EASY END TO CLIFF MORRISON QUESTIONS

HYPERVIEW

Jun 30, 1998, 3:00:00β€―AM6/30/98

sorry to do this to you Cliff, but my background studies
have been in law and what not, i love a good debate,
and i like to win,

i have nothing against you personally, i just the to
find the answers to unanswered questions,

my guess is your hiding your true last name (changed
it to Morrison when you began singing)

what is your true last name? i am sure people

would like to take a look at your birth certificate

and see who is in the "father" space,

you date of birth too i am sure would help,

My personal guess is that the name in the space

for "father" is certainly not "James Douglas Morrison"

but some other name, the man who actually fathered you,

you certainly can make up a false birth certificate

and post it on your site, but you cannot touch

the original on file in the proper gov office,

(least i think you cannot)

So Cliff, who's name is on your birth certificate

under "father" , you claim your mom of course

knew Jim was the father? so she would have certainly

put "James Douglas Morrsion" am i right?

Jim was rich so she wouldn't have wanted to see you

lose your rights as heir?

so cliff? gonna reveal the info that can make or

break your claim???

Brian

http://members.aol.com/HYPERVIEW
.... real audio & cd release

PButler111

Jun 30, 1998, 3:00:00β€―AM6/30/98

Cliff "Morrison's" real name is Cliff Marsden. He is not Jim Morrison's son,
and has been denouced as a fraud by Jim's parents.

Rtfldgr

Jun 30, 1998, 3:00:00β€―AM6/30/98

PButler111 wrote in message
<199806302058...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...

>Cliff "Morrison's" real name is Cliff Marsden. He is not Jim Morrison's
son,
>and has been denouced as a fraud by Jim's parents.

Really? Thank GOD!

Now if only we can write off Phil Collins as an actual singer.... The world
would be a perfect case once more =) (yeah, yeah, yeah... This is the DOORS
page... But still =)

.

HYPERVIEW

Jun 30, 1998, 3:00:00β€―AM6/30/98

no doubt that morrison's parents would
denouce him, since it could mean
loss of millions,

someone should look up his birth certificate

just to see who is on it as "father"

>Cliff "Morrison's" real name is Cliff Marsden. He is not Jim Morrison's son,
>and has been denouced as a fraud by Jim's parents.

></PRE></HTML>

DLyte99720

Jul 1, 1998, 3:00:00β€―AM7/1/98

>no doubt that morrison's parents would
>denouce him, since it could mean
>loss of millions,

Hello, I've said this to you before....who ever said their denunciation of
Cliff has anything to do with money or an inheritance.....do you think if that
is their declaration that maybe it just has something to do with Cliff, in
fact, not being Morrison's son? Or, at least, he is unable to prove it?

>someone should look up his birth certificate
>
>just to see who is on it as "father"

And that would prove what? It could be blank for all we know.....and, if the
father is listed and the name does not read "James Douglas Morrison"...are you
going to demand that Cliff get a DNA test?

Who cares....if Cliff wants to try and prove it, let him.....

I'm sure there much that goes on here that many people are not aware of
regarding the Morrison's and Cliff.........

Hell, maybe the rumors and false and the family actually accepts him (though,
from what I've heard, I doubt it)...

I just don't see where you are going with this...as if no one has thought of
this before.

Dee

PButler111

Jul 1, 1998, 3:00:00β€―AM7/1/98

I've discussed the subject with the family myself. They do not accept him.
They denounce him completely. And it has nothing to do with inheritance. They
wouldn't lose a penny if a child of Jim's suddenly popped up. They just don't
feel like claiming every loser who decides to change his (or her) last name to
"Morrison" to get a little attention. Understandable.

HYPERVIEW

Jul 1, 1998, 3:00:00β€―AM7/1/98

the point is, least from my aspect,
is the guy should put up or shut up,

he sings nice, he shouldn't make claims

he refuses to in so much as attempt to prove,

just degrades his creations,

Brian

HYPERVIEW

Jul 1, 1998, 3:00:00β€―AM7/1/98

and doubtful they would discuss it you with :)

any loser can write a book claiming morrison

took it up the ass to advance he career too!!

