Songs with 'Thunder' in the title/lyrics

Erin McInnis

Nov 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/13/96

I'm trying to compile a list of songs with the word 'thunder' in the
title or lyrics...

Thanks...

Joseph Mildenberger

Nov 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/13/96

In article <328a369...@news.airmail.net>, ghe...@airmail.net (Greg Helton) writes:

|> Erin McInnis <emci...@pris.bc.ca> wrote:
|> >I'm trying to compile a list of songs with the word 'thunder' in the
|> >title or lyrics...
|>
|> "Knock on Wood" - Eddie Floyd
|> "Thunder Island" - Jay Ferguson
|> "Thunder and Lightning" - Unknown (an answer song to Oran "Juice" Jones'
|> "Walking In the Rain.")

"Thunderball" (another lame James Bond movie theme song)

"Land Down Under" (Men without Hats (?))

"Bohemian Rhapsody" (Queen)

Joe

Message has been deleted

John Hammond

Nov 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/13/96

Greg Helton (ghe...@airmail.net) wrote:

: Erin McInnis <emci...@pris.bc.ca> wrote:
: >I'm trying to compile a list of songs with the word 'thunder' in the
: >title or lyrics...

: "Knock on Wood" - Eddie Floyd
: "Thunder Island" - Jay Ferguson
: "Thunder and Lightning" - Unknown (an answer song to Oran "Juice" Jones'
: "Walking In the Rain.")

Thunder Road - Bruce Sringsteen
The Thunder Rolled - Garth Brooks
God of Thunder - KISS
Night Moves - Bob Segar (I woke last night to the sound of thunder)

That's it for now.

Space Dude

Christian Dady

Nov 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/14/96

Here's a few -

"Distant Thunder" - by the band Thunder!
"Thunder and Lightning" - Giant
"Thunder Rolls" - Garth Brooks
"Night Moves" - Bob Seger ("Waited on the thunder...")

Erin McInnis <emci...@pris.bc.ca> wrote in article
<32899F...@pris.bc.ca>...

> I'm trying to compile a list of songs with the word 'thunder' in the
> title or lyrics...
>

> Thanks...

Rocky Bivens

Nov 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/14/96

--
Rocky Bivens RBBI...@Venus.CambrianC.On.Ca
ao...@Freenet.Carleton.Ca

Perryn Fowler

Nov 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/14/96

Erin McInnis (emci...@pris.bc.ca) wrote:
: I'm trying to compile a list of songs with the word 'thunder' in the
: title or lyrics...
:
: Thanks...

ACDC -Thunderstruck, Hells Bells

--
^ ^
<-><-> Live, Love, Laugh - there is no other way

Mark Anthony Donajkowski

Nov 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/14/96

Erin McInnis (emci...@pris.bc.ca) wrote:
: I'm trying to compile a list of songs with the word 'thunder' in the
: title or lyrics...
god of thunder by kiss

Mark Anthony Donajkowski

Nov 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/14/96

Erin McInnis (emci...@pris.bc.ca) wrote:

: I'm trying to compile a list of songs with the word 'thunder' in the
: title or lyrics...

:
: Thanks...
and the thunder rolls by garth brooks

Frode Breimo

Nov 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/14/96

>>I'm trying to compile a list of songs with the word 'thunder' in the
>>title or lyrics...
>god of thunder by kiss

"Thunder" by Prince & the New Power Generation

--Frode

Viviane Vaz de Menezes

Nov 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/14/96

In note <56dgs4$4...@aux.stedwards.edu>, joh...@admin.stedwards.edu (John
Hammond) writes:
>Greg Helton (ghe...@airmail.net) wrote:
>: Erin McInnis <emci...@pris.bc.ca> wrote:
>: >I'm trying to compile a list of songs with the word 'thunder' in the
>: >title or lyrics...
>

>: "Knock on Wood" - Eddie Floyd
>: "Thunder Island" - Jay Ferguson
>: "Thunder and Lightning" - Unknown (an answer song to Oran "Juice" Jones'
>: "Walking In the Rain.")
>
>Thunder Road - Bruce Sringsteen
>The Thunder Rolled - Garth Brooks
>God of Thunder - KISS

