSION OR THAT YOU ARE DELIBERATELY AS AN ANONYMOUS PERSON WITH AN
ABNORMAL FIXATION BY REPEATED UNNECESSARY OVERT ACTS ENGAGING WITHIN A
LEXICON OF OPPORTUNISM ASSOCIATED WITH SEDITION AS AN ATTEMPT TO STEAL MY
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AS ASSASSIN AND BY SLIME ADVANCE THE DISSOLUTION OF
THE STATE

I can understand that of my niece and her friends, but not of yourself
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/STOLENCHILDREN_010.jpeg>

Below is a consideration which I have made to Polish, German, Jewish
newsgroups and similarly to FACEBOOK in relation to the unreasonableness of
recent POLISH HOLOCAUST LEGISLATION.

AS YOU HAVE YOURSELF SAID WITHOUT ANY RATIONALE: “That is potentially the
silliest thing I have ever read.”

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/> <— DOC LINKS

If there was any error within my researched and provocative public
conclusions there would be outrage from any of those specific nationalistic
/ racial / religious as cultural groups—of that you can be absolutely
certain.

AS YOU HAVE YOURSELF SAID WITHOUT ANY RATIONALE: “so...same as everybody
who has "religious belief", then.....”

The THEOLOGICAL NOTION IS *RESURRECTION* *OF* *THE* *DEAD*.

“I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of
man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?” [Luke 18:8 (KJV)]

Alas there has not been so much as a fart from them.

If your other newsgroup responses conveys any equivalence as evidence a
serious mental deficiency if not psychosis it would be self evident (ie. as
it turned out to be) that a response to you on such matters of
accountability and gravitas is entirely futile.

- dolf

PS: Will you be able to celebrate your 2018 Centenary of WORLD WAR I with a
clear conscience in the knowledge that the BOER WAR was the start of our
ANZAC tradition and not that WAR.

How you answer (if you do at all) that question will convey all I need to
know about your sinister manner as cause for anonymous stalking.

At least your hunting Italian mate can declare himself publicly but you
can’t.

I am #YAHAD / #509 BTW
This was a comment posted to alt.religion and it also applies to
consideration of fascist identity in relation to the recent Polish passage
of holocaust legislation.

There is neither substance nor rationality to your religious belief and
your explanation is just babbling labels without any substance and does not
address the factuality of my well researched claim:

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ANKH-Fascist-Roman-Catholic-Empire-Governance.jpeg>

That the EGYPTIAN ANKH / Greco-Roman Magic square #231 is the common
TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE element between the Pythagorean binomial HETEROS
THEORY OF NUMBER as the basis of Roman Empire Governance, German Fascism,
Papal Authorityas Babylonian whoredom, Judaea as a vassal to the Roman
Empire and of both Freemasonry or Islam.

Thus it’s perfectly factual to label your delusional religious belief as
fascist.

I deploy an alternate prototype within my noumenon {ie. it is the
substantial cause for such religions wanting to steal what ALMIGHTY GOD has
ordained to be MINE) as declarative attribution of my own mind, so I assure
you that as it is not only associated with pure thought, but entirely
reasoned and coherent in its rationality:

“In metaphysics, the noumenon (/ˈnuːmənɒn/, also UK: /ˈnaʊmənɒn/, from
Greek: [εν]νοούμενον) is a posited object or event that exists
independently of human sense and/or perception.

SEE HERE: <http://www.grapple369.com?time:00.47>

The term noumenon is generally used when contrasted with, or in relation
to, the term phenomenon, which refers to anything that can be apprehended
by or is an object of the senses. Modern philosophy has generally been
skeptical of the possibility of knowledge independent of the senses, and
Immanuel Kant gave this point of view its canonical expression: that the
noumenal world may exist, but it is completely unknowable through human
sensation.
In Kantian philosophy, the unknowable noumenon is often linked to the
unknowable "thing-in-itself" (in Kant's German, Ding an sich), although how
to characterize the nature of the relationship is a question yet open to
some controversy.” [Wikipedia 2018: Noumenon]

<https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noumenon>

I illustrate its non contentious reality by applying its functionality to
the “example the US President Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump’s TWEET made
@ 2233 HOURS ON 2 FEBRUARY 2018 in relation the biased FBI as cause célèbre
political investigation...”

