WTB: Gerard McChrystal "Meeting Point"

Neil Coulter

Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99
Hi there. I would really like to get a copy of the Gerard McChrystal CD
called "Meeting Point". It's the one that has the Torke soprano sax
concerto on it, which I am working up now myself. I need to hear a
recording of the piece, and I really really don't want to have to get the
John Harle recording. Anyhoo, the McChrystal CD must be out of print,
because no one stocks it anymore, online at least. If you have the CD and
would be willing to sell it to me for a like-new price, or if you are near
someplace that still has a copy of it, would you please email me and see
if we can work something out? Thanks so much!!

Neil.
ncou...@kent.edu