UPDATED HALO 15 TRACK LISTING

Jamhagbard

Oct 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/20/99
561992 NIN-"WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER"
WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER (RADIO EDIT)
THE DAY THE WORLD WENT AWAY (QUIET VERSION)
THE DAY THE WORLD WENT AWAY (PORTER RICKS REMIX)

562002 PART 2
WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER (ALBUM VERSION)
10 MILES HIGH (LONG VERSION)
THE NEW FLESH

562012 PART 3
WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER (ALBUM VERSION)
THE PERFECT DRUG
COMPLICATION AND THE CD ROM VIDEO TO "WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER"

notice the video for WITT has been added, let's hope ther's an extended version
of the video on there.

John

Oct 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/20/99
Hmm ... I don't think it would be extended ... I would think we would have
seen an extended version from nin.com if there was one at all. (But I could
be wrong.)

Also -- most songs (esp. of 7'15" length songs) have shortened videos. Even
"Sin," which is only about 4 minutes is shortened to about 2 minutes in the
video. "Closer" takes its own radio edit as video music. I'm sure a bunch of
others do, too ... but *can't think*.

--
-John
http://www.mp3.com/goodbye

Jamhagbard <jamha...@aol.com> wrote in message

goatbear

Oct 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/20/99
Jamhagbard wrote:

> ya know john, you have a real talent for stating the obvious...do you really
> think that i, or anyone else on this list for that matter, doesn't know that a
> large majority of videos are shorter than the actual album version of the
> track? hmm? huh? what?

if you "knew" that as well, why do you think it's likely that a longer video will
be released?

--
gb - np: autechre - peel session

amnincode v2.0
N L- H++ B! M- T-- A U++ I P F- S-- NC- V-- R-- D-- PB+

this disease i give to myself

if you feel the urge to e-mail me, change domain to hotmail...

goatbear

Oct 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/20/99
John wrote:

> Also -- most songs (esp. of 7'15" length songs) have shortened videos. Even
> "Sin," which is only about 4 minutes is shortened to about 2 minutes in the
> video.

i would bet that what probably happened in that case is that they never filmed
enough (cancelled it half-way through) or never mastered the entire thing. i
don't know, it just gives me an impression of being ... unfinished, not
necessarily shortened.

> "Closer" takes its own radio edit as video music.

yeah, in thisin general the "clean edits" are used for the videos, so i doubt
it will be different.

Jamhagbard

Oct 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/21/99
>Also -- most songs (esp. of 7'15" length songs) have shortened videos.

ya know john, you have a real talent for stating the obvious...do you really

think that i, or anyone else on this list for that matter, doesn't know that a
large majority of videos are shorter than the actual album version of the
track? hmm? huh? what?

heheheehe

Kae Verens

Oct 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/21/99
> 561992 NIN-"WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER"
> WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER (RADIO EDIT)
> THE DAY THE WORLD WENT AWAY (QUIET VERSION)
> THE DAY THE WORLD WENT AWAY (PORTER RICKS REMIX)

The final two are already on TDTWWA (track three is on the vinyl single)...

> 562002 PART 2
> WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER (ALBUM VERSION)
> 10 MILES HIGH (LONG VERSION)
> THE NEW FLESH

TNF is on the vinyl album

> 562012 PART 3
> WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER (ALBUM VERSION)
> THE PERFECT DRUG
> COMPLICATION AND THE CD ROM VIDEO TO "WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER"

WITT is the same as on CD 2?

So in total... there are _two_ new songs here on a total of _three_ CDs!?
What a rip-off!

kae
--
I am not a number;
alt.atheism #1664 - oh, so I am...

inri

Oct 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/21/99
> So in total... there are _two_ new songs here on a total of _three_ CDs!?
> What a rip-off!

hey...if you got suckered into buying the vinyls than that's your fault.

thankful for being able to get the material in a playable format,
inri
np: nodda

stuff:
http://fly.to/inri
http://www.mp3.com/therealinri
http://www.fortunecity.com/business/staff/715/inrirecords.htm

Kae Verens

Oct 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/21/99
> > So in total... there are _two_ new songs here on a total of _three_
CDs!?
> > What a rip-off!
>
> hey...if you got suckered into buying the vinyls than that's your fault.
>
> thankful for being able to get the material in a playable format,
> inri
> np: nodda

spose so... I guess I'm just a sucker for punishment *g* - I have all the
albums and singles, and am trying to complete my collection of all the
different formats at the moment (still can't find that japanese "Closer"
anywhere...).

kyle kljdfsaouipxcvzljk;es

Oct 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/21/99

inri wrote in message ...

