White men RAPE Asian Children TONIGHT on UPN 13

Message has been deleted

ronald h. davis

May 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/1/98

C-mod wrote:

> Everybody be sure to watch the special about white men going to Asia to rape
> children tonight at 10:00 on UPN...it is channel 13 in LA.

asia is not the only place that men go looking to have sex with young children.
i've read that this occurs in the carribean as well.

i read that the founder of dhl (the shipping company) used to go to asia to
have sex with young girls. supposedly there are a few girls who say that
he fathered children by him who are suing for a piece of his estate.

--
__ ______ __ / __/ | lucent technologies, naperville il, usa
_/ (_(_) / (_(_/_/_(_/ . ronald....@lucent.com

Steve Sundberg

May 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/1/98

On Fri, 1 May 1998 07:10:59 -0700, "C-mod" <cybe...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Everybody be sure to watch the special about white men going to Asia to rape
>children tonight at 10:00 on UPN...it is channel 13 in LA.

I wonder how the numbers compare with the sex charters organized in
Asia by Asians for Asians? Do you really believe pedophilia is only a
"white man's" fetish?

_.,-*'`^`'*-,.__.,-*'`^`'*-,.__.,-*'`^`'*-,._
It's been Oolong time, my Darjeeling Jasmine, dee...@mm.com
since we've had some Tea together. 7361...@compuserve.com
_.,-*'`^`'*-,.__.,-*'`^`'*-,.__.,-*'`^ http://www.mm.com/user/deejay/

http://www.straitscafe.com | The Straits Cafe Virtual Restaurant
Asian Cookbooks & More! | http://www.straitscafe.com/books/book.htm

ronald h. davis

May 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/1/98

Steve Sundberg wrote:

> On Fri, 1 May 1998 07:10:59 -0700, "C-mod" <cybe...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> I wonder how the numbers compare with the sex charters organized in
> Asia by Asians for Asians? Do you really believe pedophilia is only a
> "white man's" fetish?

i suspect this is in there with sex tours: they are heavily directed at
white men based upon all manner of myth about the putative sensuality
of asian women. if you were an asian man and saw them on a daily basis
there wouldn't be any myth.

ke...@jps.net

May 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/1/98

In article <354A1826...@lucent.com>#1/1,
"ronald h. davis" <ron...@lucent.com> wrote:

> C-mod wrote:
> >
> > Everybody be sure to watch the special about white men going to Asia to
rape
> > children tonight at 10:00 on UPN...it is channel 13 in LA.
> >

> asia is not the only place that men go looking to have sex with young
children.
> i've read that this occurs in the carribean as well.
>
> i read that the founder of dhl (the shipping company) used to go to asia to
> have sex with young girls. supposedly there are a few girls who say that
> he fathered children by him who are suing for a piece of his estate.

The increasing legal enforcement in Asia has caused many of these pedophiles
to turn to the Pacific region. Recently some startling arrests have been made
in Fiji and Tonga, and the some of these countries have asked for
international help in dealing with the problem.

Regards,
Paul Kekai Manansala

C-mod

May 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/1/98

Steve Sundberg wrote in message <354a2677...@news2.mm.com>...

>I wonder how the numbers compare with the sex charters organized in
>Asia by Asians for Asians? Do you really believe pedophilia is only a

Do you really want me to answer that?

eror...@aol.com

May 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/1/98

In article <6idieh$mop$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>#1/1,

they should all be shot or neutered

desperation

May 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/2/98

Sick people..as sick topic

ronald h. davis <ron...@lucent.com> wrote in article
<354A1826...@lucent.com>...

> C-mod wrote:
> >
> > Everybody be sure to watch the special about white men going to Asia to
rape
> > children tonight at 10:00 on UPN...it is channel 13 in LA.
> >

> asia is not the only place that men go looking to have sex with young
children.
> i've read that this occurs in the carribean as well.
>
> i read that the founder of dhl (the shipping company) used to go to asia
> have sex with young girls. supposedly there are a few girls who say that
> he fathered children by him who are suing for a piece of his estate.

Timothy Joseph Harvey

May 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/2/98

In soc.culture.filipino Steve Sundberg <dee...@mm.com> wrote:
: I wonder how the numbers compare with the sex charters organized in

: Asia by Asians for Asians? Do you really believe pedophilia is only a
: "white man's" fetish?

I don't believe that, and I didn't see such a claim in the original post.

Having reliable statistics would be helpful, if for no other reason than
lessening the chance of this problem being made second fiddle to "who's
worse, whites or orientals" kinds of debates. Who ever is "right" makes
little difference to abused children and women who are driven to this kind
of "work."

Tim

--
Tim Harvey rightWrite, Incorporated r...@teleport.COM (503) 977-3627

Timothy Joseph Harvey

May 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/2/98

They are "heavily directed" to anyone with sufficient income to take
advantage and a basic belief that third world woman and children are
to be used. Ethnic fetishes and stereotypes provide the "rationale"
for those who need to manufacture excuses for their "choices."

We can debate whether such things are "universal," but the fact remains;
most of the wealth and opportunity is in the West, so that is where the
"customers" and cash comes from to underwrite this "trade" and form of
"tourism."

Organized tours are obvious. But what about "penpals" out on a "great"
vacation. Don't they count too or are they exempted?

Tim

In soc.culture.filipino ronald h. davis <ron...@lucent.com> wrote:
: i suspect this is in there with sex tours: they are heavily directed at

: white men based upon all manner of myth about the putative sensuality
: of asian women. if you were an asian man and saw them on a daily basis
: there wouldn't be any myth.

kadiwara

May 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/2/98

DEJA VU!!!!!!! Where do you guys get all the energy to talk about this
never ending topic? Not that I don't care about it, but you guys are boring
the hell out of me.

Timothy Joseph Harvey <r...@user2.teleport.com> wrote in article
<2vx21.6492$Fu5.5...@news2.teleport.com>...

Steve Sundberg

May 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/2/98

On Sat, 02 May 1998 04:34:23 GMT, sarcas...@usa.net wrote:

>On Fri, 01 May 1998 19:48:17 GMT, dee...@mm.com (Steve Sundberg)

>wrote:
>>
>>I wonder how the numbers compare with the sex charters organized in
>>Asia by Asians for Asians? Do you really believe pedophilia is only a
>>"white man's" fetish?
>

>Why are you so defensive Steve? Don't you care about sexual
>abuse of children?

Yes, I do care about pedophilia enough to ask why attention is not
also drawn to Asian sexual abusers. My 'defensiveness' is derived
from Sage's continuing one-note-samba that 'white men' are the only
abusers of Asian children. The large market in Japan for 'sailor
girls' pornographic material is not, IMHO, the result of any demand
occasioned by 'white men'.

Rat

May 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/2/98
to kadiwara

kadiwara wrote:

> DEJA VU!!!!!!! Where do you guys get all the energy to talk about this
> never ending topic? Not that I don't care about it, but you guys are boring
> the hell out of me.

kadiwara,

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rat - Standing and applauding loudly

et...@fkym.daiichi-net.or.jp

May 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/2/98

ronald h. davis wrote:

> Steve Sundberg wrote:

> > I wonder how the numbers compare with the sex charters organized in
> > Asia by Asians for Asians? Do you really believe pedophilia is only a
> > "white man's" fetish?
>

> i suspect this is in there with sex tours: they are heavily directed at
> white men based upon all manner of myth about the putative sensuality
> of asian women. if you were an asian man and saw them on a daily basis
> there wouldn't be any myth.

So why are there sex tours for Japanese? So why
are there Koreans, Filipinas, Thais, etc., in
Japanese hostess bars? So why are Southeast
Asian girls the ones exploited in Japanese child
pornography? So why was there a Japanese
travel campaign with the text, "Itterashai! AIDS
ni ki wo tukete!" (Have a nice trip! Beware of
AIDS!), picturing a smiling Japanese man hiding
his face behind his passport? Being fellow
Asians does not stop Japanese men from lusting
after Asians.

Eric Takabayashi
Fukuyama, Japan

et...@fkym.daiichi-net.or.jp

May 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/2/98

Timothy Joseph Harvey wrote:

> Steve Sundberg wrote:
> : I wonder how the numbers compare with the sex charters organized in
> : Asia by Asians for Asians? Do you really believe pedophilia is only a
> : "white man's" fetish?
>
> I don't believe that, and I didn't see such a claim in the original post.

Please run an "author profile" on the originator
of the post through DejaNews, read some of his
posts, and learn about him and his beliefs. He has
told me among other things, that the only reason
the white man has allowed the Asians in America
to succeed, is because they want to "screw" our
women, and every race in America has succeeded
by standing on the back of the black man,
chanting the "[N word] mantra." Please go and
see what he says about whites and pedophilia.

Tchiowa

May 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/2/98

kadiwara wrote:

> DEJA VU!!!!!!! Where do you guys get all the energy to talk about this
> never ending topic? Not that I don't care about it, but you guys are boring
> the hell out of me.

Oh my god. Logic in this thread. That's the best response I've seen.

Elisabeth

May 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/2/98
to C-mod

C-mod wrote:

> Steve Sundberg wrote in message <354a2677...@news2.mm.com>...
> >I wonder how the numbers compare with the sex charters organized in
> >Asia by Asians for Asians? Do you really believe pedophilia is only a
>
> Do you really want me to answer that?

