Freddie Mercury good looking?

Rachael Hughes - Michael Jackson is SEXY!!

Jan 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/22/00
I was just wondering if anyone here actually think think Freddie Mercury is
good looking? - because even though I `m a big fan of Queen I just don`t
think he`s got the looks. What does everyone else think?
luv Rachael xx

James Edwards

Jan 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/22/00
I don`t know. Why don`t someone dig him up and we`ll take a vote on it!
Rachael Hughes - Michael Jackson is SEXY!! <Rac...@thughes.fsnet.co.uk>
wrote in message news:86d68n$hiv$1...@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk...

http://www.newsfeeds.com The Largest Usenet Servers in the World!
------== Over 73,000 Newsgroups - Including Dedicated Binaries Servers ==-----

Rachael Hughes - Michael Jackson is SEXY!!

Jan 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/22/00
ok maybe I should rephrase the question
` I was just wondering if anyone here actually thought Freddie was good looking? ..........`
is that better James?

fred...@my-deja.com

Jan 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/22/00
In article <86d8li$b67$1...@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk>,

"Rachael Hughes - Michael Jackson is SEXY!!"
<Rac...@thughes.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

> ------=_NextPart_000_008B_01BF6522.E80CA720

> ok maybe I should rephrase the question
> ` I was just wondering if anyone here actually thought Freddie was
good =

> looking? ..........`
> is that better James?

I think Freddie is the sexiest man I've ever seen in my life.
Enough?

Daniela

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

LiaStar

Jan 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/22/00
I think "He's Got What It Takes..."

Lia

Pete Sullivan

Jan 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/22/00
hmmm...well i think his ashes would be as attractive as anyone else's. geek

Kinster

Jan 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/22/00
Well, I think he's pretty nice. I think he was quite handsome in short
hair. I was watching the VH1 top 20 countdown today and again, my 65 year
old mother walked in just as Freddie was speaking. She said "What a
good-looking man.", and walked back out. That's the second time she's
commented on his looks, and I'm sure she doesn't realize that it was the
same person she commented on three months ago.

Yeah, I think he had it going on....

--
*********************************
** Remove NoSpam to Respond **

"Rachael Hughes - Michael Jackson is SEXY!!" <Rac...@thughes.fsnet.co.uk>

Chris kolenda

Jan 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/22/00
I think that pre mustache Freddie was one of the best looking guys in
rock. (or on the street for that matter) the hair days he was downright
gorgeous. When he grew that mustache he looked soooo ewwe.. but as
he got older and the mustache went he was hansome. The picture of him
with Monestrat on the cd Barcelona he was really quite nice. Chris

MissDEMISE

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00
I think in the 80's + early 90's, he could have been described as "handsome".
However, my favorite Freddie decade is the 70's. Long hair...make-up....tight
pants...jewelry..everything about him was stylish and one-of-a-kind. I think he
was hot in the 70's and "handsome" later on in life. MissDEMISE =)

Jess Loves Queen

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00
I think Freddie Mercury is by far one of the most beautful and sexiest men who
ever lived.

Cheers!
Jess

"It also left a man's decapitated body, lying on the floor next to his own
severed head. The head, which at this time, has no name......I KNOW HIS
NAME..."
~from Highlander~

Jason Gaylor

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00
I'm a heterosexual man and i usually don't judge guy's look's but you
have to give it to Freddie.He is the only guy I will come out and say is
an extremely handsome,beautiful man.And Freddie looked good all through
his life period.He looked like a man unlike these sorry teenybopper boy
bands these days,ya know.He was a very good looking man.

fred...@my-deja.com

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00
In article <20000122202321...@ng-fj1.aol.com>,

HOT!
You're right MissDEMISE!
I couldn't say it any better!

RyanM84371

Jan 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/24/00

>I was just wondering if anyone here actually think think Freddie Mercury is
>good looking?

I always thought he had a very interesting look. He had a lot of intensity.

skyler

Jan 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/24/00
How true.. I commented on the background pic on the Mary Austin article, I
think he look s STUNNING in that picture.. the 'tache sorta.. toned it down
a bit, you know? He was always lovely to look at (hmm.. could that have come
out any worse?) even as he got older, and I think also his vibrance and
personality, just the way he was, contributed.. when he smiled, when he
performed.. it just made him look so good :)

Lady Mercy

MissDEMISE wrote in message
<20000122202321...@ng-fj1.aol.com>...

