Nine Inch Nails international tour dates (4/5/94)

Michael Dagn

Apr 8, 1994, 5:22:44 AM4/8/94
ow...@conslt.enet.dec.com (Steve Owen) writes:

> Tour dates for the Nine Inch Nails international tour - Updated 4/5/94

> Mar 22 - Apr 03, Australia

They didn't come over here... what happened?...

> 1995:
> Jan 07 - Feb 07, Japan and Australia

---MJD.

* DROID SECTOR Electronic Mail and News System.

Kalle Paulsson

Apr 8, 1994, 7:28:14 AM4/8/94
> Jun 05 - Jun 30, off

Hm, I have a ticket for the 5th of June here in Stockholm.

Btw, any news about that Trent-Snaps-Rumour? Him beating up his
guitarplayer, so the tour might be cancelled?

W I D E S C R E E N S I G N A T U R E
Real : Kalle Paulsson/Unreal : ka...@skom.se/EvenMoreUnreal : Solna,Sweden

Susan Roston

Apr 8, 1994, 11:44:24 PM4/8/94
In article <Lk8gkc...@droid.apana.org.au>,

Michael Dagn <md...@droid.apana.org.au> wrote:
>ow...@conslt.enet.dec.com (Steve Owen) writes:
>

>> Tour dates for the Nine Inch Nails international tour - Updated 4/5/94
>
>> Mar 22 - Apr 03, Australia
>
>They didn't come over here... what happened?...

supposedly "medical reasons"

00000000nothing
mike roston

Christopher J Biggs

Apr 10, 1994, 7:05:06 PM4/10/94
>> md...@droid.apana.org.au moved upon the face of the 'Net, and spake thusly:

> ow...@conslt.enet.dec.com (Steve Owen) writes:
>>
>> Tour dates for the Nine Inch Nails international tour - Updated 4/5/94

>> Mar 22 - Apr 03, Australia

> They didn't come over here... what happened?...

"The drummer got sick" was what I was told by one venue.
I had tickets for YESTERDAYs concert, which was cancelled.

>> 1995:
>> Jan 07 - Feb 07, Japan and Australia

I was also told the Australian dates would be "later in the year".
I wasn't told which year.

cjb.

--
| Christopher J Biggs --- Software Engineer, Stallion Technologies Pty.Ltd. |
| ch...@stallion.oz.au | 56 Sylvan Rd, Toowong, Queensland 4066, AUSTRALIA |