NEED A MICROSOFT OFFICE 2003 STANDARD EDITION PRODUCT KEY

jism...@yahoo.com

May 23, 2008, 11:14:02 PM5/23/08
I have lost my copy of Microsoft Office 2003 Standard Edition, I am
the church clerk at my church and I can't get into any of my church
documents without it, and I don't have the money to buy another
program, does anyone here have a product key that they could give me
for Microsoft Office 2003 Standard Edition ??

I would greatly appreciate your help, Thank You and God Bless You

If you do not want to post it here, feel free to send me an email
at :
jism...@yahoo.com

Frau Himmel

May 24, 2008, 9:34:58 AM5/24/08
Try these:
MS Office 2003 s/n:W786H-2PQKV-4VRQY-7BPF8-2WRRT or
H4RFW-HYMF3-78WBD-F2P92-QQ3WT or
DM8R3-3VBXF-F7JRX-FJ7P4-YD3HM

Worship, praise, love and adore HIM, Our Heavenly Father.

Frau Himmel
Still trying to outrun the death grip clutches of The Strangler

sandy58

Jun 2, 2008, 5:42:26 AM6/2/08
> jismit...@yahoo.com

Yeah, right. Did you give up on the prayers bit, rev? Nuffink 'appenin
on that side? Sob stories we don't need, bruv. Just state what you are
looking for without the shit. OK?

Frau Himmel

Jun 2, 2008, 4:04:18 PM6/2/08
"sandy58" <alec...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

> > I would greatly appreciate your help, Thank You and God Bless You
> Yeah, right. Did you give up on the prayers bit, rev? Nuffink 'appenin
> on that side? Sob stories we don't need, bruv. Just state what you are
> looking for without the shit. OK?

HOW DARE YOU use a foul, obscene, profane, indecent
word whenst referring to HIM, Our Heavenly Father? You
admonish those who fail to be polite in their REQuests and
whenst one uses the most graceful manner possible, you
insult and use sacrilege in the name of Thy Holy Father.

The REQuester could not have been more polite and
courteous. Words like "greatly appreciate", and "Thank You"
with the Blessings of The Lord.

Repent and beg forgiveness for you have mortally sinned.
Remember, HE sacrificed HIS Only Son, Jesus Christ for
our sins. The Judgment Day will be upon us whenst we
are all judged and shall be punished for our sins. Beg
forgiveness and share in the Kingdom of Heaven and feast
upon the loins of the fatted cow lest you burn forever in the
fires of Hell and tortures of Satan.

sami.a...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2012, 10:32:11 AM8/31/12

8lo...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2012, 1:07:31 PM9/19/12
errrrr wrrrooonng

rachi...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2012, 10:41:03 AM12/29/12
erour nonononono

ctan...@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2014, 2:40:58 AM12/26/14
Try this key: F3W2H-RGTTQ-GQPT2-3QKD2-4TKXM works it has been tested. This will install trial version of Microsoft Office 2003 Trial edition.
Try before you buy, it is illegal to give full product keys to people.

Enjoy the trial.

butlerb...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2015, 6:48:57 AM2/23/15
WOW you are a rude ass

nguyenmanhd...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2015, 11:04:58 PM10/10/15
thanks <3

tinashe...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2016, 7:54:43 AM10/28/16
thank you

rebamo...@gmail.com

May 29, 2017, 4:01:32 PM5/29/17
I have a Microsoft office 2003 Edition.(Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition Version 2002)Registered to: 76487-OEM-0011903-00803. There is no disc located in the modem and no packaging. I know it is an old series,but the computer is in great shape and I'm only going to use the email and internet. I do not need to invest in upgrading. If you could please assist me with a product key code, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you in advance Reba

centobi...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2019, 8:11:00 PM4/25/19
hope it works out for you hail satan :)