CONTRACT FUFILMENT?

Jeff Rittenour

Mar 27, 1995, 2:38:52 PM3/27/95
OK so were are form here, he has 2 do 5 albums right?
1.COME
2.Black Album
3.Purple Medley

Form what I've heard the PM was considered as an album to help fufill the contract but upon doing this he had to give WB the GOLD masters. But our man has changed his mind, he now wants the gold material 2 be his. If he gives it 2 them
IMHO won't considere it backing down, I just want the stuff. At least he'll
soon be free of them if he does this. So will this be the continuing line up?
Anybody heard...

Will it be...
4.The Gold Experience
5.Prince live!

####
--
Jeff Rittenour
bq...@freenet.carleton.ca

...The New Power Generation has just taken control...