>Night Moves - Bob Segar (I woke last night to the sound of thunder)
>
>That's it for now.
>
> Space Dude

there' also Rolling Thunder -by A-ha:) just my little contribution:)
---
Eternal Life! /
.,. / .
,ttttn **********************************.:':.
,,.__ .,XXX"nI)*** Viviane Vaz De Menezes **'; ;'
X XXXXXXXXXXXXX ""***A Computer Science's Student *;.':'.;
.X XXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx*** PUCRS University-Brazil *:;'*';:
" .XX"XX X ./***Mails:vmen...@envirolink.org*' : '
*X' (X X " *** 9511...@inf.pucrs.br ** ;:;
X ") X **********************************.:::.
X, '" '"

Christine Chow

Nov 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/14/96
to Greg Helton

Thunderstruck- AC/DC
Lightning Crashes- Live

The Kisemt Seeker

William J Vandermark

Nov 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/14/96

thunder -prince (back when he was still known as prince)
off his diamonds and pearls album
hope this helps
bill

md...@wizzards.net

Nov 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/14/96

Thunder and Lightening is Carole King.

ian beauchamp

Nov 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/15/96
to Erin McInnis

Erin McInnis wrote:

> I'm trying to compile a list of songs with the word 'thunder' in the
> title or lyrics...
>
> Thanks...God of Thunder by KISS

Vlad Tepes

Nov 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/15/96
thunderstruck......ac/dc
the thunder rolls.....garth brooks
blue thunder......??????

--
"the lame one"
shere khan

Tom Ruggieri

Nov 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/16/96

Mark Anthony Donajkowski wrote:

> Erin McInnis (emci...@pris.bc.ca) wrote:
> : I'm trying to compile a list of songs with the word 'thunder' in the
> : title or lyrics...
> god of thunder by kiss

"Night Moves" by Bob Seeger..."woke last night to the sound of thunder".
"Knock On Wood" by Eddie Floyd..."it's like thunder, lightnin'...".
"Down Under" by Men At Work..."can't you feel, can't you feel the
thunder".

Fairall Dennis

Nov 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/18/96

The song "Thunder" by Prince.

Jer

Francis W. McGill

Nov 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/18/96

"Thunder Island" by Jay Ferguson
"I Feel Thunder in My Heart" by Leo Sayer
"Thunder and Lightning" by Chi Coltrane
"Knock on Wood" by Amii Stewart

Erin McInnis (emci...@pris.bc.ca) wrote:
: I'm trying to compile a list of songs with the word 'thunder' in the
: title or lyrics...

: Thanks...

Thomas Cox

Nov 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/18/96

"Johnny Thunder" The Kinks - from the "Villiage Green Preservation
Society" album (~1968)

Tom.

On Wed, 13 Nov 1996 10:14:02 +0000, Erin McInnis <emci...@pris.bc.ca>

Peter Adler

Nov 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/18/96

Erin McInnis wrote:

> I'm trying to compile a list of songs with the word 'thunder' in the
> title or lyrics...
>
> Thanks...

Thunder Road by Robert Mitchum (from the movie of, I think, the same
name)
--
Peter Adler
pad...@pipeline.com

Sean Lawrence Ip

Nov 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/20/96

From the 'DUE SOUTH' soundtrack, Paul Gross' song entitled "Ride Forever".

"Like the wind that blows in thunder
Like the stallion on the fly, I got it all
And I'm standing tall
Underneath these blue Alberta skies."

Greg Steele

Nov 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/20/96
to Erin McInnis

Erin McInnis wrote:

> I'm trying to compile a list of songs with the word 'thunder' in the
> title or lyrics...
>
> Thanks...

Cliff Eberhardt's "I Am The Storm" on his CD The Long Road...

"Can't you feel my lightning lick your neck, and my rain on your back,
my thunder's in your ear..."

Tommy

Nov 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/20/96

Mott The Hoople -Thunderbuck Ram
Toyah -Thunder in the Mountains
tom

Steve Ellis

Nov 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/20/96

"You Love The Thunder" by Jackson Browne

lady...@aol.com

Nov 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/21/96

I am new here so you may already have these:

TheThunder Rolls - Garth Brooks

Thunder Island - Jay Ferguson

_)\ /(_
^v^ _) / \ (_
_) / \ (_
_) \ /\)))/\ / (_
_) \ (g_g) / (_
_) \ (oo)/ (_
)_ Lady / \ Guano _(
)_ ( o ) _(
)_ ( ) _( ^v^
\/ (____)(____) \/

marco barbarossa

Nov 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/23/96

'thunder road' - bruce springsteen

marco

mike braun

Nov 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/23/96

God Of Thunder by KISS

email: mbr...@nconnect.net
http://www.nconnect.net/~mbraun

"... and the beat goes on"

A Guy with a Shoe!

Nov 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/25/96

Thunder Rolls -- Garth Brooks
Thunderstruck -- AC/DC

On Sat, 23 Nov 1996, marco barbarossa wrote:

> Date: Sat, 23 Nov 96 08:18:38 GMT
> From: marco barbarossa <e932...@student.tuwien.ac.at>
> Newsgroups: alt.music.lyrics
> Subject: Re: Songs with 'Thunder' in the title/lyrics

> 'thunder road' - bruce springsteen
>
> marco

------------------------------------------------------ --- -- -
Randy Kwan, A Guy with a Shoe! _--^/
Edmonton Alberta Canada / ^-, /^\__
reap...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca //--^^\ | < \/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ // O O ^\ \ \ \
"We all labour against our own \\_ ^^ _- | ) // \ \
cure, for death is the cure of ; :==^;-' ' // \ |
all diseases." _/ ~~~~ |"_=; \ |
- /=; |/
- Sir Thomas Browne (1605-82) - 87 // \
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.freenet.edmonton.ab.ca/~reaper87/

Martin Sagara

Nov 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/27/96

A Guy with a Shoe! (reap...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca) wrote:
: Thunder Rolls -- Garth Brooks
: Thunderstruck -- AC/DC

: On Sat, 23 Nov 1996, marco barbarossa wrote:

: > Date: Sat, 23 Nov 96 08:18:38 GMT
: > From: marco barbarossa <e932...@student.tuwien.ac.at>
: > Newsgroups: alt.music.lyrics
: > Subject: Re: Songs with 'Thunder' in the title/lyrics
: >
: > 'thunder road' - bruce springsteen

How about:

Thunder Island - Jay Ferguson 1978
Thunder and Lightning - Chi Coltrane 1972
Thunderball - Tom Jones 1966 (Theme from the James Bond movie "Thunderball")

Martin Sagara "Visualize Whirled Peas"
University Of Colorado Trivia Bowl Alumnus
1981, "We Need Your Help Barry Manilow"
msa...@rmii.com

Derek Coward

Nov 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/28/96

I can't remember the actual title, but a song by the Replacements has a
chorus that goes "give me one big dose of thunder. One big dose of thunder,
I can feel it startin to rumble..."

Blair F. Pemberton

Nov 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/28/96

In article <01bbdd4b$5f8bbe20$65c2...@kafraco.ix.netcom.com>, "Derek
Coward" <kaf...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

Thunder Road - Garth Brooks

God of Thunder - KISS

Land Down Under - Men at Work

buckd...@hotmail.com

Jul 15, 2014, 3:42:29 PM7/15/14
kl. 09:00:00 UTC+1 onsdag 13. november 1996 skrev Erin McInnis følgende:
> I'm trying to compile a list of songs with the word 'thunder' in the
> title or lyrics...
>
> Thanks...

Thin Lizzy - Thunder and Lightning

Harold Groot

Jul 15, 2014, 7:27:44 PM7/15/14
On Tue, 15 Jul 2014 12:42:29 -0700 (PDT), buckd...@hotmail.com
wrote:

>kl. 09:00:00 UTC+1 onsdag 13. november 1996 skrev Erin McInnis f=F8lgende:
>> I'm trying to compile a list of songs with the word 'thunder' in the=20
>> title or lyrics...
>>=20
>> Thanks...
>
>Thin Lizzy - Thunder and Lightning

Welcome, but, umm... perhaps you didn't notice that you are responding
to a post made almost 18 years ago (November 1996)? People rarely
wait that long when they need answers....

Traffic on Usenet Newsgroups is very sparse these days - several years
ago a bunch of the major ISPs dropped Usenet Newsgroups completely, so
traffic is only a tiny fraction of what it used to be.

richg...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2016, 9:02:42 PM8/22/16
Thunder Road Sprinateen
Thunder Rolls - Garth Brooks