Oasis support at Loch Lomond?

Elle

Jul 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/17/96

In article <4sifdu$g...@biffo.sol.co.uk>, Iain Hynd <mh...@taynet.co.uk>
writes
>Everyone is going on about who is supporting at bloody Kneb-end
>and I have been unable to find out just who is supporting Oasis on
>both days at Loch Lomond. Please tell me.

Are you related to Matt hynd??? :)

erm..... i'm going to loch lomand
--
Elle x
K.I.S ????

Iain Hynd

Jul 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/17/96

Iain Hynd

Jul 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/18/96

Elle <Christi...@ctaylor.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>In article <4sifdu$g...@biffo.sol.co.uk>, Iain Hynd <mh...@taynet.co.uk>
>writes

>>Everyone is going on about who is supporting at bloody Kneb-end
>>and I have been unable to find out just who is supporting Oasis on
>>both days at Loch Lomond. Please tell me.
>>

>Are you related to Matt hynd??? :)

>erm..... i'm going to loch lomand
>--
>Elle x
>K.I.S ????

Mmmm.
Margaret Hynd yes, Matt Hynd no.
This Matt guy doesn't happen to live in Dundee 'coz I live in Angus
and there is only one other lot of Hynd's that I know of and aren't
related to .
Mmmm (again), strange.

Yeah I've got it, my middle name's Matt, nah maybe thats not why.
Who is Matt? (Maybe my dad slept around and he is my long, lost
brother = "Neighbours" storyline surfacing) : )

erm..... i'm not even going to Loch Lomond : (

Iain.

Elinor Taylor

Jul 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/19/96

In article <4sm91q$4...@biffo.sol.co.uk>, Iain Hynd <mh...@taynet.co.uk>

>Mmmm.
>Margaret Hynd yes, Matt Hynd no.
>This Matt guy doesn't happen to live in Dundee 'coz I live in Angus
>and there is only one other lot of Hynd's that I know of and aren't
>related to .
>Mmmm (again), strange.
>
>Yeah I've got it, my middle name's Matt, nah maybe thats not why.
>Who is Matt? (Maybe my dad slept around and he is my long, lost
>brother = "Neighbours" storyline surfacing) : )
>
>erm..... i'm not even going to Loch Lomond : (
>
> Iain.

oh thats a shame....... :)

In veiw of your 'Neighbours storyline'...................

.... no i dont think so

goodnight godbless :P

Daniel Bolger

Jul 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/19/96

Iain Hynd <mh...@taynet.co.uk> looked through the square window, and
intoned:

>Yeah I've got it, my middle name's Matt, nah maybe thats not why.
>Who is Matt? (Maybe my dad slept around and he is my long, lost
>brother = "Neighbours" storyline surfacing) : )

Maybe, like, you could fall asleep and have this weird semi-dream thingy
where you're going up stairs or something and this big bloke with a
stick says "That's your mother behind you!", where in fact it's a
picture of the previous mother, the one before the new mother came in
bizarre circumstances, involving, it is rumoured, lots of hair dye.

Someone's got to keep me up to date with the Neighbours thing for when I
get back from my month long excursion to America (as of tomorrow). How
many more new members of the cast will be brought on? Can I expect to
see a whole new set of faces in Ramsay Street? Will no-one survive?

Oh, of course, Helen wil stay, she always does.

Daniel Bolger dan...@colouruk.demon.co.uk "Have hair, will travel."
** Visit his homepage: http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/5674 **
************ "A suitable ending. 'A'minor, I think." **************
**"We'll float around, hang out on clouds, then we'll come down"**

Iain Hynd

Jul 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/20/96

Daniel Bolger <dan...@colouruk.demon.co.uk> looked through the rather
nifty star shaped window and said from the heavens:

<strange story thing snipped>

>Someone's got to keep me up to date with the Neighbours thing for when I
>get back from my month long excursion to America (as of tomorrow). How
>many more new members of the cast will be brought on? Can I expect to
>see a whole new set of faces in Ramsay Street? Will no-one survive?

>Oh, of course, Helen wil stay, she always does.

According to this Ozzy soap analyst wiffey that was on Radio 1 Brett
gets captured by guerrilas (the terrorist variety) and held hostage
and his mum goes out to save him.

Oh, I nearly forgot, Helen gets run over by a Monster truck 6 times by
some joyriding sheep.

Chris Basford

Jul 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/20/96

In article, <4sqjik$p...@biffo.sol.co.uk>, Iain Hynd
<mh...@taynet.co.uk> writes

>Oh, I nearly forgot, Helen gets run over by a Monster truck 6 times by
>some joyriding sheep.

'Bout time the ugly old slapper got bumped off :)
**********************************
/////Ch...@g3vkm.demon.co.uk//////
**********************************

Bekky Robinson

Jul 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/21/96

Daniel Bolger writes
>Iain Hynd looked through the square window, and

>intoned:
>>Yeah I've got it, my middle name's Matt, nah maybe thats not why.
>>Who is Matt? (Maybe my dad slept around and he is my long, lost
>>brother = "Neighbours" storyline surfacing) : )
>
>Someone's got to keep me up to date with the Neighbours thing for when I
>get back from my month long excursion to America (as of tomorrow). How
>many more new members of the cast will be brought on? Can I expect to
>see a whole new set of faces in Ramsay Street? Will no-one survive?
>
>Oh, of course, Helen wil stay, she always does.

We were saying the other day that they'ld have to blow up the coffee
shop again soon to create a new storyline. Anyway so then everyone would
get blown up, except for the immortal Helen, and she'd come stummbleing
out of the ashes and then they'ld be a whole new cast of which quite a
few would have to be Jim Robinsons children and exwives.
BTW there used to be someone called Matt Robinson in Neighbours
and I think he was Jims nephew or something, hey maybe your Dad had an
affair with Hilary (Jim Robinsons' sister I think) and thus Matt
Robinson is really Matt Hynd but because they didn't want the story to
get out they just called him Matt Robinson. And so Hynd is your half
brother. I don't really know where this leaves me because my surnames
Robinson too, maybe I'm your half sister or something.
Bekky Robinson

Iain Hynd

Jul 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/22/96

I take it no-one knows who are supporting Oasis at Loch Lomond then.

johnky

Jul 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/24/96
to mh...@taynet.co.uk

"The Chenicals" are suporting oasis in Loch Lomond

johnky

Jul 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/24/96
to mh...@taynet.co.uk

Teh Chenicals are suporting in Loch Lomond