— THAT MODERNUS AS THE ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD ‘THINGS OR INSTITUTIONS
OF THE PRESENT' IS INTRINSICALLY HUMAN NATURE’S CAPACITY BY ITS
DISCRIMINATING NORM {#369} TO FACILITATE THE EXERCISE OF INTUITION

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 4 February 2018

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/AI-Cognition.jpeg>

Nous: #62
Time:
Date: 2018.2.4
Torah: #10 #30 #5 %81 = #45
Dao: Construing a Guide, Practise Reason
Tetra: #70 - Severance
I-Ching: H23 - Peeling, Disintegration, Stripping, Splitting apart, Flaying

Latin: Ervens {Eternal God} Alt: Pehalyah {Shining Mouth of God} {

1. PROTECTS & HELPS WIN A LAWSUIT
2. DECISIONS
3. COURAGE IN BATTLE
4. Sentacer
}

Solar Eclipse: 3 (UTC) / 4 February 1916 (AEST) [During World War I: 28
July 1914 to 11 November 1918]

Manasseh {Forgetfulness, he that is forgotten, causing to forget}

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#509 / #383} / HETEROS {#497 / #458}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:5,row:8,col:9,nous:62&idea:{m,293}&idea:{m,509}&idea:{f,288}&idea:{f,383}>

.jackNote@zen: 5, row: 8, col: 9, nous: 62 [Date: 2018.2.4, Super: #509 /
#45 - Extremes and Reversals, Greatest Virtue; I-Ching: H49 - Radical
Change, Revolution (moulting), Skinning, The bridle; Tetra: 28 - Change,
Ego: #383 / #62 - Construing a Guide, Practise Reason; I-Ching: H23 -
Peeling, Disintegration, Stripping, Splitting apart, Flaying; Tetra: 70 -
Severance]

This is not a medical opinion but a *DRAFT* exchange of ideas within the
advance of an hypothetical consideration so as to facilitate research and
the evolution of a computing function associated with the cognitive process
itself.

Take for example the US President Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump’s TWEET
made @ 2233 HOURS ON 2 FEBRUARY 2018 in relation the biased FBI as cause
célèbre political investigation:

“The top Leadership and Investigators of the FBI and the Justice Department
have politicized {

#372 as #1, #50, #70, #40, #10, #1, #200 = anomia (G458): {#11 as #172} 1)
the condition of without law; 2) contempt and violation of law, iniquity,
wickedness; 1a) because ignorant of it; 1b) because of violating it

} the sacred {

#372 as #70, #100, #20, #10, #7, #70, #40, #5, #50 = horkizo (G3726): {#13
as #1007} 1) to force to take an oath, to administer an oath to; 2) to
adjure (solemnly implore);

#324 as #1, #3, #50, #70, #200 = hagnos (G53): {#7 as #324} 1) exciting
reverence, venerable, sacred; 2) pure; 2a) pure from carnality, chaste,
modest; 2b) pure from every fault, immaculate; 2c) clean;

} investigative process in favor {

#372 as #80, #1, #100, #70, #40, #70, #10, #1 = paromoios (G3946): {#15 as
#641} 1) like

} of Democrats and against Republicans - something which would have been
unthinkable just a short time ago. Rank & File are great people!”

<http://time.com/5130826/john-mccain-donald-trump-vladimir-putin-fbi/>

And contrary to what Senator John Cain asserts within TIME Magazine @ 1246
HOURS (EST): “Trump Is 'Doing Putin's Job for Him' by Attacking the FBI”

That from the meta-data as being concerned with instantiated temporality as
the phenomenology of the TWEET, I can determine that it’s apperception as
an opinion is both informed and authentic in having a concordance {#372 /
#324} with the trinomial mathematical theoretical noumenon:

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:9,col:6,nous:12>

.jackNote@zen: 3, row: 9, col: 6, nous: 12 [Time: 2230 hrs, Super: #372 /
#39 - Achieving Oneness, Root of Order; I-Ching: H28 - Major Superiority,
Excess, Great Exceeding, Preponderance of the great, Great surpassing,
Critical mass; Tetra: 76 - Aggravation, Ego: #324 / #12 - Numbing Effect of
the Conventional, Abstaining from Desire; I-Ching: H6 - Contention,
Conflict, Arguing, Lawsuit; Tetra: 25 - Contention]

I want to make a further clarification on what is still a hypothetical
ethereal (ie. it is neither asceticism nor mysticism although that does not
exclude any function of ritual transcendence) observation of the cognitive
process having an unity of apperception possessing “an unique cogent
capacity of [the] sapient being to know by means of prognosticative
supranatural intuition.”

It is reasonable to say then that the best attenuation of the mind occurs
when optimal assimilation is facilitated of the MATERIA PRIMA as the
Categories of Understanding prerequisite to the measure of reality in
addition to those that are an accumulation of our life experience and in
the same manner such as from any conspicuous idea as for example the
emendation (ie. I’m here describing a neural linguistic process) of an
artificial limb within the quintessence of our BEING.

