Gerald Crabb

Snowy

May 30, 2006, 11:12:53 AM5/30/06
It's official. He's remarried.

http://www.geraldcrabb.net/photos/wedding/wedding.htm

Met her at a concert some time ago.
Has he been thinking of her ever since that day? Any contact since
then and while he and Kathy were married? How did they get together
then?

Hmmmm...he/she? homewrecker?

Jr.

May 30, 2006, 12:22:09 PM5/30/06
According to the pictures the ceremony was so private even the Crabb kids
weren't invited.

"Snowy" <stop...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Snowy

May 30, 2006, 2:21:09 PM5/30/06

Maybe they didn't WANT to be there

bethjo...@bellsouth.net

May 30, 2006, 2:29:50 PM5/30/06

I think what is saddest abotu this situation is how the family is truly
split now. It seems as if there are always pictures of Gerald with his
4 kids and grandkids but not with Kelly and Crystal. It must be very
hard on their children with 'grandpa' being out of the picture now. So
sad!

ajac...@yahoo.com

May 30, 2006, 3:35:17 PM5/30/06
The couple do not look very comfortable. The looks on their faces are
like they are 17 and not real sure about what they are doing. Funny.
Maybe the third time will be the charm for Gerald or is this the
fourth?

buggirl

May 30, 2006, 6:13:27 PM5/30/06
It's his third. Maybe this recent marriage of Kathy's will be the
charm for her since it's her fifth.

p1t...@yahoo.com

May 30, 2006, 9:40:43 PM5/30/06
Gee, I'm shocked that anyone with the wisdom to run off to Vegas and
getting married a few months after meeting someone and only a few
months after getting divorced would be on their 5th marriage....

Allan

May 30, 2006, 11:09:46 PM5/30/06
On Tue, 30 May 2006 11:22:09 -0500, "Jr." <pauls...@insightbb.com>
wrote:

>According to the pictures the ceremony was so private even the Crabb kids
>weren't invited.

The little crabbs? There'll be lots of them if they don't cut it out.

Allan

May 30, 2006, 11:10:32 PM5/30/06

Ah doesn't matter - if it isn't the fourth, just wait a while and it
soon will be.

Allan

May 30, 2006, 11:11:21 PM5/30/06
On 30 May 2006 11:21:09 -0700, "Snowy" <stop...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Maybe they didn't WANT to be there

LOL.

Allan

May 30, 2006, 11:11:06 PM5/30/06

Spin the wheel - every number's a... loser.

Allan

May 30, 2006, 11:25:33 PM5/30/06
On 30 May 2006 08:12:53 -0700, "Snowy" <stop...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>It's official. He's remarried.
>
>http://www.geraldcrabb.net/photos/wedding/wedding.htm
>
>Met her at a concert some time ago.

Ah... How sweet - a groupie bride. How simply... Sid Vicious and
Nancy Spungen of them.

How many does that make it - 5? That's more sexual partners "in the
church" than I had outside of marriage in the world.

>Has he been thinking of her ever since that day? Any contact since
>then and while he and Kathy were married?

Only bits of them.

>How did they get together then?

Pass... : \

>Hmmmm...he/she? homewrecker?

She demolishes houses!? Well, I guess her being in a totally
different profession will make it easy to line up the next wife ready.
No sense putting off for today what you'll inevitably do tomorrow.

Allan

Message has been deleted

daugher...@yahoo.com

May 31, 2006, 4:10:33 PM5/31/06

daugher...@yahoo.com

May 31, 2006, 4:13:29 PM5/31/06

i have known him for years. he can write a song and could have made his
home town proud, but you don't disgrace the gospel like this and
continue to be a hero. he has disappointed us so many times. he seems
to be kindof proud of it too. he has had two wives that have put up
with a lot.

TommyDale

May 31, 2006, 6:13:42 PM5/31/06
Well in all fairness, he has been married 3 times, Kathy 5 times. So
which one was worse?

