if you see that pervert Dennis Strausser Jr near those schools - call the police2

aanthonyx

Aug 18, 2013, 7:11:54 AM8/18/13
if you see that pervert Dennis Strausser Jr near those schools - call the
police

This is how to find him.
https://groups.google.com/group/jose-sanchez-is-a-pedo/browse_frm/thread/7b15b68d674ca47e

He invites kids to play with his soft toys while he molest them.

This is how he looks like
http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DoDLKTO-e5Q0%26list%3DUUvKcjl3MsfdVDb9wGeYfzZw%26index%3D2&usg=AFQjCNFoHwGQdb1i1pIJKRGLcULpLS6o6Q

His email address is dennystr...@gmail.com

curl...@hotmail.com

Cumberland-Perry
110 Old Willow Mill Road
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050, United States

Cumberland Valley School District: Eagle View Middle School
6746 Carlisle Pike
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050, United States

Silver Spring Elementary School
6746 Carlisle Pike
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050, United States

Northside Elementary School
411 North Walnut Street
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055, United States

Cumberland Valley High School
6746 Carlisle Pike
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050, United States

Broad Street Elementary School
Mechanicsburg, PA
United States

Crone's Tae Kwon Do School
24 East Main Street
New Kingstown, PA 17072, United States

Trez Music Education Center
50 West Main Street
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055, United States

St Joseph Catholic School
410 East Simpson Street
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055, United States

Fievel Mousey

Aug 19, 2013, 2:53:53 PM8/19/13
<Snip>

This Is Harassment You Dumb Nigga; Git; Idiot; Dumbass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJu3ucSVzA4

Aug 19, 2013, 4:42:59 PM8/19/13
On Monday, 19 August 2013 19:53:53 UTC+1, Fievel Mousey wrote:
> <Snip>
>

> This Is Harassment You Dumb Nigga; Git; Idiot; Dumbass.

You deserve it you racist. You accusing me of being gay is harassment.

Fievel Mousey

Aug 19, 2013, 5:20:20 PM8/19/13
But you are gay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJu3ucSVzA4

Aug 27, 2013, 5:02:32 AM8/27/13
You are asking to be harassed. Even if it way true it would be none of your business and you have no right to tell people about other people private lives without their consent. You are no better than a rapist and bloody deserve to be harassed inline until you shut-up of kill your self.

Fievel Mousey

Aug 27, 2013, 1:01:55 PM8/27/13
<Snip>

How about I show you my nice side? But then again, once I try, I am just
a liar. Isn't that correct? So since I am a lying hating racist, I won't
ever show you my nice side.

http://youtu.be/VpHdb-q1Mow

Aug 28, 2013, 12:25:01 AM8/28/13
You are asking to be harassed. Even if it way true it would be none of your business and you have no right to tell people about other people private lives without their consent. You are no better than a rapist and bloody deserve to be harassed inline until you shut-up or kill your self.