>> So in total... there are _two_ new songs here on a total of _three_ CDs!?
>> What a rip-off!
>
>hey...if you got suckered into buying the vinyls than that's your fault.

regardless, assuming these tracklistings are true, disc 3 is a complete
waste of money. WITT (album version), perfect drug, and complication.
WTF??
so you get the video. if you have a computer that you can play it on,
chances are you can just download it from nin.com. and why the hell did
that have to be spread over three cd's? i know the european ones have to be
shorter but the individual closer cd's were longer than that. that could
have fit two cd's easily.

i am *very* skeptical about this track listing, and if it's true, i'm also
very disappointed.

Jamhagbard

Oct 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/21/99
>hey...if you got suckered into buying the vinyls than that's your fault.

funny....i like vinyl

Jamhagbard

Oct 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/21/99
>if you "knew" that as well, why do you think it's likely that a longer video
>will
>be released?

um...because i'm hoping they filmed the video for the entire song...then edited
it down for release? yeah maybe that's it....hmmm, i wonder though.....how
else can i explain this? hmmmmmm

Shannon Robert Burge

Oct 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/21/99

On Thu, 21 Oct 1999, Kae Verens wrote:

> > 561992 NIN-"WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER"
> > WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER (RADIO EDIT)
> > THE DAY THE WORLD WENT AWAY (QUIET VERSION)
> > THE DAY THE WORLD WENT AWAY (PORTER RICKS REMIX)
>
> The final two are already on TDTWWA (track three is on the vinyl single)...

A lot of us don't have the vinyl single.

> > 562002 PART 2
> > WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER (ALBUM VERSION)
> > 10 MILES HIGH (LONG VERSION)
> > THE NEW FLESH
>
> TNF is on the vinyl album

A lot of us don't have the vinyl album.

> > 562012 PART 3
> > WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER (ALBUM VERSION)
> > THE PERFECT DRUG
> > COMPLICATION AND THE CD ROM VIDEO TO "WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER"
>
> WITT is the same as on CD 2?

Generally, the "title" track has to be on every disc of import singles.

> So in total... there are _two_ new songs here on a total of _three_ CDs!?
> What a rip-off!

Halo 1 has 0% material that isn't on other halos, but a lot of us still
bought it to complete the halo collection.

srb

---------AmNinCode v2.0---------
N L- H++ B M- T-- A- U++ I! P
F- S-- NC- V-- R-- D? PB+
--------------------------------

inri

Oct 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/21/99
> >> So in total... there are _two_ new songs here on a total of _three_
CDs!?
> >> What a rip-off!
> >
> >hey...if you got suckered into buying the vinyls than that's your fault.
>
> regardless, assuming these tracklistings are true, disc 3 is a complete
> waste of money. WITT (album version), perfect drug, and complication.
> WTF??

ok....i'll give you that much. disc 3 would be a foolish purchase for most
people.

> so you get the video. if you have a computer that you can play it on,
> chances are you can just download it from nin.com. and why the hell did
> that have to be spread over three cd's? i know the european ones have to
be
> shorter but the individual closer cd's were longer than that. that could
> have fit two cd's easily.

true.

> i am *very* skeptical about this track listing, and if it's true, i'm also
> very disappointed.

i also think it's bullshit.

i just hope that the real tracklisting has those vinyl tracks on them.

or maybe those promo only his remixes ;)

--
inri
np: tsp - purr snickety

inri

Oct 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/21/99

> > So in total... there are _two_ new songs here on a total of _three_
CDs!?
> > What a rip-off!
> >

> Halo 1 has 0% material that isn't on other halos, but a lot of us still
> bought it to complete the halo collection.

yeah, but, technically it's halo 3 that's reusing the material and not halo
1....and halo 3 had a lot of (crappy) new stuff on it....

goatbear

Oct 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/21/99
Shannon Robert Burge wrote:

> Halo 1 has 0% material that isn't on other halos, but a lot of us still
> bought it to complete the halo collection.

true, but halo 1 was released domestically and costs about $3.50 anywhere...

John

Oct 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/21/99
You're a real jackass, you know? The only reason I mentioned that most
videos are shorter IS because YOU didn't seem to be aware of that.

thanks to: goatbear.

kyle kljdfsaouipxcvzljk;es

Oct 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/21/99

inri wrote in message ...
>i also think it's bullshit.
>i just hope that the real tracklisting has those vinyl tracks on them.
>or maybe those promo only his remixes ;)

as far as i'm concerned, the best track listing would be one cd of the vinyl
only songs (so that the people who have the vinyl don't have to buy that),
and then the other two with a bunch of remixes/unreleased stuff.