Well, what do you think about it? I don't think paedophilia is only a
white man's fetish, unless you assert that a particular race is more
likely to commit a particular crime, or is more liable to crime or
deviant behaviour.

ronald h. davis

May 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/2/98

et...@fkym.daiichi-net.or.jp wrote:

> So why are there sex tours for Japanese?

i can't speak for sex tour operations in japan since i live in the
united states. but in the u.s. the sex tours play to asian sex
stereotypes.

> So why
> are there Koreans, Filipinas, Thais, etc., in
> Japanese hostess bars? So why are Southeast
> Asian girls the ones exploited in Japanese child
> pornography?

there is prostitution and pornography around the word. but going
to a local bar to see a prostitute is quite different from going
halfway around the world to see one. as far as the ethnicity of
the people in the bars, that may not be a coincidence. here in the
u.s. you see oriental massage parlors in some very unusual places,
i.e. places where there aren't a lot of oriental people. that to
me suggested that there was something "organized" about how oriental
massage parlors were showing up in so many unlikely places around
the country. my suspicion was somewhat confirmed when i saw a report
on the tv news implicating korean organized crime groups with bringing
women from korea to work in massage parlors here. i gather these
exchanges involved some repayment of debt (i.e. for smuggling people
and/or families into this country illegally). maybe something similar
is happening in japan. i mean, people in poverty situation are ripe
for exploitation - that's what the whole filipino "mail order bride"
business is all about.

> So why was there a Japanese
> travel campaign with the text, "Itterashai! AIDS
> ni ki wo tukete!" (Have a nice trip! Beware of
> AIDS!), picturing a smiling Japanese man hiding
> his face behind his passport? Being fellow
> Asians does not stop Japanese men from lusting
> after Asians.

of course a japanese man is going to think of filipinos, thais, and
other non-japanese as being different. a white person in the u.s.
may not make that distinction. so in that case "an asian is an asian".
surely, you wouldn't expect a japanese person to think that way would
you? do *you* think that way?

--
__ ______ __ / __/ |

_/ (_(_) / (_(_/_/_(_/ .

nothing ever happens to us except what happens in our own minds.
-eleanor roosevelt

et...@fkym.daiichi-net.or.jp

May 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/2/98

ronald h. davis wrote:

> Eric wrote:
> >
> > So why are there sex tours for Japanese?
>
> i can't speak for sex tour operations in japan since i live in the
> united states. but in the u.s. the sex tours play to asian sex
> stereotypes.

Same in Japan. There is the media aided
stereotype that Southeast Asian women are
hostesses or prostitutes, created and/or
reinforced by the unfortunate fact that many of
them actually are.

> > So why
> > are there Koreans, Filipinas, Thais, etc., in
> > Japanese hostess bars? So why are Southeast
> > Asian girls the ones exploited in Japanese child
> > pornography?
>
> there is prostitution and pornography around the word. but going
> to a local bar to see a prostitute is quite different from going
> halfway around the world to see one. as far as the ethnicity of

Japanese men are just "lucky" to be so near
Southeast Asia. They don't need to go far. They do
travel as far as Hawaii to make it with American
prostitutes. I do not know of the existence or
extent of Japanese sex tours to Europe, like say,
Amsterdam. Why should they? It's much more
convenient, and probably much cheaper to stay
in Asia.

> the people in the bars, that may not be a coincidence. here in the
> u.s. you see oriental massage parlors in some very unusual places,
> i.e. places where there aren't a lot of oriental people. that to

And here in Japan, 98.9% ethnic Japanese, those
Korean, Thai, Filipino, Russian, Latin American,
American, Canadian, etc. hostesses and
prostitutes are by definition, out of place.

> me suggested that there was something "organized" about how oriental
> massage parlors were showing up in so many unlikely places around
> the country. my suspicion was somewhat confirmed when i saw a report
> on the tv news implicating korean organized crime groups with bringing
> women from korea to work in massage parlors here. i gather these
> exchanges involved some repayment of debt (i.e. for smuggling people
> and/or families into this country illegally). maybe something similar
> is happening in japan. i mean, people in poverty situation are ripe
> for exploitation - that's what the whole filipino "mail order bride"
> business is all about.

Here in Japan, it is Japanese and Southeast Asian
gangs responsible for the exploitation of
Southeast Asian women. There are occasional
specials and news bits about it. It is no secret.

> > So why was there a Japanese
> > travel campaign with the text, "Itterashai! AIDS
> > ni ki wo tukete!" (Have a nice trip! Beware of
> > AIDS!), picturing a smiling Japanese man hiding
> > his face behind his passport? Being fellow
> > Asians does not stop Japanese men from lusting
> > after Asians.
>
> of course a japanese man is going to think of filipinos, thais, and
> other non-japanese as being different. a white person in the u.s.
> may not make that distinction. so in that case "an asian is an asian".
> surely, you wouldn't expect a japanese person to think that way would
> you? do *you* think that way?

Well, I personally try to see people for
themselves, whatever their color or ethnicity. I
dated various women, because I liked who they
were. It is debatable how much *any* men who
deliberately exploit women or children sexually
differentiate between ethnicities. It is their
gender and lower social or economic status which
matters. They are probably not on a sex tour to
appreciate their unique culture or learn their
history.

Timothy Joseph Harvey

May 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/2/98

In soc.culture.filipino kadiwara <kadi...@gte.net> wrote:
: DEJA VU!!!!!!! Where do you guys get all the energy to talk about this
: never ending topic? Not that I don't care about it, but you guys are boring
: the hell out of me.

My suggestion to you is. . . don't hang around threads/topicd that bore
you. There are plenty of others, or start one that does interest you.

On the otherhand, if what you want to talk about bores me, I won't waste a
post telling you so.

Tim

Timothy Joseph Harvey

May 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/2/98

I think the assertion is. . . that rich nations are more likely to
"export" the problem to countries that are less able to take a stand
against it. It so happens that most of these nations are predominatly
"white," but they also include countries like Japan and Taiwan.

It no doubt exists everywhere to some degree, but some countries deal
with unacceptble behavior by allowing it to "go abroad" and become a
"tourist industry" in poor countries with great poverty and few sources
employment.

It is an "American problem" both as a social problem AND to the extent
that we allow it to spread from this country to others where the people
are less able to deal with it. We have better resources, and the problem
in this form is ours. Shouldn't we act to curb it?

Tim

In soc.culture.filipino Elisabeth <inci...@hotmail.com> wrote:
: Well, what do you think about it? I don't think paedophilia is only a

: white man's fetish, unless you assert that a particular race is more
: likely to commit a particular crime, or is more liable to crime or
: deviant behaviour.

Timothy Joseph Harvey

May 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/2/98

I assume you're an American, and not Japanese?

Address the American part of the equation, and there will be no need for
"defensiveness."

As a citizen of this country, you can act here. Debates about what other
peoples are or what countries one is not a citizen of should be doing is,
too often, rationalization used by defenders of the sex trade "industry."

BTW, there are also "Asian" groups that are concerned about this problem
both domestically and as an "export" problem. Awareness and action are
not something concerned citizens of "target nations" are waiting for us
to initiate. On the otherhand, such groups have made it known that they
would appreciate partnership and cooperation from "exporting" coutries.

Tim

: Yes, I do care about pedophilia enough to ask why attention is not

: also drawn to Asian sexual abusers. My 'defensiveness' is derived
: from Sage's continuing one-note-samba that 'white men' are the only
: abusers of Asian children. The large market in Japan for 'sailor
: girls' pornographic material is not, IMHO, the result of any demand
: occasioned by 'white men'.

Tchiowa

May 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/2/98

Timothy Joseph Harvey wrote:

> I think the assertion is. . . that rich nations are more likely to
> "export" the problem to countries that are less able to take a stand
> against it. It so happens that most of these nations are predominatly
> "white," but they also include countries like Japan and Taiwan.
>
> It no doubt exists everywhere to some degree, but some countries deal
> with unacceptble behavior by allowing it to "go abroad" and become a
> "tourist industry" in poor countries with great poverty and few sources
> employment.
>
> It is an "American problem" both as a social problem AND to the extent
> that we allow it to spread from this country to others where the people
> are less able to deal with it. We have better resources, and the problem
> in this form is ours. Shouldn't we act to curb it?

How does that rather odd bit of reasoning deal with the fact that
virtually all studies show that the American contribution to the
pedophilia problem in the Philippines is vanishingly small? Less than
1%. About 90% of child molestations are committed by a parent or family
member. Of the remaining 10%, over half are committed by other
Filipinos. Only about 5% are committed by tourists. Japan is the largest
offender and Australia is second. (Both by virtue of their proximity,
not their predelictions.) So that leaves 1% or less caused by Americans.
Kindly explain how that makes it an "American" problem.

> Tim

Tchiowa

May 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/2/98

ronald h. davis wrote:

> i can't speak for sex tour operations in japan since i live in the
> united states. but in the u.s. the sex tours play to asian sex
> stereotypes.

I'd like to verify that, if you don't mind. Kindly tell me the source of
your information. Is there a URL or 800 (900) number I can call to
research it? Have you actually seen these ads, or are you simply taking
the word or someone who took the word of someone who took the word of
someone who took...............................................

I have never seen an ad for a sex tour in the US.

C-mod

May 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/2/98

kadiwara wrote in message <6iedib$m16$3...@gte1.gte.net>...

>DEJA VU!!!!!!! Where do you guys get all the energy to talk about this
>never ending topic? Not that I don't care about it, but you guys are boring
>the hell out of me.

