Actress Denise Miller

Ed Varner

Nov 14, 2001, 12:22:30 AM11/14/01

A week or so after the 9/11 attack there were posts and reports that actress
Denise Miller was missing and may have been a WTC victim. Denise starred on
"Fish" and also played Archie Bunker's niece on "Archie Bunker's Place." Have
there been any further reports on whether or not Ms. Miller was killed or is
still among the missing?

Thanks, ED

Ed Varner

Nov 14, 2001, 12:26:28 AM11/14/01
Sorry, I forgot the question mark. Stupid, stupid, stupid. --- ED

>Subject: Actress Denise Miller
>From: evar...@aol.comm (Ed Varner)
>Date: 11/13/01 10:22 PM US Mountain Standard Time

James L. Neibaur

Nov 14, 2001, 5:53:00 AM11/14/01
It was just a rumor -- no report of Denise's death has surfaced.

JN

Please visit the most poorly designed web pages online:

my Favorite Movies web page:
http://hometown.aol.com/jimneibr/myhomepage/movies.html

and my Favorite Performers web page:
http://hometown.aol.com/jimneibr/myhomepage/rant.html

Rh55

Nov 14, 2001, 10:45:40 PM11/14/01
In the whole country there are probably hundreds of women named
"Denise Miller". It is possible it could have been another Denise Miller,
not the actress.

"Ed Varner" <evar...@aol.comm> wrote in message

King Daevid MacKenzie, UltimaJock!

Nov 15, 2001, 11:15:53 AM11/15/01
Rh55 sez:

> In the whole country there are probably hundreds of women named
> "Denise Miller". It is possible it could have been another Denise Miller,
> not the actress.

...on the other hand, with these Usenet rumours circulating, it's odd that (as
far as I can tell) the actress Denise Miller hasn't popped up on "Entertainment
Tonight" or "Access Hollywood" to finally put the issue to (relative) rest...

--

+++++++++

King Daevid MacKenzie, UltimaJock!
How Radio is done.
kingd...@elknet.net
heard on WSUW Whitewater WI
"Fear and God do not occupy the same space." --- Dick Gregory

Susan Gleason

Nov 15, 2001, 12:11:10 PM11/15/01
"Rh55" wrote

> In the whole country there are probably hundreds of women named
> "Denise Miller". It is possible it could have been another Denise Miller,
> not the actress.
>
> "Ed Varner" wrote

> > A week or so after the 9/11 attack there were posts and reports that
> actress
> > Denise Miller was missing and may have been a WTC victim. Denise
starred
> on
> > "Fish" and also played Archie Bunker's niece on "Archie Bunker's Place."
> Have
> > there been any further reports on whether or not Ms. Miller was killed
or
> is
> > still among the missing?
> >
> > Thanks, ED

And as was posted in September, Danielle Brisebois played Archie Bunker's
niece on ABP.

Susan Gleason

Nov 15, 2001, 12:15:20 PM11/15/01
"Susan Gleason" <susan_...@notme.com> wrote in message news:...

> And as was posted in September, Danielle Brisebois played Archie Bunker's
> niece on ABP.

I apologize, this is incorrect. I should have checked the IMDb before I
posted.

Allen Kirshner

Nov 15, 2001, 3:35:01 PM11/15/01

--Actually, both actresses played nieces at some point during the course of
All in the Family/Archie Bunker's Place. Danielle Brisebois played a
character named "Stephanie" and Denise Miller played one named "Billie".

--
Allen

Joe Pucillo

Nov 15, 2001, 6:59:41 PM11/15/01
King Daevid MacKenzie, UltimaJock! wrote...
> Rh55 sez:

> > In the whole country there are probably hundreds of women
> > named "Denise Miller". It is possible it could have been
> > another Denise Miller, not the actress.

> ...on the other hand, with these Usenet rumours circulating, it's
> odd that (as far as I can tell) the actress Denise Miller hasn't
> popped up on "Entertainment Tonight" or "Access Hollywood"
> to finally put the issue to (relative) rest...

I don't watch it much, but I understand she showed up for her normal gig on
Monday Night Football this week.

JP

Brad Ferguson

Nov 15, 2001, 7:42:25 PM11/15/01
In article <3BF3EA38...@elknet.net>, King Daevid MacKenzie,
UltimaJock! <kingd...@elknet.net> wrote:

> Rh55 sez:
>
> > In the whole country there are probably hundreds of women named
> > "Denise Miller". It is possible it could have been another Denise Miller,
> > not the actress.
>
> ...on the other hand, with these Usenet rumours circulating, it's
> odd that (as far as I can tell) the actress Denise Miller hasn't
> popped up on "Entertainment Tonight" or "Access Hollywood" to
> finally put the issue to (relative) rest...

Didn't she get a sex change and wind up on Monday Night Football ... ?

Joe Gillis

Nov 15, 2001, 8:32:58 PM11/15/01

>> ...on the other hand, with these Usenet rumours circulating, it's
>> odd that (as far as I can tell) the actress Denise Miller hasn't
>> popped up on "Entertainment Tonight" or "Access Hollywood" to
>> finally put the issue to (relative) rest...
>

>Didn't she get a sex change and wind up on Monday Night Football ... ?

Can't possibly be the same person -- Denise Miller was sometimes funny...

"I don't mind lying, but I hate inaccuracy." -- Samuel Butler

Old Curmudgeon

Nov 16, 2001, 5:37:25 AM11/16/01
While hunting tigers out in Indiah, Joe Pucillo gaily trilled:

I think that might be someone else, unless she's become very whiskery.

--
Roy Archer
http://www.royarcher.org.uk the graphics gallimaufry

The Avocado Avenger

Nov 17, 2001, 1:14:13 AM11/17/01
evar...@aol.comm (Ed Varner) writes:

>A week or so after the 9/11 attack there were posts and reports that actress
>Denise Miller was missing and may have been a WTC victim. Denise starred on
>"Fish" and also played Archie Bunker's niece on "Archie Bunker's Place."

I believe it was Danielle Brisbois who played Archie's niece. (Or were
there two actresses? I only remember one, but hey, my memory can fail
me.) My web engine of choice is moving to slow for me to confirm this,
but I would bet that if an actress of any notoriety at all died during the
WTC/Pentagon attacks, it would be well-noted on the web somewhere.

Stacia * The Avocado Avenger * Life is a tale told by an idiot;
http://world.std.com/~stacia/ * Full of sound and fury,
There is no guacamole anywhere. * Signifying nothing.