TommyDale

May 31, 2006, 6:14:42 PM5/31/06
Actually, since Phil Cross has been married multiple times also, is
this something that runs among song writers?

buggirl

May 31, 2006, 6:52:54 PM5/31/06
No, I think divorce "runs among" many. For example, John Hagee/Charles
Stanley.....don't understand why Mr. Crabb gets so beaten down about
it. I mean, I know it's wrong, but why pick on one?

daugher...@yahoo.com

May 31, 2006, 7:16:14 PM5/31/06

Bug girl,
I have known him for years and am offended by his dis respect for the
pulpit. The writing may be subject to opinion, but the rest is not. He
left his wife and preached a revival at my cousin's church the next
week. Is that ok? Kathy is not in a pulpit, is she? I know her family
and she has not been married 5 times. I also know some other things we
won't go into if we can be real here. there is a lot to know.
especially for a man that CLAIMES to be a preacher. the folks around
here have his number. that's what is different about this. His wives
did not commit adultery to my knowledge. he did.

TommyDale

May 31, 2006, 7:16:15 PM5/31/06

Exactly! Every story has two sides...I know Gerald as well and I hate
to see him
singled out to be the bad guy in all this. There is probably enough
blame to go around for everyone
Message has been deleted

buggirl

May 31, 2006, 7:22:58 PM5/31/06

buggirl wrote:
> Exactly my point. And yes, she HAS been married 5 times. Of course, she doesn't want anyone to know it.

daugher...@yahoo.com

May 31, 2006, 7:23:32 PM5/31/06

TommyDale wrote:
> Exactly! Every story has two sides...I know Gerald as well and I hate
> to see him
> singled out to be the bad guy in all this. There is probably enough
> blame to go around for everyone
>
> actually there is a lot I am sure people don't know unless you are from
KY or this area. it appeard on the news here for a few weeks about 5 or
6 years ago. I will not tell what it is for respect for the family. but
there is a lot to know. we might want to drop this thread.some . these
are documented facts. we have been tired of seeing good c hurch people
hurt by this man. the kids can't help what he does and neither can
terrie or kathy.

Allan

May 31, 2006, 8:55:23 PM5/31/06
On 31 May 2006 15:13:42 -0700, "TommyDale" <stormtr...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Well in all fairness, he has been married 3 times, Kathy 5 times. So
>which one was worse?

You mean one is better than the other?

Allan

May 31, 2006, 8:56:27 PM5/31/06
On 31 May 2006 15:14:42 -0700, "TommyDale" <stormtr...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Actually, since Phil Cross has been married multiple times also, is

>this something that runs among song writers?

No - just letches.

garydw

Jun 1, 2006, 7:25:05 AM6/1/06
The so called Christians are at it again. Getting into the PRIVATE,
PERSONAL life of someone, making judgments and deciding who is right or
wrong.

When will everyone learn that to be a Christian means to love and to
forgive.

What goes on in the private life of anyone, singer, writer, preacher, etc is
just that PERSONAL and not yours to judge, and certainly not Christ like to
spend time gossiping about it.

This whole thread on Gerald Crabb shows that the Christians here are very
good at picking the parts of the Bible they want to follow, and ignoring the
rest.

Gary

"Allan" <just...@COLDhotmail.com> wrote in message

RickRyan.com

Jun 1, 2006, 9:53:29 AM6/1/06
I met Gerald Crabb once. Once was one time too many. Made my skin
crawl..........and I knew nothing of the guy.

Snowy wrote:
> It's official. He's remarried.
>
> http://www.geraldcrabb.net/photos/wedding/wedding.htm
>
> Met her at a concert some time ago.

> Has he been thinking of her ever since that day? Any contact since

> then and while he and Kathy were married? How did they get together
> then?
>
> Hmmmm...he/she? homewrecker?