Not that I don't care about your opinion...but nobody told you to read the
post...dumb ass

C-mod

May 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/2/98

Tchiowa wrote in message

>Oh my god. Logic in this thread. That's the best response I've seen.

What logic dictates a person should read what bores them?

C-mod

May 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/2/98

et...@fkym.daiichi-net.or.jp wrote in message

>So why are there sex tours for Japanese?

Even if every Asian was engaged in child pornography...it doesnt make it
right.

This is not a defense of white male behavior.

C-mod

May 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/2/98

et...@fkym.daiichi-net.or.jp wrote in message

>Same in Japan. There is the media aided
>stereotype that Southeast Asian women are
>hostesses or prostitutes, created and/or
>reinforced by the unfortunate fact that many of
>them actually are.

Are you telling us that the Japanese are just as screwed up as the whites?

Another strike against the Japanese assimilation.

>Japanese men are just "lucky" to be so near
>Southeast Asia. They don't need to go far. They do
>travel as far as Hawaii to make it with American
>prostitutes. I do not know of the existence or
>extent of Japanese sex tours to Europe, like say,
>Amsterdam. Why should they? It's much more
>convenient, and probably much cheaper to stay
>in Asia.

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! You have convinced us that Japanese men are disgusting
lechers.

C-mod

May 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/2/98

Elisabeth wrote in message

>Well, what do you think about it? I don't think paedophilia is only a
>white man's fetish, unless you assert that a particular race is more
>likely to commit a particular crime, or is more liable to crime or
>deviant behaviour.

Yeah I think history has proven the white race to fit the profile you are
describing. They illegally invaded all countries.

tom...@juno.com

May 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/2/98

In article <6ig68j$nru$1...@hades.csu.net>#1/1,
"They illegally invaded all countries" Well, I can think of India
being occupied by the British, Nazi Germany's war path, and the Soviet
take-overs, but that's about it. -=Tom=-

Tchiowa

May 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/2/98

C-mod wrote:

> Elisabeth wrote in message
>
> >Well, what do you think about it? I don't think paedophilia is only a
> >white man's fetish, unless you assert that a particular race is more
> >likely to commit a particular crime, or is more liable to crime or
> >deviant behaviour.
>
> Yeah I think history has proven the white race to fit the profile you are
> describing. They illegally invaded all countries.

You're right. It's always been the whites. The Huns were white, weren't
they? The Egyptians were white, weren't they? The Mayans were white,
weren't they? The middle age Chinese were white, weren't they? The Hutus
were white, weren't they? Pol Pot was white, wasn't he? The Japanese
were white, weren't they?

You're not being just a tad selective on your history, are you?

Tchiowa

May 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/2/98

Why don't you quit cross-posting it across the net? Dumber ass.

Woo...@hotmail.com

May 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/2/98

In article <6igja6$c4$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>#1/1,

tom...@juno.com wrote:

> In article <6ig68j$nru$1...@hades.csu.net>#1/1,
> "C-mod" <cybe...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > Elisabeth wrote in message
> >
> > >Well, what do you think about it? I don't think paedophilia is only a
> > >white man's fetish, unless you assert that a particular race is more
> > >likely to commit a particular crime, or is more liable to crime or
> > >deviant behaviour.
> >
> > Yeah I think history has proven the white race to fit the profile you are
> > describing. They illegally invaded all countries.
> >

> "They illegally invaded all countries" Well, I can think of India
> being occupied by the British, Nazi Germany's war path, and the Soviet
> take-overs, but that's about it. -=Tom=-
>
> -
***** Sung to the Beach Boys song Kokomo.....

Nica-rag-ua..... Granada....
oooooh I'm gonna save ya.

Somolia... and China...
yeah, we're gonna find ya

Panama .... and La-os
we're sure gonna trounce

Vietnam... and Mexico
baby, got an itch to go...

ronald h. davis

May 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/2/98

Tchiowa wrote:

> I'd like to verify that, if you don't mind. Kindly tell me the source of
> your information. Is there a URL or 800 (900) number I can call to
> research it? Have you actually seen these ads, or are you simply taking
> the word or someone who took the word of someone who took the word of
> someone who took...............................................
>
> I have never seen an ad for a sex tour in the US.

there are plenty of spammers who were posting sex tour and "mail order
bride" operations to newsgroups (for a while soc.culture.filipino seemed
to be a favorite topic). i wasn't interested in any of them so i didn't
record url's. a good search engine and given some time you should be
able to track down a few yourself if you're interested.

ronald h. davis

May 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/2/98

Timothy Joseph Harvey wrote:

> It is an "American problem" both as a social problem AND to the extent
> that we allow it to spread from this country to others where the people
> are less able to deal with it. We have better resources, and the problem
> in this form is ours. Shouldn't we act to curb it?

the united states can only enforce laws for acts committed in this
country. they can't prosecute a person in this country for breaking
laws of another country. what this country can do, however, is
extradite offenders to the countries where the deeds were committed
for prosecution. that, however, requires that the nation wants to
prosecute...

ronald h. davis

May 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/2/98

tom...@juno.com wrote:

> In article <6ig68j$nru$1...@hades.csu.net>#1/1,
> "C-mod" <cybe...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Yeah I think history has proven the white race to fit the profile you are
> > describing. They illegally invaded all countries.
> >

> "They illegally invaded all countries" Well, I can think of India
> being occupied by the British, Nazi Germany's war path, and the Soviet
> take-overs, but that's about it. -=Tom=-

hmm, i hesitate to comment for fear of getting sucked into this
discussion but let me add that most of the current "third" world
was under white occupation, either straight out clonialism, or
"white man's burden" it's all the same. but that includes virtually
all of africa, hong kong, the philippines, borneo and sumatra,
vietnam. and let's not forget the colonization and displacement
of indiginous peoples that occurred in (what are now called) north
america, south america, and australia.

you get the idea, europeans did engage in extensive appropriation of
lands from non white people resulting in massive displacements. so
there actually is something to c-mod's statement.

Tim

May 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/2/98

wrote:

>Everybody be sure to watch the special about white men going to Asia to rape
>children tonight at 10:00 on UPN...it is channel 13 in LA.

You still around you boring little fart.

I'll choose to replay my video of Pol Pot's cremation and celebrate
the death of one of the world's worst offenders against women and
children.

regards, Tim...

et...@fkym.daiichi-net.or.jp

May 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/3/98

C-mod wrote:

> Eric wrote in message

> >Same in Japan. There is the media aided
> >stereotype that Southeast Asian women are
> >hostesses or prostitutes, created and/or
> >reinforced by the unfortunate fact that many of
> >them actually are.
>
> Are you telling us that the Japanese are just as screwed up as the whites?

As I do not believe one race is "better" than
another, well of course. Japanese problems are
just as serious as "white" problems. Pedophiles
are pedophiles, wherever you find them, no
matter who they may be.

> Another strike against the Japanese assimilation.

Unless you are implying that whites INVENTED
pedophilia, and Japanese pedophilia is them
acting white, I don't know what you are talking
about. Japanese have their own kinds of
pedophilia, such as the high school girl
prostitution mentioned by another poster, or
child pornography magazines and videos openly
for sale on store shelves, even supermarkets,
convenience stores, and video rental shops. The
Japanese girls do it voluntarily, for money or
fun. From the Japan Times, Apr. 23, 1998:

"One in 20 high school girls date men for money
and most are influenced by conversations with
their friends and the attitudes of their families,
according to a study released April 23 by the
Asian Women's Fund."

"In the study of high school students' attitudes
toward "enjo kosai," or "compensated dating," 5
percent of the 600 high school students surveyed
said they have gone out with men in return for
money or presents. About half of them, or 2.3
percent of the total, have had sex with the men."

"Although 88 percent of the girls questioned
were opposed to the idea of having sex with men
for money themselves, only 46 percent were
opposed to the idea of others going on
compensated dates, the study showed."

Do 56 percent of American girls think high
school prostitution is OK? Would 12 percent not
have misgivings about doing it themselves?

> >Japanese men are just "lucky" to be so near
> >Southeast Asia. They don't need to go far. They do
> >travel as far as Hawaii to make it with American
> >prostitutes. I do not know of the existence or
> >extent of Japanese sex tours to Europe, like say,
> >Amsterdam. Why should they? It's much more
> >convenient, and probably much cheaper to stay
> >in Asia.
>
> ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! You have convinced us that Japanese men are disgusting
> lechers.

The lechers are lechers. The prostitutes are
prostitutes. Japanese men and Japanese high
school girls are by and large, perfectly fine.

Eric Takabayashi
Fukuyama, Japan

et...@fkym.daiichi-net.or.jp

May 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/3/98

Tchiowa wrote:

> ronald h. davis wrote:
>
> > i can't speak for sex tour operations in japan since i live in the
> > united states. but in the u.s. the sex tours play to asian sex
> > stereotypes.
>
> I'd like to verify that, if you don't mind. Kindly tell me the source of
> your information. Is there a URL or 800 (900) number I can call to
> research it? Have you actually seen these ads, or are you simply taking
> the word or someone who took the word of someone who took the word of
> someone who took...............................................
>
> I have never seen an ad for a sex tour in the US.