Jan

Jan 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/24/00
Jess...
I couldnt agree with you more..I also think Freddie was gorgeous and sexy,
at all times..Short hair, long hair, moustache, no moustache... I just
think he always had Style and Class how ever he looked...Still makes me
drool everytime I see him :)

Jan xx

Truthseeker

Jan 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/24/00
On Sat, 22 Jan 2000 21:12:08 -0000, "Rachael Hughes - Michael Jackson is SEXY!!"
<Rac...@thughes.fsnet.co.uk> wrote these exquisite 6 lines of text:
:===============:

>I was just wondering if anyone here actually think think Freddie Mercury is
>good looking? - because even though I `m a big fan of Queen I just don`t
>think he`s got the looks. What does everyone else think?

...a lot better looking than Michael Jackson.

truthseeker

Susan Stansfield

Jan 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/24/00

In article <86d68n$hiv$1...@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk>, "Rachael wrote:

>I was just wondering if anyone here actually think think Freddie Mercury
>is
>good looking? - because even though I `m a big fan of Queen I just don`t
>think he`s got the looks. What does everyone else think?

>luv Rachael xx

I think Freddie was a good-looking guy. Don't care much for the mustache he
had in the '80's though.

Susan

miko

Jan 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/24/00
'ONE' of the most beautiful and sexiest men!!!!!
He is 'THE' most beautiful and sexiest man! :-)

miko

--
"The Bigger, The Better, In EVERYTHING" - Freddie Mercury 1984-ish

"Sleep in peace, old friend, for me you'll never die"

Jim Patterson

Jan 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/24/00

Sorry if this is a plug for my webpage, but I liked the cool Freddie
Mercury of around '78/'79 (never got used to that moustache):
http://raggedtiger.tripod.com/FreddieMercury.html

On Tue, 25 Jan 2000, Matt wrote:

> In article <388CCA8D...@net.ntl.com>,

> mi...@net.ntl.com wrote:
> > 'ONE' of the most beautiful and sexiest men!!!!!
> > He is 'THE' most beautiful and sexiest man! :-)
> >
> > miko
> >

> Hey miko, where is Helen? Tell her to get her arse off of eBay....we need her
> opinion too;-)
>

> Matt

> > Jess Loves Queen wrote:
> >
> > > I think Freddie Mercury is by far one of the most beautful and sexiest men who
> > > ever lived.
> > >
> > > Cheers!
> > > Jess
> > >
> > > "It also left a man's decapitated body, lying on the floor next to his own
> > > severed head. The head, which at this time, has no name......I KNOW HIS
> > > NAME..."
> > > ~from Highlander~
> >
> > --
> > "The Bigger, The Better, In EVERYTHING" - Freddie Mercury 1984-ish
> >
> > "Sleep in peace, old friend, for me you'll never die"

Matt

Jan 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/25/00

miko

Jan 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/25/00
OK, I'll pass the message on, and I'm sure her opinion will be exactly the same as
mine ;-)

miko

Michael Allred

Jan 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/27/00
>I was just wondering if anyone here actually
>think think Freddie Mercury is good looking? -
>because even though I `m a big fan of Queen I
>just don`t think he`s got the looks. What does
>everyone else think? luv Rachael xx

hmm, huge overbite, back hair.....i'd say that contributes to being
UNattractive.

i'd say roger was mighty handsome though

Jim Patterson

Jan 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/27/00

Yeah Freddie had that "hot" phase in the late '70s, but I forgot about
the "backhair" phase in the early '80s (that you can see in some of the
videos).....
Jim
http://RaggedTiger.tripod.com

Jess Loves Queen

Jan 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/27/00
>hmm, huge overbite, back hair.....i'd say that contributes to being
>UNattractive.
>
>i'd say roger was mighty handsome though

oh, you got me started on Roger...The man is FINE. I was kinda wishing for him
under my Christmas tree, but it didn't happen. :-(

Jason Gaylor

Jan 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/28/00
Freddie was by far more handsome than Roger! That overbite made him who
he was.It made him look more unique.And oh,god he's got a little back
hair under the back of his neck..BIG DEAL..I mean he's a real man for
god's sakes.Freddie alway's reminded me of Burt Reynold's or Tom Selleck
but I think he looks even better than those two.Roger has the boyish
looks but Freddie is a handsome man.I don't judge guy's but Freddie is
the only exception I'll make.He was a damn good looking man and this is
coming from a strictly heterosexual man here who loves women.

Jess Loves Queen

Jan 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/28/00

I agree that Roger had his boyish charm and good loooks, and that Freddie was
dark and wonderfully handsome, but for the life of me, I couldn't tell you
which one was better looking. I think they're BOTH extremely sexy in their own
ways...Freddie for his beautiful dark eyey and his powerful voice, and Roger
for his handsome boyish face and rugged, raspy voice. Those are qualities in
both of those men that I find extremely attractive.

