Lightfoot FAQ Index And Updates For December

Wayne Francis

Jan 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/1/97

Here is a breakdown of the updates the FAQs received for the month of
December:

Part I Section A - Updates to the "discography" and the "remixed single"
segments.
Part I Section B - Update to the Tribute CD distribution info.
Part IV Section A - Updates to the radio interviews.
Part IV Section B - Update to the list of cover versions.
Part VII section D - I replaced the review of Night #2 in Orillia in May,
with Night #4 from Massey in November.

FAQ Part I
----------
Section A:
Early Biography
Discography
- Albums
- EPs
- Singles
- Remixed Singles
Section B:
- Internet Tribute CD
- The Ballad Of Gordon Lightfoot by Phil Ochs

FAQ Part II
-----------
The Lightfoot Band
- Lineup Changes Over The Years
- Band's 1979 Soundstage Comments
- Present Day Member's Profiles
- Musicians By Album
- Fret Magazine Interview

FAQ Part III
------------
Books
- Books On Lightfoot
- Books With Text By Lightfoot
- Songbooks
Unreleased Songs
1996 Tour Summary

FAQ Part IV
-----------
Section A:
TV Appearances
Radio Appearances
Music Videos
Movie Roles
Musical Theatre Production
Awards
Section B:
Recording Notes
Album Sales Designations
Cover Versions Of Lightfoot Songs
Benefit Concerts
Waiting For You - Chords

FAQ Part V
----------
Tour Schedules 1974-1995
Section A: 1974-1984
Section B: 1985-1996

FAQ Part VI
-----------
Album Reviews
Section A: Rare Recordings
Section B: 60's Publisher's Demos
Section C: 1966-1978
Section D: 1980-1993

FAQ Part VII
------------
Concert Reviews
Section A: 1964-1976
Section B: 1977-1987
Section C: 1988-1995
Section D: 1996-

Wayne

Shirley Hoggard

Jan 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/2/97

Thanks for the FAQs, Wayne. They all came through!!! Thank you,
especially for posting the changes. It makes it easier for those of us
who save them. We appreciate all the work you do to put them together
and keep them updated.

Shirley