That, sir or madam, is because you are a decent,
moral, God-fearing person who does not seek
them out or want to know, who also seems naive
not to know such things exist. Please go to
yahoo.com, and do a search for "sex tour," like I
just did. Please consult the list for "Business and
Economy:Companies:Sex:Adult Services:Travel."
Please go to singletravel.com, and see their
country by country sex guide for straight men.
Among other things: "Gentlemen's guide to the
Philippines. A free web page giving detailed (and
photos) of night life in Manila and Angeles City.
Hotels, tours, sites, bars, action spots, prices,
and of course the run down on where the
prettiest girls are :-). Updated monthly!! "

Will you next say, you don't know there is child
pornography for distribution and sale in the US?
You really wouldn't want to see the proof.

et...@fkym.daiichi-net.or.jp

May 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/3/98

tom...@juno.com wrote:

> C-mod wrote:
> >
> > Elisabeth wrote in message
> >
> > >Well, what do you think about it? I don't think paedophilia is only a
> > >white man's fetish, unless you assert that a particular race is more
> > >likely to commit a particular crime, or is more liable to crime or
> > >deviant behaviour.
> >
> > Yeah I think history has proven the white race to fit the profile you are
> > describing. They illegally invaded all countries.
> >
> "They illegally invaded all countries" Well, I can think of India
> being occupied by the British, Nazi Germany's war path, and the Soviet
> take-overs, but that's about it. -=Tom=-

Hay-soos, Tom! Ever hear of colonization of
North and South America, Australia, Asia,
Africa, and countless island nations? You think
the Soviet Union *started out* the largest
country in the world, full of whites? Whites
ONLY hail from Europe. You think the Native
Americans, Africans, Asians, Australian
Aboriginals and islanders WANTED whites there,
to take over their lands and government?

tom...@juno.com

May 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/3/98

In article <6igpd6$85a$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>#1/1,

Woo...@hotmail.com wrote:

> In article <6igja6$c4$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>#1/1,
> tom...@juno.com wrote:
> >

> > "They illegally invaded all countries" Well, I can think of India
> > being occupied by the British, Nazi Germany's war path, and the Soviet
> > take-overs, but that's about it. -=Tom=-
> >
> > -
> ***** Sung to the Beach Boys song Kokomo.....
>
> Nica-rag-ua..... Granada....
> oooooh I'm gonna save ya.

Good examples, but the Granadinans are very thankful for that invasion.

> Somolia... and China...
> yeah, we're gonna find ya

Somalia was supposed to be humanitarian, so you cannot really call it a
big bad invasion. I'll give you points on China, that was obnoxious of
the English.

> Panama .... and La-os
> we're sure gonna trounce

Again, more points for you. These invasions were totally uncalled for
to say the least.

> Vietnam... and Mexico
> baby, got an itch to go...

I couldn't agree with you more about Vietnam, but I must disagree with
you on Mexico. The Southwest was an empty frontier, and Mexico's
"claim" on in didn't mean much when they didn't have any people power
up there to back it up. It just wasn't meant to be. -=Tom=-

tom...@juno.com

May 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/3/98

In article <354BEFDC...@tezcat.com>#1/1,

"ronald h. davis" <ron...@tezcat.com> wrote:

> > "They illegally invaded all countries" Well, I can think of India
> > being occupied by the British, Nazi Germany's war path, and the Soviet
> > take-overs, but that's about it. -=Tom=-
> >

> hmm, i hesitate to comment for fear of getting sucked into this
> discussion but let me add that most of the current "third" world
> was under white occupation, either straight out clonialism, or
> "white man's burden" it's all the same. but that includes virtually
> all of africa, hong kong, the philippines, borneo and sumatra,
> vietnam. and let's not forget the colonization and displacement
> of indiginous peoples that occurred in (what are now called) north
> america, south america, and australia.

I was taking C literally. The key words are "illegally" and "country".
There were no countries in Africa or the Americas during colonialism, the
colonist drew up the boundaries for the countries later. Plus, none
of it was "illegal" at the time. It was basically anarchy on the high
seas. I guess you could say Hong Kong, but there was a lease, so it was
legalized. I don't know about the Philippines, only that we have military
there but no governmental power. (was our military kicked out of there)?
As for the Vietnam, we just wanted to kick out the cong and leave. A
dumb idea obviously. I think whites in history have been rather
prolific in walking into other peoples territory, but the US itself
has behaved well considering its power. Could you imagine if the sole
super-power were Iran, or some other extremist nation?? Later, Tom

> you get the idea, europeans did engage in extensive appropriation of
> lands from non white people resulting in massive displacements. so
> there actually is something to c-mod's statement.
>
> --
> __ ______ __ / __/ |
> _/ (_(_) / (_(_/_/_(_/ .
> nothing ever happens to us except what happens in our own minds.
> -eleanor roosevelt

tom...@juno.com

May 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/3/98

In article <6ih20i$ilr$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>#1/1,

et...@fkym.daiichi-net.or.jp wrote:

> > "They illegally invaded all countries" Well, I can think of India
> > being occupied by the British, Nazi Germany's war path, and the Soviet
> > take-overs, but that's about it. -=Tom=-
>
> Hay-soos, Tom! Ever hear of colonization of
> North and South America, Australia, Asia,
> Africa, and countless island nations? You think
> the Soviet Union *started out* the largest
> country in the world, full of whites? Whites
> ONLY hail from Europe. You think the Native
> Americans, Africans, Asians, Australian
> Aboriginals and islanders WANTED whites there,
> to take over their lands and government?

The key word here is "nations". Provide me with the name of one
nation in Africa, Americas, and Australia before the colinization
and I will eat my underwear. These lands were tribal and neolithic/
paleolithic in nature. There was no "Indian nation" to speak of. Nor
"African" or "Aborigional" nation. So cut the crap, will ya'. Tom

P.S. I will give way to the Aztecs though. That was a pretty advanced
civilization, but they were tyrants, and Cortez had no problem rounding
up an inidan posse to conquer them.

Timothy Joseph Harvey

May 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/3/98

Your facts are interesting. Are they speculation or do your have
verifiable and reputable sources you can post?

For the sake of argument. . . assuming that the 1% figure is accurate,
I don't believe your are saying that these children are insignificant
and can be overlooked. If Americans can end the 1% it contributes,
why wouldn't that be worthwhile?

Tim

In soc.culture.filipino Tchiowa <tchi...@HoTMaiL.com> wrote:
: Filipinos. Only about 5% are committed by tourists. Japan is the largest

: offender and Australia is second. (Both by virtue of their proximity,
: not their predelictions.) So that leaves 1% or less caused by Americans.
: Kindly explain how that makes it an "American" problem.

C-mod

May 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/3/98

et...@fkym.daiichi-net.or.jp

>As I do not believe one race is "better" than
>another, well of course.

Of course you do...you try to discourage every VALID criticism of the white
race by bring up irrelevant data about other people. There are difference
among people. It is clear no other people have invade every country in the
world except whites. This makes their evil tower above all others...although
the Japanese are trying their damned too imitate whites...they just dont
measure up.

> Japanese problems are
>just as serious as "white" problems. Pedophiles
>are pedophiles, wherever you find them, no
>matter who they may be.

Whites are the only creature to go to every region and introduce child sex.

C-mod

May 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/3/98

Timothy Joseph Harvey wrote in message ...

>It is an "American problem" both as a social problem AND to the extent
>that we allow it to spread from this country to others where the people
>are less able to deal with it. We have better resources, and the problem
>in this form is ours. Shouldn't we act to curb it?

GOOD...

C-mod

May 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/3/98

Tchiowa wrote in message

>How does that rather odd bit of reasoning deal with the fact that
>virtually all studies show that the American contribution to the
>pedophilia problem in the Philippines is vanishingly small? Less than
>1%.

WHERE do you get such ridiculous numbers? It is clear that child
prostitution started and thrives because of outside patronage...specifically
by whites.

C-mod

May 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/3/98

Tchiowa wrote in message <354BBB...@HoTMaiL.com>...

>> Yeah I think history has proven the white race to fit the profile you
are
>> describing. They illegally invaded all countries.
>

>You're right. It's always been the whites. The Huns were white, weren't
>they? The Egyptians were white, weren't they?

No but the got invaded...the didnt invade.

>The Mayans were white, weren't they? The middle age Chinese were white,
weren't they? The Hutus were white, weren't they? Pol Pot was white, wasn't
he? >The Japanese were white, weren't they?

All of the people you mention...with the exception of the Huns...warred
internally. It was the European enterprise which sought to invade the world.
And no amount of blood had never and I pray will never can compare to the
amount that whites have spilled (their own included).

>You're not being just a tad selective on your history, are you?

No...I never said no other people invaded other people. It seems the whites
were the MOST ambitious and have the MOST propensity for illegality and
barbarism.

C-mod

May 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/3/98

tom...@juno.com wrote in message

>"They illegally invaded all countries" Well, I can think of India
>being occupied by the British, Nazi Germany's war path, and the Soviet
>take-overs, but that's about it. -=Tom=-

Ever hear of the "scramble for Africa?" Or what about the United States of
America? Does Cortez ring a bell? The whites brought mass murder to every
region on Earth...no other people had done this and I pray no other people
will.

C-mod

May 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/3/98

ronald h. davis wrote in message

>you get the idea, europeans did engage in extensive appropriation of
>lands from non white people resulting in massive displacements. so
>there actually is something to c-mod's statement.

Please dont forget the mass murder that occurred at almost every turn...

C-mod

May 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/3/98

tom...@juno.com wrote in

>I was taking C literally. The key words are "illegally" and "country".