Snowy

Jun 1, 2006, 11:21:36 AM6/1/06

Did anyone (poster) mention being a christian?
Who are you to call people names?

ajac...@yahoo.com

Jun 1, 2006, 6:04:32 PM6/1/06

Snowy wrote:
> garydw wrote:
> > The so called Christians are at it again. Getting into the PRIVATE,
> > PERSONAL life of someone, making judgments and deciding who is right or
> > wrong.
> >
> > When will everyone learn that to be a Christian means to love and to
> > forgive.
> >
> > What goes on in the private life of anyone, singer, writer, preacher, etc is
> > just that PERSONAL and not yours to judge, and certainly not Christ like to
> > spend time gossiping about it.
> >
> > This whole thread on Gerald Crabb shows that the Christians here are very
> > good at picking the parts of the Bible they want to follow, and ignoring the
> > rest.
> >
> > Gary
Here's where the problem lies. You can't call yourself a minister of
the gospel in any form and disobey the bible by changing spouses like
you change underwear and continue to expect people to support you
and/or believe in you. Open your bible and read what it strictly says
about divorce and remarriage. It's time the people of God stand up and
say enough of your sin. But it's hard when there are people like you
who make pathetic excuses for people who want to live in sin and
minister the gospel at the same time.

James

Jun 1, 2006, 6:24:57 PM6/1/06

I met Gerald Crabb only once, He seemed like a fine man to me, and very

christianlike. But as I said I met him only once, so, what I`m reading
on this
thread is news to me.
James

Allan

Jun 1, 2006, 10:01:56 PM6/1/06
On 1 Jun 2006 08:21:36 -0700, "Snowy" <stop...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>garydw wrote:
>>
>> When will everyone learn that to be a Christian means to love and to
>> forgive.

Yes, we should all hug and dance in the sunshine, pick flowers for
each other and kiss each other's rear ends. (That's what lead you to
your perverted state.)

>> What goes on in the private life of anyone, singer, writer, preacher, etc is
>> just that PERSONAL and not yours to judge, and certainly not Christ like to
>> spend time gossiping about it.

It ain't gossip. He either got married again - and several times now
- or he didn't.

>> This whole thread on Gerald Crabb shows that the Christians here are very
>> good at picking the parts of the Bible they want to follow, and ignoring the
>> rest.
>>
>> Gary

Look at who's talking about ignoring bits of the Bible. The king of
delusion himself.

By they way - my quoted comment above, that's not gossip. That's just
inevitable. If you can't stay faithful to #1, #2, #3, (etc.) partners
- you'll won't stay faithful to number 4.

>Did anyone (poster) mention being a christian?
>Who are you to call people names?

Not sure what this comment is saying. But it it's saying that GC is a
Christian, then I'll have enough backbone to say the evidence proves
otherwise. The irony is, that even Gullible Gary agrees with this,
because above he said, "When will everyone learn that to be a
Christian means to love and to forgive." Well, if GC can't love and
forgive his own wife (take your pick of which one), then GC hasn't yet
"learned to be a Christian" either. So as usual, Gary proves his own
logic implodes itself.

Anyone that thinks someone can have marriage after marriage and is a
Christian has either swallowed the lie of Calvinism, or is as deluded
about God's Word as Hank and Gary are.

Allan

Allan

Jun 1, 2006, 10:04:53 PM6/1/06
On 1 Jun 2006 15:04:32 -0700, ajac...@yahoo.com wrote:

>Here's where the problem lies. You can't call yourself a minister of
>the gospel in any form and disobey the bible by changing spouses like
>you change underwear and continue to expect people to support you
>and/or believe in you. Open your bible and read what it strictly says
>about divorce and remarriage.

He can't - since he'd read that the only valid marriage is between a
man and a woman too.

>It's time the people of God stand up and
>say enough of your sin. But it's hard when there are people like you
>who make pathetic excuses for people who want to live in sin and
>minister the gospel at the same time.

No, it's hard when there are pathetic people like him - period. He's
a "christian" homosexual - there's no presenting logic OR faith to
him.

