the end of the world by skeeter davis, what movie?

scott p

Dec 6, 2001, 10:01:44 PM12/6/01
I think it was played at the end of a recent movie but which one? Email
directly if you want.

Charles Davis

Dec 7, 2001, 9:59:48 AM12/7/01
to scott p
Features in the movie
"Riding In Cars With Boys"
see
http://romanticmovies.about.com/library/weekly/aa100301a.htm

scott p

Dec 7, 2001, 8:31:05 PM12/7/01
I didn't see that movie, so I guess it was in more than one movie.
"Charles Davis" <c...@bodley.ox.ac.uk> wrote in message

Jenn

Dec 7, 2001, 9:22:40 PM12/7/01
it was in Girl Interrupted when Daisy hung herself in the middle of the movie
when they find her hanging in the bathroom, the movie stars Wynona Ryder, is
this what you are thinking of?

scott p

Dec 7, 2001, 9:50:18 PM12/7/01
I guess this song fits a lot of movies! I didn't see that movie either. I
wonder if there is a way to search for the list of movies a certain song is
in?
"Jenn" <meg...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

Harold Groot

Dec 8, 2001, 5:30:49 AM12/8/01
On Sat, 08 Dec 2001 02:50:18 GMT, "scott p" <scot...@home.com> wrote:

>I guess this song fits a lot of movies! I didn't see that movie either. I
>wonder if there is a way to search for the list of movies a certain song is
>in?

Try going to the International Movie DataBase (IMDB.com). I believe
it will let you search by song title (among many other possible
searches).

scott p

Dec 8, 2001, 10:21:33 AM12/8/01
Tks dude!