DJ OKFM - Legs of Steel and a Platinum Palm

Oct 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/21/99
check this out, kyle kljdfsaouipxcvzljk;es <go...@prairienet.org> said:
> as far as i'm concerned, the best track listing would be one cd of the vinyl
> only songs (so that the people who have the vinyl don't have to buy that),
> and then the other two with a bunch of remixes/unreleased stuff.

just an educated guess, but i bet Trent hasn't even begun seriously
courting remixes yet for 'The Fragile.' Sure, 'TDTWWA' had one outside
remix, but that seems to have been a one-off thing, as the single version
was a different from the album cut. maybe he'll begin to solicit
remixers before the tour gets into full swing...

DJ
--
|Damin J. Toell - djo...@teknowhore.com - dog...@censor.com|
|http://www.teknowhore.com/dj - my personal page |

kyle kljdfsaouipxcvzljk;es

Oct 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/21/99

Mark Edler wrote in message ...
>He's too busy fighting cancer to make b-sides... give the poor dying man a
>break!!

hell with his cancer, most of his b-sides are remixes done by someone else
anyway. all he's gotta do is listen to them on his deathbed and say whether
he likes them or not.

Mark Edler

Oct 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/22/99
He's too busy fighting cancer to make b-sides... give the poor dying man a
break!!

Mark

kyle kljdfsaouipxcvzljk;es wrote in message ...

>inri wrote in message ...

>>> So in total... there are _two_ new songs here on a total of _three_
CDs!?
>>> What a rip-off!
>>

>>hey...if you got suckered into buying the vinyls than that's your fault.
>
>regardless, assuming these tracklistings are true, disc 3 is a complete
>waste of money. WITT (album version), perfect drug, and complication.
>WTF??

>so you get the video. if you have a computer that you can play it on,
>chances are you can just download it from nin.com. and why the hell did
>that have to be spread over three cd's? i know the european ones have to
be
>shorter but the individual closer cd's were longer than that. that could
>have fit two cd's easily.

Shannon Robert Burge

Oct 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/22/99

On Thu, 21 Oct 1999, kyle kljdfsaouipxcvzljk;es wrote:

> Mark Edler wrote in message ...

> >He's too busy fighting cancer to make b-sides... give the poor dying man a
> >break!!
>

> hell with his cancer, most of his b-sides are remixes done by someone else
> anyway. all he's gotta do is listen to them on his deathbed and say whether
> he likes them or not.

If that's what it takes to get some Charlie Clouser mixes, I'll kill Trent
myself.

srb

---------AmNinCode v2.0---------
N L- H++ B M- T-- A- U++ I! P
F- S-- NC- V-- R-- D? PB+
--------------------------------

buddard

Oct 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/22/99

DJ OKFM - Legs of Steel and a Platinum Palm wrote:

> just an educated guess, but i bet Trent hasn't even begun seriously
> courting remixes yet for 'The Fragile.' Sure, 'TDTWWA' had one outside
> remix, but that seems to have been a one-off thing, as the single version
> was a different from the album cut. maybe he'll begin to solicit
> remixers before the tour gets into full swing...

yeah, but releasing a single with no remixes at all??!? he has rave and
keith in the studio for chrissakes, at least he could let them screw
around with witt for a few days...

/buddard

buddard

Oct 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/22/99
> as far as i'm concerned, the best track listing would be one cd of the vinyl
> only songs (so that the people who have the vinyl don't have to buy that),
> and then the other two with a bunch of remixes/unreleased stuff.

"remixes" being the keyword here... how come they release a triple
cd-single without one remix of the title track on them? (no, radio edits
don't count)... outrageous!

/buddard

JAH

Oct 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/22/99
How fuckin gay. I won't buy that crap.

JAH

Jamhagbard wrote:

> 561992 NIN-"WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER"
> WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER (RADIO EDIT)
> THE DAY THE WORLD WENT AWAY (QUIET VERSION)
> THE DAY THE WORLD WENT AWAY (PORTER RICKS REMIX)
>

> 562002 PART 2
> WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER (ALBUM VERSION)
> 10 MILES HIGH (LONG VERSION)
> THE NEW FLESH
>

> 562012 PART 3
> WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER (ALBUM VERSION)
> THE PERFECT DRUG
> COMPLICATION AND THE CD ROM VIDEO TO "WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER"

I am Sancho

Oct 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/23/99
<<How fuckin gay. I won't buy that crap.

JAH >>

I am sure you giving your opinion has made this News Group a better place.