Snowy

Jun 1, 2006, 10:45:58 PM6/1/06

This is referenced to garydw calling people "so called christians"

Snowy

Jun 1, 2006, 10:47:18 PM6/1/06

Gerald Crabb homosexual?

ajac...@yahoo.com

Jun 1, 2006, 10:54:09 PM6/1/06

If we were to have this topic at many other moderated sg message
boards, the response would be the same as Gary's and it would be pulled
very quickly.

ajac...@yahoo.com

Jun 1, 2006, 10:55:51 PM6/1/06
No, Gary is a "christian homosexual".

David Ching

Jun 1, 2006, 11:59:53 PM6/1/06
<ajac...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Here's where the problem lies. You can't call yourself a minister of
> the gospel in any form and disobey the bible by changing spouses like
> you change underwear and continue to expect people to support you
> and/or believe in you. Open your bible and read what it strictly says
> about divorce and remarriage. It's time the people of God stand up and
> say enough of your sin. But it's hard when there are people like you
> who make pathetic excuses for people who want to live in sin and
> minister the gospel at the same time.

There is a big difference between simply not supporting him and letting his
ministry dry up and engaging in stone throwing (as in, let him who is
without sin cast the first stone).

-- David

ajac...@yahoo.com

Jun 2, 2006, 12:39:06 AM6/2/06
How come the Crabb kids haven't posted Gerald and Kathy's wedding
photos on their site? We have photos from every other event in their
lives. I personally think they offer WAY too much information about
themselves.

daugher...@yahoo.com

Jun 2, 2006, 9:11:33 AM6/2/06

Maybe they don't feel comfortable posting pictures of these weddings. I
know they are saddened by this. I know the family in ky and Kathy went
through a hard time for years over the sin and the kids have suffered
also. maybe they are wanting to forget life as they knew it. kathy was
not much on being in the public eye. gerald (doug) on the other hand
was always in the limelight. i am sure he will always provide pictures
of everything. evidently he is not in control of the crabb kids website
or they would be there. how do you marry multiple times, publicly boast
about it and continue to evangelize. look at his schedule. hard to
believe. i don't want him at my church.

RickRyan.com

Jun 2, 2006, 9:31:51 AM6/2/06

daugher...@yahoo.com wrote:
> how do you marry multiple times, publicly boast
> about it and continue to evangelize. look at his schedule. hard to
> believe. i don't want him at my church.

I've known some characters in SG that have done the same thing. I
remember one that, while he was in an adulterous affair with a married
woman was taped on the phone. He was talking about "how great a
ministry" the two of them would have together once she was free of her
husband.

I can only think this is the searing of the conscience that the Word
warns about. Their heart is still towards God and His ministry but the
flesh has gotten in the way and they don't have sense enough to take a
step back from it to get their lives straightened out.

My main contention is that the rest of us often sit idly by and
continue to allow and even support these con men/women in their
adventures. Sometimes speaking up is entirely necessary and we've been
conditioned to think we should turn a blind eye in the effort to not
gossip.

Snowy

Jun 2, 2006, 11:06:51 AM6/2/06

OH PLEASE!!!!

Snowy

Jun 2, 2006, 11:08:04 AM6/2/06

bill gaither and candy christmas ring any bells?

RickRyan.com

Jun 2, 2006, 12:13:32 PM6/2/06
I don't believe this one for a second. Candy's an up-standing
individual from what I know.

ajac...@yahoo.com

Jun 2, 2006, 2:16:47 PM6/2/06

I was being totally sarcastic. Notice the quote, unquote. Any person
with a brain knows that there is no such thing.

Snowy

Jun 2, 2006, 6:10:48 PM6/2/06

Not according to the ones who saw them in the hot tub together

TommyDale

Jun 2, 2006, 6:15:22 PM6/2/06

That would have been Gloria...

garydw

Jun 2, 2006, 6:55:52 PM6/2/06
Yes there are, and I just happen to be one of them.

