which witt is which?

David McKay

Dec 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/14/99
Hi all
I just got the 3 witt cd singles, but which
is cd 1, which is cd 2 and which is cd 3?

Dave McKay
np: nine inch nails - we're in this together (radio edit)

Dan Sullivan/Broken Thoughts

Dec 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/15/99
David McKay <mc...@ukip.com> wrote in message

> Hi all
> I just got the 3 witt cd singles, but which
> is cd 1, which is cd 2 and which is cd 3?

which witt is the wicked witt?
which witt?
the wicked witt...
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :(

> Dave McKay
> np: nine inch nails - we're in this together (radio edit)

(that was supposed to be bad, i swear) :)
--
<i'm gonna burn this whole world down>
|you| [Dan Sullivan]
|know| [Broken Thoughts]
|me| [dest...@adelphia.net]
|.i. hate| [erase_me on IRC]
|everyone| [ICQ - 8549366]
<24.48.31.167:erase_me:thankyou:33>

Mark Edler

Dec 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/15/99
CD 1 is the one with the TDTWWAs on it.
CD 2 is the one with the new flesh and 10 miles high
CD 3 is... well, i'll let you guess.

Mark

David McKay wrote in message <3856...@news.1anetworks.net>...

>Hi all
>I just got the 3 witt cd singles, but which
>is cd 1, which is cd 2 and which is cd 3?

Bryan Madden

Dec 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/17/99
>CD 1 is the one with the TDTWWAs on it.
>CD 2 is the one with the new flesh and 10 miles high
>CD 3 is... well, i'll let you guess.
>
>Mark

No...

CD2 definitly isnt the one with the new flesh and 10 miles high on it. Thats
the only one I ordered (thinking I would get that cd) and now it turns out CD2
is the one with TDTWWAs on it. Yea for me. Just what I needed... between halo
13, The Fragile, and now this, I'm set in the TDTWWA department for life.
Weathermen Records said NIN switched it. Anybody else who only ordered one (for
the same reason I did) will be disappointed, and out like twenty bucks.

-bryan
-------------------
My "Leave Gary Coleman Alone" campaign page:
http://members.aol.com/Broken225/garycoleman.html

Robot Frank's Life (the life of a pissed off robot)
http://members.aol.com/Broken225/Frank.html

Please visit my websites.

jo...@amnin.com

Dec 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/18/99
Bryan Madden <brok...@aol.com> wrote:
>>CD 1 is the one with the TDTWWAs on it.
>>CD 2 is the one with the new flesh and 10 miles high
>>CD 3 is... well, i'll let you guess.
>>
>>Mark

> No...

> CD2 definitly isnt the one with the new flesh and 10 miles high on it. Thats
> the only one I ordered (thinking I would get that cd) and now it turns out CD2
> is the one with TDTWWAs on it. Yea for me. Just what I needed... between halo
> 13, The Fragile, and now this, I'm set in the TDTWWA department for life.
> Weathermen Records said NIN switched it. Anybody else who only ordered one (for
> the same reason I did) will be disappointed, and out like twenty bucks.

and that, in my opinion, is exactly why the internet will never make record stores obsolete ;)

nothing like going into a store and actually looking at the cd, having it in your hand, giving your
money, and walking out of the store with exactly what you want :)

love and friends,
jody :)

jody tamar match:) (jo-jo on #amnin, #nin & #kmfdm) e-mail:jo...@amnin.com
"stay sane inside insanity" - columbia
"fare thee well...let your life proceed by its own design." - gd

<incubus23> hand, bottle & ass - the three main elements comprising
LilyCon

http://www.amnin.com/jojo - #amnin rogues gallery
__________________AmNinCode v2.0____________________
N++ L+ H++ B++ M T- A! U++ I++*~ P++ F++ S+++* NC++*
V R+* D++ PB+ 1337 I Am Elitist! :)

Mark Edler

Dec 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/19/99
Bryan Madden wrote in message
<19991217183931...@ng-fk1.aol.com>...

>>CD 1 is the one with the TDTWWAs on it.
>>CD 2 is the one with the new flesh and 10 miles high
>>CD 3 is... well, i'll let you guess.
>>
>>Mark
>
>No...
>
>CD2 definitly isnt the one with the new flesh and 10 miles high on it.
Thats
>the only one I ordered (thinking I would get that cd) and now it turns out
CD2
>is the one with TDTWWAs on it. Yea for me. Just what I needed... between
halo
>13, The Fragile, and now this, I'm set in the TDTWWA department for life.
>Weathermen Records said NIN switched it. Anybody else who only ordered one
(for
>the same reason I did) will be disappointed, and out like twenty bucks.

Okay, so if I order part 3 off the net I'll be sure to get "Complication Of
The New Flesh"?

Mark