:::::: New Gordon Lightfoot Website ::::::

Florian Bodenseher

Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99
I set up a Gordon Lightfoot website and I hope it will attract new fans to
the music of Gordon Lightfoot as well as benefit current fans.

The website includes lyrics to all songs, a discussion forum, a quiz, tour
dates, a collection of press articles and more...

The url is: www.corfid.com

I kindly ask all of you to participate in the interactive sections of the
website, like submitting new questions for the quiz, telling us of misheard
lyrics etc.

I know that many posters in this newsgroups are experts about Gordon
Lightfoot and his work, so please support me to keep this website helpful,
entertaining and resourceful to Gordon Lightfoot fans.

-Florian Bodenseher

--
'Freedom's just another word / For nothin' left to lose'
Check out this new Gordon Lightfoot Homepage!

Dor

Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99
Well, Florian, you can count me in! I haven't even gone
there yet. I got so excited about another new GL Website
that I had to respond to you immediately to Thank You,
Thank You , Thank You!! It sounds really terrific. I'll
email you with my reaction. There could never be too
many GL Websites. Gotta go there now.......byeeeeeee.

Dorothea

Susan

Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99
In article <uIuF3.16911$BG6....@news.chello.at>, webm...@corfid.com says...

Florian/Corfid--

Another Lightfoot site! Felt like I was "on a trip on down to wonderland"--a
verrry nice afternoon diversion! Thanks and keep up the gord work!!

Susan

Martyn Miles

Mar 17, 2022, 6:55:07 AM3/17/22
I cannot get onto the discussion part anymore.
As soon as I log in I am immediately logged out !
Does anyone know how I can resolve this ?

Thanks
Martyn Miles

milesm...@gmail.com