GAry
<ajac...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

ajac...@yahoo.com

Jun 2, 2006, 9:17:18 PM6/2/06

Gary, I know that everyone on this board has been round and round with
you on this issue. I am pretty new here. But I am not going to waste my
time doing that. I will just tell you in much love, that any man who
even looks upon another man, even if they don't "act" upon it will not
go to heaven. If you died right now, you will go straight to hell and
burn forever and ever. The people that you hang out with who have you
convinced that you have been born again and that Jesus dwells within
you are liars. They are lying to you. Their father is the father of
lies. The truth is not in them or you. BUT the good news is, is that
you can be delivered from this sin that has you bound. You need to go
to someone who is full of the holyghost and has a ministry of praying
for people to be delivered from demons. You probably already think that
your life is wonderful, happy, free and gay, LOL, pun intended, but
it's not. When you do get free from the life your living and you find a
new victorious life in Christ free from sin, then you will know true
joy.

Allan

Jun 3, 2006, 9:35:26 AM6/3/06
On 2 Jun 2006 18:17:18 -0700, ajac...@yahoo.com wrote:

>When you do get free from the life your living and you find a
>new victorious life in Christ free from sin, then you will know true
>joy.

Hm... True joy, or boy toy - decisions, decisions.

garydw

Jun 4, 2006, 9:24:08 PM6/4/06
Here is another example of a man attempting to pass judgment.

You like everyone else here, have no knowledge of my heart, my relationship
with Christ.

Only Christ can judge me, and I know that he has approved of my life.

Sorry that you cannot.

Gary

<ajac...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

ajac...@yahoo.com

Jun 5, 2006, 11:30:34 AM6/5/06
> > Gary, You are exactly right. Only God can, will, and does judge you, but you would be alot better off if I were judging you.

Willy

Jun 5, 2006, 4:57:47 PM6/5/06

"RickRyan.com" <rick...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I love Bill Gaither, and would have never brought this up....

But since it's out there... why don't we just leave it alone?

Bill & Gloria are together, Candy left the Homecoming tour and is working
with her husband in his ministry.

Appararently everyone 'forgave' as necessary and moved on with their lives.

Why don't we, for once, just leave it alone.

People do things in a moment that they often regret. We've all done that.
Every one of us.

Willy

Snowy

Jun 5, 2006, 8:18:54 PM6/5/06

The difference is I'm not up in front of people proclaiming Jesus Christ

David Ching

Jun 5, 2006, 8:56:35 PM6/5/06

>> > Gary, You are exactly right. Only God can, will, and does judge you,
>> > but you would be alot better off if I were judging you.

And how would you know how God would judge him or any one else?

-- David

Allan

Jun 5, 2006, 10:10:03 PM6/5/06
On 5 Jun 2006 08:30:34 -0700, ajac...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Gary, You are exactly right. Only God can, will, and does judge you, but you would be alot better off if I were judging you.

Proverbs 17:16

Wherefore is there a price in the hand of a fool to get wisdom, seeing
he hath no heart to it?

ajac...@yahoo.com

Jun 6, 2006, 2:29:33 PM6/6/06

The word of God has already judged homosexuals. What God is going to do
to homosexuals (cast them into a lake of fire, where they burn forever,
unless they repent) is alot worse than any judging I could possibly put
upon them. I am not THE judge, nor do I pretend to be.

Willy

Jun 6, 2006, 2:54:28 PM6/6/06

"Snowy" <stop...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

How is it that being "in front of people" is supposed to make you
superhuman? Above sin?

Puhleese! Let's get in the REAL world here!!!

Willy

garydw

Jun 6, 2006, 7:26:25 PM6/6/06
Allan;

Just a note to let you know, should you make it to heaven, and I pray you
do. I will be there at the right hand of the father to meet you for the
first time.

Just wanted you to know, I pray, I talk with God, and I am a Christian, in
the true meaning of the word. I have been to the alter, I have confessed my
sins, and I am gay, and I am married to my partner by a minister, and by the
law.