If your gonna try to play semantics get it right. Country does not have the
same meaning as nation...and yes there were nation-state formations in
Africa at the time of invasion. Every European nation broke local law. This
is were the illegality comes in...unless you feel I have the right to break
laws that whites set up in the lands they govern because I am not white...or
I do not recognize the gorvernmental formation.

Dont feel bad you think like a typical white. You are as all your kind has
been trained.

>There were no countries in Africa or the Americas during colonialism, the
>colonist drew up the boundaries for the countries later. Plus, none
>of it was "illegal" at the time. It was basically anarchy on the high
>seas.

Anarchy was common in Europe...that is probably why they were banned from
using certain trade routes. This doesnt mean you have to export your
anarchy.

>I guess you could say Hong Kong, but there was a lease, so it was
>legalized. I don't know about the Philippines, only that we have military
>there but no governmental power. (was our military kicked out of there)?
>As for the Vietnam, we just wanted to kick out the cong and leave. A
>dumb idea obviously. I think whites in history have been rather
>prolific in walking into other peoples territory, but the US itself
>has behaved well considering its power. Could you imagine if the sole
>super-power were Iran, or some other extremist nation??

Probably less mass murder and rape than is on the hands of Britian. There is
nothing Iran can do that has not already been done by the whites to other
people...you probably just fear who will be on the receiving end.

Rat

May 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/3/98

tom...@juno.com wrote:

> I couldn't agree with you more about Vietnam, but I must disagree with
> you on Mexico. The Southwest was an empty frontier, and Mexico's
> "claim" on in didn't mean much when they didn't have any people power
> up there to back it up. It just wasn't meant to be. -=Tom=-

I think you need to re-think this statement about Mexico.
At the time of the mexican war the US took from Mexico the
choicest of Mexican Territory. Do you REALLY believe that
at that time the MAJORITY of Mexicans lived in the poorest
most inhospitable areas of the land? Why whould they when
the climate and natural resources were much better and more
favorable in what is now the American southwest?
After the war all that was left to them was the most arrid
and unproductive land that Leaders in the US didnt feel was
worth having, if it wasnt considered so worthless, dont you
think the US would have just annexed ALL of Mexico?
There was virtually NOTHING to stop them.
The US took the best of Mexico for itself, the choicest meat
if you will, and left the boney carcass to the Mexicans.

Rat

C-mod

May 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/3/98

tom...@juno.com wrote in message

>The key word here is "nations".

The key word here is "countries." Stop twistin the truth.

>Provide me with the name of one nation in Africa, Americas, and Australia
before the colinization and I will eat my underwear.

Ghana, Mali, Asante...were all bronze age civilization with advanced metal
working techniques...aside they didn't have war as their mode of
production...as in Europe...so metal was used for jewelry, coinage, and
trade more so than weapons. West Africa had cities much larger than Europe
(and more literate) during most of the middle ages.

After you verify this please post a picture on Geocities or some othe free
web service of you eating you filthy drawers.

>These lands were tribal and neolithic/
>paleolithic in nature. There was no "Indian nation" to speak of. Nor
>"African" or "Aborigional" nation. So cut the crap, will ya'. Tom

There may not have been overcrowded cesspools where sewage was thrown on the
streets...but it would be hard to discount indigenous custom and law that
governed most of the country whites invaded. Unless of course your name is
Tom Metzger and white rule is the only thing you see as legitmate.

>P.S. I will give way to the Aztecs though. That was a pretty advanced
>civilization, but they were tyrants, and Cortez had no problem rounding
>up an inidan posse to conquer them.

The Aztecs weren't even a literate society. Many of the West African
Caliphates were more literate than Europe at the time.

C-mod

May 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/3/98

Steve Sundberg wrote in message

>The large market in Japan for 'sailor
>girls' pornographic material is not, IMHO, the result of any demand
>occasioned by 'white men'.

Then HOW do you know that?

Charles M Richmond

May 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/3/98

ronald h. davis wrote:

> Timothy Joseph Harvey wrote:
> >
> > It is an "American problem" both as a social problem AND to the extent
> > that we allow it to spread from this country to others where the people
> > are less able to deal with it. We have better resources, and the problem
> > in this form is ours. Shouldn't we act to curb it?
> >

> the united states can only enforce laws for acts committed in this
> country. they can't prosecute a person in this country for breaking
> laws of another country. what this country can do, however, is
> extradite offenders to the countries where the deeds were committed
> for prosecution. that, however, requires that the nation wants to
> prosecute...

It isn't true. The US commonly prosecutes people for crimes that
were committed overseas, even when those actions were not crimes
in the place where the action occurred. (e.g. bribery committed in
other countries) Sometimes in the case of drugs or terrorism the
'criminals' are not US citizens and have never even been in the
US. This kind of enforcement is being used against paedophiles
now. It is legal for an adult man to have sex with a 13 year old
girl in Tokyo, but the foreigner who does so is liable to be
prosecuted in his home country.

Extra-territorial enforcement can be a powerful weapon but it is
also an open door to unimaginable abuses.

* Charles Richmond Integrated International Systems Corporation *
* c...@iisc.com c...@koibito.iisc.com c...@shore.net *
* UNIX Internals, I18N, L10N, X, Realtime Imaging, and Custom S/W *
* One Longfellow Place Suite 3309 , Boston , Ma. USA 02114-2431 *
* (617) 723 7695 (617) 367 3151 FAX (617) 723 6861 *

Tchiowa

May 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/3/98

There was a survey done in several Asian countries. The results were
published late last year. The figures about 90+% of all child sexual
abuse being from relatives or friends of the child was consistent across
all countries. There was a report published in part on this group last
year from a Catholic priest in Manila (forget the name, not Cardinal
Sin) who worked with street children. He described their sexual abuse
and prostitution and said that they were mostly serving Filipino men.
All studies of sex tours in Asia show that the Japanese are the most
frequent participants, because of their proximity and relative wealth.
There was a long thread about that in this group a little over a year
ago.

et...@fkym.daiichi-net.or.jp

May 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/3/98

Cuz it's in Japanese for Japanese, with girls
doing Japanese guys, and created, sold, rented, in
98.9% ethnic majority Japan.

Eric Takabayashi
Fukuyama, Japan

Charles M Richmond

May 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/3/98

C-mod wrote:

> Steve Sundberg wrote in message
>
> >The large market in Japan for 'sailor
> >girls' pornographic material is not, IMHO, the result of any demand
> >occasioned by 'white men'.
>
> Then HOW do you know that?

According to the Japanese government the total European and
American residents in Japan is less than .00005 of the population.
Even if all of them were 'white men' with none of them women,
children, non-caucasions, etc, it is pretty obvious that they
are not responsible for a multi-billion yen industry that even
permeates convenience store shelves.

ronald h. davis

May 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/3/98

Charles M Richmond wrote:

> It isn't true. The US commonly prosecutes people for crimes that
> were committed overseas, even when those actions were not crimes
> in the place where the action occurred. (e.g. bribery committed in
> other countries) Sometimes in the case of drugs or terrorism the
> 'criminals' are not US citizens and have never even been in the
> US. This kind of enforcement is being used against paedophiles
> now. It is legal for an adult man to have sex with a 13 year old
> girl in Tokyo, but the foreigner who does so is liable to be
> prosecuted in his home country.

that sounds like a curious interpretation of the law. is it a law
in japan that mandates this? i mean, if you committed a crime in one
state within the us and went to another the state in which the crime
was committed would have to make a request to have the accused
extradited back there for prosecution (assuming that federal juridiction
was not involved).

so if states within the same country don't have the rights that you
describe its hard to imagine that sovereign nations do. even in the
case of nazi war criminals in this country, the u.s. doesn't do
prosecution: what they can do is revoke citizenship and extradite the
person to another country (e.g. israel) for prosecution.

tom...@juno.com

May 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/3/98

In article <354C7D...@cris.com>#1/1,

You have a point. I did some reading, and it seems that the American
signers of the Treaty of Guadelupe Hidalgo got a bit greedy. They had
to have the San Diego harbor for obvious reasons. They should have
been satisfied with just the San Francisco harbor, and drew the border
somewhere north of LA, around the Santa Niez mountains and across the
Sierra Nevada's. That land is virtually inpassable. The area of the
present border across San Ysidro is nearly impossible to regulate without
a electrified Berlin wall and lots of political uproars. -=Tom=-

ronald h. davis

May 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/3/98

tom...@juno.com wrote:

> The key word here is "nations". Provide me with the name of one

> nation in Africa, Americas, and Australia before the colinization
> and I will eat my underwear.

get out the salt and pepper and get ready to start chomping...

two west african empires that come to mind are the songhay and mali
empires which existed prior to colonialism. those are just two that
come to my mind; there were kingdoms *throughout* the continent of
africa.

your statement shows the kind ignorance that comes from viewing the
"tarzan" movies, or the films of martin and ossa johnson as providing
a factual representation of africa as one inhabited by people who had
no civilization and spent their time swinging from trees and chucking
spears.

the fact is that there were a number of highly developed societies on
the continent of africa - that's why there's so much stolen african
art that no sits in european museums. the problem is that the european
colonialists divided up the continent for *their* benefit and created
colonies which forced people of different ethnicities together who never
would have formed a unitary nation on their own. that's one of the
major problems facing african nations today - resolving the unnatural
divisions left by colonialism with the ethnic realities of the post
colonial "nations".

this is also a problem that you see in places like india and the
philippines where pre-colonial alignments were completely discarded
as a result of colonialism.

now your argument might be: but these weren't nations. but such a
response would also indicate ingorance because it says that a nation
can't be a nation unless white people recognize it as such. that is
precisely the reasoning of "the white man's burden" that non-white
people couldn't be civilized unless white people "lifted them up" by
imposing it upon them. it's really just silly, racist thinking.

tom...@juno.com

May 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/3/98

In article <6ii6um$mq$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>#1/1,

et...@fkym.daiichi-net.or.jp wrote:

> C-mod wrote:
> >

> > Steve Sundberg wrote in message
> >
> > >The large market in Japan for 'sailor
> > >girls' pornographic material is not, IMHO, the result of any demand
> > >occasioned by 'white men'.
> >
> > Then HOW do you know that?
>
> Cuz it's in Japanese for Japanese, with girls
> doing Japanese guys, and created, sold, rented, in
> 98.9% ethnic majority Japan.