Terri Bey

Jan 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/28/00
Jess,

You mentioned Roger, I agree, he was and STILL is good looking. Brian
May is not bad looking either!!!!

Keep Rockin'
Terri Diane Bey and Ace Frehley the Beagle

Ace Frehley RULES!!!!!

Please Visit my page dedicated to Ace Frehley at:

http://community.webtv.net/Alydace/TERRISCOMETAPage

Terri Bey

Jan 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/28/00
I most definitely thought Freddie Mercury was HOT!!! My favorite period
was his 70's look: long hair etc. When he got older he got more
handsome and distinguished, IMO

Jazz KEP

Jan 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/30/00
I too am a heterosexual male, but I figure I need to drop my opinion here
I always figured the best looking member of queen to be Brian May, but I'm
probably way off there.

Jess Loves Queen

Jan 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/30/00
>I too am a heterosexual male, but I figure I need to drop my opinion here
>I always figured the best looking member of queen to be Brian May, but I'm
>probably way off there.

No You're not! I LOVED his curly hair! And his smile, and most of all, his
hands. Sounds strange to hear, but it's true. LOL

Tuukka Paavolainen

Jan 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/31/00
I agree w. Freddie been sexy. But I have allways been wondering about on
thing, How tall was Freddie? Seems like that was never recorded?

-Tuukka

Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/

Jan <ja...@wantree.com.au> kirjoitti
viestissä:388c2...@news.chariot.net.au...

> Jess...
> I couldnt agree with you more..I also think Freddie was gorgeous and sexy,
> at all times..Short hair, long hair, moustache, no moustache... I just
> think he always had Style and Class how ever he looked...Still makes me
> drool everytime I see him :)
>
> Jan xx

Paul Gunberg

Jan 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/31/00
5 feet 9 inches.
Gail

skyler

Jan 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/31/00

>No You're not! I LOVED his curly hair! And his smile, and most of all,
his
>hands. Sounds strange to hear, but it's true. LOL

ahh but after all it was those hands that weaved the magic :)

Lady Mercy

rzbras1

Feb 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/12/00
well, it sounds like you're ugly on the inside.
Jim Patterson <hang...@arthur.avalon.net> wrote in message

> On Thu, 27 Jan 2000, Michael Allred wrote:
>
> > >I was just wondering if anyone here actually
> > >think think Freddie Mercury is good looking? -
> > >because even though I `m a big fan of Queen I
> > >just don`t think he`s got the looks. What does
> > >everyone else think? luv Rachael xx
> >

> > hmm, huge overbite, back hair.....i'd say that contributes to being
> > UNattractive.
> >
> > i'd say roger was mighty handsome though

Ector

Feb 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/12/00
Once Freddie said something along the lines of, "my teeth protrude a little,
but, aside from that, I'm basically perfect." Objectively speaking, I would
have to agree with that self-assessment. I also recall him saying he'd thought
about getting the teeth fixed but was afraid of the effect it would have on his
singing.

The guy was fun, witty, charming, intelligent, and had an incredible gift for
music from simple melody to complex orchestration. Let's not get too hung up
on his looks.

--Johnny the Fox

Jess Loves Queen

Feb 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/12/00
>The guy was fun, witty, charming, intelligent, and had an incredible gift for
>music from simple melody to complex orchestration. Let's not get too hung up
>on his looks.

I agree completely. He was a beautiful man, with a wonderful talent. Looks
are *so* unimportant.

mking...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2016, 5:48:12 PM12/3/16
In my opinion Freddie Mercury was the most beautiful man ever. Between his talent, smile,charm and just his very presence there will never be anyone who could ever replace him. So yea, he was HOT!!!!

queeno...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2017, 8:09:38 PM1/12/17
Freddy was ugly.

Eva

Feb 19, 2018, 6:07:07 AM2/19/18
Den lørdag den 22. januar 2000 kl. 09.00.00 UTC+1 skrev Rachael Hughes - Michael Jackson is SEXY!!:
> I was just wondering if anyone here actually think think Freddie Mercury is
> good looking? - because even though I `m a big fan of Queen I just don`t
> think he`s got the looks. What does everyone else think?
> luv Rachael xx

His handsomeness is incomparable to any human being ever to have walked this earth. Therefore my conclusion is he must have been God walking as man. I can't fathom anybody not seeing how beautiful and utterly sexy he was. I am addicted to watching him. Whenever I masturbate I watch hammer to fall at live aid or other videos. Seriously. My vagina swollen up like a balloon every time. No one else can do that for me.