></PRE></HTML>

HYPERVIEW

Jul 1, 1998, 3:00:00β€―AM7/1/98

doubtful they would want to give it up,

Rtfldgr

Jul 1, 1998, 3:00:00β€―AM7/1/98

One little question,, I thought the Admiral and Mrs. Morrison disowned
Jim??? I thought that the anything that Jim had, had gone to Pamela before
her death... And everything PAMELA had, had gone to her parents....???

I'm sorry, I'm just confused here. Frank Lindiscrow <sp?> and Pamela's
parents had said this in one of Jim's post-humanous collections of poetry,
and a book I read (I believe it is ROCK ON by Norm E. Nite) had said that
Jim's parents had disowned him... That's why he is buried in France at all.

Someone PLEASE clear this up for me.

PButler111 wrote in message
<199807010237...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...

DLyte99720

Jul 2, 1998, 3:00:00β€―AM7/2/98

>I'm sorry, I'm just confused here. Frank Lindiscrow <sp?> and Pamela's
>parents had said this in one of Jim's post-humanous collections of poetry,
>and a book I read (I believe it is ROCK ON by Norm E. Nite) had said that
>Jim's parents had disowned him... That's why he is buried in France at all.
>
>Someone PLEASE clear this up for me.

Actually, this thread of posts are dealing with the topic of CLIFF
Morrison...who claims to be JIM Morrison's son....with little evidence or
support of proff...blah, blah, blah.

As far as Jim's parents disowning him....from what I've read....they had their
problems, but I thought there was an ultimate reconciliation towards the end of
Jim's life....and especially with Jim's death.

I don't think it ever went as far as them disowning Jim, although I could be
wrong, and I believe they are very reluctant to speak about Jim publicly.

I believe Jim's grave is where Jim wanted to be buried, and I thought his
parents accepted this in providing the lovely headstone on the gravesite.

That's all I know...hope it helps a little.

Dee

Rtfldgr

Jul 2, 1998, 3:00:00β€―AM7/2/98

I knew about the little CLIFF morrison saga.... They were debating about
CLIFF getting inheritance cash from being a Morrison...

Anyway. Jim's 30 Year lease at his gravesite is almost up.... Either his
remains will be creamated or they will be transported to the United States
where he will be re-buried (THIS IS NOT ABSOLUTE FACT. AGAIN, I GET MIXED
UP WITH THE BOOKS I READ). I don't think Jim had a say in where he wanted
to be buried, on account of him being dead =), it was PAMELA who would have
had final say in everything.

But I shouldn't get into this... Next thing I know is we'll have some guy
running around claiming to be JIM HIMSELF!!!

DLyte99720 wrote in message
<199807020024...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...

DLyte99720

Jul 2, 1998, 3:00:00β€―AM7/2/98

>Anyway. Jim's 30 Year lease at his gravesite is almost up.... Either his
>remains will be creamated or they will be transported to the United States
>where he will be re-buried (THIS IS NOT ABSOLUTE FACT. AGAIN, I GET MIXED
>UP WITH THE BOOKS I READ). I don't think Jim had a say in where he wanted
>to be buried, on account of him being dead =), it was PAMELA who would have
>had final say in everything.

I heard an anecdote told where Jim was in Paris walking through Pere Lachaise,
or something, and he said he wanted to be buried there....I'm sure he was
anticipating that such arrangements wouldn't be happening for a while.

Anway here's some info from the DCM Faq 2.7

19. Where is Jim buried and is he to be moved?

Jim was buried July 8, 1971 at Pere-Lachaise cemetary in Paris, France.
Pere-Lachaise is one of Paris' oldest, most prestigious cemetaries. Many
famous people are buried here including, Chopin and Oscar Wilde.