Shush! You are recking C's theory that only whites are pedophiles.

Of course all races have their pedophiles. As long as we are on the
subject of Japanese, let's not forget the Korean "comfort girls". I'll
bet many of them were super young.

C-mod, It is not uncommon in African tribes for young girls to be
married (mated) to the village men. It is culturally accepted...and
don't tell me these animistic tribes have some "age of consent" laws.

-=Tom=-

> Eric Takabayashi
> Fukuyama, Japan

tom...@juno.com

May 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/3/98

In article <354ace21...@news.zeta.org.au>#1/1,
rip...@zeta.org.au (Tim) wrote:

> On Fri, 1 May 1998 07:10:59 -0700, "C-mod" <cybe...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Everybody be sure to watch the special about white men going to Asia to
rape
> >children tonight at 10:00 on UPN...it is channel 13 in LA.
>
> You still around you boring little fart.
>
> I'll choose to replay my video of Pol Pot's cremation and celebrate
> the death of one of the world's worst offenders against women and
> children.
>
> regards, Tim...

Cremation was too good for him, don't you think? I mean, the guy
got a decent ceremony. I would have preserved him (like Lenin) and
put him on permenent display at the Louvre in France. -=Tom=-

Jon / Back41more

May 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/3/98

C-mod wrote in message <6ihu54$qbd$1...@hades.csu.net>...

>tom...@juno.com wrote in message
>
>>"They illegally invaded all countries" Well, I can think of India
>>being occupied by the British, Nazi Germany's war path, and the Soviet
>>take-overs, but that's about it. -=Tom=-
>
>Ever hear of the "scramble for Africa?"

Yeah, I've heard of it. That was back in 1880 something. A bunch of European
countries threw a pizza party, and Africa was the pizza.
C-mod, do you know what the USA had in common with the Soviet Union
regarding policy toward African colonialism?
They both disapproved of it and refused to practice it.

Or what about the United States of
>America?

What about it? It's a country very few people want to leave, and millions
upon millions from all over the world want dearly to be a part of.

>Does Cortez ring a bell?

Cortez was a US citizen?

The whites brought mass murder to every
>region on Earth...

Most everyone else kept their mass murder closer to home.

no other people had done this

No other people ever possessed the technological or strategic ability to do
it.

and I pray no other people
>will.

Me too. But as long as we have people on Earth looking to justify exploiting
whole groups of people by demonizing them and blaming them for the problems
of the world, the danger of a repeat is ever present. There are no "demonic"
ethnic groups. All have done good and evil. Some have done it on a grander
scale than others.

Tchiowa

May 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/3/98

ronald h. davis wrote:

> tom...@juno.com wrote:
> >
> > The key word here is "nations". Provide me with the name of one
> > nation in Africa, Americas, and Australia before the colinization
> > and I will eat my underwear.
> >

> get out the salt and pepper and get ready to start chomping...
>
> two west african empires that come to mind are the songhay and mali
> empires which existed prior to colonialism. those are just two that
> come to my mind; there were kingdoms *throughout* the continent of
> africa.

The key word is "country". That implies defined specific boundaries,
governmental organization, etc. That didn't exist in pre-colonial
Africa.

tom...@juno.com

May 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/3/98

In article <354CA0A5...@tezcat.com>#1/1,

"ronald h. davis" <ron...@tezcat.com> wrote:

> tom...@juno.com wrote:
> >
> > The key word here is "nations". Provide me with the name of one
> > nation in Africa, Americas, and Australia before the colinization
> > and I will eat my underwear.
> >

> get out the salt and pepper and get ready to start chomping...
>
> two west african empires that come to mind are the songhay and mali
> empires which existed prior to colonialism. those are just two that
> come to my mind; there were kingdoms *throughout* the continent of
> africa.

I conceid defeat on that one. I wasn't entirely correct in my reasoning.
Obviously some areas of Africa were established kingdoms. However,
I opted to eat a ham n' cheese instead of the underwear. Cotton
fibers upset my stomach.

> your statement shows the kind ignorance that comes from viewing the
> "tarzan" movies, or the films of martin and ossa johnson as providing
> a factual representation of africa as one inhabited by people who had
> no civilization and spent their time swinging from trees and chucking
> spears.

Well, the swinging from trees part never happened, but there was
a lot of spear throwing. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

> the fact is that there were a number of highly developed societies on
> the continent of africa - that's why there's so much stolen african
> art that no sits in european museums. the problem is that the european
> colonialists divided up the continent for *their* benefit and created
> colonies which forced people of different ethnicities together who never
> would have formed a unitary nation on their own. that's one of the
> major problems facing african nations today - resolving the unnatural
> divisions left by colonialism with the ethnic realities of the post
> colonial "nations".

True. i.e. You had the English marching one way, and the Belgians the other.
When they met, they didn't fight, they just drew a line.

> this is also a problem that you see in places like india and the
> philippines where pre-colonial alignments were completely discarded
> as a result of colonialism.
>
> now your argument might be: but these weren't nations. but such a
> response would also indicate ingorance because it says that a nation
> can't be a nation unless white people recognize it as such. that is
> precisely the reasoning of "the white man's burden" that non-white
> people couldn't be civilized unless white people "lifted them up" by
> imposing it upon them. it's really just silly, racist thinking.

I was just sick of C's contention that only whites are invaders
and war mongers. My contention is that they were just better at it,
and generally more advanced. I think it was a combination of their
ability to get around, and their economic need to do so. -=Tom=-

Jon / Back41more

May 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/3/98

tom...@juno.com wrote in message <6iid1l$8a8$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

>> C-mod wrote:

>> > Then HOW do you know that?

>C-mod, It is not uncommon in African tribes for young girls to be

>married (mated) to the village men. It is culturally accepted...and
>don't tell me these animistic tribes have some "age of consent" laws.

I don't mean to offend any Moslems (if this isn't true), but I think I read
somewhere that Mohammed married his 9 year old niece.

Jon / Back41more

May 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/3/98

ronald h. davis wrote in message <354CA0A5...@tezcat.com>...
>tom...@juno.com wrote:

>two west african empires that come to mind are the songhay

Songhai was overthrown in 1591 by other Africans (Moroccans). This was over
two centuries before the colonial era.

>and mali

By 1550, Mali had ceased to be important as a political entity.

>empires which existed prior to colonialism.

Two to three centuries prior to colonialism.

those are just two that
>come to my mind; there were kingdoms *throughout* the continent of
>africa.

Better examples would be:

The Fulani Empire: a muslim theocracy that used "jihad" as a pretense to
engulf Yorubaland and others. It was in decline when the British took over
what came to be known as Northern Nigeria.

The Asante, Dahomey, Oyo empires: All slave empires.

The Dahomey for example:

"The kingdom was a form of absolute monarchy unique in Africa. The king,
surrounded by a magnificent retinue, was the unchallenged pinnacle of a
rigidly stratified society of royalty, commoners, and slaves. He governed
through a centralized bureaucracy staffed by commoners who could not
threaten his authority. Each male official in the field had a female
counterpart at court who monitored his activities and advised the king.
Conquered territories were assimilated through intermarriage, uniform laws,
and a common tradition of enmity to the Yoruba.
Dahomey was organized for war, not only to expand its boundaries but also
to take captives as slaves. Slaves were either sold to the Europeans in
exchange for weapons or kept to work the royal plantations that supplied
food for the army and court. From approximately 1680, a regular census of
population was taken as a basis for military conscription. Female soldiers,
called Amazons by the Europeans, served as royal bodyguards when not in
combat.
In 1892 a French expedition defeated the Dahomeyans and established a
protectorate."

There are many, many other examples. The Sotho nation being one that is
pleasantly interesting:

"According to tradition, Mshweshwe in 1806 visited the chief and wise man
Mohlomi to learn how to become a great chief; Mohlomi recommended gentleness
and benevolence and suggested that Mshweshwe extend his influence by
marrying many wives. These words guided Mshweshwe's actions throughout his
life. In 1809 he took the name Mshweshwe, an imitation of the sounds made by
a knife in shaving.
A series of cattle raids and subsequent conquests brought Mshweshwe
greater prestige. He eventually united the various small groups to form the
Sotho nation, called by English-speaking persons Basutoland. Ruling from his
impregnable stronghold, Thaba Bosiu (q.v.; "Mountain of the Night"), he
pursued a policy of peace and prosperity. He is particularly noted for his
superior military tactics and his skillful diplomacy.
With characteristic temporizing, Mshweshwe maintained his power, often
playing off British and Boer against one another, until 1843, when he allied
himself with the British. Five years later most of his lands were annexed by
Britain, and soon disputes led to a war in which the overconfident British
were defeated. When conflict with the British began to go against him,
Mshweshwe succeeded in persuading the British to annex Sotho lands in 1868.
Thereafter the region officially became known by the British name
Basutoland."