margos...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2018, 3:03:47 PM11/5/18
On Saturday, January 22, 2000 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Rachael Hughes - Michael Jackson is SEXY!! wrote:
> I was just wondering if anyone here actually think think Freddie Mercury is
> good looking? - because even though I `m a big fan of Queen I just don`t
> think he`s got the looks. What does everyone else think?
> luv Rachael xx

Gorgeous sexy exotic

tten...@msn.com

Nov 7, 2018, 4:42:12 PM11/7/18
On Saturday, January 22, 2000 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Rachael Hughes - Michael Jackson is SEXY!! wrote:
> I was just wondering if anyone here actually think think Freddie Mercury is
> good looking? - because even though I `m a big fan of Queen I just don`t
> think he`s got the looks. What does everyone else think?
> luv Rachael xx

Well, he definitely had beautiful eyes.

llov...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2018, 1:18:18 AM11/11/18
On Saturday, January 22, 2000 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Rachael Hughes - Michael Jackson is SEXY!! wrote:
> I was just wondering if anyone here actually think think Freddie Mercury is
> good looking? - because even though I `m a big fan of Queen I just don`t
> think he`s got the looks. What does everyone else think?
> luv Rachael xx

he's so hot, i don't understand. the way he moves, his voice, everything attracts me

towne...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2018, 9:40:54 PM11/23/18
Whenever I look at Freddie, any picture of Freddie, I constantly start drooling because he is the sexiest man to ever step foot on this earth.

tygrl...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2018, 12:13:10 AM12/2/18
I don’t care about his sexuality at all, I will always think that Freddie Mercury was hot as hell with long hair!

mashka....@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2019, 8:35:48 PM1/29/19
On Saturday, January 22, 2000 at 7:00:00 PM UTC+11, Rachael Hughes - Michael Jackson is SEXY!! wrote:
> I was just wondering if anyone here actually think think Freddie Mercury is
> good looking? - because even though I `m a big fan of Queen I just don`t
> think he`s got the looks. What does everyone else think?
> luv Rachael xx

freddie mecury is the hottest guy i've ever seen - he's just different. if you watch him for long enough and look past those differences you will realise how sexy he is. trust me he is a stunner and very exotic xxx

saw10...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2019, 8:37:26 PM2/12/19
On Saturday, January 22, 2000 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Rachael Hughes - Michael Jackson is SEXY!! wrote:
> I was just wondering if anyone here actually think think Freddie Mercury is
> good looking? - because even though I `m a big fan of Queen I just don`t
> think he`s got the looks. What does everyone else think?
> luv Rachael xx

I think Freddy Mercury was incredibly good looking, I especially love his pronounced cheekbones.

tern...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2019, 4:30:18 PM4/27/19
Dne sobota 22. ledna 2000 9:00:00 UTC+1 Rachael Hughes - Michael Jackson is SEXY!! napsal(a):
> I was just wondering if anyone here actually think think Freddie Mercury is
> good looking? - because even though I `m a big fan of Queen I just don`t
> think he`s got the looks. What does everyone else think?
> luv Rachael xx

Oh my god he is gorgeous!!!

karin...@comcast.net

Jul 31, 2019, 4:53:59 AM7/31/19
Freddie Mercury was the most handsome, sexy, man ever! There WAS, IS, NEVER WILL BE, anyone better...The man drives me crazy, even having been gone for almost 30 years.♥️

karin...@comcast.net

Jul 31, 2019, 4:57:18 AM7/31/19
Absolute BABE!♥️

latinamod...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2019, 1:30:46 PM8/4/19
LMFAO. I died laughing. That's awesome.

latinamod...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2019, 1:31:52 PM8/4/19
Definitely agree. My mom always said how good looking he was.

lorice...@gmail.com

Dec 6, 2019, 2:50:41 PM12/6/19
Freddie Mercury was just absolutely delicious looking.. I’ve never seen anyone that looks like him. He was an extremely attractive man.. I’m telling you the first time you lay eyes on him you’re put under a spell..

jillan...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2020, 8:24:14 PM2/18/20
Hey Kinster,
If your 65 year old Mama was walking by the television in the year 2000, she would have had to been a Nun or a Monk to NOT know exactly who she was admiring. 💖✌️🌻

jillan...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2020, 8:30:10 PM2/18/20
https://youtu.be/yoYlWZhnwfw

If your Mama was 65 years old in the year 2000, I’m pretty sure that she knew exactly who Freddie Mercury was. 🌺

annamae...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2020, 12:09:22 PM4/13/20
I think Freddie is very attractive, his eyes, body, voice, and personality really attracts to me.

chan...@ugcloud.ca

Jun 17, 2020, 5:57:02 PM6/17/20
Yes, absolutely. Freddie was sexy with long hair and short hair. I am deeply in love with Freddie. His lips look delicious.