See you there

Gary

<ajac...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Snowy

Jun 7, 2006, 4:40:11 PM6/7/06

A person leads by example. Pretty poor excuses for examples
> Willy

candyhar...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2016, 2:18:38 AM10/28/16
Who is Jason and the kids real birth Mother?? Why so secretive about her anyway?? Is he ashamed of her?? Who is she?? I'm dying to see her!! Thank you!!

candyhar...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2016, 2:21:41 AM10/28/16
Who's the kids birth parents?? Jason & them by the first marriage of Jason?? How will I get your reply Snowy???

candyhar...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2016, 2:24:16 AM10/28/16
She's beautiful isn't she Snowy? You're right! She don't smile like a happy person & Christian would!!!! Hmmmm! He's got a set of false choppers!! 😂😂 not implants!!!! Wow!!! Maybe he was scared! That was a wild thing Adam was married to and the kids look like her but not good!! Love Adam Crabb!! SOO sweet!!!

candyhar...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2016, 2:25:37 AM10/28/16
Fixing to read Kathy's book! He should have stayed with her!! She's a sweetheart!! Love her dearly!!!

pecul...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2018, 7:36:49 PM6/17/18
On Tuesday, May 30, 2006 at 11:12:53 AM UTC-4, Snowy wrote:
> It's official. He's remarried.
>
> http://www.geraldcrabb.net/photos/wedding/wedding.htm
>
> Met her at a concert some time ago.
> Has he been thinking of her ever since that day? Any contact since
> then and while he and Kathy were married? How did they get together
> then?
>
> Hmmmm...he/she? homewreck

This is my first time on this website. I'm appalled at the comments I've read. You have the kind of attitude of the people that wanted to stone the women to death in the yard when Jesus stopped the Pharisees.
Kenny Rogers sung a song that no one knows what goes on behind closed doors--------- except Jesus.
My Bible tells me that there is ONLY one unpardonable sin,,,,, and that is blaspheming the Holy Ghost, and I don't think Bro.Gerald Crabb has done that seeing how he has praised it so much in his sermons.
God said in his word,,, who is it that would judge another mans's servant(referring to His children---us).
None of us belong to each other,, we are His servants,,
His word judges us, and we're to take the word and judge ourselves daily, and let the word judge others , not us and our opinions. The person that has lied, stolen, deceived , etc. has done as much as the one who has been married 50 times. There are no small and big sins,,and again is mutiple marriages unpardonable???
Not according to the Bible. Adultery gives us the reason to be released from a marriage according to the Bible, and we weren't there in their bedrooms to see who was freed to go marry again....only God knows and we should let God be the judge,, not us.
As far as the young man saying he is a "christians" homosexual,,,oh my,, child give me scripture and verse for this damnation statement. That makes God's word out to be a "lie". God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrhea for those sick actions. He said it is an abomination(which means He HATES IT) in His eyesight. No one is borned that way, all children are borned the same way. ,,, but we are a product of our environment, and there are perverse spirits the Bible says thru out the land, and they will take up housekeeping in a person's life if they let them. Yes , we can repent, which means to die out to our "old" ways and become a new man instead. All things become new. He said , doesn't even "nature" show
you how it should be done. You will never see two of the same sex of animals trying to be in unity.,,,making babies .. This is upsurd.!!!! God loves and died for the gays, but my friend ,,,God hates their lifestyle and their actions(sins), and no,,God will not allow them to go to heaven,, cause God is HOLY, and no un-holy person will enter in that city. Please tell this young man to change while there is breath in his body. He is not promised tomorrow.