Jim's plot was originally leased for a thirty year period, due to expire in
2001. This has fueled the rumour that his body is going to be removed from
Pere-Lachaise during that year. This is because the relatives of the
deceased at Pere-Lachaise have petitioned to have his body removed. The
reason given is that many people who call themselves fans have desecrated
tombs and headstones with graffiti and left behind much litter after visiting
the cemetary. Recent information has come to light indicating that the French
government has designated Jim's grave as a cultural heritage site and that he
is staying put. I am awaiting confirmation on this information.
But if Jim is to be moved, it is not known where he would go. The popular
rumour is that he would be moved to Los Angeles.

HYPERVIEW

Jul 2, 1998, 3:00:00β€―AM7/2/98

sounds reasonable, local merchants
wouldn't want to give up
all the tourist trade concerning jim;s grave

look at Princess Diana's grave site,

16$ bucks a pop to pay your respects

now there's a lucky grieving family :)

>Recent information has come to light indicating that the French
>government has designated Jim's grave as a cultural heritage site and that he
>is staying put. I am awaiting confirmation on this information.
>But if Jim is to be moved, it is not known where he would go. The popular
>rumour is that he would be moved to Los Angeles.
>

></PRE></HTML>

Cobra521

Jul 2, 1998, 3:00:00β€―AM7/2/98

Rtfldgr wrote:

> One little question,, I thought the Admiral and Mrs. Morrison disowned
> Jim??? I thought that the anything that Jim had, had gone to Pamela before
> her death... And everything PAMELA had, had gone to her parents....???

On Jan 10th, 1975 Jim's parents and Pam's parents signed an
agreement to split the estate 50/50.

Baz/Cobra521.

Lisa

Jul 3, 1998, 3:00:00β€―AM7/3/98

HYPERVIEW wrote:

Are you going to cry like a little baby when you find out that Cliff really is
Jim's son? Sounds like your jealous!!! Do you wish you were Jim's son? Huh?

MojoRisenn

Jul 4, 1998, 3:00:00β€―AM7/4/98

> Are you going to cry like a little baby when you find out that Cliff really
>is
>Jim's son? Sounds like your jealous!!! Do you wish you were Jim's son? Huh?

lol, don't we all wish we were jim's son, probably could stay out late. I'm
sure we all are gonna cry like a baby when we find out cliff is Jim's son
because it ain't gonna happen. Gosh and what a weak publicity stunt if It was
one, I've only heard of this guy because of this message board. He might as
well get back his old name and go back to washin cars or sumpin.

Doors0173

Jul 7, 1998, 3:00:00β€―AM7/7/98

I think that this Cliff Morrison character is a discrace to Jims memory, and I
feel sorry for anyone that believes him.

MRossi7085

Jul 13, 1998, 3:00:00β€―AM7/13/98

I think that this Cliff Morrison character is a discrace to Jims memory, and I
feel sorry for anyone that believes him.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

disgrace is spelled thusly, and Jims should be Jim's. I happen to think you're
an insult and disgrace to Doors fans, you illiterate boor.

HYPERVIEW

Jul 13, 1998, 3:00:00β€―AM7/13/98
he should definilty either prove his claims or shut up with them,

i don't think he realizes that he is damaging his music making

credibility, poetic asperations too (if he writes poetry)

></PRE></HTML>

urthcr...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2017, 9:00:29β€―PM6/3/17
It seems to me that Cliff wants more than anyone else to know the truth and tried to find out by submitting DNA in 1991 or 92. The family of Jim Morrison would not confirm or deny the result, wished him well, and allowed him to use the name Morrison. In the meantime various opportunists tried to make money using his name and the controversy and he's been smeared by them almost beyond repair. Then he wound up in prison so was away for almost a decade. I find it all very sad and wish him and his mother the best. I like his own music. I hope he gets a good lawyer who will protect his interests. Does he have any websites of his own, I can only find ones owned by other people 😳 Ps anyone know where 60s/70s pictures of his mom are?

jayg...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 3:37:33β€―PM2/14/18
Why is it so far-fetched to believe Cliff could be Jim’s kid? I mean think about it. How many women do you think Jim slept with? How many of those women were 60s girls, sleeping with other guys as well? And how many children could Jim have inadvertantly created? Of course he has a different last name, as Jim probably never even knew he existed. Maybe it wasnt until he was older, that Cliff’s mother told him who his dad was. Maybe she wasnt even sure, but i gotta say, there is definatly a resemblance between Cliff and Jim. Look at that eye shape.

riv...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2018, 4:34:37β€―PM3/26/18
He's already had a DNA test. Positive.

