Electronic Promo for Sale !!

Milkybars

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
Hi I have a copy of "Twisted Tenderness"

Parlophone Promo CDR 12 Tracks

I will be taking bids until Tuesday 30th March Midday.

The Highest Bidder will be informed by Email straight away, If the bid fails to
materialise then the next bidder below gets the CDR.

I have a full list of PSB and New Order material for sale please e-mail me for
a list

References are not a problem

Please e-mail : Milk...@aol.com

Cheers Milky.

pun...@aroma.com

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99

or you can wait a couple of days and save a ton of money and force guys
like this back to their jobs at the 7-11

Milkybars

Mar 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/26/99
I Have a full time job..Not at 7-11
I trade only to further my own collection.
I am not after a huge amount for this promo.(£20 ish)
It has two tracks that apparently aren't on the main release
Even if this isn't the case it's a great collectors item.
So please 'Get Your Facts' Right before shouting your mouth off.

Milky.

Tom B.

Mar 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/26/99
Since when did cd-r's become "collectable"? Record piracy like this
keeps cd costs high for everyone. I hope no one bids on this...wait a
few days for the album to be released.

Tom B.

RainMkr -- FAC 63

Mar 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/26/99
On Fri, 26 Mar 1999 14:07:41 -0500, "Tom B." <gae...@voicenet.com>
wrote:

>Since when did cd-r's become "collectable"? Record piracy like this
>keeps cd costs high for everyone. I hope no one bids on this...wait a
>few days for the album to be released.

well.. some promo's are released on CDR by the label.. but i agree if
this is -not- a label acetate then it's pretty sad..

Michael Roehr
http://rainmkr.simplenet.com
roehr@*SPAMPROT*mediaone.net
#joydivision, #kmfdm on EFNet
ICQ#184382 AIM: rivetbutt
http://www.cdnow.com/gift/ro...@mediaone.net

RainMkr -- FAC 63

Mar 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/26/99
On Thu, 25 Mar 1999 13:54:25 -0500, pun...@aroma.com wrote:

>or you can wait a couple of days and save a ton of money and force guys
>like this back to their jobs at the 7-11

hey now.. an auction is not gauging the people. it's not like he set a
price for the item. PEOPLE will decide how much they will pay for it.
i for one can vouch for Milky, i've done business with him before and
was VERY satisfied of the price and quality of the item.

Tim Cole

Mar 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/27/99
Absolutely spot on! CDR's are very collectable. In this months 'Record
Collector' a review of Wings 'Band On The Run' 25th anniversay 2-CDr is
valued at £200!
I can also confirm also that a 12 track CDR of Twisted Tenderness has
been released as a promo. I've dealt with Milkybars in the past - no
problem.

In article <36fce079...@news.mindspring.com>, RainMkr -- FAC 63
<dontrep...@linkinmymessage.net> writes

--
Tim Cole

Tom B.

Mar 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/29/99
Gee whiz...duh...I was referring to home made copies on cd-r...I can do
that also and call them "collectable"...still piracy any way you twist
it, bucko.

Tom B.