pecul...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2018, 7:47:46 PM6/17/18
Careful Ms. Snowy, my Bible says that what you judge someone else of,, this SAME judgement will come on you too.. JESUS also says touch NOT my annoited , and do my prophet no harm. I can feel much annoiting in BRo . Gerald Crabb. How sad it is that people can be sooooooo bored that all they have to look forward to is beating other people down , so that they can LIFT themselves up. Judgement day is coming sooner than you think, ,,, are you ready... REpent

pecul...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2018, 8:03:24 PM6/17/18
Read this ,and you've been deceived. The Bible says that your HEART is the most deceitful thing about you.
It will lie to you. God does not look for approval from the heart Gary,, God weighs actions the Bible says. He is looking for someone that is obeying the word of God.
Obedience He said is better than "sacrifice". He destroyed People in Sodom and Gomorrah for homosexuality. and will do so again ,, sooner than we think. Death is lurking right outside our door. We are not judging you,, we can only do righteous judgement, but the word of God judges you,,, and God said,, these actions are and AN ABOMINATION TO HIM. Look the word up,, God hates it. You weren't borned that way, its a perverse spirit the Bible speaks of that can be prayed out of you if you get to a Holy Ghost filled church such as a United Pentacostal, Apostolic, or Assemblies of the Lord Jesus Christ and let them lay hands on you and rebuke it out. Then take you down in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ (Acts.2:38) for the remission of your sins and ye shall receive the gift of the spirit of God(the Holy Ghost) .. I can't explain it ,, you have to experience it. Go and be all that God planned for you to be from the foundations of the earth. You are better than this. Yield yourself to God, and let Him cleanse these spirits out of you and make you
WHOLE AGAIN.
LOVE PECULIAR AC

pecul...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2018, 8:07:11 PM6/17/18
On Tuesday, May 30, 2006 at 11:12:53 AM UTC-4, Snowy wrote:
> It's official. He's remarried.
>
> http://www.geraldcrabb.net/photos/wedding/wedding.htm
>
> Met her at a concert some time ago.
> Has he been thinking of her ever since that day? Any contact since
> then and while he and Kathy were married? How did they get together
> then?
>
> Hmmmm...he/she? homewrecker?

pecul...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2018, 8:07:38 PM6/17/18

martita...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2018, 10:43:33 AM10/8/18
You shouldn’t judge Kathy - she would still be married to him, if he hadn’t left her.

martita...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2018, 10:50:40 AM10/8/18
What right do you have to judge him? God is his judge, not you. Look at your own sins, not the sins of others - you don’t know what his marriage was like so don’t judge!

martita...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2018, 10:54:53 AM10/8/18
You have zero basis for calling him a homosexual - by saying that, you are committing the sins of slander & gossip!

pamelal...@gmail.com

Jan 1, 2019, 7:24:22 AM1/1/19
Wow, you guys are hilarious! Quoting Bible scripture to condemn each other while gossiping about everybody! Great !

mrs.mcca...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2019, 9:23:05 AM3/13/19
Neither. its all sin n God's eyes

j....@hotmail.com

Oct 31, 2019, 1:47:15 PM10/31/19
Old farts wonder why there are no young people at their concerts. It is because young people ate looking for something real. When they preach one thing and live the opposite than they are not real. They condemn homosexuality and multiple marriages but than turn around and award those who are involved in those things. I guess it is ok if you can sing pretty or write a pretty song. Remember even the devil quotes scriptures.
Message has been deleted

glynda....@gmail.com

Apr 1, 2020, 1:46:34 PM4/1/20
On Thursday, June 1, 2006 at 10:55:51 PM UTC-4, ajac...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Snowy wrote:
> > Allan wrote:

> > > He can't - since he'd read that the only valid marriage is between a
> > > man and a woman too.

> > > No, it's hard when there are pathetic people like him - period. He's
> > > a "christian" homosexual - there's no presenting logic OR faith to
> > > him.
> >
> > Gerald Crabb homosexual?
> No, Gary is a "christian homosexual".

Gary who??? It is an oxymoron to claim to be a "Christian Homosexual". That is IMPOSSIBLE! Read what God said about both sins.

marybe...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2020, 12:59:40 PM6/20/20
There is no such thing.