Jim Morrison's father was a Real Admiral in the US Navy. What else would they say? Do you know how much money is wrapped around that legacy?

Doesn't seem like Jim was on very good terms with his parents, considering the fact that his Elektra biography quotes Jim as saying that they were dead.

Is Tamika Hendrix a fraud because Jimi is not on the birth certificate?

Sorry to burst the proverbial bubble, but this is the same old "we hate Linda and Yoko" line of self-entitled crap I grew up with in the 70s.

People think that because they didn't hear about it in Rolling Stone, it isn't true.

Everyone needs to put their claws away and worry about their own families.

"You're all a bunch of fucking idiots." -JDM

richie...@gmail.com

Dec 6, 2018, 3:49:18β€―PM12/6/18
you’re trying to be funny or you’re just plain stupid. Which one is it? He’s got an excellent singing voice and he does it without autotune. Just go back to trollville.

richie...@gmail.com

Dec 6, 2018, 3:52:38β€―PM12/6/18
Sorry, but you lost all credibility because of your horrible grammar. It’s β€œyou’re” nor β€œyour”. I’ll let you figure out where your mistake is. I hope you’re a better lawyer

put...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2019, 2:46:05β€―PM6/9/19
https://m.facebook.com/floydbocox%20/photos/a.846820345331523/1184267021586852/?type=3&source=54&ref=page_internal

Look the brother-in-law said it's him he does resemble him a lot and he sounds just like his dad hears his Facebook page and he sounds just like his dad who's his Facebook page

put...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2019, 11:15:43β€―PM6/9/19
I agree with you

put...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2019, 11:18:24β€―PM6/9/19
And how many parents have goodnight their grandchildren in life because of the money plenty hateful people they don't care about love that care about money

lynda...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2019, 9:37:30β€―AM12/4/19
Huh?

amall...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2020, 8:06:28β€―AM1/30/20
Umm this guy Cliff is hiding out in Flamingo Heights California at my cousins house just flopping, leading my cousins husband to believe that they are going to become big shots!
All the while getting her husband hooked on heroine and being a being a terrible example.
I have only met this fraud twice! I don’t like his vibe!
He knows I can see right through him and his BS!
I wish I could evict him!

luckyl...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2020, 2:59:17β€―AM2/8/20
This too is a lie.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ No one denounced anyone. I gurantee I know the ENTIRE TRUE INSIDE STORY. ALL OF YOU ARE HATERS..I to have had 3 last names b4 legally being adopted. My 1st original med records show I am Baby "J", Smith's Clinic Sur Baja Tijuana 3/28/67. My birth records have neither of my famed parents written anywhere. My moma's road manager/lawyer's signature is rightfully on documents. Moma "J" never signed anything legal & only signed her autograph EVER! Leaving all legalities to John Byrne Cooke.
Popa "J" his name is no where, aka Jerome Garcia...and yes I said that. WRITE THAT IN STONE. Some people really need the blinders removed from their eyes & have an state of the arts hearing devices installed. GEEZ PEOPLE!!!
Cliff is Jim's & Pam Courson's best friends son. No one has EVER written a true factual account of Jim YET!!!
Just when you think you know it all.
Now as Lorraine has truthfully stated, Cliff decided it was up to him to show the world what is real. He would earn his money & his fame on his own accord. I believe the music speaks for itself. Besides it's not his fault his dad slept w an ugly bitch. Cliff's daughter looks more like Jim than Cliff does & my grand daughter looks exactly like her grandmother, the late Janis Lyn Joplin. My youngest, a blonde looks identical to Michael Joplin as a young boy, but looks like Jerry...AND NOT Ron McKernan, as a grown man. Both my son's initials are JMD vs JDM Joshua is identical to Garcia at any age. TRUE STORY. Some prof writter should get onto this story fast. Ooops forgot we have journalists, 1 of the top genticists in the entire world, whom resides in SW Texas. Humm..a slue of geneologist from the largest archives in all of Texas, housed in the main public library in Corpus Christi, think that is Tanacuha or Conachua St. OK so whose going to put an end to either Cliff or my day dreaming. I have my biological parents so nailed. Cliff does but has no need for that crap. His best friend died the day he got out of prison. I know I was in the top ten #'s called. Humm let me recall w out looking. It was Aptil 17th 2018. I was sitting up at the Shell Station up on Ft. Worth Ave., Dallas, Texas. I had just left an audition to back up Jimmie Vaughn. You best keep your notebooks open & don't leave them behind in Dallas like Cliff's life long buddy Kurt Cobain did. A staff member of Jam Magazine just might pick up your SHIT πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒ

luckyl...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2020, 3:07:20β€―AM2/8/20
Thank you Mrs Morrison!
Kiss Clara for me. She chatted w me right after after she came out from her orthodontist appt. She sent pic & asked how did I like her new braces. I save everything she sends to me. Tons of videos she has created & puppets. She needs you now more than ever.
And what business is this of mine?
She has reached out to me for so long. That is the only part that makes it my business. She belongs to you sweet woman. I have a deep respect for things concerning you. I thought we were going to be alright, all of us ❀

luckyl...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2020, 3:12:19β€―AM2/8/20
Aaahahahahaa haa slammed the lawyer.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ How was his punctuation? I haf to just skip past his BullShit because some of us know best & some of us know better than most. Then some of us know better than they themselves do. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Now there is some truth to stuff a feather in it.

Nomis S

Nov 27, 2021, 1:55:28β€―PM11/27/21
I dont know how I even found this debate or where I am, but I will give my few cents anyway.
Ive been a doors fanatic since childhood, born in 1987. Still I would say that The Doors is the most important band in my life even though i only listen to them rarely nowadays.

Around 2000 I was told about Cliff Morrison as being Jims son... I heard some stuff and never really cared. Later I listened again and I became friends with Cliff on social media ect.
When I look at Cliff then I am sure that he is Jims. His facial structures and the velvet tone in his voice makes me sure. Maybe his mom looked like Axl Rose, but I am sure he is the real deal.

Nicole Freeman

Feb 9, 2023, 2:23:43β€―AM2/9/23
Just stumbling across this message board tonight and finally feeling inclined to respond after all these years.
Cliff is Jim Morrison's son.
There.
Soak it in, all you fucking losers that always doubted it. I'm so tired of hearing this boring fucking debate.
I was married to Cliff from 1995-1998..He's illegitimate, born out of wed lock (GASP) It was the 60's ...It was Jim fucking Morrison..is anyone actually shocked?!?
Cliff didn't find out until he was in his early 20's and his mother actually never planned on telling him! He never had a father, so when he found out, not only was he happy to learn about his dad..to find out it was Jim fucking Morrison was a bit of a mind fuck.
He looks like him. He sounds like him.
He is NOT Patricia Kennealy's baby..(just because she was in the movie, doesn't mean she's the only one who could have reproduced) and all he ever wanted was to just belong. I've held so much in, for so long, and listened to so many mother fucking CRUEL comments and honestly can't believe how many dumb motherfuckers are out there and literally have no soul.

Robbie Krieger has accepted him and his son Waylon was in a band with him for a brief period. Ray Manzarek also connected with him. As well as Jim's family.
I haven't spoken to Cliff in may years, but have always felt a need to defend him. He's had a sad life. And at the end of the day, just wanted to know where he's from, and be accepted.

I just hope that all of you can, for just one second, think about how LIKELY this could be a possibility. And give the guy a break. FOR FUCKS SAKE!

Gear Grind Swag

Nov 21, 2023, 10:57:04β€―PM11/21/23
Nobody knows the truth but Cliffs mom. That is just a fact.