1999-Pay-per-view

TDavis4564

Nov 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/23/99
Posted in USA Today Newspaper-New Year Eve Bash to be seen on
Pay-Per-View-Order from you cable server.

Peace

Disse

Nov 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/23/99
Sounds like he is going to tape it on the 18th of December, leave it to
him to screw this up. A live show would have rocked.

TedDaniell

Nov 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/23/99
Love or money? I think we know. What happened to free broadcasts?

Sonuvfunk

Nov 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/23/99
>Sounds like he is going to tape it on the 18th of December, leave it to
>him to screw this up. A live show would have rocked.

true, but prince and live broadcasts don't mix...remember the vegas live
webcasts? :)

Rudedog

Nov 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/23/99
There better be no commercials then......

TedDaniell <tedda...@aol.comIh8spam> wrote in message

Prince Fan

Nov 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/23/99
Welcome "Friends" 2 Rave Un2 The Millennium, 2nights special Broadcast is
being presented to U by:
"1-800-NEW-FUNK" were U can find all the Freshest "Ice, NPG Gear, and all
the Latest Jelly!" and "www.Love4OneAnother.com" were U can get the "True"
in4mation on The Artist and the NPG Family.

Call now! 4 only $29.95 we got the Fat Millennium pack 4 U to Sport in2 the
Joy Fantastic!
Get Ur Funky new "Rave" T-shirt and as an added bonus, we R including a
"Free!" NPG Dance Company Beret, which O+ or O+> can wear! So join Us 4 a
Funky Time 2night, and the 1st 25 orders will receive absolutely "Free!" the
brand new NPG merchandise Catalog, and a special 5% off coupon 4 The Artist
new "7 CD Sampling Set" with any orders over $250.00 which may be charged 2
Ur Credit Card <in small print, which isn't readable on TV, "Twice">

Thank You, and enjoy the Show!
<The Artist reserves all rights as to how long he will perform, but in any
case, you will see Larry Graham's Ass on stage for the entire 2½ Hours of
2nights Per4mance!>

--
ICQ # 40523352
If your looking to Trade @ http://go.to/princefan
"Rudedog" <rud...@sfsu.edu> wrote in message

Disse

Nov 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/23/99

Oh yeah, I think I blocked that one out.

TedDaniell

Nov 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/23/99
>There better be no commercials then......
>
>TedDaniell <tedda...@aol.comIh8spam> wrote in message
>> Love or money? I think we know. What happened to free broadcasts?
>>
>> >Posted in USA Today Newspaper-New Year Eve Bash to be seen on
>> >Pay-Per-View-Order from you cable server.

Ok, we gotta find some way for everyone to get this for free. Thru tape,
realvideo or something. Say NO! to Prince's bank account!

Ifsixwuz9

Nov 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/23/99
Disse wrote:

> Sounds like he is going to tape it on the 18th of December, leave it to
> him to screw this up. A live show would have rocked.
>
> TDavis4564 wrote:
> >
> > Posted in USA Today Newspaper-New Year Eve Bash to be seen on
> > Pay-Per-View-Order from you cable server.

Ok where does anyone see anything in that article that says the
pay-per-view will be taped on the Dec. 18th?

EnDoRpHIN

Nov 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/23/99
Thanks, Deb, for answering Ted's earlier query about why I bust his
balls. ;)

Sorry I missed ya, btw.

D wrote:
> Ted, Ted, Ted.....geez, you're as bad as Bart anymore. You just have
> to dog EVERYTHING. ;P I hate to skip your posts cuz I *know* you
> have a sense of humor hiding in there somewhere, just haven't seen it
> for a lonnnggg time.

Prince Fan

Nov 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/23/99
Uh Hello Wrestling stupid? That is a stupid statement to make, when
Wrestling is consistently ranked as the #1 watched show on Cable Television,
and has also quit a few other high marks in other positions in the Top 10.
I'd sure watch Wrestling, when I know it's scripted, and I know I'll get my
money's worth watching it, and won't fork out $50.00 to watch somebody get
knocked out in the first 2 minutes.
Do you watch any Day time or Night time soaps? What's the difference? None,
except one is marketed towards Women and the other towards Men.