Signed: The Sanchonator

"If your a dude, never stick your penis in another man's butt...unless
your...gay or sumthing. Then its probably OK...I guess...Maybe not. Whatever.
Just Dont Do it."
ICP Comix

CCCCOOOOCCCCKKKK RROOCCKKEETT! -Orgazmo

Delameko Stone

Oct 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/23/99

IDEAL TRACKLIST (Not a real one)

CD1
We're In This Together (Radio Edit)
10 Miles High
The Day The World Went Away (Porter Ricks)
The New Flesh

CD2
We're In This Together (Foetus Mix)
The Fragile (Kieth Hillebrant Mix)
We're In This Together (Coil Mix)
Starfuckers, Inc. (Meat Beat Manifesto Mix)

CD3
We're In This Together (Album Version)
Metal
A Warm Place (With Sister Soleil)
Lovegun

Ah, we can dream.

--
Delameko Stone
e-mail:dl...@jslater.demon.co.uk

"A penny for your thoughts, a dollar for you dreams." - PWEI-ish
"Sometimes there are two of me, sometimes I let the evil one free." - 16v
"We didn't get paid, at least we got laid!" - Backyard Babies

_____________________________AmNinCode v2.0________________________________
N+ L H++ B+ M- T-- A++ U+ I- P+
F- S-- NC- V-- R-- D- PB-

_______________________________AmKode v1.0_________________________________
K+ L- E+ R++ M-- A++ O F+
Q+ AG+ D+ B- C- G U+++

I am Sancho

Oct 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/25/99
<<snips Ideal track listing>>

Dont you think that this would beuseing up all the B-Sides too quickly? I mean,
that you be the best single ever, but some of that stuff like the Meatle cover
and the Warm Place w/ Vocals should be comeing out on another aingle, and
useing it all on for one song's single wouldn't help the oter singles sell.
"Hi kids, do you like Anus? I let Dr Dre feel out my butt for a chance to be
famous, Wanna copy me and do exactly like I did, try cid, and get your butt
pumped out like I did." ICP-Twiztid-Slim Shady singing Slim Anus

Shannon Robert Burge

Oct 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/25/99

On 25 Oct 1999, I am Sancho wrote:

> <<snips Ideal track listing>>
>
> Dont you think that this would beuseing up all the B-Sides too quickly? I mean,
> that you be the best single ever, but some of that stuff like the Meatle cover

I love the Meatles! My favorite song of theirs is "I Wanna hold your
Ham".

> and the Warm Place w/ Vocals should be comeing out on another aingle, and
> useing it all on for one song's single wouldn't help the oter singles sell.

But why is TPD on there? That's stupid.

srb

---------AmNinCode v2.0---------
N L- H++ B M- T-- A- U++ I! P

F- S-- NC- V-- R-- D? PB+
--------------------------------

inri

Oct 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/25/99
> > <<snips Ideal track listing>>
> >
> > Dont you think that this would beuseing up all the B-Sides too quickly?
I mean,
> > that you be the best single ever, but some of that stuff like the Meatle
cover

> I love the Meatles! My favorite song of theirs is "I Wanna hold your
> Ham".

bah. that song sucks. the best album is 'sgt's peppered lonely hearts club
sandwich' and the best song is 'i ate the walrus'.

you must be GAYE to think something like that!

dig it, dig it?
inri
np: wiseblood - pttm

Shannon Robert Burge

Oct 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/25/99

On Mon, 25 Oct 1999, inri wrote:

> > > <<snips Ideal track listing>>
> > >
> > > Dont you think that this would beuseing up all the B-Sides too quickly?
> I mean,
> > > that you be the best single ever, but some of that stuff like the Meatle
> cover
> >

> > I love the Meatles! My favorite song of theirs is "I Wanna hold your
> > Ham".
>
> bah. that song sucks. the best album is 'sgt's peppered lonely hearts club
> sandwich' and the best song is 'i ate the walrus'.

Their mutton song was pretty good..."She Loves Ewe".

David McKay

Oct 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/26/99

Shannon Robert Burge <f79...@morgan.ucs.mun.ca> wrote in message

> On 25 Oct 1999, I am Sancho wrote:
>
> > <<snips Ideal track listing>>
> >
> > Dont you think that this would beuseing up all the B-Sides too quickly?
I mean,
> > that you be the best single ever, but some of that stuff like the Meatle
cover

> I love the Meatles! My favorite song of theirs is "I Wanna hold your
> Ham".
>

> > and the Warm Place w/ Vocals should be comeing out on another aingle,
and
> > useing it all on for one song's single wouldn't help the oter singles
sell.

> But why is TPD on there? That's stupid.

It might be because it wasn't on the original, only remixes... but I can't
remember
if it was on the UK import or not... I've never seen it.

It think the reason for stretching out 3CDs is so that people will buy all 3
and it
will go up the charts better.. I'll probably buy them all if I have enough
cash...

Dave McKay