* All cites are from that most disreputable of sources: The Britannica

>the fact is that there were a number of highly developed societies on
>the continent of africa -

That's true. The Dahomey, for example, conducted an annual census for the
purposes of conscription.

>the problem is that the european
>colonialists divided up the continent for *their* benefit and created
>colonies which forced people of different ethnicities together who never
>would have formed a unitary nation on their own.

It is true this is *a* problem. Africans were pretty much at each other's
throats for a long time before the colonial era. Had the Africans not been a
house divided, they could never have been conquered.

that is
>precisely the reasoning of "the white man's burden" that non-white
>people couldn't be civilized unless white people "lifted them up" by
>imposing it upon them. it's really just silly, racist thinking.

Yes it is silly racist thinking, But it is questionable as to whether the
African slave trade would ever have been abolished were it not for the
efforts of the British.

Timothy Joseph Harvey

May 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/3/98

That is not entirely true. If you're interested, the US has statutes
on the books that cover citizens violating US laws abroad. If you're
interested, email me and I'll furnish you with them. There are laws
that are aimed at the "customers" that fund international sex traffic,
but they need to be reinforced and enforcement and prosecution
strengthened including better coordination with target countries and
more secrutiny of "loop hole" services here like penpal services and
travel agencies.

There is more that can be done. For instance, how about a modified
"Megan's Law" which either forbids convicted pedophiles and other
sex offenders from travelling abroad or requires that they be identified
as such on their passports?

If you want to talk about this in greater depth, let's go off-line.

Tim

: the united states can only enforce laws for acts committed in this

: country. they can't prosecute a person in this country for breaking
: laws of another country. what this country can do, however, is
: extradite offenders to the countries where the deeds were committed
: for prosecution. that, however, requires that the nation wants to
: prosecute...

Tchiowa

May 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/3/98

Timothy Joseph Harvey wrote:

> That is not entirely true. If you're interested, the US has statutes
> on the books that cover citizens violating US laws abroad. If you're
> interested, email me and I'll furnish you with them. There are laws
> that are aimed at the "customers" that fund international sex traffic,
> but they need to be reinforced and enforcement and prosecution
> strengthened including better coordination with target countries and
> more secrutiny of "loop hole" services here like penpal services and
> travel agencies.
>
> There is more that can be done. For instance, how about a modified
> "Megan's Law" which either forbids convicted pedophiles and other
> sex offenders from travelling abroad or requires that they be identified
> as such on their passports?

Scarlet letter time?

> If you want to talk about this in greater depth, let's go off-line.
>
> Tim

Charles M Richmond

May 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/3/98

C-mod wrote:

> tom...@juno.com wrote in message

> >The key word here is "nations".
>
> The key word here is "countries." Stop twistin the truth.
>
> >Provide me with the name of one nation in Africa, Americas, and Australia
> before the colinization and I will eat my underwear.
>
> Ghana, Mali, Asante...were all bronze age civilization with advanced metal
> working techniques...aside they didn't have war as their mode of
> production...as in Europe...so metal was used for jewelry, coinage, and
> trade more so than weapons. West Africa had cities much larger than Europe
> (and more literate) during most of the middle ages.
>
> After you verify this please post a picture on Geocities or some othe free
> web service of you eating you filthy drawers.

You won't see me standing shoulder to shoulder with C-mod very often
but this is one of those times. Tom, your knowledge of history is
zilch and I too want to see you eat your shorts.

Charlie

Message has been deleted

Tim

May 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/4/98

On Sun, 3 May 1998 07:10:26 -0700, "C-mod" <cybe...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Tchiowa wrote in message
>
>>How does that rather odd bit of reasoning deal with the fact that
>>virtually all studies show that the American contribution to the
>>pedophilia problem in the Philippines is vanishingly small? Less than
>>1%.
>
>WHERE do you get such ridiculous numbers? It is clear that child
>prostitution started and thrives because of outside patronage...specifically
>by whites.

Prove it.

regards, Tim...

Tim

May 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/4/98

On Fri, 1 May 1998 17:19:44 -0700, "C-mod" <cybe...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Steve Sundberg wrote in message <354a2677...@news2.mm.com>...
>>I wonder how the numbers compare with the sex charters organized in
>>Asia by Asians for Asians? Do you really believe pedophilia is only a
>
>Do you really want me to answer that?

Yes.

tchi...@hotmail.com

May 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/4/98

In article <xdX21.7226$Fu5.5...@news2.teleport.com>#1/1,
Timothy Joseph Harvey <r...@user2.teleport.com> wrote:

> Your facts are interesting. Are they speculation or do your have
> verifiable and reputable sources you can post?
>
> For the sake of argument. . . assuming that the 1% figure is accurate,
> I don't believe your are saying that these children are insignificant
> and can be overlooked. If Americans can end the 1% it contributes,
> why wouldn't that be worthwhile?

You miss the point completely, Mr. Harvey. (Or at least I hope you "missed"
it, I'd hate to think you were deliberately violating your agreement with
BBQ.)

No one said that America should not deal with its share of the problem.
Kindly tell me where I, or anyone else, said that.

The point is, if less than 1% of the problem stems from Americans then, by
pure and simple definition, it is NOT an "American Problem" as you labelled
it.

> Tim
>
> In soc.culture.filipino Tchiowa <tchi...@HoTMaiL.com> wrote:
> : Filipinos. Only about 5% are committed by tourists. Japan is the largest
> : offender and Australia is second. (Both by virtue of their proximity,
> : not their predelictions.) So that leaves 1% or less caused by Americans.
> : Kindly explain how that makes it an "American" problem.

> --
> Tim Harvey rightWrite, Incorporated r...@teleport.COM (503) 977-
3627

Don Kirkman

May 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/4/98

It seems to me I heard somewhere that tom...@juno.com wrote in article
<6iid1l$8a8$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>:

>In article <6ii6um$mq$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>#1/1,
> et...@fkym.daiichi-net.or.jp wrote:

>> C-mod wrote:

>> > Then HOW do you know that?

>> Cuz it's in Japanese for Japanese, with girls

>> doing Japanese guys, and created, sold, rented, in
>> 98.9% ethnic majority Japan.

>Shush! You are recking C's theory that only whites are pedophiles.

>Of course all races have their pedophiles. As long as we are on the
>subject of Japanese, let's not forget the Korean "comfort girls". I'll
>bet many of them were super young.

Just to make sure you aren't confusing yourself, the usual term is
"comfort *women*, not comfort girls. There's no hint of being underage
or young in the term as it's used in Japan.

>C-mod, It is not uncommon in African tribes for young girls to be
>married (mated) to the village men. It is culturally accepted...and
>don't tell me these animistic tribes have some "age of consent" laws.

And of course girls in their early teens were married in Europe and the
US in fairly recent times. Romeo and Juliet were what, fifteen?

But let's not confuse legitimate courtship and/or marriage with
pedophilia.
--
Don
new...@abac.com

C-mod

May 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/4/98

Tchiowa wrote in message <354C8C...@HoTMaiL.com>...
>C-mod wrote:

>There was a survey done in several Asian countries. The results were
>published late last year. The figures about 90+% of all child sexual
>abuse being from relatives or friends of the child was consistent across
>all countries.

If this is true it has been caused by the white pedophile influence

C-mod

May 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/4/98

Tim wrote in message <354da9ad...@news.zeta.org.au>...

>Prove it.

The tv special already did...that is what this post is all about.

You are the one that is doubted

C-mod

May 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/4/98

Nobody wrote in message
>NO, it is a statement of criticism of "human" behavior, and a
>statement that the behavior you are so offended by has no particular
>racial bound.

The white contribution is immeasurable...and no everyone doesn't do it

C-mod

May 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/4/98

tchi...@hotmail.com wrote in message

>The point is, if less than 1% of the problem stems from Americans then, by
>pure and simple definition, it is NOT an "American Problem" as you labelled
>it.

Americans are waaay more than 1% of the problem and you know it...your
pulling that number out of your ass

C-mod

May 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/4/98

Tchiowa wrote in message

>The key word is "country". That implies defined specific boundaries,
>governmental organization, etc. That didn't exist in pre-colonial
>Africa.

Damn...you ignorance is both appalling and willful. We have already post
information that meets all the criteria of country...If Medieval Mali was
not a country then Japan surely wasn't as for most of Europe during the
time.

C-mod

May 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/4/98

tom...@juno.com wrote in message

> I was just sick of C's contention that only whites are invaders
>and war mongers. My contention is that they were just better at it,
>and generally more advanced.

Only in their ability to slaughter as many people as possible...it that is
advanced...

C-mod

May 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/4/98

Jon / Back41more wrote in message

>No other people ever possessed the technological or strategic ability to do
it.

NOT true...China had the ability to do it for several hundred years...but
then again China is a *real* Civilization.

C-mod

May 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/4/98

Nobody wrote in message
>Let us face the fact that it is highly likely that if ANY secular
>power ever created such superiority over the others in the world it
>would happen again. Who would not fear a world in which all the
>Chinese military was invunerable to all our weapons and they had the
>means to go anywhere in the world at the blink of an eye. With the
>search for technology as it is today, it is not inconceivable that
>such a situation could occur.