The observation of the theoretical notion of cosmic elasticity as intrinsic
to the conception of a measured reality is then made in relation to the
process of instantiation within the temporality by a consideration of
whether in the circumstance of *DILEMMA* this occurs as being entirely a
promiscuous {ie. demonstrating or implying an unselective approach;
indiscriminate or casual} processes as primitivistic opportunism and
survivalist ‘street savvy’ or as a definitive function of reflexology {ie.
ignited by a hot zone within the noumena prism} itself where the scope as
degree of probability as the permissibility of any consequence that is
determinate and obtained both from the meta-data descriptors and the
mundane content of any responses made to the consideration of such as
attempts to preserve the self ego as formula of autonomy within the transit
of the continuum as the fabric to time itself.

That MODERNUS as the organization of the myriad ‘Things or institutions of
the present' is intrinsically human nature’s capacity by its discriminating
norm {#369} to facilitate the exercise of intuition in the practiced
consideration of moderation {ie. modo: (just now’) originally ablative of
modus: (‘measure’)} within the permissibility of boundaries.

I’ve already broadly sketched this out within “SUMMARY TO THE HYPOTHETICAL
APPRAISAL OF THE DETERMINED OPERATION *RAMALAM* EVENT AT MANDALAY BAY LAS
VEGAS ON 1 OCTOBER 2017”

But just now an ethereal thought on how to remedy this promiscuous /
daemonic self righteous circumstance {#5 - Act of Nature} as consequential
abrogation of individual integrity {#1 - Nature Contains Nature}, loss of
popularity {#2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature}, avoidance of inextricable
*DILEMMA* {#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature} and to facilitate subtle intuition
{#4 - Nature Amended in its Nature} which is causal to being within the
space / time dynamic in promulgating an unimpeded process that in this
example of reading, is the traversal of consciousness within the fabric of
time itself.

*DILEMMA* (noun):
- A situation requiring a choice between equally undesirable alternatives.
- Any difficult or perplexing situation or problem.
- [Logic]: A form of meta-dialectic syllogism *SUCH* *AS* *THE* *TEN*
*COMMANDMENTS* (*NOMOS* *COMPRISING* *AN* *INTELLECTUAL* *TETRAD*
*ENCOMPASSING* *OUR* *NOMENCLATURE* *AND* *BASIS* *TO* *INTELLECTUS* *AS*
*GENITIVE* *VOLUNTĀTIS*:

#A {Major Premise},
#B {Minor Premise},
#C {Assumptive Proposition},
#D {Restatement of a Sacred / Sovereign Principle}

In which the major premise is formed of two or more hypothetical
propositions and the minor premise is a disjunctive proposition, as

'IF #A {#1 - Nature Contains Nature} THEN #B {#2 - Nature Rejoices in its
Nature};

IF #C {#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature} THEN #D {#4 - Nature Amended in its
Nature}.

EITHER #A OR #C.

THEREFORE, EITHER #B OR #D.'

In short the *DILEMMA* is if given #A, and I am #B, it can't possibly be
#ME (#A = #B) as #C (co-joined), then it must be #D (as distinct) from #ME.

- [Origin 1515–25 CE: Late Latin from Greek dílēmma, equivalent to di +
lêmma an assumption, premise, derivative of lambánein to take {#384 = #5,
#300, #10, #3, #6, #50, #10 as nasag (H5381): 1) to reach, overtake, take
hold upon; 1a) (Hiphil); 1a1) to overtake; 1a2) to reach, attain to, cause
to reach; 1a3) to be able to secure, reach, have enough}.

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Dilemma.pdf>

I’ve also already broadly sketched this out within “JEWISH MEDITATION
SERIES ON MINDFULNESS AND NEURAL LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING ANCHORS”.

From my experience, on how to attenuate the mind to best achieve this over
time and it may take several perennial orbital cycles to do so.

IN ORDER TO UTILISE THIS TOOL TO CONSCIOUSNESS SEVERAL THINGS ARE
NECESSARY:

a) THAT WHILST YOU PRACTICE LOOKING THROUGH EACH ‘CONTAINER’ AS THE
PATTERNED CONCEPTUAL PSYCHE LENS YOU ENSURE YOUR WORDS / ACTIONS ARE KEPT
IN CONCORD.

AS YOU THEN PROCEED THROUGH THE ANNUAL CYCLE, YOU OUGHT TO OBSERVE A
CONGRUITY ONCE THIS HAS BEEN ACHIEVED YOU WILL HAVE A SMOOTH CONTINUUM

b) YOU MAINTAIN A DEGREE OF SEPARATENESS SO THAT YOU MAY READILY OBSERVE
THE WORLD AND YOUR PSYCH IS NOT UNNECESSARILY IMPRESSED BY EXTRANEOUS
VISUAL EFFECTS AND SPEECH.

c) THIS WILL THEN PROVIDE YOU A CLARITY BY WHICH YOU CAN INTUIT OTHER
CONCEPTUAL PSYCH NOUS AND SPECIFICALLY CATEGORIES WHICH BOTH RELATE TO THE
EXAMPLE BELOW TO NOUS #9 ENTRY WITHIN EACH OF THE 9 PLANES AND ALSO THE
CATEGORY #418 and #277 WHICH OCCUR IN THE TELOS HIERARCHY