Prince Fan

And If my Cable company shows it, I'll be watching the New Years Eve PPV

--

"D" <kas...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> On 23 Nov 1999 18:30:15 GMT, tedda...@aol.comIh8spam (TedDaniell)

> wrote:
>
> >Love or money? I think we know. What happened to free broadcasts?
> >

> Ted, Ted, Ted.....geez, you're as bad as Bart anymore. You just have
> to dog EVERYTHING. ;P I hate to skip your posts cuz I *know* you
> have a sense of humor hiding in there somewhere, just haven't seen it
> for a lonnnggg time.
>

> What the hell is wrong with a $20 pay-per-view?!?! Especially when
> fools will pay more than that to watch stupidass wrestling or jerks
> beating each other up. Guess you could come out here to Phx for our
> big New Year's Eve show.....it's a biggie.....the Judds reunion.
> Woohoo! Maybe that's more your speed nowadays? ;)
>
> Now I'm off to buy a few copies of the maxi single ala LadyCabDriver
> Style - "Uhhhhhnn.....This one's for Ted....and....and This one's for
> Ted again!" ;)

Rudedog

Nov 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/23/99
D <kas...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> What the hell is wrong with a $20 pay-per-view?!?!

Because some of us have to rent out the stupid Pay Per View box and have to
deal and pay enormous other charges for use of the box, returning it and for
other charges that have to do with the Cable company, and then there is the
$20, overall some of us may get charged $60-$80 for one/two day(s), not $20.

Rudedog

TedDaniell

Nov 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/24/99
Excellent ;-)

TedDaniell

Nov 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/24/99
>Now I'm off to buy a few copies of the maxi single ala LadyCabDriver
>Style - "Uhhhhhnn.....This one's for Ted....and....and This one's for
>Ted again!" ;)

Ooh - say my name baby!! ;-)

WLCountry

Nov 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/24/99
>TedDaniell <tedda...@aol.comIh8spam> wrote in message:

Ok, we gotta find some way for everyone to get this for free. Thru tape,
realvideo or something. Say NO! to Prince's bank account!

Ted,
* What's the point of this post ?Prince is an entertainer,and judging by
the number of years ,you, and others have obsessively followed his every
move,he has done his job well...
I love how a select group of people on this newsgroup act like Prince
is trying to get away with something everytime he makes a business move.I would
love to be at a Prince show on New Years,but I hardly think twenty bucks is at
all unreasonable for this substitute.
If someone has a problem paying for entertainment,then they should move
on to something else.Prince deserves the cash as much as any other
performer...I just don't see why he is now the enemy in some people's eyes.He
has made countless bad decisions,but gimme a break,''Let the anger go my
brothers !!!''
Say ''YES'' to paying for what you get...
Phillyman
P.S. Dick Clark's on for free,if you want an alternative...I did'nt think
so...

Violet99

Nov 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/24/99
On 24 Nov 1999 04:44:37 GMT, wlco...@aol.com (WLCountry) wrote:
hey let me know where he's gonna be new years eve I would give my
whole bank account anything but dick clark, hasn't been good since the
year robert plant performed, been boring ever since.

-Godless-

Nov 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/24/99
>Uh Hello Wrestling stupid? That is a stupid statement to make, when
>Wrestling is consistently ranked as the #1 watched show on Cable Television,
>and has also quit a few other high marks in other positions in the Top 10.

Who was it that said you'd never lose money betting on American taste? High
ranking positions mean nothing. Not to dog you, PF, cuz I like you. You're
cool. But wrestling's high ratings aren't indicative of quality entertainment.

<end transmission>

-Godless-
*The Freedom Train*
"I just got a StRaNgE way.. "
ICQ#-50866128
AIM-Seventeen Days

Prince Fan

Nov 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/24/99
Funny thing it's not America's main stream liking, hell most people are
closet fan's, who talk shit about it, and then watch it with delight when
they get the chance too. I'm very open about what I like and dislike, and am
far from a follower, I do my own thing, I liked Wrestling when it was
"Un-Hip" so to say. I challenge anyone to sit down and follow the stories
for a month, and tell me they don't like it, or don't get hooked!

Prince Fan

--
ICQ # 40523352
If your looking to Trade @ http://go.to/princefan
or http://www.geocities.com/princefan0721
My Home Page @ http://get.to.princefan
If you don't know how to Download & Decode,
Please go here and learn: http://www.mp3-faq.org
Or post your questions to news:alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.d

"-Godless-" <ethere...@aol.comraveun2u> wrote in message

aka HiRizeBear

Nov 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/24/99
>From: "Prince Fan"

>Do you watch any Day time or Night time soaps? What's the difference? None,
>except one is marketed towards Women and the other towards Men.

YEAH! Big buffed men prancing around half naked in their underwear, pinning
each other, falling all over each other, headlocks and shit.... marketed for
men I tell ya!.. only thing missing is the lip-lock between GOLDBERG and who
ever is after his ass this week.

God I miss cable!
HiRize
http://members.aol.com/lionskin1/main.html

Prince Fan

PaisleyWmn

Nov 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/24/99
>From: "Prince Fan"

><The Artist reserves all rights as to how long he will perform, but in any
>case, you will see Larry Graham's Ass on stage for the entire 2½ Hours of
>2nights Per4mance!>

LMAO!

Rhonda

PaisleyWmn

Nov 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/24/99
>From: "Prince Fan"

>Uh Hello Wrestling stupid? That is a stupid statement to make, when
>Wrestling is consistently ranked as the #1 watched show on Cable Television,
>and has also quit a few other high marks in other positions in the Top 10.

somebody give me a HELL YEAH!

Rhonda

Prince Fan

Nov 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/24/99
Know Your Role Jabroni! Did you say your name was Rhonda?.... It Doesn't
Matter What Your Name Is! Do you like Pancakes?

Prince<& The Rock> Fan

--
ICQ # 40523352
If your looking to Trade @ http://go.to/princefan
or http://www.geocities.com/princefan0721
My Home Page @ http://get.to.princefan
If you don't know how to Download & Decode,
Please go here and learn: http://www.mp3-faq.org
Or post your questions to news:alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.d

"PaisleyWmn" <paisl...@aol.com> wrote in message

BVH

Nov 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/24/99
On 24 Nov 1999 04:44:37 GMT, the infamous wlco...@aol.com
(WLCountry) said regarding "Re: 1999-Pay-per-view" in
"alt.music.prince":

> I love how a select group of people on this newsgroup act like Prince
>is trying to get away with something everytime he makes a business move.

> .Prince deserves the cash as much as any other

>performer...I just don't see why he is now the enemy in some people's eyes

Because he's a complete and utter hypocrite?

Bart Van Hemelen
http://www.geocities.com/~tenthousand/
"If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor."
- Albert Einstein, 1879-1955

EnDoRpHIN

Nov 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/24/99
December 3. Write me for details.

D wrote:
> yeah, me too, catch ya next time! :)

TedDaniell

Nov 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/24/99
>> I love how a select group of people on this newsgroup act like
>Prince
>>is trying to get away with something everytime he makes a business move.
>
>> .Prince deserves the cash as much as any other
>>performer...I just don't see why he is now the enemy in some people's eyes
>
>Because he's a complete and utter hypocrite?

Exactamundo. "Hey Prince, will we ever get to hear all the vault tracks?"
"Yeah, I'll give 'em away!"
Yeah right!

WLCountry

Nov 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/24/99

*Bart and Ted,
Thanks for proving my point about you two...So let me get this
straight,he's a''complete and utter hypocrite'',and you seemingly hate
everything he's put out in the last five years, constantly criticize his
setlists and his business practices,yet here you are,day in,day out.That seems
sensible...
Bart seems particularly obsessed with uncovering every piece of media
mention on the guy,while all the time ATTEMPTING to ridicule him.If you don't
see that as wasted time,I'm happy for you.
The bottom line is,Prince is a businessman,though not always a smart
one.You guys think he owes you something,but he DOES'NT.His job is to put
product out,and you can CHOOSE to buy it or not. I still say you guys sound
like disgruntled ex-boyfriends who can't seem to let go of the girls that
broke their hearts...''I can't hate you,cause I love you...''
Here's to your healing,
Phillyman

RDHULL

Nov 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/24/99
Philly said about Ted and Bart:

> I still say you guys sound
>like disgruntled ex-boyfriends who can't seem to let go of the girls that
>broke their hearts...''I can't hate you,cause I love you...''
> Here's to your healing,

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

"the squirrels supposed to be me, isnt it?"
ICQ# 18984002

TedDaniell

Nov 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/24/99
> *Bart and Ted,
> Thanks for proving my point about you two...So let me get this
>straight,he's a''complete and utter hypocrite'',and you seemingly hate
>everything he's put out in the last five years, constantly criticize his
>setlists and his business practices,yet here you are,day in,day out.That
>seems sensible...

Yes, we have social interactions here and discuss things with our friends. Any
problem with that?

>You guys think he owes you something,but he DOES'NT.His job is to put
>product out,and you can CHOOSE to buy it or not.

Exactly. That's why I'm saying I won't pay for his shitty ppv special and I
urge others not to either.

>I still say you guys sound
>like disgruntled ex-boyfriends who can't seem to let go of the girls that
>broke their hearts...''I can't hate you,cause I love you...''
>Here's to your healing,

>Phillyman

No Sillyman, the disgruntled ex-boyfriends are the princefaggzzz - constantly
defending Prince's bizarre actions like a bitch after a trick. "Yes, my
boyfriend beats me and calls me names and pushes me down the stairs, but I
still luuuuv him!!"
So put that in your (prince's dick-shaped) pipe and smoke it!

WLCountry

Nov 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/24/99
>You guys think he owes you something,but he DOES'NT.His job is to put
>product out,and you can CHOOSE to buy it or not.

Exactly. That's why I'm saying I won't pay for his shitty ppv special and I
urge others not to either.

>I still say you guys sound
>like disgruntled ex-boyfriends who can't seem to let go of the girls that
>broke their hearts...''I can't hate you,cause I love you...''
>Here's to your healing,
>Phillyman

No Sillyman, the disgruntled ex-boyfriends are the princefaggzzz - constantly
defending Prince's bizarre actions like a bitch after a trick. "Yes, my
boyfriend beats me and calls me names and pushes me down the stairs, but I
still luuuuv him!!"
So put that in your (prince's dick-shaped) pipe and smoke it!

* Ted,
What you're leaving out is that some people like his 90's music,and
therefore don't feel the need to bitch ALL the time.I,and many others are able
to separate the music from the businessman...You and Bart act like you're
trying to save everyone from ''The Evil Prince !'',while first trying to
pursuade people that they need your help.
I will never defend Prince's bizzare behavior.Look,we all know the
guy's an egotistical flake with poor business skills,but HE JAMS LIKE NO OTHER
...PERIOD.
If you wanna call that asskissin',then ''SMOOOOOCH ''
PhillySillyChillyman

Disse

Nov 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/24/99
-
> Who was it that said you'd never lose money betting on American taste? High
> ranking positions mean nothing. Not to dog you, PF, cuz I like you. You're
> cool. But wrestling's high ratings aren't indicative of quality entertainment.

let me guess, an englishman?

Prince Fan

Nov 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/24/99
No he actually lives within an hour drive of me, so if he don't watch it,
The rock, I mean Prince Fan is gonna have to go lay the Smacketh Down on His
Rudy Poo Candy Ass! <JK GL!>

"Stone Cold" Prince Fan

--
ICQ # 40523352
If your looking to Trade @ http://go.to/princefan
or http://www.geocities.com/princefan0721
My Home Page @ http://get.to.princefan
If you don't know how to Download & Decode,
Please go here and learn: http://www.mp3-faq.org
Or post your questions to news:alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.d

"Disse" <"disses"@ bellsouth.net> wrote in message

Rudedog

Nov 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/24/99

> Well, I don't know about your specific situation Rudedog, some cable
> companies suck worse than others. I think I pay $3 a month for my
> cable box? So now all those extra charges are Prince's fault too?

Nah, I don't care, the boot and video will be out soon enough so fuck Prince
;) I just hate it that he always has to cash in on EVERYTHING, I mean the
guy is a fuckin multimillionaire and if he wanted could stage a free concert
like some of his poorer, less popular fellow musician/artists do. But, it's
Prince, he can do whatever he wants and he does.

> How much do you pay for those naughty sites you visit? Maybe you
> could cut back on those for a week or two..... ;)

Free, its called FREE passwords..the hell if I'd pay for bad porn. And I
wonder who visits those site more than I do..hmmmm...thanks for mentioning
those S & M sites, not my thing though ;)

> (btw....just teasing you doggie!)

Me too :)

Rudedog
(Oooh, I'm gonna get a whoppin' tonite)

RDHULL

Nov 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/25/99
>You and Bart act like you're
>trying to save everyone from ''The Evil Prince !'',while first trying to
>pursuade people that they need your help.
> I will never defend Prince's bizzare behavior.Look,we all know the
>guy's an egotistical flake with poor business skills,but HE JAMS LIKE NO
>OTHER
>...PERIOD.
> If you wanna call that asskissin',then ''SMOOOOOCH ''
> PhillySillyChillyman

Ted?....

TedDaniell

Nov 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/25/99
>>You and Bart act like you're
>>trying to save everyone from ''The Evil Prince !'',while first trying to
>>pursuade people that they need your help.
>> I will never defend Prince's bizzare behavior.Look,we all know the
>>guy's an egotistical flake with poor business skills,but HE JAMS LIKE NO
>>OTHER
>>...PERIOD.
>> If you wanna call that asskissin',then ''SMOOOOOCH ''
>> PhillySillyChillyman
>

>Ted?....

Ah, the heck with it, it's thanksgiving!

User730837

Nov 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/25/99
>Exactly. That's why I'm saying I won't pay for his shitty ppv special and I
>urge others not to either.

that's why right after the gig you'll be posting here begging for a copy of the
show. talk about your hypocrites.....

31

Sonuvfunk

Nov 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/25/99
>Exactly. That's why I'm saying I won't pay for his shitty ppv special and I
>urge others not to either.

all i know is that if The Time is supposed to be on there ( which they are)
then i'm buyin the damn thing

EastWestDJ

Nov 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/25/99
If I am going thru the expense and effort to perform and broadcast a concert,
you can be assured I would be charging people to watch it. It is the man's
career and livelihood and $20 is peanuts in relativivity. Put the thievery and
begging to bed for those who love to whine.

Joe Kelley

"Let the music do the talking."

WLCountry

Nov 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/26/99
Ah, the heck with it, it's thanksgiving!

* Very nice of you Ted,you are a gentleman...
Peace,
Phillyman

TedDaniell

Nov 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/26/99

What can I say - I'm a sucker for holidays :-)

TedDaniell

Nov 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/26/99
>>Exactly. That's why I'm saying I won't pay for his shitty ppv special and I
>>urge others not to either.
>
>that's why right after the gig you'll be posting here begging for a copy of
>the
>show. talk about your hypocrites.....

Wanna bet?

Miss Zannalee