PANTERA/BLACK SABBATH TOUR DATES!!!!!!!

CONCRETEkz

Oct 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/27/98
Attached is a copy of the upcoming Pantera/Black Sabbath Tour. Just wanted to
let you all know the details:

PANTERA will be supporting Black Sabbath from 12/31-2/15/99.
Deftones & PANTERA will be supporting from 1/25-2/15.
Soulfly, Slayer, Megadeth. PANTERA & Black Sabbath will play on New Years Eve
ONLY!!!

Thursday 12/31 Phoenix, Arizona
Bankone Ballpark

Saturday 1/2 Las Vegas, Nevada
Thomas-Mack Center

Tuesday 1/5 Los Angeles, CA
The Forum

Thursday 1/7 Anaheim, CA(TENTATIVE) The
Pond

Friday 1/8 San Jose, CA
San Jose Arena

Monday 1/11 Portland, OR
Rose Garden

Tuesday 1/12 Seattle, WA
Key Arena

Thursday 1/14 Salt Lake City, UT
Delta Center

Friday 1/15 Denver, CO
McNichols Arena

Sunday 1/17 Minneapolis, MN
Target Center

Wednesday 1/20 Chicago, ILL
United Center

Friday 1/22 San Antonio, TX
Alamodome

Sunday 1/24 Dallas, TX
Reunion Arena

Monday 1/25 Houston, TX
Compaq Center

Thursday 1/28 Philadelphia, PA
First Union Spectrum

Friday 1/29 Pittsburgh, PA
Civic Arena

Monday 2/1 State College, PA
Bryce Jordan Center

Wednesday 2/3 Boston, Mass
Fleet Center

Friday 2/5 E. Rutherford, NJ
Meadowlands

Saturday 2/6 Uniondale, NY
Nassau Coliseum

Tuesday 2/9 Buffalo. NY
Marine Midland Arena

Thursday 2/11 Montreal
Forum

Friday 2/12 Toronto
TBA

Sunday 2/14 Detroit, MI
The Palace

Monday 2/15 Detroit, MI
The Palace

Kim
Concrete Management, Inc

Check out the The Concrete Management Website
http://www.concretemanagement.com

Jason Crowgey

Oct 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/28/98
Is there any chance of Pantera doing some shows on their off nights?
Like in Wisconsin??? There seems to be a few days off before and after
the Chicago show which is right around my birthday. Would be a nice
gift!

CONCRETEkz

Oct 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/28/98
<<Is there any chance of Pantera doing some shows on their off nights?>>

Nope, we won't be doing any other dates during the tour. All of our gear is
being trucked along with Sabbaths' gear. So we can not play with out them!!
Sorry. But we will be back out on the road later in the year after the new
record in released.

PanterA 08

Oct 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/28/98
When do tickets go on sale?

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, It's the fat that makes you look
fat.."
Al Bundy- God

Oct 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/29/98
Europe?

matti.

nightsky

Oct 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/31/98
shit .. I am going to be out of town the weekend of 2/5th.

Matt Bierce

Nov 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/1/98
can u tell me when tickets go on sale 4 the 1/29 show in Pittsburgh?