Probably less people that live in fear of US retribution for not towing the
American line. The threat and attack of conventional, biological and even
nuclear arsenal has been consistently unleash on the majority of the
world...who happens to be non-white.

C-mod

May 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/4/98

Nobody wrote in message <snip>

This is one of the most common arguments I see among whites. When
criticizing blacks the can nail a problem down to a community "blacks have a
problem with crime, teenage pregnancy, etc)...When we start talking about
the negative things white have and are doing...ALL of the sudden we start
speaking in generalities about all people...and start doing the Ray Charles
impersonation.

C-mod

May 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/4/98

tom...@juno.com wrote in message

>Shush! You are recking C's theory that only whites are pedophiles.

Never said ONLY whites...Whites have a very high propensity toward
pedophilia...more so than most peoples...with the possible exception of
Japan.

It is clear something like 94% of all serial child molesters are white in
the US.

Coincidence? No...

C-mod

May 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/4/98

et...@fkym.daiichi-net.or.jp wrote in message

>> Then HOW do you know that?
>
>Cuz it's in Japanese for Japanese, with girls
>doing Japanese guys, and created, sold, rented, in
>98.9% ethnic majority Japan.

You must really hate the Japanese...and you are successfully spreading that
hate.

This whole discussion is about white pedophilia any...it begins in Europe
with Ancient Greece.

C-mod

May 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/4/98

Tim wrote in message

>I'll choose to replay my video of Pol Pot's cremation and celebrate
>the death of one of the world's worst offenders against women and
>children.

Figures...concerned with irrelevant old men rather than what you can do
about current offenses.

I wouldn't expect more from someone so stupid.

Bill Franke

May 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/4/98

C-mod wrote in message <6ihtmf$rim$1...@hades.csu.net>...

>It is clear that child
>prostitution started and thrives because of outside
patronage...specifically
>by whites.

Gee, that's very interesting. And who, pray tell, are the purveyors of Asian
children for said prostitution? ANSWER: Why Asian parents and Asian pimps,
none of whom are beneath selling their own flesh and blood for a paltry few
shekels. Too bad you're colorblind (you'd have to be to see things as black
and white as you do) or you'd notice that nobody escapes the guilt here.

ronald h. davis

May 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/4/98

i think the issue is (and it's not a groundless one) that poverty is
what drives parents to pimp their children to people with money.
thus, it is people with wealth who are taking advantage of the
desparation which drives parents to do these things.

in that regard the customers are more at fault because for them
pedophilia is a matter of leisure; for the "purveyors" its a matter
of survival.

clearly, equal "guilt" cannot be assigned in such circumstances.

--
__ ______ __ / __/ |
_/ (_(_) / (_(_/_/_(_/ .
nothing ever happens to us except what happens in our own minds.
-eleanor roosevelt

Jon / Back41more

May 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/4/98

C-mod wrote in message <6ilg9k$oju$1...@hades.csu.net>...

Please clear this up for me, C-mod, because I don't think China ever got
past warring amongst themselves long enough to consolidate the kind of power
necessary to invade "every region on Earth." There were some non-aggressive
emperors who could have successfuly engaged in some expansionist policies,
and chose not to. But I don't think China was ever powerful enough to stop
worrying about outside invaders, much less contemplate taking over the
world.
Could you please elaborate? Which dynasties? What time periods?

ke...@jps.net

May 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/4/98

In article <354E4CA4...@tezcat.com>#1/1,

"ronald h. davis" <ron...@tezcat.com> wrote:

> Bill Franke wrote:
> >
> > C-mod wrote in message <6ihtmf$rim$1...@hades.csu.net>...
> > >

> > >It is clear that child
> > >prostitution started and thrives because of outside
> > patronage...specifically
> > >by whites.
> >
> > Gee, that's very interesting. And who, pray tell, are the purveyors of
Asian
> > children for said prostitution? ANSWER: Why Asian parents and Asian pimps,
> > none of whom are beneath selling their own flesh and blood for a paltry
few
> > shekels. Too bad you're colorblind (you'd have to be to see things as
black
> > and white as you do) or you'd notice that nobody escapes the guilt here.
> >

> i think the issue is (and it's not a groundless one) that poverty is
> what drives parents to pimp their children to people with money.
> thus, it is people with wealth who are taking advantage of the
> desparation which drives parents to do these things.
>
> in that regard the customers are more at fault because for them
> pedophilia is a matter of leisure; for the "purveyors" its a matter
> of survival.
>
> clearly, equal "guilt" cannot be assigned in such circumstances.

I agree. How would Americans or Europeans react if it was discovered
large numbers of Japanese and Taiwanese tourists were coming to their
countries to victimize children? Or if some prostitution ring were caught
smuggling young white boys to sastify the lusts of rich businessmen in
Tokyo?

Do you think they would just brush it off as something that happens
everywhere, all the time. Or would they simply lay the blame on the
parents of the children?

Regards,
Paul Kekai Manansala

TOT RACER

May 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/5/98

ronald h. davis wrote in message <354E4CA4...@tezcat.com>...

>Bill Franke wrote:
>>
>> C-mod wrote in message <6ihtmf$rim$1...@hades.csu.net>...
>> >

>> >It is clear that child
>> >prostitution started and thrives because of outside
>> patronage...specifically
>> >by whites.
>>
>> Gee, that's very interesting. And who, pray tell, are the purveyors of
Asian
>> children for said prostitution? ANSWER: Why Asian parents and Asian
pimps,
>> none of whom are beneath selling their own flesh and blood for a paltry
few
>> shekels. Too bad you're colorblind (you'd have to be to see things as
black
>> and white as you do) or you'd notice that nobody escapes the guilt here.
>>

>i think the issue is (and it's not a groundless one) that poverty is
>what drives parents to pimp their children to people with money.
>thus, it is people with wealth who are taking advantage of the
>desparation which drives parents to do these things.
>
>in that regard the customers are more at fault because for them
>pedophilia is a matter of leisure; for the "purveyors" its a matter
>of survival.
>
>clearly, equal "guilt" cannot be assigned in such circumstances.

Aren't we talking about counties where children are often married off at
ages as young as 10? The reason that so many (perverted) men in the
west find this attractive is that it is illegal in the West- simple as
that. Why all the philosophising?- Every country has it's own perverts-
The west's can afford to feed their perversion in the East- big deal.
Market forces and all that.

dab

Tim

May 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/5/98

On Sat, 2 May 1998 15:24:22 -0700, "C-mod" <cybe...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Elisabeth wrote in message
>
>>Well, what do you think about it? I don't think paedophilia is only a
>>white man's fetish, unless you assert that a particular race is more
>>likely to commit a particular crime, or is more liable to crime or
>>deviant behaviour.
>
>Yeah I think history has proven the white race to fit the profile you are
>describing. They illegally invaded all countries.

How do you relate invasion with paedophilea and deviant behaviour you
moron. You really do try hard don't you.

regards, Tim...

Tim

May 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/5/98

On Mon, 4 May 1998 15:52:53 -0700, "C-mod" <cybe...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

What, you mean in much the same way you react when the discussion
turns to Asians committing similar crimes (ie paedophillea etc) where
you try to deflect the entire discussion?

regards, Tim...

Tim

May 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/5/98

On Mon, 4 May 1998 16:00:47 -0700, "C-mod" <cybe...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Pot (pardon the pun) calling the kettle black C-mod? OK let's talk
about the Asian (as well as white) involvement in the child sex trade
in Asia then shall we.

Until you can show enough responsibility to accept that this is not
only a "white man's" crime/obsession, you have absolutely no
credibility.

I wouldn't expect more from someone so driven by hatred and racist
beliefs/ideologies.

regards, Tim...

tchi...@hotmail.com

May 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/5/98

In article <6ilh1j$8g1$1...@hades.csu.net>#1/1,

"C-mod" <cybe...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> et...@fkym.daiichi-net.or.jp wrote in message
> >> Then HOW do you know that?
> >
> >Cuz it's in Japanese for Japanese, with girls
> >doing Japanese guys, and created, sold, rented, in
> >98.9% ethnic majority Japan.
>
> You must really hate the Japanese...and you are successfully spreading that
> hate.

You mean kind of the way you're trying to spread hate about white?

You're a bigot. That much is clear.

C-mod

May 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/5/98

TOT RACER wrote in message

>Aren't we talking about counties where children are often married off at
>ages as young as 10? The reason that so many (perverted) men in the
>west find this attractive is that it is illegal in the West- simple as
>that. Why all the philosophising?- Every country has it's own perverts-
>The west's can afford to feed their perversion in the East- big deal.
>Market forces and all that.

Yet another free market fanatic..."market forces" justify anything to these
animals...even child prostitution...

C-mod

May 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/5/98

Tim wrote in message

>What, you mean in much the same way you react when the discussion
>turns to Asians committing similar crimes (ie paedophillea etc) where
>you try to deflect the entire discussion?

This is MY thread...you have deflect the subject...The High Rate of
Pedophiles among Whites.

C-mod

May 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/5/98

Tim wrote in message

>How do you relate invasion with paedophilea and deviant behaviour you
>moron. You really do try hard don't you.

Invasion included many vice...child rape is one of them...I would argue
invasion of another peoples is deviant behavior in itself.

<among most of humanity anyway>

It is loading more messages.