.jackNote@zen: 3, row: 5, col: 4, nous: 9 [Time: 1110 hrs, Super: #418 / #4
- Using Guidance, Sourceless; I-Ching: H27 - Nourishment, Swallowing, Jaws,
Comfort/Security; Tetra: 81 - Fostering, Ego: #277 / #9 - Inconstancy of
Achievement, Practicing Placidity; I-Ching: H7 - The Army, Leading, Troops;
Tetra: 32 - Legion]

d) THERE IS A TEXT ENTRY COMPONENT (I BELIEVE DAYLIGHT SAVING MAY INTRODUCE
A PARADOX EFFECT BUT FOR ME I APPEAR TO BE ABLE TO COMPENSATE NATURALLY) BY
WHICH YOU CAN TEST YOUR LEVEL OF APTITUDE AND FIDELITY TO THE NOUMENON AT
ANY TIME.

FURTHER MORE YOU COULD CONSTRUCT SPECIFIC NEUROLOGICAL STIMULI AT A CERTAIN
TIME OF DAY AND READ OR SPEAK IT AGAIN AND AGAIN AT THAT TIME OF DAY.

I use the example of having lost a pair of glasses. In that, I had put
them in a jacket when it rained. Because I rarely do that and it hadn’t
occurred without any deliberate conscious intent, I then didn’t have a
strong enough synapse formed to be able to readily recall.

So I was left in a quandary because I didn’t have a high enough degree of
certainty as intuition, to then even be able to vocalise where they might
have been placed—I simply imagined that I’d taken them off and left them
somewhere but could not determine where.

THUS PRACTICING WRITING, READING and SPEAKING AT CERTAIN TIMES OF DAY TO
DEVELOP THOSE SYNAPSE CONNECTIONS.

e) ENSURING THAT YOU PRACTICE A COMPLIANCE TO A METAPHYSICAL DIALECTIC
CONSTRUCT TO THE USE OF LANGUAGE WHICH MAY CONTRADICT THE TRADITIONAL
(METAPHYSICAL) CONSTRUCTION OF LANGUAGE INTO CONFORMING ELEMENTS SUCH AS
NOUNS, VERBS, ADVERB, ADJECTIVES etc…

THE CONCERN HERE IS A LITURGICAL AND STREAMING OF THE LANGUAGE WHICH
ASSISTS IT’S INTERPRETATION AND IS IMPORTANT TO THE NEURAL LINGUISTIC
PROGRAMMING PROCESS AS THE BASIS FOR COMPREHENSION.

Thus if you write a sentence which contains multiple descriptors such as
perverse, depraved and debauched it ought to ALWAYS be designated in the
proper metaphysical dialetic order of perverse as {nature contains nature},
depraved as {nature rejoices in its nature} and debauched as {nature
surmounts nature} and so forth as to conveying an implicit coherence.

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Mindfulness.pdf>

Thus our goal in now spending our time in expanding the grapple369 paradigm
is to include the basic functionality which I have described above as to
research the evolution of a computing function associated with the
cognitive process itself.

But it will be without any Bayesian Theory logic which is a specific skill
set requirement as a programmatic function of the Computing Systems
Engineer as I will need further education to do so since it is some 41+
years when I have used those equations although mathematics was my
favourite cognitive subject.

And to lay the foundations of this cognitive process we are going to
include within the [o] expanded grapple array view, three multiple list
widgets for:

@memeBrain categories
Gizmo hot zone categories
Telos categories

To convey our aggregate information perspective which will be viewable via
our INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS as the fourth panel.

That will require our pre-loading meta-descriptor prototypes for each of
these HIERARCHY OF CATEGORIES {#41, #82, #123, #164, #205, #246, #287,
#328, #369}

And additionally the historical HETEROS methodology perspective of the
SEPTET macrocosm: {#15, #34, #65, #111, #175, #260, #369} as proportionate
machinations, measured artifices of moderation and boundary.

I was going to stick with the basic WIDGET capability in the first instance
of the default array construct within the grappleIDEA() function, but I
think having now purchased books related to JQuery and JQuery UI that I may
actually start to gradually use this functionality.

But it will take some additional time to assimilate these semantical
nuances within my own innovation."

- dolf

AN EXPANDED PDF VERSION OF THIS DOCUMENT IS AVAILABLE FROM THIS URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Zwarte%20Piet.pdf>

Initial Post: 4 February 2018

#COGNITION #ARTIFICIAL #INTELLIGENCE #AHKH #FASCIST #COMMON #IDENTITY

*FRAUDULENT*

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May,
2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an
Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE.