Songs about spinning around or dizziness

baldrick

Jan 24, 2002, 6:30:35 PM1/24/02
A colleague of mine has been in hospital complaining about the world
spinning and dizziness. He's always poking fun at other people so we want to
make him a cd of songs with spinning, dizziness etc in the title or
featuring heavily in the lyrics. Can anyone suggest any?

So far we have:

Dead or Alive - You spin me round (like a record)

Bob & Vic - Dizzy....(you make me feel)

Any more out there? Get your thinking caps on and help if you can.

Ta

Iain Dods

Sothrnngts

Jan 24, 2002, 6:59:08 PM1/24/02
>songs with spinning, dizziness etc in the title or
>featuring heavily in the lyrics.

You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) by Dead or Alive

Dizzy by Tommy Roe

Dizzy Miss Lizzy by the Beatles

DangerGirl

Jan 24, 2002, 7:03:46 PM1/24/02
Hang on Sloopy - The McCoys
Lady with the Spinning Head - U2
Dizzy - Goo Goo Dolls
Too dizzy - David Bowie
Dizzy - 98 Degrees
Dizzy Miss Lizzy - The Beatles
Like Spinning Plates - Radiohead
Down Poisen - 3 Doors Down

Hope those help!! Hope your friend gets well soon!

DangerGirl
--
The worst prison would be a closed heart.
-Pope John Paul II

"baldrick" <baldri...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Lady Giraffe

Jan 24, 2002, 9:24:42 PM1/24/02

"baldrick" <baldri...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Spinning by Christopher Cross

Spinning Around by Kylie Minogue

Lady with the Spinning Head by U2

Spinning Top by XTC

My Head is Spinning by the Pet Shop Boys (that seems to be the only
lyric...haha)

Impressive Instant by Madonna

Only When I Sleep by the Corrs

Dizzy by Orgy

Life is Feeling Dizzy by H-BlockX

Dizzy Miss Lizzy by the Beatles

Busy Getting Dizzy by Walker, Carter and Carter

Ray Maisano

Jan 24, 2002, 9:44:20 PM1/24/02
Spinning Wheel (can't remember the artist)

lyrics go: What goes up, must come down, spinning wheel got to go 'round.

--

Ray

"I know I'm searching for something
Something so undefined
That it can only be seen
By the eyes of the blind."

Billy Joel - The River of Dreams

Remove "NO and SPAM" to reply

"Lady Giraffe" <lady_giraffedon'twann...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Robert Iurato

Jan 24, 2002, 9:53:06 PM1/24/02
Blood, Sweat & Tears

Bill Marcum

Jan 25, 2002, 2:23:27 AM1/25/02

Sothrnngts wrote in message <20020124185908...@mb-mo.aol.com>...
Fool On The Hill by the Beatles ("and the eyes in his head see the world
spinning
round")
Jenny Jenny Jenny (?) by Little Richard
Angie Baby by Helen Reddy
"When he walks in the room he feels confused
like he walked into a play
and the music's so loud it spins him around
'til his soul has lost its way"

baldrick

Jan 25, 2002, 2:50:37 AM1/25/02
Thanks to all. Some great songs in there. He,s a medic so maybe some Spin
Doctors too! :-)
"Bill Marcum" <bma...@iglou.com> wrote in message

BatsnBalls

Jan 25, 2002, 4:38:22 AM1/25/02
> So far we have:
>
> Dead or Alive - You spin me round (like a record)
>
> Bob & Vic - Dizzy....(you make me feel)
>
> Any more out there? Get your thinking caps on and help if you can.
>
> Ta
>
> Iain Dods

Spinning Around - Kylie Minogue

Spinning Wheel - Blood, Sweat & Tears

Spin That Wheel - i think this was Technotronic. It's from the Teenage
Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie.

Keep Me Turning - Pete Townshend (from Rough Mix)

That's about my limit for now.

Good luck with your search.

BnB

---

yeahx3

Jan 25, 2002, 5:54:30 AM1/25/02
"baldrick" <baldri...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<3c509832$1...@mk-nntp-1.news.uk.worldonline.com>...
> A colleague of mine has been in hospital complaining about the world
> spinning and dizziness. He's always poking fun at other people so we want to
> make him a cd of songs with spinning, dizziness etc in the title or
> featuring heavily in the lyrics. Can anyone suggest any?
>
> So far we have:
>
> Dead or Alive - You spin me round (like a record)
>
> Bob & Vic - Dizzy....(you make me feel)
>
> Any more out there?

Dreidel-Don McLean [I feel like a spinnin' top or a dreidel
The spinnin' don't stop when you leave the cradle]
Last Night On Earth-U2 [The world turns and we get dizzy, slipping away
Is it spinning for you the way it's spinning for me]
Der Spinner-Nina Hagen Band [german, 'the spinner'---->audiogalaxy]
Round & Round (It Won't Be Long)-Neil Young [Round and round and round we spin]

cheers
yeahx3

Lyrics Master

Jan 25, 2002, 8:27:01 AM1/25/02
I searched for Spinning in my database and came up with 78 hits,
hopefully some of them will help you!

Syruss http://lyrics.mysku.com 9,000+ Lyrics & growing!

25 or 6 to 4 - Chicago
Beautiful People - Supergrass
Big City Nights - Scorpions
Black - Pearl Jam
Bleed - Collective Soul
Century - Live
Champagne Supernova - Oasis
Circle - Harry Chapin
Come With Me - Electric Light Orchestra
Damaged Goods - Fastball
Derelict - Beck
Detour Thru Your Mind - B52's
Dizzy - 98 Degrees
Down Poison - 3 Doors Down
Down, Down, Deep - Supersub
Edge Of The Century - Styx
Electra Made Me Blind - Everclear
Electric - Madrugada
Ever On - Dan Fogelberg
Evergleam - Everclear
Fly Away - Bread
Glorious #1 - Remy Zero
Gone Too Far - Dan Fogelberg
Haywire - The Jayhawks
Heaven Is a Place on Earth - Belinda Carlisle
Higher - Madrugada
I Don't Care - Jetland
I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston
If - Bread
I'm Mandy Fly Me - 10 CC
Impressive Instant - Madonna
Insignificance - Pearl Jam
Into The Void - Kiss
It Might As Well Spring - Frank Sinatra
Kiss Me - Sixpence None The Richer
La Dolly Vita - Smashing Pumpkins
Let It Flow - Ash

Like Spinning Plates - Radiohead

Link - Collective Soul
Little Things - Bush
Loco - 311
Lucky - Britney Spears
Midnight Resistance - Labyrinth
My Sexual Life - Everclear
Only When I Sleep - The Corrs
Picasso Moon - Grateful Dead
Problem - Remy Zero
Rain - The Corrs
Rapture - Blondie
Shock On The Tube (don't Want Love) - 10 CC
Sick Cycle Carousel - Lifehouse
Signs Of Love - 38 Special
Six Feet Under - No Doubt
Smart Shopper - Supersub
Snoopy vs. The Red Baron - The Royal Guardsmen
Spiderwebs - No Doubt
Spinning - Christopher Cross
St. Robinson In His Cadillac Dream - Counting Crows
Star Power - Sonic Youth
Stay On - Sugar Ray
Sweet Lady Luck - Whitesnake
Take Me - Fool's Garden
Take Time - Lenny Kravitz
Tangled Up Puppet - Harry Chapin
The Fool On The Hill - Beatles
The Waves - Wang Chung
Throwing Stones - Grateful Dead
Tiki God - Presidents Of The Usa
Tin Man - America
Topaz - B52's
Travelin' Man - The Doobie Brothers
Tunic (song For Karen) - Sonic Youth
Understanding In A Car Crash - Thursday
What Goes Around Comes Around - Lenny Kravitz
Who's That Girl - Madonna
You Can Call Me Al - Simon & Garfunkel
You Go To My Head - Frank Sinatra
You're In My Heart - Rod Stewart

sjf

Jan 25, 2002, 11:31:48 AM1/25/02
The circle game- Joni Mitchell
Gretchen am spinnrade (Franz Schubert) Gretchen at the spinning wheel.

In article <3c510...@news.iglou.com>, bma...@iglou.com says...

The 9th Witch

Jan 25, 2002, 1:17:35 PM1/25/02
lyr...@mysku.com (Lyrics Master) wrote in message news:<b4a798b8.02012...@posting.google.com>...

Please don't forget the ultimate spinning song, especially for "head" spinning.
The Theme from "The Exorcist"

T9W

DangerGirl

Jan 25, 2002, 1:34:02 PM1/25/02

"The 9th Witch" <appalach...@hotmail.com> wrote

> Please don't forget the ultimate spinning song, especially for "head"
spinning.
> The Theme from "The Exorcist"
>
> T9W

That would be Tubular Bells - Mike Oldfeild 1974

-DangerGirl

jcal...@uticaod.com

Apr 1, 2015, 12:37:02 PM4/1/15
U2...Vertigo

--
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient or authorized to receive this for the

chasi...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2016, 11:00:42 PM1/11/16
A little late, but I was searching all over for this song as it reminds me of Sia but lyrics involve "Spinning 'round, I go dancing with ghosts...yeah they're after my soul, they go do doo do doo do do do doo" In case anyone else was looking for it, it took me a bit but I FOUND IT!!! The sone is "Ghosts by Charlie" Totally random and totally great song!

paulmi...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 1:07:02 PM2/7/18
On Thursday, January 24, 2002 at 6:30:35 PM UTC-5, baldrick wrote:
Blood Sweat and Tears